Samya FKK
Euro Girls Escort
The Velvet Room

Thread: Kuala Lumpur

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 931 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 13958
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13958

    BC Revisited

    Haven't been to the BC in a long time. I had picked up a really cute Viet over a year ago and she had become a regular on my visits since. However, after spending over 3 months in jail on two sepearte occasions (4 weeks when she was picked up in a BC raid, and 8 weeks when she arrested at the airport after a 3 month stay) she decided that Malaysia was not the place to work and is now in Singapore.

    Anyway, I needed a replacement so hit the BC last night. I arrived before the girls were allowed to enter, so I took a position at the corner of the bar and waited. Didn; t take long and the parade started. The first girl that came over for a chat was pretty cute, and I was almost tempted, but I decided I had to wait. Next two that came by where definitely not my type and easy to move on. I spotted a looker across the bar and was just about to go across and have a chat when a rather cute, slim Viet cuddled up beside me (Thao - 29 yo). My inital thoughts where no, not for me. But the more she hung around, the more she grew on me. Her english was easily understandable, had a great smile (always a sellign point for me), was good looking without a pile of make up, and appeared to have a pretty trim body under her clothes. Anyway we chatted for 20 - 30 minutes, enjoyed our company and then I decided she was the one. Offered her 400 MYR for a short time, and to my surprise she accpeted it. She said she would normally ask for 600, but then she'd fgured out I knew the score and 400 was about the going rate. She did drop the hint of a tip if she was good, and I told her that was always possible.

    Anyway, back to the hotel and she soon had her clothes of, no shyness here. Totally trim body, A-Cup breasts with some nice perky nipples that I would find out are very sensitive, and some nice tatoo work on her back. Anyway, into the shower and then she offered a massage. I normally refuse but she said she was good, and yep, my legs and back got a good working over.

    Finally it was down to business and she didn't disappoint. Started off with rather aggressive DFK and then I moved down to those rather perky nipples. AFter giving them a workover I felt a little push on the top of my head and I took the hint and headed south for a big bit of DATY. She really got into that, pushing her hips hard into my face as I worked her over. Didn't take long before she was wanting soomething more than one or two of my fingers inside her so I moutned her and she took it like a trooper. We worked away at each other before she pushed me onto my back and she went all cow girl on me. This girl was really getting into it and at times I didn't know whether she was goign to cry or scream but she was certainly getting off and just wouldn; t stop. Once she came I flipped her around and tried to doggy her. She was so wet that every stroke resulted in loud pussy farts so she decided to spin around and have me finish off in her mouth. What a girl. After a clean up we lay in bed chatting away, but then I decided that I needed to get some sleep before an early morning flight, so she got up and dressed and I dropped an extra 100 tip ontot he 400 we agreed. She certainly earned it.

    Hooked up with her on WeChat so will definitely repeat if we find each other in town at the same time.

    Last night impressed me with the availability of what I would classiy as doable girls. Certainly better than alot of the other times I have been there, but then I am usually arriving alot later when possibly the goodies have gone.

  2. #13957
    Quote Originally Posted by NewImage  [View Original Post]
    So a lifeless fuck with a 10 is better than 2 (300) dates? Not sure about that but of course everyone is entitled to their viewpoint.
    For me a 9 (not even 10).

    Must first be lively, show me complete attention. If she is not like that I naturally assume she has a problem preventing her from being a 9. So if she is not lively we don't get to the looks any ways, attitude is important.

    After personality, skin texture. Fine women must have silky skin, the biggest part of the human, then hips to waist ratio, then breast prominence. So to each his 9 and easily will pay 600 for a 9. Especially that I usually want to be back with myself after I am done with my session (less than an hour).

    I didn't see 9's in that part of KL, but will try Thai Club maybe I missed the girl you talked about.

  3. #13956
    Quote Originally Posted by NewImage  [View Original Post]
    So a lifeless fuck with a 10 is better than 2 (300) dates? Not sure about that but of course everyone is entitled to their viewpoint.

    It never amazes me that some guys, and I'm not referring specifically to you JN just in general, think that bedding a 10 is like the pinnacle of their existence.

    I have freely bedded a Penthouse Pet (no BS), gorgeous blue eyed blondes, models and Asians who rate very high but in all cases would rather bed (and now pay for) a 6,7,8 girl who wants to fuck me than a 10 who just lays there.

    The greatest power a man can have is saying to a gorgeous girl no I don't want to fuck you. I don't need to fuck you.

    When I go to BC or another hunting venue I often say to the WG I don't have to take home a girl tonight. I have had x no. Of fucks in my life. If I don't have one tonite. I'll prob have one tomorrow night. Try this next time you are out. Amazing how for some this becomes a quest to bed you.

    And regardless whether they are WG or not. They are still women.

    I think too many guys go out hunting and give all the power to the WG. That's why they end up paying high prices and sometimes get crap performance. Once again I am not saying I am Brad Pitt. Just saying what works for me.

    NI.
    Agree 100%. I really don't get dudes who pay solely for looks. I too would much rather have a 7 that provides a PSE as opposed to a 10 who is a complete starfish. Of course I would pay top dollar for a 10 that does everything and has a well developed skill set. That seems to be a unicorn in Asia.

  4. #13955

    Never amazes me

    Quote Originally Posted by JoseNosay  [View Original Post]
    600 for a 10 is better than 2 (300) dates, even if she has no pussy game.
    Usually those high end girls evolved that way, because guys returned for more, despite her star fish performance.
    So a lifeless fuck with a 10 is better than 2 (300) dates? Not sure about that but of course everyone is entitled to their viewpoint.

    It never amazes me that some guys, and I'm not referring specifically to you JN just in general, think that bedding a 10 is like the pinnacle of their existence.

    I have freely bedded a Penthouse Pet (no BS), gorgeous blue eyed blondes, models and Asians who rate very high but in all cases would rather bed (and now pay for) a 6,7,8 girl who wants to fuck me than a 10 who just lays there.

    The greatest power a man can have is saying to a gorgeous girl no I don't want to fuck you. I don't need to fuck you.

    When I go to BC or another hunting venue I often say to the WG I don't have to take home a girl tonight. I have had x no. Of fucks in my life. If I don't have one tonite. I'll prob have one tomorrow night. Try this next time you are out. Amazing how for some this becomes a quest to bed you.

    And regardless whether they are WG or not. They are still women.

    I think too many guys go out hunting and give all the power to the WG. That's why they end up paying high prices and sometimes get crap performance. Once again I am not saying I am Brad Pitt. Just saying what works for me.

    NI.

  5. #13954
    Quote Originally Posted by NewImage  [View Original Post]
    If you want 9's and 10's probably coupled with " I've got a golden pussy attitude so I am doing you a favour" then go to Thai Club. There are some top shelf very beautiful girls there. The one that came up to me before I left was in anybody's book a 10. I didn't ask her her price but I would assume it would be at least 600+ for ST and I'm sure she gets it..
    600 for a 10 is better than 2 (300) dates, even if she has no pussy game.

    Usually those high end girls evolved that way, because guys returned for more, despite her star fish performance.

  6. #13953
    Quote Originally Posted by GoofNut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows why GE and 10th floor closed for the past few weeks?
    Closed by police.

  7. #13952
    Quote Originally Posted by NewImage  [View Original Post]
    If you want 9's and 10's probably coupled with " I've got a golden pussy attitude so I am doing you a favour" then go to Thai Club. There are some top shelf very beautiful girls there. The one that came up to me before I left was in anybody's book a 10. I didn't ask her her price but I would assume it would be at least 600+ for ST and I'm sure she gets it. Some times I wonder whether I should take one of these to test my beauty and performance theory. But not going to pay around 150 US or more when I can get a 6 or 7 at much less with prob better service but sometimes I think just once.

    But YVMD. Can you imagine if you had money to burn. OMG.
    I will try, but more than likely I will not like them. I never saw a bar girl that I found attractive.

    The only 9 I saw in KL was a Malaysian girl shopping at one of the stores next to Harrison's, while her BF or Husband was waiting for her in his car.

    Personal taste varies, KL has a decent spas where you can find 6, 7, 8. Good place to meet Viet and PRC without having to travel there. As of the club girls, make up and clothes can increase the rating for many people. Which makes sense if that matters to the guy.

    As of the others.

    Indonesians better in Indonesia.

    Africans better in Dubai or Africa.

    Locals priced themselves out of the game, but even if you pay the price they ask for you will get little, due to lack of experience and non-gaming genes. Malay people seem to have genetic non-gaming tendency, even in Phuket where Malay genes are predominant the behavior of natives is along the same line. It has less to do with religion, because Maroc and Indonesians are Muslim but are more outgoing. It can't be economic because Malay Thais always been that way even when Malaysia was clearly economically better off than Thailand.

    Malaysia still good to go, imported labor does the job for tourist and locals.

  8. #13951

    What happened to Green Elephant & HSBC?

    Anyone knows why GE and 10th floor closed for the past few weeks?

  9. #13950

    If you want 9's & 10's

    Quote Originally Posted by JoseNosay  [View Original Post]
    I am not into the Club atmosphere, but I walk by BC. Usually with no girl attracting my attention, to my sober eyes it looks the same level as a decent SPA line up. However, alcohol and the club vibe might have something to do with it. In the best SPA line ups liking 1 out of the whole line up is Excellence, if she is smiling at you even better. So expectations matched with personal taste decide the (6, 7, 8).
    If you want 9's and 10's probably coupled with " I've got a golden pussy attitude so I am doing you a favour" then go to Thai Club. There are some top shelf very beautiful girls there. The one that came up to me before I left was in anybody's book a 10. I didn't ask her her price but I would assume it would be at least 600+ for ST and I'm sure she gets it. Some times I wonder whether I should take one of these to test my beauty and performance theory. But not going to pay around 150 US or more when I can get a 6 or 7 at much less with prob better service but sometimes I think just once.

    But YVMD. Can you imagine if you had money to burn. OMG.

  10. #13949
    Quote Originally Posted by NewImage  [View Original Post]
    . I would rate the girls I took from 7 to 9 scale but of course this is all subjective.
    I am not into the Club atmosphere, but I walk by BC. Usually with no girl attracting my attention, to my sober eyes it looks the same level as a decent SPA line up. However, alcohol and the club vibe might have something to do with it. In the best SPA line ups liking 1 out of the whole line up is Excellence, if she is smiling at you even better. So expectations matched with personal taste decide the (6, 7, 8).

  11. #13948
    Quote Originally Posted by Daimony1  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it may protect you from HIV, not sure about that, but it will not protect you from other STD diseases. Condoms protect you from other STD's. Some of these STD's can be really nasty and lately some strains of STD's are drug resistant and not easily cured.
    HIV today is a stigmatic disease more than anything today, thanks to the 1984 legacy of the moral punishment served to the peasants. When you discuss stigma you start getting into the irrational realms of human fears and superstitions, with Prep you are more protected than the condom. While the condom breaks, a regular prep user body is protected cell by cell. If the girl is HIV+ (like many working girls) then its even better if she is on ARVs which also lowers the chances of HIV to near impossible infection if she uses latest ARV and reaches Undetectable levels.

    As of other STDs, they are easily washed away by Antibiotics without having to reach infection, a cycle after mongering clears up everything. As of catching Staph, you have better odds catching those nasty infections eating street food than in sexual conquests.

    New Image posts in KL are a good example of the benefits of BB sex, discussing the possibility of Staph is the same as using "maybe" with scientifically based, FDA approved Prep. Pimps / Captains need to be educated so they can protect their girls via medications, instead of fear mongering (leads to poor service).

  12. #13947
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianG  [View Original Post]
    Also it's not fair to not quote all his post where he write "For Westren mongers, there is only one place beach clubs only ". This is simple not true, western mongers have plenty of options in KL.

    If you and your buddy don't like the spa and brothels is another story.
    True that, my friend. I only got to scratch the surface of those options on the two weekends that I was there. But I think it goes back to there just being a lot of fiction being posted on here. Either that, or somebody can't figure out how to get to a Chinese MP and thus, decided they were just too downscale for them.

    But, so just to deter any false accusations (though there probably will be anyways), I'm posting my passport stamps in and out KL last March. I don't expect many others would be willing to do that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Malaysia In.jpg‎   Malaysia Out.jpg‎  

  13. #13946
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPage  [View Original Post]
    It is not fair to reply him "why you don't go to spas or brothels"..
    Also it's not fair to not quote all his post where he write "For Westren mongers, there is only one place beach clubs only ". This is simple not true, western mongers have plenty of options in KL.

    If you and your buddy don't like the spa and brothels is another story.

  14. #13945

    Thanks BP

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPage  [View Original Post]
    You wrote it: that you find company in BC offering 350. That is really uncommon, if you don't like the word special.
    It may be because you are very handsome, or because you are a gentleman, or because those ladies are demanded less than the average on the BC market (any doll accepting less than 500 for ST in BC? unfortunately unlikely), or a combination of that.
    Whatever, that is special/uncommon.
    Beach Club was another thing 10 years ago. RIP.
    Thanks BP. I do not consider myself very handsome, but have had the comment a few times by girls "when you were younger you must have been. (insert positive quote here). To which I reply " When I was young? LOL I do consider myself a gentleman. I'm very surprised that you say that any doll accepting 500 for ST is unlikely. I wouldn't say I picked the top of the range girls but what I looked for was girls that were keen to go with me and girls that were either not too aggressive with price or drinks and girls that seemed to have a good heart. To me the performance is far more important than the looks and we all know that there is no correlation between good looking women and good performance. A matter of fact quite the reverse. I would rate the girls I took from 7 to 9 scale but of course this is all subjective.

    I noticed that the WG would approach me much more than other customers and in greater numbers. As I said at times they told me they were waiting for another to leave so they could have their chance. I just thought this was a Caucasian thing.

    Once again I do not consider myself a playboy or some BC stud nor some guru. I just be myself, don't stress, try and make everyone comfortable and go with the intention of finding a nice girl and having a nice time with her.

    Maybe this relaxed and respectful attitude shines through and girls relate to it. Not really sure. But seems to work for me.

    Either way its good for my ego. He says knowing tomorrow he could be shunned by an average looking girl. Life is like a box of chocolates.

    NI.

  15. #13944
    Quote Originally Posted by NewImage  [View Original Post]
    What is meant by the term "special" BP?
    You wrote it: that you find company in BC offering 350. That is really uncommon, if you don't like the word special.

    It may be because you are very handsome, or because you are a gentleman, or because those ladies are demanded less than the average on the BC market (any doll accepting less than 500 for ST in BC? unfortunately unlikely), or a combination of that.
    Whatever, that is special/uncommon.

    Beach Club was another thing 10 years ago. RIP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Mondial FKK
fkk tours
Dubai Bunnies
Heaven7-saunaclub.de


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape