fkk-livingroom.de
www.casualencounters.org

Thread: Okinawa

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 203 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Tokyo Style Delivery
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Girls at KG.

So I'm looking for some info on a few girls from KG. Kotone honoko honami maiko and yuemno. Which girl does FS do they up charge and your experience with them. Since Erika left I'm looking for for a new girl to visit.

I saw her recently she was a bust. Typical HJ the FS. KG girls have gone down hill. I do recommend Elaine when she is working.

I haven't seen her that much lately.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyGreen  [View Original Post]
    Is there any inquiries on Ami from KG. She use to be on the Japanese side of KG paradise. Wondering if she worth the effort.

Cheers.

Inquiry on AMI (KG).

Is there any inquiries on Ami from KG. She use to be on the Japanese side of KG paradise. Wondering if she worth the effort.

Cheers.

Michelin / mirage / Harlem.

Quote Originally Posted by MoBamba  [View Original Post]
    Where is place at? I've been trying to find it on google and shit but I still have no idea where it is. Is it in music town or something? Also anyone got any updates on fingers and KG? I went to mandira outside of foster the other day and it feels super exposing being out in front. Place has a decent options and pretty good looking girls. Unfortunately they only offer HJs though, but the chicks that I've had aren't really clock watchers and keep going until your satisfied. Anyway info about Mirage, Fingers or KG would be appreciated.
    It is in that little compound behind boobies tattoo. Looks like first floor in the corner. Have not been but I have seen the mirage sign there.

Erika No Longer

Quote Originally Posted by David1941  [View Original Post]
    Who are the good girls at KG now? I used to use Yukina but she left about a year ago. I would like to try Erika but she does not appear to be working. Any updates on the best girls at KG would be greatly appreciated.
    Unfortunately Erika had to move back to Tokyo for personal reasons. So no luck there.

Where is it at?

Quote Originally Posted by WanderOki  [View Original Post]
    Visited "Mirage" today outside Gate two Kadena. Formerlynknown as "Harem relaxation Bar" Opens at 1400, paid 7000 For 40 min bubble course. Was given "Rui" short girl with colored short hair above the shoulders covering her face mostly. Decent massage followed by her taking her top off and rubbing her big fake breast all over my tool. She hopped on and rode me to completion, even wanted a round two. Cleaned me up and I tipped 1000 and went on my way.
    Where is place at? I've been trying to find it on google and shit but I still have no idea where it is. Is it in music town or something? Also anyone got any updates on fingers and KG? I went to mandira outside of foster the other day and it feels super exposing being out in front. Place has a decent options and pretty good looking girls. Unfortunately they only offer HJs though, but the chicks that I've had aren't really clock watchers and keep going until your satisfied. Anyway info about Mirage, Fingers or KG would be appreciated.

Same Girls.

Does anyone have experience with Geisha? I am tempted to try Yuzu or Emiko but was curious if anyone had any recommendations.
    As someone has already mentioned Geisha and KG are the same girls. Yuzu is Kanako from KG. I've been with her twice and while she's fun and does a good job she didn't do FS either time. I don't think she does.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizzmo915  [View Original Post]
    Geisha is the same girls from Kamakzie, they just change their names and charge more.
    Who are the good girls at KG now? I used to use Yukina but she left about a year ago. I would like to try Erika but she does not appear to be working. Any updates on the best girls at KG would be greatly appreciated.

Would like the info too.

Quote Originally Posted by GetPoppin  [View Original Post]
    Yuri messaged me yesterday and said she was unable to work at the spot again. But she still wants customers. She gave me her email address to list on this site. Not sure if it's allowed or not.
    Can you send me the email as well? I want to see what the fuss is about his woman.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Does anyone have experience with Geisha? I am tempted to try Yuzu or Emiko but was curious if anyone had any recommendations.
    Geisha is the same girls from Kamakzie, they just change their names and charge more.

Show me the Honey.

Quote Originally Posted by TheComedian  [View Original Post]
    You have to PM her email address. I've been looking for Yuri for a while. Can you PM me her email address?

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson
    Yuri messaged me yesterday and said she was unable to work at the spot again. But she still wants customers. She gave me her email address to list on this site. Not sure if it's allowed or not.
    I think Jackson is right. This is a public board and anyone would be able to see her contact information member or not, not to mention lurkers. I went ahead and subscribed to the site and sent you a PM.

Can you share it?

You have to PM her email address. I've been looking for Yuri for a while. Can you PM me her email address?

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Yuri.

I hope you can I miss Yuri definitely one of my faves.

Yuri Update.

Posting Limitations