Thread: Colombo
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 29164
-
10-16-24 14:55 #28324Senior Member

Posts: 341Correction |
Dear Lad,
Originally Posted by HellDiver
[View Original Post]
We have inadvertently included the Birthday Cake Lass in the black dress. We didn't recognize her from the photograph, it was quite deceptive. We have tried her before, so, our apologies there!
Thank you kindly!
Cheers Lad!
-
10-15-24 17:57 #28323Senior Member

Posts: 341B22 | The Model Roster
Dear Brother,
Originally Posted by BantyBanty22
[View Original Post]
By any stroke of luck, in addition to the Lady you shared, did you by any chance come across her Model Friend, named Thilini? Ripped Jeans, Tank Top, Harry Potteresque glasses, shoulder tat. From what we can tell that is her real name. There's the other three that we are eyeing as well, the Second Glamour Model, with squared silver earrings; the full length selfie lass in the multi coloured mirror and the Birthday cake Lass.
If you've tried any of those, be a sport and either PM us or drop a review?
We would also like some insight into the half Italian with light brown eyes, mini skirt and thigh high boots, newly on the reserved list? Need to know if she is worth it. Drop us a PM on this one?
We shall be much obliged to any one who may be of assistance to us!
Cheers Lads!
Keep the Hunt Alive!
-
10-15-24 07:17 #28322Senior Member

Posts: 242Fat Belly Aunties in Hela Ads And MR
In the last 4 or 5 months I tried number of places. I wanted to see if I could find a value for money young chick for 30 to 50 K range. But absolutly no luck. All are cheating. Luckly I used only one by paying. Did not pay any of the cheeting ones. Still might not give up. However the Spa capital places has better possibolites to get young very good looking ones. If you hit the note with them, sky is the limit.
Originally Posted by Dksl1986
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 14:23 #28321Senior Member

Posts: 48Watch out for these Numbers in Wellawatte: Avoid Near Delmon Hospital, Moor's Road
Lanka Ads Link: https://lankaads.com/ad/lanka-ads-1008045340.
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin].
So I saw an ad at the lankads which offers 10 k incall per hour. Though trying out since I was sick of going for big belly aunties for 4-5 k spots. So wanted to try it. Initial contact was made through whatsapp messaging and calling. Sent me a one time only pic which shows a fair decent good shape selfie.
Went to the place. Was asked to get a room in relax inn at moors road near delmon hospital. It was a shitty place. I think they purposefully come up with excuses saying that there is a power issue. (its the second time it happened to me). So I optd for a non-ac room. With shitty beds and sofa. Was waiting for almost an hour.
Then came a thin small lady (which looks alright). Then as soon as she took the money she said. Now I will bring the girl. And tried to squeeze out transport money also. Then comes a fat big belly aunty. I had no feelings to get my dingy up also. She was too tight also. So many excuses which killed the entire vibe.
So asked to stop it and got dressed up and went out. And on the way the reception guy was asking me for 200 LKR for the condem also. I said, I gave it to the girl and dashed out sooo frustrated.
It seems these fat aunties get only 5 K and rest of the money is kept by the front face handling bitches. So beware.
As a suggestion. I'the like our fellow mongers to take this place down. Maybe we could scam them saying that we came to their designated shitty spot and tell that we are in this room (tell a fake room number from 101-105). So they will waste time and money for it.
Sorry I just had a worse mongering day.
So avoid above place.
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!
-
10-13-24 21:51 #28320Senior Member

Posts: 341Chole | Frenching in LK | October 2024 | Packlife
Dear Gentlemen,
Having arrived in good old, not so sunny LK a few days ago, The Paladin and I had a bit of free time to have a look around. We will not have much time this time round as our schedules are worse than hectic. So posting once in a while is what we will be limited to, especially since the Pack is out of the country as well.
Any how, in keeping with the embargo, we decided to take on some French Ladies of the night for the usual Agent. He gave me the option between Chloe & Gabby. Now, Gabby is a lady we have tried before, except we never knew her name was Gabby, we knew her as something else! Especially since we don't ask for names unless it is absolutely necessary.
Now, we made the usual arrangements through a friend, and hey presto, things were set in motion. I was looking forward to this meet. The Agent has increased his prices to 40 K since we were last here from 30 K and hour. We generally never ever try short time visiting hours owing to our experience. Generally, we have been disappointed at short meets in the past and try avoid these catastrophes all together!
We have attached some photographs for your viewing pleasure. We also added a Pack photograph of her, just to give you an idea of when she looks like. No filters. Its only her hand though, so forgive me Gents as we are not willing to post our randy picture collection of service providers currently in circulation in LK.
She arrived at my hotel, soft knock at the door. Opened it, usual problem with the French lasses little to no English, so Google translate it was. The monetary exchange was done. We spoke for a little while, I was my usual bubbly self, which really helps women get in the mood and feel safe and relaxed. This goes a long way to enhancing the experience. She had on a short pink one piece dress. She had a well-proportioned bum, she was skinny with long legs, she was in high heels, without the heels she was easily 5'6 or 5'7.
She sat on my bed and we embraced, while I moved to hug her from the back and kiss her shoulder and neck. I asked to go change in to her lingering, I had no clue what she had brought along. She then pulled out an original plastic pouch form "Shein" and waved her sexy bum all the way to the bathroom to change. She had long wavy hair, however this was a weave, so I don't really have any clue what her hair actually looked like.
She had the usual features of the ladies from the region, but she was cute, her legs were very long, she wore a toe ring and her hands were well manicured. Looked nice. Unfortunately, she looked very tired, so that kind of detracted from her looks and made her look older than what she really was.
She walked out 20 minutes later, in a sexy, one-piece short leather negligée which had a little flair at the bottom like a skirt. With studs and a dog collar. Tight tiny leather G-string. Original Shein so, that looked quite chic! She had a very nice figure, slim, hips small perky breasts, kissable lips, largish sultry eyes, long neck, nice shoulders sexy hips. But her legs unfortunately had small marks on them which again detracted from her overall appearance.
She came over to the bed, we started Kissing each other for about 15 minutes. My mouth roamed her neck and ears and she began moaning, quite loudly, she seemed to be quite sensitive. Things began heating up. With our hands slithering all over each other. My had was squeezing cheekfulls of her lovely bum, she was running her hands up my back and caressing my sides. My cock was quite hard. I got her to undo the dog collar and pull down her top. She has nice breasts, not fantastic but nice, small and firm, with tiny nipples. I kissed her breasts all over, and finally suckled on her nipples. She immediately got turned on, I noticed she was massaging her clit now while she was moaning, her nipples are sensitive. Unfortunately, one down side was that she had odd breath, it wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either, and as if she was parched, you know that smell when you haven't drunk any water. So, that again detracted from the experience. But I kept kissing her, she didn't really start kissing me full on until she got turned on by the nipple sucking, after a while she started moaning really loudly as she fingered herself under her G-String. At that point I stopped and kissed her full on, she stuck her tongue into my mouth and kept hers open while she moaned into my mouth, funky breath and all.
I kept soldiering on, she was going into a frenzy, I pulled down her G-string, she was shaved, but stubbly. Her pussy was absolutely soaking wet and her juice was literally dripping down her thighs. I put my head in for a quite smell test. No smells what so ever. Nothing. So, I dived in full on and sucked her clit. She was turned on now, and was grinding her pussy into my face. I kept my hold on the clit for a good 10 minutes while she kept grinding and moaning. The staff heard everything, of that I have absolutely no doubt, from the sheepish looks I got the next day.
She had a pierced belly button with two blue studs, a tattoo just under her ribcage, and one just above her hip line just above her bum, some squiggly lines. She also has a tattoo on her wrist that reads "Queen" with a small crown. I can't remember if she has any tats on her legs, I don't think so, but her legs were nice up to the point where she had pock mark mini scars all over. She also has some kind of a scar patch on the back of her waist next to the tattoo. Slim tummy, no mummy issues and her body is slim and she is tallish. She also had a nose ring and a toe ring!
Now her negligee was rolled down to her waist, and only the flared skirt portion barely covered her bum and soaking crotch. I then told her to stand, and I leaned against the bed head with her pussy just over me, she squatted slightly and I sucked her in again while she began moaning and writhing her hips like crazy, she was enjoying it, I then stuck my right thumb in her wet hole and held her up with my left hand. She bucked and it slid all the way in, she was soaking.
Mu neck started hurting, so I lay on the bed, and she squatted on my face, I kept eating her, her bum facing me, and I could see her bum, over my face in the mirror with my head hanging over the bed slightly, she had a pretty good figure with flared hips figure eight-ing into her bum. I immediately got turned on. So I asked her to yank my sweats down and suck me off. Unfortunately for me, she either had a bad day ir something was off, she just couldn't blow me correctly, she hurt my cock on her teeth and sucked too hard. Then my scrotum was not serviced correctly either. So that was a quite a downer!
I gave her an orgasm, and then moved to kiss her again, she may have not wanted to kiss me after head, with her pussy juice all over her mouth but then I stuck my finger at the entrance and wobbled it at the entrance and she got turned on again and kissed me full on again. I used her kissing to gage her level of horny! It's quite a good indicator with her.
Finally we were fully naked and kissing in missionary while she was still turned on, I asked her to pull out a Conny, and she did, slipped it on and slid in her, slow long strokes back and forth, she liked it a lot, then faster and faster, she had her legs wrapped around my waist, I yanked them away and got her to pull them all the way up to her w]shoulders and lock them with her arms. I penetrated her deep. Two or three minutes later I cam in force and she was moaning kissing me full.
I was done, we kept kissing and I asked her to was up. She led me to the bath and we showered soaping each other while she gave me hand job with my cock pushing between her soapy thighs from behind. I nearly slipped in her and she asked if I wanted to slide it I her pussy without protection with a laugh, I said no thank you very much and came inside her thighs. We dried off, and she poured herself a drink and we spoke. While she ordered a cab. She took some super slutty pictures for me, and left me with a souvenir of her hand!
All in all, I expected much better, and she didn't deliver. I ended up doing all the hard work. She could have easily paid me for the romp and not the other way. She is very friendly and sweet. If you have a strong personality, it won't take very long to get her hot and bothered. She gets ultra wet when she gets going, she will start touching herself if you start with the right moves, and if she starts fingering herself without your assistance, you are hitting the nail on the head. But like I said I was quite disappointed over all!
BJ – 3. 5/10.
Sex – 6. 5/10.
Looks – 7 (points deducted for tiny dark scars on her calves).
Oral hygiene – 6. 5.
Body Hygiene – 10/10.
Body – Sexy 7. 5/10.
Face – 7/10.
All in all, not great, not worth the money!
I am willing to give her a second chance if she can overcome her faults! I'm thinking she can if she really wanted to, but I don't think she really would want to.
That being said, she is still way better than some of the locals, both looks and sex wise, only major issues were her BJ and slightly parched breath.
Let us know if you had a different experience!
We hope you have a scintillating week ahead chaps!
Cheers Lads!
Keep the Hunt Alive!
-
10-13-24 21:49 #28319Senior Member

Posts: 341Miss December 2023 | A Star Performer
Dear Gentlemen,
Our Miss December has proven to be a standout performer, both in her presence and and her skill!
10/10 Exceptional.
Beyond her striking looks, it is her talent and dedication that truly shine!
Photos and Vid attached for your merriment! Consent Granted!
Cheers Lads!
Keep the Hunt Alive!
-
10-13-24 12:41 #28318Senior Member

Posts: 375Girl you shared
Banty bro, I have PM you for the reference for this girl. Although I called she is not willing to meet without any proper reference. What should I tell her?
Originally Posted by BantyBanty22
[View Original Post]
I like this type of young girls. She look very beautiful and also hot girl.
-
10-13-24 01:55 #28317Senior Member

Posts: 107Done bro. Apologies!
Originally Posted by BantyBanty22
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-24 15:10 #28316Senior Member

Posts: 341[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
10-10-24 19:10 #28315Senior Member

Posts: 97Sincerely apologize
Thank you for the warning brother. Sincerely apologize for any past oversight and now fully understand the seriousness of the situation. I acknowledge the strict nature of the law and the potential consequences. Going forward, I will ensure that no photographs or data are shared without proper consent. I have immeditely asked to remove the post as well.
Thanks again for the headsup and rest assured, I will be careful from here on out!
Originally Posted by HellDiver
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 16:16 #28314Senior Member

Posts: 341Robust Reviews | 2023 to 2024 | Seek and you shall find
Dear Lad,
Originally Posted by Robust1234
[View Original Post]
We would recommend you read all the posts from 2023 to 2024 on thus thread. You should find quite a few contacts. Be weary of high priced locals. Other members may be willing to share lesser bargains where locals are concerned. However, do not share any contact that has been shared with you in confidence, without obtaining the original sharer's consent. These are hard earned contacts and needless sharing will destroy these hidden gems and will also drag the market into decay and ruin everyone's good time!
Discretion, it is the better part of Valor!
Hope this Helps!
Cheers Lad,
Keep the Hunt Alive!
-
10-10-24 16:11 #28313Senior Member

Posts: 341PDPA | Online Warning | Caution is advised
Dear brother,
Originally Posted by BantyBanty22
[View Original Post]
We are writing this to let all you Gentlemen here know, that Sri Lanka's Data Protection Authority will be up and running in full swing by Next January (2025). Therefore be very very very careful about posting unedited photographs of people who have not granted consent.
The Law is very straight forward and the penalties are harsh. Penalties range form Imprisonment and fines up to 10 Million LKR. It, in our opinion, would be better to be safe than sorry. So take precautions when posting. Do not trouble trouble until trouble troubles you!
Just a fair warning. Pass the message on. The Personal data Protection Act of Sri Lanka will be fully operational once the Authority is in place. Procedural guidelines are currently being drafted and a white paper has been put out for public comment. Do your homework before posting photographs.
Be Safe Lads!
Cheers!
Keep the Hunt Alive!
-
10-10-24 09:44 #28312Regular Member

Posts: 10Visiting Sri Lanka in November
I'll be in Colombo from Nov to Dec. I'm looking for some good contacts or agents in Sri Lanka. I can share some solid contacts from Dubai.
Originally Posted by HellDiver
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 04:47 #28311Senior Member

Posts: 242M are Bellow 30 k
Yes. Only a private ones it is possible to get a good one.
Originally Posted by SLMmonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 00:12 #28310Senior Member

Posts: 97Lavan
Bro please clear your inbox.

.png)








Reply With Quote


