Perla Negra
The Velvet Room

Thread: Okinawa

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 214 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 3196
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3196

    Seriously who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz01  [View Original Post]
    Get tested if you've seen these girls (BBBJ or raw). But I'm done with them. It ain't worth it getting something again.
    Don't leave us all in the dark if you say those things! Also you got to tell us who because that's not going to help anyone else who does decide to still go there for another woman!

  2. #3195

    You were not supposed to.

    She will be delighted if you give her a small gift, ie. Chocolate candy, etc, when you return.

    Quote Originally Posted by OkILiving  [View Original Post]
    I didn't tip her, I wasn't sure if I was saposed to. Overall it wasn't a bad time, I may repeat.

  3. #3194
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggy101  [View Original Post]
    I don't see anyone named Aya on their web page. Are you sure on the name?
    Yes, aya is what she said her name was, I didn't know they had a webpage.

  4. #3193

    Re: Michelin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OkILiving  [View Original Post]
    I hit up Michelin just to see what all the talk was about, previous reviews said no FS so I really didn't expect much but over all it wasn't that bad. I did the 40 min for 7000 yen walked in, didn't think it was a soapy Matt massage but yeah that's what it was. The girls name was aya and she was kind of cute in her early 30's and was wearing a bikini (don't ever take the thong option it's always a waste, I didn't). Massage was pretty decent and she told me to flip, off came the boxers and she hit me with a HJ / BBBJ. I took off her bikini bottoms for some FIV, she had a lot of hair on her pussy but she was all about it. When I busted she shot it all over her face and that was kind of a turn on for me. She rinsed me off and I got dressed, and she walked me to the door. I didn't tip her, I wasn't sure if I was saposed to. Overall it wasn't a bad time, I may repeat.
    I don't see anyone named Aya on their web page. Are you sure on the name?

  5. #3192

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz01  [View Original Post]
    Get tested if you've seen these girls (BBBJ or raw). But I'm done with them. It ain't worth it getting something again.
    You can't leave us in the dark like that! Which one of these girls are rolling dirty.

  6. #3191

    Interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz01  [View Original Post]
    Get tested if you've seen these girls (BBBJ or raw). But I'm done with them. It ain't worth it getting something again.
    Just out of curiosity what's you catch because I've been to KG a lot only BB once but a lot of BBBJ and I haven't caught anything.

  7. #3190
    Which girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz01  [View Original Post]
    Get tested if you've seen these girls (BBBJ or raw). But I'm done with them. It ain't worth it getting something again.

  8. #3189

    Heads up! KG or OE.

    Get tested if you've seen these girls (BBBJ or raw). But I'm done with them. It ain't worth it getting something again.

  9. #3188

    Michelin.

    I hit up Michelin just to see what all the talk was about, previous reviews said no FS so I really didn't expect much but over all it wasn't that bad. I did the 40 min for 7000 yen walked in, didn't think it was a soapy Matt massage but yeah that's what it was. The girls name was aya and she was kind of cute in her early 30's and was wearing a bikini (don't ever take the thong option it's always a waste, I didn't). Massage was pretty decent and she told me to flip, off came the boxers and she hit me with a HJ / BBBJ. I took off her bikini bottoms for some FIV, she had a lot of hair on her pussy but she was all about it. When I busted she shot it all over her face and that was kind of a turn on for me. She rinsed me off and I got dressed, and she walked me to the door. I didn't tip her, I wasn't sure if I was saposed to. Overall it wasn't a bad time, I may repeat.

  10. #3187

    Okinawa is a Bust in General!

    To all fellow Hunters.

    I'm sad to say this but: "Okinawa is a bust in general " Think about it guys!!Look at all of the bull shit we have to go through to find good service! You might as well go out to a club and or bar and find a girl for free! It's just not worth the unwanted stress and disappointment. As I mentioned before in my other posts. "If you have a Passport go out and travel" It's so cheap now to fly to Mainland Japan for the weekend! You really don't even need your passport for Mainland Japan! Only if you decide to leave the country! I highly recommend to go and explore more and better opportunities that Asia has to offer. You have Korea, Hongkong, Philippines, Vietnam, Guam, Thailand, Australia, Amsterdam, Germany, Europe, Dubai, Cambodia, and more! Those are most of the places that I visited! And it was well worth the trip! Go to Tokyo, Osaka, Fukuoka, Yokohama for the weekend! It's close and the tickets are cheap $45-$120 one way and or round trip! The days of the Okinawa fun is drastically coming to an end!! Back In the early 2000's Okinawa was awesome! You can tell by all of the previous posts!! But now Everyone is either complaining about the lack of, none or shitty service available now!! It's truly sad now! "Paid Services is now a "Fucked up short time Girl Friend who you don't know if she's going to put out or not" The Old Okinawa you had to fight these working girls off with a stick! Because they couldn't get enough of the dick! LOL now that I think about it some of the members here are married to a couple of them! LOL! Anyway! They're are a couple of good ones out there! But the chances now are few far to none! Good Luck on the Hunt!

  11. #3186

    Save your money.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySkins  [View Original Post]
    Came to the conclusion Michelin is a bust for FS, only for a decent Handy. I'm going to give Asian Ink Girl a stab, I heard mix reviews. Her body is looking real sexy on her ad. Going to find out for myself, will share my experience.
    Don't waste you money bro. The ad caught my eye too. She has a 1 in hair clip it with a mullet in the back. Her body is OK, but loose as hell. She has a bad body odor. Lastly, she rides like she wants to busts your nuts literally. A huge bust. Just looking out for all who get drawn in by her pics.

  12. #3185

    Tiffany left KG?

    Was wondering if anyone had any idea what happened to Tiffany, or had other contact info for her? From reading the forums I see she wasn't that popular because she charged some people for FS. I was trying to find her on KG sand they said she quit which sucks because she was my go to. I know from talking to her she wanted to start her own service and didn't know if she did or not. Any info would be appreciated.

  13. #3184
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggy101  [View Original Post]
    How much did you tip? Did you tip up front? I've been to a couple of the ladies on your list (and tipped them) but have never had anything beyond the standard handy. I will say that MoMo does a legit nice job on the massage though.
    I tipped 5000 yen and I tip upfront but I think they are changing because it was more difficult to get FS last time I went. But Momo always FS when I visit.

  14. #3183
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggy101  [View Original Post]
    How much did you tip? Did you tip up front? I've been to a couple of the ladies on your list (and tipped them) but have never had anything beyond the standard handy. I will say that MoMo does a legit nice job on the massage though.
    Came to the conclusion Michelin is a bust for FS, only for a decent Handy. I'm going to give Asian Ink Girl a stab, I heard mix reviews. Her body is looking real sexy on her ad. Going to find out for myself, will share my experience.

  15. #3182

    The process.

    Quote Originally Posted by Megavolt  [View Original Post]
    Yumi, sin, MoMo, ryou, Anna, I wouldn't use Rena anymore apparently someone was really rude to her and demanded FS. So she is just doing regular massages.
    How much did you tip? Did you tip up front? I've been to a couple of the ladies on your list (and tipped them) but have never had anything beyond the standard handy. I will say that MoMo does a legit nice job on the massage though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
https://vip-dubai-bunnies.com/all-dubai-escorts-uae/

photocallgirl.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape