Colombian Erotic Vacations
Bonga Cams
Bonga Cash
KL Bunnies
TheHiddenPages

Thread: FKK Palace - Frankfurt

+ Add Report
Page 730 of 831 FirstFirst ... 230 630 680 720 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 740 780 830 ... LastLast
Results 10,936 to 10,950 of 12460
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe2006
    My own take is that Palace wants to change their customer make-up – more foreign business types, who don´t care about 10 € increase, and less young locals (often Turkish or Arab). To put it bluntly – they are trying to keep out certain types of people.

Palace is in the city of Frankfurt, next to the subway, people don’t need a car, and so it has a lot of young local guys. Personally I´ve never had any problems with the Turkish guys, but many people do complain about them. It seems to be an issue the behavior of Turkish guys when they are in a group, out with their buddies etc. as opposed to guys by themselves.

In small-talk some girls in GT and PHG told me, when I asked them if they´d worked in other clubs – “yeah sure, Palace, but there are too many Turks, that´s why I came here”. The first time I heard that, I was stunned, but it seems many of the girls feel that way.

It´s the same thing that happens with normal clubs (discotheques) in Germany all the time – a club becomes popular, more & more people, in the end too many Turkish guys (they tend to go out in all-male groups) so there is an numerical imbalance, girls don´t feel comfortable anymore & stop going there and the club goes south financially. Sad, but true. And please don´t go all pc on me, I´m just describing things, not judging anything.

I think something like that is happening with Palace. Personally I doubt 10 Euros will change things, especially as it pisses off ALL customers, but we´ll see. The Japanese guys in town for a few days will continue to come to Palace.

Felipe

Hey Felipe,

I am pretty sure that this has nothing to do with the price increase. The folks at Palace (or Oase and World for that matter) do not care who they take 65, now 75 euros off of. This is greed, plain and simple. I have spoken to a few Palace girls who are now at other clubs and they told me that they have moved because their regulars are not coming to Palace because of the price increase and that most of the girls are hurting business-wise.

Jackyo is right. Palace does not justify a price increase. I don't care how much renovation they have done. Most of the girls there are hit-and-run, Laufhaus types who deliver a service that is far below good FKK standards. The good acts at Palace whose business thrives on repeat customers are and will continue to take a big hit. The Palace managment knew this going in.

I am boycotting the place and won't be back there. It may indeed be that World and Oase follow Palace's example, but they will be better off if they settle for being a better and more reasonably price alternative to the money-grubbers in Hausen.

Cheers,

Dedalus, geil und geizig

Boken

Boken very nice report for a newbie. I had much the same experience on my first visit to an FKK (Oase 2002). In reply to your asking about other FKK's IMO stick with Oase and World your next trip. I find the others I have been too [Cocoon, Tropicana, Dolce Vita and I forgot the others] that the ambience and experience is not as comfortable as the Big 3. Just my 2 cents.

JL

There is something to be said for this theory...

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe2006
    Palace has increased entry fee to 75 Euros, which is extremly bad news of course. I was wondering what the reasonig was behind that move (if any) - besides ripping off customers of course

My own take is that Palace wants to change their customer make-up – more foreign business types, who don´t care about 10 € increase, and less young locals (often Turkish or Arab). To put it bluntly – they are trying to keep out certain types of people.

Palace is in the city of Frankfurt, next to the subway, people don’t need a car, and so it has a lot of young local guys. Personally I´ve never had any problems with the Turkish guys, but many people do complain about them. It seems to be an issue the behavior of Turkish guys when they are in a group, out with their buddies etc. as opposed to guys by themselves.

In small-talk some girls in GT and PHG told me, when I asked them if they´d worked in other clubs – “yeah sure, Palace, but there are too many Turks, that´s why I came here”. The first time I heard that, I was stunned, but it seems many of the girls feel that way.

It´s the same thing that happens with normal clubs (discotheques) in Germany all the time – a club becomes popular, more & more people, in the end too many Turkish guys (they tend to go out in all-male groups) so there is an numerical imbalance, girls don´t feel comfortable anymore & stop going there and the club goes south financially. Sad, but true. And please don´t go all pc on me, I´m just describing things, not judging anything.

I think something like that is happening with Palace. Personally I doubt 10 Euros will change things, especially as it pisses off ALL customers, but we´ll see. The Japanese guys in town for a few days will continue to come to Palace.

Felipe
    ... but so long as this club is in the city and easily accessible, it will have more of an urban mix as compared to the clubs which are more difficult to get to.

10 Euros will not be enough to change this, I don't think.

Some girls don't like the Turks because in groups they do tend to hang out together, they aren't always intelligible and they make rude remarks. Worst of all from their perspective: they can be cheap and don't do much business.

But you know what, they would object to just about any ethnic group which did the same. They would say the same about English speakers if there were enough of them and they acted the same way.

Girls who do service Turks frequently though probably have an easy time. In their culture it is consider it a manly thing to come quickly.

What a difference compared to having to deal with Western dudes who bang them for long periods of time because that is what we consider manly.

Exchange rate on top of all of that

And for us poor Americans, the current exchange rate is an absolute killer. Change your money at the airport and they take 1.45 dollars for a Euro. So if the clubs start asking 75 euros to get in, we are talking $108 just to walk in the door.

Hopefully business at Palace suffers enough to persuade the other clubs to hold their prices where they are. Because you can be sure that if the girls see the club can squeeze a bit more, they will want to do the same.

This is not a good development

Quote Originally Posted by Akibono
    Even though I predicted a price increase due to the upturn in the German economy, this one took me by surprise. The NRW region is such a better deal now that I don't make the Frankfurt 3 a priority any more.
    Palace, for one, doesn't deserve a price increase.

A prediction: it won't be long before World and Oase follow suit.

The questions in my mind: how elastic or inelastic is demand and will the club owners be able to make this stick? How long will it be before the standard 50 Euro pricing per thirty minute session starts to wander upwards as well and with it the standard pricing for extras?

Fazit: be informed of your rights as consumers and don't allow them to push us around.

For my own selfish purposes: if you enjoy the Hessen 3, please stay in Hessen and don't spoil the relative calm of my exclusive hunting preserve which is you-know-where. :-)

I've been lurking in these forum for a while now. But this is my first report.

I was pretty much just passing through Frankfurt recently, and had limited time and no car, so I visited FKK Palace twice in two days. It was my first visit to an FKK ever, and let me tell you, it was awesome! Yeah, reading various reports around here I gather that there might be even better FKK's than Palace, but even so, this rookie is SOLD on the whole FKK thing after one taste of Palace.

Been mongering for a while in Thailand, and while that remains my destination of choice I really had no idea something as great as the FKK experience was available in Europe. Anyway, the report:

DAY 1:

After finding Palace (easy by train, even though I've never been in Frankfurt before) I got a short briefing from the woman at the front desk after she had ascertained that I was a newbie (tip: robes are available if you ask for them, much more comfortable than a towel IMO).

Heading inside I was immediately greeted by a naked black woman who looked like a damned supermodel. I was too distracted to talk to her and when I came back out after having changed into my robe I saw her heading to a room with another dude. After that I never saw her again that day. Dammit! Oh well, no matter, I ordered a cup of coffee and scanned the premises. This was a Friday afternoon and there were very few men there, and maybe. 12-20 women.

Was approached by a darkhaired, rather cute russian girl named Elena or possibly Yelena. After some DFK at the bar we headed to a room for a very pleasant session. DFK, BBBJ, me playing with her rather big and soft breasts for a while, and then a couple of different positions. Yes, I know, probably pretty standard FKK-fare, but since I am a rookie at these places I was truly gratified by the GFE feeling here as opposed to the typical european RLD attitude.

Afterwards I headed to the bar, and was almost immediately accosted by a short, chubby, old and not particularly attractive brazilian woman. She was pretty aggressive and a bit hard to get rid off.

Anyway, despite the brazilian troll, things had started out pretty nicely indeed, but they were about to become even better. I explored the facilities, spent some time in the sauna, and then went back to the bar (keeping a nervous eye out for the brazilian) and was soon approached by Stefania, a slim goodlooking italian girl. She was very outgoing and fun to talk to, I'm guessing long-time FKK-visitors might find her a bit pushy, but since I was a complete newbie and feeling slightly lost, I was just happy that she did a lot of the talking and took charge. There was some couch-action, but the moment she reached inside my robe there was nothing for it: off to a room! There followed a top-notch worldclass BBBJ second to none. After a while of intense BJ pleasure she asked if I wanted a condom, to which I replied: no no, just keep doing what you're doing. When we were done we remained for a while, cuddling, smoking a cigarette, talking some more. Very pleasant and relaxing in all.

And those two measly 30 minute sessions concluded my first day at palace. Pathetic, I know, I blame the jet lag. Even though I crossed no time zones flying from Sweden.

DAY 2:

Arrived at about noon. Saw the gorgeous black woman again, she was sitting alone at a table eating breakfast/lunch. I was carrying a plate of food and a cup of coffee myself, and tried to catch her eye, but she didn't notice or possibly ignored me. Being unsure of the etiquette here, I was reluctant to intrude while she was eating and sat at another table. Again, this was the last I saw of her. WTF? ! How can be that unlucky?

Was approached by Elena (Yelena? ) again, and also by a couple of her russian friends, but I had my eye on Stefania. Pretty soon I found her and immediately took an extended session with her. Same routine as last time, just more of it, at a more relaxed pace. In the end it cost me 150, even though I had been pretty certain we spent (slightly) less than an hour in the room and I had availed myself of no extras. Still, since I didn't time the session we MAY have been more than an hour, and I'm not prepared to call Stefania a ripoff. Also, she certainly worked hard for the money, and in truth I payed with a smile. I was just surprised at the amount, is all.

After that long and satisfying session, I had decided to relax for a good long while and NOT take another girl to a room for quite some time. Well, that didn't work out of course. A tall hungarian girl with short dark hair (forgot her name) started rubbing her tight body against mine as I was sitting there sipping my coffee. My immediate reaction was to shoo her away, but somehow I never got around to it, and then I got turned on and a few minutes later we were in a room. It turned out she spoke almost no english, so communication was non-existent. Even so, a pleasant and tender session.

And that was my first trip to Germany for mongering purposes. But not the last. In two weeks I'm heading back to Frankfurt and this time I will have a car and GPS. Oase and World. Here I come!

Oh, and BTW, is there any other FKK's in the Frankfurt region worthy of a visit, given that I have 5 days to spend in the region? Labyrinth? Malibu? F35? Someplace else?

I've been lurking in these forum for a while now - but this is my first report.

I was pretty much just passing through Frankfurt recently, and had limited time and no car, so I visited FKK Palace twice in two days. It was my first visit to an FKK ever, and let me tell you, it was awesome! Yeah, reading various reports around here I gather that there might be even better FKK's than Palace, but even so, this rookie is SOLD on the whole FKK thing after one taste of Palace.

Been mongering for a while in Thailand, and while that remains my destination of choice I really had no idea something as great as the FKK experience was available in Europe... Anyway, the report:

DAY 1:

After finding Palace (easy by train, even though I've never been in Frankfurt before) I got a short briefing from the woman at the front desk after she had ascertained that I was a newbie (tip: robes are available if you ask for them, much more comfortable than a towel IMO).

Heading inside I was immediately greeted by a naked black woman who looked like a damned supermodel - i was too distracted to talk to her and when I came back out after having changed into my robe I saw her heading to a room with another dude. After that I never saw her again that day. Dammit! Oh well, no matter, I ordered a cup of coffee and scanned the premises - this was a friday afternoon and there were very few men there, and maybe... 12-20 women.

Was approached by a darkhaired, rather cute russian girl named Elena or possibly Yelena. After some DFK at the bar we headed to a room for a very pleasant session. DFK, BBBJ, me playing with her rather big and soft breasts for a while, and then a couple of different positions... yes, I know, probably pretty standard FKK-fare, but since I am a rookie at these places I was truly gratified by the GFE feeling here as opposed to the typical european RLD attitude.

Afterwards I headed to the bar, and was almost immediately accosted by a short, chubby, old and not particularly attractive brazilian woman. She was pretty aggressive and a bit hard to get rid off.

Anyway, despite the brazilian troll, things had started out pretty nicely indeed, but they were about to become even better. I explored the facilities, spent some time in the sauna, and then went back to the bar (keeping a nervous eye out for the brazilian) and was soon approached by Stefania, a slim goodlooking italian girl. She was very outgoing and fun to talk to, I'm guessing long-time FKK-visitors might find her a bit pushy, but since I was a complete newbie and feeling slightly lost, I was just happy that she did a lot of the talking and took charge. There was some couch-action, but the moment she reached inside my robe there was nothing for it: off to a room! There followed a top-notch worldclass BBBJ second to none. After a while of intense BJ pleasure she asked if I wanted a condom, to which I replied: no no, just keep doing what you're doing. When we were done we remained for a while, cuddling, smoking a cigarette, talking some more. Very pleasant and relaxing in all.

And those two measly 30 minute sessions concluded my first day at palace. Pathetic, I know, I blame the jet lag - even though I crossed no time zones flying from Sweden.

DAY 2:

Arrived at about noon. Saw the gorgeous black woman again, she was sitting alone at a table eating breakfast/lunch. I was carrying a plate of food and a cup of coffee myself, and tried to catch her eye, but she didn't notice or possibly ignored me. Being unsure of the etiquette here, I was reluctant to intrude while she was eating and sat at another table. Again, this was the last I saw of her. WTF?! How can be that unlucky?

Was approached by Elena (Yelena?) again, and also by a couple of her russian friends, but I had my eye on Stefania. Pretty soon I found her and immediately took an extended session with her. Same routine as last time, just more of it, at a more relaxed pace. In the end it cost me 150, even though I had been pretty certain we spent (slightly) less than an hour in the room and I had availed myself of no extras. Still, since I didn't time the session we MAY have been more than an hour, and I'm not prepared to call Stefania a ripoff. Also, she certainly worked hard for the money, and in truth I payed with a smile... I was just surprised at the amount, is all.

After that long and satisfying session, I had decided to relax for a good long while and NOT take another girl to a room for quite some time. Well, that didn't work out of course. A tall hungarian girl with short dark hair (forgot her name) started rubbing her tight body against mine as I was sitting there sipping my coffee. My immediate reaction was to shoo her away, but somehow I never got around to it, and then I got turned on and a few minutes later we were in a room. It turned out she spoke almost no english, so communication was non-existent. Even so, a pleasant and tender session.

And that was my first trip to Germany for mongering purposes. But not the last - in two weeks I'm heading back to Frankfurt and this time I will have a car and GPS. Oase and World - here I come!

Oh, and BTW, is there any other FKK's in the Frankfurt region worthy of a visit, given that I have 5 days to spend in the region? Labyrinth? Malibu? F35? Someplace else?

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by DFWdude
    While 10 EUR is not that big a deal, the 65-75 is a psychological barrier that has thrown the club into the "not such a good deal zone". I am going to Germany on a Tour da Pussy next month and I was planning on the Palace, now Oase is more likely.

Even though I predicted a price increase due to the upturn in the German economy, this one took me by surprise. The NRW region is such a better deal now that I don't make the Frankfurt 3 a priority any more.

Quote Originally Posted by DFWdude
    While 10 EUR is not that big a deal, the 65-75 is a psychological barrier that has thrown the club into the "not such a good deal zone". I am going to Germany on a Tour da Pussy next month and I was planning on the Palace, now Oase is more likely.
    As with all price increases, the only way to stop it is to bring your business elsewhere. If not, other clubs will follow Palace's initative.

Chivaz (who will boycott Palace)

Palace Price Increase

my theory on Palace price increase - warning: politically incorrect:)

Palace has increased entry fee to 75 Euros, which is extremly bad news of course. I was wondering what the reasonig was behind that move (if any) - besides ripping off customers of course

Felipe

Quote Originally Posted by Dedalus
    2) Those missed me. Globe or Zeus?
    Globe. But could also be that she's just been there after leaving Palace and quitting the job.

Hessen Bub

Quote Originally Posted by Hessen Bub
    1) Will not happen. I talked to her lately.

2) Rumors say, she's working at a club in Zurich, Switzerland.

3) Will not happen, talked to Palace management.

Hessen Bub
    1) A man can dream can't he?

2) Those missed me. Globe or Zeus?

3) Gutsy move on their part. From the rantings and venting that I have read on the RF, they are loosing many regulars. I won't be visiting there anytime soon.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Quote Originally Posted by Dedalus
    1) Marina come back.

2) Cindy comes back.

3) They come to their senses and lower the entrance fee back to 65 EUR.

1) Will not happen. I talked to her lately.

2) Rumors say, she's working at a club in Zurich, Switzerland.

3) Will not happen, talked to Palace management.

Hessen Bub

Quote Originally Posted by Hessen Bub
    Two facts about The Palace, that really [CodeWord140] me off, and I am a regular visitor there. It is discussed in several German forums as the Roemerforum and in Lustscout:

1. They raised the entrance fee to 75 EUR! Official reason: The new spa area and the new rooms. That's bullshit! They had a hamam before, and to have enough rooms is basics! And was there a price reduction during renovation time with no steam bath/hamam!? No, there wasn't! I am afraid that other clubs like FKKW and Oase (especially when the outside reconstruction works have finished) will also raise their price to 75 EUR!

Hessen Bub
    Hey,

I heard about the price increase as well. Since there are not enough Top-Acts at Palace to justify a trip there and an extra 10 Euros, that means Palace will be off of my radar for awhile. I do hope that Oase and World will not follow the greedy, bad example that Palace has set. If they do, then I will spend the extra dough to head up the NRW way or visit Atlantik.

World is not bursting with male traffic, so I really cannot see them making their regulars suffer. Who knows what Mauro will do. I would not be surprised if he follows the Palace example, but it will probably hurt his business overall. I bet that Atlantik and a few of the other smaller clubs in and near Frankfurt really start to thrive.

Palace has to be banking on the notion that the tourists will still visit and not care too much about the extra 10 euros. Maybe a good bet since the heavy Messe times are right around the corner. They probably figure that those of us regulars who are living here and who are smarting from the new value added tax increase may boycott the club, but that tourist traffic will make up for the lost revenues. They are probably also hoping that by the time spring rolls around, the regulars who they lost will warm up to the idea of the price increase.

Despite the renovations, the quality of performance at Palace has been so poor of late that a price increase right now is what the Germans would call "sehr unverschämt."
    I for one will only visit the club again if one of three things happen:

1) Marina come back.

2) Cindy comes back.

3) They come to their senses and lower the entrance fee back to 65 EUR.

Gents, it starts here. Show Palace (and the other clubs) that a entrance fee increase is unwise. Boycott the place and send them an email to let them know why.

Cheers,

Dedalus, rabble-rouser

Posting Limitations