Top Damas
escort directory

Thread: Mauritius

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 335 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 84 124 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 5021
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3926

    Newry.

    1200 rs is enough to have sex + massage.

  2. #3925
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsin22  [View Original Post]
    This is different from the one in Bigaignon lane. If you are going to La Louise from St Jean, it is in the building just before Intermart on your left. In the building go at the end of the corridor. It looks like a normal hair salon, but just get in ask ask for massage, they will send you upstairs. Only one lady when I went - 5.5/10.
    Its really bad. Total waste of time.

  3. #3924

    Villa V.

    Only Malagasy around and damage 2,000.

  4. #3923
    Quote Originally Posted by CKoolGuy  [View Original Post]
    Where is Bigaingnon lane? Any hints.

    BTW. The now "before intermart", is it opposite intermart side or same side of intermart (suhootoo bldg).
    Bigaingnon: search on google map, just after police station going to La Louise.

    Intermart: same side of the road. Corner of St Jean and Stevenson.

  5. #3922

    Port Louis.

    Good day. Share contacts on Port Louis.

  6. #3921

    Escort girls,

    Hi guys, any escort contacts that you can PM me please.

  7. #3920

    Sex in Rodrigues

    Any info on where to find sex in Rodrigues?

  8. #3919

    Bigaignon.

    Where is Bigaingnon lane? Any hints.

    BTW. The now "before intermart", is it opposite intermart side or same side of intermart (suhootoo bldg).

    Quote Originally Posted by Hsin22  [View Original Post]
    This is different from the one in Bigaignon lane. If you are going to La Louise from St Jean, it is in the building just before Intermart on your left. In the building go at the end of the corridor. It looks like a normal hair salon, but just get in ask ask for massage, they will send you upstairs. Only one lady when I went - 5. 5/10.

  9. #3918
    Quote Originally Posted by KingTok  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Concerning the MP at the end of the corridor it is a saloon how to proceed there thanks buddy.
    This is different from the one in Bigaignon lane. If you are going to La Louise from St Jean, it is in the building just before Intermart on your left. In the building go at the end of the corridor. It looks like a normal hair salon, but just get in ask ask for massage, they will send you upstairs. Only one lady when I went - 5. 5/10.

  10. #3917
    Next time I will try her. I had bad experiences with Malagasy girls before.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoPop2612  [View Original Post]
    Yeh arnelie is the cute mada girl. She 20 years old, not well pro in BJ etc. But she tries, I accidentally had anal with her, she was in real pain and gave her a good tip for forgiveness.

    Try her before she leaves in December.

    Cheers.

  11. #3916
    Quote Originally Posted by JavedCoolYou  [View Original Post]
    I visited Villa V yesterday by 4 pm. There were many cars in the parking, meaning that few girls were available. Most were taken up. At the counter, there was a girl dressed in red and she seemed to be high. She is maybe a drug addict. She is at all not my type. I asked for Anelia, the beauty babe. They don't know her. They said that no Anelia worked here. Then I asked for Rina. Rina was the girl in red dress. Disappointed, I walked away.
    Yeh arnelie is the cute mada girl. She 20 years old, not well pro in BJ etc. But she tries, I accidentally had anal with her, she was in real pain and gave her a good tip for forgiveness.

    Try her before she leaves in December.

    Cheers.

  12. #3915

    Bigaignon Lane MP in Quatre Bornes.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingTok  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Concerning the MP at the end of the corridor it is a saloon how to proceed there thanks buddy.
    It is on Bigaignon Lane MP in Quatre Bornes.

    Map Link:

    https://i.imgur.com/zespD8j.jpg

    Just after Quatre Bornes Police Station.

  13. #3914

    Valaydon Guest House.

    Quote Originally Posted by JavedCoolYou  [View Original Post]
    I visited Villa V yesterday by 4 pm. There were many cars in the parking, meaning that few girls were available. Most were taken up. At the counter, there was a girl dressed in red and she seemed to be high. She is maybe a drug addict. She is at all not my type. I asked for Anelia, the beauty babe. They don't know her. They said that no Anelia worked here. Then I asked for Rina. Rina was the girl in red dress. Disappointed, I walked away.
    I know the creole girl you talking about but it's not Rina.

  14. #3913
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyFuck009  [View Original Post]
    I have contact details of some escorts. But it should be two-way.

    I am trying to infiltrate a private network of Escorts / Call Girls. I will share more information soon.
    Hi guys,

    I have a few contacts of callgirls myself maybe wr can share please contact me.

    ===============================================

    Greetings,

    It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

    To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

    For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

    Jackson

  15. #3912

    Villa V.

    I visited Villa V yesterday by 4 pm. There were many cars in the parking, meaning that few girls were available. Most were taken up. At the counter, there was a girl dressed in red and she seemed to be high. She is maybe a drug addict. She is at all not my type. I asked for Anelia, the beauty babe. They don't know her. They said that no Anelia worked here. Then I asked for Rina. Rina was the girl in red dress. Disappointed, I walked away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape