PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

Warsteiner
02-13-07, 21:16
Looks do count a little.

.....but being friendly and having a friendly attitude counts for a lot.

It doesn't really matter what you look like so long as:

- You are friendly and polite towards the girls
- You practice good hygene i.e. shave, shower and don't stink of beer

The worst thing for a woman in a club is being groped by a man who is blind drunk has bad body odour and stinks of beer.

During a visit to Samya last October there was a rather large man who was maddly in love with one of the girls. He wasn't the best looking man and was probably about 80lbs overweight but he was very kind to this one particular girl and would send her flowers.

When I was speaking to the other girls they all mentioned that although he wasn't the best looking man they had seen they all thought that he was 'sweet' because of his attitude and that he made sure he was always presentable.

Routard
02-13-07, 22:20
Now take Routard as an example: I have never met Routard, but many who have met him from the board here describe him as being very good looking and fit. From Routards reports he definitely seems to get more GFE in places than I do, especially PTs etc.

Haha! Don't believe that, you might be disappointed when you wil meet me!

Beffen1
02-13-07, 23:22
Hi all

Looking to manage the amount of cash to carry, can the entrance fee of 75 Euros be paid by a US credit or debit card? I realize the sessions would be cash only.

With the assumption that the sessions with the women are only in cash. Are USD accepted or is it Euros? I'm guessing Euros, but would like confirmation.

The house provides condoms or do I bring my own?

There was a question awhile ago asking when does one pay the SP. Before or after showering after being with her?

Turnkey13

Eintritt- Cash only- at Oase they will take the credit card but they charge 10% or more surcharge.

Euros only.

Condoms are supplied by the girls.

You pay after the session immediately upon leaving the room, then you shower.

beffen- who knows the ropes

Routard
02-13-07, 23:30
beffen- who knows the ropes

...and who will be back shortly in FKKland. Everyone seems to wait for you there: ISG members (Dedalus...), members from the Dutch forums (Willem 2..), girls (Yolanta...)...incredible how popular you are there!

Turnkey13
02-14-07, 02:42
Eintritt- Cash only- at Oase they will take the credit card but they charge 10% or more surcharge.

Euros only.

Condoms are supplied by the girls.

You pay after the session immediately upon leaving the room, then you shower.

beffen- who knows the ropesThank you very much for the information.

Grapelli
02-14-07, 02:47
I'm hoping to make a first-time visit to OASE soon, and I've read some of the material about getting there by public transport, and I'm still not clear!

My plan is to stay at a Mercure Hotel in Friedrichsdorf, and I know that I should take the S-5, but it looks as if there are several stops in Friedrichsdorf, and I'm not sure which one I should use. From the hotel, I'd take a taxi, especially since I've read about how difficult it can be to find OASE even when you're close! Afterward, I'll be close to my hotel, and should have just a short taxi ride back to the hotel, I hope.

So, can anyone tell me which S-Bahn stop I should use?

Fkk Lover
02-14-07, 07:53
...and who will be back shortly in FKKland. Everyone seems to wait for you there: ISG members (Dedalus...), members from the Dutch forums (Willem 2..), girls (Yolanta...)...incredible how popular you are there!

As his chauffeur, I get the sloppy seconds ;-)

Toscana
02-14-07, 10:19
There was a question awhile ago asking when does one pay the SP. Before or after showering after being with her?

Don't worry, you'll never in your long life be as close to a girl as you are on the walk between the room and the pay lockers. Of course for Routard, it's infatuation after his usual superlative performance, but for the rest of us there is a more prosaic motive........ LOL

Chicafan
02-15-07, 00:43
I've never done it but I believe that will be the best way around unless the cost precludes it. What car rental company do you recommend?

PacificRim
02-15-07, 05:43
This is my first post, although I have read some of your reports from time to time and found them very useful.

I have visited Oase twice by myself. Most recently last November. I will be in Frankfurt with my girlfriend in early April and she wants to go to an FKK with me. She loves the female body, a trait we share. How would that be received at Oase?

I have seen Shiatsu's report on taking his wife to FKK World. From the sound of his report, my girlfriend would be welcome at World. But so far I haven't been able to find World, although I've spent several pleasant hours driving around looking for it.

Thanks for your input.

Pacificrim

PacificRim
02-15-07, 05:47
I've never done it but I believe that will be the best way around unless the cost precludes it. What car rental company do you recommend?I have found the best deals at Kemwel.com. They don't actually have the cars themselves. When I have rented through them I have picked up my car at National, although the cost was considerably less. I prepay in US$.

Hope this is helpful.

Pacificrim

Jackyo
02-15-07, 12:05
I've never done it but I believe that will be the best way around unless the cost precludes it. What car rental company do you recommend?
I search all of the major agencies, book it with the lowest one and then find an equivalent deal with Kemwel and then book it there too.

I always pre-book before a trip - it works out best rather than spontan. I also have to pre-book because I always drive an automatic and 90% of rental cars there are manual.

Then I get in touch with Kemwel and say that I'd go with their deal if they will do better than the lowest deal I've found.

They have a guarantee that they will do better than anything out there and so they typically discount the lowest deal I've found.

You have to bring a printout of your booking. Do not forget this.

The only thing is to make sure the class of car you book is the same so that the comparison is apples to apples. If not, they can say the reason for the price differential is the cars aren't comparable.

You have to book a multiple day rental such as a week. Kemwel won't accept single day reservations.

Some folks swear by Sixt and Sixti. I've never tried either.

And another thing: I never pick up the car at the airport or at a Bahnhof. There is a surcharge if you pick up cars which applies. If I have time (this is an if), I go into town by public transport and pick it up there.

I am extremely comfortable with public transport and can get most places without a car (this was Kaleus thing too, by the way, before he retired). Doing a trip entirely on public transport cuts down on my average daily Euro spend. I can patch together itineraries in NRW (and for that matter Hessen) which are entirely Autolos.

There was, by the way, a guy on the RF who used to calculate a ratio of how much it was costing him per minute during club visits. He'd start his reports with this statistic.

Jimmy Smits
02-15-07, 23:54

The rate for a mid sized opel vectra with nav system was 35 euros per day including tax.

Jackyo
02-16-07, 09:41
I have seen Shiatsu's report on taking his wife to FKK World. From the sound of his report, my girlfriend would be welcome at World. But so far I haven't been able to find World, although I've spent several pleasant hours driving around looking for it.

Thanks for your input.

Pacificrim
... works at World occasionally.

Its not quite the same thing as bringing a girlfriend to a club.

I've not had the pleasure of meeting them yet.

Toscana
02-16-07, 10:50
There was a long discussion on another board about this. A guy wanted to bring his wife, so that she could go with her own girls. Apparently World was the one club emailing back openly welcoming them, saying that the wife was also considered a guest. I don't think they have actually been yet. Oase, I understand, said no.

PacificRim, if that is what your girlfriend is looking for, maybe World is for her. I don't know exactly where, but there are for sure adequate instructions for finding World on this board. You'll have to do a Search.

YOU'LL have a good time, I reckon, whatever. :-) Although Oase seems to have the edge in terms of quality at the moment.

Jackyo
02-16-07, 11:20
.....but being friendly and having a friendly attitude counts for a lot.

It doesn't really matter what you look like so long as:

- You are friendly and polite towards the girls
- You practice good hygene i.e. shave, shower and don't stink of beer

The worst thing for a woman in a club is being groped by a man who is blind drunk has bad body odour and stinks of beer.

During a visit to Samya last October there was a rather large man who was maddly in love with one of the girls. He wasn't the best looking man and was probably about 80lbs overweight but he was very kind to this one particular girl and would send her flowers.

When I was speaking to the other girls they all mentioned that although he wasn't the best looking man they had seen they all thought that he was 'sweet' because of his attitude and that he made sure he was always presentable.
... will get the girls talking.

The last time I was with Samya one of the girls I'd been with a couple of times and who I had established rapport with approached me to sit on a couch and talk.

Seems that the word was out that there was a freaky dude there who the girls had started talking about. He had a strange look in his eyes and she said he reeked of something. Better we sat together to talk and give him the impression she was occupied, she said.

So we sat and talked and eventually he made another pick.

The girls do talk amongst themselves, so making a good impression does matter.

Being refused service though isn't typical. Again: the only place its happened to me is PHG. Twice. It will be a long time before I return to that club.

Iseeu
02-16-07, 13:19
I have visited Oase twice by myself. Most recently last November. I will be in Frankfurt with my girlfriend in early April and she wants to go to an FKK with me. She loves the female body, a trait we share. How would that be received at Oase?

If your GF is interested in the female body, you are a lucky man. The best suggestion is to take her to a swingersclub in either Germany or Holland and you both can indulge. There are many all over the countires and quite accessible (BTW, you can probably try this at home too.).She will feel much more comfortable there, and have a choice of other women who are all there for the same reason that she is. You will also benefit as many swinger couples will not let a man play with them unless he is also "contributing" a female to the mix.

She could go to an FKK with you and World is apparently the most GF friendly for this. You will probably want her to stay close by you, otherwise she may find herself fending off horny customers and that would also antagonize the house women because of the unwelcome competition.
Cordelia is an amazing woman and she and Shiatsu have a great open trusting relationship. After her first visit she was ready to take the plunge, but I'm not sure of this type of thing is right for every couple.

Directions to World are posted on the appropriate thread innumerous times. Seek and ye shall find. I will be in Germany the 2nd week of April and could help you navigate there or to Beverly, my favorite swingers club.

Thor93
02-16-07, 16:38
Directions to World are posted on the appropriate thread innumerous times. Seek and ye shall find. I will be in Germany the 2nd week of April and could help you navigate there or to Beverly, my favorite swingers club.

I have to agree a swingers club is probably a much better idea, but if you have to take her to a FKK, World is the best choice. If you are driving, make sure you get a car with navigation. Finding it is not such a problem with navigation although all of the systems I have used don't seem to be able to find the last stretch of road because it is new. Still, you get close enough that you will find it.

For a swinger's club, I agree with Iseeu that Beverly is probably the place to go. They have a web site that explains all. It is a bit of drive from Frankfurt but worth the effort. I would avoid the smaller clubs. I went to one once with a girl but there were only 5 or 6 other couples and not a single other female or guy that either I or my date would have wanted.

Ortos
02-16-07, 18:12
I have to agree a swingers club is probably a much better idea, but if you have to take her to a FKK, World is the best choice. If you are driving, make sure you get a car with navigation. Finding it is not such a problem with navigation although all of the systems I have used don't seem to be able to find the last stretch of road because it is new. Still, you get close enough that you will find it.

Hey, what is this wimpy dependence on cars with navigation systems? Sorry to come down so hard, but this is such a joke. World for example is completely easy to find WITHOUT nav system. All you have to do is read the directions on the website, for christ sake! That's how I found World the first time, without any kind of problem whatsoever. I mean, all you have to do is get off the A5 at the Fernwald exit, take and follow the signs to Pohlheim and then the Garbenteich Industrial Area. (Or off the A5, take your first left, your next right, your next left, your next right, and BAM: A giant sign saying FKK World!). Remember: You are in Deutschland, where everything is sign-posted. I really don't see what all the fuss is about...

Thor93
02-16-07, 20:35
Hey, what is this wimpy dependence on cars with navigation systems? Sorry to come down so hard, but this is such a joke. World for example is completely easy to find WITHOUT nav system. All you have to do is read the directions on the website, for christ sake! That's how I found World the first time, without any kind of problem whatsoever. I mean, all you have to do is get off the A5 at the Fernwald exit, take and follow the signs to Pohlheim and then the Garbenteich Industrial Area. (Or off the A5, take your first left, your next right, your next left, your next right, and BAM: A giant sign saying FKK World!). Remember: You are in Deutschland, where everything is sign-posted. I really don't see what all the fuss is about...

Try doing it at night in the rain. I have been there numerous times with and without a navigation system and all I am saying is that a navigation system takes the guess work out of the equation. It also is a lot safer for the first time visitor. Your average non-German speaking visitor driving a strange car while trying to read directions and not miss a turn is not the safest way to travel.

If you go through the posts for World there seem to be lots of people who have trouble finding the place, so it can't be completely easy. The guy who started this discussion said he drove around without finding it. I bet if we did a poll, we would find a significant number of people would say they had missed a turn or two on their way there.

Toscana
02-17-07, 00:38
[QUOTE=Jackyo
Seems that the word was out that there was a freaky dude there who the girls had started talking about. He had a strange look in his eyes and she said he reeked of something.[/QUOTE]

Oh, yeah, I know that guy. The stink really is gross, I tell you. Amazingly he got service too, with a lot of rolling eyes from the chosen one, but he got a room.

Iseeu
02-17-07, 18:32
...Real men don't use GPS.

You're always better offf by first downloading directions from this or other sites, getting a recommended route from map24 or viamichelin and studying maps. GPS is great for a backup to give you a security blanket. But never rely only on a navigation system.

GandJim
02-17-07, 19:49
I bet if we did a poll, we would find a significant number of people would say they had missed a turn or two on their way there.
Count me in. Even after several visits to World, I must admit in shame that I was completely lost one stormy night when road blocks sent me to the middle of nowhere.

I also feel it's safer to listen to the GPS guidance while driving, rather than trying to read the printed out directions or the map in the dark. I'm sure clever people and real men can do it but I can't, so I beg for the indulgence and understanding of the more blessed members of this forum to accept that, sometimes, idiots like myself would like to go to FKKs too. :(

Jim

Dedalus
02-17-07, 23:41
I also feel it's safer to listen to the GPS guidance while driving, rather than trying to read the printed out directions or the map in the dark. I'm sure clever people and real men can do it but I can't, so I beg for the indulgence and understanding of the more blessed members of this forum to accept that, sometimes, idiots like myself would like to go to FKKs too. :(

Jim

Hey Guys,

I am also fan of map reading and an instinctual radar, but I also understand that practicality of using a GPS if you are not familiar with the directions.

However, just ask Beffen, FKK Lover and another Gent who was with us, how helpful the GPS was when trying to navigate us through some unexpected NRW Autobahnbaustelle. Thank goodness for some one's sense of divine radar, eh fellows?

Cheers,

Dedalus, whose sense of radar failed miserably Wednesday night coming back to Frankfurt from Oase. :-(((

Chicafan
02-21-07, 16:42
The rate for a mid sized opel vectra with nav system was 35 euros per day including tax.The reason I wanted to rent a car for my three days in NRW was to go back and forth between GT and LR while the free entrance deal was on- free entrance to LR if you already paid to enter GT. It sounds like fun and is cost effective if you already are renting a car, which I am not. But even for three days rental Kemwel's tiniest POS is $145.78 US(Sixt is more). Add gas and hassle time and it's costing me three basic sessions just for the option of driving back and forth. I decided it's not worth it. I'm not complaining about the price of a car, just trying to explain what I was trying to do. If money was no object I would just rent a nice car. I might even to try to pick up a bus at some point between Mogengladbach or Viersen and Brueggen to save the euros a taxi will cost. It might be an extra hour but at 11am I have nowhere to be and I think a taxi is almost the price of a car for the day. If I were traveling with a few guys taking taxi is no brainard but traveling solo it is expensive.

Here's a question I have for anyone that might have taken public transportation between LR and GT: how did you get there? I know I can take a train from Kaarst to Monchengladbach or Viersen then a taxi to Brueggen but Monchengladbach would probably cost 50E and I think Viersen probably at least 30E. I know taxi from Kaldenkirchen to Brueggen is 20E but is half the distance.

By not renting a car and taking a little extra time on public transportation I'm hoping to squeeze out an extra 200-250E which is a lot of extra money for what I'm really going there for.

By the way, some posts have alluded rankings of the clubs. If anyone knows what thread on the board has focused on rankings I would appreciate it. I have some links that list all the different clubs and while there are many many FKK and Saunas it still sounds like the best are PHG, GT, LR, Berndes, Samya, World, Oase, Palace. I'm hitting four of those this trip so although I'll probably leave feeling like there's much unfinished business even at the clubs I visit, I will have done what I can. But I would still like to see your top to bottom reviews or rankings of the clubs. If a thread like that exists please try and link me as I haven't found it yet.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Routard
02-23-07, 13:04
Just a few funny stories I've heard in FKK that came back to my mind:

- This weird guy famous among all the girls in Goldentime, his intro is not "Hi", "Hello", "My name is...", "What's your name" or whatever but checks each girl of the club with a direct: "Do you do Anal?".

- Another guy in Happy Garden, approaching each girl with a A4 paper and asking if anyone would like to shit on it so he could eat it.

- And this guy in Bernd's trying to convince a girl for bare back sex by claiming he makes a test each week.

- My favorite: a couple of young guys visiting Goldentime for the first time, they were so horny but had no money to pay a girl, so they finished together jerking off in the shower!

- And of course plenty of stories from the girls about those stupid guys writing on the Internet...

I hope no one has recognized himself....:D

Iseeu
02-23-07, 16:38
Hey Guys,

I am also fan of map reading and an instinctual radar, but I also understand that practicality of using a GPS if you are not familiar with the directions.

However, just ask Beffen, FKK Lover and another Gent who was with us, how helpful the GPS was when trying to navigate us through some unexpected NRW Autobahnbaustelle. Thank goodness for some one's sense of divine radar, eh fellows?

Cheers,

Dedalus, whose sense of radar failed miserably Wednesday night coming back to Frankfurt from Oase. :-(((
...exactly.

Use a GPS by all means, but don't rely only on a navigation system when travelling to unfamiliar territory. Study a map, understand the general direction, download directions from specific landmarks, become familiar with the terrain, road system, etc. Let the GPS direct you, but if anything goes wrong with the nav system, you won't be lsot in the woods.

I'm very familiar with GPS and I've used the technology even before it was available for civilian purposes, as part of the military test group. Believe me it is not failsafe. It understands geographic way points which are digitized, not misspelled analog German names. Batteries fail, satellites are sometimes not in view, some systems require extensive rebooting, it's oral directions are sometimes unclear.

It pays to prepare. I often have a GPS In my rental car as a default, but almost never need to use it. I have gotten lost on occasions, but found my way using the references and understanding of the lay of the land. With the internet it's a cinch to find them.

Njoy.

Stray Ten Arrow
02-23-07, 18:59
I have had great success by using google earth/maps to help me visualize a route I would take, using the aerial photographs to spot landmarks I can use to tell if I have gone too far, or not far enough. In the last two years I have never had trouble finding a place, for which I had a real street address, spot on the first trial.

This is not real time, of course. It means prepping for the trip before getting into the car, perhaps printing out several maps or lists of directions. Less time getting lost means more time in the clubs!

Mark

Ortos
02-23-07, 19:46
I'm very familiar with GPS and I've used the technology even before it was available for civilian purposes, as part of the military test group.

Ah, now all is clear! I knew there must be some explanation behind your obsession with sex and your apparent ability to "spritz" whenever you need to! Clearly you were given some kind of test Viagra, secretly developed by the military, which gave you a lifetime of wood! It turned a normal GI into some kind of abberation or Super-Monger! Thanks for explaining this...

Hessen Bub
02-24-07, 09:03
There was a long discussion on another board about this. A guy wanted to bring his wife, so that she could go with her own girls.

I've seen this happen at Palace, Atlantis and Oase. So just call and ask.

Hessen Bub

Excess
02-24-07, 09:34
and ability for location finding and homing in on a target is pretty much fully consumed in trying to ensure a good session within the FKK/Club walls. It generally is pretty reliable statistically with the inevitable false readings that do occur with any technology. I write those off to the technology, operator error that is a more likely explanation, and "the fog of war". My estrogen detector does lose calibration now and again and I then find myself targeting in a club environment those who are just starting their periods if they know it or not. This is frustrating and calls for a return to the shop for adjustment.

For road navigation - I do like the assurance of a GPS since my capacity for self-navigation does suffer due to the above. YMMV.

Iseeu
02-25-07, 02:56
Ah, now all is clear! I knew there must be some explanation behind your obsession with sex and your apparent ability to "spritz" whenever you need to! Clearly you were given some kind of test Viagra, secretly developed by the military, which gave you a lifetime of wood! It turned a normal GI into some kind of abberation or Super-Monger! Thanks for explaining this...Aberration or...Super Monger? - well if the cape, mask and tights are available I'm proud to serve as the standard bearer for my fellow mongers. Someone's got to do it :-)

Actually, the simple explanation is that I was given the coordinates of a top secret military site out in New Mexico, to which I navigated with my trusty GPS device. Hidden away by the military, deep under the ground, in a cave in the midst of a vast desert there's a big hot shiny rock. As a member of the test group I was given special goggles to avoid searing my irises from the intense heat. I carefully approached it and touched my dick to the stone.

Ever since, I've been obsessed with sex, can shpritz whenever I want, have a constant boner, and have this super-cool way with women speaking mostly non-American dialects. An aberration- no it's Super Monger!

Ortos- thanks for the ego building. LOL

Hamboner
02-25-07, 08:54
I heard something from George Karlan that made me crack up. His favorite position is 71. A 71 is 69 with two fingers up your ass. LOL

Crazy Travel
02-26-07, 23:27
Ciao,

I'd like to ask information to expert fkk-fan.

Till now I visited once Oase, once Colosseum and thrice Palace.

I wanted to try to plan to visit Artimis (being sure about nudity of the girl. For me important) but I read on another forum that there girl walk around in bikini, sometimes in topless. About this I mean in general as I know quite all FKK have dessous day or so on, but website are usually clear.

Not always thay are clear about normal days (completely naked or not.).

So I'd like to ask if someone could be so kind to write down a list telling which FKK are really FKK. Girl completely naked. (among the most famous fkk.). Till now I know that Oase, Palace, Colosseum, Bernd's, World, Sudbad are nude. PHG, GT, Samya, Artemis. are not.

About this, how are Livingroom, Fkk-Stuttgart.

Thank to all,

CT

Sam I Am
02-27-07, 08:38
hi! did you find an answer?

i'm hoping to make a first-time visit to oase soon, and i've read some of the material about getting there by public transport, and i'm still not clear!

my plan is to stay at a mercure hotel in friedrichsdorf, and i know that i should take the s-5, but it looks as if there are several stops in friedrichsdorf, and i'm not sure which one i should use. from the hotel, i'd take a taxi, especially since i've read about how difficult it can be to find oase even when you're close! afterward, i'll be close to my hotel, and should have just a short taxi ride back to the hotel, i hope.

so, can anyone tell me which s-bahn stop i should use?

Toscana
02-27-07, 13:57
CT

you can add Flamingo Island, nr. Karlsruhe and Finca Erotica, Dierdorf. They should have most of the girls naked.

Hamboner
02-27-07, 19:05
I am wondering do the clubs FKK and Partytreff mind if you bring your own robe? I saw some mongers with their own robes at World and not sure if the other clubs, Oase, Selm etc mind if you bring your own robe.

Wanking
02-27-07, 20:32
I am wondering do the clubs FKK and Partytreff mind if you bring your own robe? I saw some mongers with their own robes at World and not sure if the other clubs, Oase, Selm etc mind if you bring your own robe.I think you will be ok, although Im not 100% sure.

Akibono
02-28-07, 02:31
I am wondering do the clubs FKK and Partytreff mind if you bring your own robe? I saw some mongers with their own robes at World and not sure if the other clubs, Oase, Selm etc mind if you bring your own robe.

I don't see any reason they would object. I bring my own shoes and no one has complained. However, I don't see the point in bringing a robe since the ones they provide are quite adequate and clean.

Thor93
02-28-07, 03:05

I have seen a few guys wearing robes, but they stick out like a sore thumb. Why would you want to look like the odd guy out? Surely you can't be that shy.

Hamboner
03-01-07, 18:43
I have seen a few guys wearing robes, but they stick out like a sore thumb. Why would you want to look like the odd guy out? Surely you can't be that shy.It's not for me, but a friend. Just wanted to know.

Captain America
03-01-07, 19:21
Hi guys, I looked all over for some info on Luebeck since I will be there for one night next month, but can't seem to find anything. Does anyone have info about a FKK preferrably or maybe some outcall provider?

Visual
03-02-07, 01:02
Can any one let tell me about this Fkk?

Last time I visited this club was many years ago. Is it worth a visit?

Jackyo
03-02-07, 01:38
By the way, some posts have alluded rankings of the clubs. If anyone knows what thread on the board has focused on rankings I would appreciate it. I have some links that list all the different clubs and while there are many many FKK and Saunas it still sounds like the best are PHG, GT, LR, Berndes, Samya, World, Oase, Palace. I'm hitting four of those this trip so although I'll probably leave feeling like there's much unfinished business even at the clubs I visit, I will have done what I can. But I would still like to see your top to bottom reviews or rankings of the clubs. If a thread like that exists please try and link me as I haven't found it yet.
There are implied rankings in the number of posts under each club thread in this forum.

The top three according to this forum would therefore be the Hessen 3.

The matter of club selection is a Geschmacksache, or a matter of taste. There are guys who like large clubs and those who like small clubs. There are guys who like noisy active clubs and quiet ones.

This is, therefore, for you to decide for yourself.

Jackyo
03-02-07, 01:40
.. non-club-issue attire.

This shouldn't be a problem anywhere you go.

If you do go to PT Mettmann, you should remember to bring your own bath slippers. They don't stock any.

Jackyo
03-02-07, 01:46
This is to continue the translation request under the Samya thread.

The Four Horsemen of Foreplay in my mind are:

Schmusen
Kuscheln
Fummeln
Knutschen

Verbs for having sex include:

Vogeln
Ficken

Toscana
03-02-07, 11:06
Jackyo

get the order right, please:

F - Fummeln
K - Knutschen
K - Kuscheln
s - Schmusen

;-)

Jackyo
03-02-07, 11:31
Jackyo

get the order right, please:

F - Fummeln
K - Knutschen
K - Kuscheln
s - Schmusen

;-)
A quick and dirty way to memorize the whole foreplay sequence!

:-)

Visual
03-02-07, 13:21
Can any tell me any info on Sudfass in Frankfurt?

Thanks

Visual
03-03-07, 03:49
Can any send me some more information abour Oases Sudfass on Oscar-Van-Miller Strasser in Frankfurt. I visited it about 10 years ago.

Jackyo
03-03-07, 13:18
Can any send me some more information abour Oases Sudfass on Oscar-Van-Miller Strasser in Frankfurt. I visited it about 10 years ago.
There isn't much being written about this club anywhere whether you search in English, French or German.

Looks like it still exists but the current scene in Frankfurt is centered around either the RLD or one of the Hessen FKK clubs.

Ortos
03-03-07, 18:31
Well, Sudfass in Frankfurt, am Oscar von Mullerstr, is probably the city's most famous Sauna Club. Before I got into FKKs, around the year 2000 or so, I used to frequent this place. I actually drove by it a few months ago and saw that it is still there and still operating. It is, btw, very easy to reach via public transport: Just take any S-bahn from Hbf direction Sud Bahnhof and get off at Ostendestrasse station (exactly the fourth stop from Hbf). The club is a five minute walk from there, situated next to a prominent bridge just by the river.

There are differences in pricing and standard services between this club and the FKKs. For example, the bjs are covered at Sudfass. I have not been for several years, but they used to have about 12 to 20+ girls working there, and several were in the 8-9 range. The club may have suffered abit as Palace is virtually just as easy to get to and the services in an FKK are more monger-friendly in my opinion than at Sudfass. Also the session prices are on more expensive, I think something like 150E/hour, maybe more now. The Eintritt was 30E the last time I went, so that is much cheaper than an FKK (65E to 75E). Drinks and Food are not included (there is no food really) and the club, whilst quite clean and well equipped, is rather small when compared to FKKs. The rooms upstairs are nice however.

I know that Euro100 used to be a fan of this place and he has actually written a bit about it. But not recently. I'd love to hear some fresh imput if you are able to go. I remember they were open 7 days a week, something like 13.00 -04.00. Please write us a small report if you go...

Ortos

Hessen Bub
03-03-07, 19:04
None (and I mean none) of the guys I have met during my FKK-Club visits is going there. And there's a reason for it: Palace, Oase and World offer much more value for money.

Hessen Bub

Euro100
03-04-07, 00:35
I have had many memorable sessions at Sudfass in the past. But I have not been there in the last 5 years. The service is just not up to the standards of the big FKKs. Like Ortos said, BJ is covered. No couch action. No DATY. Not even DFK. None of the girls are completely naked, many even wear bras.

So why bother?

But from their website I see that now they can sell liquor again. That's a definite plus. Also, if you are an FKK newcomer, then it may be a good way to ease you into the scene. (It worked for me ;))

Who knows, maybe I'll go there again for old times' sake. If I do, I'll report. But don't hold your breath.

euro

Jackyo
03-05-07, 02:02
I don't speak Dutch.

I can understand some of it when it is spoken and can sometimes read it too but I don't speak it.

We are at FKK Zeus having a conversation about the Dutch forum

www.ijsberenforum.com

with a couple of Dutchmen when they say something which sounds like Eisbaerenforum.. and then I realize that this is what the "ijsberen" is what they are referrring to and that it is the Dutch equivalent of Eisbaeren (or polar bear in English).

Talk about things falling into place which didn't make sense previously.

Jackyo
03-06-07, 12:41
These topics came up in conversations with other guests during club visits. Thought I would throw them into a single post.

I do owe longer reports on GT and Heavensgate but haven't had the time to write yet.

- The Breadman had heard that World was closed during his visit to GT. I'd not read anything about it anywhere and we could not confirm it.

- Since we were up in OWL (Ost Westfalen) heard a lot about Harem and Parkschloss Dali from other co-guests. The consensus is that the facilities at both clubs are unbelievable. The problems are: they are in the middle of nowhere and the owner probably has enough girls for one club but not for two. He split his Mannschaft (or Frauschaft) into two and the result is there aren't enough girls for both clubs.

Someone said they have a wall with holes at one of the clubs and every hour on the hour you are invited to push your member into a hole and someone on the other side administers a BJ. Nope, its not a BJ to completion but it is a way of creating some excitement with the expectation that you will hook up with the fellatrice on the other side of the wall eventually for a normal session.

- PT Osnabrueck continues to get negative reviews. The girls at PT Wagenfeld felt very strongly about it, in particular: they would never work there. Guests I met at Wagenfeld felt similarly: Its not very well run and its quite dirty. PT OS has had problems with groups of guys coming in, drinking way too much beer and then getting unruly. So now, they don't accept groups of more than four, particularly Russians or Brits (there is a British Army Kaserne nearby). And they are limiting beer consumption.

- PT Wagenfeld has a language requirement for the women who work there. They all have to speak German - they all do to some degree.

- In a discussion with the RF guys the topic of the best club in Deutschland came up. There are so many clubs and so many different market segments and tastes, there is no such thing. Everyone has to decide for himself what is important. Some guys like large clubs, others small clubs. Others like quiet clubs, others loud ones. There are PT fans and guys who won't go near them.

- The RF guys are very willing to share their German content with the rest of the world and have no objections to my quoting them so long as I use proper attribution (which I have done).

- I kept hearing only positive things about F39 in Bochum. The ownership situation has changed and there are supposedly really outstanding women who work there... and all of this in Germany's Rustbelt: the Ruhrgebiet.

- I had a chance to drive by Koeln-Bickendorf on the way to GT and was able to find Matthias-Brueggen Strasse where Sudbad is for future reference. Its very accessible by U-bahn. This sister club of Bernds, however, has never been rated as well as Bernds is.

- The new sister club to PT Wagenfeld (its also a PT), La Rouge in Osnabrueck-Wallenhorst, has not been getting good reviews. Hope that the situation changes as this would put Osnabrueck on the map. The clubs in Ost Westfalen are just a little quieter than those a little to the south (I am not a fan of large, loud and noisy clubs) so you can be sure I will be doing more reporting from this neck of the woods going forward.

If the sister club to PT Dorsten which will open in Muenster is anything like PT Dorsten, Ost Westfalen will be the place to be.

- I already did a quick summary of one RF post on Mahal Kita in Loehne under the "Other FKK clubs" thread.

Jackyo
03-07-07, 11:00
Ja, I know this doesn't belong here but this thread is infinitely more active than the Swiss one.

Swiss Law Aimed at Attracting Top EU Talent Lures Prostitutes
2007-03-04 19:19 (New York)

By Antonio Ligi
March 5 (Bloomberg) -- Switzerland entered a treaty with the
European Union to import workers, seeking more bankers, managers
and academics. What it got was an influx of prostitutes.
The number of people offering sex for money has risen by a
third in Zurich and 80 percent in Geneva since Switzerland opened
its borders to workers from the 15 EU-member states at the start
of 2004, police estimate. Some lawmakers predict prostitution
will grow even more after the government last year removed work
restrictions for residents from 10 newer EU countries as well.
``A lot of families are leaving the neighborhood,'' said
Maximilian Kuenzig, 64, who has lived in Zurich's working-class
Kreis 4 district his entire life. ``Just yesterday in my
building, a young Swiss family with a kid said they would leave.
There is noise the whole night.''
While Swiss officials say the new rules are spurring
economic growth, anti-immigrant groups argue that the rise in
prostitution shows the treaty isn't attracting the educated
professionals Switzerland needs. The Swiss People's Party, which
opposed opening the labor market and is part of the ruling
coalition, says it may seek a referendum on the treaty in 2009.
Prostitution is legal in Switzerland, and its residents have
the world's highest purchasing power, according to a study
published in December by UBS AG. Prostitutes from the EU don't
need a work permit for the first three months of residence and
can offer their services as self-employed workers, provided they
register with police and comply with tax laws.

Welcoming Environment

The lack of restrictions, combined with the country's
wealth, has pushed the number of prostitutes per capita in Zurich
to the highest among industrialized countries, estimated Rolf
Vieli, a city employee heading a project for improvement of the
Langstrasse area, Zurich's red-light district. Based on police
figures, Zurich has about 11 prostitutes per 1,000 people,
similar to the rate in Amsterdam, known for its sex trade.
``The neighborhood is degenerating more and more,'' Vieli
said at his office at Zurich's police headquarters. ``The process
of becoming a slum is accelerating with the increase of
prostitution.''
The decision to open the labor market to workers from the
EU, adopted in 2000, is part of a series of covenants Switzerland
agreed to in exchange for reduced trade barriers with the
economic and political union.
The federal government is looking on the bright side. The
accords will boost gross domestic product by as much as 0.5
percent, with half of that generated by the arrival of much-
needed professionals, Switzerland's federal offices for migration
and economic development said in August.
``The increasing prostitution is for us a side effect and
irrelevant for the labor market,'' said Rita Baldegger, a
spokeswoman at the State Secretariat for Economic Affairs. ``The
positive effects prevail.''

Surge in Workers

The number of registered prostitutes in Zurich rose to
almost 4,000 at the end of 2005, from 3,000 in 2004, police there
said. Police haven't released 2006 figures for Zurich. The number
in Geneva increased to about 1,500 at the end of 2006, from 837
in 2004, police said.
Most of the new sex workers came from neighboring Germany
and France. Switzerland doesn't track the number of registered
prostitutes nationally.
The influx of sex workers has cut prices for ``quickie''
sexual intercourse to a range of 30 to 80 francs ($24 to $65)
from 150 to 250 francs ($122 to $203), said Adrian Klaus, a
social worker with Basta, a support group for prostitutes.

Reversal Possible

The Swiss People's Party is concerned that increasing
prostitution may become a serious problem, and the party may
collect signatures for a referendum on the treaty, spokesman Reto
Jaeggi said. A clause in the treaty allows a national vote in
2009 on whether to continue the labor agreement with the EU.
``This and the influx of unskilled workers in the
construction industry and in the agriculture sector isn't really
an intellectual improvement,'' he said.
While the surge in prostitution is testing residents'
tolerance in Zurich and Geneva, women's rights groups say it
helps prevent the abuse of women by human smugglers.
``We expect a decrease in the illegal trafficking of
women,'' said Doro Winkler of the Frauen Informationzentrum,
which specializes in issues related to women trafficking. ``A
main reason for trafficking of women was the restrictive law'' on
foreign workers.
Kuenzig, the Kreis 4 resident, said prostitution has long
been present in the neighborhood, but in smaller numbers and with
less impact.
``There weren't all the side effects of noise and fights
like today,'' he said.

--Editor: Batten (wsm)

Story illustration: {SZTE6EM <Index> SZGDPCEY <Index> HS2 <GO>}
to chart the correlation between employment and consumption in
Switzerland. {TNI SWISS SVC BN <GO>} for stories on Swiss
service industries. For the Web site of Frauen
Informationszentrum: http://www.fiz-info.ch/engl/index.html .
For the German-language Web site of Basta:
http://www.archezh.ch/Basta/HauptBasta.html.

To contact the reporter on this story:
Antonio Ligi in Zurich at +41-44-224-4116 or
aligi@bloomberg.net.

[TAGINFO]

To contact the bureau chief responsible for this story:
Christian Baumgaertel at +41-44-224-4106 or
cbaumgaertel@bloomberg.net

HectorG
03-09-07, 17:31
Hello Gents,

I've had fun reading all the forums for my upcoming trip to Frankfurt and losing my FKK virginity. Most of my mongering has been in Dubai or Amsterdam.

I've got three days in Frankfurt. From what I've gathered, the Palace and Oase are the closest and best places within easy reach of public transportation (I will not have a car, nor do I want one). I might hit the Eros Zone once or twice, for old times sake.

Besides Oase and Palace, are there Don't-Miss places? I'll probably only have time to visit 2, maybe 3 FKKs top. Thank you.

Captain America
03-09-07, 18:21
JackyO, glad to see a positive mention of my favorite club, F39. Did not know of the ownership change. I heard they changed once when they expanded into the F38 digs, but is thso more recent? If so, hopefully they won't change the pricing structure where all the *Extras* are dirt cheap.

Warsteiner
03-09-07, 20:56
Hello Gents,

I've had fun reading all the forums for my upcoming trip to Frankfurt and losing my FKK virginity. Most of my mongering has been in Dubai or Amsterdam.

I've got three days in Frankfurt. From what I've gathered, the Palace and Oase are the closest and best places within easy reach of public transportation (I will not have a car, nor do I want one). I might hit the Eros Zone once or twice, for old times sake.

Besides Oase and Palace, are there Don't-Miss places? I'll probably only have time to visit 2, maybe 3 FKKs top. Thank you.

You could probably make it to World from Frankfurt by puublic transport although it would probably take about 90 minutes or so. I'm sure there are directions in the World thread. If you don't fancy the long journey to World then I'd go for one trip to Palace, one to Oase and then one to whichever club you enjoyed the most.

I might hit the Eros Zone once or twice, for old times sake.

I really wouldn't bother if you're heading to a FKK anyway. You'll be lucky to find a women above a 6 and you'll get a quick, extremely average session.

Hessen Bub
03-10-07, 12:12
World closed? Can't be, I would have heard of it. Maybe from 5 am to 11 am ... ;)

Hessen Bub

Jackyo
03-10-07, 17:19
World closed? Can't be, I would have heard of it. Maybe from 5 am to 11 am ... ;)

Hessen Bub
Maybe this is what the rumor was all about...

:-)

Wanking
03-11-07, 15:32
As some of u might know, I go on fairly regular "trips" every 6 weeks or so. Also Im 37 and live alone in my own house. I also live a decent distance from my old parents, see them once a month-ish, and talk on the phone once or twice a week.

But I usually mention about taking little breaks to see my "old friends in different parts of Europe". Im off on a trip PartyTreff exploration trip tomorrow. I got a call from my Mum today

"Well, enjoy your break. Where are u off to this time?"
"To see my old mate Terry in Dusseldorf"
"Listen, I hope to God you are not taking drugs or God forbid visiting prostitutes in those places??"
"Me mum, you must be joking...."

All I can say is if she only knew the truth :D

Speedy
03-11-07, 17:47
Hi All.
not been here for a while, simple because i forgot the webpage! DOH.
Anyhow, good to be back, and nice to see the site is still being used by some old faces!
Germany next week so ill post my reports!

Speedy
03-11-07, 17:51
Hello Gents,

Hi Bob,
The closest to the centre of Frankfurt is Palace.
This is a 15-20 euro cab ride away from the airport.
I seriously wouldnt bother with EROS, you will just be wasting your money.

Have Fun.

Jackyo
03-11-07, 23:33
As some of u might know, I go on fairly regular "trips" every 6 weeks or so. Also Im 37 and live alone in my own house. I also live a decent distance from my old parents, see them once a month-ish, and talk on the phone once or twice a week.

But I usually mention about taking little breaks to see my "old friends in different parts of Europe". Im off on a trip PartyTreff exploration trip tomorrow. I got a call from my Mum today

"Well, enjoy your break. Where are u off to this time?"
"To see my old mate Terry in Dusseldorf"
"Listen, I hope to God you are not taking drugs or God forbid visiting prostitutes in those places??"
"Me mum, you must be joking...."

All I can say is if she only knew the truth :D
Your secret is safe with us though... Mums (pun intended) the word.

Have fun on your trip, WK! We await your reports from PT destinations yet unexplored.

Jackyo
03-12-07, 10:43
Our French colleagues (the Youppie forum) have an excellent discussion going on about discrimination which I thought was worthy of sharing with you.

This was written by HaiTek just recently describing how two Afro-Americans were treated at PHG.

Attention quand meme aux heures de pointe quand le club est bonde, plein a craquer, une selection se fait et dans ce cas malheureusement elle est souvent raciale.
J'ai vu deux jeunes Afro-americains se pointer au PHG. Ils sont entres en meme temps que des Hollandais. Une employee du PHG donnent aux Hollandais leurs peignoirs mais s'eclipse quand c'est au tour des Afro-americains... Montre en main (j'ai pris a temoin l'autre francophone present, lenantais de nantes) les deux gars ont attendu une demi-heure. Finalement, l'employee revient, prends leurs 50 euros mais leur dit qu'il n'y a plus de casier. Ils continuent d'attendre... Entre temps d'autres clients arrivent et recoivent leurs peignoirs (mais pas de cles, effectivement il n'y a plus de casiers libres). Finalement un ours allemand qui sait où se trouvent les peignoirs leur en donne. Les deux gars se changent dans l'arriere piece des douches. Ils ont compris qu'ils n'etaient pas bienvenus aux heures de pointe, ils ont pris une biere, mate les nanas sans aller en chambre, puis quitte le PHG au bout d'une demi-heure. J'ai demande d'où ils venaient, ils sont donc Americains. Ils m'ont dit qu'une seule fille (une Allemande) a accepte d'aller en chambre avec l'un d'eux.
Un forumeur d'origine arabe, abdel, rencontre le meme genre de critere de selection a l'entree du GT.
Sommaire: Pay attention to times when a club is full because that is usually when a selection is made and usually that selection is along racial lines. He saw two Afro-Americans arrive at PHG at the same time that some Dutch arrive too. The Dutch received their bathrobes but the receptionist ignored the two. HaiTek had a watch and said they waited thirty minutes. Finally the employee returns and takes their 50 Euros but tells them there are no more lockers. Other clients come and receive their bathrobes but no keys (there are no more lockers for anyone). A German guest who knows where the bathrobes are gives the two bathrobes. They change in a room behind the lockers. At this point they know they aren't welcome. They have a beer, talk to a few women but don't go to a room. They leave after thirty minutes. He asks them where they are from and they say they are Americans. There was only one chick (a German) who had accepted to go to the room with them. The same selection criteria were applied to Abdel (who is of Arab descent) at GT.

Chicafan
03-12-07, 14:49
Interesting post Jackyo. Overall I would say I have been treated pretty well. I am one-quarter Italian and some girls comment that I look Italian "or something". This might have nothing to do race but I noticed this old hag at GT was very rude to me last trip. Even though I arrived early(2-3pm) when there were few guests and plenty of lockers she refused to give me an up-high and out of sight locker, giving me one right by the doorway in in plain view two days in a row. Maybe it's simply that I was not German but this lady is a real ***** and gave me that funny feeling that I was being judged for something.

Speedy
03-12-07, 15:34
Gents,
I just saw your post down below.
Im worried now, because i plan on taking 2 friends to Palace next week, both of whom are afro-american.
Are the girls ok with this?

Chicafan
03-12-07, 15:50
gents,
i just saw your post down below.
im worried now, because i plan on taking 2 friends to palace next week, both of whom are afro-american.
are the girls ok with this?

it's funny you mention this. i was thinking after my post below that if there were any club i could recommend to my black friends it would be palace. i don't know but it seems like the club is pretty open and cool, unlike gt/phg where the german good ole boy network might still be in order.

Speedy
03-12-07, 16:22
phew!

The thing is, I dont recall seeing any coloured gents there?
Maybe cause I dont pay attention to the men!

Chicafan
03-12-07, 17:05
phew!

the thing is, i dont recall seeing any coloured gents there?
maybe cause i dont pay attention to the men!

don't refer anyone on my account. i was just saying that with the black chicas there and what seems to be a varied racial mix of customers and girls that it should work out, but i don't know- it would if it were my club. i would even consider calling them and asking but that would be my approach assuming no better info comes from the board. and with all due respect, the black guys i've traveled with are not connected to the hip hop culture. one guy is a doctor, the other mid level at a big company. it would not be a good idea, imho, to show up in bandanas and lots of gold jewelry or whatever. i don't like to suggest someone be anyone other than who they are but lets be real, that crap doesn't fly in europe or at least at clubs that consider themselves upscale. and of course, i'm not making any reference to your friends, how could i be. just that i think if anyone showed up looking like they just did the final cut of their latest gangsta rap video the club might have some slight concerns.

oh boy, i'm going to get roasted for being prejudice or something now. :roll:

Speedy
03-12-07, 17:14
Don't refer anyone on my account. I was just saying that with the black chicas there and what seems to be a varied racial mix of customers and girls that it should work out, but I don't know- It would if it were my club. I would even consider calling them and asking but that would

Oh boy, I'm going to get roasted for being prejudice or something now. :roll:

lol
no not at all....
i know what you mean, but thats with anyone i think.
my friends that are coming are both respectable men and are pleasant so should all be fine!! I HOPE!

Thanks for your input

Dedalus
03-12-07, 21:40
I don't know but it seems like the club is pretty open and cool, unlike GT/PHG where the German good ole boy network might still be in order.

Don't be silly.

I have seen black guys at GT. The people at GT only deny entrance to larger groups of men if they think are just coming in just for the free beer and to be rowdy. I have seen them deny entrance to groups of young, Turkish boys, but well presented gentlemen of any color or race (including Turkish) will be admitted to GT and PHG.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Jackyo
03-12-07, 23:45
gents,
i just saw your post down below.
im worried now, because i plan on taking 2 friends to palace next week, both of whom are afro-american.
are the girls ok with this?
.. in hessen before and they never seem to have problems either gaining entry or being serviced by whom they choose.

there is, however, a large american presence in hessen so the women have to take this client mix into account.

the advice our gallic friends give is: go early to avoid times when the clubs are crowded.

Jackyo
03-13-07, 00:01
... from the gallic forum, youppie, about discrimination.

this essay was written by jose beauvit, one of their moderators.

une fois rentré dans l'établissement, le client black s'expose en effet au refus de certaines filles. je voudrais souligner, sans prétendre excuser certains comportements, que les filles de l'europe de l'est, nombreuses dans les fkk, ne sont pas habituées aux noirs, ni aux arabes, d'ailleurs, car peu d'entre ces derniers vivent dans les ex-pays communistes. cela m'est arrivé de croiser des noirs à warszawa ou à Łódź, par exemple, mais ils sont rares. en conséquence, elles ont une propension à la défiance ou à la peur envers les clients qui n'ont pas une apparence "européenne". certaines sont suffisamment intelligentes pour faire abstraction de leurs préjugés après avoir discuté un moment avec un client black ou arabe, s'il leur a fait bonne impression - encore faut-il trouver une langue commune. d'autres, non.

mais le plus vexant est assurément de se retrouver bloqué à l'entrée après avoir parcouru 500 km, indépendamment même de ce que l'attitude de l'établissement pourrait alors avoir d'odieux. aussi, comme le conseille ballatrap69, bobthenice sera-t-il bien avisé d'avoir en réserve un plan b, voire c, notamment s'il se rend dans la région de düsseldorf, car le phg, le gt, le living room et le yy sont à proximité les uns des autres.

je puis me tromper, mais personnellement je me défierais plus de la réception du golden time que de celle du yin yang. en revanche, le plus grand nombre de filles présentes au golden time fait que, malgré les risques de râteaux, le client black a tout de même toutes les chances de finalement trouver chaussure à son pied, s'il a été admis dans l'établissement.

en outre, comme le suggère balltrap69, il vaut mieux se présenter suffisamment tôt aux portes du club, alors qu'il est encore un peu vide, pour mettre toutes les chances de son côté.
sommaire: even after entering a club, blacks may be refused service by certain women. one has to, however, understand that most of these east block women (who are the majority of the women at these clubs) have had no contact with blacks or arabs where they live as very few of them resided there during communist times. he's come across blacks in warsaw and lodz but they are rare. as a result, they have a natural tendency to fear clients who don't look "european". but certain of them are intelligent enough not to prejudge and to be accepting if you make a good impression (assuming you can find a language in common).

it would, indeed, be vexing to travel 500 kilometers only to be turned away. he suggests having a plan b or even plan c and lists the other clubs in the golden triangle which are just as accesible in this neck of the woods: phg, gt, yin yang, living room.

he says he may be wrong but he is a little more, how do you say this, mefiant (without looking at a dictionary: se mefier, verb, reflexive: to be doubtful, to be suspicious) with respect to the reception at gt in comparison to yin yang. the large number of women at gt, however, improves ones chances of finding someone if he is admitted.

as balltrap69 suggests: go sufficiently early to a club when it is still empty to have chance on one's side.

Chicafan
03-13-07, 00:14
Don't be silly.

I have seen black guys at GT. The people at GT only deny entrance to larger groups of men if they think are just coming in just for the free beer and to be rowdy. I have seen them deny entrance to groups of young, Turkish boys, but well presented gentlemen of any color or race (including Turkish) will be admitted to GT and PHG.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Admitted yes, accepted though? I don't know the answer, I'm not experienced enough at the clubs to know for sure.

HectorG
03-14-07, 11:07
I'm disappointed to hear about this apparent racism and now worried about my first FKK trip to Frankfurt next month. I'm also "brown" (South American). I've experienced my share of bad attitudes from WG snubbing their noses at me in Dubai. Wish me luck at the Palace. I hope these gents complained and got their money back.

Dedalus
03-14-07, 11:27
I'm disappointed to hear about this apparent racism and now worried about my first FKK trip to Frankfurt next month. I'm also "brown" (South American). I've experienced my share of bad attitudes from WG snubbing their noses at me in Dubai. Wish me luck at the Palace. I hope these gents complained and got their money back.Relax. You won't have a problem. This is really a bunch of hype. I won't say that there aren't some girls who do not want to go with certain types to the room, but most well-behaved men will have no problems, regardless of skin color.

Cheers and have fun,

Dedalus

Toscana
03-14-07, 11:31
I agree. Especially in a big city FKK like Palace, where they are used to visitors from all over the world.

Johnny Darko
03-14-07, 13:13
Yeah, Bob do not worry...At Palace I have seen people from various nationalities and cultures. The most important think is that you do not go in the company of a rowdy gang.

Speedy
03-14-07, 15:24
I'm disappointed to hear about this apparent racism and now worried about my first FKK trip to Frankfurt next month. I'm also "brown" (South American). I've experienced my share of bad attitudes from WG snubbing their noses at me in Dubai. Wish me luck at the Palace. I hope these gents complained and got their money back.I'm going in the next 1 week with some "brown" friends,, lol.

I'll let you know how they felt they were treated.

I doubt VERY much it will be any different to a white / pink / red guy.

Travelforfun
03-14-07, 16:00
Im an Brown skin too , Indian by Origin. Have been going to the FKK's and even Metmann Partytreff(once) for the past 6 yrs and never faced any problem with the club or the girls so i guess its more of how you present and behave rather than the color of ur skin.

With so many Messe's happening in all major towns and loads of Asian origin people visitin every year i doubt the clubs are biased anymore.

Speedy
03-15-07, 10:55
Hey I'm brown too. 23. I'm planing to visit a FKK and try out gang bangs. Would my color, ethnicity, or age be a prob?

Just read below regarding colour. In shortness no.
Age, defo not a problem.
I find the like it as long as you dont act like an idiot.
And you wont get a gang bang in a FKK.
Unless you are spending some cash on a 30 min session with 5 girls

Jackyo
03-15-07, 11:58
If you are well groomed, showered and polite, your money is more than welcome anywhere, no matter what your skin color.

Some guys though think that because the women do this work, they don't deserve any respect or don't need to be charmed and entertained like women in real life.

Also, some guys underestimate the importance of communication skills.

If you speak fluent German, Russian or Polish or Bulgarian, etc.. , your chances of connecting with someone are so much better than if you can't communicate with her or at most communicate in pidgin English or German.

Funny thing about communication is that its kind of like a very complex Russian novel with numerous levels of interpretation: one can have fun at the cave man level where you grunt, she moans and you both barely make complete sentences. At the other extreme there are extremely intelligent women out there who can have fun with in a full communication mode where you are verbally sparring with her, trading puns while laughing your heads off.

Either way has worked for me though I must say I have a preference for the latter.

I also don't think the whole thing should be taken too seriously. Its sex, and sex should be fun, for goodness sake!

Akibono
03-17-07, 03:21
BERLIN (Reuters) - A brothel in Germany hopes to capitalize on the growing number of retirees by offering them a 50 percent discount for sex in the afternoon.

The "Pascha" in the western city of Cologne has introduced reduced rates for sex sessions for clients aged 66 and above -- provided they can prove they are old enough.

"All clients need to do is show us some proof of age," said a spokesman for the brothel's managing director Armin Lobscheid. "A 'normal session' costs 50 euros with us -- and we're now paying 50 percent of that for these older guests."

"We don't earn as much money, but we're establishing ourselves across a broader range of age groups," he added.

After testing the water with reductions for senior citizens once a week, the Pascha decided earlier this month to offer 50 percent off sex services between midday and 5 p.m every day.

"There's been plenty of demand and people have certainly been taking advantage of the offer," the spokesman said. "Older folks are more active than you think."

The brothel's Web site is keen to stress this point.

"Life begins at 66!" it says in an advert for its "senior citizens afternoon" next to a picture of a motorcycle rider.

Excess
03-17-07, 09:01
No - but something now to look forward to?

Next question: How will Bernd's respond to this Cologne initiative? On some days it would appear that the girls of Bernd's would take a major drop in their revenue stream - nearly everyday there is a strong brigade of pensioners in attendance for their long sips from the 'Fountain of Youth', that is Bernd's.

Health care systems and Insurance companies should be paying for weekly treatments at FKK's if the sprightly look of many of these old roosters is a result, bless 'em all.

Henio
03-17-07, 12:20
Next question: How will Bernd's respond to this Cologne initiative?
The same way that BMW would do learning that the price of skateboards has been dropped. Nothing. Both can be used for transportation but that is where the comparison ends. I doubt that a puff brothel like Pascha is an alternative to the regular clientele at Bernds.

Chivaz

Euro100
03-18-07, 02:33
If you are well groomed, showered and polite, your money is more than welcome anywhere, no matter what your skin color.

Amen to that! I have reported on this incident before: I was at Atlantis, and there were two guys talking next to me; one was complaining about the racism that he experienced from the girls; and I could just smell how bad his body odor was ... Take a shower, dude, and wash that "racism" right off your body!

I also don't think the whole thing should be taken too seriously. Its sex, and sex should be fun, for goodness sake!

YEAH, BABY! Truer words were never spoken.
euro

Euro100
03-18-07, 02:34
BERLIN (Reuters) - A brothel in Germany hopes to capitalize on the growing number of retirees by offering them a 50 percent discount for sex in the afternoon.

Oh, you gotta love that country! Just a bit less than 30 years to go, and I will be able to bump for half price, too.

Jackyo
03-18-07, 12:42
.. update the index I created at the end of November last year for a couple of threads under the German FKK Club heading.

Despite the fact that we have new threads for new clubs, these threads still have a lot of miscellaneous posts on miscellaneous clubs:

General
Other FKK
Other Partytreff

I figure its better to do an update every three months or so so that the indexing work isn't so daunting.

The question is: when will I get to this?

I am wrapping up a current assignment sometime in early April so that might be a likely time frame for the update.

Or are there any volunteers who want to take up the task?

I would copy and paste my previous index and categorize it as "older reports" and then add to this pasted index the newer reports under a separate listing.

That way we would build up on the old index and not have to reinvent the wheel each time whenever we needed to look for reports.

The alternative is for the Forum moderators to add a search function which actually delivered individual posts rather than pointed to whole threads.

Henio
03-18-07, 16:46
The alternative is for the Forum moderators to add a search function which actually delivered individual posts rather than pointed to whole threads.
Go to advanced search, look into the lower left corner where it says "Show Results as" and you should be able to figure it out.

Chivaz

Jackyo
03-18-07, 16:57
Go to advanced search, look into the lower left corner where it says "Show Results as" and you should be able to figure it out.

Chivaz
Thanks Chivaz!

The normal keyword search threw up threads and you had to search the entire thread to find what you were looking for.

This works but it takes some getting used to.

Wanking
03-21-07, 16:53
My local friends are always amazed at my German sex adventures, and are always quizzing me. Last night one guy asked:

"Id say in any given year loads of those girls die from suicide, drug overdoses, disease and general bad health??"

When I told him that the general condition of the women was much better than that he refused to believe, saying

"But I saw a program on Bravo (Uk tv channel) one night about american Porn stars, and those women are always dying "!!

Any thoughts guys on the mortality rates of FKK and PT girls???

Thor93
03-21-07, 17:58
My local friends are always amazed at my German sex adventures, and are always quizzing me. Last night one guy asked:

"Id say in any given year loads of those girls die from suicide, drug overdoses, disease and general bad health??"

When I told him that the general condition of the women was much better than that he refused to believe, saying

"But I saw a program on Bravo (Uk tv channel) one night about american Porn stars, and those women are always dying "!!

Any thoughts guys on the mortality rates of FKK and PT girls???

Most of the girls there that I have had conversations with seem to be fairly well adjusted. I suppose there are some there that have problems, but then you would find that in any slice of the general population.

What is really interesting is to watch some of them being driven up by their boyfriends/husbands and dropped off for their shift. And as they get out of the car they give the guy a little goodbye kiss. I used to see the same thing in the factory I worked in years ago which had a large female workforce.

It would be interesting to know what percentage of them have a "normal" sort of relationship outside the club.

Henio
03-21-07, 20:45
...Any thoughts guys on the mortality rates of FKK and PT girls??? That is a hard one. I think all the FKK girls I fucked were alive at the time. Come to think of it, Inna (or Ines) at World might actually have been dead, but she came alive when I filled her mouth with weeks worth of spunk long time ago.

Chivaz

Dedalus
03-21-07, 22:37
That is a hard one. I think all the FKK girls I fucked were alive at the time. Come to think of it, Inna (or Ines) at World might actually have been dead, but she came alive when I filled her mouth with weeks worth of spunk long time ago.

Chivaz

Ha!!! sounds like a tad bit of displaced aggression on your part from the result of a little ribbing on another board.

Damn funny, though.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Henio
03-21-07, 23:48
Ha!!! sounds like a tad bit of displaced aggression on your part from the result of a little ribbing on another board.

Damn funny, though.

Cheers,

Dedalus
nah, nothing to do with that thing on the other board, I am a jerk all the time :-)

Akibono
03-22-07, 03:13
Anyone know a good place to get Viagra on the net? Does anyone have an opinion on Viagra vs Levitra vs Cialis?

Polar
03-22-07, 18:32
www.getpharma.com has shown to be reliable. C works fine, the other ones I don't know anything about.

Warsteiner
03-22-07, 21:09
Anyone know a good place to get Viagra on the net? Does anyone have an opinion on Viagra vs Levitra vs Cialis?

Have a look in the Viagra thread. There are plenty of opinions on the quality of products that you can get online.

Chabbie
03-22-07, 21:45
I've read several threads advising newbies to have our cherry pop in a FKK rather than a PT. Can you guys explain why this would be better?

Thanks,

Chabbie

Warsteiner
03-23-07, 21:05
I've read several threads advising newbies to have our cherry pop in a FKK rather than a PT. Can you guys explain why this would be better?

Thanks,

Chabbie

In PTs the majority of the sex will take place in public with other people looking on whereas in FKK clubs you have the choice - you can either have sex in the kino (if there is one) with onlookers or head off to the rooms.

People may think that they're pornstars and can handle having sex in public but you might find that your not comfortable with this when push comes to shove.

A few years ago I visited Pegasus in Duesseldorf and this was pretty much a PT club with no closed rooms and either people watching as you were having sex or girls taking 2 or more men at a time to have sex with. I found out that this really wasn't my thing as when I'm having sex I like it to be a 1-2-1 thing or a 3-some with 2 women. Even though I had a good time at Pegasus it did put me off visiting a PT or Swingerclub so I stick to FKK's.

Strato
03-25-07, 04:13
Greetings:

I will be in Frankfurt on May 6.10. However am having a hard time finding a reasonably priced room near Main Train station (HBF). Appears that there might be a convention/trade show in town. Plan to visit Oase, World, Bernds. Maybe Palace, all via public transportation.

Does anyone have suggestions as to reasonably priced hotels in the area. That might not be utilized by convention people? Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

Strato

Borat69
03-27-07, 02:55
i was looking at a very last minute trip to frankfurt tomorrow for a couple of days. does anyone know if this is a good time because it seems like there are 2 conventions in town and i had trouble booking flemings? i've always stuck with fkks but can do with alternative suggestions of destination since i won't have a holiday again for quite some time. thinking of Czech...

Yupi Yup
03-27-07, 09:21
I was told that I need to attend an urgent meeting this thursday and friday at Hamburg. Since mongering is what makes the business travel bearable I wanted to ask which FKK is more convenient for me to go.

I will be staying at the Outer Alster-Lake in the center of Hamburg in the Relaxa-Hotel. I do not know the region well but I will rent a car with GPS if there arent any FKKs to be reached by taxi.

Thanks for the info in advance...

The few FKKs at the region I read about had 5-6 girls in average. I was hoping for a place with more choices....

Shark16
03-27-07, 18:08
Yupi Yup,
There is very little info on the FKK's in Hamburg in this Forum. The FKK's in Hamburg are not the best, but I would definetely prefer the Hamburg FKK's over the RLD business at Reeperbahn.

There are three FKK's in Hamburg, and they are all small (typically 8- 12 girls at peak times in the afternoon/evening). And only one of them (FKK 125) is a FKK as most of us will define it. The three clubs are:
- FKK 125
- Atmos
- Bergedorf

I have no idea which is best. I have only been to FKK 125 once and have written two minor reports about it - including route descriptions (scroll my reports, they were made about a year ago). I think Peter made the most recent report. You may also search this thread, the Other FKK Clubs thread and the Hamburg thread for other reports about all three clubs.

Good luck and please make a report. The FKK scene in Hamburg need an update in this Forum.

Turbocrazy
04-04-07, 05:37
Hello Gentlemen

Thanks to the information here I've enjoyed much when I visited FKK OASE last year. Thank you for your vivid information here ;)

Let me ask one thing, I saw an article about sexual disease transmitted during BBBJ.
According to that there looks no possibility to be infected AIDS, syphilis, gonorrhea because of BBBJ.

However some doctors said there is high risk to get that kind of disease if you get BBBJ.
Dose anyone have clear view on this ? AS I saw some girls in FKK do BBBJ.

Thanks

Doctor_Skank
04-04-07, 10:11
Do any of the Ruhr-clubs show football (soccer) on television?

Am looking for a club to watch Champions League football at... preferably one that serves beer... ideas?

Chicafan
04-04-07, 12:59
check out www.hrs.de

Once you put in the search parameters you'll see there are many hotels by the Hbf still under 50E. Make sure you are showing the pricing in Euro as I believe the GBP is the default currency. You can sort by price, distance, etc.

Greetings:

I will be in Frankfurt on May 6.10. However am having a hard time finding a reasonably priced room near Main Train station (HBF). Appears that there might be a convention/trade show in town. Plan to visit Oase, World, Bernds. Maybe Palace, all via public transportation.

Does anyone have suggestions as to reasonably priced hotels in the area. That might not be utilized by convention people? Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

Strato

Henio
04-04-07, 19:43
hello gentlemen

thanks to the information here i've enjoyed much when i visited fkk oase last year. thank you for your vivid information here ;)

let me ask one thing, i saw an article about sexual disease transmitted during bbbj.
according to that there looks no possibility to be infected aids, syphilis, gonorrhea because of bbbj.

however some doctors said there is high risk to get that kind of disease if you get bbbj.
dose anyone have clear view on this ? as i saw some girls in fkk do bbbj.

thanks
hiv through bbbj is theoretically possible, but research shows it is extremely unlikely (must have sores in throat, ulsers in mouth or stuff like that), and the risk is more for the receiver of fluids. it has been estimated that given the fact your partner would be hiv positive, you would have 0,04 percent theoretical possibility of catching hiv. given the fact that you are the giver of fluids in bbbj with cim and the possibility of your fkk girl to have hiv is extremely low, i say it is pretty damn little chance.

gonorrhea is more easily transmitted through bbbj, but you get rid of that one easily with medication.

i suggest you read the research (the real stuff from peer-reviewed journals, not articles in cosmopolitan or some crap like that) and make up your own mind on the subject. many doctors are far away from being experts on these issues and will give you the answer that is safe for them.

you say you saw some girls give bbbj in fkks. the fact is that over 99% of them do.

chivaz

Wanking
04-04-07, 20:04
Im sure this has been asked before but anyway,

Has there ever been any mention here of any girl being HIV positive in an FKK or similar type club???

Breadman
04-04-07, 20:50
Wasnt there a report that stated the risk of catching something was far greater outside an fkk club than in one?? Picking up a stranger at a bar was far riskier....

Something along those lines.

Doctor_Skank
04-04-07, 21:51
You say you saw some girls give BBBJ in FKKs. The fact is that over 99% of them do.

Chivaz

Thank God they do, that's one of the major reasons I love FKK.. some of the world's best cocksuckers at work...

Every FKK girl I have ever had did BBBJ... most clubs openly advertise that all their girls do it, even if I suppose girls can always refuse if they want to.

Beffen1
04-04-07, 22:16
hello gentlemen

thanks to the information here i've enjoyed much when i visited fkk oase last year. thank you for your vivid information here ;)

let me ask one thing, i saw an article about sexual disease transmitted during bbbj.
according to that there looks no possibility to be infected aids, syphilis, gonorrhea because of bbbj.

however some doctors said there is high risk to get that kind of disease if you get bbbj.
dose anyone have clear view on this ? as i saw some girls in fkk do bbbj.

thanks

ok, i'm going to go out on a limb here.
the most common std in teenagers (and probably sex workers or other sexually active promiscuous people) is chlamydia- it is damn easy to catch. it can cause urethritis, where it can be slightly painful, or just itchy, or maybe just a slight tingling (you may feel like you have to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) when you don't have to a day or three after exposure) with little or no clear discharge from the penis. be aware, and be suspicious, because it is easily cured with a single 1 gram dose of zithromycin, the so-called z-pack.

i know of at least three mongering buddies, including myself, who have contracted this std in fkk's and or sauna clubs. chlamydia can also infect your eyes (the leading cause of neonatal blindness worldwide), the throat (enjoy those bbbj), and give a pneumonia too. if the girl has a smelly pussy, bv or bacterial vaginosis, she is much more likely to have chlamydia too. also, gonorrhea tends to travel and coinfect with chlamydia so it's important to test for and treat both if necessary, though gc is usually more painful with pus discharge.

herpes?? i know of no case among my cohort of mongering friends. last month i got a bbbj from a [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901) with whom i aenamored, so much so that i failed to notice the giant cold sore on her lips, but i didn't catch it. i consider myself damn lucky- oral herpes can infect the genitalia and genital herpes can infect the lips but it is much more common for type to type transmission. there does not have to be visible lesions for transmission to occur, you shed virus without skin lesions. you pays yer money, you takes yer chances.

my advice, take plenty of vitamins and minerals (airborne is great), gargle with listerine and use listerine pocket packs (gelatin sheets impregnanted with listerine) on any sore spot in the mouth or throat as soon as it appears and reapply until it goes away, and wash religiously after each and every session, and only lick fresh smelling pussies. i always offter a pocket pack to the girl before we start, especially if she is a smoker.

now the addictive and compulsive behavior disorders that come with fkk habituation- that is another medical textbook.

professor doctor beffen

Jackyo
04-07-07, 11:27
There is a discussion on the RF on this topic and one of the guys makes a good point:

Better that you be turned down by someone flat out rather than you invest time and money with a girl who will give you a lousy session because she doesn't like you for whatever reason.

Looked at another way: she is actually doing you a favor.

There is a dude on the RF, Rolliman, who reports on club visits from a wheelchair perspective.

He makes pretty insightful observations about what it means to be turned down, what he looks for in a girl, etc...

CBGBConnisur
04-23-07, 18:24
I would like to visit some legitimate FKKs and Saunas during my summer visit to Germany. Does anyone know of any good saunas and public baths in Dusseldorf and Koln where I can see some eye candy?

Bocken
04-24-07, 04:13
OK, I'm going to go out on a limb here. Nah, I don't think you're out on a limb. Everything you wrote seems to jive with what I've been told about STD's by acquaintances who whould know these things by their professions.

Wanking
04-26-07, 02:06
As some of you know, I keep a blog of my sex experieces. Ive changed over to a new format Wan Kings Prostitute Experiences (http://www.myprostitutes.***********.com/) cos i had hassle with the old system I was using.
Obviously ive only started this, so bear with me.

Breadman
04-27-07, 20:51
Can someone tell me what the fee's are for this club (entrance, half hour and extra half hour etc)?? Also do they serve beer?

With GT/LR/PHG getting raided Im thinking I might check out this club in case alot of the ladies went here until things settle down at their original clubs.

Henio
04-27-07, 22:15
Can someone tell me what the fee's are for this club (entrance, half hour and extra half hour etc)?? Also do they serve beer?

With GT/LR/PHG getting raided Im thinking I might check out this club in case alot of the ladies went here until things settle down at their original clubs.
YY has the same price stucture as GT and PHG for entry as well as services

Chivaz

Woof Woof
04-28-07, 03:20
YY has the same price stucture as GT and PHG for entry as well as services

Chivaz

That's true only for the first 30 minutes and the first hour. Each additional 30 min runs 50E and each additional hour is 75E. So if you take a girl for 30 min and you go over, then you're charged 100E. If you're the type who takes more than 30 min then you're better off telling the girl upfront you want her for the hour, thus saving yourself 25E.

WW

Jackyo
04-28-07, 11:36
Here is a quick Bericht of what transpired at the raids last Wednesday at LR and GT.

Its by Feldstecher of the RF.

bis demnaechst

zur klarstellung:

Es gab am heutigen Mittwoch Personenkontrollen der anwesenden Damen im

LivingRoom und im Goldentime.

Goldentime machte nach der Kontrolle nicht mehr auf, da der Eintritt sich für die Gäste nicht mehr rentiert hätte. es war einfach zu spät. Donnerstag ist normal auf.

LivingRoom hat nach der Kontrolle seinen Betrieb ganz normal wieder aufgenommen.

nach dem was ich von gästen und personal im LivingRoom gehört habe, waren die damen und herren in Grün/Weiß sehr höflich und umgänglich bei der kontrolle. es wurden keine männlichen gäste kontrolliert.

die Kontrolle im GoldenTime war wohl ein wenig chaotischer, aber auch insgesamt sehr ruhig.

das PHG hatte wohl, das weiß ich allerdings nur aus zweiter hand, ein kurzfristiges problem mit dem Bauamt, welches aber auch ausgeräumt werden konnte, weshalb dann ab 18 Uhr wieder normaler betrieb lief und weiter laufen wird.

ob dazu noch eine personenkontrolle im PHG stattgefunden hat, kann ich nicht sagen.

bedenklich für mich ist nur, dass mir ein gast geflüstert hat, dass neben der polizei auch presse in der nähe des LivingRoom gewesen ist und versucht hat journalistisch tätig zu sein. gerüchten zu folge war das im GT auch der fall.
da fragte ich mich gleich, woher die denn sowas wußten. im LR hat man es gott sei dank schnell bemerkt und konnte die gehenden gäste ein wenig warnen.
Wolfgang Kownatka
-----------------------------------
Feldstecher
Fazit: There was a document control at LR and GT of the women's papers. GT closed afterwards because it didn't have made financial sense to reopen for the rest of the day. Everything was normal at LR after the document control. According to other guests who were at LR, everyone was treated politely and correctly. None of the men were checked for papers. The control at GT was a little more chaotic but overall quiet. PHG had a little problem with the building authorities which was corrected and after 18 hours, everything was normal. He cannot confirm whether there was any document control at PHG. Journalists were present at LR and at GT (doing their journalistic thing, natuerlich!) and the guests were warned of this.

Henio
04-28-07, 12:55
That's true only for the first 30 minutes and the first hour. Each additional 30 min runs 50E and each additional hour is 75E. So if you take a girl for 30 min and you go over, then you're charged 100E. If you're the type who takes more than 30 min then you're better off telling the girl upfront you want her for the hour, thus saving yourself 25E.

WW
Hey Woof. It is kind of hard (at least for me) to understand what you are saying. Can you rephrase. Which 30 minutes except for the first one are priced at 50euros?

I have only payed 25 euros for each additional 30 minutes, I never ask the girls how much it should be, I just hand in the money. If you are right, I might owe some money to some girls at the club :-0

Chivaz

Woof Woof
04-28-07, 22:48
Hey Woof. It is kind of hard (at least for me) to understand what you are saying. Can you rephrase. Which 30 minutes except for the first one are priced at 50euros?

Yo Chivaz,

How's this for an alternate explanation?
At GT and PHG, you take a girl for 30 min and you decide to add on another 30 min. Total bill: 75E
At YY, you do the same thing, and the total bill is 100E.
Got it? If you can read French, i suggest you check the French board in the YY thread and read up some more.

I have only payed 25 euros for each additional 30 minutes, I never ask the girls how much it should be, I just hand in the money. If you are right, I might owe some money to some girls at the club :-0

Chivaz

When was that? If it was recent, then maybe the girl didn't know about the pricing structure at YY either.

Henio
04-28-07, 23:06
Yo Chivaz,

How's this for an alternate explanation?
At GT and PHG, you take a girl for 30 min and you decide to add on another 30 min. Total bill: 75E
Got it? If you can read French, i suggest you check the French board in the YY thread and read up some more.

When was that? If it was recent, then maybe the girl didn't know about the pricing structure at YY either.

Hey Woof,

It's been a while, I think it was in November or December I was there. Ok, if I understand you right, you are saying that if you announce up front the time you will pay 75 euros for the hour, but if you just drag it along without stating your time you will pay 100 euros for the hour (and 50 euros for each additional 30 minutes you do not announce beforehand)?

I don't speak French, but I have not seen this from the German boards or the Dutch ones. I am not saying you are wrong or anything like that, I am just suprised as I did not know this. I have only been there once and did four sessions that all were more than 30 minutes and I only payed 25 euros for each additional 30 minutes without any complaints from the girls. Also only payed 25 euros extra for CIM and for a lesbi show in one threesome I had there. I think all of the girls I went with had been there for a while. I may have announced my intention of doing a long session up front in one or two of the sessions, but I am not sure.

Chivaz

Hessen Bub
04-29-07, 09:34

Don't know about YY, but for GT and PHG and Samya the above said is correct.

Hessen Bub

Kingwenslas
05-02-07, 16:13
Hi Guys

Business will take me to Bitburg (north of Trier) at the end of the month and I wondered if anyone could tell me about any clubs nearby.

There are now so many posts in the FKK section that it will take me some time to read it all, so any advice would be most welcome.

While I’m here, didn’t Routard once publish a list of FKKs with their satellite navigation co-ordinates? Has this list been updated?

Once again, apologies for not having the time to read everything. Bitburg is within striking distance of Aachen, Dusseldorf and Cologne, so if nothing turns up I will probably make a visit to Bernd’s or somewhere like that on my way back. Any info would be appreciated.

Kingwenslas

Jackyo
05-02-07, 17:05
Hey KW,

These are old reports (2004) as there wasn't anything more recent available on the RF.

Translation to follow.

The gist of the first article: better to drive the 250 kilometers to the visit the clubs in the Niederrhein instead of visiting "Pearls", a club in Trier. In the second one, the addresses of several apartment bordellos in Trier are given as he doesn't recommend the Eros Center.

Am Wochenende war es soweit. Samstag erfolgte mein Erstbesuch im „Pearls“ im Gewerbebetrieb Trierweiler. :zunge

Für Lesefaule empfehle ich die Zusammenfassung.

Die Anfahrt zum Gewerbegebiet war kein Problem. Auf der Straße „Im Keitelsberg“ musste ich allerdings kräftig suchen, da kaum Hausnummern zu erkennen waren und an der Straße kein Hinweisschild auf die „Perlen“ hinwies. Ungefähr dort wo ich das Objekt meiner Begierde schätzte, gab es nur 1 EFH versteckt hinter Bäumen liegend. Die Einfahrt rauf und Bingo, die Hausnr. 20 sprang mir ins Auge. Der Parkplatz liegt versteckt neben dem Haus und ist nur von einem nebenliegenden Gewerbebetrieb aus einzusehen.

Vom äußeren Erscheinungsbild her ein gepflegtes Anwesen. Es schien neben mir nur 1 Gast anwesend zu sein, es war ja auch erst ca. 14.00 Uhr. Weiter hinten parkten 4 PKW’s in Reihe, vermutlich das anwesende Personal.

Also ab zur Haustür und geklingelt. Nach kurzer Zeit wurde mir von einer netten Dame der Einlass gewährt und sie führte mich in den „Empfangsraum“, der auch auf der Homepage des Clubs, www.club-pearls.de zu sehen ist.

Hier gab es den 1. Minuspunkt von mir. :nein Keine Theke und nicht der erhoffte Clubbetrieb a la PHG. Durch die Bezeichnung „Club Pearls“ hatte ich derartiges erwartet. Also nix mit gemütlichem Kaffeetrinken und die Lage peilen.

Wir nahmen auf der Sitzecke Platz und nach dem obligatorischen Frage-Antwort-Spiel „Warst Du schon mal hier?“ „Nein“ wurden mir die Preise erklärt und ich komme hiermit zum 2. Minuspunkt:

GV mit und FM für ca. 15 min. 55,-- EUR
GV und Franz. beidseitig ca. 20 Min. H.I.V.
½ Std H.I.V.
1 Std. incl. 2x 155,-- EUR

FO kostet 50,-- EUR extra und wird nicht von allen Mädels gemacht. Küssen kostet 50,-- EUR extra und wird auch nicht von allen Mädels gemacht. :eek!

H.I.V. = hab ich vergessen

Schnell mal überschlagen, 1 Std. all inclusive also 255,-- EUR? Mein Geist sagte mir nix wie weg. Eine tiefer gelegene Körperregion erinnerte mich aber wehhemmend an die fehlenden Alternativen und eine unerklärliche Schwerkraft hielt mich auf der Couch fest. Der kleine eagle übernahm die Initiative bzw. mein Sprachzentrum bzw. mein Mundwerk formulierte seine Wünsche.: roll Meine Brieftasche hätte ihm am liebsten links und rechts was hinter die nicht vorhandenen Ohren gegeben, tja zu spät. :gewehr Die Empfangsdame, auch eine angenehme Erscheinung, stiefelte davon um die entsprechenden Mädels zu holen.

Nun folgte der 3. Minuspunkt.

Nach kurzer Zeit kamen 3 Grazien im Gänsemarsch in den Empfangsraum und bauten sich in einer Reihe vor mir auf. Ich kam mir vor wie auf einem Pferdemarkt, bzw. bei der Fleischbeschau. :blue Sie schauten mich schon fast teilnahmslos an und warteten auf meine Entscheidung. Zum 2. Mal das Wechselspiel zwischen Geist, kleinem eagle und der Schwerkraft. Die Situation erinnerte mich an eine Redewendung „Die Katze im Sack kaufen“. Kein Smalltalk, kein abchecken ob die Chemie stimmt. Nun ja, ich wurde wieder an die fehlenden Alternativen erinnert und meine körperinterne innergemeinschaftliche Kommunikation beschränkte sich auf eine direkte Verbindung zwischen Sehnerven und der fordernden Wünschelrute. :bg

Unabhängig von der mir missfallenden Situation nun ein dicker Pluspunkt. Der sich mir präsentierende Anblick war schon außergewöhnlich. Alle drei Grazien durchweg absolute Schönheiten, zumindest nach meinen Geschmack. Ich konnte zwar keines der Mädels den Bildern auf der HP zuordnen, auch im Nachhinein nicht, empfinde dies aber nicht als negativ, weil sie durchweg dem Standard auf der HP entsprachen.

1 große schwarzhaarige Schönheit mit guter Oberweite, 1 kleine zierliche schokobraune Schönheit und last but not least 1 kleine blonde Schönheit mit einem wahnsinnig hübschen Gesicht und einer äußerst ansprechenden Oberweite.

Meine Zweifel flossen dahin wie geschmolzene Butter. Ein kurzes Nicken in Richtung des blonden Engels :love (wer hat da eigentlich heftiger genickt, der große oder der kleine eagle) und aus mir vollkommen unerklärlichen Gründen war das Problem mit der Schwerkraft wie weggefegt. Ich folgte artig meiner Auserwählten nach oben. Die Treppe hoch geradeaus befindet sich das Bad mit dem Whirlpool. Durch die offene Tür konnte ich einen Blick reinwerfen bevor ich in das nebenliegende Spiegelzimmer geführt wurde.

Nun komme ich zum 2. Pluspunkt. Die Räumlichkeiten, zumindest die ich gesehen habe, sind in einem sehr gepflegten und sauberen Zustand und entsprechen absolut den ansprechenden Bildern auf der HP. Es wurde also nichts „schön“ fotografiert.

Mit einem deutlich osteuropäischen Akzent wurde ich nachdem der fällige Obolus entrichtet wurde, übrigens 205,-- EUR, aufgefordert es mir gemütlich zu machen. Sie verschwand für kurze Zeit und ich harrte der Dinge die da kommen sollten.

Und was da für Dinge auf mich zukamen. :1king Ich brauchte kein Wort zu sagen, kurze Berührungen verbunden mit einem leichten richtungsweisenden Druck reichten vollkommen aus und die Action nahm ihren Lauf.. Nur die ZK waren sehr zaghaft und zögerlich. Vielleicht wird dort noch ein Unterschied zwischen küssen und ZK gemacht und ZK kostet nochmals 50,-- EUR extra?

Zusammenfassend ein wunderschönes Erlebnis mit sehr angenehmen AST und einer ausgiebigen abschließenden Massage, kurzum Entspannung pur, also Pluspunkt Nr. 3. :engelchen

Beim Verlassen des Zimmers hörte ich wie nebenan der Whirlpool vorbereitet wurde. Nach der netten Verabschiedung konnte ich sehen, dass sich der Parkplatz gefüllt hatte und das am frühen Nachmittag. Demzufolge scheint sich dieses Haus einer gewissen Beliebtheit zu erfreuen.

Abschließend nun meine Zusammenfassung, sofern ihr noch weiter lesen wollt und sich mein bescheidener Beitrag nicht zu nervig liest.

3 Minuspunkte und 3 Pluspunkte, natürlich subjektiv.

Minuspunkte für fehlenden Thekenbetrieb, heftige Preisgestaltung und den Fleischbeschau.
Pluspunkte für das äußerst hübsche Personal, die gepflegten und sehr sauberen Räumlichkeiten und letztendlich den dicksten Pluspunkt für meinen Glücksgriff.

Das Haus siedelt sich für mich aufgrund der Zuschläge in der oberen Preiskategorie an. Von daher scheidet ein kurzfristiger Wiederholungsbesuch aus.

Sollte die Leitung des Hauses zusätzlich zum anonymen Kontaktraum einen Thekenbetrieb zum gemütlichen Kennen lernen a la PHG etc. einrichten würde mein persönlicher Wiederholungsfaktor von 20% auf 70% steigen. Ein zusätzlicher Obolus für den Entree fällt dann auch nicht mehr ins Gewicht.

Für einen möglichen Stundenpreis von bis zu 255,-- EUR, sofern es nicht noch weitere Zuschläge gibt, kann man in den niederrheinischen FKK-Clubs wesentlich mehr erleben und das ist auch gut so.

Meine Empfehlung an die Region Bitburg-Trier und die Nachbarn aus Luxemburg:

Nehmt die ca. 250 KM Fahrerei auf Euch und kommt in den schönen Niederrhein. Es lohnt sich alle Male. :prost :hamb

eagle12

Als ehemaliger Trierer kann ich nur sagen, dass das Pearls so gut wie die teuerste Adresse in Trier und Umgebung ist.

Ich empfehleauf mal auf www.schoene-stunden.info unter Modelle/Hostessen-Stadt Trier zu schauen, dort sind einige Lokalitäten aufgelistet.

Ich kann folgende empfehlen:

-Bonner Str 28, besonders wenn Jette aus Berlin oder Vanessa aus KL anwesend sind. Std 150,- inkl FO ZK bei Jette Vanessa macht alles nur mit Schutz aber super Gf6 :1hüpf

-Eurener Str. nette Girls Std. 150,- ZK und FO nicht von allen kostet aber auch kein Aufpreis bei einer Std

- Zeughausstr. bei Ellena eine weltklasse Frau:love , Preise weiss ich leider nicht mehr, da sie eine Zeit lang weg war und ich dann in die hiesigen Gefilde gezogen bin.

Auf jeden Fall solltet ihr das ErosCenter:feuer meiden, der letzte Laden . Auch um das Haus Eros:gewehr am Bahnhof macht besser einen großen Bogen.

Sollte jmd noch fragen haben kann er sich gerne an mich wenden.

CU

Routard
05-02-07, 20:08
While I’m here, didn’t Routard once publish a list of FKKs with their satellite navigation co-ordinates? Has this list been updated?

Hi Kingweslas,

You can download Gandjim's GPS data file of 650 clubs in Europe including the German FKK here: http://www.youppie.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1278. (free subscription). Watching the file on Google Earth is amazing!

Toscana
05-02-07, 20:31
KW,

You're in a mongering wasteland. Forget Pearl's in Trier. Gone downhill in quality, and way too expensive still.

The Cologne clubs are likely your best bet. Probably Samya, with Bernd's not too much further. Finca Erotica in Dierdorf is also within striking distance, but we're talking with all three of journeys of more than an hour. Not far away from Bitburg is the A1 autobahn, which will take you directly down into Saarland, where there are smaller FKKs at Neunkirchen and Saarbrücken. Also more than an hour away.

Good brewery, f*** all else.
Tosc

Kingwenslas
05-03-07, 19:14
Hi guys,

Thanks very, very much for the information. This forum really is fantastic.

As a result of your posts, it looks like I will now be going to Bernds on Monday 28th May, arriving early and leaving early just in case anyone else wants to make it. In fact someone else did pm me to let me know that he will be there, so there will be at least 2 isg members at Bernds on Monday, in case anyone else would like to pop along.

Kingwenslas

Wanking
05-03-07, 23:20
I know many of you guys enjoy a good report, and most of you probably dont go to the Belgium section very often, so only for this reason am I posting the following link here. Enjoy...
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=593686&postcount=9

Engine Driver
05-04-07, 19:35
I'm a bit concerned about racism in Germany. Could anyone please advise if non-white people who are neatly dressed would have any trouble getting into a FKK. Also, how do the eastern european women in the clubs react to non-white people?

Jackyo
05-04-07, 20:19
I'm a bit concerned about racism in Germany. Could anyone please advise if non-white people who are neatly dressed would have any trouble getting into a FKK. Also, how do the eastern european women in the clubs react to non-white people?
No, I wouldn't be concerned about racism in Germany.

Some clubs may not allow you in if you don't look German but they are few and far in between. I can think of only two clubs which openly don't allow non-Germans: FKK Muenster and the FKK club in Dortmund-Alperbeck.

There have been reports of non-Germans being turned away at certain other clubs: Goldentime and Planet Happy Garden being among them.

If you come as a group of Indians or Arabs, etc.. this is more likely to happen than if you came as a single individual.

If a club will allow Turks in, they will allow anyone in. The good news is that most clubs allow Turks.

If you want to reduce the chances of being turned away, you can visit the clubs which target an exclusive Turkish clientele. This list would include Alibaba in Wuppertal (has anyone been there lately?).

If you are clean cut, well groomed and articulate, you should do fine. If you speak fluent German you will do even better. Its all in the impression that you make on the reception staff and fluent akzentloses hannoveranisches Hoch Deutsch always makes a good impression.

In the end, they want your money.

Gaining entry into a club is a different topic with respect to being refused service.

That can happen but its rare.

Understand, however, that there are few blacks, Arabs, Chinese or Indians in Poland, Slovakia, etc.. and therefore EE women do not typically grow up interacting with non-Europeans.

As I've written before: if you are turned down, you should thank your lucky stars because if she hadn't turned you down you would mostly have found out after you had invested time and money in her that she didn't like you for one reason or another, i.e. after you were in the room with her and she gave you really bad service for which she now expected you to pay her.

She just saved you money so you shouldn't take it so negatively.

You can be turned down for other reasons than racism:

1) She's not in a good mood
2) She's already made enough money for the day
3) She'd much rather chat and smoke with her friends
4) She's just about to go home at the end of her shift
5) She is waiting for a Stammkunde

Hey, you are dealing with women and who knows what motivates them and shapes their thinking.

Get out there and enjoy. Bring lots of cash with you and you will be the most popular person in the club.

Warsteiner
05-04-07, 20:36

Don't worry about racism or not being able to speak German in FKK clubs. The last time I was in GT (Feb) there were a group of black and white Dutch people and there weren't any problems. I know that Turkish clients frequent the Frankfurt clubs and I have seen Asian men in PHG, GT and Samya so don't sweat it, just concentrate on having a good time.

Jackyo
05-04-07, 20:51
Don't worry about racism or not being able to speak German in FKK clubs. The last time I was in GT (Feb) there were a group of black and white Dutch people and there weren't any problems. I know that Turkish clients frequent the Frankfurt clubs and I have seen Asian men in PHG, GT and Samya so don't sweat it, just concentrate on having a good time.
The languages which would get you the most mileage at a club (at least as far as speaking to the women are concerned) are actually Polish, Russian, Turkish and Romanian.

Polish has been on my wishlist for a while now.

If you have a thing for German women though (such as I do), you need to speak German.

Wanking
05-05-07, 01:44
My trip this Monday May 7th will be my 8th trip to the Dusseldorf area in 12 months. Here is an overview of how it all went:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=594042&postcount=153

Breadman
05-07-07, 01:07
Changed plans on the fly and visited Oase, GT and YinYang twice (with Living Room late night visit thrown in). Ran into Hollandmale and a bunch of ijsberenforum members while on tour...

detailed club reports to follow...soon as I get up the energy that is. Seems I need a week to recover from my vacations to Fkk land.

Jackyo
05-07-07, 15:06
This is from Express.de about the Razzien which took place at the end of April.

Translation to follow.

BRUTALE BANDEN
Düsseldorf im Griff der Mafia

Von GÜNTHER CLASSEN

So berichtete EXPRESS über die Razzia gegen Schuldeneintreiber.

Düsseldorf – Mafia-Gangster sichern sich immer mehr „Geschäftsfelder“ in der Stadt: Schutzgeld, Menschenhandel, verbotenes Glücksspiel, Geldwäsche. Selten fliegen sie auf wie am Mittwoch, als eine türkische Schuldeneintreiber-Bande dingfest gemacht wurde (EXPRESS berichtete).

Aber auch organisierte Banden aus Polen, Russland und der Ukraine machen sich breit. Polizei und Steuerfahndung schlugen jetzt wieder zu, durchsuchten zwei Sauna-Clubs im Großraum Düsseldorf. Ein Experte des Bundeskriminalamtes für organisierte Kriminalität (OK) zum EXPRESS.

„Düsseldorf ist aus unserer Sicht in NRW die große Drehscheibe für das bandenmäßig organisierte Verbrechen. Neben Ablegern der italienischen Mafia nisten sich in Düsseldorf jetzt zunehmend osteuropäische und libanesische Banden ein.“

Der in Düsseldorf laufende Prozess wegen Schutzgelderpressung und die Razzia am Mittwoch gegen Schuldeneintreiber bilden nur die Spitze des Eisbergs. Die Gangster schrecken vor nichts zurück. Opfer und Hinweisgeber fürchten um ihr Leben, stehen unter Zeugenschutz. Unzählige Telefone werden abgehört.

Ein früherer Düsseldorfer OK-Ermittler: „Die Gangster sind besser organisiert und ausgerüstet als die Kripo. Es fehlt der Polizei an Personal und Technik. Eine Seuche derzeit: Ausländerämter werden zum Zwecke der Einschleusung von Prostituierten aus dem Osten systematisch mit Scheinehen überlistet. Es besteht ein enormes Handlungsdefizit. Die Polizei wird erschlagen von bandenmäßig organisierten Verbrechen, die sie kaum noch effektiv verfolgen kann.“

Für das Jahr 2006 liegen noch keine offiziellen Zahlen vor. EXPRESS erfuhr jedoch: Sie steigen an. Im letzten Jahr gab es in NRW rund 80 OK-Ermittlungsverfahren und weit über 4.000 Straftaten mit internationalen Verzweigungen. Es geht um eine Gesamtsumme von rund 250 Millionen Euro.

Zu den Razzien in den Saunaclubs wollten die Steuerfahnder am Donnerstag keine Erklärung abgeben: „Steuergeheimnis!“ Die Aktion war so geheim, dass die an der Razzia beteiligte Düsseldorfer Polizei in Mannschaftswagen anrückte und Mühe hatte, sich zu verstecken.

Im Bereich mancher Clubs blüht der Steuerbetrug und der Menschenhandel aus dem Osten. Viele sind untereinander „vernetzt“ mit einem Alarmierungssystem. Die Razzia lief an, und schon wussten alle anderen Clubs in der Gegend Bescheid...
Fazit: to follow.

Breadman
05-07-07, 22:00
Got reports from several members including Hollandmale that the old owner of PHG is building a mega club close to his old club. Nobody seems to be sure if he will get a license to open...some say no, others say he's been in the business and knows the in's and out's of getting one. A possible August/September opening but that's just hearsay for now.

Partytreff Dorsten was also reported to be working on opening a new partytreff club...but ive yet to see or hear anything about it

Jackyo
05-07-07, 23:40
Partytreff Dorsten was also reported to be working on opening a new partytreff club...but ive yet to see or hear anything about it
.. said the same thing when we were there in Feb and I've not read or heard of any developments in this regard either. He (the hotel dude) did say it would be in Muenster and it was going to be named "Anastasia" or something like that.

It would take the pressure off the current team at PT Dorsten when the new club did open.

The owner would have to find more girls from Poznan to stock the new PT. Maybe this is the bottleneck.

I would venture to say that there is pent up demand for a good PT down in Hessen though. Anyone opening one up there would profit from all of the Touris who would make a beeline to it.

Hessen Bub
05-08-07, 11:17
There's many rumours about new clubs:

Big one in Mönchengladbach?!

Frankfurt: One in Hanauer Landstrasse and one in former "Dorian Gray" at the airport.

One in Darmstadt.

I don't need no more clubs.

Hessen Bub

Euro100
05-09-07, 02:27
Frankfurt: One in Hanauer Landstrasse and one in former "Dorian Gray" at the airport.

The one in the Hanauer Landstrasse could be "Napoleon". Looks pretty deserted when I drive by.

But heck, if they'd open one in the old Dorian Gay location, that would be terrific. One could then really look forward to a 4-hour connection. Would give the word "layover" a whole new meaning :D! But of course they really need a new name "Gay" may attract a crows that would not necessarily fit with the business model.

euro

Iseeu
05-09-07, 12:09
The one in the Hanauer Landstrasse could be "Napoleon". Looks pretty deserted when I drive by.

But heck, if they'd open one in the old Dorian Gay location, that would be terrific. One could then really look forward to a 4-hour connection. Would give the word "layover" a whole new meaning :D! But of course they really need a new name "Gay" may attract a crows that would not necessarily fit with the business model.

euro
There is a PT/swingers club called Partykreis airport which is less than a 10 minute drive from the airport terminals. Sadly, it is more like the other Hessen PT's than their NRW counterparts.
I have often pondered the business model for opening up a good FKK in Kelsterbach with shuttle bus service, luggage storage, a travel desk for re-arranging itineraries, and even a screen with arrival and departure times. I believe that it would be a good investment from the business side. There must be a reason why someone hasn't done it yet.

Jackyo
05-09-07, 12:29
There is a PT/swingers club called Partykreis airport which is less than a 10 minute drive from the airport terminals. Sadly, it is more like the other Hessen PT's than their NRW counterparts.
I have often pondered the business model for opening up a good FKK in Kelsterbach with shuttle bus service, luggage storage, a travel desk for re-arranging itineraries, and even a screen with arrival and departure times. I believe that it would be a good investment from the business side. There must be a reason why someone hasn't done it yet.
.. for an FKK club which would cater to those making connections at FRA.

Excellent idea!

Or how about the business model of having the girls service the guys at the terminal (in a bathroom stall?)? Or in a van which you call and takes you to a discrete parking lot nearby?

Toscana
05-09-07, 15:28
.. Or how about the business model of having the girls service the guys at the terminal (in a bathroom stall?)? Or in a van which you call and takes you to a discrete parking lot nearby?
Why not go the whole hog, Jackyo?
http://www.internationalsexguide.in...&postcount=1397

You could adapt the operation to fly new talent in for the FKKs and give them a test run on the way in... Enormous potential. An exotic touch would be a partnership with Virgin Airlines.

This is really OOOOld Stuff, and barely on-topic, and apologies too for those who have read it before.

PS Jim, just desperate for mileage. ;-)

Marlow
05-09-07, 18:30
I think this is called the Fantasy Airways first class lounge. Instead of candy to help with popping your ears, they have neat packets of blue pills to pop your dander. Fantasy Airways is shortly taking delivery of the new Airbus 380 where service is provided on two floors, complete with saunas, whirlpools, tanning lounge, full massage service and a novelty shop. As valued customers each passenger gets a free bathrobe and slippers and a well stocked toilet bag. Also free is Fantasy Airways full colour brochure of prices, availability and further destinations at a special discount to members of the Fantasy Airways frequent fu***** sorry flyers club.
Our motto 'lose your cherry but never your luggage'

Jackyo
05-09-07, 20:59
Why not go the whole hog, Jackyo?
http://www.internationalsexguide.in...&postcount=1397

You could adapt the operation to fly new talent in for the FKKs and give them a test run on the way in... Enormous potential. An exotic touch would be a partnership with Virgin Airlines.

This is really OOOOld Stuff, and barely on-topic, and apologies too for those who have read it before.

PS Jim, just desperate for mileage. ;-)
Hey Tosc,

I tried to pull down the link but it wouldn't go through.

I do recall reading posts around an airport and airline theme in my lurking days.

Wanking
05-10-07, 14:06
just back from trip...loads to report.

looks like some of us here may be up for throat cancer

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007210566,00.html

Toscana
05-10-07, 19:57
Hey Tosc,

I tried to pull down the link but it wouldn't go through.

Yes, I don't really understand why it no longer works. Go to the Prague forum and scroll down to post 1397. Hope that works.

Marlow
05-13-07, 15:22
To Wanking... a doctor writes. 'stop reading The Sun'.

Hiro Protagonist
05-14-07, 13:24
Hello!

I'm planning my first visit to a FKK club and will stay one night in Frankfurt. If I have to choose, which club should I visit, Palace or Oase? My budget for the visit to the actual club will be something like €400. I will try and be at the club sometime in the afternoon until evening to avoid the night crowd. What weekday would be best or perhaps it's not a difference?

Regards

Ortos
05-14-07, 21:26
Hello!

I'm planning my first visit to a FKK club and will stay one night in Frankfurt. If I have to choose, which club should I visit, Palace or Oase? My budget for the visit to the actual club will be something like €400. I will try and be at the club sometime in the afternoon until evening to avoid the night crowd. What weekday would be best or perhaps it's not a difference?

Regards

On balance, if I was to suggest a venue in/around Frankfurt for your debut FKK experince: I would have to choose Oase as the best choice at the moment...and that is hand's down. Unless time constraints and transport considerations are paramount, then definetely hit Oase. It's a no brainer. And that is coming from a man who likes Palace alot! I still would suggest you hit Oase instead of Palace, esp. this time of year. There have been recent reports, including observations by one of this board's most respected Nestorian advisors, Dedalus, that have indicated is the club of choice in the FFM area right now. Factor in the outdoor facilities at Oase...

What day? Just go any day you want, if it is your first visit you will be impressed...

Ortos

Hiro Protagonist
05-14-07, 21:40
On balance, if I was to suggest a venue in/around Frankfurt for your debut FKK experince: I would have to choose Oase as the best choice at the moment...and that is hand's down. Unless time constraints and transport considerations are paramount, then definetely hit Oase. It's a no brainer. And that is coming from a man who likes Palace alot! I still would suggest you hit Oase instead of Palace, esp. this time of year. There have been recent reports, including observations by one of this board's most respected Nestorian advisors, Dedalus, that have indicated is the club of choice in the FFM area right now. Factor in the outdoor facilities at Oase...

What day? Just go any day you want, if it is your first visit you will be impressed...

OrtosOK. Oase it is then. I'm planning on going in the beginning of August. I guess it's the same advice even if I go then?

What about staying two nights if I have the opportunity? Or am I just kidding myself? Perhaps a bit much on my first adventure? =)

Ortos
05-15-07, 06:28
OK. Oase it is then. I'm planning on going in the beginning of August. I guess it's the same advice even if I go then?

What about staying two nights if I have the opportunity? Or am I just kidding myself? Perhaps a bit much on my first adventure? =)

Well, August is about the worst month for FKKs in general: male guests are normally on holiday, so the girls are not in abundant supply as well...but since you have never seen or experienced the normal FKK conditions during non-summer months, than you will probably not be disappointed. Just know it can be even much better at other times of the year...

As for going two days on the trot: Well, I bet it would be more difficult to go for only one day only, than to go back the next day. A repeat visit the next day is a slam-dunk, assuming you have the Euros...

Ortos

Jackyo
05-15-07, 11:58
Well, August is about the worst month for FKKs in general: male guests are normally on holiday, so the girls are not in abundant supply as well...but since you have never seen or experienced the normal FKK conditions during non-summer months, than you will probably not be disappointed. Just know it can be even much better at other times of the year...

As for going two days on the trot: Well, I bet it would be more difficult to go for only one day only, than to go back the next day. A repeat visit the next day is a slam-dunk, assuming you have the Euros...

Ortos
... screwing outside in the fresh air but it is true that there are fewer girls.

I would go for two days in a row. Why not particularly if you were satisfied with your first day?

Make a check list of who you want to be with and those you can't meet on the first day you return on the second day to meet. To be sure she shows up the next day you can always ask.

Of the Hessen 3 this is my preferred club.

Find a hotel in Bad Homburg and park yourself there.

There is also a pension down the street from the club. Forget its name but it is near a stable and you can smell the horses.

Ortos
05-15-07, 14:56
[QUOTE=Jackyo

Find a hotel in Bad Homburg and park yourself there.

There is also a pension down the street from the club. Forget its name but it is near a stable and you can smell the horses.[/QUOTE]

If memory serves, the pension is: Pension Wall, just off Benzstrasse in Burgholzhozen...

Ortos

Penn Teller
05-15-07, 21:07
(Penn writing this from his bed, a rare day off sick with flu. Teller is minding the fort as always. Also I’m not gonna talk in detail about Tellers sex experiences in Germany, because he wants to write his own report soon)

First off, a big thanks to all on this forum for providing such great info.

We have been long time lurkers on this board. We call ourselves Penn and Teller because one is tall and the other is short (he doesn’t like the term small). We are both complete geeks, and have spent the last 4 years building our IT Company here in the US. Without wanting to reveal too much about ourselves, lets just say we are in our mid 20s and always have been really nervous around girls. We also were until one month ago – Virgins! We both had a little experience with girls in high school, but never had actual sex until our visit to Germany. We really put women aside from our lives over the last few years, while focusing on building our company.

Anyway sometime last September, we were out one night with one of our employees on his bachelor party, and we went to a strip club. Right then and there we really realised that “something” was missing in our lives, as in sex and women. As we just don’t have time for girlfriends and dating at this point in our careers, we decided that we should go down the prostitute route. Teller had heard from someone that Germany was a great place for paid sex, and that the women have a great attitude there. So we decided that we would take a vacation there to make our virginity loss a bit special.

For the last 6 months, we have every Sunday evening sat and researched these forums.

We have found the information here very impressive, and anytime we ran into a question, we always found the answer by more research. So we picked the first week in April, and booked our flights to Frankfurt. We short-listed a number of clubs after a lot of research. The first 3 were the big FKKs in Frankfurt, and then we thought about Bernds, but after reading about possible bareback sex there we thought it might be too dangerous. We also decided on Goldentime, and Livingroom. Also on our list was Sauna Bluenote in Dusseldorf. Last place was Partytreff Dosten. We were extra nervous about this one, as we read it was all public sex, but we were excited too. It would be interesting to find out what a whole day of sex for less than $150 would be like.

Two weeks before our departure, we started packing and organising. Of course we overdid it completely, I packed 7 changes of clothes, while Teller packed 10. He even brought 12 pairs of underwear, and a heavy robe! We packed a laptop each, about 20 DVDs, 6 books, 3 cell phones, 2 iPods, and a GPS. We reckoned that if we didn’t like the sex clubs we would have enough to keep us from getting bored. We get bored easy when we are not working, and to tell the truth aside from on the plane, we barely used any of out Gismos there, apart from the GPS.

We also debated whether or not we would need some medication as in Viagra. Having never even seen the stuff before we were completely clueless. Teller had overheard one of our colleagues talking about some he got from www.usolinerx.net, so we went ahead and purchased both Cialis and Viagra. Turns out we didn’t use that much of it, but I took some near the end of the trip, and I had a constant hard on for a few hours!

Continued in FKK Palace thread…..

CBGBConnisur
05-16-07, 21:40

Ortos
I totally disagree, I met the most beautiful woman in the world at an FKK Club during the summer of 2001, she was the most mesmerizing woman I have ever met in my life. I would give all the gold in Fort Knox just to see her again.

Hessen Bub
05-17-07, 08:13
I totally disagree, I met the most beautiful woman in the world at an FKK Club during the summer of 2001, she was the most mesmerizing woman I have ever met in my life. I would give all the gold in Fort Knox just to see her again.

So tell us her name, maybe somebody can help.

Hessen Bub

Penn Teller
05-17-07, 13:47
Routard,

Thanks for adding us to the Reports of Distinction. Feel like I've won an Oscar or something.

"And the oscar goes to Penn and Teller, but they are too nervous to come up on stage and collect it"

Iseeu
05-19-07, 21:26
Let's all raise our virtual glasses- Jackyo, the most prolific poster on the FKK thread has reached 1,000 posts.

On behalf of all of those who have benefitted from your wealth of amazing info, which has enhanced or own experiences and encouraged many of us to dip into new pools of pleasure, thank you, thank you, thank you for your commitment.

Looking forward to many, many more...

Jackyo
05-19-07, 22:26
Let's all raise our virtual glasses- Jackyo, the most prolific poster on the FKK thread has reached 1,000 posts.

On behalf of all of those who have benefitted from your wealth of amazing info, which has enhanced or own experiences and encouraged many of us to dip into new pools of pleasure, thank you, thank you, thank you for your commitment.

Has it been that many?!

This forum thing has become an uncontrollable obsession.

Its almost as much an obsession as visits to FKK club themselves.

Wanking
05-20-07, 00:50

I second that...

Euro100
05-20-07, 00:53
Jackyo,

I second (or "third" after Wan King just seconded) the cheers from Iseeu! You have been a great contributor. 1,000 posts, wow!

euro

Freesoul
05-20-07, 03:07
Thank you Jackyo! Your help is invaluable and greatly appreciated.

CBGBConnisur
05-20-07, 10:41
Her name was Chanel, she is German Turkish, she also had an Arab friend named Shirina. I am not kidding that I would give a lot of money just to say hello to her again.

Willem2
05-21-07, 14:20
Her name was Chanel, she is German Turkish, she also had an Arab friend named Shirina. I am not kidding that I would give a lot of money just to say hello to her again.Don't you think it is stupid to give a lot of money if you already know that it is going to that friend of her?

Two hours is more than enough to see a good movie ;).

Strato
05-21-07, 23:47
I would also like to thank Jackyo and the many other folks who have generously provided information on this and the other forums.

Such information, particularly FKK material had greatly enhanced my experiences, helped save time and money and most importantly. Point the way to some of best service providers.

In return, I try to add to the forum, information from my various sexursions. And enhance the database.

I raise my glass to you!

S. Trato

Jackyo
05-22-07, 17:46
This is among the many questions I ponder about the whole pay-for-play experience. Yeah, I know... I'm weird that way.

Unusual sounds are sometimes generated by the free play of the piston (my dick) in the cylinder (her pussy) and in searching for a way to describe it, the only one which comes to mind is piston slap.

What is the automotive definition? Here is one from www.pistonslap.com.

Description...

Piston slap is nothing new to piston driven internal combustion engines and compressors. It is the secondary (sideways or perpendicular) movement of a piston against the side of a cylinder bore where the primary movement of a piston is intended to be parallel (up and down) to the cylinder bore. All piston driven internal combustion engines and compressors have a certain amount of piston slap.

Excessive piston slap occurs when the clearance between the piston and the cylinder bore is too great. The piston to cylinder bore clearance becomes too great either through wear, mismatched pistons and cylinder bores at manufacturing or, a combination of both. The audible noise associated with excessive piston slap is due to the perpendicular impact of the piston against the wall of the cylinder bore. Audible piston slap is typically loudest when the engine is first started up. The pistons then expand with heat reducing the piston to cylinder bore clearance thus, reducing the perpendicular impact of the piston against the cylinder wall and its resulting noise.
Having sampled so many women, its inevitable that I've come across some who provided less than ideal clearance, had either too much wear, a mismatch of piston and cylinder bore or a combination of both.

Excess
05-22-07, 20:13
Yes of course, Jackyo, and don't you just hate it when in a rousing full bore Doggy - you hear the dreaded multiple pop backfire? :-)))

This is among the many questions I ponder about the whole pay-for-play experience. Yeah, I know... I'm weird that way.

Unusual sounds are sometimes generated by the free play of the piston (my dick) in the cylinder (her pussy) and in searching for a way to describe it, the only one which comes to mind is piston slap.

Toscana
05-23-07, 10:00
No, all I ever get is more of a failed Overdrive Shudder at my age, I am afraid. Mind you, if I ever get tired of Toscana, Piston Slap would be a tremendous Username.

No one ever thought how Jackyo reached 1000 posts so quickly? LOL. Compliments, my friend.

Akibono
05-23-07, 15:40
A naked American tourist raised eyebrows when he went for a walk through a German city and told police he thought this was acceptable behavior in Germany.

"We have been having unusually hot weather here lately but, all the same, we can't have this," a spokesman for police in the southern city of Nuremberg said Tuesday. "The man said he thought walking around naked was tolerated in Germany."

Many Germans enjoy nude sunbathing which is allowed in public parks. The 41-year-old was carrying his clothes in a bag when police stopped him Monday evening after complaints from pedestrians.

The tourist was not under the influence of drugs, said police. They made him

DFWdude
05-23-07, 23:11
I found this place while searching the web...looks like a gang bang house in Frankfurt area. I cant translate...if anyone can assist. I will be in Frankfurt again in July, may want to play here....

http://www.swingerclub-gourmet.de/gangbangffm.htm

Iseeu
05-24-07, 00:37
I found this place while searching the web...looks like a gang bang house in Frankfurt area. I cant translate...if anyone can assist. I will be in Frankfurt again in July, may want to play here....

http://www.swingerclub-gourmet.de/gangbangffm.htm
Wouldn't recommend it. I was last there 3-4 years ago and it's similar to other FRA area clubs- functions as a swingerclub but also opens for single men as a PT during the week. Poor SP variety, facility, value for money. Of course, it could have changed since then, but I also haven't seen reports on this or other forums to chaage that first impression.

Outcast Wins
05-27-07, 21:42
Hello,

I was wondering how often the Sex Workers here get tested for STD's. I typed in STD Test in the search engine and this was one of the threads 146 page results. I was just wondering if someone can just briefly tell me how ofted they get tested.

Thank You

Wanking
05-27-07, 21:53
I know its off topic, But fuck me it brilliant. U can watch 10 long videos for free everyday. I was delighted when someone made me aware of it, as Im sure some of you will be. Hard to find free video clips that are more than 30 secs long.

www.megarotic.com

Catalyst
05-30-07, 01:01
I just checked the Sixti website. Seems like the days of the 5 euro rental are over. 45 euros = 60 dollars for 24 hours with over 30 days advance reservation at FFM airport.

Added -

OK, now I see that 24 hours counts as 2 days, and I checked some mainstream rental agencies and I'm happier with their price.

Can I expect extra charges if I rent from them? They say they are strict about late charges. Should I just say that I am going to bring the car back at 11:59 PM so I don't risk a late charge if I get stuck in traffic?

PS Wan King, great link.

Jackyo
05-30-07, 12:34
I thought I should bring this up on this thread as a follow up on a machine translation done under the Babylon thread.

There are lots of complications but the most significant ones which foil word-for-word machine translations are:

1) Dealing with declensions which identify which words perform which functions in a German sentence: i.e. subject, direct object, indirect object or Genitiv (or possessive).

2) The word order in a German sentence being completely different than in an English sentence, specifically the fact that German verbs (or conjugated forms of them) are sometimes introduced at the end of sentences. Examples include the two part split of the past perfect, modal verb constructions and the design of dependent clauses.

On point number two German is sometimes compared to Japanese. Japanese sentences have their verbs come at the end.

One can start a spoken sentence, watch to see how the receiver of the communication reacts and change the sense of the sentence based on this reaction. One can, therefore, change what one wants to say midway through a sentence to suit one's audience. Devious, nicht wahr? Its also totally ingenious.

Hessen Bub
05-30-07, 14:29
http://www.google.com/translate_t

Can be fun to read ... ;-)

English version:

My second ever visit to oase was May 24th. I arrived around 9:00 and found that the place was modestly busy. At first it did not appear that the selection was so good. But perhaps it was that the most popular women were off in rooms. It seemed that all nght there was a wait for the rooms and they even used sectionned off areas in the indoor pool area.

What I discovered in this visit is that just because a woman is eager to go the room without a lot of conversation. That does not mean that the service will be lousy or mechanical. As you will soon learn from my reports on women #2 and #3 for the evening

#1: First woman was a repaeat of my first visit. She is from Romania, very pretty and sexy. I really enjoy speaking with her and then we head for the room. Excellent 69 session. She tastes so clean and loves to be tongued. She is not so good at sucking me but I don't really care.

#2 Woman from Hungary, we speak for 30 seconds, she says she loves all sex. Good enough for me so off we go. Room is busy we wait on a couch outide the room and have intense kissing, fondling, nibbling etc. Couldn't wait until we got to the room. We were both horny so when we get to the room we immediately get into 69 where it appears I bring her to orgasm. She sucks me like a hoover vacuum. Best BJ ever. I had to pull her mouth off my cock so I wouldn't cum in her mouth and lost 50 more Euros.

#3. My god what an incredibly beautiful and sexy woman who spoke very little English. 6 foot tall, long. Long legs, incredible ass and a 9-10 face. I approached her a nd her first words. You want sex? God yes was the answer but I was worried that she was just going to screw me as quick as possible. I told her I would come back later. I wandered for a bit and then went inside sat next to her and said let's go.

Boy an I glad we did. We had a little section near the indoor pool where we could hear others hearing sex. But it didn't bother me. It was just background noise. We had some incredible 69 (by now you can tell this is what I like) we just sucked on eachother for 20 minutes. I nearly brought her to orgasm. She told me later she had already had two today. Oh well.

Google translation delivers:

Mein Sekunde überhaupt Besuch zum oase war 24. Mai. Ich kam um 9:00 an und fand, daß der Platz bescheiden beschäftigt war. Anfangs schien es nicht, daß die Vorwähler so gut war. Aber möglicherweise war es, daß die populärsten Frauen weg in den Räumen waren. Es schien, daß alles nght dort eine Wartezeit für die Räume war und sie sogar sectionned weg von den Bereichen im Innenpoolbereich verwendeten. Was ich in diesem Besuch entdeckte, ist das, gerade weil eine Frau eifrig ist, der Raum ohne eine Menge Gespräch zu gehen. Das bedeutet nicht, daß der Service mies oder mechanisch ist. Da du bald von meinen Reports über Frauen #2 und #3 für den Abend erlernst #1: Erste Frau war ein repaeat meines ersten Besuchs. Sie kommt aus Rumänien, sehr recht und reizvoll. Ich genieße wirklich, mit ihrem zu sprechen und dann gehen wir für den Raum voran. Ausgezeichneter Lernabschnitt 69. Sie schmeckt, also säubern und die aufgeleckt zu werden Lieben. Sie ist nicht, also gut am Saugen ich aber ich nicht wirklich sich interessieren. Frau #2 von Ungarn, sprechen wir für 30 Sekunden, sagt sie, daß sie alles Geschlecht liebt. Gut genug für mich so weg von gehen uns. Raum ist wir warten auf ein Couch outide den Raum und haben intensives das Küssen, das Hätscheln, Abnagenetc. beschäftigt. Könnte nicht warten, bis wir zum Raum kamen. Wir waren so beides horniges, wenn wir zum Raum kommen, den wir sofort in 69 erhalten, wo er scheint, daß ich sie zum Orgasmus hole. Sie saugt mich wie ein Staubsaugervakuum. Bestes BJ überhaupt. Ich mußte ihre öffnung von meinem Hahn abziehen, also wurde ich nicht mit in ihrer öffnung und verloren 50 weitere Euro. #3. Mein Gott was eine unglaublich schöne und reizvolle Frau, die sehr englisches wenig sprach. 6 Fuß hoch, lang. Lange Beine, unglaublicher Esel und ein Gesicht 9-10. Ich näherte mich ihr ein Nd ihre ersten Wörter. Du wünschst Geschlecht? Gott war ja die Antwort, aber ich wurde gesorgt, dem sie gerechtes Gehen war, mich so schnell zu schrauben, wie möglich. Ich erklärte ihr, daß ich spä*** zurückkommen würde. Ich wandered für eine Spitze und ging dann das Innere, das nahe bei ihr gesessen wurde und gesagt lassen Sie uns gehen. Junge ein frohes I wir. Wir hatten einen kleinen Abschnitt nahe der Innenlache, in der wir andere hören könnten Hörfähigkeit Geschlecht. Aber es störte mich nicht. Es war gerechtes Nebengeräusch. Wir hatten einige unglaubliche 69 (jetzt kannst du dieses erklären bist, was ich mag), das wir gerade auf eachother für 20 Minuten sogen. Ich holte sie fast zum Orgasmus. Sie erklärte mir, daß spä*** sie bereits zwei heute gehabt hatte. OH- Brunnen.

Hessen bub

Warsteiner
05-30-07, 19:53
I just checked the Sixti website. Seems like the days of the 5 euro rental are over. 45 euros = 60 dollars for 24 hours with over 30 days advance reservation at FFM airport.

Added -

OK, now I see that 24 hours counts as 2 days, and I checked some mainstream rental agencies and I'm happier with their price.

Can I expect extra charges if I rent from them? They say they are strict about late charges. Should I just say that I am going to bring the car back at 11:59 PM so I don't risk a late charge if I get stuck in traffic?

PS Wan King, great link.

Hi Catalyst,

I rented a car from Sixti at the beginning of May. Some things that I discovered:

- You cannot pick up your car early i.e. if you specify a pick-up time of 11am and try to pick the car up at 10:30 you will be told to wait until 11am.
- You cannot change yoru booking to start at an earlier date i.e. you book a car from the 30th May - 31st May but decide you want to start the booking on the 29th May - you can't, you will have to make a seperate booking however you can extend the date after the ending date i.e. extend the booking to the 1st June.

I'm not too sure about 24hrs being 2 days. I picked up a car on the 6th May at midday and dropped it of on the 9th May at midday and this was 3 days. If you go over 24 hours but below 48 hours then this will be charged at 2 days i.e. pick-up a car at midday and return it the next dat at 1pm=25hrs=2 days.

I rented a car from Koeln and the rental place is about 2 stops from the Holiday Inn Stadtwald hotel. I reserved a mid-range car (Ford Focus type) and they gave me a Mini Cooper S :) This thing was like a rocket along the autobahn!!

Have fun

Strato
05-31-07, 06:02
Someone had previously posted a website which had dates, names of upcoming Messe conventions in Frankfurt. But I cannot seem to locate the URL.

Would someone be so kind to re-post the URL for this information.

Would like to avoid a mess of Messe during my upcoming September Frankfurt soujourn.

Thank you in advance for the info.

Strato

Dedalus
05-31-07, 17:20
Can be fun to read ... ;-)

Hessen bub

Man, I just about busted a gut reading that translation.

Cheers (oder "Hochrufe")

Die Da Los

Thor93
05-31-07, 18:23
Someone had previously posted a website which had dates, names of upcoming Messe conventions in Frankfurt. But I cannot seem to locate the URL.

Would someone be so kind to re-post the URL for this information.

Would like to avoid a mess of Messe during my upcoming September Frankfurt soujourn.

Thank you in advance for the info.

Strato

http://www.messefrankfurt.com/corporate/en/

Vitoriabitter
05-31-07, 23:33
Hi,

I have sampled Samya & GT, but I still need definitive advice on which are the best clubs near Aachen.

I am considering Babylon, Ying Yang, Park Sauna...etc...can anyone give terrific advice on where & when to be.

Ill be there Fri/Sat/Sunday.

I liked GT, but I heard there are better places...and there are so many reports now...im totally confused.

Please help :)

Willem2
06-01-07, 01:27
Friday you should go to YY. You can try to go in on a discount. Saturday PHG and Sunday GT.

Sleep two days in Etap hotel Willich-Münchheide ( Accorhotels).

Greetings Willem2

Hi,

I have sampled Samya & GT, but I still need definitive advice on which are the best clubs near Aachen.

I am considering Babylon, Ying Yang, Park Sauna...etc...can anyone give terrific advice on where & when to be.

Ill be there Fri/Sat/Sunday.

I liked GT, but I heard there are better places...and there are so many reports now...im totally confused.

Please help :)

Vitoriabitter
06-01-07, 21:23
Cheers, thanks.

am staying in Aachen at Sofitel.

will feedback

best regards

Friday you should go to YY. You can try to go in on a discount. Saturday PHG and Sunday GT.

Sleep two days in Etap hotel Willich-Münchheide ( Accorhotels).

Greetings Willem2

Great Wall
06-03-07, 16:43
As much as I see in FKK, you pay an entry price and cost per shot whereas in PartyTreff it is all inclusive. Is my understanding correct?

Hessen Bub
06-03-07, 16:48
As much as I see in FKK, you pay an entry price and cost per shot whereas in PartyTreff it is all inclusive. Is my understanding correct?

Yes, that's the way it is.

HB

Nielsen2
06-04-07, 07:47
Hello,

I was wondering how often the Sex Workers here get tested for STD's. I typed in STD Test in the search engine and this was one of the threads 146 page results. I was just wondering if someone can just briefly tell me how ofted they get tested.

Thank YouI have no idea how often girls get tested and I am sure it varies a lot. More important is actually the probability of catching something nasty while having a good time. I thought the risk was very, very low until I got gonorrhea from a BBBJ in one of the clubs listed here. If my case is representative, this means the risk is about 1%! At the clinic I was seriously urged to take a blood test after 3 months as the bacteria isn’t only nasty in itself, but can also be supportive in transferring his much nastier colleague, the virus.

I called back to the club to warn the girls as girls don’t always experience symptoms, but I got the feeling that others had called before me. They did not want to know, nor hear about it and they didn’t think the girl was coming back. (She had told me she was off for vacation in her home country just a few days after my visit at the club.)

I am not too worried about the blood test, but I’ll keep you posted and I will think twice in the future about the BBBJs, although I love them. Is there anyone else out there with any experience of this kind? We do need more statistics on the matter.

Wanking
06-04-07, 13:43
I thought the risk was very, very low until I got gonorrhea from a BBBJ in one of the clubs listed here.

Hey Nielsen2,

good of you to share the info, but which club was it????? No reason for you not to say?????

Willem2
06-04-07, 14:37
Hey Nielsen2,

good of you to share the info, but which club was it????? No reason for you not to say?????In fact it doesn't matter so much. By most of the german clubs there isn't any medical check. By law they don't have to check the girls anymore.

Only in aclub like Schieferhof the girls need to let them check every two weeks. Also in a The Pascha in Köln (Cologne) girls can go every week to a doctor. In clubs like PHG and GT it depends on the mood of the club if they ask for a medical check from the girls.

Vitoriabitter
06-04-07, 21:59
my understanding is that the clap (gonorrhea) stays only active in the base of the throat, thus unless you are getting a mega deep throat, its quite difficult to get. Its more typcial thru vaginal/blood contact.

I would go seek a second opinion before setting all the alarm bells off. It could be a simple NSU....in essence, you can get an NSU from a jacuzzi etc.

I have no idea how often girls get tested and I am sure it varies a lot. More important is actually the probability of catching something nasty while having a good time. I thought the risk was very, very low until I got gonorrhea from a BBBJ in one of the clubs listed here. If my case is representative, this means the risk is about 1%! At the clinic I was seriously urged to take a blood test after 3 months as the bacteria isn’t only nasty in itself, but can also be supportive in transferring his much nastier colleague, the virus.

I called back to the club to warn the girls as girls don’t always experience symptoms, but I got the feeling that others had called before me. They did not want to know, nor hear about it and they didn’t think the girl was coming back. (She had told me she was off for vacation in her home country just a few days after my visit at the club.)

I am not too worried about the blood test, but I’ll keep you posted and I will think twice in the future about the BBBJs, although I love them. Is there anyone else out there with any experience of this kind? We do need more statistics on the matter.

Nielsen2
06-05-07, 06:44
my understanding is that the clap (gonorrhea) stays only active in the base of the throat, thus unless you are getting a mega deep throat, its quite difficult to get. Its more typcial thru vaginal/blood contact.

I would go seek a second opinion before setting all the alarm bells off. It could be a simple NSU....in essence, you can get an NSU from a jacuzzi etc.Don't worry about the diagnosis. This was no "simple NSU" whatever that is. The lab test did not leave any doubt. This was gonnorhea as good as they come. I don't want to set off all the alarm bells, but I would like to hear if anyone has had or heard of similar experiences.

Nielsen2
06-05-07, 06:48
Hey Nielsen2,

Good of you to share the info, but which club was it? No reason for you not to say?I don't think there is any use to hang out the name of the club. The risk must be more or less the same in all of the places.

Wanking
06-05-07, 20:31
I don't think there is any use to hang out the name of the club. The risk must be more or less the same in all of the places.

I dont see any reason to protect the name of the club either!!

Vitoriabitter
06-05-07, 22:25
FYI - NSU is non specific utheritis, very similar symptoms to Gonnorhea...yet it's more a general infection which is treated with anti-biotics. As its non-specific it can be caused by a range of things....best to google cause and effect.

Thus, if it's not a savvy doctor etc, it can be easilly mis-diagnosed.

If you do have the clap, I think it would be prudent to name the club, as I would expect this infection has potentially transmitted to the other girls/clients, & thus might be spreading to other clubs, etc...just because the bimbo has returned home doesnt mean the virus become latent.

Don't worry about the diagnosis. This was no "simple NSU" whatever that is. The lab test did not leave any doubt. This was gonnorhea as good as they come. I don't want to set off all the alarm bells, but I would like to hear if anyone has had or heard of similar experiences.

Nielsen2
06-06-07, 13:51
If you do have the clap, I think it would be prudent to name the club, as I would expect this infection has potentially transmitted to the other girls/clients, & thus might be spreading to other clubs, etc...just because the bimbo has returned home doesnt mean the virus become latent.OK, although I don't think it will make much of a difference. The place was Heavensgate and the date was April 7. I have never been there before, but happened to travel through the area. I suppose I won't return. Looking forward to the blood test with some hesitation.

Take care!

Breadman
06-06-07, 21:53
OK, although I don't think it will make much of a difference. The place was Heavensgate and the date was April 7. I have never been there before, but happened to travel through the area. I suppose I won't return. Looking forward to the blood test with some hesitation.

Take care!

PT Dorsten is very, very close to this club...wouldnt suprise me if clients visited both clubs.

DFWdude
06-09-07, 00:02
thank you for turning me into a fkk addict. now thanks to you i am addicted to fkk clubs. 3-4 times a year i make the "hop across the pond" to germany from the usa, sending my savings account plummeting to new lows.
it too bad i live in "sex prison" where picking up a "working girl" gets you a huge fine, criminal record, registered sex offender, and if you were driving your car at the time, thats confirep001ed too....

Jackyo
06-09-07, 09:45
If you have been following the news about the dude crossed several borders carrying this with him, has the thought crossed your mind that one might be exposed to something similar at a club?

Aside from the obvious STDs, is this also something to be concerned about?

I read somewhere that TB started because people way back then would share close quarters with their livestock and the disease transitioned from the livestock to people that way.

When I'm with a peasant chick from somewhere in EE, am I with someone who goes to bed in a barn with a sheep or cow sleeping beside her?

Nukrimo
06-09-07, 11:38
If you have been following the news about the dude crossed several borders carrying this with him, has the thought crossed your mind that one might be exposed to something similar at a club?

Aside from the obvious STDs, is this also something to be concerned about?

I read somewhere that TB started because people way back then would share close quarters with their livestock and the disease transitioned from the livestock to people that way.

When I'm with a peasant chick from somewhere in EE, am I with someone who goes to bed in a barn with a sheep or cow sleeping beside her?I have been thinking about TB too, especially given the prevalence of the disease in Eastern Europe. The resistant strain(s) that are showing up now are definitely not to be trifled with. In my semi-layman opinion, I would consider TB worse than all STDs except HIV, this because of the length of time it takes to cure, and the possible side effects of the cure.

Thankfully, TB does not transmit so easily, but french kissing would be the ideal mode of infection. I have no idea how big the risk would be of catching it however.

Wanking
06-09-07, 15:47
We all hear regular reports of Rip off girls, in particular from FKK Palace. Well its time that a suitable punishment be introduced…

I think something like this would be a very suitable punishment
http://www.megarotic.com/?v=RJYCEE7J

Ya I know I’m sick and twisted :D

Everhard
06-14-07, 20:41
A lot of what happens with the girls can be put down to 'YMMV' however I think these 'kissing' scams deserve a mention. If I was charged €25 for just kissing a girl I would leave the club and tell everyone who would listen about it. There is a big difference between having a pretty bad 20/30 minute session for €50 and having to pay €25 for 30 seconds kissing.

Whenever I visit Samya I always have a few kisses (no tongues) and cuddles with Josi however there is never any mention of money changing hands.

I can understand being commited to going to the room if you have BBBJ but kissing?!?!?

These girls deserved to be named and shamed.I removed this quote from the Palace thread, because my input is more general.

Maybe these girls that claim 25€ for kissing deserve to be named and shamed, but if you take the issue to the management with no result, it's really the club that deserves the shame and/or blacklisting. Right?

I visited FKK 39 / Paradiso. I had some wonderful sessions without argument, haggling, debating or clockwatching. Almost drained, I sat down and talked to a Polish girl. For sure we sat much more the 30 sec and she kissed me. I didn't make any advances on my own though. For various reasons (I don't wanna bore you with details) I wasn't that interested in her. After another session with another girl, the Polish girl hunted me down and wanted money. I thought, well let's go to the management and discuss. From personal experience and ISG-reports, I know that this is of no use at a shitty-managed club like Palace, but Paradiso for sure must have higher standards. There is no way a club this well managed can take the girls side. Or so I thought...

Take a wild guess who became the sucker:( So now this is a conundrum for me. Shall I visit again, but avoid the Polish entourage that sided with their colleague? Or shall I just "punish" the club by not returning (a strategy I only reserved for Palace this far)?

To state that the deal is sealed once the cock enters the mouth is obviously false at Palace, but also in Paradiso (Jackyo, this is NRW for Gods sake)!

Excess
06-14-07, 22:42
I removed this quote from the Palace thread, because my input is more general.

Shall I visit again, but avoid the Polish entourage that sided with their colleague? Or shall I just "punish" the club by not returning (a strategy I only reserved for Palace this far)?

Bingo Everhard. Sorry to hear of your bad experience - the right answer is always to "punish" the club by not returning if they side with a girl who is clearly in the wrong and trying to rip you off. Similarly, a bad session in a "good club", unless you knowingly contributed to the outcome, deserves the same. Haul back and Hit them in the pocket book where it hurts - no faster way to get a club or a girl's attention. And yes, share these episodes here on ISG so that others may draw their own conclusions and act accordingly. I certainly try to pay attention to reports like yours.

Thank you for it and better luck next time.

Willem2
06-15-07, 02:20
To state that the deal is sealed once the cock enters the mouth is obviously false at Palace, but also in Paradiso (Jackyo, this is NRW for Gods sake)!It is just like playing chess. I will say it in dutch : "Aanraken is zetten" in other words "Touching/Playing is paying"

So kissing, touching the breasts or the pussy will have consequences.

And don't expect anything from a club! Be careful!

Toscana
06-16-07, 01:29
I have no experience of this club, but Excess's conclusion is spot on.

Even better is to email the club to inform them of the decision not to return. Palace wouldn't care a shit, but smaller clubs might. BTW, I always inform clubs this way, if I am pissed off. I don't get a reaction, but someone with real influence - i.e. someone who is not just at the front desk - might perhaps read it.

Ortos
06-16-07, 06:04
Perhaps missing from the discussion about whether or not to boycott a club because the club management failed to side with the punter vs the girl is this:

It may too often be the case, sadly, that a given club management might react differently towards local German Stammegast clients vs a little-known "tourist" or Auslander who might never comeback again and/or whom the club deems as possibly ignorant of the FKK ground rules.

I guess I am trying to say: Many club managements treat the complaints of some guests differently than others. This may seem unfair, but it is the reality. It is not a democracy after all... This just shows that guests who speak fluent German or are otherwise seen as Regulars, get better treatment all around.

Or am I wrong about this?

Ortos

Hessen Bub
06-16-07, 09:50
I know that this is of no use at a shitty-managed club like Palace, but Paradiso for sure must have higher standards.

So you are punishing Palace for one experience you had with one lady at the reception? Ask the (good) girls, they come to Palace because it is a well managed club. There's so many assholes (in guests) around, I've seen a lot happen and I've seen girls and boys expelled from Palace. I know I keep repeating myself, but Palace still is a good club, line-up yesterday was great.

Hessen Bub

Jackyo
06-16-07, 11:04
It is just like playing chess. I will say it in dutch : "Aanraken is zetten" in other words "Touching/Playing is paying"

So kissing, touching the breasts or the pussy will have consequences.

And don't expect anything from a club! Be careful!
... asking whether it would be cool to move from girl to girl and get some foreplay from each one but not take it beyond that (d.h. not allow her to do a BJ).

You might get away with it once on some pretext that you needed to go to the men's room or something similar but you won't get away with it, period.

The girls talk and the worst thing is that you get blacklisted and nobody wants to sit with you.

The chess analogy is right. Touch, move. If you touch the piece, you need to move it.

Akibono
06-16-07, 16:12
Perhaps missing from the discussion about whether or not to boycott a club because the club management failed to side with the punter vs the girl is this:

It may too often be the case, sadly, that a given club management might react differently towards local German Stammegast clients vs a little-known "tourist" or Auslander who might never comeback again and/or whom the club deems as possibly ignorant of the FKK ground rules.

I guess I am trying to say: Many club managements treat the complaints of some guests differently than others. This may seem unfair, but it is the reality. It is not a democracy after all... This just shows that guests who speak fluent German or are otherwise seen as Regulars, get better treatment all around.

Or am I wrong about this?

Ortos

One of the advantages of going with a few friends is that the girls will not take advantage of you and the management will be a bit more responsive if they risk losing a bunch of customers. They know that there is a possibility of further sessions with your friends if you give them a good review.

Hessen Bub
06-16-07, 18:09
Many club managements treat the complaints of some guests differently than others. This may seem unfair, but it is the reality.

True, and same for the girls. There's girls with a good reputation, they are being treated differently if a guest complains than others.

And some clubs are more pro girls, others more pro guests.

Hessen Bub

Ortos
06-16-07, 20:53
Regarding Palace, I myself have long regarded Palace (or Oase) as my club of choice within the FFM area. Sure I look in on World, but in the end, my default club seems to be Palace more and more. And I make this statement using my overall clincher criterion: the look and depth of the girl line-up and the ability to score consistent GFEs (although, at Palace, this may well require abit of selection and girl assessment experience.)

I personally do well at Palace and believe it is unfairly singled out as a club full of churn and burn sharks, but nothing else. Well, I myself have had more problematic sessions at other clubs, not Palace. I do well at Palace. And I like the vibe there and am aware and wary of the pitfalls. I also find a lot of benefits at Palace, most of which are obvious. I do NOT think the 10E increase in Eintritt Preis is such the big deal that others have made it into. (I burn thrice the amount of the increase in petrol driving from central FFM to Pohlheim and back, so wtf!). The more or less central location of Palace allows me to better exploit the re-entry option to good advantage. Imagine how you can better stretch that 75E Eintritt if you can come and go from AM to AM (11AM one day to 04am the next, always being able to exit/reenter with time to sleep and recharge properly between sessions.

But for me Palace offers the best depth of girls available. All types, by which I mean lots of constantly changing new material, young new girls plus a great admixture of seasoned veteran girls many of whom are tried and true GFE providors and NOT rip-off artists. (Once you learn to spot the rip-off girls, you can spot them immediately.)

So I am like Hessen Bub: I got no problem with Palace. For me it is the FKK equivalent of a Black Diamond Ski Piste: There are many chances to fall, but if you know how to ski around the moguls you can have the ride of your life!

Ortos

James 006
06-17-07, 01:08
I tried to ask long time ago if someone have news about Nadine who was one of the stargirls in Atlantis some years ago.
I would also like to meet the other east european girls from Atlantic again.
I never ever found that quality in other FKKs in germany after Atlantis closed.
I do like easteuropean girls a lot and I dont find so many anymore. Romania and Bulgaria is not the same!

Someone with information about what club I should focus on?

Toto001
06-17-07, 11:30
I tried to ask long time ago if someone have news about Nadine who was one of the stargirls in Atlantis some years ago.

I do like easteuropean girls a lot and I dont find so many anymore. Romania and Bulgaria is not the same!

Someone with information about what club I should focus on?Hi Dick,

You might want to try Freude 39 in Bochum at Freudenberger Str. 39 ... there is currently a cute girl from Lithuania : Sonja early 20, slim, nice firm body and breasts (B/C). To be with her is a real girl friend experience ! From the looks I would give her a 8 out of 10, where 10 is Guiselle Bündchen.

Enjoy!

Everhard
06-17-07, 15:29
I know that this is of no use at a shitty-managed club like Palace, but Paradiso for sure must have higher standards.So you are punishing Palace for one experience you had with one lady at the reception? Ask the (good) girls, they come to Palace because it is a well managed club. I can't argue with that, but I really was thinking more from the buyers point of view, not the sellers.

I'm sure I would be having the time of my life at Palace if I had the time, money and willingness to visit Palace several times a week. However, beeing in Frrankfurt a couple of times a year is a different ballgame in terms of building relations with the proper SPs. For the moment I don't visit Palace, that is correct. One reason is because the management seems never to side with a buyer, especially a non-local buyer. For more thoughts on Palace, see a previous post of mine.

For those interested, Paradiso is really the Palace of NRW. It's strictly indoors, and the number of stunning women is surreal. The big difference was that the SPs were in general much friendlier.

Hessen Bub
06-17-07, 18:19
Nadine who was one of the stargirls in Atlantis some years ago.

Romanian girls can be as good as Nadine, Marina, Diana, Anjelica, Vika and the rest. You just have to find the right girls.

Nadine is working at FKK Relax in Munich. Anjelica is working at Palace. Diana, Marina and Vika quit. You can find the Atlantis girls at Oase, Palace, World, Artemis and other clubs. The problem is there's much more clubs now than at Atlantis times. So the good girls spread all over Germany.

Hessen Bub

Kiwi 69
06-17-07, 18:44
I can't argue with that, but I really was thinking more from the buyers point of view, not the sellers.

I'm sure I would be having the time of my life at Palace if I had the time, money and willingness to visit Palace several times a week. However, beeing in Frrankfurt a couple of times a year is a different ballgame in terms of building relations with the proper SPs. For the moment I don't visit Palace, that is correct. One reason is because the management seems never to side with a buyer, especially a non-local buyer. For more thoughts on Palace, see a previous post of mine.

For those interested, Paradiso is really the Palace of NRW. It's strictly indoors, and the number of stunning women is surreal. The big difference was that the SPs were in general much friendlier.I made a second visit to the palace on Friday night, driven by the memories of the great Thai girl I had there (BBFS, CIM, DATY, 11/10 GFE etc, all for €100, twice) After paying the €75! I noticed a sign saying management have nothing to do with arrangements (read payment and service) between the SP's and guests. Found a cute looking Thai (Mai, May? ), and ended up in a room. After 40 minof BBBJ and DATY she tells me she doesn't like doing CIM but she will for €50. My fault, I didn't ask but. Had I known would have only stayed 30 min.

Then went with Crystal from Martinique for 30 min. She going to start BJ covered, that was quickly changed! After 30 min she says she wants €100 total (DATY is extra! ) I gave her €50 and she didn't argue. I had had enough and left.

The Palace has a "fuck factory" atmosphere, particularly with the pairs of Dominican slags that troll around in pairs accosting you to go fuck with them. Totally obnoxious and f'ugly as well! I will not return, I have never had experiences like that in any NRW clubs (even the Park Schloss Dali) We live and learn, I'm off to see some TG's now and have real fun! A bad

Twosorefeet
06-18-07, 08:23
The Palace has a "fuck factory" atmosphere, particularly with the pairs of Dominican slags that troll around in pairs accosting you to go fuck with them. Totally obnoxious and f'ugly as well! I will not return, I have never had experiences like that in any NRW clubs (even the Park Schloss Dali) We live and learn, I'm off to see some TG's now and have real fun! Hey Kiwi 69,

Give us the low down on Park Schloss Dali - I met some guys in PHG and they said it was the best thing since sliced bread - much better than PHG or GT. I was going to give it a go but it will only be next time I visit Germany that I will be close by. Is it worth it - your comment would suggest otherwise?

Regards

Lukewarm
06-18-07, 12:00
Hi Guys,

I will be in Germany in the coming month and wondered if anybody could point me in the right direction for a club in Kholn or Dusseldorf?

I am non German-speaking, and Germany is not my normal stamping ground, so any help would be greatky appreciated.

Many thanks,

Luke

Jackyo
06-18-07, 22:02
Hi Guys,

I will be in Germany in the coming month and wondered if anybody could point me in the right direction for a club in Kholn or Dusseldorf?

I am non German-speaking, and Germany is not my normal stamping ground, so any help would be greatky appreciated.

Many thanks,

Luke
Get a map. First step is to get a map.

Do you mean directly in Koeln and Duesseldorf? Will you have a car? Can you venture further, z. B. via public transport and leave these two cities?

Directly in Duesseldorf: La Bedo, Blue Note, Nachtcafe (sister club to the former Dolce Vita), FKK Duesseldorf (the former Dolce Vita). A little further away but still in Duesseldorf is Atrium in Erkrath.

Directly in Koeln: Samya. There are also the Laufhaeuser (Pascha, is one of them - I forget the name of the other one across the street).

To add to this list, there is, of course, the whole Ruhrgebiet, the clubs in Wuppertal, the Golden Triangle near the Dutch border and the clubs just outside of Koeln (in or in the direction of Bonn (Traum Paradies and Bernds come to mind), the Erftkreis, Leverkusen).

The whole NRW countryside is teeming with FKK clubs including Partytreffs. They sprout like mushrooms here.

Loco00
06-19-07, 04:03
I was planning to spend 2-3 days in Germany, hitting the FKK scene (sounds like the best bet) and I was hoping to get some advice from the resident experts. I plan to be in Germany from August 8-10. I don't think I'm going to have a car.

1. From what I've read, Frankfurt is the place to be with Palace, Oase and World all nearby. Is there a better city/area in Germany? Is there a reliable, better scene than FKK? Yes, I plan to stay at Hotel Flemming! Thank you for the advice.

2. Is there anything to do while you wait to recover between sessions at FKKs? I heard there are jaccuzis and pools but I figure they'll be pretty nasty. I've heard of cinemas inside but it's just porn. I've heard people staying all day but what do you do, especially you don't speak a word of German? I was hoping to stay all day but I don't think I can do more than 4 sessions a day.

3. I've heard some FKKs run specials. How do you find them? Local newspaper? Magazines? Websites?

4. I guess this is more for FKKs in Frankfurt but is there day shift/night shift for girls at Oase/Paradise/World? Any one better than the other? I'the like to have choices but I don't want to be fighting other mongers for girls! Rule of thumb is weekend busiest?

Thanks for all the great information.

Ripple66
06-19-07, 14:03
Can anyone tell me if any of the FKKs in NRW offer bondage opportunities / facilities? e.g. beds with bars, ceiling hooks , st andrew's cross etc. ? I'd like to play out my tie and tease fantasy (nothing heavier) possibly with two girls and FKKs seem a safe environment. I've been scanning the NRW forums for some months but have seen no references to this form of plasure anywhere.

Thanks in advance
Ripple 66

Jackyo
06-19-07, 22:01
can anyone tell me if any of the fkks in nrw offer bondage opportunities / facilities? e.g. beds with bars, ceiling hooks , st andrew's cross etc. ? i'd like to play out my tie and tease fantasy (nothing heavier) possibly with two girls and fkks seem a safe environment. i've been scanning the nrw forums for some months but have seen no references to this form of plasure anywhere.

thanks in advance
ripple 66
.. the closest i've ever seen to anything like this taking place is at pt mettmann.

the women there are game for just about anything so i'm sure a few whispered suggestions would be all it takes.

i'd avoid ns (natursekt or [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134)) day though. it just wouldn't be my thing.

Hessen Bub
06-19-07, 23:56
Give us the low down on Park Schloss Dali - I met some guys in PHG and they said it was the best thing since sliced bread - much better than PHG or GT

Never heard that from anybody. And I know some guys that have been there. If you are in the area, why not try it, but Oase, World, Palace, GT, PHG, Freude39 should be the much better choice.

Hessen Bub

Jackyo
06-20-07, 12:41
1. From what I've read, Frankfurt is the place to be with Palace, Oase and World all nearby. Is there a better city/area in Germany? Is there a reliable, better scene than FKK? Yes, I plan to stay at Hotel Flemming! Thank you for the advice.
Frankfurt has good clubs. They handle a lot of tourist traffic so you as a tourist will do just fine there. My personal preferences don't lean in the direction of the Frankfurt clubs. My views are known on this topic and I'll spare you by not explain why.

2. Is there anything to do while you wait to recover between sessions at FKKs? I heard there are jaccuzis and pools but I figure they'll be pretty nasty. I've heard of cinemas inside but it's just porn. I've heard people staying all day but what do you do, especially you don't speak a word of German? I was hoping to stay all day but I don't think I can do more than 4 sessions a day.
Yes, that is what the sauna is for. There is also constant eye candy, i.e the women. Find a quiet corner and try to nap or read. I personally don't go into bodies of water (except chlorinated swimming pools on occasion) at these clubs. I don't like having prune hands then there is the issue of bacteria infested water. Yes, people do stay all day. Done it lots of times.

3. I've heard some FKKs run specials. How do you find them? Local newspaper? Magazines? Websites?
Yes, some of them do. Yes, all of the above. I'm not aware of any for the three clubs you plan on visiting. There is a reduced admission deal for World if you come as a group but you indicate that you are flying solo.

4. I guess this is more for FKKs in Frankfurt but is there day shift/night shift for girls at Oase/Paradise/World? Any one better than the other? I'the like to have choices but I don't want to be fighting other mongers for girls! Rule of thumb is weekend busiest?
There are fewer women at the beginning of the day and then it gets busier. There are always enough women to go around. Go any time of the day and you will find someone who meets your criteria.

Kiwi 69
06-24-07, 19:41
Hey Kiwi 69,

Give us the low down on Park Schloss Dali - I met some guys in PHG and they said it was the best thing since sliced bread - much better than PHG or GT. I was going to give it a go but it will only be next time I visit Germany that I will be close by. Is it worth it - your comment would suggest otherwise?

RegardsThe PSD is my "local",about 40 mins drive,but I never go there now.Moody bitches,many fúglies,everything is extra,crap service, staff and guests.I find the FKK Freudenbergstr 39 a much better place,more GFE level girls AND not in the middle of bumfuck nowhere! The PHG (for me anyway) sets the standard to compare all other clubs to. I would plan to go to PHG, GT, FKK 39, Ying Yang,Traum Paradies in the NRW area. Just read the forums,thats the most accurate info.

Twosorefeet
06-25-07, 11:32
Thanks Kiwi 69,

I will stick to my favourites then. I swing between PHG, GT and Yin Yang normally so no reason to change!

Lukewarm
06-26-07, 15:15
Get a map. First step is to get a map.

Do you mean directly in Koeln and Duesseldorf? Will you have a car? Can you venture further, z. B. via public transport and leave these two cities?

Directly in Duesseldorf: La Bedo, Blue Note, Nachtcafe (sister club to the former Dolce Vita), FKK Duesseldorf (the former Dolce Vita). A little further away but still in Duesseldorf is Atrium in Erkrath.

Directly in Koeln: Samya. There are also the Laufhaeuser (Pascha, is one of them - I forget the name of the other one across the street).

To add to this list, there is, of course, the whole Ruhrgebiet, the clubs in Wuppertal, the Golden Triangle near the Dutch border and the clubs just outside of Koeln (in or in the direction of Bonn (Traum Paradies and Bernds come to mind), the Erftkreis, Leverkusen).

The whole NRW countryside is teeming with FKK clubs including Partytreffs. They sprout like mushrooms here.Thanks for the reply jackyo!

I will not have a car, but can take the train from dusseldorf to Koeln, so I guess I am looking for something central in either city, however you you think that the place to be is a short ride out, I can either take public tansport (if easy) or a taxi.

You have given me a great list of clubs, I will probably only have 1 spare afternoon / evening so if you could narrow it down for me that would be fantastic!

I have managed to find web links for some of these clubs but not all.

I will be visting on a thursday if that makes any difference?

Thanks in again for the previous reply!

Luke

Iseeu
06-27-07, 00:03
Can anyone tell me if any of the FKKs in NRW offer bondage opportunities / facilities? e.g. beds with bars, ceiling hooks , st andrew's cross etc. ? I'd like to play out my tie and tease fantasy (nothing heavier) possibly with two girls and FKKs seem a safe environment. I've been scanning the NRW forums for some months but have seen no references to this form of plasure anywhere.

Thanks in advance
Ripple 66
Your best bet are the partytreffs. They may not have all of the equipment but at Selm and Mettman, they will do the tie and tease. During my Selm visit, 2 girls were hitting on a guy in the room next to the bar, and we all enjoyed the sounds.
At most of the swinger clubs they'll have the equipment and use it. Thursday night at Beverly is SM/kink night and you'll find many like-minded souls...

Woof Woof
06-27-07, 04:17
Can anyone tell me if any of the FKKs in NRW offer bondage opportunities / facilities? e.g. beds with bars, ceiling hooks , st andrew's cross etc. ?
Ripple 66

Try here:
http://www.club-mediteran.de/club1d.htm

Jackyo
06-27-07, 05:32
Thanks for the reply jackyo!

I will not have a car, but can take the train from dusseldorf to Koeln, so I guess I am looking for something central in either city, however you you think that the place to be is a short ride out, I can either take public tansport (if easy) or a taxi.

You have given me a great list of clubs, I will probably only have 1 spare afternoon / evening so if you could narrow it down for me that would be fantastic!

I have managed to find web links for some of these clubs but not all.

I will be visting on a thursday if that makes any difference?

Thanks in again for the previous reply!

Luke
... you don't have time to do much.

I'd say you should find your way to Samya. It is, IMHO, a decent club and one a beginner would be comfortable in.

Wanking
06-28-07, 23:15
This is from day 3 of my recent trip (still need to finish day 2)

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=614590&postcount=13

Wanking
06-29-07, 00:23
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=614603&postcount=14

Kiwi 69
07-01-07, 19:20
The wonderful Natascha, formerly at PHG, GT and PSW is now working at the FKK Freudenbergstr 39 in Bochum. She looks forward to seeing old friends!

Asterisk8
07-02-07, 22:48
Romanian girls can be as good as Nadine, Marina, Diana, Anjelica, Vika and the rest. You just have to find the right girls.

Nadine is working at FKK Relax in Munich. Anjelica is working at Palace. Diana, Marina and Vika quit. You can find the Atlantis girls at Oase, Palace, World, Artemis and other clubs. The problem is there's much more clubs now than at Atlantis times. So the good girls spread all over Germany.

Hessen BubI recently stumbled upon this Nadine.

I was at the Relax in Munich. Having been with two other girls already, almost broke, and tired as hell (it was 3am), I had no intention of going for more. Well, this Lithuanian girl approached me. Not being my type, I flatly turned her down. Seeing me as a challenge, she told me 'suit yourself', laying down in front of me with legs ever so slightly apart, looking at me with an incredibly sexy smile. She politely pointed out that I was having an erection, and that did it for me. Within minutes, we were up in her room, where she gave me the best BBJ I ever had. Not only was she passionate, but incredibly skilful. I can see why she has been called 'the tongue' in other threads. We then changed to 69 position, and while licking her clean pussy, came in her mouth. The whole experience lasted barely 10 minutes, and I was disappointed with myself. Not so Nadine, who triumphantly consoled me telling me 'you are so hot!'. She then spent the rest of the time caressing me and kissing me. She was so sweet and caring, a real GFE.

Travelera
07-06-07, 20:11
Does anyone know if the girls at Artemis are tested for HIV or STD? I sent Artemis several emails about this but did not get any response.

Jackyo
07-07-07, 10:29
Does anyone know if the girls at Artemis are tested for HIV or STD? I sent Artemis several emails about this but did not get any response.
... but its more voluntary than something which is enforced.

Travelera
07-07-07, 15:53
Jackyo,

Does your answer refer to Artemis or all FKKs?

Travelera
07-07-07, 16:00
The reason I'm asking is that I'm concerned that I might catch HIV by giving the girl oral at Artemis. I know most of you would say - if you are that worried - why partake in the activity. I don't why the FKK would not say that our girls are tested regular given they invest in a large sum of money in the business.

Wanking
07-08-07, 00:20
Travelera,

The whole grey are of STD testing in German sex clubs is something that frustrates me too, but more when I am at home than when I am on trips. During a trip I throw caution to the wind apart from condoms for the main act.

But I sometimes worry a bit when I get home and if I feel unwell Im always convienced that I have caught an STD. I usually go for a full STD screen twice per year. Luckily I have never caught anything in 20 years of "paying for it", and as you might know from reading my reports I usually suck the shit (not quite) out of those pussies and anuses.

As for picking up HIV by licking the girls pussy, I think its about the same odds as winning the lottery, like 1 in many many millions. Infact I read a report recently that said there is no real evidence of any man ever contracting HIV/AIDS from licking a vagina. Also I doubt there are any HIV girls in the clubs, but I could be wrong, since the whole area of testing is soo vague. Like Jackyo says about testing "its more voluntary than something which is enforced."

According to wikipedia:
"The compulsory registration and testing was abandoned in 2001. Since then, anonymous, free and voluntary health testing has been made available to everyone, including illegal immigrants. Many brothel operators require them"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Germany

The impression I get is that a girl probably has to produce a clean health cert when she joins a club, but may not be required to have a test from there on. Im sure the managment observe the girls from the time she joins, and if she looks bad or if a cumstomer complains about catching something, then she would be required to do a new test or maybe she gets fired. I think its likely that there are many girls working with stds like clamidia who may be unaware of their condition, and I am sure there are some who are aware but dont give a fuck.

Also there have been a few cases reported on the board of guys catching clamidia and gonorrhea, and I always got the impression from the reports they got those STDs from BBBJs.

What I would be most concerned about is catching herpes from licking some girls pussy, although I still havent yet. But I am in no doubt that a huge % of those actually girls have herpes, as do a huge % of the general population. It is reckoned that nearly all porn performers have herpes, and they only stop working when the condition flares up, so you can bet your bottom dollar that a large percentage of sex workers who do loads of bare blows every day have it too.

http://www.herpes.com/

Id like some more comment on this, cos I really am not an expert.

Jackyo
07-08-07, 01:34
Jackyo,

Does your answer refer to Artemis or all FKKs?
Its my understanding that the testing issue is not something which any clubs enforce but something which the girls take on as an issue of personal responsibility.

I could be wrong and if anyone knows better they can correct me.

I've not found/read/heard/seen of anything which is to the contrary, d.h. that the clubs or the government or anyone else requires frequent testing.

That having been said, I'd put this worry out of your mind.

You can bring a dental dam with you the next time you go visit a club but I don't think anyone ever does or that any girls ever see it.

Reminds me of Peter's story of going to his first FKK encounter and bringing latex gloves with him. His partner near freaked out thinking he was there to dissect her or something of that nature.

On the other hand there are dudes who are into latex and sex with latex and maybe you can say its a fetish you are into.

Travelera
07-08-07, 06:52
Thanks guys.

Wanking
07-16-07, 13:18
Called to see a mate of mine last night, who is married with 4 kids no less, but he is also very interested in my adventures, and even spends alot of time reading this forum. Recently they got a young German aupair, innocent 19 year old from Munich. Lets call her Anna.

He introduced me to her, and says "Oh Anna, Fred goes on regular vacations to Germany, he has some special friends there"

she replied in a real typical teenage way with

"Oh my god, you are sad, going to Germany on holiday!! There is nothing to do there, it is soo boring"

"Oh you would be suprised" I said....

Mr Happy Feet
07-16-07, 23:50
I have enjoyed and reported on the outstanding opportunities in Germany. However, my travels are taking me to Rome and Naples Italy. I have checked all the boards there and sent PMs to some regulars, but I am unable to find any information on Partytreffs or FKKs in Italy. If any of you know a guy who knows a guy... who might have some information on Partytreffs in Italy please post or PM me. Germany has spoiled me.

Thanks

Everhard
07-17-07, 20:44
Partytreffs or FKKs in ItalyYou're kidding, right? Why do you think there are so many Italian guys in German FKKs?;) I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you:D

Jackyo
07-17-07, 21:04
You're kidding, right? Why do you think there are so many Italian guys in German FKKs?;) I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you:D
There are so many Italian guys at FKK clubs in Germany. I run into them everywhere.

Muenchen
07-18-07, 22:24
Brothel and streetaction in Italy is qualitywise very limited available and for sure not comparable with German FKK-Clubs / Party-Clubs.

Besides this, the majority of the Italians are "officially" very religious within Italy.

But after the first "try out" ,regardless FKK-Club or Party-Club, Italians getting regular visitors of Germany. I know a lot of them.

By the way, businesswise I am visting Italy frequently, but I don`t spend any money for "paid sex", it is not worth.

Best Regards,

Muenchen.

Chabbie
07-19-07, 03:54
Hi all,

I want to thank all for the your dedication to this forum. I will be in Madrid the last to weeks of November and I'm planning on hoping over to Germany for my mongering devirginalization. I need guidance on what city I need to arrive into for the following PTs. And which one is more public transportation (bus,metro,train,taxi) friendly. They are:

Dorsten
Mettman
Osnabrueck
Selm
Wagenfeld

I will probably arrive on November 15 or 16 and plan to stay for a couple of days. So if anyone is interested, I can be your grasshoppa.

Thanks again, and keep up the great life.

Chabbie