Dubai Bunnies

Thread: East China - Shanghai

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 858 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BestWutang  [View Original Post]
    The place is in Habgzhou Bay, its really far out from Shanghai, only there for work so I don't know if you would be interested.

The name is Tai Mei Hao spa. It looks like really luxury Thai spa. Hard to miss when you are there.

I think you should take the menu they recommend if you are alone, should cost around 500 RMB.
    Hi BestWutang,

Could you please detail the location of Tai Mei Hao Spa? I cannot find it by online search.

In general, I think I do something wrong. Drove the whole day through Lingang New City area and asked almost every spa and KTV for special service. But no hit at all.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BestWutang  [View Original Post]
    The place is in Habgzhou Bay, its really far out from Shanghai, only there for work so I don't know if you would be interested.

The name is Tai Mei Hao spa. It looks like really luxury Thai spa. Hard to miss when you are there.

I think you should take the menu they recommend if you are alone, should cost around 500 RMB.
    Hi BestWutang,

Could you detail the location of Tai Mei Hao Spa? I cannot find it online.

In general, I think I do something wrong. Drove the whole day around in Lingang New City and asked almost every Spa and KTV for special service, but no hit at all.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bibi35  [View Original Post]
    Have been there yesterday. I selected a the second girl which was showing up. Massage wasn't that good, but her BJ was 288 Yuan worth (CIM is possible).

But a funny thing at the evening. I want to have a real good massage at this day (BJ I already got) and went to MP were I have been several times before, it is without any doupts a professional and leagal one. But this time (I have been there for the last half year every second week) it was different. It turns out, that at least one of these girls have the interesst to do more. Unfortunately I was there with my girlfriend (shared the same room), so there was no way in doing more than touching (both sides LOL). Today I will go there again to check what is possible at this place.
    I go to a regular high end spa for massages. Because I'm a regular and tip 100, they will all play around a bit. Nothing too extreme.

Have been there yesterday. I selected a the second girl which was showing up. Massage wasn't that good, but her BJ was 288 Yuan worth (CIM is possible).

But a funny thing at the evening. I want to have a real good massage at this day (BJ I already got) and went to MP were I have been several times before, it is without any doupts a professional and leagal one. But this time (I have been there for the last half year every second week) it was different. It turns out, that at least one of these girls have the interesst to do more. Unfortunately I was there with my girlfriend (shared the same room), so there was no way in doing more than touching (both sides LOL). Today I will go there again to check what is possible at this place.
    I can confirm that my "normal" MP offer more (maybe they know me for a long time already), HJ for 150 including licking her.

Tried to send you a PM but seems your settings don't allow it.

Mind sharing which legit MP this was at? I'm up for veggie massages as well, especially if there is the chance of an unexpected upside.

P.

MP report Zhaojiabang Lu / Damuqiao Lu.

Seems lots of places are open again. Here's one to add to the list:

MP just outside Jiashan station (line 9/13) exit 5, hotel entrance, 3rd floor (elevator or stairs). I was a semi-regular when they were operating before the bad weather but only checked them again out last week. Rate is still 268 (same as before) and the showers are still in the rooms. Tried out a nice looking small Sichuan girl (nr 77) - I'd give her an 8 for looks as well as body. The he is included, 100 tip for top off, 200 fully naked. I didn't ask for FS as it wasn't available before and wasn't in the mood. It's more than 76 Changshou but you get a legit looking (and clean) MP environment.

Quote Originally Posted by DoItUnderwater  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I have no idea why they are doing what they are doing. I only reported my experience. Don't shoot the messenger if you want guys to share their intel.

DoIt.

Quote Originally Posted by DoItUnderwater  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I have no idea why they are doing what they are doing. I only reported my experience. Don't shoot the messenger if you want guys to share their intel.

DoIt.
    Hi DoIt,

Thanks a lot for your report. I'm a newbe here in SH and was shearching for what you reported. I will try my best to get the same experience the next weekend.

Place of my spa.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwestern  [View Original Post]
    BestWutang, You learned a valuable lesson for only 600 kuai. Not bad, I would say. BTW, what is the name / location / address of the SPA? What is the name of the menu option that you picked? TIp? I tried to PM you, but you do not have that set up.

SNRMan, I sent you a PM. Can you check it? Thanks.

FR 76 Changshou.

Just got back from Changshou. Quite easy to get to exit 4 from Jianning lu subway station (line 13).

The building is unassuming with an old elevator. Spa is located on the 4th floor with a tutoring center on the 3rd floor.

Price is Y288 for BBBJ.

The girls went by my room 1 by 1 (there were a lot) but mostly 7-8's IMHO. After I realized they didn't get much higher than those, I just picked one that had a decent body.

Massage was OK (not as great as Yu Yuan) but you get more mileage with being able to feel her up for free. She removed her panties. She did a lot of unique massages including licking my arsehole & jacking me while in prone position, licked me clean head to toe with fire & ice. She had a lot of HJ techniques & let me suck on her breasts as well.

I didn't ask for FS anymore because I didn't really find her that attractive. Though I'm fairly certain you can get it there with the right price.

The room sucked. The floor was damp, & dirty. The shower smelled like [CodeWord140]. But it could just be that room that I was assigned to.

Not bad for Y288. Will go back again.

Quote Originally Posted by Changlelu  [View Original Post]
    This is the reason why Changshou 76 was so popular. Hope the recent (soft) re-opening is sustainable.
    Unfortunately, it was (or became) too popular. Depending on what time you go, you sometimes had to wait, and sometimes you had to wait in the lobby area. But yeah, I did like the place for a while. There was a month where I went pretty much every other day. After all, why not? LOL. But eventually, the dank, unclean, cold, and wet rooms, the cigarettes in the showers, the wet beddings, the tiny and still damp towels, etc. , got me turned off. I am pretty sure I got sick one time because of the poor conditions of that place. Also, I once complained to a girl that the towel was wet and she said that they have so many customers all the time that they cannot clean and dry their towels fast enough. This kind of grossed me out. But LOL, now I kind of miss it. But I am going to hold off from visiting until I am sure it is back running its old operation.

Quote Originally Posted by Muhabe21  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, for the record, does Changshou offer FS or just BBBJ & HJ?
    It used to strictly be a BBBJ CIM place. If you wanted to boff them, then you have to ask them, because it was never an option that was offered. And you will have to tip then. And also bring your own condom. But whether a gal will be go for it, it is hit or miss. However, the place closed down for a while, and now it looks like they did a soft reopen, and from a couple of reports on the reopening, it looks like it is a make-shift operation. So, if your Chinese is not good, or you are unfamiliar with the drill, then I am not sure what your experience will be. If you go, then report.

Changshou.

Sorry, for the record, does Changshou offer FS or just BBBJ & HJ?

Quote Originally Posted by Changlelu  [View Original Post]
    This is the reason why Changshou 76 was so popular. Hope the recent (soft) re-opening is sustainable.

Value punting

Quote Originally Posted by Muhabe21  [View Original Post]
    They do NOT offer FS. Though very god HJ & private play.

Damage was Y300 + Y200 to be able to touch her breast.

Scamhai

Reading about recent scam experiences in Shanghai (remember Scamhai - LOL), we should not forget that CNY is approaching fast and lots of girls / operators need to make sufficient money to face the folks back home. Every year before CNY there is a spike in all sorts of scams as a result. This now even more so due to the economic slowdown and LE crackdown. So beware!

Posting Limitations