The Velvet Room
https://vip-dubai-bunnies.com/all-dubai-escorts-uae/

Thread: Bali

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 410 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 6137
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6137
    Locanto gives plenty of options. Expect prices to be high if you go this route. The advantage is that you don't need to mess about too much, and get straight down to discussing the requirements.

    https://denpasar.locanto.co.id/Personals/P/

  2. #6136
    In my messages I very quickly establish price and service expectations. I don't waste time with back and forth messages.

    Balinese girls, as in girls born in Bali seem less likely to sell themselves for money (although I recently had a couple) but there are plenty of girls around Bali who are from the rest of Indonesia who are happy to get right to the point of trading money for sex.

    Pro tip, on the dating apps check to see what languages they list. If they list Javanese, Sundanese, or other non Balinese languages from Indonesia then they are not from Bali and much more likely to be up for it.

    Generally I agree with you about Balinese girls though, this is their home town, they are much less likely to play up here.

    Quote Originally Posted by StephenK  [View Original Post]
    I disagree. I've vetted girls personally from both Bali and Jakarta and all I can say is: Jakarta girls are far easier to procure. What I mean is: I had the same amount of interest on the dating sites for both locations, however bali girls were always wary and skeptical about what I wanted them for, whereas Jakarta girls would just go ahead with dating. The back and forth endlessly with Bali girls became annoying and always right at the last minute they would bail because they knew you were there on holiday rather than for what they wanted which was a prospective long term long distance relationship. Jakarta girls seemed competitive and with the lack of foreign men in the area, just took whatever, it was easy. Girls in Bali see many, many bule, they are used to it so I can't blame them, it's not a novelty for them.

    As for the original poster, he's from India and as his requirements suggest, he would like women for long term. So, the easiest possible scenario is to get women who are far more willing, as Jakartans want to visit Bali just as much.

  3. #6135
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceegee  [View Original Post]
    No need to fly girls into Bali, there are plenty available on the ground. Girls from all around the country fly themselves in to make money from the tourists.

    Definitely get on the dating sites, be direct about what you want, and you will get plenty of interest. You will be paying well for it. If you find a girl you like, get her to pick a couple of friends, with photos in advance of course.

    Make sure you tell the girls in advance that you (all, I assume) are from India. Indonesian girls have certain preferences and your fellow countrymen have not done you any favors in building your reputation on the ground in Indonesia.
    I disagree. I've vetted girls personally from both Bali and Jakarta and all I can say is: Jakarta girls are far easier to procure. What I mean is: I had the same amount of interest on the dating sites for both locations, however bali girls were always wary and skeptical about what I wanted them for, whereas Jakarta girls would just go ahead with dating. The back and forth endlessly with Bali girls became annoying and always right at the last minute they would bail because they knew you were there on holiday rather than for what they wanted which was a prospective long term long distance relationship. Jakarta girls seemed competitive and with the lack of foreign men in the area, just took whatever, it was easy. Girls in Bali see many, many bule, they are used to it so I can't blame them, it's not a novelty for them.

    As for the original poster, he's from India and as his requirements suggest, he would like women for long term. So, the easiest possible scenario is to get women who are far more willing, as Jakartans want to visit Bali just as much.

  4. #6134
    Quote Originally Posted by Awry6  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    Staying in Seminyak near La favela for a few days and in UBUD near Monkey Forest Street. Tried RTFF but didn't get the info I was looking for.

    Could someone kindly suggest a few massage places Mrs can have a regular massage and I can have a little fun at the end.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Awry.
    All of the small massage places everywhere are legitimate massage places. These are the ones that do $8 massages and give out pamphlets everywhere. I've mentioned this before on here, www.jakarta100bars.com has the massage places you are looking for but you need to go to denpasar. You may also find these types of happy ending locations In seminyak but you need to get into the knowledge of learning how to ask the right people as I've been to KTV bars with fishbowl scenarios and the owner wanting 2 million rupiah just for a girl to sing with you.

    Check out the site first. All of the locations where working girls are located are scattered all over Bali so, it will take more research.

  5. #6133

    First time in Bali.

    Hello all,

    Staying in Seminyak near La favela for a few days and in UBUD near Monkey Forest Street. Tried RTFF but didn't get the info I was looking for.

    Could someone kindly suggest a few massage places Mrs can have a regular massage and I can have a little fun at the end.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Awry.

  6. #6132
    No need to fly girls into Bali, there are plenty available on the ground. Girls from all around the country fly themselves in to make money from the tourists.

    Definitely get on the dating sites, be direct about what you want, and you will get plenty of interest. You will be paying well for it. If you find a girl you like, get her to pick a couple of friends, with photos in advance of course.

    Make sure you tell the girls in advance that you (all, I assume) are from India. Indonesian girls have certain preferences and your fellow countrymen have not done you any favors in building your reputation on the ground in Indonesia.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeplayKing  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the inputs RJ.

    I will be taking up this "task" before it gets too late and we land up in Bali without any "arrangements".

    Regards,

    FPK.

  7. #6131
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeplayKing  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the inputs RJ.

    I will be taking up this "task" before it gets too late and we land up in Bali without any "arrangements".

    Regards,

    FPK.
    If I can add my 2 cents here. There is definitely no long term escort service in Bali that you are looking for. The mention of setting Jakarta as a search field in dating sites and sending her over to Bali (1 hour flight each way) is because Jakarta is a overpopulated city that doesn't really look that attractive most of the time and if you were to invite a girl to Bali which is usually fun and attractive and has plenty of beaches and good restaurants, she will most usually say yes to that. Girls in Bali get hit on by tourists quite a lot that they are very sensitive now to the fact that they don't like being treated like short term girlfriends. Marriage in Indonesia is also extremely important to Indonesians, and it's usually the most expensive purchase, even beyond a house, that they ever make. You could even call them wedding crazy, so no, they don't like being treated like short term girlfriends.

    On the other hand, paying for a girl for half an hour in house sounds normal, but you can't do that because you want a girl for a full day at a time.

    The only other thing I want to mention is, have you considered hiring girls as models? And that way they would spend time on the boat and be rightly paid for it (you MUST pay them) and then once the boat docks, you give them a gojek home. This also means that you wouldn't really be allowed to touch them and you definitely couldn't sleep with them. You could also advertise for hostesses.

    I think your demands are a little far-fetched for Bali. Indonesia as a whole is Third world but it's not a place where you can just wave money around and people come out of the woodwork and jump at the chance for a few dollars. You can't treat them like slaves, because just because most have very little money, doesn't mean they are desperate.

    Once again, my recommendation is to search in Jakarta and send over a girl to Bali. But be warned, it will be the most expensive option as you must pay for her flights, meals, entertainment etc and she will be will you literally all the time. I hope you can understand that.

  8. #6130
    Not sure why you are travelling so far as there should be much cheaper and easier to arrange girls close to your home beach destinations. You might know more about the pricing and the available alternative travel and companion arrangements. If you are really worried, do a scouting trip in advance to make sure that Bali is the place to go.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeplayKing  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the inputs RJ.

    I will be taking up this "task" before it gets too late and we land up in Bali without any "arrangements".

    Regards,

    FPK.

  9. #6129
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJones  [View Original Post]
    I will give you a tour of some of the places I have been to and you can judge for yourself.
    Thanks for the offer but I have seen my fair share of third world counties which Indonesia is not one of. Indonesia is a "developing" country.

  10. #6128
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJones  [View Original Post]
    I will give you a tour of some of the places I have been to and you can judge for yourself.
    Indonesia is absolutely not a third world country. Anyone who has ever been to a third world country knows that. Go visit Chad, that is a third world country.

  11. #6127
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodja  [View Original Post]
    Indonesia is officially not a third world country.
    I will give you a tour of some of the places I have been to and you can judge for yourself.

  12. #6126
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeplayKing  [View Original Post]
    Hey G,

    Thanks for the inputs, will try out the tips / tricks you have mentioned.

    In the meanwhile, if there are any agencies I can get connected to, would like to keep the digits as back up plan!

    Cheers,

    FPK.
    Any girl or agency you can call up and prebook is going to be crazy expensive. Think 1 to 2 million Rp and up ST.

    The cheaper houses are the X houses in Sanur at 300 k on a walkin basis. I'm not a user so can give directions but they are widely written about on this forum so just RTFF for details.

    I wouldn't be too paranoid about having everyone preselected as in many ways being in country makes things much easier and increases your odds of girls accepting. They know your not just endlessly chatting or fishing for naked photos but do actually want to meet.

    Enjoy. G.

  13. #6125

    Thanks RJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobJones  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    Goferring has offered you sound advice. As well as Indonesian Cupid you can try Tagged and Badoo. There are college holidays staring mid June for 4 weeks and you may be able to entice some college girls who are looking for a cheap holiday and adventures so set your locations on the dating sites to Jakarta and see how you go.
    Thanks for the inputs RJ.

    I will be taking up this "task" before it gets too late and we land up in Bali without any "arrangements".

    Regards,

    FPK.

  14. #6124

    Thanks for the inputs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goferring  [View Original Post]
    Are you committed to agency girls or are you open to girls just out for a good time and some compensated fun?

    Working girls in Bali are known for being hardened professionals. Sure there are diamonds in the rough but you will struggle to find 6 fun, young, good looking girls at a decent price locally.

    Domestic airfares are dirt cheap in Indonesia and many girls from Jakarta, Surabaya etc would jump at the chance at a week's holiday with a group of her friends. Try going online to Indonesian Cupid, say what you are looking for and add that you are prepared to meet them in Bali at your cost.

    Obviously be a little cautious and don't send the girls any money before you meet lest they don't show but I'd expect the cost of flights and "gifts" to be much less than what a group of Bali pros would cost you and the girls will be more fun as well.

    Google is your friend for finding the names of the discount airlines that are far cheaper than Garuda.

    Enjoy. G.
    Hey G,

    Thanks for the inputs, will try out the tips / tricks you have mentioned.

    In the meanwhile, if there are any agencies I can get connected to, would like to keep the digits as back up plan!

    Cheers,

    FPK.

  15. #6123
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJones  [View Original Post]
    It is great to travel to a third world country and enjoy the benefits that it offers.
    Indonesia is officially not a third world country.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

photocallgirl.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape