Perla Negra
https://vip-dubai-bunnies.com/all-dubai-escorts-uae/
The Velvet Room

Thread: General Info

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 163 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2441
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2441
    Quote Originally Posted by DogManDoofus  [View Original Post]
    So I was a bit surprised couple weeks ago.

    Got hit up by a cute Stani girl in a club lounge of a midrange business hotel in the bay. Wanted 1.5 k.

    Anyone else had this happen?
    Yes, I had this once, last summer in a hotel next to the creek. I like this development, as long as they are pretty. It's for easy takeaway. .

  2. #2440

    Hotel Lounges?

    So I was a bit surprised couple weeks ago.

    Got hit up by a cute Stani girl in a club lounge of a midrange business hotel in the bay. Wanted 1.5 k.

    Anyone else had this happen?

  3. #2439

    Health Check

    The Shooter has also used this establishment, named after a short Baywatch actor with impressive abs.

    It is expensive but anonymity is respected. The Shooter accidentally wrote his name and telephone number wrongly, but his email address was written correctly and the results were sent to that.

    Cost was dh1,900 (The nurse took blood and [CodeWord109] samples, that was it. No examination. No swab. All done in a few minutes. This is the "essentials" package but it does seem to cover all the things ordinary mortals have heard of, including the ones that will trigger deportation. They have other packages that are even more expensive, that go up to dh4,500 in cost.

    Initial results were received the next day by email. Complete results within 30 days.

    There are other places advertised that seem to offer more VFM and claim confidentiality.

  4. #2438
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSuffit  [View Original Post]
    What if I am detected HIV? Will they send me the results to my fake email address without anything else?
    Actually if have contracted HIV where they will send the report will be the lesser of your worries!

  5. #2437
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSuffit  [View Original Post]
    What if I am detected HIV? Will they send me the results to my fake email address without anything else?
    Yes that is the norm. The name is Zack as mentioned. And if it's something else that can be treated they will prescribe medication.

  6. #2436
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow1998  [View Original Post]
    Many discussions on the forum regarding this. Use the search to get all the info. I have personally used a clinic on SZR it is not anonymous but well known. Can't remember the name been a few years. I gave an alias name and email address created just for that. Results were emailed to me.
    What if I am detected HIV? Will they send me the results to my fake email address without anything else?

  7. #2435

    Whatspp

    From my sources in DXb whatsapp and Botim my favorite apps have been censured.

    There is a new app I believe smoothy that works now.

    Not confirmed,

  8. #2434
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSuffit  [View Original Post]
    I see numerous adverts on the web for anonymous blood tests offered by Dubai private clinics including a consultation with a UK doctor. Are these reliable? Can I go safely without risking having my report seng to the ministry of health?

    Alternatively, I heard that in Oman clinics make blood test anonymously. Is that true?
    Many discussions on the forum regarding this. Use the search to get all the info. I have personally used a clinic on SZR it is not anonymous but well known. Can't remember the name been a few years. I gave an alias name and email address created just for that. Results were emailed to me.

  9. #2433
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSuffit  [View Original Post]
    I see numerous adverts on the web for anonymous blood tests offered by Dubai private clinics including a consultation with a UK doctor. Are these reliable? Can I go safely without risking having my report seng to the ministry of health?

    Alternatively, I heard that in Oman clinics make blood test anonymously. Is that true?
    AFAIK the clinics here are obligated to report if you have HIV. For every thing else, they won't. Zack's a common place here to get tested.

  10. #2432

    Health check

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSuffit  [View Original Post]
    I see numerous adverts on the web for anonymous blood tests offered by Dubai private clinics including a consultation with a UK doctor. Are these reliable? Can I go safely without risking having my report seng to the ministry of health?

    Alternatively, I heard that in Oman clinics make blood test anonymously. Is that true?
    Yes it is possible. I found one on szr. Google zack medical. Full confidential screening. They give you a reference number to get results. Payment in cash and no personal details required.

  11. #2431

    Anonymous blood test

    I see numerous adverts on the web for anonymous blood tests offered by Dubai private clinics including a consultation with a UK doctor. Are these reliable? Can I go safely without risking having my report seng to the ministry of health?

    Alternatively, I heard that in Oman clinics make blood test anonymously. Is that true?

  12. #2430
    Hi mate,

    I will be Dubai also during the Easter and was just thinking about the same. A friend of mine recommended express VPN. Don't know if it is going to work or no.

    I am also planning to buy a local number from there as Vodafone Aus is not a good option.

    Cheers mate.

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodRed  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys,

    I tried to use the search function to see if there are any replies / threads with VPN info but didn't get any results.

    I'm planning a trip to Dubai around Easter time and would need to make Skype / Whatsapp / Facetime calls. Not because I'm trying to save money but because I don't want some people to know I'm in Dubai and Vodafone Australia doesn't have their special roaming service in Dubai so using my AUS sim isn't really an option.

    Now I know Skype etc can work in Dubai using a VPN (please correct me if I'm wrong here). What I wanted to ask was which VPN actually works in Dubai, is reliable and can be used to make Skype / Whatsapp / Facetime calls. Also, is it legal to use VPN in the UAE? Please excuse my poor knowledge on this. Any guidance on this would be much appreciated.

    Cheers!

  13. #2429
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodRed  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys,

    I tried to use the search function to see if there are any replies / threads with VPN info but didn't get any results.

    I'm planning a trip to Dubai around Easter time and would need to make Skype / Whatsapp / Facetime calls. Not because I'm trying to save money but because I don't want some people to know I'm in Dubai and Vodafone Australia doesn't have their special roaming service in Dubai so using my AUS sim isn't really an option.

    Now I know Skype etc can work in Dubai using a VPN (please correct me if I'm wrong here). What I wanted to ask was which VPN actually works in Dubai, is reliable and can be used to make Skype / Whatsapp / Facetime calls. Also, is it legal to use VPN in the UAE? Please excuse my poor knowledge on this. Any guidance on this would be much appreciated.

    Cheers!
    http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...12-Blocked-ISG

    Try this thread.

    Or PM as I don't like to mention names on this forum. I use one and was in Dubai and Saudi recently. It worked well.

  14. #2428

    VPN in Dubai

    Hi Guys,

    I tried to use the search function to see if there are any replies / threads with VPN info but didn't get any results.

    I'm planning a trip to Dubai around Easter time and would need to make Skype / Whatsapp / Facetime calls. Not because I'm trying to save money but because I don't want some people to know I'm in Dubai and Vodafone Australia doesn't have their special roaming service in Dubai so using my AUS sim isn't really an option.

    Now I know Skype etc can work in Dubai using a VPN (please correct me if I'm wrong here). What I wanted to ask was which VPN actually works in Dubai, is reliable and can be used to make Skype / Whatsapp / Facetime calls. Also, is it legal to use VPN in the UAE? Please excuse my poor knowledge on this. Any guidance on this would be much appreciated.

    Cheers!

  15. #2427
    Quote Originally Posted by Orleng  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure this was mentioned somewhere here before but I can't find it. Does anyone have any tips / contact info for purchasing sex toys in Dubai?
    It was and PM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape