Bonga Cams
Colombian Erotic Vacations
KL Bunnies
Dubai Bunnies
TheHiddenPages

Thread: Colombo

+ Add Report
Page 490 of 1886 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 500 540 590 990 1490 ... LastLast
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 28280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Ka**Hi (my first report)

There's a previous review by Shehan6190. (http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...ombo&p=1740775#post1740775) so I'm not going to repeat details here.

I got the contact from Acne. This is the first girl I've tried from him and she was marvelous! Never thought there are such cheerful hookers in Sri Lanka. (most of SL hookers are very arrogant. And ugly too).

If you are a boobs lover, this girl is not for you. She is a small-made girl with flat chest and small ass; just like a teenage girl. This is my personal favorite body type. Also she is very clean and everything. But the most interesting aspect is her behavior / personality. Just like Shehan had mentioned, she acts totally like your girl friend; a wild one. Very cheerful and friendly. A very lighthearted girl. You totally get the feeling of sleeping with a very inexperienced girl.

Throughout the whole session she behaved as if spending time with her lover. And it was not all pretending, she really enjoys it (well, may be she's pretending it; then she must be a very good actress).

I wanted to do a kinda role-play, so asked her to bring a school uniform. She agreed without questioning. Actually she brought a nursing uniform instead, but that did the job.

She charges 10 K, bit higher than most other girls suggested by Acne, but she is totally worth it.

Face: 10/10 (don't know why Shehan gave her face a lower rating. She got a nice face and a beautiful smile).

Body: 10/10 (small-made body, no tummy, flat chest).

Attitude: 10/10.

GFE: 10/10.

Total cost: 10 k +1. 5 k (room).

Sex toys

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me a place to buy a sex toy in sri lanka.

Thanks.

New seniors please don't kill this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Ahinsakya  [View Original Post]
    Took anu working at a salon today. Girl with tattoo at the back. Sexy figure with white boobies and pink nipples. Shes also a freelance so I booked a hotel room and had some fun. Some may know her. She has straight hair and sexy body

Provider mild French kissing, DATY and sex in many positions can share with seniors who are willing to share contacts providing GFE.

Please don't flood me with requests only seniors willing to share.

GFE 6.

Kissing 5.

Body 8.

Attitude 6.

Friendly.
    Dude,

What is with this attitude of sharing with only seniors lately?

Once you become a senior you forget where you came from. Acne shared with you, me and everyone without looking for anything in return. He shared a big list with me when I just sent him one PM. It seems like you have a senior complexity once you gained a couple of contacts. Go look at your posting history. I don't usually attack people in here but if our seniors had that attitude, this forum would have died long ago. Learn to share and trust that newbies will behave. There are many seniors who helped me out.

Anuradha

Took anu working at a salon today. Girl with tattoo at the back. Sexy figure with white boobies and pink nipples. Shes also a freelance so I booked a hotel room and had some fun. Some may know her. She has straight hair and sexy body

Provider mild French kissing, DATY and sex in many positions can share with seniors who are willing to share contacts providing GFE.

Please don't flood me with requests only seniors willing to share.

GFE 6.

Kissing 5.

Body 8.

Attitude 6.

Friendly.

RUxxxx Spa chain

In a previous post I mentioned a Spa near the thalawathugoda jogging track with its main branch at Kalalgoda. It seems that I was missing one thing, that they have another branch at Robert Gunawardhana Mw. So there are 03 Spa's from the same owner going by the same name. I gave a report regarding a girl by the name of Netxx. If I remember correct, I did mention that there were new ones who looked under aged. Well fellows, I visited the place sometime back hoping to get Netxx but she had gone to another branch (I was in a hurry and didn't get time to call her); alas! What to do? Then I saw the new ones. They really looked like between 18-22 years. So there was this tanned one with a cute smile; by the name of Hashxxx. So I took her to see how things go.

I was really amazed with her massage because she had strong fingers and did a good deep massage. Then came the part where extras happen. She asked whether I require a HJ and I said yes. As she started, I slipped my hand between her buttoned shirt. She said can't give access to downstairs so I got a good use from the top. The HJ was also fair. I too was held up a bit because I couldn't judge her age but by the way she expressed her feelings, I was sure the next time I can get full access.

Last week I gave a call and checked where Hashxxx is and I was informed that she's at Robert Gunawardhana Mw (then only I knew that there is a 3rd place). Before going there gave a call to my regular to see whether she too was there and luckily she was at another place. So went to this place and got her for the massage. She was so talkative and was happy to see me. I asked her why the big smile and she told me that since she's new, she only got 4-5 customers and I was the 2nd one amongst them to take her for a second run.

That day she gave me full access and it was a pleasant experience. She was wearing 4 undies man! Had a nice tight pussy and the tits were like medium lemons, erected and firm. She gave me her contact details and I'm sure I will get FS on the 3rd visit.

Get PM

Quote Originally Posted by WitchMaster  [View Original Post]
    OTB,

I went to this place 07.11. 13 and after that I have visited quite a number of times and the last visit was done on 31.09 this year. I have not yet planned to get the PM facility as I see some snr members shows a cake full of icing and designs and asks for your contacts to be given first and after he is done, then only he is willing to give details of his contact; if he's satisfied with that person (no offense). I see this as one of the oldest trick in the book where no assurance is given whether he will give up his contract or whether he has such contacts is a doubt. Also one must know that all doesn't taste the same fruit the same way. It differs from person to person.

So still deciding whether to take PM or not. Also hope you got what you needed.

Cheers.
    You should definitely get PM. That will help you gain access to useful information like which massage / spa girls to pick etc. Saves a ton of money. Also when you gain trust, members will share contacts of certain call girls / freelancers who offer FS. Of course, they will not share every single contact with you. That's just the reality of this game. You can use some pointers they provide to do your own research and gain access to some assets (E. G. Pimp who operates near the HSBC data center in Raj*.

Just remember that you will come across 2 types of people in forums like these 1.) Those who are actual mongers who write useful reports 2.) And those who just rack up their report counts by criticizing other members.

Out of curiosity I had a look at the last few reports of this guy who attacks me (Cia someone) and this is what he had written about other members recently:

"Poor guy need immediate medical attention".

"Gon Joker, Mad fucker".

"How are you are going to control anything in ISG, we do what we wants to do in ISG, we have done it over the years and we will continue it, how the fuck you going to stop it. ".

"LocalRambo & TeaJoker. Well done, though you don't seems to be never gone to a university, you are following "Warnapala Theory" which you promote your-self, pretending as some one else. ".

So I'm thankful he has actually gone pretty easy on me!

(I know what they say about wrestling with a pig but.).

P.S. - Get PM and I will personally share a few contacts with you.

Cheers
    Last edited by Shehan N; 01-06-16 at 06:38. Reason: Typo

OTB,

I went to this place 07.11. 13 and after that I have visited quite a number of times and the last visit was done on 31.09 this year. I have not yet planned to get the PM facility as I see some snr members shows a cake full of icing and designs and asks for your contacts to be given first and after he is done, then only he is willing to give details of his contact; if he's satisfied with that person (no offense). I see this as one of the oldest trick in the book where no assurance is given whether he will give up his contract or whether he has such contacts is a doubt. Also one must know that all doesn't taste the same fruit the same way. It differs from person to person.

Cheers.
    Bro OTB was trying to contact you to get more details. Don't judge every senior in the same manner as only one guy has conditions on sharing contacts.

When I put a post I also get my inbox full of messages. I never put any post saying dnt flood my inbox.

Your report looks good and people will ask for more details. That's natural. You will get to know how people share contacts after you got pm facility.

If you are nt sharing contact what's the purpose of this forum. Nobody comes to this to read erotic stories. People should share their experiences.

And info.

Thanks.

Icing on the cake

as I see some snr members shows a cake full of icing and designs and asks for your contacts to be given first
    They are probably pretty average women (one of them ex-Liberty Plaza) he has rated at 8 or 9 out of 10.

Sharing Contact.

OTB,

Cheers.
    Hi WitchMaster.

I think OTB looking to get the contact detail of your Krishanthi, as your post is really a good one, I mean some sort of a clue. Personally I was thinking how can we get more details. Even with CoffeeMan too had the same issue.

But as you said not some seniors, but ONE senior trying this awful method of sharing contact, but when you start dealing PM later with others you will see how good they help each other.

But don't forget there could be very few morns who has terms & conditions for sharing contacts. Just look at these conditions for sharing a contact with that Senior "Will I share her contact? No. Unless you give me something equally worth (no shitty massage center girls), and after I have tried and confirmed it is of equal quality. So don't flood my inbox. ".

Who bother to beg contact from these. Poor sod might be waiting till his inbox foods with massages 'begging contacts'.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldTeaboy  [View Original Post]
    WitchMaster, thanks for this interesting info. Unfortunately, we can't get the contact details from you because you don't have the PM facility. I tried Googling "Krishanthi Ekala". The only thing which came up was a land for sale ad from a Mrs. Krishanthi. A mobile number is supplied. I would be interested in your comments.
    OTB,

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Inosha  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one. Looks nice from a distance but not so good up close. Really bad mouth too.
    I saw the same last week at around 10 pm near Devi yes with posh look.

Few Encounters From December 2015

I have not been able to contribute to the forum as much as I like, so here goes some recent encounters:

Ma*.

Some of you might recall her from her infamous days at L Plaza around 2006 - 2008. (Not a regular at LP, was only there for special requests) She is a bit past her prime these days and it shows in her face and skin but wow, what an awesome ass that is still. I have seen a lot of asses around the world but this one is right up there with the best. I have stayed in touch with her every time I have been to SL so it felt like meeting an old girl friend really. I set up a time and met her at the lobby. I wanted to grab a drink with her in the lobby but there was some wedding reception so the place was too crowded. So got in the elevator and immediately got some light DFK. Ordered some room service and started talking about our lives for the last 2 years. But junior did not want to get too bogged down in the past. So the clothes came off and we started pleasuring each other orally. We changed positions a few times and I penetrated her anally. Great view from behind with a little whale tattoo on her hip.

Few shots of vodka to refresh and we head off to take a shower. I play around with her cans and she licks my balls like a pro. Couple more shots of vodka and some cuddling and fingering and junior is back in business. This time I get her on top and again the view is great (and pretty dynamic). We change positions and I end up finishing up missionary. End up with a few beers handsome light cuddling.

Looks - 8/10 (a knockout few years back).

GFE - 10/10 (Treat this woman right, and she will take care of you).

Attitude - 10/10.

Tightness 7/10 (as you can expect).

Cost 10 K (I tipped her 2 K and and paid for a cab home).

Will I repeat? Yes.

Will I share her contact? No. Unless you give me something equally worth (no shitty massage center girls), and after I have tried and confirmed it is of equal quality. So don't flood my inbox.

San*.

I got this contact from a pimp who works in the Raj G* area. This pimp used to run a brothel house close the the HSBC data center. Seasoned mongers would know who I'm talking of. I was quoted a price of $8 K for 2 hours and 14 K for a threesome. I wanted to try the 8 K option first. I got a call from a girl who sounded like she was 15 years old. We confirmed the time and place (my hotel). I got second call saying she was driving and stuck in traffic in the Nugegoda area. I said I could wait. So 40 minutes after the agreed time (I guess you can call this on time if we are talking "call girl time" I get a knock on the door. I open and see 5'2 cutie, wearing a nice tight black dress in heels. She looked presentable and looks like someone who takes care of herself.

I welcome her and we chit chat. She tells me she is very discrete and only does this part time while working as a freelance promotion's girl. She tells me she has been in a few music videos (I highly doubt this and even if it is true she was probably like in the last row of 20 dancers). We start some DFK and get more comfortable. I invite her to the shower to which she complies. More fun while showering. We get back to bed and she rides me for 20 minutes. We try different holes and I finish from behind.

We have a few drinks, recharge ourselves and get back to it. 30 minutes later, she takes the load in her mouth. (Covered, which was a mood killer). She gets dressed, hug and call it a night.

Looks - 9/10 (one of the better looking local girls I have met).

GFE - 7/10 (a bit mechanical at times, No BBBJ).

Attitude - 8/10.

Tightness 8/10 (She said she did not have a boyfriend but that's what all of them say).

Cost 8 K (I tipped her 2 K).

Will I repeat? Yes.

Will I share her contact? No. Unless you give me something equally worth (no shitty massage center girls), and after I have tried and confirmed it is of equal quality. So don't flood my inbox.

Happy Hunting. Ciao.

Ekala pimp

I recently got a contact number of a female pimp from Ekala. She has about 4-7 MILFs who come visit her on different days. If her husband or kids are not at home, she offers her bedroom for an extra 1 k. 2 some is provided on request and even you can take her. Gives great GFE and then let her tongue do some miracle work from the tip of the iceberg to the deepest in the rear. Simply you can do anything you want with her. As per the recommendations made by her, the others are of the same flock.

Charges 5 k from new customers and once a connection is established, it comes down 1 k. If it's her place, then an additional 1 k will be charged. If her place is unavailable, you can take them to a place near Ekala or Ja-Ela. She goes by the name of Krishanthi.
    WitchMaster, thanks for this interesting info. Unfortunately, we can't get the contact details from you because you don't have the PM facility. I tried Googling "Krishanthi Ekala". The only thing which came up was a land for sale ad from a Mrs. Krishanthi. A mobile number is supplied. I would be interested in your comments.

Female Pimp at Ekala

I recently got a contact number of a female pimp from Ekala. She has about 4-7 MILFs who come visit her on different days. If her husband or kids are not at home, she offers her bedroom for an extra 1 k. 2 some is provided on request and even you can take her. Gives great GFE and then let her tongue do some miracle work from the tip of the iceberg to the deepest in the rear. Simply you can do anything you want with her. As per the recommendations made by her, the others are of the same flock.

Charges 5 k from new customers and once a connection is established, it comes down 1 k. If it's her place, then an additional 1 k will be charged. If her place is unavailable, you can take them to a place near Ekala or Ja-Ela. She goes by the name of Krishanthi.

Bad experience at Gem Spa

Had reference from a senior for a stunner on gem spa.

Name starts woth m. Definitely not a stunner.

Huge loafs of make ups.

Anyway got to go for her and place is aweful plus wash rooms.

I didn't had a wash even and went for a feeling massage at once. She was giving a good service with her finger tips.

Then comes extras.

She came with touching up and down with HJ etc. But keep telling prices. Wtf. I told her that I will give 1 k but she said no kissing. Even nipples.

Totally my mood went out.

Anyway I got a michanical HJ and quickly went off from the place.

Place 4/10.

Girl 4/10.

Service 6/10.

Wir: hell no.

Posting Limitations