PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

ProtonX
12-17-21, 17:31
In my last report, I have shared my first experience in MP and came to know that I have overpaid for the services. Brothers, share some knowledge regarding the ideal price for the services to ask for. And also let me know what is the cheapest and best spa in Hyderabad. I'm looking forward for mongering.Ideal would be 0. 5 k for HJ+TA, 1 k for B2 be+HJ, 1. 5 k for B2 be+BJ. But as it's a dry area, we end up paying a lot even for the mediocre experiences. Like 2 x - 4 x times the ideal prices.

The only solution to keep the rates in check is to be able to "deny" for any service with a straight face. It's not easy, but not impossible as well. We think with our other head and convince ourself with reasonings like - "If I have already paid the counter charges for the namesake massage, let me have the release anyway and leave. Will never repeat this place" or "The massage was great, she must be equally good with the service as well".

This is the number one reason I try not to visit places where they provide namesake massage. If the rates are high, I am losing the counter charges as well. As I am not going to pay anything above 2. 5 k for any service.

ExploreLife
12-17-21, 20:43
Hello brothers,

Newbie here. I am fairly new to the scene and exploring options.

First of all, thank you for all the posters on this forum, there is amazing content on this Hyderabad forum.

Question to more experienced brothers.

I prefer out call compared to in call or MP. Please advise on a good strategy for out call. My apologies if this is a noob question. Ideally I would like to pay for a place, (Hotel or Airbnb) and would like to bring bird over (hopefully not needing to give out on ID for the girl). What are some of your Do's and Don't for a outcall (w. Are. T to available places in Hyderabad, JH, BH, GB etc).

Thank you in advance.

P. S: I know I need to buy a subscription for contacts etc. Working on that.

Lucifer Hyd
12-18-21, 07:31
Came across really nice and detailed guide on Subscription using BTC. Refer post #82978 in Bangalore Forum. I did mine through Coindcx. Immediate activation once you share the TXN ID. All the best!

BabyKutu
12-18-21, 08:29
I said its OK, might be some problem. However I had many plans and excited but it was a very very disheartening experience, leave alone the time I wasted. I am not angry on her though. May be she was in a difficult situation, however felt a little strange as she was not picking call.

Will try again as her recent FRs were really promising.Well she does renege on her appointment sometimes, I wouldn't fully trust her to honor her meeting commitments off late. Stay put. Will ping you once I know more.

AquaGenius
12-18-21, 13:12
I've personally tried via StayUncle here on multiple occasions. Pretty safe and hassle free, but little heavy on budget. Alternatively, you could check Oyo or FabHotels, but ensure you are reading the hotel terms on the booking page. Fab clearly mentions couple friendly or not. Used Fab in Maharashtra and decent hotels on lighter budget. But my understanding is ID of both is mandatory everywhere.

Hello brothers,

First of all, thank you for all the posters on this forum, there is amazing content on this Hyderabad forum.

I prefer out call compared to in call or MP. Please advise on a good strategy for out call. My apologies if this is a noob question. Ideally I would like to pay for a place, (Hotel or Airbnb) and would like to bring bird over (hopefully not needing to give out on ID for the girl). What are some of your Do's and Don't for a outcall (w. Are. T to available places in Hyderabad, JH, BH, GB etc).

Baaziga
12-18-21, 13:34
Hello brothers,

I prefer out call compared to in call or MP. Please advise on a good strategy for out call. My apologies if this is a noob question. Ideally I would like to pay for a place, (Hotel or Airbnb) and would like to bring bird over (hopefully not needing to give out on ID for the girl). What are some of your Do's and Don't for a outcall (w. Are. T to available places in Hyderabad, JH, BH, GB etc)..You can select any OYO or hotel which is couple friendly, all sites will tell you if an hotel is a couple friendly one if you check for the details. You can book for a double occupancy and also check in with the chick without any issues. Just be normal and check in as if you both are BF and GF.

Happy mongering.

RajPru
12-18-21, 13:55
She was a very good fish about a year back.

We used to enjoy a lot and she loves hard pumping and rough s.

She used to take charge always and get wild like a mad.

There were time I was scared she got so wild.

But now she is not that much of a GFE has her in June and soon got herpes on my arms after that.

Used to pay 6-7 k 2 pops with her incall in famous f. District hotel..Does anybody has her digits or SP digits to share? Thanks in Advance.

ExploreLife
12-18-21, 21:09
I've personally tried via StayUncle here on multiple occasions. Pretty safe and hassle free, but little heavy on budget. Alternatively, you could check Oyo or FabHotels, but ensure you are reading the hotel terms on the booking page. Fab clearly mentions couple friendly or not. Used Fab in Maharashtra and decent hotels on lighter budget. But my understanding is ID of both is mandatory everywhere.Thank you. Much appreciated.

ExploreLife
12-18-21, 21:10
You can select any OYO or hotel which is couple friendly, all sites will tell you if an hotel is a couple friendly one if you check for the details. You can book for a double occupancy and also check in with the chick without any issues. Just be normal and check in as if you both are BF and GF.

Happy mongering.Thank you. Much appreciated.

Baaziga
12-18-21, 22:10
Does anybody has her digits or SP digits to share? Thanks in Advance.Check your inbox Bro.

Hyd123
12-19-21, 09:53
Hi friends,

I'm new to this page.

I hope I will get your support.

I like Hyderabad aunties. If any leads. I would be happy.

LiveTryrpt
12-19-21, 19:37
Hey there!

I just learned from friend that the capital city SP's are operating with out any local agents in our own pearl city. I did not believe it until we picked up this bird from one of their Den's.

To my surprise, everything was so neatly organized, I bet even a local agent would be on run looking at the operations they have set up here.

Called the SP, he shared the available birds portfolio, we selected one and he directed to a den where birds were "stationed", mind you these are very upscale places and not those shady types.

Bird matched to the pics and she was fresh with a very nice perfume. Picked up and drove to my Den!

Report:

Boobs - 10/10, Soft and handful..Bro,

Could you please share this SP contact and reference. I sent a PM as well.

BoyPune
12-20-21, 06:43
Hello all,

During current stay in Hyderabad I could meet one cpl and could get the double vaginal penetration for the 1st time in life.

It was indeed a great pleasure doing this with a homely housewife with help of her hubby.

I took whisky bottle for them and may be that helped.

Buddy1978
12-20-21, 08:58
After long time met mirror back. Fixed the deed for 2 times. Place changed. Looks good and very comfortable. Experience as always very good. Very Involved. Paid 7 k for 2 times. Let keep her charges down. Please anyone meeting her do not pay over the bill. Do hard bargain and she will agree.

Do enjoy and make it affordable for everyone to enjoy. Have fun mongers.

Any couple contact any kind monger can share. Please share.Can a senior please share the digits of mirror and also put in a reference?

AquaGenius
12-20-21, 12:39
To get any leads, you need to have PM open. Read thru and get subscription.

Hi friends,
I'm new to this page.

I hope I will get your support.

I like Hyderabad aunties. If any leads. I would be happy.

Mirchi9
12-20-21, 16:44
Ganga spa, sarath city: this is a purely professional spa with good massage on my first visit. Maybe due to multiple lockdowns and slow business, gals have opened up there. Today walked in there after a movie and all hints provided during massage. She herself asked if I want to relax. When I said yes, she quoted 2 k for HJ, 5 k for B2B. Personality was good but didn't opt for B2B. Instead bargained for 2 k with groping, sucking nipples etc.

Rg766
12-20-21, 17:07
I called sky, immediately responded, sent pics on WA, I selected a NE looking one.

When the mask came off the difference bw the pic and the girl was pretty huge. Petite frame, average sized boobs, tight pussy, was clean. But no BJ and LFK, not involved, fairly dead. I did one deed, WOT, MISS, dog. Was not the mood for the second shot (the girl did not inspire confidence). Came out.

Visited Pandavas after long, they have a few new girls, but I tried the short A again (mostly because she has been asking me last few times). A lot has been written so won't write more. They do have a new MILF figure kinda girl so might try her next time.

Called Thani but sky had responded earlier so maybe laters.

Buddy1978
12-20-21, 19:24
Tried her this morning at regular sp's place.

Awesome bazookas deep throat excellent service.Nice pic. Can you please share the SP and the bird details?

Buddy1978
12-20-21, 19:32
I had come to Hyderabad for a meeting and since I never mongered in Hyderabad I was eager to try the local talent.

A big shout out to Sudigali bro, Aruncuckoo and Bigdick bros for their help in this regards. Though I wanted to try something on Saturday itself when I arrived, I could not as there were a lot of people who knew me personally who had come for the conference. Also some SPs were suspicious of the reference I gave them. Maybe not being able to communicate with them was also a problem.

Then I messaged SP Thanni who had a Thai girl and rates were on the higher side. Since I didn't want to bring her to my room, I asked the the SP to book a room for me. I know it is stupid on my part, but I was very busy and I sent him 2 k in advance for booking the room though he quoted only 1. 8 k. He booked a room for 1 k and refunded 1 k to me. Also he was very easy to talk to. The room was OK, but a little difficult to find. I had to roam around and ask around to find the place.

The deed was fixed for 8 k for 2 hours. The girl Ms L came wearing a black cap and a mask. She was a sight for sore eyes, perfect flawless skin, great jugs and good shapely body. She was very easy to talk to and puts you at ease with her behaviour, no nakras. She gave a good massage good CBJ and a good ball job. Coming to the deed she was very cooperative, drilled her in miss Nd Wot. It was a very good experience, she was very hygienic and had no odours...Looks like exactly what I am looking for. Can you please share digits?

RajPru
12-20-21, 22:11
Check your inbox Bro.Thanks a lot bro, soon FR will be posted due to time constraints, I couldn't book her and also I recieved information that she will be doing knly BJ. I am little doubtful to try her since I like BJ more.

PatrickJsen123
12-21-21, 05:25
Tried Supriya and Sona from the famous Hyderabad site. Please don't message me what the website. A bit of Google Search can help you.

Supriya:

Slightly older (30+) and heavy. But everything is on menu except DFK and Anal. Good sport. I am not a big fan of writing in detail about the deed. Treat her well, she will give her best. Try to book first in the day and she would get tired later in the day.

Would rate: 7/10.

Sona:

Young, beautiful face and awesome attitude but super heavy. Probably, the heaviest woman I had sex with. She is up for everything (except anal) including rim job. Treat her nicely and pamper her if you can. Make her feel comfortable before starting the deed. She will open up and do what you ask for. She likes dirty talk as well.

Rating: 8/10.

P. S: Don't ask for SP details. It's a famous website.

Roadside Romeo
12-21-21, 07:14
Another Kolkata gem from SP the den.

The city of joy has such a knack of producing good looking service oriented girls. I was floored when I saw her and immediately decided that I have to meet her. Reached the usual place and no surprises.

In her early 20's, talks well. I am not a guy who's into just wham, bam and bye bye. I like talking and learning about people experiences. So we spoke a lot and she shared just like a good friend. We shared a couple of smokes as well.

The first act began with a great cuddle and lots of DFK on those perfect looking lips. She had a great lingerie on her which was so arousing as I like those who maintain a great dressing sense. Then came the magic, a BBBJ skill which only a few Kolkata girls hold. She sucked my johnny like a lollypop, enjoying every inch of it. It was sloppy, it was involved, it was heavenly. I gave her back with loads of DATY. Misshed her after that to finish.

After a bit of chit chat, she surprised me by almost lunging for my little J. But this time I invited her for a 69 session. Post which took advantage of her light frame to get into lotus. Asked her for a doggie but it wasn't on the cards as she had an appendix OP. So decided to spoon her and caressed her boobs like there's no tomorrow. Her boobs weren't that great in size but were perfectly soft almost like a marshmallow. It took me a real while for me to cum in the 2nd round. In fact, I told her after the session to excuse me for that protracted session. She laughed it off saying it's okay. I was like her BF would be the most lucky guy around for sure.

All-in-all a great GFE to be remembered for long.

Scorecard: not rating on each & every parameter as it doesn't feel right for an experience like this one.

Damage - 12 K 2 rounds. I believe she's in town till tomorrow.

Hyd Passionate
12-21-21, 10:57

The city of joy has such a knack of producing good looking service oriented girls. I was floored when I saw her and immediately decided that I have to meet her. Reached the usual place and no surprises.

In her early 20's, talks well. I am not a guy who's into just wham, bam and bye bye. I like talking and learning about people experiences. So we spoke a lot and she shared just like a good friend. We shared a couple of smokes as well.

The first act began with a great cuddle and lots of DFK on those perfect looking lips. She had a great lingerie on her which was so arousing as I like those who maintain a great dressing sense. Then came the magic, a BBBJ skill which only a few Kolkata girls hold. She sucked my johnny like a lollypop, enjoying every inch of it. It was sloppy, it was involved, it was heavenly. I gave her back with loads of DATY. Misshed her after that to finish.

After a bit of chit chat, she surprised me by almost lunging for my little J. But this time I invited her for a 69 session. Post which took advantage of her light frame to get into lotus. Asked her for a doggie but it wasn't on the cards as she had an appendix OP. So decided to spoon her and caressed her boobs like there's no tomorrow. Her boobs weren't that great in size but were perfectly soft almost like a marshmallow. It took me a real while for me to cum in the 2nd round. In fact, I told her after the session to excuse me for that protracted session. She laughed it off saying it's okay. I was like her BF would be the most lucky guy around for sure.

All-in-all a great GFE to be remembered for long.

Scorecard: not rating on each & every parameter as it doesn't feel right for an experience like this one.

Damage - 12 K 2 rounds. I believe she's in town till tomorrow.Experienced her last week. Could not write a detailed FR as I was very busy. I completely agree with you on this. She is a perfect GFE and mindblowing FR. I am myself a Bong so our communication was very heartfelt, we too smoked together and spoke a lot. Very nice.

One thing, I don't know if its a good idea to share pics of the girls of this den in the forum as I got a backlash once.

Anyway lovely to read this review. I planned to visit her again but could not make time so early again. She is leaving 2 AM in the morning tomorrow.

ZOrchid
12-21-21, 12:11
Hi folks,

I will be visiting Hyderabad this weekend for work. Will be staying in either Vivanta or ITC kakatiya. Unfortunately, the room will be booked by my company, and a single room. In this scenario, I don't want to convert the room into a double room or even get the girl give her ID. Is it possible to get her into the room, for short time (2 hrs) without any record at the reception? Any other ideas?

Secondly, if any good SP recos, welcome. I am new and do not know Telegu. Would love a good CIS.

Bros, please help. My DM is active. Can help with Kolkata and Bangalore.

Thanks.

Blrmngr21
12-21-21, 16:05
Coming to Hyderabad for a couple of days. Looking for any good vfm girls. Prefer GFE and budget options.

Interested to visit the much talk about Pandavas spa if any brother can share the spa details and which girl to try in current therapists there. PM is open. Thank you in advance.

LiveTryrpt
12-21-21, 20:55
Hi folks,

I will be visiting Hyderabad this weekend for work. Will be staying in either Vivanta or ITC kakatiya. Unfortunately, the room will be booked by my company, and a single room. In this scenario, I don't want to convert the room into a double room or even get the girl give her ID. Is it possible to get her into the room, for short time (2 hrs) without any record at the reception? Any other ideas?

Secondly, if any good SP recos, welcome. I am new and do not know Telegu. Would love a good CIS.

Bros, please help. My DM is active. Can help with Kolkata and Bangalore..In my experience, short visit during the day time should be totally fine. Be confident and act like friends.

Also, I would suggest to do it a little bit after the check in time so that there are no house keeping staff around, preferably around 3 pm.

Last but not least, switch on the do not disturb sign.

Also, PM'ed one SP details, but YMMV.

Rax Kumar
12-21-21, 20:55
So I took up this new space and the Watchman's wife is super pretty. I am sure she is not getting enough action as she has a big family in one room space, also she sleeps in the lobby at night, so she is surely not getting enough action.

Any tips on how I can pamper her and get to her slowly? Anybody who has tried something like that and been successful at it?

Roadside Romeo
12-22-21, 03:12
Experienced her last week. Could not write a detailed FR as I was very busy. I completely agree with you on this. She is a perfect GFE and mindblowing FR. I am myself a Bong so our communication was very heartfelt, we too smoked together and spoke a lot. Very nice.

One thing, I don't know if its a good idea to share pics of the girls of this den in the forum as I got a backlash once.

Anyway lovely to read this review. I planned to visit her again but could not make time so early again. She is leaving 2 AM in the morning tomorrow.Noted your point buddy on the pics. I totally agree. Have requested the mod to take down the pics. Not able to edit the post anymore!

Mods- kindly do the needful.

RahulAVirus
12-22-21, 09:12

After a bit of chit chat, she surprised me by almost lunging for my little J. But this time I invited her for a 69 session. Post which took advantage of her light frame to get into lotus. Asked her for a doggie but it wasn't on the cards as she had an appendix OP. So decided to spoon her and caressed her boobs like there's no tomorrow. Her boobs weren't that great in size but were perfectly soft almost like a marshmallow. It took me a real while for me to cum in the 2nd round. In fact, I told her after the session to excuse me for that protracted session. She laughed it off saying it's okay..Hello bro,

If you can DM me her digits. I will highly appreciate.

Thanks in advance.

AquaGenius
12-22-21, 09:15
Please don't message me what the website. A bit of Google Search can help you.

P. S: Don't ask for SP details. It's a famous website.Hope you won't feel offended, but looking at your post wanted to say this. Since this is a website you are talking of what is the harm in sharing it's name if someone is reaching out to you directly? I hope you understand the search results vary a lot due to multiple factors like search engine used, key words used to search, location and browser as well. Though the website is famous, not everyone has the knack to find it. Just felt like saying this, but up to you how you respond to messages or share with people or not.

P.S. I don't need the website details and I haven't sent you any DM for it. Happy mongering.

Ankur8124
12-22-21, 10:47
Hey there!

This is an old FR, last week's in fact. I am a regular visitor to this MP which happens to be <300 mts from home. Thanks to the "Deggara" + Buy app, the counter charges are 999.

Saw this bird while I was done with a North East bird and coming out, decided to try this Mumbai bird in the next visit, called up the MP and asked for this Bird and to my luck this bird was available.

Paid the counter damages and entered the room, mind you "No locks" in this MP. Changed to dispo and waited for the bird to come in. Did a massage for name sake and popped up the question on extras, I asked for FS and it was denied on face immediately. I should say may be I was lucky on that day, she agreed without me putting much of an effort but quoted pretty high. I consciously made sure to think with brain and not with dick..Please guide to reach. Hints will do. Trying hard to activate dm. Not getting through. Any help with that also is appreciated.

HydPrince
12-22-21, 11:05
So I took up this new space and the Watchman's wife is super pretty. I am sure she is not getting enough action as she has a big family in one room space, also she sleeps in the lobby at night, so she is surely not getting enough action.

Any tips on how I can pamper her and get to her slowly? Anybody who has tried something like that and been successful at it?To start with, talk normally and introduce yourself. Exchange smiles now and then while going out or coming in. If the smiles are reciprocated, you can talk with her normal stuff and give her used stuff from your flat.

Then you can break your intentions.

If the smiles are not reciprocated, avoid. That may lead to unnecessary nuisance.

HunkyDory912
12-22-21, 12:03
Visiting this form and in Hyderabad after 3 yrs. So requesting for contact of an SP who can provide high quality girls or good GFE contacts. I would like to visit some celebrity preferably. But any contacts would be welcome.

I have now moved outside India, so not sure how helpful I can be but glad to help if I can.

Stay safe, stay healthy.

BaronK
12-22-21, 12:11
After multiple reschedules or unavailability finally met Navya last Sunday and it was a very good experience. Tried WOT and Missionary. She is super slim and nice perky nipples loved to suck them up.

Charges 5 K for once, quoted 6 K tried hard to negotiate to 4 K but gave up.

Thanks BK bro for this contact you gave very long time ago.

DPrakash
12-22-21, 13:11
Hello fellow Gentlemen,

I am in Hyderabad, visiting.

Can someone help me with a trustworthy SP or online link or doorstep spa service?

My PM is active, so please give me some hints.

Staying at a star hotel in HiTech city.

Looking to have a GFE session. Flexible budget.

Will reciprocate with reliable contacts in California, Delhi and Mumbai.

Thanks.

Virgin40
12-22-21, 13:47
Pee Gee Road, Spa Sindh Col-ny.

Well reviewed here, visited last week around noon. Just 2 more guys there.

Took M-MILF. Ayesha. Reoutine is pretty standard as everyone here experienced.

Starching was good.

Enough hints were there to suggest extras.

On the flip. Took HJ+TA.

WIR: may be yes for other birds.

Noob here, I am not v good at writing these stuff.

Virgin40
12-22-21, 16:43
Pee gee road, Sindhi Colony Spa.

Noob here. I guess most members know this spot.

Opted for regular massage at 2.5.

M MILF Ayesha. Okay ish massage with good stretching.

On the flip enough hints for extras.

HJ + TA nothing much to write about.

May repeat to try other birds.

Cheers.

PatrickJsen123
12-23-21, 07:21
To start with, talk normally and introduce yourself. Exchange smiles now and then while going out or coming in. If the smiles are reciprocated, you can talk with her normal stuff and give her used stuff from your flat.

Then you can break your intentions.

If the smiles are not reciprocated, avoid. That may lead to unnecessary nuisance.Bro,

It's not my place to advise someone. Please understand that every action has a consequence. The consequences can bite your ass real good and there will be no point of return.

Hhhaaa
12-23-21, 07:43
Hi all,

Invited xxxx 2nd time in past 2 weeks after.

Great company. Some language issue she don't know Hindi, she is comfortable in English everything is on table except Anal.

Face - 8/10.

Boobs - 8/10. Not big not small.

Body - 8/10.

Pussy - 9/10. Tighter than usual. Felt very hot while fucking.

Ass - 9/10. Good shape.

BBBJ - 10/10. The reason to go back to her.

DFK - 7/10. If she is in mood.

GFE - 9/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

WIR. Yeah, already repeated 3 times.

After confirming with the SP I booked the hotel near that location send the SP room number I think she likes near that area in 15 min she was in my room beautiful Thai chit chat for 10 min about the her country then started she was like horny girl I foreplay with her for almost 15 min her pussy was wet she was moaning then bang her in ever style over all it was my best day.

Hhhaaa
12-23-21, 10:02
Since last day I can't able to post FK report I been trying it for multiple times.

Hhhaaa
12-23-21, 11:58
She was a very good fish about a year back.

We used to enjoy a lot and she loves hard pumping and rough s.

She used to take charge always and get wild like a mad.

There were time I was scared she got so wild.

But now she is not that much of a GFE has her in June and soon got herpes on my arms after that.

Used to pay 6-7 k 2 pops with her incall in famous f. District hotel..Last week I try out these Thai girl hell it was my best experience of all time she was horny like hell she cum 2 time LOL she like my dick and got attached to it.

Baaziga
12-23-21, 13:05
Hey guys,

Hope all are doing well. There was a raid at Glovish MP in A. S Rao nagar yest. Be careful.

https://m.sakshi.com/telugu-news/crime/police-raid-massage-center-kushaiguda-hyderabad-1421886

Baaziga
12-23-21, 13:56
Guys,

Has anyone tried SP number ending with 633. He has good birds just want to check if it's genuine?

JohnGreenChe
12-23-21, 18:23
Guys,

Has anyone tried SP number ending with 633. He has good birds just want to check if it's genuine?Looks too good to be true. Lets see if any senior has any feedback.

TonyQ
12-23-21, 18:33
Guys,

Has anyone tried SP number ending with 633. He has good birds just want to check if it's genuine?Reverse image search got so many results.

Always try reverse image search. If you don't know how. Right click on image and choose search by image.

Kishor8084
12-23-21, 19:10
Guys,

Has anyone tried SP number ending with 633. He has good birds just want to check if it's genuine?Absolutely fake.

FunTime64
12-23-21, 19:32
Please guide to reach. Hints will do. Trying hard to activate dm. Not getting through. Any help with that also is appreciated.Hey Bro,

I do not have any issue to share the MP name, please get your DM activate.

Smeesara
12-24-21, 01:21
I recently moved to Hyderabad from Bangalore and got decent mongering skills. I tried to opt for a service by seeing an advt in loco. Oh boy!! Such a bitter experience. I selected a bird and went to the location. Then the real and regular drama started. Pimp asking full paymay on road over a call before even meeting the bird or even not confirming the exact location. I said fuck you and left the place. Then got multiple calls with solid threats saying We will go to police & we will make a scene for your family and stuff.

I got multiple indications from the beginning but couldn't trust my instincts as it is a new place and do not know local game rules. Finally had to pay 2.5 k just to close the matter and shut them. Purpose if this post, do not proceed to book services just by reading advt. ISG has a lot of info already available and consult seniors before going for a genuine SP.

NewbExcited
12-24-21, 03:07
Hey Bro,

I do not have any issue to share the MP name, please get your DM activate.Can you please share the details? I live in the area.

Ravik5932
12-24-21, 05:28
Hey Bro,

I do not have any issue to share the MP name, please get your DM activate.Please advise MP name by DM. Thanks.

Baaziga
12-24-21, 07:15
Hi bro,

Looks like you got a lot of messages. Can you cleanup or DM me the MP name.

Hey Bro,

I do not have any issue to share the MP name, please get your DM activate.

ZOrchid
12-24-21, 07:55
Hi bros,

Does spas operating from top 5 star hotels, like Sheraton, itc, Taj etc offer extras?

Thanks.

Casanova9
12-24-21, 12:10
Good luck, bro. But be cautious. If it is your own property just discard the thought. If something goes wrong you should be in a position to change the house without notice also because detaching is much difficult than attaching, those folks. So play carefully.

Any tips on how I can pamper her and get to her slowly? Anybody who has tried something like that and been successful at it?

Ravik5932
12-24-21, 13:16
Visited the MP near Hitech city in a by lane close to a well known hospital. There was a report about the place by one of the brothers earlier. The place is relatively new on the third floor of the building. Rates are reasonable. Rs 1000 for 45 minutes. The receptionist was really sexy Telugu girl with sweet voice. Wish she was the one performing the job. Unfortunately she is married (as per her attire) and does not do massage. The girl assigned was a decent looking girl from Pune. Girl aged 23 years. Name starting with and meaning intoxication. The cubicle has only curtains and no attached toilet. Massage was good. Then came the question of extras. Was asking 1500 for Top access and 2500 for B2B. Negotiated 2 K for B2B. Then she refused to remove the bottom. Over all a decent experience when compared to Hyderabad standards mainly because of the girl. May visit the place to try different girl. Happy mongering.

Smeesara
12-24-21, 17:23
Hi all,

I just moved permanently to Hyderabad couple of days back from Bangalore. Could any one share some good MP and SP contacts in Hyderabad. I could help with Bangalore contacts if anything is needed. Looking forward to collab and abide by the rules. Thanks in advance. My DM is active!

Smeesara
12-24-21, 17:33
Hey there!

This is an old FR, last week's in fact. I am a regular visitor to this MP which happens to be <300 mts from home. Thanks to the "Deggara" + Buy app, the counter charges are 999.

Saw this bird while I was done with a North East bird and coming out, decided to try this Mumbai bird in the next visit, called up the MP and asked for this Bird and to my luck this bird was available.

Paid the counter damages and entered the room, mind you "No locks" in this MP. Changed to dispo and waited for the bird to come in. Did a massage for name sake and popped up the question on extras, I asked for FS and it was denied on face immediately. I should say may be I was lucky on that day, she agreed without me putting much of an effort but quoted pretty high. I consciously made sure to think with brain and not with dick..Could you please share the details of the MP bradah. My DM is open.

Buddy1978
12-24-21, 18:19
Tried the KAN Mpur branch. Selected the option as a few seniors here like magic man and others have recommended. Massage was certainly good. Tried the langot experience. I agree with the prior reviews. Pretty interesting experience to say the least. However I am a bit worried about the hygiene. After the offer of relaxation the therapist didn't clean up. I was expecting at least a bathroom visit and a hand and face wash. There was just a tissue wipe and I am assuming she would have been off to see the next customer. Took the steam bath and as folks have reviewed here. The bathroom is really dingy.

All in all it's a one time experience for me. Won't repeat.

Smeesara
12-24-21, 18:22
Hi brothers,

Pinged Navya thanks to the new FRs. She responded and boy, for some reason my this experience was much better than the previous ones. Her figure is better, she is in great mood, and her boobs have firmed up. Spent a lot of time chit chatting on the sofa, it was like chatting with a friend, then smoked together, and there was absolutely no rush to get to the deed. Spent a long time in foreplay eating her nipples and caressing her body. The deed was in miss, doggie and wot. Came in miss. Had a very good time. Might repeat soon before my freedom is over.

Ayesha has moved to a new spa near pandavas as I mentioned in my previous FR. She is an acquired taste. Does a good bum and crack massage, toothy BJ and excellent B2 B, but might not be to everyone's taste. Mostly if your into BBWs.

Called thanni but he had no place. If you need some help, my PMs are always. Help is always provided to all brothers who ask!.Hi Rg,

Could you please share Navya's digits.

Hardrod81
12-24-21, 18:53
Visiting a celebrity would be like you paying for minutes not even experience last time I was having a word with friend he was quoting about few in 18-20 lakhs for 1 hour now split that amount to minutes its like 35-50 k for just a minute. For that amount you can spend a good time or two with some quality indie from SA or other dating apps.

Visiting this form and in Hyderabad after 3 yrs. So requesting for contact of an SP who can provide high quality girls or good GFE contacts. I would like to visit some celebrity preferably. But any contacts would be welcome.

I have now moved outside India, so not sure how helpful I can be but glad to help if I can.

Stay safe, stay healthy.

HaveFunColor
12-25-21, 05:33
Hello,

Please share if you have experiences any of the below profile. Response appreciated.

Member #4724
12-25-21, 07:10
Looks like the forum is Dry. I am not sure where to try as I have tried locanto and failed badly. Is there any place where seniors try to find new contacts. If any senior has any new contact if okay please share with me. If not some pointers on how to approach for new contacts. Or some experiences of seniors that help other mongers to find new contacts.

Thanks and regards.

Ravinderreddy2
12-25-21, 10:05
Hello,

Please share if you have experiences any of the below profile. Response appreciated.1st pic is trans and left are from Google pics.

MatureFame
12-25-21, 16:52
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

HaveFunColor
12-25-21, 19:28
1st pic is trans and left are from Google pics.Doesn't look like tran, surprised. All are from MR any insights from others?

FunTime64
12-25-21, 19:58
Visited the MP near Hitech city in a by lane close to a well known hospital. There was a report about the place by one of the brothers earlier. The place is relatively new on the third floor of the building. Rates are reasonable. Rs 1000 for 45 minutes. The receptionist was really sexy Telugu girl with sweet voice. Wish she was the one performing the job. Unfortunately she is married (as per her attire) and does not do massage. The girl assigned was a decent looking girl from Pune. Girl aged 23 years. Name starting with and meaning intoxication. The cubicle has only curtains and no attached toilet. Massage was good. Then came the question of extras. Was asking 1500 for Top access and 2500 for B2B. Negotiated 2 K for B2B. Then she refused to remove the bottom. Over all a decent experience when compared to Hyderabad standards mainly because of the girl. May visit the place to try different girl. Happy mongering.Got to know that management has changed in this MP, never the less, request our brothers who visit this MP not to jack up the prices here. Am yet to hear from the counter guy who left from this MP, heard he has his own setup now. .

Cheers!

Happy mongering!

FunTime64
12-25-21, 20:04
Hi bros,

Does spas operating from top 5 star hotels, like Sheraton, itc, Taj etc offer extras?

Thanks.Off late therapist's at 5 star hotels are only paid salaries, rest all are working on the tips & extras from clients. This is an open secret now!

While I will not rule out the possibility, but in my close to decade years of mongering I was not lucky to score extras at 5 star hotel Spa's.

Cheers, Happy Mongering!

FunTime64
12-25-21, 20:17
I recently moved to Hyderabad from Bangalore and got decent mongering skills. I tried to opt for a service by seeing an advt in loco. Oh boy!! Such a bitter experience. I selected a bird and went to the location. Then the real and regular drama started. Pimp asking full paymay on road over a call before even meeting the bird or even not confirming the exact location. I said fuck you and left the place. Then got multiple calls with solid threats saying We will go to police & we will make a scene for your family and stuff.

I got multiple indications from the beginning but couldn't trust my instincts as it is a new place and do not know local game rules. Finally had to pay 2.5 k just to close the matter and shut them. Purpose if this post, do not proceed to book services just by reading advt. ISG has a lot of info already available and consult seniors before going for a genuine SP.Bro,

Practically they cannot do anything, would have appreciated if you have countered back strongly.

"opt for a service by seeing an advt in loco", you are trying to be very optimistic here. "E SEE AYE EL" is one of the mostly densely populated areas in the city and I have met many MP's, Indie's & Cpl's in that area.

MP's in this area are on LE radar, be careful if any bro's have plans to visit.

Cheers,

Happy Mongering!

FunTime64
12-25-21, 20:39
Hey there,

Got the digits from a brother here, thanks Bro!!

Though the brother here did not visit this indie, he confirmed the true source of the contact is from loco. Visited the Indie's den which is around M' township, looks clean & safe.

The lady claims to be single, but was wearing toe ring on both the legs during the meet. Quoted 8 k for two pops, but settled for 3 k for two pops, I had to rush back due a unplanned work which came up very late, so had only pop at 2.5 k and left.

Score Card:

Looks - 6/10.

Height - 5.6.

Weight - 70 kg.

Boobs - 8/10 , firm and handful.

Pussy - 8/10, Neat & tight.

VFM. Only CBJ on menu, 8/10.

WIR. No.

Damages - 2.5 k / pop, can negotiate to 2 k / pop.

Den - 8/10, Lady claims to be single, but I doubt she is operating right under the nose of her partner.

Good place for a quick release, cannot expect more at this price point.

Can share the digits with senior members who have contributed to the forum.

Cheers, Happy Mongering!

FunTime64
12-25-21, 20:52
Hey There!

Met this Cpl through Loc, no red flags during conversation, so met in a Oyo at K'guda, though we booked for three occupancy through the app, the counter guy denied the room citing some hotel norms crap saying MMF are not allowed but MFF are allowed for a triple occupancy. When I pressed hard on why the app confirmed the booking, he simple said the facility has discretion to take the booking or not. Had to book another room just for the heck of doing it!

Though the Lady is not a looker but her service was worth every penny spent.

Score card:

Looks - 5/10.

Boobs - 8/10 Small, Soft & perky.

Pussy - 9/10, neat & tight.

Body - 9/10, flat tummy.

Ass - 7/10.

VFM. Open for all positions, willing to please.

BJ - 11/10, BBBJ on menu, girl has amazing skills.

Damages - 4 k per hour or two shots which ever is early + 0.8 K for 1st room + 0.8 k for 2nd room.

WIR. No.

Can share the contact with senior who have contributed to the forum!

Cheers, Happy Mongering!

FunTime64
12-25-21, 21:01
Hey There,

Sp updated new collection and opted for one, quoted 6 k, Offered 4 k but the offer was rejected. SP came back next day and accepted 4 k offer, Thinking with brain and patience saved 2 k end of the day.

Reached the Den, bird matched approx 80% and was willing to please.

Scorecard:

Face - 9/10.

Boobs - 9/10 Soft and big.

Pussy - 9/10 neat and clean.

VFM. BBBJ only on menu, open for all positions.

WIR. No.

Cheers,

Happy Mongering!

FunTime64
12-25-21, 21:08
Hey Bros,

I have got two SP references and wanted to check if any brothers here have availed any services from these SP's and any reviews will be highly appreciated.

1. Digits ending XX424, claims to have good number of birds at any given point of time and claims to be operating from M'pur, only out call service. Quoted 6 k per pop, agreed at 4 k per pop.

2. Digits ending XX899, claims to have MILF's and a den at bhills which can be booked at 1 k extra, otherwise only outcall service. Quoted 8 k per 2 two pops, agreed at 6 k per two pops. Said two pops is minimum.

Both did not ask any advance and I did not face any red flags from both, but wanted to be sure before I try them.

Cheers,

Happy Mongering!

Gajak44
12-26-21, 02:28
Hi everyone,

I have reached Indie-exhaustion and wanted to check if anyone have any new ones to try. Have some free time this weekend along with money which is rare in the late 20's of the month. Been with most of the most discussed ones. Mirror is currently unavailable, rads. Overused and past expiry date now, Navya. V unreliable, nitya. No reply, Sana l houz. Mia, Siri / sasi. Not tried and not sure if they are the same person or different. DM is open. Appreciate all the help. Thank you!

HydMong
12-26-21, 03:49
Pretty nice to see that locanto got some genuine offers, I tried but failed many times and but mostly fake came across fake one. I tried to PM you as usual your inbox full and people now will rush towards her. Brethren, please don't increase her price and make her a queen *****. Control the rush and hiod the price at very best level.

Hey There!

Met this Cpl through Loc, no red flags during conversation, so met in a Oyo at K'guda, though we booked for three occupancy through the app, the counter guy denied the room citing some hotel norms crap saying MMF are not allowed but MFF are allowed for a triple occupancy. When I pressed hard on why the app confirmed the booking, he simple said the facility has discretion to take the booking or not. Had to book another room just for the heck of doing it!

HaveFunColor
12-26-21, 04:25
Bro,

Practically they cannot do anything, would have appreciated if you have countered back strongly.

"opt for a service by seeing an advt in loco", you are trying to be very optimistic here. "E SEE AYE EL" is one of the mostly densely populated areas in the city and I have met many MP's, Indie's & Cpl's in that area.

MP's in this area are on LE radar, be careful if any bro's have plans to visit.

Cheers,

Happy Mongering!Bro, Can you share contacts in that area. Your inbox seems to be full.

Member #4724
12-26-21, 04:41
Hey There!

Though the Lady is not a looker but her service was worth every penny spent.Hi bro,

Looks like many have PMed you requesting contact. If possible can you share this couple contact. I have been searching for couple for many days.

Thanks and Regards.

Cuntributor
12-26-21, 05:32
Please clear your inbox. Please share the details, can reciprocate with similar contact.

Hey There!

Score card:

Looks - 5/10.

Body - 9/10, flat tummy.

Ass - 7/10.

VFM. Open for all positions, willing to please.

BJ - 11/10, BBBJ on menu, girl has amazing skills.

Damages - 4 k per hour or two shots which ever is early + 0.8 K for 1st room + 0.8 k for 2nd room.

WIR. No.

Can share the contact with senior who have contributed to the forum!

Cheers, Happy Mongering!

Ravik5932
12-26-21, 05:35
Got to know that management has changed in this MP, never the less, request our brothers who visit this MP not to jack up the prices here. Am yet to hear from the counter guy who left from this MP, heard he has his own setup now. .

Cheers!

Happy mongering!Agree with you about the controlling the prices. That is why I always ask the cost when soliciting info on DM. But most friends don't divulge that info.

Hhhaaa
12-26-21, 06:18
Hey There,

Sp updated new collection and opted for one, quoted 6 k, Offered 4 k but the offer was rejected. SP came back next day and accepted 4 k offer, Thinking with brain and patience saved 2 k end of the day.

Reached the Den, bird matched approx 80% and was willing to please.

Scorecard:

Face - 9/10.

Boobs - 9/10 Soft and big.

Pussy - 9/10 neat and clean.Hey brother, can you please PM me the details thank.

SturdyMan37
12-26-21, 08:27
Feel sorry for you, bro. It happened to me too. On one instance, I was asked to come to DSNR and after reaching the spot when I called him, he started demanding money in advance and I said no and didn't entertain any further conversation. There was one more similar experience I had. I don't remember them threatening me like they did to you. Even if they did, I would have turned my phone off for a few hours and deleted the chat / blocked the person later on. They usually don't persist with one person for too long and turning the phone off would indicate to them that they are after a tough nut that can't easily be cracked.

I got multiple indications from the beginning but couldn't trust my instincts as it is a new place and do not know local game rules. Finally had to pay 2.5 k just to close the matter and shut them. Purpose if this post, do not proceed to book services just by reading advt. ISG has a lot of info already available and consult seniors before going for a genuine SP.

RangerDanger
12-26-21, 09:42
Hey there,

Newbie here from Hyderabad came through a ad in loc a cpl 35 F shared the woman's photos through FB link and were asking for security deposit of 2 k.

Could fellow members confirm whether its genuine or fake.

Attaching pics below any review or info would be helpful.

BigDick1030
12-26-21, 09:51
After 4-5 misses with Medchal HW and cancelled deal with one arrogant *****, Jhonny was desperate yesterday and pinged Medchal HW hubby. He was late to reply and said they can't accommodate me on Sunday, but I can visit on Saturday evening. I Was skeptical for evening due to my own work, so fixed deal for 2 hours at night at their place and will sleep after that there itself. Hubby said they stopped 3/4 hours service and now only 2 deals. 5 k for 2 hours or night 11-5 10 k. I opted 2 hours. Booked cab and reached their place by 9:30.

Was sitting at hall with them for some time and at 10:15 hubby asked me to go to bedroom. I was waiting in shorts and vest. She was trying to make kids to sleep and I was becoming impatient (like just delivered wife making kids to sleep and husband waiting in bedroom by controlling Jhonny).

Finally after 45 minutes of wait, Rama (Medchal HW) came to room in green saree. I jumped like hungry husband. Has smooching for sometime, made her warm and disrobed her. Many of our brothers tasted her. Firm boobs are her assets. I mauled them with all my force in hands and strangely she was enjoying it. I was squeezing the boobs and slowly sucking nipples and making Love bites on neck and boobs. She loved wild sex and started to moan (not fake). Made her to use abusive words and made her to beg for dick. Almost of 60 minutes of foreplay (strangely I controlled myself), she went down for BBJ.

There was lot of precum on my Jhonny and she used her langa to wipe it like dutiful wife. Gave a wonderful BBJ for almost 20 minutes. I shot load and she swallowed it.

Took rest. Has some chitchat. In mean time it was almost 2 hours and hubby knocked door. I decided to extend deal for whole night.

After some 30 minutes, she was sleeping on my chest and biting my nipples. Round 2 started with same template, but this time I was more rough and she was begging for same. This went till 2:45 am and after 2nd round shooting of cum, I became extremely tired and slept. Couldn't had 3rd round even though I had more time.

Cons: as they have only one bathroom which is in bedroom, children disturbed us 2 times between deed. When children knock door she wore dress and slept at hall and husband brought children in dark (I think to make sure that children don't know that their mother is sleeping with someone else).

Also waiting for her till night 11 is irritating.

Better to book her during daytime.

Husband operates through telegram and many seniors has their contact.

Virgin40
12-26-21, 12:55
Hey there,

Newbie here from Hyderabad came through a ad in loc a cpl 35 F shared the woman's photos through FB link and were asking for security deposit of 2 k.

Attaching pics below any review or info would be helpful.Always heard from senior members that. Advance = Fake.

Member #4724
12-26-21, 13:44
Hey there,

Attaching pics below any review or info would be helpful.There are many pics of her and also angelbaby FB account. She will ask money in advance and then blocked.

Seshugadu1
12-26-21, 14:42
Hello,

Trying to buy a subscription in couple of ways but no luck till now. In Coinbase after verifying the ID proof trying to add the payment method but it is showing an error as in below Image. Can anyone help me to solve the issue and succeed in buying a subscription?? If you have any other methods also please let me know.

Got to know what Paxful has higher transaction fee as some people wrote it takes almost 75 $ (25 $+transaction fee) to complete the transaction. So please suggest a good site which as low transaction fee.

Tried Localbitcoin also but failing in ID verification step.

Can Someone Help? Thanks.

Smeesara
12-26-21, 15:42
Feel sorry for you, bro. It happened to me too. On one instance, I was asked to come to DSNR and after reaching the spot when I called him, he started demanding money in advance and I said no and didn't entertain any further conversation. There was one more similar experience I had. I don't remember them threatening me like they did to you. Even if they did, I would have turned my phone off for a few hours and deleted the chat / blocked the person later on. They usually don't persist with one person for too long and turning the phone off would indicate to them that they are after a tough nut that can't easily be cracked.I really switched it off off but had turn it on after sometime and was thinking twice to leave the matter there. May be that was my vulnerability moment but thanks for saying it loud. I will remember that if I stuck in that situation again.

WackyJack
12-26-21, 17:47
Could you PM the telegram link please. I am new here and this is my first try.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

SafeOmk
12-27-21, 04:39
Hey there,

Attaching pics below any review or info would be helpful.Rule of thumb- No advance payment. It nearly always a scam.

MaximumsFrost
12-27-21, 07:09
Hi brother, can you provide few more pointers / keywords for search in location.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Hey There!

Score card:

Looks - 5/10.

Body - 9/10, flat tummy.

Roadside Romeo
12-27-21, 08:51
Type 1: loose pussy yet tight body and nice face.

Vs.

Type 2: Tight pussy yet average body & face.

Bringing to fore this age old debate. What would you vote for? If given a choice, I would tend to veer towards type 1 and even more prefer if the girl is into the act. Dick may be a tool to shoot but it's the mind which needs a greater amount of satisfaction. Any differing thoughts?

Encountered a type 1 again recently. She was hosted by a popular indie (one of her birds was recently reviewed also). She has a nice cozy place. Went for 2 rounds. She's petite and looked chic as she was dressed in a sari similar to the pics. She being only telugu speaking, our conversations were limited this time. But with my broken language skills I understood that she was basically a divorcee with a kid. So she is a MILF and pretty damn fuckable. It started with her undraping her saari, a scene that was to be cherished. Followed by long session of foreplay. Didn't try BBBJ so not sure if it was available. Now don't look down on me for this (sometimes you don't want her to go down on you).

DATY. Did one of my longest DATYs. After long found someone who moaned and responded to every single lick. While the tongue was at war, she practically was doing pussy salutes. Most positions were on offer. But I think her doggie was the best. Many girls don't actually know how to angle themselves to come into the right position. To my surprise, she knew exactly how to angle herself. For her becoming a mountain works and it was a smooth slide for me.

DFK was there but slightly reluctant so nothing much to talk about.

Later she also told she was only 23 year old and not into this trade much.

Attitude: 10/10 smiling personality, very cooperative and looking to please.

Pussy: 7/10 loose because of the kid but quite pink and clean.

Boobs: 7/10 small yet perky.

Overall: 9/10.

Damages: Totally VFM (5 k for 2 + 0. 3 as tips since I had only that much left on pocket that day).

WIR: yeah not for the pussy but the experience. Not sure if she would be available since she doesn't do this regularly.

As always can share selectively to ones who have contributed before.

Next post: based on my escapades from a dating platform.

Rajesh Reddy
12-27-21, 09:04
This happened a couple of months ago, did not get time to write a proper FR.

First of all, a big thanks to BigDick1030 bro for the contact and the reference. Contacted Shilpi but was told that she is not into business anymore, instead referred her friend Laxmi. Shilpi was acting as the handler I believe. When asked for pics, she would not share. I was a bit hesitant but agreed for 8 k and told her clearly that I will walk out if I don't like her friend.

All this is happening only on text, she never took any of my calls.

Travelled all the way to secbad, once reached, I got call from another number and was directed to a nearby building, which looked like a commercial complex.

There are a few onlookers, went in but did not feel confident about the place at all. There are multiple rooms and noise coming from each, felt like an office setup with a bed in a hall.

I was not comfortable, told her so and left the place without any action.

Rajesh Reddy
12-27-21, 09:10
After my previous attempt, was desperate to get some action. Contacted Siri, had hard time convincing her as the last time I met was a few years ago. She finally agreed.

She was already reviewed many times here. Nothing much to talk about the deed. It was quick and mechanical, probably the experience gets better If someone meets her regularly.

Damages - 4 k for 1 shot.

WIR. No.

Buddy1978
12-27-21, 09:58
Visited the MP near Hitech city in a by lane close to a well known hospital. There was a report about the place by one of the brothers earlier. The place is relatively new on the third floor of the building. Rates are reasonable. Rs 1000 for 45 minutes. The receptionist was really sexy Telugu girl with sweet voice. Wish she was the one performing the job. Unfortunately she is married (as per her attire) and does not do massage. The girl assigned was a decent looking girl from Pune. Girl aged 23 years. Name starting with and meaning intoxication. The cubicle has only curtains and no attached toilet. Massage was good. Then came the question of extras. Was asking 1500 for Top access and 2500 for B2B. Negotiated 2 K for B2B. Then she refused to remove the bottom. Over all a decent experience when compared to Hyderabad standards mainly because of the girl. May visit the place to try different girl. Happy mongering.Bro,

Any pointers to this location?

RangerDanger
12-27-21, 10:29
Rule of thumb- No advance payment. It nearly always a scam.
There are many pics of her and also angelbaby FB account. She will ask money in advance and then blocked.
Always heard from senior members that. Advance = Fake.Thank you fellow members for the suggestions.

HydPrince
12-27-21, 10:39
Guys,

I'm in a dilemma whether to try medchal hw or not.

The reviews are very confusing and face and complexion is something I can't compromise on. Atleast the face must be lookable and not scary.

Genuine feedback please.

UltimateBliss
12-27-21, 11:17
This happened a couple of months ago, did not get time to write a proper FR.

First of all, a big thanks to BigDick1030 bro for the contact and the reference. Contacted Shilpi but was told that she is not into business anymore, instead referred her friend Laxmi. Shilpi was acting as the handler I believe. When asked for pics, she would not share. I was a bit hesitant but agreed for 8 k and told her clearly that I will walk out if I don't like her friend.

All this is happening only on text, she never took any of my calls.

Travelled all the way to secbad, once reached, I got call from another number and was directed to a nearby building, which looked like a commercial complex.

There are a few onlookers, went in but did not feel confident about the place at all. There are multiple rooms and noise coming from each, felt like an office setup with a bed in a hall.

I was not comfortable, told her so and left the place without any action.Been to the place couple of times. Ac with a attached washroom. Safe too. Agree that the complex set up looks scary. Can try her in Oyo. Good BBJ skills.

Ravik5932
12-27-21, 12:10
Bro,

Any pointers to this location?Check your PM.

Ravik5932
12-27-21, 12:37
Got message from spa near Taj Krishna that they have new stuff and they forwarded the photos. One of the girls looked good and was tempted to pay a visit. Tried calling them today and their number was switched off. Got through after some time and was told that the place is closed. May be LE trouble. Finally decided to visit the spa at Madhapur. Visited the place a while ago. A Kashmiri girl used to work there. Asked for 1500 rs. At the counter. Paid 1200 rs. A MILF type woman was sitting next to the counter. She was rather attractive with nice bazookas. Selected her. Did not waste much time. Got down to extras immediately. She was demanding 4 K for B2B. I was adamant on 2 K. She finally agreed. She had good figure. She is a Muslim girl from Hyderabad. Cooperative. No DFK. DATY available if required. Nice experience. May repeat in future. There were two more girls at the place. There was another spa in the same building which was closed by LE some time back. Be safe and have fun.

Virgin40
12-27-21, 13:28
This was last week in Kpur.

2.5 at the Entrance or six sessions for 10 K. Decent and clean setup with attached shower. Hot young chick at reception who spoke good English. Another one guided me to the room.

In comes a short bubbly NI in her early twenties with dimples. Kindaa cute.

Talkative but not a chatter box. Massage was okay, nothing amazing to talk about.

On the flip enquired about extras 2-2.5 for HJ + TA or 5 for B2B.

Took HJ+TA for 2.

WIR. Yes.

Stay safe.

Cheers.

Buddy1978
12-27-21, 18:42
Thanks to Donutrider bro for MP suggestion. As lockdown is getting down. Came back to Hyderabad in mid June. As usual pinged fav and dega bro's Sp ending 026. Tried two birds from him. First one is with boobs and heavy figure. Know how to seduce men. Good BBJ. Everything on menu.

Second girl was short cute. Nothing interesting as usual BBJ, WOT, MISS so on.

Coming to MP scene. MP which donutrider bro suggested was closed in the place where I'm. So tried LE Meridien Zivaya Spa. No extras fully professional. Had a decent session. Full body massage and scrub for 2 hrs 2. 8 k.

Coming to interesting part. Thought of trying some old indie and pinged Siri. I met 4 times before but way back in 18 and 19. Somehow she recognized and asked me to come.

God!! She's ageing such gracefully. No girl I recently tried can't match her charm and skin tone. She's perfect MILF to try for sure. Very satisfying experience.

I'm in Delhi now. Any brothers having contacts here please do share. Thanks in advance.Bro,

Can you please share Siri digits? I can reciprocate with contacts in Bangalore. Thanks in advance.

JellyBear
12-28-21, 01:35
Try with localbitcoins website bro. It's super fast and easy to use. Some brother already posted in the forum on Guidelines / Steps to purchase and activate. Check that and follow.This really worked for me. Thanks for the pointer. Was easier than Coinbase or paxful. Have been a long time monger and contributor using USASG. Hope to do the same here when I visit.

If anyone needs any pointers in Raleigh NC then please reach out.

Jb.

WannaDate11
12-28-21, 02:05
Thanks to a couple of minters, got her SP contact and had her come over to my place. 10 k for 2 shots. Typical Thai girl.

With great attitude, clean and pleasant. Had everything except anal on menu, in my opinion she is not big on DFK and neither am I. Between sessions she also gave me a 20 min massage. IMO great value and experience.

Srisri786
12-28-21, 04:56
Guys,

The reviews are very confusing and face and complexion is something I can't compromise on. Atleast the face must be lookable and not scary.

Genuine feedback please.Dude, Face is not that great you can cover the face while deed. She has better structure.

And good inclination to serve her customers.

Member #4724
12-28-21, 05:27
After a long calls and many request siri agreed to meet. Had met her few years back. Now planned for double session in the afternoon. Reached her place and was guided to the room. Had casual chat. Had 2 session with her. Unlike my previous exp which was mechanical and looked like she was disinterested this was complete contrast. With she speaking in slutty telugu and giving those looks all this while she took the command. One thing is for sure though she looks bit old on face but her figure is still worth the visit. 1st session was Wot and Miss and okay foreplay. With Wot her best she does wot as if she is taking revenge. In between the session we were cuddling and having small talks. 2nd session was best and long. She started speaking slutty in her andhra accent which was kindoff arousing to me. We did MISH, WOT and Doggy in front of mirror. Doggy is the best in front of mirror. Had small chit chat and left. Reading past FRs looks like she has become more moody. Better to meet her in the early part of the day. Paid 7 k for 2 times (she did not budge to old rates which would have been 6 k for 2 times).

Regards,

OldGuy.

WLust8112
12-28-21, 05:59
There are many reviews about her looks and her service, I could sense that she is below average in looks but provides good service, I'm tempted to try any seniors could share the contact please. DM is open.

Also I shared SP contact who offers Russian birds with many in the forum, did anyone had a good experience? If so please share.

After 4-5 misses with Medchal HW and cancelled deal with one arrogant *****, Jhonny was desperate yesterday and pinged Medchal HW hubby. He was late to reply and said they can't accommodate me on Sunday, but I can visit on Saturday evening. I Was skeptical for evening due to my own work, so fixed deal for 2 hours at night at their place and will sleep after that there itself. Hubby said they stopped 3/4 hours service and now only 2 deals. 5 k for 2 hours or night 11-5 10 k. I opted 2 hours. Booked cab and reached their place by 9:30.

Was sitting at hall with them for some time and at 10:15 hubby asked me to go to bedroom. I was waiting in shorts and vest. She was trying to make kids to sleep and I was becoming impatient (like just delivered wife making kids to sleep and husband waiting in bedroom by controlling Jhonny).

Finally after 45 minutes of wait, Rama (Medchal HW) came to room in green saree. I jumped like hungry husband. Has smooching for sometime, made her warm and disrobed her. Many of our brothers tasted her. Firm boobs are her assets. I mauled them with all my force in hands and strangely she was enjoying it. I was squeezing the boobs and slowly sucking nipples and making Love bites on neck and boobs. She loved wild sex and started to moan (not fake). Made her to use abusive words and made her to beg for dick. Almost of 60 minutes of foreplay (strangely I controlled myself), she went down for BBJ..

Jhongage
12-28-21, 09:47
Thanks to a couple of minters, got her SP contact and had her come over to my place. 10 k for 2 shots. Typical Thai girl.

With great attitude, clean and pleasant. Had everything except anal on menu, in my opinion she is not big on DFK and neither am I. Between sessions she also gave me a 20 min massage. IMO great value and experience.Hey,

You over paid previous FR's on the forum also show she is 7 k max for 2 pops.

Keep prices in check.

Cheers.

ZOrchid
12-28-21, 10:03
I visited Hyderabad for the first time. Stayed at Rad. Blu. Member Hhhaaa had kindly shared an SP number, who provides Thai birds,*ends*with 764. Contacted him, and he sent* 2 pics. One looked a bit older (though he claims she is 24), but good structure. Likely enhanced. Another one looked a bit younger. As I chose the latter, he said it would be a problem and said he only has the other one.

Important: This SP knew about the ISG forum!

Was desperate, so agreed to that bird for 12 k 2 hrs 2 shots, for 10.30 pm. He said at 9. 30 pm that she will start in 10 min, and I asked him to inform me as she started. Till 10.40, there was no updates. I called him, and he was not even picking up the phone. SO, that's it. Jerked off, slept and sadly saved around 13 k.

Disappointed.

JellyBear
12-28-21, 10:26
First Spa FR.

Saw decent reports about this. A little bit of RTFF gave some pointers so went ahead. There is name change but the location is the same. 2 k for 45 minutes. Picked Zoya and the massage was very good with good teasing and some bum favors. After flip negations started an agreed for B2B 3 K after haggling down from 5 k. Felt a little high because the bottom did not come off. And no DFK at all. But excellent figure and spent a good 15 minutes foreplay and cuddling. Face is also beautiful but YMMV. Will definitely repeat.

Some weird things, room was kept very dark. And ID was required for scanning before the massage. Which was not what I was expecting. I however had a semi fake ID so I was able use that.

JB.

HunkyDory912
12-28-21, 12:11
Just a follow up on my earlier request. It would be of great help if anybody could share the number of a SP with high quality girls to visit in Hyderabad. Also any Indie or Spa leads. As I am visiting Hyderabad after a long time, most of my contacts have gone quiet now.

So any help would be greatly appreciated. Look forward.

Virgin40
12-28-21, 13:19
Visited last week. Already reviewed and known to many members.

Opted for Tanmayi. Telug MILF. Voluptuous is the right description.

Massage was namesake as usual. On the flip B2B for 3.

I finished early and out.

Counter: 2.5 - 60 min.

Have fun.

Baaziga
12-28-21, 13:38
Hello Guys,

Can someone share the contact of Medchal HW. People here know that I have reciprocated with the contacts that I have to many of them over here.

Hardrod81
12-28-21, 13:45
If you have profile in blue bird tweet taar app you can easily find few cpls profile with photos from Hyderabad location, I had tried one of them genuie but off late the amount of traffic getting diverted to them they had jacked the prices from 12 k to 20 k now for 4 hours.

Pretty nice to see that locanto got some genuine offers, I tried but failed many times and but mostly fake came across fake one. I tried to PM you as usual your inbox full and people now will rush towards her. Brethren, please don't increase her price and make her a queen *****. Control the rush and hiod the price at very best level.

Baaziga
12-28-21, 13:45
Tried to inbox you, clear your messages bro.

Just a follow up on my earlier request. It would be of great help if anybody could share the number of a SP with high quality girls to visit in Hyderabad. Also any Indie or Spa leads. As I am visiting Hyderabad after a long time, most of my contacts have gone quiet now.

So any help would be greatly appreciated. Look forward.

Baaziga
12-28-21, 14:06
This is an FR from last week. I used just Dial as my search option and tried to get a MP, Tried a MP from A'pet whose name starts with the, The cost for massage seems to be reasonable with 1000 per 45 minutes, have option to select the masseuse and they were around 3 to 4 girls all were bad looking and as I was very horny selected the best among them (a bit fluffy babe). I was escorted to a room and asked to get ready with the langot, I was waiting for the girl and she came in, was a bong and my expectations went too high (my special liking for bongs). She started with a back massage and since the start there was no interest for her to massage my body, she rubbed my body for 2 minutes and started asking extras. She quoted 4 k for B2B, though I didn'tt wanted but as my Johnny was not in a position to listen to my mind, I bargained for 3 k and the biggest mistake that I have done is to pay upfront, once I paid her upfront the Nakras started. This was my worst experience among the dozen of MP I have visited.

Damages: 1000 counter+ 3 k extras.

WIR: never.

Buddy1978
12-28-21, 16:18
Was in town for a short week. Thanks to Bigdickguy and Couple others for valuable intel.

#1. Miss and. Inde. Pretty decent place and she had a nice body. 32 c boobs and dusky complexion. We set up some time over WhatsApp chat, she shared the location and it was easy parking. Went up to her flat and had some small talk. We got down to business and she started kissing my neck. I grabbed her boobs, played with them a bit and got to wot and finished in doggy. We lay there naked for 15-20 and started round 2. She seems turned on completely and told me I can stay for another hour if I want. I couldn't but I liked her service and attitude. Not a clock watcher and no rush at all.

#2. SP Sky. Thanks to the seniors again. SP Sky was prompt and the girl is around 21 years old. Petite girl from Assam. Booked oyo and the SP was a few minutes late than the agreed time. We checked in and the girl cleaned up a bit and we started the deed. Nothing to write home about. Pretty regular missionary and an hour and half later, checked out and had the girl on her way back.

#3. Mirror girl. Jeez, this one is a nympho. I had more foreplay with her than I typically do and she was dripping wet. I prefer to start with wot because I can look at the girl and play with her boobs. We later moved to several positions starting with doggy, standing, leaning on the bed, side scissors, and it took me a good 25-30 minutes to climax. One heck of a fuck and my butt and thigh muscles were sore from that session. She welcomed me to stay but I was so fucking drained and hungry. I left shortly..Hi Bro,

Can you please share connect of #4. Would love to experience slightly higher end profiles. I think 20 k is a good deal provided it's a high end and a low volume partner.

HydMong
12-28-21, 16:20
Can you share location detail in PM

Got message from spa near Taj Krishna that they have new stuff and they forwarded the photos. One of the girls looked good and was tempted to pay a visit. Tried calling them today and their number was switched off. Got through after some time and was told that the place is closed. May be LE trouble. Finally decided to visit the spa at Madhapur. Visited the place a while ago. A Kashmiri girl used to work there. Asked for 1500 rs. At the counter. Paid 1200 rs. A MILF type woman was sitting next to the counter. She was rather attractive with nice bazookas. Selected her. Did not waste much time. Got down to extras immediately. She was demanding 4 K for B2B. I was adamant on 2 K. She finally agreed. She had good figure. She is a Muslim girl from Hyderabad. Cooperative. No DFK. DATY available if required. Nice experience. May repeat in future. There were two more girls at the place. There was another spa in the same building which was closed by LE some time back. Be safe and have fun..

Buddy1978
12-28-21, 16:24
I was checking out the Amitabh promoted site and found a spa to go to. I got a call back from a different spa provider. This guy was rather blatant and called out that they would show a line up and was openly suggestive. He gave me the address of a complex and I have known the place for a while now. Then I got a call from the actual spa that I was wanting to go to. Any seniors know of this setup in moon lok? Is it legit or a risky bait?

I am actually worried about how this chap got my contact in the first place. I was trying to call a different place altogether.

CoolSub
12-28-21, 16:35
Dude, Face is not that great you can cover the face while deed. She has better structure.

And good inclination to serve her customers.Is she Telugu or Tamil?

AquaGenius
12-28-21, 16:59
Guys,

Has anyone tried SP number ending with 633. He has good birds just want to check if it's genuine?Wow, are these shared by an SP? The pics are total matrimonial site worthy.

Kiran426
12-28-21, 18:59
Can someone share Navya's contact and a reference?

Thanks.

IPhone10
12-28-21, 21:27
Guys,

Genuine feedback please.Can I get medchal hw details please.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Ravik5932
12-29-21, 05:09
Can you share location detail in PM.Replied bro. Better to ask directly on PM.

Member #4724
12-29-21, 05:28
Got this contact from senior bro. Number somehow looks like not working. Any other monger has her number Or any FRs they can direct me to.

Thanks and regards.

SturdyMan37
12-29-21, 06:15
JD sells it to others who are in the same business line. I called an AC technician once and in return, received calls from whole bunch of others. Some of these business listings use numbers provided to them by JD so the call gets routed via JD.

I was checking out the Amitabh promoted site and found a spa to go to. I got a call back from a different spa provider. This guy was rather blatant and called out that they would show a line up and was openly suggestive. He gave me the address of a complex and I have known the place for a while now. Then I got a call from the actual spa that I was wanting to go to. Any seniors know of this setup in moon lok? Is it legit or a risky bait?

I am actually worried about how this chap got my contact in the first place. I was trying to call a different place altogether.

Ravinderreddy2
12-29-21, 09:26
Can someone share Navya's contact and a reference?

Thanks.Check your PM I had shared it with reference.

RohanM
12-29-21, 09:33
Visited the MP near Hitech city in a by lane close to a well known hospital. There was a report about the place by one of the brothers earlier. The place is relatively new on the third floor of the building. Rates are reasonable. Rs 1000 for 45 minutes. The receptionist was really sexy Telugu girl with sweet voice. Wish she was the one performing the job. Unfortunately she is married (as per her attire) and does not do massage. The girl assigned was a decent looking girl from Pune. Girl aged 23 years. Name starting with and meaning intoxication. The cubicle has only curtains and no attached toilet. Massage was good. Then came the question of extras. Was asking 1500 for Top access and 2500 for B2B. Negotiated 2 K for B2B. Then she refused to remove the bottom. Over all a decent experience when compared to Hyderabad standards mainly because of the girl. May visit the place to try different girl. Happy mongering.Ishika almond eyes?

Buddy1978
12-29-21, 09:38
Can you share location detail in PM.Bro. Shared a few contacts in Blr on your PM. Can you please share digits of Mirror and a reference?

Thanks.

Buddy1978
12-29-21, 10:00
Hey There!

Been a silent watcher for a long time and finally had a break through with the membership!

Got the contact of mirror from an old pal. Mirror asked for reference and the response was prompt.

Was not comfortable with in call & asked options of out call, was in menu.

Agreed on time & place, she reached on time promptly.

Can have good time if we have patience to deal with her.

Figure - 3/5.

Attitude - 4/5.

Hole. Loose.Bro,

Can you PM mirror digits as well as a reference?

Thanks. I can provide contacts in Bangalore.

Member #4725
12-29-21, 10:20
Dear brethren,

I'm a new joinee in this bandwagon. Glad to meet you all.

Member #4725
12-29-21, 14:04
Can someone kindly share Siri and Ramya contact with references will reciprocate the favour with known contact in Hyderabad.

Thank you in advance.

Buddy1978
12-29-21, 21:00
Tried the PG road MP. Tried Ms P. Lactating lady. Had a very good time. Very cooperative. Did a full Monty B2B, fingered her till she was wet, full body B2B, BJ, HJ and shower together. Really enjoyed myself. However I am worried about a couple of items.

1. The front desk asked for ID. Had to give ID before the session. Hope that is ok. Seniors who visited this joint, please advise.

2. The guy at the front was extremely blunt and suggestive. He was name dropping many well known folks.

Such open bragging leads to LE action. This guy at the front desk needs to keep his gob shut and learn to be more discreet.

I prefer utmost discretion and high quality of the birds.

I had a very good time inside, however WIR. Definitely No.

Seniors who visited this MP, what do you think? Is there a better way to handle this? This place is a gem but given the 'in your face' attitude of the front desk, might be risky.

BoyPune
12-30-21, 05:40
I am in contact with a Cpl FR Suncity area.

Asking for 8 k for 1 HR.

12 k for 2 hour.

18 k for 3 hour.

25 k for full night.

Anybody tried them?

Please provide your reviews and what is right price I should offer them?

Estasy
12-30-21, 08:16
Is it next to ratnadeep first floor and steps / lift from Cellar?

Visited last week. Already reviewed and known to many members.

Opted for Tanmayi. Telug MILF. Voluptuous is the right description.

Massage was namesake as usual. On the flip B2B for 3.

I finished early and out.

Counter: 2.5 - 60 min.

Have fun.

KarolBaghsonu
12-30-21, 09:04
Hi mongers, I need one young and beautiful inde or sp who provides college girls. She should be telugu speaking girl. Please help me with the lead if anyone has. I will be in Hyderabad only for today. I can reciprocated whatever you want in Delhi. Please help me out.

RamuMohith21
12-30-21, 10:46
Have planned to try Jamba spa but after the raids that were happening stopped myself and planned to. Visit Kan as the owner assured that it's safe and they are allowing only old customers. Went there and asked for Anna as I read reviews in the forum. She asked me if it's my first time and I told my previous experiences and by that she got the hint that I would be needing extras. After a good bum massage and subtle hints I asked her if DFK is possible. She directly said no. I asked if I can touch her boobs and then she said I can but with the top on. She allowed me to press her boobs for some time and then she asked me to turn around. Then she asked if I needed relaxation and she proceeded with HJ. After that proceeded to steam and bath. The oil is very greasy over here.

Member #4725
12-30-21, 11:07
Got the digits of a female SP who operates at her house at ycfguda. Contacted her via the digit, and reached to her house in an alley. It's a 3 room tiny individual house. There she showed the collection in her WA and managed to fix the damage at 3 k and spotted down two birds whome she contacted and arranged in 20 minutes to visit her house and gave the other room for action. Managed to shoot the two birds one after the other 3 hrs. One is a muslin and the other is a hin. No rush. No time watching. Damage 6 k for 4 hours 2 birds 4 shots. Not a must hit collection, but a time passable.

Virgin40
12-30-21, 11:23
Is it next to ratnadeep first floor and steps / lift from Cellar?Yes it is.

Virgin40
12-30-21, 11:30

Virgin40
12-30-21, 11:39

Member #4723
12-30-21, 14:56
FR1 - Found this contact on loco. One brother already reviewed her earlier. Negotiated at 5/2. Have been out of action for long so at the first hour of freedom thought of giving her a try.

As the door opened, I saw a fair, tall lady with giant bazookas. She asked for advance the entire amount (Hint 1). The brain was reluctant at first and wanted to go with only 1 (she didn't agree), the johnny took over the thinking and promised how bad it can get, after all the lady is fair with handfull of bazookas. All you need to do is squeeze and johnny do the drills. .

Round one, No chit chat, no GFE. Stripped down to birthday suits. Bazookas so firm like rock. Never ever felt like this before. Squeezing was like a grip exercise. She pretended to cooperate but was hiding her p* for whatever reason who knows, didn't allow to touch either. After namesake CBJ, started the deed with WOT. It was rough not at all pleasant. She had this crazy fish smelling mouth. Managed to complete the first. For second, decided to go missionary but she had her hand over the area all the time. With no involvement and horrible smelling mouth, johnny simply didn't cared. Cleaned up myself and left.

Lesson learned. Always go with 1, if good then go for the second. I could have saved 2 k. If anyone asks payment upfront, backing out might not be a bad idea.

Damage - 5 K.

WIR. No.

Bros who like BBW can give her a try but for me preference is GFE.

FR2 - Searched for contact in Sulekha. Got call from Hava* Spa. Bought a deal from NB coupon and reached the place. Asked for thai, given a NE (looked pretty I didn't care). Massage was okay. I have stopped popping the question for extras. At the end, she broke the ice with options available for HJ and B2 be. She asked for advance, I denied and told her will pay after and that it has to be slow and not a hurried one.

Damage - 1 K + 1 K (HJ. Should have brought this down).

GirshHyd
12-31-21, 04:31
Hello all,

Started following this site from a long time, but not been a member as the other platforms did provide me the comfort needed. Been in UK, big fan of a-ult-ork, v-v- street. Unfortunately that's been shutdown and we don't have the same platform where Indes are without brokers as of such.

Loc--to is full of spam even though we can find 1/2 out of 100's as genuine but no point of chasing. Sk-k-a is something I relied when I moved recently but its been spammed. I did look at localcity69 site and infact took one service but not great experience as the accommodation is pathetic.

I love this forum because almost all are genuine. People do share their experiences and help others in mongering world. Some posts I believe are of SPs but at least chances of getting cheated are least.

This is the reason I started membership and posting messages by subscribing first. Thanks to my friend in Blr who is a partner in mong scenes, helped me in sharing contacts by being part of this forum. He is now in France and I took his suggestion to be part of this forum.

I am not sure how to proceed with current pandemic, but believe Indes visit will be a better way to start. I will keep costs under control despite my desperation and guess will contribute whatever I can.

If someone can share some reliable indes and may be keeping cost in note, will help me to start experience in this pearl city.

Salut.

Lamboos
12-31-21, 05:47
Singh83,

The first wg. Are you sure she is not a post op trans? I don't know anything about this women but from your description, a lot of things are a bit suspicious. You described her as tall, very firm boobs (implants are also like that), her constantly hiding her pussy (possible if she didn't want you to see it or if there are scars). You also described her as having a funny foul smell and hiding her pussy. Another possibility is that if she really is a woman, then she could be infected, just be careful. Mostly foul smell might be there, if people are having some STDs. Could also be the reason if she has ulcers or warts in her pussy and might hurt if someone fingers etc and might have avoided hence. Anyway a bit strange.

Lamboos
12-31-21, 06:15
Tried the PG road MP. Tried Ms P. Lactating lady. Had a very good time. Very cooperative. Did a full Monty B2B, fingered her till she was wet, full body B2B, BJ, HJ and shower together. Really enjoyed myself. However I am worried about a couple of items.

1. The front desk asked for ID. Had to give ID before the session. Hope that is ok. Seniors who visited this joint, please advise.

2. The guy at the front was extremely blunt and suggestive. He was name dropping many well known folks.

Such open bragging leads to LE action. This guy at the front desk needs to keep his gob shut and learn to be more discreet.

I prefer utmost discretion and high quality of the birds.

I had a very good time inside, however WIR. Definitely No.

Seniors who visited this MP, what do you think? Is there a better way to handle this? This place is a gem but given the 'in your face' attitude of the front desk, might be risky.This is the first time I am hearing a MP or Spa asking for ID. Never ever give your ID at MPs, They have no right to ask for IDs. Only Hotels can ask for IDs. If they insist, just walk away. It is not a risk worth taking in my opinion. If there ever is a LE raid, you have just made their job easy or at the worst you could even be blackmailed later by the people who run this. Safe Mongering.

GirshHyd
12-31-21, 06:19
The first wg. Are you sure she is not a post op trans? I don't know anything about this women but from your description, a lot of things are a bit suspicious. You described her as tall, very firm boobs (implants are also like that), her constantly hiding her pussy (possible if she didn't want you to see it or if there are scars). You also described her as having a funny foul smell and hiding her pussy. Another possibility is that if she really is a woman, then she could be infected, just be careful. Mostly foul smell might be there, if people are having some STDs. Could also be the reason if she has ulcers or warts in her pussy and might hurt if someone fingers etc and might have avoided hence. Anyway a bit strange.By the description right she is post-op. I met similar description lady through Skokka. Stays around Kukatpali. If this person also met in the same area, then its same. The thing I observed is she won't talk. Communicate through hiss sound instead of being complete vocal. Guess her vocal is still manly. She is fair, bubbly and had spects. Dropped the plan when I met in person and returned.

Ravik5932
12-31-21, 07:59
This is the first time I am hearing a MP or Spa asking for ID. Never ever give your ID at MPs, They have no right to ask for IDs. Only Hotels can ask for IDs. If they insist, just walk away. It is not a risk worth taking in my opinion. If there ever is a LE raid, you have just made their job easy or at the worst you could even be blackmailed later by the people who run this. Safe Mongering.I was asked ID at Calm spa at GB. Refused and walked out. Understand from brothers that it is a practice at some of the spas. I was not comfortable though.

GirshHyd
12-31-21, 10:49
Hello fellow mongers,

There is one request for all. Whoever has got recent experience with new or famous Indes or SP birds, kindly do share the experience. There are 2 reasons for the same:

1. Everyone will knew the latest updates and attitude of these birds if it's worth to repeat a visit or not.

2. It helps the person who shared the contact that we have met and had some use.

I'm a newbie but when I went thru first 100 pages, I see most newbies present or new contacts shared but no reviews. If my analysis is wrong, please excuse. But this is what I see. And in fact these apply to me more as I said I'm new to forum.

The drawback of this will be like there will be set of trustees who form group and share themselves the experience instead in forum which we might lose the opportunity. I hope this didn't start yet.

My 2 cents and sorry if this hurts anyone.

Virgin40
12-31-21, 12:26
This is the first time I am hearing a MP or Spa asking for ID. Never ever give your ID at MPs, They have no right to ask for IDs. Only Hotels can ask for IDs. If they insist, just walk away. It is not a risk worth taking in my opinion. If there ever is a LE raid, you have just made their job easy or at the worst you could even be blackmailed later by the people who run this. Safe Mongering.Also the girls there know about ISG totally.

Some idiot showed a bird the website and how mongers review etc.

On a recent visit, a girl said, in her own words "There is a website where people review and rate us, what all services we provide.

How we do and charges, photos etc. That's how we get more clients."

WTF, I just had to change topic without confirmation or denial.

Member #4725
12-31-21, 16:27
Dear Brethren,

Play safe. Let's unite and enjoy the coming 2022.

Regards.

Small brethren.

BigDick1030
01-01-22, 06:24
Also the girls there know about ISG totally.

Some idiot showed a bird the website and how mongers review etc.

On a recent visit, a girl said, in her own words "There is a website where people review and rate us, what all services we provide.

How we do and charges, photos etc. That's how we get more clients."

WTF, I just had to change topic without confirmation or denial.Who ever discussed about this site with girls is dickhead who need to be banned. Why the fuck people don't understand that any attempt of trying to be Mr cool with WG / SPA girls especially by discussing about ISG is most idiotic thing.

Only god save the mongering scene in such scenario.

IronMerc
01-01-22, 06:27
A big shout out and Thanks to Babykutu and Dega123 Brothers both happened to share same contact.

Visited Hyderabad for 3 weeks vacation.

2nd Day in Hyderabad, met SP the 026.

Only one bird was present at that time (Mumbai based bird).

She was tall, dusky and had good structure.

She was into the act, experience was good. I didn't take BJ, just romanced and did 1 pop in mis position.

Face: 6/10.

Structure: 8. 5/10.

Attitude: 8. 5/10.

Damage: 7 k (1 HR,1 pop).

SP will not be available for some time now.

Will share more experience as and when they happen.

Staying near miyapur for next few days.

If there are any suggestions on MP, inde or SP in miyapur area kindly help.

Buddy1978
01-01-22, 09:53
Hey there!

I just learned from friend that the capital city SP's are operating with out any local agents in our own pearl city. I did not believe it until we picked up this bird from one of their Den's.

To my surprise, everything was so neatly organized, I bet even a local agent would be on run looking at the operations they have set up here.

Called the SP, he shared the available birds portfolio, we selected one and he directed to a den where birds were "stationed", mind you these are very upscale places and not those shady types.

Bird matched to the pics and she was fresh with a very nice perfume. Picked up and drove to my Den!

Report:.Bro. Can you share digits of this SP? Please clear your PM.

I can reciprocate contacts from Blr and Hyderabad.

RamboRaj
01-01-22, 12:02
Type 1: loose pussy yet tight body and nice face.

Vs.

Type 2: Tight pussy yet average body & face.

Bringing to fore this age old debate. What would you vote for? If given a choice, I would tend to veer towards type 1 and even more prefer if the girl is into the act. Dick may be a tool to shoot but it's the mind which needs a greater amount of satisfaction. Any differing thoughts?

Encountered a type 1 again recently. She was hosted by a popular indie (one of her birds was recently reviewed also). She has a nice cozy place. Went for 2 rounds. She's petite and looked chic as she was dressed in a sari similar to the pics. She being only telugu speaking, our conversations were limited this time. But with my broken language skills I understood that she was basically a divorcee with a kid. So she is a MILF and pretty damn fuckable. It started with her undraping her saari, a scene that was to be cherished. Followed by long session of foreplay. Didn't try BBBJ so not sure if it was available. Now don't look down on me for this (sometimes you don't want her to go down on you).

DATY. Did one of my longest DATYs. After long found someone who moaned and responded to every single lick. While the tongue was at war, she practically was doing pussy salutes. Most positions were on offer. But I think her doggie was the best. Many girls don't actually know how to angle themselves to come into the right position. To my surprise, she knew exactly how to angle herself. For her becoming a mountain works and it was a smooth slide for me.

DFK was there but slightly reluctant so nothing much to talk about.

Later she also told she was only 23 year old and not into this trade much.

Attitude: 10/10 smiling personality, very cooperative and looking to please.

Pussy: 7/10 loose because of the kid but quite pink and clean.

Boobs: 7/10 small yet perky.

Overall: 9/10.

Damages: Totally VFM (5 k for 2 + 0. 3 as tips since I had only that much left on pocket that day).

WIR: yeah not for the pussy but the experience. Not sure if she would be available since she doesn't do this regularly.

As always can share selectively to ones who have contributed before.

Next post: based on my escapades from a dating platform.Can you pm me the digits and name of this chic and refernce bro thank you in advance.

DeadlyScorpio
01-01-22, 12:14

Any tips on how I can pamper her and get to her slowly? Anybody who has tried something like that and been successful at it?Pretty risky dude, could land into trouble if things go haywire. At end of the day she is a woman, talk smooth, provide financial help, try to address her problems, pay more to make her spend additional time at your place, if you play your cards well she could be yours, but risky part is what if she gets attached, would be tough to get rid of her and could be an a non-sense that one wouldn't want to deal with.

Seshugadu1
01-01-22, 16:00
Hello all, Starting new year with the new beginning. PM Activated.

MtlBoy
01-01-22, 16:23
Crap. I used to go to this Spa (travel almost 12 km) just for one girl. Ms J with a flat tummy and decent face and boobs. I really have to seduce her for six months going there once or twice every month. Finally, she agreed for FS. She was my go-to girl during the second lockdown and used to charge me 3 K initially it came down to 1. 5 K for FS. The whole experience is total GFE she even asked me to take her to a pub and get her drunk (but I never obliged). All other girls are MLIFs. Recently I have noticed new younger girls but I guess the organiser has become too greedy. The place is non-discreet and obvious from outside. No wonder this was raided.

Damn, I will miss my sure shot cheap FS. (counter 1 K and 1. 5 K to the girl) worthed. Once I have bought a small size dress from BIBA showroom nearby and she accepted that as payment and fucked me in that dress.

She has switched off her phone now.

Hey guys,

Hope all are doing well. There was a raid at Glovish MP in A. S Rao nagar yest. Be careful.

https://m.sakshi.com/telugu-news/crime/police-raid-massage-center-kushaiguda-hyderabad-1421886

Sunny511
01-01-22, 17:52
I am a newbie here but following the forum since last year, wanted to try out my first experience with medchal hw, could some of the seniors please help me with that contact. I am not a time passer guy and really wanted to start the mongering process deeply. Will reciprocate with contacts and will take subscription soon. Please for this one help me with medchal telegram contact at least some clue on how to find it.

LiveTryrpt
01-01-22, 18:11
I was in Hyderabad for a short time and tried a SP shared by someone outside of this forum.

SP shared few pics and I asked him to recommend someone who provides good service. Selected one from the list and she arrived at my hotel within the hour. Met in the lobby and had no issues going up.

Looks: Short, dusky, big bees.

Attitude: Friendly, but tried to get it over with soon.

Service: I would say average as it was non GFE. I have been spoiled by GFE in the states.

Repeat: Girl No, SP Yes. He seemed very friendly and genuine.

Damage: 16 k for 2.

Also, big thanks to IronMerc bro for sharing contacts which are well known in the forum. Tried two other who are already reviewed.

Virgin40
01-02-22, 03:07
I am a newbie here but following the forum since last year, wanted to try out my first experience with medchal hw, could some of the seniors please help me with that contact. I am not a time passer guy and really wanted to start the mongering process deeply. Will reciprocate with contacts and will take subscription soon. Please for this one help me with medchal telegram contact at least some clue on how to find it.Get a subscription first. That is the only way you can get info from other members.

Aryna
01-02-22, 03:34
Found SP number ending 063 from skokka, madhapur.

Charges: 10 k for 2.

Service: 8/10 (she was in hurry).

Face: 7/10.

Body: little chubby.

Pussy: tight.

Called her to hotel, paid her, got naked, kissed her and banged her hard.

Had some drinks and started 2nd round.

No DFK.

No CIM.

Member #4725
01-02-22, 05:03
With thumbnail name cirischa. Any numero and ref.

HydPrince
01-02-22, 08:00
Yesterday I got scammed by a cam girl. The reviews were genuine on the bird app and got fooled.

I wasn't thinking from my mind and lost. Immediately got blocked.

I am laughing at myself now. Newbies, don't behave like me.

Baaziga
01-02-22, 09:45
Activate your subscription bro!

Found SP number ending 063 from skokka, madhapur.

Pussy: tight..

DeadlyScorpio
01-02-22, 10:33
With thumbnail name cirischa. Any numero and ref.Very tough to relate dude, not everyone has that kind of the to go through the thumbnails and look for your description.

Shekhar647
01-02-22, 10:37
Hey there!

Report:

Boobs - 10/10, Soft and handful.

Face - 8/10..This is a great start. Please share the details.

JohnGreenChe
01-02-22, 14:50
I was in Hyderabad for a short time and tried a SP shared by someone outside of this forum.

SP shared few pics and I asked him to recommend someone who provides good service. Selected one from the list and she arrived at my hotel within the hour. Met in the lobby and had no issues going up.

Looks: Short, dusky, big bees.

Attitude: Friendly, but tried to get it over with soon.

Service: I would say average as it was non GFE. I have been spoiled by GFE in the states.

Repeat: Girl No, SP Yes. He seemed very friendly and genuine.

Damage: 16 k for 2.

Also, big thanks to IronMerc bro for sharing contacts which are well known in the forum. Tried two other who are already reviewed.Bro, good to hear you had some fun however 16 k for 2 is too high. Please keep the rates in check and not to overpay.

Thanks.

LocalBandha
01-02-22, 14:56
Hello All,

I am just so happy to find such a forum even exists. I am not new to the scene, have some experience. But definitely newbie here.

I've an SP in yusufguda providing chicks ranged form avg to banger. Would like to to reciprocate this contact with other.

I am looking for high end indie or SP who do not hold back and offers everything on the menu.

Thanks.

TonyQ
01-02-22, 23:08
Got subscription few weeks ago. Please share if you have any contacts or any sites. I tried PM'ing few members. But no luck.

I'm a virgin. So any leads or suggestions are appreciated.

LocalBandha
01-03-22, 05:16
Yesterday I got hold of an MP contact from locan. Few members might recognize this, its near panjagunta metro station (at least that's what the person on the phone told me). I reached the place and called the MP contact, he didn't answer my calls for long time. I just wasted 2 hours. So I picked my phone and reached another MP near khairthabad. Its been very long since I visited this MP. I could not recognize the management here now. I think they got changed recently. I reached this MP directly, there was only one bird available at that time. Other bird was busy and I didn't want to my time anymore.

The person at the counter stated that only B2 B is available and asked for 3 k and I was ok with it. The bird was from Mumbai and started massaging, it was ok, then she popped the question of extra services and I said I need FS. She went out, spoke with management and got back. After the message we started the deed, it was good, she was cooperative. Unfortunately I don't remember the name.

Looks: 7/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

DFK: 9/10.

No CBJ or BBJ. I was squeezing here ass and boobs throughout massage session.

Overall: 8/10.

Will be returning back to this MP. Gets new stock every 15 days I believe.

GlobalTurkey
01-03-22, 07:02
I will be in the pearl city coming weekend and I am looking for SP / indie contacts who can provide outcall in hotels. It's just an overnight stay so need some reliable contacts. I am simply looking for a GFE with a wide menu (who isn't). I am basically from Bangalore and can reciprocate with Bangalore contacts.

Hyderabad forum had been kind to me in the past, and I hope the same this time. Unfortunately the contacts shared earlier like Nisha etc are no longer active.

TIA.

GT.

Seshugadu1
01-03-22, 10:44
Hello Mongers,

I'm Going to Vishakapatnam tomorrow. Completely new place for me. Can you please share some contacts like kousalya or any others?

Like housewives or any with GFE. Can someone share reliable contacts there?

Thank you! Happy Hunting.

Seshu!

KrishnaChaitu
01-03-22, 11:47
I had an amazing 2020 all because of this forum and seniors. I will be travelling back to Hyderabad soon and will get a subscription too.

Just want to express my gratitude to this forum and seniors.

Will stay in touch.

GirshHyd
01-03-22, 14:53
Finally found some time to meet Siri. Been in touch with her in whatsapp but didn't plan those times. Coming to overall experience:

Place: After Pragathi nagar lake from KP, taking a left to Mnagar with park nearby. Easy to find as not many turns required.

Went with Chocolates and safety pack. Seeing her first time, she is around 38-40. Maintained body but saggy be. Fair and try to please. Simple and pleasant speaking. No dramas. Happy that her kid will get some chocolates.

Deed: she undressed me and hers too. Started with BJ. No teeth touch. Very experienced. Went on for 15 minutes. No dramas.

Started kissing all over body. No lips touch. After some time, started missionary. While this happened for very short time. Took doggy position later and finished. She is safe to visit. Service only after protection.

4 k for once. Expecting 8 k for twice but can be negotiated to 6-7 k max. She said 3 k for once is 3 years before. Might not be true. Pay by cash and not by UPI. I recommend this. Flat is ok. She don't accept night services.

Had one elder lady with her. If we treat her well she will reciprocate. Good for newbies and also 2nd visit (I prefer 2 shots next time with her).

Thank you for sharing contact guys. Next visit planned is Med HW but that will be after some time as New year workload started very early.

SollTravel
01-03-22, 16:18
Hints about the address please.

Yesterday I got hold of an MP contact from locan. Few members might recognize this, its near panjagunta metro station (at least that's what the person on the phone told me). I reached the place and called the MP contact, he didn't answer my calls for long time. I just wasted 2 hours. So I picked my phone and reached another MP near khairthabad. Its been very long since I visited this MP. I could not recognize the management here now. I think they got changed recently. I reached this MP directly, there was only one bird available at that time. Other bird was busy and I didn't want to my time anymore.

The person at the counter stated that only B2 B is available and asked for 3 k and I was ok with it. The bird was from Mumbai and started massaging, it was ok, then she popped the question of extra services and I said I need FS. She went out, spoke with management and got back. After the message we started the deed, it was good, she was cooperative. Unfortunately I don't remember the name.

Proprono
01-03-22, 17:24
[digitsandrefplz. =Aryna;2645751]Found SP number ending 063 from skokka, madhapur.

Pussy: tight.

Called her to hotel, paid her, got naked, kissed her and banged her hard.

Had some drinks and started 2nd round.

No DFK.

No CIM. [ / QUOTE].

Sunny511
01-03-22, 18:18
I have taken the bitcoins and transferred it to forum and asked to activate my subscription. How long does it take for activation, how do I know it gets activated or not.

Sean 1490
01-03-22, 19:01
Hi bros.

I'm new to this forum. I have been mongering in the US since few years and new to Hyderabad Scene.

Joined here last year in July and have been following since then. I really appreciate people moving this forward with their contribution.

Reached out to few seniors and they are kind enough to share some contacts.

Thanks much to Dega bro for contact and tried birds from your favorite SP last month. He is a true service oriented guy and it was an awesome experience, same as reviewed here. Cannot share this contact at this point. Sorry for this.

Tried another sp from a friend outside of this forum and the rates are on higher side than usual.

I am yet to try one more sp this week shared from this forum. Will post a review after that.

After reading some reviews, craving to try some indies like Siri, Mirror or any with good GFE.

My PM is open. Can someone please share contacts of those indies. I can reciprocate with few contacts that I have.

HaveFunColor
01-03-22, 22:47
Please share the Sp contact in s. No 4.

Was in town for a short week. Thanks to Bigdickguy and Couple others for valuable intel.

#1. Miss and. Inde. Pretty decent place and she had a nice body. 32 c boobs and dusky complexion. We set up some time over WhatsApp chat, she shared the location and it was easy parking. Went up to her flat and had some small talk. We got down to business and she started kissing my neck. I grabbed her boobs, played with them a bit and got to wot and finished in doggy. We lay there naked for 15-20 and started round 2. She seems turned on completely and told me I can stay for another hour if I want. I couldn't but I liked her service and attitude. Not a clock watcher and no rush at all.

#2. SP Sky. Thanks to the seniors again. SP Sky was prompt and the girl is around 21 years old. Petite girl from Assam. Booked oyo and the SP was a few minutes late than the agreed time. We checked in and the girl cleaned up a bit and we started the deed. Nothing to write home about. Pretty regular missionary and an hour and half later, checked out and had the girl on her way back.

#3. Mirror girl. Jeez, this one is a nympho. I had more foreplay with her than I typically do and she was dripping wet. I prefer to start with wot because I can look at the girl and play with her boobs. We later moved to several positions starting with doggy, standing, leaning on the bed, side scissors, and it took me a good 25-30 minutes to climax. One heck of a fuck and my butt and thigh muscles were sore from that session. She welcomed me to stay but I was so fucking drained and hungry. I left shortly.

#4. SP who deals with jr. Artists: I wasn't on a budget and put aside 1 lakh for this weeks sessions. I went to a gated community near kukatpally. The girl, in mid 20s opened the door. Pretty cute (7. 5 on a 10) with a nice body. She served some water and we chatted for a bit. We moved into the bedroom, she turned on the AC. She was looking pretty sexy in the safe and I groped from behind and started kissing her neck. She was pulling my hair and I moved my hands from the waist to the boobs. Fondled the ( 34 d) over the blouse and pushed her against the wall with my dick pushing on her butt over the clothes. I sat down and she sat on my lap and we started kissing. I avoid DFK usually but I felt comfortable with this women. She pushed me and sat on my tummy and started kissing me. She removed my tee and kissed my chest and navigating down. She helped remove my pants and teased my dick by kissing over the boxers. She removed her saree and blouse, and rubbed her boobs over my dick and proceeded to an awesome BJ. Condom goes on and we fucked in cowgirl for a few minutes and then moved to doggy and finished in mish about 15 minutes later. The price was a bit steep at 20 k but one of the memorable fucks I had.

#5 AMP at Sindhi Colony. Got a Muslim therapist (thanks to one of the seniors again). Pretty decent massage for about 40 minutes and then b2 b started. She applied a ton of cream on my dick and gave me a good boobjob. She wore a thin panty and dry humped me for 10 minutes. I rubbed on her clit by moving the panty aside and she was turned on. She was rubbing her pussy on my dick without any penetration and that felt good. I came after some time, showered and left. Damage 2. 5 for the massage, 4 for body to body. No regrets because the place was extremely clean. Almost on par with the spa's in the five star hotels.

I am here on a short trip and my intent is never to jack up the rates. So spare me any insight about that. Otherwise, I had an awesome time in the five days.

IAmBond
01-04-22, 06:57
I found few SP numbers by the Courtesy of Baaziga, thank you buddy. I texted SP Sky but he is not replying.

SP V replied and I texted him back and then he sent a lot of profiles. I chose one in below.

He quotes 9 k / shot and reduced it to 7 k / shot that was the least I could do as he told me I was a first timer.

Coming to the lady, definitely has gained up a little bit of fat when compared to the pictures. She was in such a hurry to complete the deed but tries to please in that small moment.

Toothy blowjob so I was very disappointed. Definitely money minded, asks for tips at the end.

SP V is okay but would not recommend the girl. If you really want to try, then I suggest 1 shot.

I got other SP numbers as well but they quoted 10 k / shot which was ridiculous. Is the market in Hyderabad is high or Am I being tricked?

Bond.

GirshHyd
01-04-22, 08:22
I have taken the bitcoins and transferred it to forum and asked to activate my subscription. How long does it take for activation, how do I know it gets activated or not.24 hrs max.

LiveTryrpt
01-04-22, 08:35
Bro, good to hear you had some fun however 16 k for 2 is too high. Please keep the rates in check and not to overpay.

Thanks.I understand and agree bro.

I already negotiated hard to get him down to this price. It looks like December month is very dry and not too many options are available.

Kindly share if you have any reliable SPs. PM is open. Thanks in advance.

LocalBandha
01-04-22, 08:42
Thanks to a senior member here got hold of Thani's SP.

Once I got hold of Thani's SP, I wasted no time in calling him to book an appointment. He asked me to book hotel first near Gachibowli / Hi-tech city. Went online and booked a couple friendly hotel. I started to hotel and till the time I reached hotel SP was following up with me. It took me more than 90 minutes to reach the hotel. I had to send pics of the room I've booked to the SP. He then booked taxi for Thani to my hotel. I was tracking here till my hotel and as soon as she reached there, I went to lobby and picked here up.

I found Thani to be very charming and talkative. I like girls who are talkative. We reached our room, she then offered me a fruit drink (So nice of her). We had some small talk and then suddenly she grabbed my johnny and then she started dry humping me. There was a mirror in my room we were watching ourselves dry humping in this mirror for sometime. She was liking it. She removed here top as I was dry humping from behind, I then noticed tattoo on her back. When asked question on it she showed tattoos on her waist too. It was damn sexy. I was just kissing (DFK) her and sucking on her silicone boobs. Then she came on top of me started giving an awesome BJ. We then started with reverse cowgirl and then moved to WOT. I came very quickly and she was still going on. I said I am done but she didn't care and still was thrusting me for some time.

Once the first round is done. She gave me awesome message on the back. Once I turned around she started playing with my johnny again and started sucking my balls. I was ready in no time. We started the deed again with reverse cowgirl, WOT and finally doggy. We had doggy for long time and she was screaming so loud I was afraid that the hotel management would knock on our door to turn down it a bit. We both reached climax at the same time and she said "Thank you" once I finished. After that we chit chatted for a bit. I came to know she might be leaving to Thai this month and might not return to Hyderabad for at least couple of years (Not sure how true it is). Before I booked taxi for her, she booked one for self. I dropped her of till lobby area and then she left.

Looks: 8/10.

Boobs: 8/10 (silicone).

Cat: 8/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

DFK: 7.5/10.

Overall: 8/10.

Ramakrsn
01-04-22, 14:14
I have taken the bitcoins and transferred it to forum and asked to activate my subscription. How long does it take for activation, how do I know it gets activated or not.I got my subscription activated today after almost 48 hours. But I my first response from ISG in less than 4 hours, that for asking to giving my evidence on the txn I made, since someone else is claiming it to be theirs.

Please be careful guys, as soon as you make a transaction to ISG, don't delay in sending an email to ISG.

Ramakrsn
01-04-22, 14:21
Hi folks, hope everyone is safe. Activated my subscription after long time. Can anyone please share sp sky contact on pm.

HarryMan1
01-04-22, 14:36
Bro, good to hear you had some fun however 16 k for 2 is too high. Please keep the rates in check and not to overpay.

Thanks.Agree bro, rates need to be kept in check. But there are bunch of SPs who operate out of medium to high end hotels who are simply not willing to budge from 8 K a shot. I have never paid them 8 k but have referred a few brothers to them. That said, the lowest I have them come is 7 k and that too post midnight on a rare occasion. Not sure if these are focused more towards visitors / tourists, but it is what it is.

HydMong
01-04-22, 18:15
Shared a vizag contact, hope you will have good time in vizag

Hello Mongers,

I'm Going to Vishakapatnam tomorrow. Completely new place for me. Can you please share some contacts like kousalya or any others?

Like housewives or any with GFE. Can someone share reliable contacts there?

Thank you! Happy Hunting.

Seshu!

Hobbyist777
01-05-22, 06:46
Hell! Fell gents,

I made two attempts to in sending bitcoin to activate my subscription. On Dec 20th and again on 3rd. I followed the instructions and sent the hash ID. I think I have issues figuring out how to find the trx ID not a fan of bitcoin. Can someone help me how I coudl find trx ID for the transaction I made through coinbase? Very frustrating and annoyed.

SanJusams
01-05-22, 09:58
Could you please share the Vizag contact with me as well. Am in Vizag for another week and desperately looking for some fun.

Shared a vizag contact, hope you will have good time in vizag

Mdplhyd
01-05-22, 12:36
Happy new year.

SinglePaiyan
01-05-22, 13:28
Hi guys,

I was trying to find any leads in Chicago. Any leads regarding that is appreciated. My DM is open. Thanks in advance, will reciprocate to Indian contacts if interested.

JemmyJerk01
01-05-22, 18:09
Crap. I used to go to this Spa (travel almost 12 km) just for one girl. Ms J with a flat tummy and decent face and boobs. I really have to seduce her for six months going there once or twice every month. Finally, she agreed for FS. She was my go-to girl during the second lockdown and used to charge me 3 K initially it came down to 1. 5 K for FS. The whole experience is total GFE she even asked me to take her to a pub and get her drunk (but I never obliged). All other girls are MLIFs. Recently I have noticed new younger girls but I guess the organiser has become too greedy. The place is non-discreet and obvious from outside. No wonder this was raided.

Damn, I will miss my sure shot cheap FS. (counter 1 K and 1. 5 K to the girl) worthed. Once I have bought a small size dress from BIBA showroom nearby and she accepted that as payment and fucked me in that dress.

She has switched off her phone now.I stay beside MP there was no buzz on raid nowadays reporters are becoming informers to LE's, this raid happened to set a deal with MP as of now the MP is locked.

Sreeupen2022
01-05-22, 18:58
Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum and the kind of discussions over here. I'm excited and thrilled to loose my virginity. It would be great if some senior help me with good contact in Hyderabad.

Advance thanks.

GirshHyd
01-06-22, 04:06
Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum and the kind of discussions over here. I'm excited and thrilled to loose my virginity. It would be great if some senior help me with good contact in Hyderabad.

Advance thanks.Bro, you need to take subscription for pvt message enablement. We shall not share open.

GirshHyd
01-06-22, 04:08
Hell! Fell gents,

I made two attempts to in sending bitcoin to activate my subscription. On Dec 20th and again on 3rd. I followed the instructions and sent the hash ID. I think I have issues figuring out how to find the trx ID not a fan of bitcoin. Can someone help me how I coudl find trx ID for the transaction I made through coinbase? Very frustrating and annoyed.I used localbits. But a txn ID should be present when you see all transactions page. Try to open in browser instead of app. Sometimes this helps.

Gemini9
01-06-22, 04:10
I am kind of newbie to mongering and recently got couple of leads. Can you please advice me on what might some safe / hygienic hotels for few hours / nights in Hyderabad?

TIA.

BabyKutu
01-06-22, 04:29
Hi guys,

Advance thanks.Get a PM brother. Helps to be discrete.

LocalBandha
01-06-22, 06:02
Hello mongers,

Please help with me with indie contacts and reference please. I have contact of few indie but no refs.

Any luck with threesomes here. I had a marati MILF and her friend regularly few years back. Any one can help me with threesome experience.

Harichaddi2016
01-06-22, 08:55
Lot of Afro profiles in MR. Anybody tried them? Are they safe?

Ramakrsn
01-06-22, 10:20
Hey there!

Bird matched to the pics and she was fresh with a very nice perfume. Picked up and drove to my Den!.Hi brother,

Can you please share the SP contact please. PM is open.

Seshugadu1
01-06-22, 14:14
Shared a vizag contact, hope you will have good time in vizagThank you for sharing the contact, will try my luck here.

DeadlyScorpio
01-06-22, 16:52
Any reviews?

Buddy1978
01-06-22, 17:08
Have been trying to reach out to SP Sky. He has requested for a reference. Can anyone please provide a reference?

My PM is open.

ElPostino
01-06-22, 19:03
Agree bro, rates need to be kept in check. But there are bunch of SPs who operate out of medium to high end hotels who are simply not willing to budge from 8 K a shot. I have never paid them 8 k but have referred a few brothers to them. That said, the lowest I have them come is 7 k and that too post midnight on a rare occasion. Not sure if these are focused more towards visitors / tourists, but it is what it is.Some are quoting in madhapur in private apts 20 k per shot. With lame service and laying down dead fish.

Did mongering many places in world, found India is very last in list in service.

KrishP9333
01-06-22, 20:06
After longtime, I have rejoined the group. Looking for good NorthEast birds / outcall independent. I will reciprocate with some regular contacts.

Appreciate your help.

ProtonX
01-06-22, 20:29
Any reviews?SP number ending with?

TonyQ
01-07-22, 06:02
Get a PM brother. Helps to be discrete.I got a PM. Even I am new to this. And I posted for help. But no luck bro. If no one is going to message then what's the point in telling new comers to get subscription.

I know I'm not entitled to help or anything. But just saying.

KrishP9333
01-07-22, 09:30
Could anyone of you please share SP SKY details.

Decpticon
01-07-22, 10:45
Thanks LB for contact of the SP.

The Thai is for sure operated. Before boy after operation girl. (chirutha dialogue).

It is clearly visible and the boobs are silicone. Near Her but hole has a small bump of skin. She has a foul smelling mouth.

She lubricates pussy before the deed.

Waisted my 12 k on her. Didn't do the deed but she just did a wonderful blowjob. By the time I was about to start the deed I found the mark.

Immediately refused and left away.

Didn't kiss her as her breath was so bad.

Wish I could have donated the money to some one who is in need.

Please guys don't trust every review you see. And think before you proceed.

DeadlyScorpio
01-07-22, 11:49
SP number ending with?SP number end with 511.

DeadlyScorpio
01-07-22, 11:53
Any reviews?Seems the babes 2, 3 are same and they were from Delhi and left back to their place.

India2021
01-07-22, 16:08
I callled mirror but she is asking for reference. Can someone provide me a good reference. I need it very urgently as I will be leaving for vizag tomorrow and with 3rd wave I really want to try her.

Macho361
01-07-22, 19:00
Not sure if this is the right place for FR but wanted to share it. So I had a match on tinder with whom I was having generic discussion in Dec. Then we moved to meeting for coffee. Initially, we planned on a evening but got cancelled. I didn't think about it much. Suddenly she pinged following week asking if I am ok to meet. Said ok. This is where it gets interesting.

The location was a mall which was very far off from my place. I anyhow wanted to kill my evening so I went in.

Now the red flags.

1. Before starting, I went back to check for old communication. But they were missing. I.E she unmatched me so it was deleted. My hunch gave signals something is not right.

2. Went in to the mall and called. Initially she said come to food court, then said I am outside. And asked if I have a vehicle we can go outside to eat. Continued with my bad hunch. Said no. Though I had a two wheeler.

3. Finally met her and her friend who were outside the mall finished shopping (which is not true).

4. After greeting, she said cab driver is asking money do I have 0.5 k. Wtf I said I don't have. Asked to do g-pay. Didn't respond. Now my hunch is confirmed.

5. said let's have food. By then I decided to get rid of them. Went inside mall to pizza store. She ordered first and added my choice as well which we were talking. Our total bill was just under 1 k. They didn't even think about taking out the wallet or sharing it. Understood that it was plan to extract money using food. Didn't want to create mess at counter I paid through card.

6. By the time food came in, they both went for shopping. I planned to eat my food and pack her pizza and give it to some Home less guy. Unfortunately they came back.

7. While eating they were discussing about taking food home for roommates and asked me to suggest and order some veg pizza. I got her intention. Said I am not sure.

8. She and friend ordered take away and bill was for 1.2 k. Now, When the server asked for money / card her friend pointed to me to pay.

That's it it was the limit. I said it's your parcel food why will I pay. You pay for it. She didn't expect this from me. Shockingly Her response was we don't have money. I asked why are you here I too don't have money. She immediately got up to leave saying the waiter they will be back in 10 minutes. I left before them from there.

Though I didn't expect anything from this so called date but this was shocking. The friend was planner and both trying to use me to pay for free food for entire family. This looks to be regular thing for them. Though their bill was same amount I would have kicked myself if I had fallen for cab story. Sometimes not in our control. I will take it as feeding two poor people.

Satisfyingly Unforgettable exp. I was happy and proud about myself that I gave it back. Remembered zaa-keer kan comedy (Bhai aapka sakt Launda, Apan pighalte nahi bhai).

CoolFun
01-07-22, 19:34
Hi all, Hope you guys doing fine. I had very much fun for 2 years in europe with european chicks.

Reached Vizag after 2 years and would like taste some local indies. However vizag seems dry. 2 years back I tried sameera shared by fellow monger. This time would like to try different indies. Hygene is prio for me.

WOuld be very much glad, by chance if any one could share contacts. Will be leaving to guntur and then Hyderabad after 5 days.

Thanks in advance.

India2021
01-07-22, 19:50
Hi guys,

I will be leaving to vizag tomorrow. Can someone at least share SP with decent birds. Just now drove to bal nagar all the way from sainikpuri only to find the girl 1/10 but in photos she is 8/10. Disappointed.

India2021
01-07-22, 20:15
Guys,

Can someone please share me contacts of.

Navya or shilpi or any other indie. Jhony needs to be satisfied. I am from vizag and am leaving to vizag tomorrow.

GirshHyd
01-07-22, 20:48
Hey all,

Received this pic in dating app. Yet to get number and details. If anyone had met girl before, please do provide the feedback.

I will update here if she is genuine and has worth info to share.There is a lad posing as girl and asking money upfront to meet. Shared some random girl pic. Found details that he is a guy after checking the number register in payment apps.

Need to delete this pic. Will request site support team. By the way few folks requested this contact thru PM. Please consider this as fake.

Abhisheen52
01-08-22, 09:38
Last week FR.

I came to know about the availability of birds at night in Kukatpally, checked couple of time whether it is true or any scam. Had my luck most of the activities start after 8:00 pm in the prime location beside Kukatpally metro station.

So selected a bird with name Swapna, village type with friendly attitude and good physique quoted around 6 k for full night bargained and fixed the deed for 4. 5 k duly enquiring if any restrictions and my interests. Picked up and went to the room near by housing board. Had a chit chat for few minutes a I was hesitant and not interested in LFK / DFK opted for BBBJ then she started nakhras not interested in BBBJ only covered blowjob for around 2-3 minutes and getting off from blowjob and then boob press saying not to press for longer time and getting pain, no romance or foreplay both of us removed the inners completely nude and she was in hurry she was ready for climax. I was not all interested in the attitude at the time was around 11:30 pm she was saying was tired and getting sleep without interest had my 1st shot, then again after few minutes again same story lot of nakhras and not open to all.

I felt uncomfortable with her no kiss, no sucking or licking, no blowjob no romance had slept after 1st shot as she was not at all interested had my 2nd shot in the morning paid 4 k and she left.

Don't try birds in this place or at least confirm whether open to all.

Bird village type aged about 30 yrs young and with good physique.

Face: 8/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Pussy: 9/10 (tight).

Attitude: 0/10.

Blowjob: 4/10 (covered and toothy).

DFK: no tried.

Overall: Bad experience.

No pics with me as I was irritated with her behaviour.

BoyPune
01-08-22, 10:36
Hello guys,

I m new to Hyderabad and exploring it based on info received.

Can anybody tell me which s the traditional red light of Hyderabad?

Any specific operational pickup joints?

MaddaPuku
01-09-22, 04:46
I have contact details of Shanti (true caller), but no reviews on her. Any brother, please share the review.

RahulKhannarpr
01-09-22, 05:26
Shared a vizag contact, hope you will have good time in vizagHi Bhai can you please share the contact with me too.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

GirshHyd
01-09-22, 12:38
Hello guys,

Any specific operational pickup joints?I guess you are aware of tricks and risks. But anyway. Secunderabad railway station, MGBS bustop, Kukatpally Metro, Mehidipatnam bustop and metro (not 100% sure), Necklace road.

GirshHyd
01-09-22, 16:38
Hi folks,

Old mongers might remember Nikita who provide massage sometimes referred as fat lady age 32.

She only know Telugu. Stays in Ameerpet near to Sanath Nagar. She mentioned having no place. Can arrange one room in film nagar with 1.5 k.

Her number is genuine and validated. Hope someone provide feedback.

Abhisheen52
01-09-22, 18:50
Had any one tried sujatha, planning to try her. Can anyone post the review?

Searched in the forum didn't find any reviews.

If any one tried her, please post the FR.

CoolFun
01-09-22, 23:50
Hello guys,

Any specific operational pickup joints?At all costs, avoid street pick ups. Some reasons as follows.

1. Dangerous STD Diseased.

2. Blackmail. Girls pretend to be alone. But once you take the girl, another fake police grp will follow you and loot you. Not in 100% cases tho.

3. Pretty low class behavior and no hygene.

CoolFun
01-09-22, 23:55
Hi folks,

Old mongers might remember Nikita who provide massage sometimes referred as fat lady age 32.

She only know Telugu. Stays in Ameerpet near to Sanath Nagar. She mentioned having no place. Can arrange one room in film nagar with 1.5 k.

Her number is genuine and validated. Hope someone provide feedback.Very few members tried her. She is too fat which she could kill a person with one punch. That strong and fat. She claims to be dubbing artists for few serials.

Her attitute is nice and polite. She speaks and responds very nice too. I heard she does both massage and FR. But don't pay too much. I guess she has whatsappp too where she shares pic if needed.

Go for her only in very desperate situation.

Xander Garv
01-10-22, 06:07
Tried her last week at her place. Had agreed for 5 k 2 shots plus a qtr of BP. I was insisting on her coming to a hotel but she insisted that her home is safe and good. She did a video call to show me around the house after which I decided to drive down but it took me almost an HR to reach her place. Coming to the deed, she did not throw any tantrums and tried her best to please. Everything was on menu but somehow I did not like her house once I was there and her looks. Small silicone boobs though appropriate for her size and face like a maids' sorry but that's how I felt! I kinda lost interest after 1st deed as it all seemed mechanical. So I decided to pay her 3 k and made an excuse and left.

WIR. No unless one is super desperate. Plus the distance to her place is too long so IMO not worth the effort.

Am glad I did not spend on hotel and all so saved some bucks there.

Damage was 3 k for 1 shot + 0.3 k for the BP qtr.

Virgin40
01-10-22, 06:35
Number ending with 820.

Quotes.

1. hours. 1500.

2. hours. 2500.

3. hours. 3500.

Full night. 6000.

Looks and sounds fishy. Any thoughts?

JohnsonAndBill
01-10-22, 07:18
Has anyone tried this girl. She is with one of the SPs with blog.

GirshHyd
01-10-22, 07:21
Very few members tried her. She is too fat which she could kill a person with one punch. That strong and fat. She claims to be dubbing artists for few serials.

Her attitute is nice and polite. She speaks and responds very nice too. I heard she does both massage and FR. But don't pay too much. I guess she has whatsappp too where she shares pic if needed.

Go for her only in very desperate situation.Thanks bro. She asked for 6 k 2 hrs all services included with massage.

IAmBond
01-10-22, 09:03
Courtesy of BigDick1030 bro. One of the most discreet spa I have ever seen. It's on main road, 3 BHK converted into spa. Decent rooms.

As I was new there, they sent some inexperienced and she was a fat lady. Did a regular massage, it was quite okay. She did a okay bum massage.

B2B was very slow and it was not bad. Maybe I will try some different girls there.

Counter charges: 1.5 k (I felt it was bit high).

JohnGreenChe
01-10-22, 10:14
Has anyone tried this girl. She is with one of the SPs with blog.How much did the SP quote? I am trying to negotiate, he quoted 8 k for 1.

JohnsonAndBill
01-10-22, 10:43
How much did the SP quote? I am trying to negotiate, he quoted 8 k for 1.He quoted the same to me too with 25 for the night.

Halwa
01-10-22, 12:08
He quoted the same to me too with 25 for the night.She was in Bangalore couple of months back. 13 k for 2 hours at my regular. Went for a different bird though, so can't review.

Also, can you DM the SP contact / blog details. Thanks.

Kirankumar000
01-10-22, 13:19
She told her name is Rithika.

Kirankumar000
01-10-22, 13:32
I guess you are aware of tricks and risks. But anyway. Secunderabad railway station, MGBS bustop, Kukatpally Metro, Mehidipatnam bustop and metro (not 100% sure), Necklace road.Is this pic belongs to her? Anyone tried this girl in the pic?

FunTime64
01-10-22, 14:11
Last week FR.

I came to know about the availability of birds at night in Kukatpally, checked couple of time whether it is true or any scam. Had my luck most of the activities start after 8:00 pm in the prime location beside Kukatpally metro station.

So selected a bird with name Swapna, village type with friendly attitude and good physique quoted around 6 k for full night bargained and fixed the deed for 4. 5 k duly enquiring if any restrictions and my interests. Picked up and went to the room near by housing board. Had a chit chat for few minutes a I was hesitant and not interested in LFK / DFK opted for BBBJ then she started nakhras not interested in BBBJ only covered blowjob for around 2-3 minutes and getting off from blowjob and then boob press saying not to press for longer time and getting pain, no romance or foreplay both of us removed the inners completely nude and she was in hurry she was ready for climax. I was not all interested in the attitude at the time was around 11:30 pm she was saying was tired and getting sleep without interest had my 1st shot, then again after few minutes again same story lot of nakhras and not open to all..Dude,

Street pickup face is 8/10? Seriously?

Member #4725
01-10-22, 15:36
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.onmanorama.com/news/kerala/2022/01/09/couple-sharing-swapping-racket-busted-kottayam.html

JohnGreenChe
01-10-22, 17:05
Appreciate any feedback on this SP.

Thanks.

CoolFun
01-10-22, 17:51
Thanks bro. She asked for 6 k 2 hrs all services included with massage.Not worth unless if you really want a massage. Plus you have to pay extra for accommodation.

Go for siri, sasi, or mirror shruthi, pavani etc.

GirshHyd
01-10-22, 18:45
Is this pic belongs to her? Anyone tried this girl in the pic?I guess you tagged wrong post. Haven't attached any pic.

Sand1363
01-10-22, 19:10
Hi Friends,

The amount which a customer pays to the therapist for extra services, will be owned completely by the therapist or will spa-owners have a share in it?

Can someone please throw some light on this.

Thanks in advance!

Virgin40
01-11-22, 01:48
Hi Friends,

The amount which a customer pays to the therapist for extra services, will be owned completely by the therapist or will spa-owners have a share in it?

Thanks in advance!Depends on the spa / owner, but generally total amount goes to therapist based on what I heard from them.

Arghzme
01-11-22, 07:12
Hi Friends,

Thanks in advance!Usually not. These days therapists aren't getting salaries. So it's a win-win for both of them. We are the real losers. We sometimes end up paying 5 k for a useless B2 B.

KrishP9333
01-11-22, 08:45
Is sofiescorts reliable (ending with 904)? Please help me.

JohnCena7
01-11-22, 08:50
Hello everyone,

Any one willing to share mirror contact details and also reference? Some brothers helped and sent me spa details but somehow I wanted to go to mirror.

I tried medical hw and can reciprocate her details and also shred her contact to few brothers. Please help. Any help is really appreciated.

Seshugadu1
01-11-22, 11:43
Couple of Pending reports from my side in last two months.

#1. This is a MP in Hitech city in the lane of MC hospital. I got the number in skokka and sent a message in WA. Finalized the payment at the counter as 1 K for 50 min. Went there and found a Telugu girl in reception (someone already mentioned her in forum couple of days before). Actually she had given me another girl initially and I was not sure to go with her. Same time male receptionist came asked front desk girl to do the massage and she took me inside. Massage started and its a below average massage and there are no hints also. After turning front she asked about the extras and she quoted 3. 5 for B2 B. Bargained for 2 k in full nude (with panty). Then she started drama. Initially she cover my lower body with a towel. She didn't allow for suking and keep on mentioning about the corona. Finally I got irritated and came out by doing the handjob myself.

I'm unlucky to have an experience with that girl otherwise she has very good structure with nice face and boobs. You can try your luck once if you wanted to give a try.

#2. This MP is my regular one form past two years. This is located in Mangatrai building, Madhapur. I used to choose therapist Moie before but she left the city after Corona first wave. Now choosing randomly by asking the receptionist. But don't choose South one here as they don't even provide a decent massage and very greedy by quoting the high prices. I had all bad experiences whenever choosing the a South Girl. Last week I have asked the receptionist (Her name also Moie) to send some good NE one. She Sent Deeksha (Or Daksha) who is a Nepali. She is 24 lean and height. As you all know they are good at massage at least we can get a decent massage for sure from and & NE therapists. Coming to Extras She quoted 3.5 for B2B and agreed for 2. 5 K. Started with the bum massage and she shown heaven while doing the bum massage for 5 to 10 min. After turning front She sit on my thighs and raided in that position till I cum out. She is ok for fingering as well, She moaned like hell while doing fingering. She sucked my nipples and bite them. Felt like can get FS from her if I try one or two times.

#2. 1 From Same MP. Had tried one more therapist Mami. She is also good one and she is also open for B2 B and fingering for 1500. She offered her boobs to my mouth and asked to suck deep. Members can also try her if Deeksha not available.

3#. KAN Madhapur Branch. I have visited to meet Anna but to my surprise Anna left the city in December and got to know only Neetu and Neha available. Neha is new here as he told and gave her. As you all know Oil Massage from KAN is Pretty Good no complaints about it. But, Neha did quite heavy pressure massage as I got pains while doing. So if you don't want to heavy pressure just mention her before otherwise while doing thigh part you may hurt bad. Normally they will charge 500-1000 for HJ and touching. She offered bum massage and quoted 1.5 K. She did nice nice bum massage and decent HJ. Above average experience.

However, badly missing Anna here, She used to do a tickling on my thighs, belly and chest part and I'm in heaven at that time. Receptionist Manish told me she might not come again.

Looking for young Indies & Muslim Girls who can provide GFE. Fellow Members, If you can provide contact and reference my PM is open. Thanks in advance.

Thank you brothers at Bigdick1030 at HydMong at CoolFun for providing few contacts to Newbies like me. Happy hunting!

Seshugadu1
01-11-22, 12:41
Hello Members,

She is Sravanthi. Acted in couple of short films and few hot short films. After that she is not active and not active in social media also.

Did any one know about her? Any one had luck to meet her?

Xander Garv
01-11-22, 15:55
Is sofiescorts reliable (ending with 904)? Please help me.He is reliable, has been reviewed in the past by. Other members too bro since I had already told you this but having a second opinion is always good!

JstaCoolGuy
01-11-22, 15:59
I know Nellore is very dry.

Looking for some girl or good massage spa with happy ending.

PM me if you know any details.

SollTravel
01-11-22, 18:38
Which floor is this MP? I returned in confusion. Please confirm dear. Hope she is still there.

Sand1363
01-11-22, 18:39
Hi Friends,

Can someone please help me with the contacts in Rajahmundry.

Thanks in advance!

HarryMan1
01-11-22, 18:41
He is reliable, has been reviewed in the past by. Other members too bro since I had already told you this but having a second opinion is always good!Agree bro, he is reliable and not a scam. But service of his birds is another matter. Don't go by what is written on the blog.