Adult Vacations
Mondial FKK
Dubai Bunnies

Thread: Jakarta

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 865 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 12972
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12972
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    Girls don't suddenly disappear when a complex shuts down. Where are most of the Alexis girls now?
    Sexy pool at 1001/ Colosseum and Emporium.

  2. #12971
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    Girls don't suddenly disappear when a complex shuts down. Where are most of the Alexis girls now?
    Spread throughout other Venues, online, other cities, online, or back to their Kampung.

  3. #12970
    Girls don't suddenly disappear when a complex shuts down. Where are most of the Alexis girls now?

  4. #12969
    We shall see indeed. But it was the current Jakarta governor, Anies Baswedan, that shut down Alexis. He campaigned on it. He also shut down Sense Karaoke at Mangga Dua Square and Exotic Disco on Mangga Besar.

    The former governor, Basuki Tjahaja Purnama or Ahok, shut down Stadium and Millies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Asting  [View Original Post]
    I heard the rumors that Alexis is going to be open again with different name under this new Jakarta governor after previous governor shut it down. We shall see!

  5. #12968

    Alexis.

    I heard the rumors that Alexis is going to be open again with different name under this new Jakarta governor after previous governor shut it down. We shall see!

  6. #12967
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishMongrel  [View Original Post]
    Probably be a waste of time telling you as you would have to google search for their location and searching for information seems to be a problem for you. Why don't you just read the first five to 10 pages of this forum, all the information is there. Why should I or any other board member continually answer questions if you can't be bothered spending time to read back a few pages. The guys who can best help you on here will only help if you've tried to help yourself first off all. RTFF.
    Actually I don't know why most of people are very aggressive here. If you don't have time to answer my questions even if It is stupid. Don't bother yourself. And don't reply. What did you gain from this is long story you told us.

    Evey page here have different words. So I can't remember all abbreviations. That I am traveling frequently from country to another.

    Anyway. I was wrong that I didn't read FAQ before participating here. And didn't read old pages. So sorry for respcted people that I bother them by my questions.

  7. #12966
    Quote Originally Posted by BabaLoda  [View Original Post]
    Pain and suffering.
    I guess some guys are into that. Not my cup of tea.

  8. #12965

    Ha ha funny.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothy  [View Original Post]
    Take a trip to Saudi Arabia and see how often you get laid.
    Funnily enough never wrote the word 'girl' in my original comment. I wrote the female form of dog, metaphorically referring it to the pain and suffering all around us ha ha ha!

  9. #12964
    Quote Originally Posted by BabaLoda  [View Original Post]
    And for sure the girl is going to last forever.
    Take a trip to Saudi Arabia and see how often you get laid.

  10. #12963

    Yes. There is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothy  [View Original Post]
    Is there anywhere in the entire world that has something that will last forever?
    Pain and suffering.

    Whichever part of the world you go to, you will find it. And for sure the girl is going to last forever.

  11. #12962
    Quote Originally Posted by JktJon  [View Original Post]
    nothing lasts forever here.
    Is there anywhere in the entire world that has something that will last forever?

  12. #12961
    Sooo. Any links to those Alexis pool party orgy vids?

  13. #12960
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanquiceleste  [View Original Post]
    That has always been the narrative for years, Westerners ruining the local culture and all that. However, that simply cannot be the reason to shut down a place. If your point was right, the authorities should have shut down Malio as well. Or CJ's, BATS, etc. Or cleaned them up, put stringent restrictions on freelancers entering the place.

    In my view the reasons why places of our mutual interest get shut down are always the holy trinity. Religion, politics and money.
    I think you you misunderstood my point, but you are preaching to the choir.

    I never said it was the 'Sole' reason these places closed down, but one of 'several' contributing factors. Amongst which, how 'connected' the boss is, as well as how much grease they can lube the squeaky wheel with, are important. Public Over-exposure makes the wheel squeak louder, which the bosses then may have to address, and certainly does not help. I don't think anyone could reasonably argue otherwise. As for Malio. While it has gone under further scrutiny as of late. It is the most 'connected' establishment of the bunch.

    As for CJs and Bats, these are a totally different category like comparing apples and oranges. I don't think they are concerned with these places (or they just tolerate them) as they are meant for expats and foreign businessmen to have fun on work trips. They are fairly discrete compare to the brothels and the locals never really complain of these places anyways. It would also be difficult for Authorities to act on them because they are just bars where technically nothing illegal happens inside. It just so happens that lots of 'available' women like to congregate here. Even the police have to work within a Legal framework (Yes. There are Laws in Indonesia contrary to popular to belief) and can't simply muscle their way in without some sort of reason or cause. I'm not sure they could even put restrictions on freelancers going in without discriminating normal customers? Would they station an officer at the door and ask every girl walking in if she's an Ayam or not? In any case, my point remains that its prudent not to over-expose interesting places out of abundance of caution, as their is a clear trend of some popular places closing down, and a lack of new places that open up to replace them. Nothing is truly invincible, and nothing lasts forever here.

  14. #12959
    Quote Originally Posted by JktJon  [View Original Post]
    So its not a bad idea to exercise some caution when discussing things here, because discretion will certainly never be a reason a place is forced to shut down.
    People not discussing things on this forum, or sharing information about places they visit and the experiences they have would work nicely for you now, wouldn't it?

  15. #12958
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothy  [View Original Post]
    I must be missing your point. How are Stadium and Alexis low hanging fruit relative to other just as popular places like Hotel Classic, Golden Crown, and Malioboro which are still open?
    You took the words right out of my mouth. There are places far more in your face than an Alexis which was tucked away in some random corner towards Ancol.

    Quote Originally Posted by JktJon  [View Original Post]
    However, people, politicians, local news etc. Always blame the foreigners for Drug, Vices, and other immoral so-called 'Western' behaviors. When locals start seeing lots of Bule entering these places, or hear them discussed in public, it puts pressure on the authorities to flex their muscles, and typically put restrictions or even temporary closures. If you are active in the local Indonesian forums and sub-cultures you would understand this.

    The open discussion of Alexis and Stadium in the forums did not 'in itself' cause their closures, but increased its public infamy which was a contributing factor to their demises. For example, it was after some hidden camera pool party videos were leaked, the Alexis Boss got in some heat, they started having way more random raids and searches, and they started doing more thorough body searches and covering cell phone cameras with stickers! So its not a bad idea to exercise some caution when discussing things here, because discretion will certainly never be a reason a place is forced to shut down.
    That has always been the narrative for years, Westerners ruining the local culture and all that. However, that simply cannot be the reason to shut down a place. If your point was right, the authorities should have shut down Malio as well. Or CJ's, BATS, etc. Or cleaned them up, put stringent restrictions on freelancers entering the place.

    In my view the reasons why places of our mutual interest get shut down are always the holy trinity. Religion, politics and money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Samya FKK
fkk tours
The Velvet Room
Heaven7-saunaclub.de
Euro Girls Escort


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape