PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Sadiqhbk
05-22-15, 11:16
Hi guys,

I am new here are there any spa with extras please help thanks.

DesiPunter
05-22-15, 19:19
To Hyderabadhunt who PMed me. I am unable to reply to your message. The error message says you either chose not to be contacted or the system is preventing you from receiving PMs. Please chk it out and let me know.

Ravmah
05-22-15, 19:20
As my regular SP didn't have any stuff, I called SP from backpage who later on shared girl's pic and he asked me come near to a very famous hospital in jubilee hills. I liked his girl and proceeded towards his place. After his direction, I reached at his spot which was easy to find. Then his boy took me in closely located apartment. The place is ground floor apartment and looking safe.

I met girl and looks same as shown in pic, but with extra fats on body. I paid.

Money and proceeded for did. She was having beautiful face and big boobs, but lots of fat and strech marks on.

Tummy. The did was not that much great, did CBJ for few minutes and finished in missionary.

Face- 8/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

Body- 5/10.

Attitude- 4/10.

Damage- 3 k / shot.

I will not try her again.

Cheers,

Ravi

ZeroCool76
05-22-15, 21:32
Yes. Cross gender is not banned. How else are all the prominent spas doing it openly? The cops did ban it briefly when that Khan guy was heading the police department but it did not stand in court which lifted the ban.

Don't trust everything the local channels say. They only say things that will get then viewership and TRP. If the police gets a complaint of "extras" being offered, they would raid it usually after sending a cop in plainclothes as a decoy.Oh.

Ok. Just wanted to confirm the information. Cause it showed spas in prominent malls being raided.

Also nice FR. I take it this is the one beyond the checkpost near brandfactory. (that's the only one offering deal online). Was going to try it. Butthis news put me on a hold to visit anyplace.

Did anyone visit the oxygen spa at and near by the airport?

K Dols
05-23-15, 02:16
First ensure she is the right one or not.

And for 30 min trust me it will cost only 2-3 k and not 10.

God bless you.

Hi,

I saw her online today as Johnny was very active and in full mood.

Searched for local SP. He has sent me this pic.

Quoting 10 K for 30 minutes.

Anyone tried her Pl.

RahulMe
05-23-15, 04:25
Which one is safe either SP girls or inde? Seniors please help? How to escape from LE activity? Can we escape near inde easily? Please reply.

Spiiner9
05-23-15, 06:52
Hi there!

Visiting HYD in June and looking for safe independent providers who meet or exceed expectations.

Please help out especially senior members.

Thanks in advance.

Jaishankararyan
05-23-15, 14:51
Thanks to senior monger kiss666, for the contact of the HW at Masab Tank. Got this contact more than 3 months ago and tried her today. Actually called her up yesterday but did not get a response. Got a call back this morning and scheduled a session with my requirements being a fair, tall and no too much of fat types. Got an yes for answer and fixed the damages on the phone to 2. 5 k. Kiss666 had mentioned earlier in an FR and to me that the lady is a HW and should not be expecting much in terms of looks. I had kept my expectations low. Reached the place near Masab Tank and was promptly guided to the place. A very safe and a regular home, very neat and clean. I was expecting the usual types and to my astonishment though the lady was your next door HW type, I found her to be extremely courteous, friendly and hygienic. I thought she is good enough to be taken but thought let me look at her friend who has been waiting for me. Looked at her and was pleased to find a good looking and beautiful HW. Good height, not slim and definitely not fat. A type which can be aptly described as next door HW in their 30's. Had petite boos and nice body overall. Tried to please, no DFK and only covered BJ, which I recommend. Overall enjoyed the one hour session and can't thank enough to Kiss666. You rock dude. I had also tried Nisha 3 weeks back and it was great. Thanks to one timer. Senior like them are our leading lights and many thanks and wishes for them. You guys rock and keep rocking!

Scores for the Masab Tank HW:

Looks - 8/10 (This is a very subjective matter so take this cautiously).

GFE - 8 / 10 (DFK would have made it 10/10).

BJ. Average.

Attitude - 10/10.

Damages - 2. 5 k + 200 tips.

Not a time watcher.

WIR. Definitely.

Please contact kiss666 for the contact unless you are one of the leading light of the forum.

Bang safe!

Rajrajesh
05-23-15, 16:34
Please provide the contact to my [Email address deleted by Admin]

Thanks to senior monger kiss666, for the contact of the HW at Masab Tank. Got this contact more than 3 months ago and tried her today. Actually called her up yesterday but did not get a response. Got a call back this morning and scheduled a session with my requirements being a fair, tall and no too much of fat types. Got an yes for answer and fixed the damages on the phone to 2. 5 k. Kiss666 had mentioned earlier in an FR and to me that the lady is a HW and should not be expecting much in terms of looks. I had kept my expectations low. Reached the place near Masab Tank and was promptly guided to the place. A very safe and a regular home, very neat and clean. I was expecting the usual types and to my astonishment though the lady was your next door HW type, I found her to be extremely courteous, friendly and hygienic. I thought she is good enough to be taken but thought let me look at her friend who has been waiting for me. Looked at her and was pleased to find a good looking and beautiful HW. Good height, not slim and definitely not fat. A type which can be aptly described as next door HW in their 30's. Had petite boos and nice body overall. Tried to please, no DFK and only covered BJ, which I recommend. Overall enjoyed the one hour session and can't thank enough to Kiss666. You rock dude. I had also tried Nisha 3 weeks back and it was great. Thanks to one timer. Senior like them are our leading lights and many thanks and wishes for them...EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

ReadyForBang27
05-23-15, 19:35
Hey guys,

This is my 1st FR. I am from Hyderabad and had been to blore last week thought of having fun. Thanks to Tommisac for sharing the contact of angel. Landed in blore at 11 tried calling Preeti and angel as both their mobiles was not reachable. One word crossed my mind KLPD. But jhonny didn't give in. After an hour called them again as Preeti was still not reachable angel answered her cal. Told me come near a posh apartment. Went there gave her a cal someone in his 20's had cm and picked me up and after 5 minutes reached the place. Place quiet good very safe. It was 2 bhk small apt. As it was hot that day was offered some water. And after a while the fun started.

Took me to the room and as they changed themselves ask me to undress which I did. First the massage started which was nothing to tel about it was OK. And after a while the duo got topless and started giving me topless massage One at my ass and another at my back. One played with my balls and another one gave me a nice head massage before the massage got over which was for about 45 minutes Angel GV a nice BJ. And then started the threesome fun. As it was my first experience of threesome I liked it to the core. Then had a foreplay for 20-25 minutes, later asked Angel to come on the bed to finish the deed did mish for 10-15 minutes nice wet & tight pussy..Hi,

Can you please message me the contact. I have a wish to try threesome as never tried before!

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Chromy
05-23-15, 21:03
Folks,

Got the Massage center contact from one of my friend, Booked an appointment. It is located in Ameerpet. The receptionist is good looking but short. She herself will do massage.

Paid the amount (includes relaxation also) and she guided me to the room (Guys, it is very small place). She came in 2 minutes and started massage. Massage is OK. Chatted with her while she is doing massage and asked whether I can meet her outside. She said NO. But she can provide full service there itself which costs. Did the relaxation part.

Her attitude is very good. While doing massage she allowed me to touch her body. Overall its a good experience.

Looks: 6

Attitude: 9

Massage: 5

Cheers

DesiPunter
05-24-15, 05:02
Last night I happened to be driving in Banjara hills at around 11 pm. A sudden itch in my Chotte Ustaad made me think about picking up a street walker for a quick in-car BJ.

Started driving around slowly looking for lurkers. I spotted a figure in the darkness near the park and halted the car.

She came up to my window and smiled. It was still dark and I could only make out a dusky female in a saree. I asked about a BJ and she quoted 500.

Her voice triggered a warning and I looked closer. Hairy arms. A hijra damn it! Just as she was about to open the door, I slotted the car in gear and zipped away.

I have never ever picked up a street walker till date and my first attempt left me traumatized and scared. Dunno if I will try it again soon.

BabyKutu
05-24-15, 05:24
Hi guys,

Thai spa, name is a symbol of element.

Any precautions specific to spas? Also request seniors for any other good spas providing extras.

Happy mongering.Bro. Read my previous posts. However will write again.

You can choose the therapist but not attitude, hence loyalty pays. Please don't expect miracles in your first meeting.

Patience is a virtue which needs to be a behavior here, they need to make money and you need a release it is Give. Give hence wait, if you ask negotiation will be difficult, if she pops.

The question then you can hard negotiate.

Strike a conversation, waiting for hints is fine, it is given you will get it. How much is the questions?

Never compare therapists technique, obvious jealousy will kick in and your body will bear the brunt.

Learn a few impact Thai words, most of them are from Issan hence some coloqial conversation will ease the ambience.

There can be more but these can be a starting point. Of course please have a nice smiling conversation with the receptionist, they know what goes inside hence take a chocolate.

All the best Bro. Stay Safe.

Bobby591
05-24-15, 07:34
Hi everyone so here my recent FR had on weekend. Was partying with friends from late evening and called my regular SP and he said two birds are available but couldn't leave immediately for some reason again called him when was about to leave home SP confirmed availability and so went to his place. Shown two girls instantly liked one she is a bit short small frame, she was smoking cig and smiling at me, got positive vibes about her and hoping will have nice service. Informed the SP about selection and was waiting in the room. Girl entered smiling and gave a hug, very nice attitude, started to smoke and had some small talk, she is young, from Mumbai, had this bind-ass attitude of Mumbai girls. Shared some experience about my time in Mumbai and all, may be she also had some drinks. Now to session, got nude she was very tight body and nice frame, was feeling each other standing and then moved to bed, started kissing her whole body and sucking her boobs then went down south, very cleaned pussy no hair, smell and like a small tight box, started DATY she was completely enjoying it and was moving her body rhythmically and pushing her pussy my face for stimulation started 69 for sometime then gave me nice BBBJ she was taking my complete shaft inside gave me one nice blowjob, then and fun sucking each other. Then started the session in miss and fucked her in all imaginable positions and finished in doggy. Forgot to mention she has nice tattoo on her back asked for pic and she obliged but my cell was out of power said her will meet her again for pic. Gave tip and left home.

Girl 7.5 (Tight body, nice pussy).

Sex 9 (She didn't say no even once, she was also into it).

GFE 9

WIR: Yes (For PIC and awesome service).

Cost: 3 K.

PvtTomlins
05-24-15, 17:20
Hi fellow members,

Finally back in Hyderabad and was in no mood to waste time however in the past one hour got response from only one SP quoted so high had to tell him to buzz off.

Girl in Pic was quoted 8 k per session.

I told him it was hardly worth 4 K. He came down to 6 and still did not feel it so passed.

Thought to check if any reviews. Would be appreciated friends.

(have made a strict rule not to spend more than 4 k hope I find some action).

ThanksGot the same photos and quote. This SP is not willing to go below 6 K per session. Photo's look good, but I can't be sure. Location is in Rd No 12 or close to that.

MicheleRavanan
05-24-15, 19:45
Hello friends,

This is my second post asking for help. I am from Kerala, visiting Hyderabad next month. It will be great if someone good share good SP / indie contacts. I could share Cochin and Bangalore contacts. Hope some one will come up with help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Michele

MPHelp
05-24-15, 19:57
All,

Will be coming to the dry city for 3 days in Mid June after a very long time.

Can you please PM me some good MPs with the extra charges.

Any help will be much appreciated!!

MP.

Siddharth8
05-25-15, 05:36
Hi seniors,

Any independent house wife in KPHB or surrounding areas, as I am new to the city. If any please let me know.

Kiss666
05-25-15, 07:13
Hi friends anybody tried padma at Tarnaka? She herself offer service and arranges her friends also. Wanted feedback want try her this week. Will share details.

Monger2015
05-25-15, 11:02
Got the same photos and quote. This SP is not willing to go below 6 K per session. Photo's look good, but I can't be sure. Location is in Rd No 12 or close to that.Hi friends,

Wanted to really go out today as previous experience was a flop and out of the budget.

So well was going through contacts and finally found one ending in 111 fancy number too.

Called and spoke was asked for place told have place and he asked me to come to Somajiguda nearby park however the rate was just way too much.

I understand people being rich however please keep them a little low as this would mean an end to mongering career till I finally pay up for my subscription or made a senior member.

However the pics both are cool I like the first girl better however 15 K for short time is way above my budget 30 k night.

Please post review if any one have experience with these birds.

Thanks and stay safe please keep the rates on the low. A humble request.

SureshRaj
05-25-15, 11:59
Two sisters are on offer at my regular inde place. She called me yesterday to say new chicks arrived, went there. Place is safe but bad too hot. Hopefully will be good during evenings. Anyway these two are sisters who will stay for today. Went there and chose the younger one. Both are a bit plump with big boobs. The older one is a bit fairer than the younger one. Dunno if both of them will do together.

Looks 7/10.

Place 2/10.

GFE 6/10.

Overall not a good experience. Ciao fellow mongers.

Achilies
05-25-15, 12:22
I tried SP Karthiks girl at Mdpur near famous hospital. 6 months back it was an avg experience. Girl had a so much nakharas but Karthik gets best most of The times but he is not much active recent dayzsand his blog showing pretty avg girl missing his services. Scared of trying even inde at areas like srnagr, amrpt LE attacks more there Hyderabad such a dry place dude.

DeadlyScorpio
05-25-15, 13:20
Does her number end with 401?

Thanks to senior monger kiss666, for the contact of the HW at Masab Tank. Got this contact more than 3 months ago and tried her today. Actually called her up yesterday but did not get a response. Got a call back this morning and scheduled a session with my requirements being a fair, tall and no too much of fat types. Got an yes for answer and fixed the damages on the phone to 2. 5 k. Kiss666 had mentioned earlier in an FR and to me that the lady is a HW and should not be expecting much in terms of looks. I had kept my expectations low. Reached the place near Masab Tank and was promptly guided to the place. A very safe and a regular home, very neat and clean. I was expecting the usual types and to my astonishment though the lady was your next door HW type, I found her to be extremely courteous, friendly and hygienic. I thought she is good enough to be taken but thought let me look at her friend who has been waiting for me. Looked at her and was pleased to find a good looking and beautiful HW. Good height, not slim and definitely not fat. A type which can be aptly described as next door HW in their 30's. Had petite boos and nice body overall. Tried to please, no DFK and only covered BJ, which I recommend. Overall enjoyed the one hour session and can't thank enough to Kiss666. You rock dude. I had also tried Nisha 3 weeks back and it was great. Thanks to one timer. Senior like them are our leading lights and many thanks and wishes for them. You guys rock and keep rocking!..

Indulger
05-25-15, 17:31
Never compare therapists technique, obvious jealousy will kick in and your body will bear the brunt.Haha. LOL. Not only therapists, same rule applies to WGs also!

Sandy60
05-25-15, 19:48
Picked up the girl from SPs place in Yousufguda and got her to my place. Spent two hours with her, overall a decent experience. She has amazing racks.

Face: 7/10

Body: 7/10 (pussy is a bit loose).

GFE: 6/10 (doesn't seem very involved).

Cost: 5 k for 2 hrs.

WIR: Mostly no.

DesiPunter
05-26-15, 02:38
Hey all,

I have recently got the digits of an indy MILF who is highly recommended by my contact. The only problem is that she is strictly out-call only.

I am OK with taking her for a morning to evening session at a hotel, service apartment or resort but have never gone this route before.

Are there girl friendly places where I can easily get a girl into the room and where they don't bother about the couple's marital status and all that? I am planning something like checking into the room alone first and getting her in a little later so that they don't have to ask for her ID while checking in. Are there better ideas?

It should be a nice, clean and decent place with AC and not any cheap lodge.

Please PM me if you know of or have similarly used any such places.

WW2015
05-26-15, 04:19
Hi all,

I'll be traveling to Hyd in early June for work in Hitech City and was hoping to get some help with contact info for reputable SPs. Been in the city many times, but this is my first time exploring this.

I usually avoid asking for things in these type of forums, but the information in this forum is protected very well, which is completely understandable.

Interested in petites. Any tips would greatly be appreciated! Will gladly return the favor when possible.

PM is active.

Bobby591
05-26-15, 06:59
Hi friends,

Here is my new FR, woke up on Sunday with hard wood can't forget the awesome girl experience last night so taught to try her again. Planned to go in afternoon but struck with some work till evening. Already planned to meet friends so informed my SP will come at night and asked specifically for the tattoo girl. Was with friends till night and then called my SP but he didn't take my call, was a bit upset and didn't feel like trying others and went with a friend to his place for drink, just as opened my beer my SP called back asked him for some time and left to his place after finished drink. She was happy to see me and I said I kept my promise that I will back for your tattoo pic and she was blushing. The session was more erotic then last one, she was completely into me (think girls enjoy a lot when they are comfortable with us). Got nude took some pics, started feeling each other body standing and leaning on wall just like missing couple. As already informed about her performance and session in previous FR, its almost same but way more hot, lustful and hard. She aimed to satisfy me completely and she is a winner. We almost lost the time and fucking each other like there is no tomorrow. Gave her nice tip for her service and she is happy and asked me come again. I really enjoyed her a lot, she is petite, perfect hard body and tight pussy, I could lift her and fuck and she has very good attitude.

Girl: 7.5

Sex: 9.5

GFE: 9.5

WIR: Will see.

Cost: 3 k.

RamaniraJeshyd
05-26-15, 08:49
Guys,

Finally a good Samaritan (ScottFiddler) shared a working Lahari's contact. Contacted her and she is asking for a reference. Can some senior monger help with a reference. Please PM me and will be thankful for the help. Also if any one has latest FR on lahari with damages, please share (either on board or PM). Will greatly appreciate help.

TrueSelf
05-26-15, 11:43
Thanks to EnjoySexLife for this contact. As he has mentioned in his FRs that this is a purely budget mongering and not much to write on. Just went to this indie today after calling her couple of times before. She called me back in 20 minutes and asked me to come near a park on the way to Alwin colony. She initially said that she is waiting for her friends hubby to leave so that we can use that room. After reaching the park she guided me to her place. She was in her nightly and welcomed which turned out her own place. Her young kid was outside (which was a turnoff). She just took her bath so she was clean and fresh in that sense. She is a typical Telugu house wife with a little tummy. As we went to the room, she immediately wanted me to lay on the bed. But I hugged her standing and kissed on her neck and all. Wasn't interested in DFK and so didn't venture. After a few minutes asked me to lie on the bad and she put on the see and gave a CBJ for a few minutes. Undressed and rode it a few minutes (just for the heck of it). Finished in missionary after 10 minutes. The whole deal done in 30 minutes. She did take the money before hand (2 k + 500 for room in spite of being her own room).

Looks: 5/10

Attitude: 6/10 wasn't keen on service and I didn't insist much.

Boobs: 6/10 Good but a little saggy.

Pussy: 6/10 loose but OK.

Overall: 5/10.

WIR: May be since she offered other ladies. Lets see.

Would like to share and give reference if some one can share indies in Madhapur / Miyapur / Kphb area. I have my PM on.

Erect
05-26-15, 13:41
Had this Uber sexy Bengali chick in Delhi recently. Excellent service BBBJ skills. She promised to to come to Hyd in next few days. Am eagerly waiting for her.

Johnn16
05-26-15, 14:41
All seniors and experienced.

A newbie here, tired of backpage listings and CL ads. Sitting idle in my beautiful suite from the last 2 days. (tonight's the last chance).

Happy to spend 5 k an hour.

Appreciate reliable contacts of girls who you could score 9 in face and attitude.

Am an nri, sorry can only give you leads of Honk Kong & Australia.

Johnn16
05-26-15, 14:56
Nri in HYD. No luck 2 days thru sites.

Appreciate seniors help.

5 k an hour for tonight's budget.

Kirahell2
05-26-15, 17:01
Had this Uber sexy Bengali chick in Delhi recently. Excellent service BBBJ skills. She promised to to come to Hyd in next few days. Am eagerly waiting for her.She is dolly she used to give awesome service before but she hiked her rates and became money minded now. I would suggest to avoid rest is up to you.

RohaanDe
05-26-15, 17:19
Hi,

Can you please share the digits?

Hi friends,

Here is my new FR, woke up on Sunday with hard wood can't forget the awesome girl experience last night so taught to try her again. Planned to go in afternoon but struck with some work till evening. Already planned to meet friends so informed my SP will come at night and asked specifically for the tattoo girl. Was with friends till night and then called my SP but he didn't take my call, was a bit upset and didn't feel like trying others and went with a friend to his place for drink, just as opened my beer my SP called back asked him for some time and left to his place after finished drink. She was happy to see me and I said I kept my promise that I will back for your tattoo pic and she was blushing. The session was more erotic then last one, she was completely into me (think girls enjoy a lot when they are comfortable with us). Got nude took some pics, started feeling each other body standing and leaning on wall just like missing couple. As already informed about her performance and session in previous FR, its almost same but way more hot, lustful and hard. She aimed to satisfy me completely and she is a winner. We almost lost the time and fucking each other like there is no tomorrow. Gave her nice tip for her service and she is happy and asked me come again. I really enjoyed her a lot, she is petite, perfect hard body and tight pussy, I could lift her and fuck and she has very good attitude.

BikeCurious
05-26-15, 20:09
Bro. Read my previous posts. However will write again.

You can choose the therapist but not attitude, hence loyalty pays. Please don't expect miracles in your first meeting.

Patience is a virtue which needs to be a behavior here, they need to make money and you need a release it is Give. Give hence wait, if you ask negotiation will be difficult, if she pops.

The question then you can hard negotiate.

Strike a conversation, waiting for hints is fine, it is given you will get it. How much is the questions?

Never compare therapists technique, obvious jealousy will kick in and your body will bear the brunt.

Learn a few impact Thai words, most of them are from Issan hence some coloqial conversation will ease the ambience.

There can be more but these can be a starting point. Of course please have a nice smiling conversation with the receptionist, they know what goes inside hence take a chocolate.

All the best Bro. Stay Safe.Thank you. I have two upcoming FRs about spas, need sometime to write them down. Lessons learned but I appreciate your advice as well.

Pravin Humble
05-27-15, 02:37
Hi Bobby,

Can you share the digits?

Regards

Hi friends,

Pravin Humble
05-27-15, 02:58
Can you share the digits?

Hi fellow members,

Finally back in Hyderabad and was in no mood to waste time however in the past one hour got response from only one SP quoted so high had to tell him to buzz off.

I told him it was hardly worth 4 K. He came down to 6 and still did not feel it so passed.

Thanks

AmitGautam
05-27-15, 04:32
I am coming to Hyderabad and will be staying at Begumpet for three days. Will someone help me with good indie or SP with reference. Last time tried myself and had a miserable experience. Thanks to all.

CallBoy7565
05-27-15, 12:24
Dear bro,

I am looking for threesome experience this week may by Friday. Let me know if any one is interested. So we can plan it accordingly.

Please PM me for more information about the arrangement.

Best regards,

TongueTornedo
05-27-15, 13:28
I gave a brief break for mongering for a while, so wanted some action again. Browsed through some contacts of mine and got this indie contact. OH MY GOD,SHE WAS HOT AND CURVY, SHE WAS A GODDESS, curves all the way dow. She lives in Malakpet, Secbad. Called her up, she directed to her place from the near by railway station. It was easy to find her place. Even though it was a residential place it was discrete. She welcomed with warm greetings, we chatted for a brief period of time and started the act. OMG she was a tigress in bed with no restrictions. She was completely into it moaning and dripping wet. She was petite, perfect hard body and tight pussy. Popped twice and got cleaned myself and left the place. That was a pleasant experience and will try her again. Great value for money.

Score Card

face: 8/10.

GFE: 9/10.

body: 9/10 (very fair and clean).

WIRr: hell yeah.

damages: 4 k per hour. (worth).

Need some indie contacts as I want to continue mongering (good looking Indies's around madapur, Gachibouli, Kothaguda.).

PM me and we shall exchange contacts.

P. S couldn't attach pics as she was not willing to share.

Bang Safe, Stay Happy.

Adios Amigos.

AmitGautam
05-27-15, 15:40
I spent a totally dry day at Hyderabad. Got ref from one ISG member but the SP was acting pricey with 10 k per shot for one girl who would otherwise fetch 4 k max. So dropped the idea. Proceeded to a SPA near Ameerpet junction. Fixed the price for 1. 5 k for deep tissue massage. There were two girls. I asked for Ac room. So waited outside without paying which the girl at the counter was insisting. I then asked for the girl with big melons. But I was alloted the flat one. Though I insisted for the other one, they insisted for the flat one. So I came out without paying. So no SPA no johny game for tonight. Maybe tomorrow I will get some ref or SPA name too with girls name thrown in between.

TongueTornedo
05-27-15, 18:52
She was gorgeous, for a long time I got a good contact of a muslim girl and for the first time I was happy for what I was paying. (as sruthi, seema, lahari etc increased their prices heavily). She looks fair and curvy and did the deed for an hour.

Score card.

Face:8/10.

Body:9/10.

GFE:9/10 (no restrictions).

Wir: hell yeah.

Happy to share her contact with my fellow mongers.

Please pm me any indie contacts rather than sruthi, seema, BF / GF, riya, nandhani.

Newbie1233
05-27-15, 19:46
Hi,

Anyone tried filmnagar aunty whose digits end with 201? Is she safe and worthy? Damage asked 4 k.

TurnipShoe
05-27-15, 20:46
Fellow seniors / active members.

Have been travelling to Hyderabad a lot recently for work. Stuck here until the weekend. Put up at a 5 star in Begumpet. It would be really really appreciated if anybody could provide me or point me towards getting company for the night?

Thanks & cheers.

TurnipShoe
05-27-15, 20:50
I am coming to Hyderabad and will be staying at Begumpet for three days. Will someone help me with good indie or SP with reference. Last time tried myself and had a miserable experience. Thanks to all.Staying at the hotel besides paradise? May be meet up Friday and exchange notes?

Delib
05-27-15, 22:52
She was gorgeous, for a long time I got a good contact of a muslim girl and for the first time I was happy for what I was paying. (as sruthi, seema, lahari etc increased their prices heavily). She looks fair

Score card.

Face: 8/10

Body: 9/10

GFE: 9/10 (no restrictions).

WIR: hell yeah.

Please pm me any indie contacts rather than Sruthi, Seema, BF / GF, riya, nandhani.Hi,

Let me know if you can share the contacts?

I have some indie and SP contacts. Can reciprocate.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

RodMonster
05-28-15, 06:36
Hey guys,

I recently had a really bad experience with a lady SP, her name starting with "M" and last three digits of her number being "111". Closed a deal with what she confirmed was a fresh cute girl a little on the plump side thou, but apparently open to anything for a pretty reasonable price, asked me to reach a certain place after which she didn't pick up her phone. Waited for around an hour trying desperately to contact her but to no avail.

Guys if anyone of you can share any contacts please do. I won't really be able to help you with contacts in Hyderabad, but I can hook you guys up with some contacts in Australia and New Zealand. Help a brother out guys.

OneTimer1
05-28-15, 11:54
This is like 2-3 weeks old but thought of putting it here anyway.

Looking at numerous positive FRs in the forum, I went and tried the BF / GF couple.

The idiot, after fixing appointment made me wait for an hour on the road.

Both of them look like hippos and are tremendously overweight.

I can't begin to explain my surprise on seeing such a girl in this field charging 3-4 k without least big bothering about maintaining anything in the body, having no dress sense, can't even project herself well. Least did I know that was only the beginning.

My first reaction was to flee. But since there are good reviews in the forum, curiosity got over me and I have been standing on the road for 1 hour so thought yeah why not.

It only got worse as she removed the clothes. She was a meat bag. Since I paid already the flee timer got exhausted and I had to stay.

She was open to everything but bad hygiene was the final nail in the coffin and triggered my alarm and I had already decided to leave as fast as possible.

Told her to do whatever she does best and she did a BJ for like 2 minutes. It was a 6/10.

Then came the worst part, She lied over me and weighed a ton. I said we do the other way.

Everything from that point felt odd. Rushed in mish and faked an orgasm washed and came out as fast as possible.

Scorecard:

Face- 2 (Meh).

Body- 4 (grossly overweight, absolutely no shape. Will enjoy if you like having sex with an amoeba).

Hygiene. Poor smelling down there, did not was / bath after the deed. All these after asking me to freshen up after coming.

Act. Was open to everything (If only I was willing to be with her).

Left the place in like 10 minutes and decided not to believe the FRs of current set of people in the forum.

Members. Don't write rave reviews. Please call spade a spade. These guys are not worth to be in the field. Sorry.

Really I can't think of a positive in the ordeal. You are playing with other members' decision on whether to opt or not.

Any other day in absence of reviews, I would have fled without least remorse.

WIR: won't return even if they pay me 10 k. Are you kidding me?

Awbxcydz
05-28-15, 11:55
She was gorgeous, for a long time I got a good contact of a Muslim girl and for the first time I was happy for what I was paying. (as Sruthi, Seema, Lahari etc increased their prices heavily). She looks fair and curvy and did the deed for an hour.

Score card.

Face: 8/10.

Body: 9/10.

GFE: 9/10 (no restrictions).

Please pm me any indie contacts rather than sruthi, seema, BF / GF, riya, nandhani.Bhai,

Good review. Let know how safe it is and rates also. Any other fellow monger tried this?

CallBoy7565
05-28-15, 12:23
Staying at the hotel besides paradise? May be meet up Friday and exchange notes?Hello dude,

I am staying near paradise. Let me know if your interested to meet up we can exchange notes. Will you be interested in three some experience.

Member #4483
05-28-15, 16:08
She was gorgeous, for a long time I got a good contact of a Muslim girl and for the first time I was happy for what I was paying. (as Sruthi, Seema, Lahari etc increased their prices heavily). She looks fair and curvy and did the deed for an hour.

Score card.

Body:9/10

Please pm me any indie contacts rather than sruthi, seema, BF / GF, riya, nandhani.Hi bro,

Can you PM me the details of her? Please check PM for indie contacts.

RajeshBindaas
05-28-15, 17:15
She was gorgeous, for a long time I got a good contact of a muslim girl and for the first time I was happy for what I was paying. (as sruthi, seema, lahari etc increased their prices heavily). She looks fair and curvy and did the deed for an hour.

Score card.

Please pm me any indie contacts rather than sruthi, seema, BF / GF, riya, nandhani.Bro,

Your inbox is full.

AgarWalk
05-28-15, 17:25

Score card.

Please pm me any indie contacts rather than sruthi, seema, BF / GF, riya, nandhani.Hey bro,

You mind sharing the contact via PM? Please also share the damages! Will reciprocate with leads I have!

OneTimer1
05-28-15, 19:14
On hind site I browsed through, just saw a real review just now.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=1699030&viewfull=1#post1699030.

This is really true. He does not think twice to lie through his teeth and make you stand in hot sun for an hour just extending 5 minutes at a time.

It actually works in his favour for 2 reasons.

1) he can service other customers in that time.

2) You already waited for a long time so will think twice to return back on seeing a hippo of a girl.

Total avoid recommendation number 2.

This is like 2-3 weeks old but thought of putting it here anyway.

Looking at numerous positive FRs in the forum, I went and tried the BF / GF couple.

The idiot, after fixing appointment made me wait for an hour on the road.

Both of them look like hippos and are tremendously overweight.

I can't begin to explain my surprise on seeing such a girl in this field charging 3-4 k without least big bothering about maintaining anything in the body, having no dress sense, can't even project herself well. Least did I know that was only the beginning.

My first reaction was to flee. But since there are good reviews in the forum, curiosity got over me and I have been standing on the road for 1 hour so thought yeah why not.

It only got worse as she removed the clothes. She was a meat bag. Since I paid already the flee timer got exhausted and I had to stay.

She was open to everything but bad hygiene was the final nail in the coffin and triggered my alarm and I had already decided to leave as fast as possible.

Erect
05-29-15, 02:06
Gents,

Though I am from Hyd some times feel the heck of it. Brothers here post fake reports for some thrill. New on block tornado is another S monger. He has no contacts but fakes FRs and inquires your digits ref without any stuff. Sad. This forum is to share and care and have fun. But not much happens here. Unlike Delhi and Mumbai. So beware before expecting any help from fellow mongers.

Jaanfun
05-29-15, 04:26

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=1699030&viewfull=1#post1699030.

Hey Bro,

I guess there are 2 cpls on the block if I have read all previous FR's correctly- Jhills and Mdpur (this keeps coming on Loc every now and then). I am sure your ref is jhills? As far as FR's for these 2 goes looks like everyone is so impressed about. But your FR and the one mentioned in your note does talk sense I suppose.

To the few mongers on the block, don't make this forum something similar to any other dating site with fake FRs and only asking for contacts. This place is to share genuine information and keep the trust.

Keep safe, bang safe.

JF.

BoobsSukker
05-29-15, 06:23
Hi bros,

Can you please share any spas that provides extras in Kukatpally area?

Bobby591
05-29-15, 06:46
This BF-GF couple from jubilee hills are just for quick release. Even I had some issue's with there hygiene. By the way I pay them only 2 K for a session, that's more than enough for them, and one thing I observed the guy always wear the same dress. Yuck.

DeadlyScorpio
05-29-15, 08:10
Well one of the other fellow monger also experienced the same thing, seems even he was kept waiting for a long time, that's wasn't the case when I visited them few months back. Of course the place and the hygeine of the girl isn't good.

This is really true. He does not think twice to lie through his teeth and make you stand in hot sun for an hour just extending 5 minutes at a time.

It actually works in his favour for 2 reasons.

1) he can service other customers in that time.

2) You already waited for a long time so will think twice to return back on seeing a hippo of a girl.

Total avoid recommendation number 2.

DeadlyScorpio
05-29-15, 08:12
I shared my inde contact and didn't get a response yet from Tornado. Let's hope he doesn't turn up a fake guy and my inde contact stays intact.

Gents,

Though I am from Hyd some times feel the heck of it. Brothers here post fake reports for some thrill. New on block tornado is another S monger. He has no contacts but fakes FRs and inquires your digits ref without any stuff. Sad. This forum is to share and care and have fun. But not much happens here. Unlike Delhi and Mumbai. So beware before expecting any help from fellow mongers.

OneTimer1
05-29-15, 08:15
Its about the Jubilee Hills couple only.

My guess is when people get a contact and try and come out disappointed, they just want to use the contact to get other contacts so either don't write bad reviews or worse write only the good part of the action neglecting the bad.

Sad really.

Write bad reviews as well as the good ones. That will save a lot of people a lot of trouble.

I don't know of or tried the Madhapur couple if they exist. Don't mistake this review for that.

Hey Bro,

I guess there are 2 cpls on the block if I have read all previous FR's correctly- Jhills and Mdpur (this keeps coming on Loc every now and then). I am sure your ref is jhills? As far as FR's for these 2 goes looks like everyone is so impressed about. But your FR and the one mentioned in your note does talk sense I suppose.

To the few mongers on the block, don't make this forum something similar to any other dating site with fake FRs and only asking for contacts. This place is to share genuine information and keep the trust.

Keep safe, bang safe.

JF.

AmitGautam
05-29-15, 16:21
I came to Hyderabad wishing bit of mongering. Even requests and PM to seniors didn't yield anything. Though some seniors do try to chip in, they turned out to be dry ones. One promised me to help me out over phone but probably couldn't make it probably due to some other reasons. Thanks to all for at least trying to help me. But Delhi and Mumbai rocks in this matter.

So booked spa appointment at the Mall spa. Good environment, took a NE, soft hands, complimented me for my skin. I thought she was trying to impress me to get tips. I stayed fast waiting for hints. When it did come I asked for HJ, settled at 1. 3, released it after some time. She cleansed it nicely with tissue. I asked her to join me in shower which she politely refused.

Then after shower I asked her to let me do one thing. When I said I want to massage her back she was surprised but agreed. She laid down slided her clothes a little upwards and let me massage her back for 5 minutes. Felt good by both of us. She said that this is the first time this has happened with her in 4 years.

So I enjoyed but would have more if you guys could chip in more.

HyderabadHunt
05-29-15, 16:58
Hi,

Anyone tried filmnagar aunty whose digits end with 201? Is she safe and worthy? Damage asked 4 k.Hey,

I have tried her, you can see my previous post for details.

BikeCurious
05-29-15, 17:56
First the bad news:

A week ago, I booked an appointment at the spa located in a popular mall.

Johnny was relentless and having encouragement from a different branch I went.

In prepared for at least some action. Fellow mongers, do not make this.

Mistake as it will cause you a lot of frustration! Always be prepared for a dry.

Spell even if there are a hundred FRs. So at the SPA, johnny was getting very.

Excited and controlling the conversation with a nice NE therapist who had.

Pleasant smile, beautiful white skin and petite body. Good English but tough to.

Communicate with her (Chinese?) accent. Eventually gave up on rapport building.

And popped the million dollar question as Johnny was itching badly. She acted.

Surprised and made me repeat with gestures. After playing dick charades finally.

She nodded her head sideways. Johhny wept a thousand tears but mind had to put.

On a smile and return to the table. Got frustrated and prodded again after a.

While. It was getting embarrassing as I kept staring at her face wondering how.

Awesome it would be to get Johnny serviced from such a beauty. Again, a gentle.

No. My heart sank but I remained adamant. Massage was done and I tipped her a.

0. 1, held out 1 in hand with a evil grin but still no. Was left feeling like a.

Jerk.

Anyway stepped out and here starts the second FR.

The good news:

Johnny was pissed (heh) so I knew I had to satisfy him soon. Went to the.

Trusted exotic SPA as I'd read multiple FRs and a recent positive one from.

DesiPunter. It was already late so they only had a half-hour slot for dry.

Massage. I knew this was risky as it involves semi-private rooms. Got assigned.

A middle aged exotic aunt but Johnny wasn't complaining. As soon as I got in.

Started taking off clothes. Therapist was playful and laughing finding my.

Actions unusual. Didn't waste time and immediately broke the ice. She acted.

Surprised but soon touched Johnny and confirmed if I want it. She asked me to.

Keep quiet and pointed to the curtains, I was half-afraid someone would barge.

In. Took the risk, got down to bargaining, she asked 2 K I said 1 K with top.

Access. All this was in silent gesturing so it was quite fun, hehe. She asked.

For money first. Made a mistake and asked her to hand my wallet. Johnny was in.

Control so I couldn't help it. And it began, covered in a towel, undies were.

Off, she improvised by wrapping up Johnny in the dispo and started stroking.

Pushed my hands in the Top and groped some nice erect nipples (this was my.

First contact haha) All this while she kept her eyes on the curtains, so it.

Added a sense of guilty pleasure which was fun. But among this excitement and.

Anxiety Johnny was out soon, though she tried to keep him up for a bit. Then.

She continued with the massage which was excellent. Got a warm sense of comfort.

Laying with my head under exotic aunt's laps (sobs).

So that's it for today guys, hope to post more soon if I can get some contacts.

Have fun.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Sathya12
05-29-15, 18:11
Hi folks,

Recently married. Found out wife is a homo not showing interest on me. Please help me.

Member #4334
05-29-15, 18:17
Hi fellow members,

ThanksCan you share the digits please?

BoobsSukker
05-29-15, 19:01
Hi bro,

Can you please share the contact number of film Nagar aunty?

I would appreciate your help.

Hey everyone,

This is my first review in the ISG.

Last week I have visited a MILF referred by SP / backpage. His number ends with 201. She is a married aunty stay in dilsukhnagar but her service in filmnagar only on day time. Age is around 30. She was in red saari and looked neat and clean. She is quite cooperative and carry great attitude. She supported lot, did blow job and supported for lip kiss, etc. I had 30 min good FK.

Unfortunately, I have deleted her photos. SP will send you the photos in Whatsapp.

Here is my review:

Face:5-6..

OneTimer1
05-29-15, 19:10
Guys,

Don't rush to conclude.

I got the contact and so not fake.

Will try her and write a review.

Gents,

OneTimer1
05-29-15, 19:45
I came to Hyderabad wishing bit of mongering. Even requests and PM to seniors didn't yield anything. Though some seniors do try to chip in, they turned out to be dry ones. One promised me to help me out over phone but probably couldn't make it probably due to some other reasons. Thanks to all for at least trying to help me. But Delhi and Mumbai rocks in this matter.

So booked spa appointment at the Mall spa. Good environment, took a NE, soft hands, complimented me for my skin. I thought she was trying to impress me to get tips. I stayed fast waiting for hints. When it did come I asked for HJ, settled at 1. 3, released it after some time. She cleansed it nicely with tissue. I asked her to join me in shower which she politely refused.

Then after shower I asked her to let me do one thing. When I said I want to massage her back she was surprised but agreed. She laid down slided her clothes a little upwards and let me massage her back for 5 minutes. Felt good by both of us. She said that this is the first time this has happened with her in 4 years.

So I enjoyed but would have more if you guys could chip in more.Inbox full.

DesiPunter
05-30-15, 03:16
Hi folks,

Recently married. Found out wife is a homo not showing interest on me. Please help me.How do you know she is gay? Unless she herself confessed, you can't be sure.

If she is unresponsive to you, there are three other possibilities: (1) she is asexual (ie not interested in sex), or (2) she does not like you for some reason, or (3) You don't turn her on.

For #1 I am not sure what to advice. Counselling maybe?

For#2 find out the reason, won her over with love and patience.

For #3 maybe you have to improve your grooming, hygiene, body language etc. Start seducing her a few hours before the act.

If she is indeed gay. Yon may have struck gold! You can ask her for threesomes with other ladies. Or come to an agreement of an open marriage. Let her lead her sexual life freely and you yours (thru mongering or affairs with her consent). Either way, it's not a bad scenario. You only have to maintain a facade of a good marriage to satisfy family. Best part: you would have a safe outcall location ie, your own house!

If none of these possible, divorce is always there.

TongueTornedo
05-30-15, 06:19
Guys,

Don't rush to conclude.

Will try her and write a review.Bro what I tried I gave a review, people wanted contacts I helped them out. I guess we are good on this.

Spiiner9
05-30-15, 06:24
Seniors please help out! I'm looking for a independent provider who is desirable and safe provider with good attitude. Please send info via PM.

TurnipShoe
05-30-15, 06:26
Hello dude,

I am staying near paradise. Let me know if your interested to meet up we can exchange notes. Will you be interested in three some experience.Where do you want to meet? Hotel bar? What time?

TongueTornedo
05-30-15, 06:30
Gents,

Though I am from Hyd some times feel the heck of it. Brothers here post fake reports for some thrill. New on block tornado is another S monger. He has no contacts but fakes FRs and inquires your digits ref without any stuff. Sad. This forum is to share and care and have fun. But not much happens here. Unlike Delhi and Mumbai. So beware before expecting any help from fellow mongers.I found on Locanto, no reference needed, So I did not mention any references, I am new to this block so I don't have many contacts. And I asked reference because most of the Indies ask for reference when we contact them. I even shared you the information which you wanted so I don't know why you have mistaken me.

TurnipShoe
05-30-15, 06:30
Hello dude,

I am staying near paradise. Let me know if your interested to meet up we can exchange notes. Will you be interested in three some experience.Are you staying at the hotel? Meet at the bar? What time?

RamaniraJeshyd
05-30-15, 09:43
Guys,

Even I got a contact from Tornado. I spoke to this handler. Definitely it is not totally fake. Sometimes we may feel the urge to exaggerate a little to get some contacts. But I think there is no ill-intention. Many of you have helped a lot. Probably this is a great forum in comparison to other cities.

Thanks to all.

Guys,

Don't rush to conclude.

Will try her and write a review.

TongueTornedo
05-30-15, 12:05
I hunted and got a contact ending with 959, she sent an awesome picture, I called her up and met her after long struggle Y'guda check post. She was covered with a scarf. Took her to my apartment and boom she was completely different. Very bad attitude, ugly. I don't recommend her. If you are desperate try her. I won't even recommend that too.

P. S we might be deceived with wrong pictures, Ask them to leave as soon as you come to know that you are deceived. Don't listen to your Jhonny at that crucial time.

Siddharth8
05-30-15, 12:26
Hi seniors,

Any one tried couple in KPHB who are charging 20 k,from loc. No ending with 956. Planning to try them let me know if any one tried them.

Skhan
05-30-15, 15:17
Hi everyone.

Hope we all are enjoying this life with super fun. Am trying to payment via debit card but I don't know how to active my membership here so please any one here to help me.

RamaniraJeshyd
05-30-15, 15:59
Guys,

Thanks to TongueTornado got the number of a muslim SP (Goes by name Khaled / Salim). It is a number you can find on locanto also which ends in 6421 in the name of Ziya or Zareen. The place is in Malakpet near Nalgonda X roads in a residential area opposite chandini function hall. Had an appointement yesterday but after reaching the place no body picked the call and after waiting for half hour returned back. Today they called and gave some sad execuse and asked to come today at 6 PM. Went there. Extremely unhappy and have decided to leave mongering completely.

Girl: 24 years (as per the SP, looks more like 30). Very fair, decent body- will give 7/10.

Attitude of the girl: Terrible. Was in a hurry. From the begining. Nothing other than MISH on the table. Total waste. Will give 3/10.

Place: The place is in a residential area on 4th floor, though safe from LE, terrible place. No room, no privacy. Worst of all they were worried that some one may come. Will give 0/10 for the place, ambience, attitude of the parties concerned etc. Left the place in a total of 10-15 minutes. No foreplay nothing. Did the deed in mist and left.

WIR: NEVER. Also will not recommend to anyone else.

Damages: 3000+1000 (Promised to be more cooperative with 1000 extra but was not honored).

After this experience have decided that mongering is the best way to lose the hard earned money to total non deserving folks. I will try to find some charitable work. I think that will give more happiness. Please do not blame the member for this contact. He could have had better experience.

I think the message is better stick to time tested indies. Even if they are little bit more expensive. They seem to be more consistent. And do not make mongering an addiction. Guys totally in a bad mood. Please be careful of these kind of contacts.

Awbxcydz
05-30-15, 18:11
Guys,

Even I got a contact from Tornado. I spoke to this handler. Definitely it is not totally fake. Sometimes we may feel the urge to exaggerate a little to get some contacts. But I think there is no ill-intention. Many of you have helped a lot. Probably this is a great forum in comparison to other cities.

Thanks to all.RamaniRajesh,

Check your PM.

Pygmalion2012
05-30-15, 18:20
I am going to be in Hyd on the 3rd and am staying at a hotel in Hitech City. What are my best mongering options? SPs? Indies? Would really appreciate contacts. In return, I'll offer up my contacts if you ever happen to swing by Delhi / Gurgaon.

Awbxcydz
05-30-15, 18:21
Guys,

Thanks to TongueTornado got the number of a muslim SP (Goes by name Khaled / Salim). It is a number you can find on locanto also which ends in 6421 in the name of Ziya or Zareen. The place is in Malakpet near Nalgonda X roads in a residential area opposite chandini function hall. Had an appointement yesterday but after reaching the place no body picked the call and after waiting for half hour returned back. Today they called and gave some sad execuse and asked to come today at 6 PM. Went there. Extremely unhappy and have decided to leave mongering completely.

Girl: 24 years (as per the SP, looks more like 30). Very fair, decent body- will give 7/10.

Attitude of the girl: Terrible. Was in a hurry. From the begining. Nothing other than MISH on the table. Total waste. Will give 3/10.

Place: The place is in a residential area on 4th floor, though safe from LE, terrible place. No room, no privacy. Worst of all they were worried that some one may come. Will give 0/10 for the place, ambience, attitude of the parties concerned etc. Left the place in a total of 10-15 minutes. No foreplay nothing. Did the deed in mist and left..Fully agreed with Ramanirajesh.

Frank Martin
05-30-15, 22:16
Hi buddy,

You had session with HW or her frnd? Narration was a bit confusing. Based on the report card I am assuming that you had HW, If that is the case why didn't you try her frnd? (as you mentioned she is waiting for you).

Frank

Thanks to senior monger kiss666, for the contact of the HW at Masab Tank. Got this contact more than 3 months ago and tried her today. Actually called her up yesterday but did not get a response. Got a call back this morning and scheduled a session with my requirements being a fair, tall and no too much of fat types. Got an yes for answer and fixed the damages on the phone to 2. 5 k. Kiss666 had mentioned earlier in an FR and to me that the lady is a HW and should not be expecting much in terms of looks. I had kept my expectations low. Reached the place near Masab Tank and was promptly guided to the place. A very safe and a regular home, very neat and clean. I was expecting the usual types and to my astonishment though the lady was your next door HW type, I found her to be extremely courteous, friendly and hygienic. I thought she is good enough to be taken but thought let me look at her friend who has been waiting for me. Looked at her and was pleased to find a good looking and beautiful HW. Good height, not slim and definitely not fat. A type which can be aptly described as next door HW in their 30's. Had petite boos and nice body overall. Tried to please, no DFK and only covered BJ, which I recommend. Overall enjoyed the one hour session and can't thank enough to Kiss666. You rock dude. I had also tried Nisha 3 weeks back and it was great. Thanks to one timer. Senior like them are our leading lights and many thanks and wishes for them. You guys rock and keep rocking!..

BabyKutu
05-31-15, 03:45
Hi buddy,

You had session with HW or her frnd? Narration was a bit confusing. Based on the report card I am assuming that you had HW, If that is the case why didn't you try her frnd? (as you mentioned she is waiting for you).

FrankShe is a next door HW and basis report I also thought so, however my encounter was sublime. Her group might be big and I don't doubt it one bit. She will pass off as a very very decent non professional.

NewtoHyd
05-31-15, 04:17
Its about the Jubilee Hills couple only.

My guess is when people get a contact and try and come out disappointed, they just want to use the contact to get other contacts so either don't write bad reviews or worse write only the good part of the action neglecting the bad.

Sad really.

Write bad reviews as well as the good ones. That will save a lot of people a lot of trouble.

I don't know of or tried the Madhapur couple if they exist. Don't mistake this review for that.True in deed about the JH couple. That guy should take care of his health he looks like a one big sic pig. No hygiene at all. After my half-session, I kept on calling that guy to complete my 2nd half. Finally he accepted but requested 1. 5 k more. I agreed and went there, this time no issue with scheduling. But the hygiene levels of both have deteriorated. Session was nothing to write about but she has a unique skill on BJ, that's the best part. But I will never repeat.

If he can show some interest, upgrade the ambiance and they maintain good hygiene and preparedness and promptness with good furniture, they can easily get 4 k. The gal doesn't even get ready. She doesn't wash properly between sessions.

Mirchi9
05-31-15, 05:34
Back in Hyderabad after long time.

Was here last year for a small time.

Few MPs have closed and few shifted to new locations. But somehow managed to get contact of Poonam who used to operate at A. Pet eye hospital.

Original guy was sent to jail, so she shfted close to satyam and also operates from new branch at balkampet.

She is a fair & good looking.

Massage: 1500

BJ: 1500

Offered to do full deed next time but I couldn't go again.

2 girls at satyam are not so good looking so never bothered, though one of them offered to shave / trim and BJ.

One Thai lady at AT hitech promised to meet me outside and we met too.

Picked her up along with her another Thai friend (I don't know where other lady works) and had 3 some for full night.

Expense: 15 k.

2 nights later picked 1st thai lady again and had 2 sessions in a night for 10 k.

(includes GFE, DATY, BJ, Mish, WOT, Doggy).

She then left for her country as visa expired. Didn't bother to take her friend's number as she was not that good looking (1st lady was like a Korean movie heroine).

Kathy (or Cathy) at 5 thE MP offered private massage for 10 K at my place.

Didn't bother because she was a flat runway at top and I was already in touch with Thai girl who was super sexy.

Met a lady named sushma at sindhi clny who runs a spa+saloon.

She herself is god structure along with a muslim girl who works there.

1.5 K + 1 k for groping+HJ.

SP at saibajali towers in Mpur shifted location I guess as I saw their mail sometime back.

Right now only a half thai looking telugu HW offered. So just waiting for better profiles to come up.

Went to vizag for a weekend and got BJ+full access at sukho. T for 3 K (tip).

Now seriously looking for a good looking muslim lady as its been a long long time with a urdu speaking woman.

If I stay back for sometime, will get PM activated and contact people who wrote useful FRs.

Estasy
05-31-15, 05:58
I don't have PM activated dude!

Hey Estasy. Possible to get her digits?

OneTimer1
05-31-15, 08:03
If he can show some interest, upgrade the ambience and they maintain good hygiene and preparedness and promptness with good furniture, they can easily get 4 k. The gal doesn't even get ready. She doesn't wash properly between sessions.Guys,

Don't even think twice.

Poor hygiene is poor hygiene.

Venila gives much better BJ and is very sweet smelling, courtious, feminine and beautiful for example.

The forum has detoriated to new lows in the last year I guess.

This girl is as good as any street hooker. Not a high grade escort.

Go at your own risk and smell like a dog for the rest of the day after the deed if you won't listen.

TurnipShoe
05-31-15, 10:26
So after a lot of hard hunting on AFF / locanto other sites zeroed down on an SP goes by Shuk. Only on whatsapp. Sent a link to see pics. Zeroed down on a beauty. Goes by the name of a popular young actress (bhat). Was quoted 25 k and promised total GFE with options to take her partying. She reached my hotel lobby at 9.30. What a stunner. Proceeded to the room and started drinking together. Turned out to be a guzzling machine. Open to everything. Super cool attitude. Asked to have a tub bath. Instantly agreed. Felt good to be drinking in the tub filled with hot water. 30 minutes later first session on the bed. DFK like a tigress. Likes to take control of the situation. Rode me to completion since Johnny was aching for release since the morning. Has a nice petite body which I like and a super small ass that fits into the palm of your hand. Only some stretch marks on the stomach because of earlier pregnancy. But she's all of 23.

More alcohol. She's all naked in the bed smoking and having beers.

Takes my hand and puts it in her mouth out of the blue. Wets it and shoves it inside herself. Now johnny is getting excited again. Proceed to 69. Ask her to finger her ass and was playfully declined. But I was persistent so she agrees for the pinky finger. All the while I'm DATY and fingering her bum, she while blowing me puts her finger up mine. Instantly come in her mouth. No complaints at all. She then runs for washing.

So now we are watching TV and drinking more and waiting for our dinner when her phone starts ringing. This was the only annoying part about her. Spoke for like 20 minutes to someone who sounded like her boyfriend.

Had dinner and fell asleep playing with her tits. Did I mention she has super nipples. Like a pencil top eraser.

She had the courtesy of switching off all the lights and pulling the sheets over me and spooned me the entire night.

We managed to sleep in till about 1230. Was woken up by her with Johnny in her hand. Morning session in missionary and finished her from behind. Made tea from the mini bar for both us. Spoke decently well. Has a good old sense of humor and a total GFE.

Now got her digits and can contact her directly. Although she claims she is from Mumbai and her language is very much Mumbai. She comes here every few days for 2/3 days. Plan to meet her in Mumbai too.

Over all a super experience what I was looking for.

Looks: 8/10

Body: 9/10 (stretch marks).

Boobs: 10/10

Ass: 15/10

BJ: 8/10. (does BBBJ but no deep throat).

Attitude: 10/10

GFE: 10/10

WIR: definitely bow that I can get her directly with better rates.

Damages: 25 k for the night with travelling included. Plus 4 beers from the mini bar and dinner.

In the end money well spent. Already look forward to the next meet.

SureshRaj
05-31-15, 11:37
Need contact of Kukatpalli bhargavi contact. Her old no is not working. Thanks in advance. Has she changed her no or quit?

OneTimer1
05-31-15, 13:47
Hi,

Can someone send me the contact of Riya of Kondapur along with reference?

Help much appreciated and will be reciprocated.

Thanks

AndresPablo
05-31-15, 15:07
Hi,

I am new in the city, I have no idea about the references you mention, please anybody can send me a PM with names or more exact reference for the Spas with extras please.

Thanks!

Greetings,

Jackson

Pygmalion2012
06-01-15, 02:31
Looks like I am going to have a dry evening in Hyderabad. No leads yet. Senior members, would really appreciate some leads, over PM, for SPs in Madhapur / HiTech City.

I am going to be in Hyd on the 3rd and am staying at a hotel in Hitech City. What are my best mongering options? SPs? Indies? Would really appreciate contacts. In return, I'll offer up my contacts if you ever happen to swing by Delhi / Gurgaon.

Sreeni
06-01-15, 04:41
I have been a silent reader of this forum from last 3 months and also new to mongering. This is almost a month old experience, inspired by several FR reviews, called various SPs from CG, Locanto. Finally narrowed down on one SP in Y'Guda who said the girl is independent and I can directly go there.

On a Friday afternoon called the SP and he asked me to reach Green Bawarchi hotel in Sri Nagar Colony, I was there near the land mark in next 30 minutes and called him again, he made me wait for 30 minutes under the hot sun. Meantime he called me couple of times checking the exact location I was waiting, guess he confirmed my identity. He guided me to the girls place which in 2nd floor of a near by apartment. By the time I reach there door is wide open and when I entered in, a old lady in early 50's sitting out there in the hall, guess she is a care taker, observing I was little nervous she offered me a glass of water.

She called the girl without wasting time, girl was in early 20's with a short and T shirt on, curve structure. I entered into the room and there started the drama, she asked for the money first and I paid it, then she is not open for anything and asked me to come on her, insisted for a CBJ and she agreed. Afterwards its a normal session and completed it in 30 minutes overall. Girl looks good with no extra fat, only thing I felt is I could have handled I'm a different way to make the session more worth.

Girl 6/10

GFE 4/10

Damage 3 K + 300 tip.

Hygiene 6/10.

Will return- may not be.

Guess the girl is from Godavari district based on accent and not open for out call, she also mentioned that she is here to try her luck in TV serials, although I felt that she is lying.

Thanks

Pygmalion2012
06-01-15, 04:50
Does anyone have the contacts details of the SP who runs this blog?

http://profilesupdate.********.in/.

Please PM me if you do. I think he has changed his number and I don't have this new number. He used to have a place near the Harley Davidson showroom.

RahulMe
06-01-15, 04:52
Seniors please share Bownpally aunty reference. I called her but she is asking for reference. Please help.

SureshRaj
06-01-15, 08:55
I had session with two Hw's from my regular HW Sp. Normally the SP doesn't do it herself but now she did it. First had nice foreplay session with two HW's then fucked the Sp and then fucked the other aunty and jizzed my load. Nice threesome, first for me. All for a paltry syum.

IndianDom
06-01-15, 09:34
Hi,

Could you post their pics? How old are they.

It is always nice to have threesome.

I had session with two Hw's from my regular HW Sp. Normally the spdoesnt do it herself but now she did it. First had nice foreplay session with two HW's then fucked the Sp and then fucked the other aunty and jizzed my load. Nice threesome, first for me. All for a paltry syum.

Sadiqhbk
06-01-15, 13:49
Hey guys any SP or indi numbers please PM me, thanks.

Member #4483
06-01-15, 14:45
I had session with two Hw's from my regular HW Sp. Normally the spdoesnt do it herself but now she did it. First had nice foreplay session with two HW's then fucked the Sp and then fucked the other aunty and jizzed my load. Nice threesome, first for me. All for a paltry syum.Hi bro,

Can you share her digits.

Indulger
06-01-15, 18:39
This report is a few days old, just before the negative reviews started pouring in (thanks to the fellow-monger for helping me with the contact). Called the guy and fixed the time for 8 pm next day. He asked me to come near JH-Rd-10. Started around Due to traffic I was late and reached at 8.30. He asked me to wait near his street as they both were somewhere outside and on their way back. I waited till 9. 30 wandering the streets like a horny dog! Once they came made contact with the guy and he took me to the flat. In a few minutes, the girl came, greeted and took me to the other room. Asked for my approval and she stripped off, I too followed suit. Started with light kissing on the lips but I didn't want to go deep. I generally like a lot of foreplay but she was full of sweat and salt everywhere, hence a total turnoff for foreplay. Then started the BBJ, which was the saving grace. Quite skilled in BBJ and was able to deep throat. Finished first round in mish. Then the guy knocks and ask me to wait in the street again as somebody is coming. Waiting period resumed again and lasted for half an hour. Decided to let go and leave but he convinced me to come up in 5 minutes. Second round I myself rushed as fast as I can and left the place for good.

Scorecard:

Face- 3 / 10

Body- 5 / 10

Skin- 5 / 10

BBJ- 7 / 10

WIR. Unlikely.

Like pointed out in some FRs, she disappears as soon I go to washroom, not so good. I felt she was uncomfortable with communicating, not sure if its because of English, though she speaks a little. She couldn't get a grasp of my customary compliments during the deed. During WOT, I asked her to ride a little slowly for a different reason. She asked "Am I heavy and hurting you?" What to say?

Pros: Of course BBJ. She sincerely attempts to please. Not a shark.

Cons: Looks, where it matters. Somewhat unprofessional in the finer aspects.

Sreeni
06-01-15, 18:45
I have just started mongering, have done some background work in CG, Locanto etc. To get reliable contacts of Indi's. After searching on internet for about a week, got a reply from one girl to come on to yahoo messenger chat, after a brief chat she asked me to switch to video mode for couple of minutes, she finally said OK for a meet next day. She can only come out call, booked a room in a resort outside of city, picked her in SR Nagar.

She told me that she is a MBA graduate and on job search in Hyd. She looked like a typical Telugu girl with a shy face all the time. Checked into a resort, oh man all of the sudden she had become very active. Removed her outfits and forced me to so.

She did a CBJ for some time and got into action. I must say its a true GF experience, she did amazingly well and ready for anything except anal. Spent good time for about 6 hours and returned back as she was getting delayed.

She asked me not share the contact number and yahoo ID with anyone without checking. She is non professional type.

Only down part is she is having few stretch marks on the tummy.

Face 7/10

Body 7/10

GFE 10/10

Damages - 6 K for 4 hrs. , promised that she will reduce it next time.

Would return. May be.

BabyKutu
06-01-15, 22:14
I have been a silent reader of this forum from last 3 months and also new to mongering.

Guess the girl is from Godavari district based on accent and not open for out call, she also mentioned that she is here to try her luck in TV serials, although I felt that she is lying.

ThanksBro. Nice one, the SP is Balaji and he normally gets one of the family to do this, his spouse is also into this. Be careful he has the habit of vanishing in thin air in the pretext of waiting.

His girls are from Godavari / Vizag areas and cannot communicate in English, very shy and just open for a bang. Not Hi FI just the fuck type.

He has been arrested 5 times in the; ast 12 months, he is always on LE radar. If it is the 2nd floor apartment with a black gate and a pump in front. I will stay away.

Stay Safe.

Pidugu
06-02-15, 04:38
Hi,

I'm new to mongering and after searching in locanto for Tamil, found a indie Wini with number ending with 329. Really appreciate if any senior has tried this indie.

Sreeni
06-02-15, 05:37
Bro. Nice one, the SP is Balaji and he normally gets one of the family to do this, his spouse is also into this. Be careful he has the habit of vanishing in thin air in the pretext of waiting.

His girls are from Godavari / Vizag areas and cannot communicate in English, very shy and just open for a bang. Not Hi FI just the fuck type.

He has been arrested 5 times in the; ast 12 months, he is always on LE radar. If it is the 2nd floor apartment with a black gate and a pump in front. I will stay away.

Stay Safe.Thanks bro, its the same place, a old apartment and a pump outside. I'll stay away from him now although he promised to arrange a college girl in early 20's this weekend. Once again thanks so much.

ForePlay69
06-02-15, 08:16
Hey guys,

Did anyone tried Shruthi (Mirrorwali. So called actress). I called her yesterday but she is not picking up the call. Its been longtime and I am trying for some good independent contact. Please help.

Thanks

RohaanDe
06-02-15, 08:53
Guys,

Don't even think twice.

Poor hygiene is poor hygiene.

Venila gives much better BJ and is very sweet smelling, courtious, feminine and beautiful for example.

The forum has detoriated to new lows in the last year I guess.

This girl is as good as any street hooker. Not a high grade escort.

Go at your own risk and smell like a dog for the rest of the day after the deed if you won't listen.I tried this girl last week. It was so bad that, I didn't even feel like writing an FR.

Place stinks, the boy stinks even more. I could see littered food in the hall and kitchen. He offered me water. The place was so bad that I didn't dare to drink the water.

There is no bed only a mattress. The girl isn't in great shape. Though her attitude is good, poor hygiene is a turnoff.

And yes she disappears immediately when you go to bathroom to clean.

For me it was a terrible experience. Sadly it was my first time and I felt like quitting mongering.

Seniors, please help me out if you have any good inde contacts (Hygiene being of prime importance). Thanks in advance.

MeatHyd101
06-02-15, 18:07
Bro. Nice one, the SP is Balaji and he normally gets one of the family to do this, his spouse is also into this. Be careful he has the habit of vanishing in thin air in the pretext of waiting.

Stay Safe.Guys, LE is indeed super active. SP scene is very very risky at the moment. Including the well known SPs.

Stay safe.

WW2015
06-02-15, 19:35
Got here a few days ago from the US. Seems tough getting any action here. Have a much easier time in the US. Went to 2-3 MPs today, but zero action. Also browsed SPs on loc, BP, etc, but didn't want to risk calling a random person before getting feedback from someone else. Also staying at a very secure 5-star hotel in hitech, so will be difficult getting someone to "visit" me. Will keep on trying, but any tips from fellow mongers would greatly be appreciated. Will definitely return the favor when possible.

If anybody else is in hitech and want to wingman bars / pubs / clubs this week, let me know. Hopefully we don't work for the same company because it'll be awkward!

WW2015
06-02-15, 20:22
So after a lot of hard hunting on AFF / locanto other sites zeroed down on an SP goes by Shuk. Only on whatsapp. Sent a link to see pics. Zeroed down on a beauty. Goes by the name of a popular young actress (bhat). Was quoted 25 k and promised total GFE with options to take her partying. She reached my hotel lobby at 9.30. What a stunner. Proceeded to the room and started drinking together. Turned out to be a guzzling machine. Open to everything. Super cool attitude. Asked to have a tub bath. Instantly agreed. Felt good to be drinking in the tub filled with hot water. 30 minutes later first session on the bed. DFK like a tigress. Likes to take control of the situation. Rode me to completion since Johnny was aching for release since the morning. Has a nice petite body which I like and a super small ass that fits into the palm of your hand. Only some stretch marks on the stomach because of earlier pregnancy. But she's all of 23.

Takes my hand and puts it in her mouth out of the blue. Wets it and shoves it inside herself. Now johnny is getting excited again. Proceed to 69. Ask her to finger her ass and was playfully declined. But I was persistent so she agrees for the pinky finger. All the while I'm DATY and fingering her bum, she while blowing me puts her finger up mine. Instantly come in her mouth. No complaints at all. She then runs for washing.

So now we are watching TV and drinking more and waiting for our dinner when her phone starts ringing. This was the only annoying part about her. Spoke for like 20 minutes to someone who sounded like her boyfriend...Would you be okay sharing contact details? Doesn't have to be her if you want to keep her to yourself, but maybe her SP?

Pk1909
06-02-15, 21:44
Hi Sreeni,

New to mongering and desperately looking for private independent girl, I have to leave abroad next week please share her contact.

I have just started mongering, have done some background work in CG, Locanto etc. To get reliable contacts of Indi's. After searching on internet for about a week, got a reply from one girl to come on to yahoo messenger chat, after a brief chat she asked me to switch to video mode for couple of minutes, she finally said OK for a meet next day. She can only come out call, booked a room in a resort outside of city, picked her in SR Nagar.

She told me that she is a MBA graduate and on job search in Hyd. She looked like a typical Telugu girl with a shy face all the time. Checked into a resort, oh man all of the sudden she had become very active. Removed her outfits and forced me to so.

She did a CBJ for some time and got into action. I must say its a true GF experience, she did amazingly well and ready for anything except anal. Spent good time for about 6 hours and returned back as she was getting delayed..

Pk1909
06-02-15, 21:51
Hello bro,

Please share SP contact.

Takes my hand and puts it in her mouth out of the blue. Wets it and shoves it inside herself. Now johnny is getting excited again. Proceed to 69. Ask her to finger her ass and was playfully declined. But I was persistent so she agrees for the pinky finger. All the while I'm DATY and fingering her bum, she while blowing me puts her finger up mine. Instantly come in her mouth. No complaints at all. She then runs for washing..

OneTimer1
06-02-15, 22:15
Talked to her last Friday.

Said, currently not in town and will be back by end of first week of June and will give me a call.

Hey guys,

Did anyone tried Shruthi (Mirrorwali. So called actress). I called her yesterday but she is not picking up the call. Its been longtime and I am trying for some good independent contact. Please help.

Thanks

TheRider21
06-03-15, 05:58
Bro, tried to send you a private message. Any chance I could get the contact info? Please!

I can share my contacts with you.

She did a CBJ for some time and got into action. I must say its a true GF experience, she did amazingly well and ready for anything except anal. Spent good time for about 6 hours and returned back as she was getting delayed..

RahulMe
06-03-15, 06:38
Talked to her last Friday.

Said, currently not in town and will be back by end of first week of June and will give me a call.Can you please post pic of Shruthi.

Bobby591
06-03-15, 08:27
Hey everyone,

So here is my weekend FR. Could not have a session on Saturday as my regular SP didn't have bird and by the time I tried others its very late and moreover my other SP's also couldn't arrange any one, so taught to take light and went home. Was determined to have a session on Sunday afternoon but work played the spoilsport and went for drinks with friend's by the time I was free again my regular SP couldn't arrange bird and then called the other SP whom I reported here that he made me wait last time. He gave a positive confirmation and sent me pic's, I asked him if there will be any waiting game he said 3 girls are available, So went to his place and selected the new girl he have with him. The girl smiled and gave a handshake, could guess will have nice session seeing her attitude. Went in the room, had small talk and started removing clothes, she has super tight body, small boobs but perky nipples, started feeling each other and got a nice CBJ, reciprocated with DATY and then 69. By now she was very wet and even I'm very hard, entered her in miss what a tight pussy really could feel her movements over my dick, had her in WOT, lotus, doggy and finished in miss. In the session she got very horny and she was fucking me. Had a nice session but finished early.

Girl: 7

Body: 7.5 (Tight body and pussy, small boobs).

GFE: 7.5

SEX: 7.5

Cost: 5 K a bit expensive.

WIR: No but yes with SP.

Bobby591
06-03-15, 13:40
Hi, got free on Monday night and felt like having a nice long session, already spoke with my regular SP and he confirmed availability for night for sure, went out for some beers with friends and made a point to not make it late and called my SP and started to his place, only one girl is available, she is very fair and good to look. Went inside started talking said me she is from Mumbai, started to smoke and offered her a cig, accepted and lit it and was having normal talk, got nude she has very nice boobs (not big or huge but nice shapely), was shaven down. Started to feel each other, felt she was not getting comfortable, anyways sucked her boobs for sometime. Asked for BJ she was OK only with CBJ and had one, went down south for DATY, sweet pussy and when just started to go deep she stopped me and asked it's enough, as I said I never force girls I said OK and started to fuck in miss, then changed to all lot positions, It was very nice to watch her fair nude body when fucking and feeling those boobs, I think she is done by then and asked me to finish, but fucked her in some more time and finished in miss, and felt over her sweaty body. Got clean gave her a nominal tip and left for home.

Girl: 7.5/8 (She was nice looking, but 8 for her skin texture).

GFE:6 (maybe she was tried but she was jovial when speaking and all).

SEX: 7

WIR: No.

MicheleRavanan
06-03-15, 13:48
Two days in Hyderabad, nothing happened. The only contact shared by a senior didn't worked out. Thanks to the senior for sharing the contact. Tomorrow evening I will be leaving. I have the whole day tomorrow, hope some seniors will come up with help.

Thanks

OnTimer
06-03-15, 16:03
It's happened 40 days ago, recently started mongering, I found some positive old reviews of street hookers in Hyd. Know its very risk (STDs) but let's trail, started hunting ntr, neckles Road, first 4 days no luck, found many but worst. Next day went by walk ntr to lbini road, found awesome teen girl & her bro, thought they are waiting for someone, after few min. Auto people & few bikers irritating them, then I approached them asked what's the problem, surprisingly she said 10 k. Wow, my luck, girl was like Actress Tamanna, I struggled 30 min to drop her 5 k. Later paid to her bro, picked up to my place.

Later she said unfortunately their deal was canceled that's why we are there, who cares, after some chit chat, started the action, bros it was an amazing experience ever had, even in the low light she was glittering like diamond, she had amazing small boobs & bums, pinkish nips, & very tight pussy. I hold her complete waist with my hands enjoyed thrice in many angles. Because of tightness got [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] pan for 2 days enjoyed that also.

But not agreed for WOT, BBJ, DFK. Who cares her beauty dominated all these, if pos next time I will try to convince her. After morning session, tipped well & took her number dropped.

Surprisingly After 2 days got a call from her asked me to recharge her mobile, said going to native place for some days, Strictly instructed not to share her number. So guys please don't ask, future will see.

Girl: 10

Body: 10

GFE: 10

SEX: 9 (I like WOT).

No Damages: 5 K very cheap compared to SPs.

WIR: Yes.

Also had very bad experiences in street hunting, shall post later.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Kalyan
06-03-15, 18:52
Since I am not a monger of Vellama- Battalu vippema- Pettama- Karchema type, I only go to selected SPS who will give me time to sit leisurely with the person and drink a couple of.

Pegs while smooching each other.

I happened to meet this 5'4" tall and with good stats lady at one of my regular SP. Not so fair but beautiful face.

She won me with her skills in DFK and BBBJ. The Vodka and DFK, BBBJ made me excited and ultimately ended with a good session.

Since then we started meeting at a different place.

Out of my liking I asked her to get one sleeve less and low neck blouse stitched for the second meeting which she promptly did and presented herself with saree wore quiet below the naval.

Gave good company by smooching me all over the body and slowly removing my clothes, kissing my nipples and little johny while I was consuming my vodaka..Hey Mac,

Could you share the details, even me wants similar kind of person with whom I can enjoy.

Critzun
06-04-15, 03:15
Dear players,

This will be my first time, and yeah, I am like you when it was your first time too. There is anxiety, nervousness and the ethical bullshit I try to push out of the head. I'd really like to know this though:

(1) When I see 1 HR. Or 1 session. Does it mean that I am allowed only 1 shot?

(2) What do I talk about with them to make them feel comfortable.

To make me seem less nervous, maybe. LOL.

(3) For someone who is super nervous about this, what would you recommend the first few experiences of mine should be? I want to get confident with women, physically, and get to know myself better.

Appreciate your replies.

Pk1909
06-04-15, 03:25
Bobby, please share SP contact number.

Hi, got free on Monday night and felt like having a nice long session, already spoke with my regular SP and he confirmed availability for night for sure, went out for some beers with friends and made a point to not make it late and called my SP and started to his place, only one girl is available, she is very fair and good to look. Went inside started talking said me she is from Mumbai, started to smoke and offered her a cig, accepted and lit it and was having normal talk, got nude she has very nice boobs (not big or huge but nice shapely), was shaven down. Started to feel each other, felt she was not getting comfortable, anyways sucked her boobs for sometime. Asked for BJ she was OK only with CBJ and had one, went down south for DATY, sweet pussy and when just started to go deep she stopped me and asked it's enough, as I said I never force girls I said OK and started to fuck in miss, then changed to all lot positions, It was very nice to watch her fair nude body when fucking and feeling those boobs, I think she is done by then and asked me to finish, but fucked her in some more time and finished in miss, and felt over her sweaty body. Got clean gave her a nominal tip and left for home.

Girl: 7.5/8 (She was nice looking, but 8 for her skin texture).

GFE:6 (maybe she was tried but she was jovial when speaking and all).

SEX: 7

WIR: No.

Delib
06-04-15, 07:26
Please pm me details, I'll reciprocate.

Sadiqhbk
06-04-15, 10:45
Any one tried them one is 10 k per s & another is 5 k got it from. My two SP.

IndianHappy
06-04-15, 11:30
Hi seniors,

Any one tried couple in KPHB who are charging 20 k,from loc. No ending with 956. Planning to try them let me know if any one tried them.Have tried them a long time back. You can bring them down to 7 to 8 k. The couple is genuine. However, the lady is no great shakes though she is enthusiastic. The Husband is also in the room generally and will participate if asked.

Jaanfun
06-04-15, 19:35
So,

Anybody knows who is this new 'Makdee' in the web of sex racket that got busted couple of days ago in Goa. Hilarious that she was Rescued as recorded by LE.

JF.

Vase01
06-05-15, 12:01
Any one tried them one is 10 k per s & another is 5 k got it from. My two SP.HI dude,

Got these pics from one of the SP but he demanded 7 k and was very stubborn on prices and did not negotiate so dropped off them from the list.

OneTimer1
06-05-15, 12:30
Hi guys,

Please don't ask me Nisha's contact anymore. She asked me not to share.

Came to know that people call her at even odd hours like 3 o'clock in the night.

I mean seriously? Have some sense.

Thanks

RamboRaj
06-05-15, 12:57
Can any one suggest me any independent who is true GFE. For out cal at night.

CanonPrinter
06-05-15, 14:09
Hi,

Has anyone tried her. If so please PM me her details. Shall reciprocate with my contacts!

Thanks in advance.

Sreeni
06-05-15, 15:26
Can anyone suggest a safe place for couple of hours, even a good hotel is fine. Indi contact that I posted the review earlier is available Saturday and Sunday, so looking for a place. Don't want to shell another 5 k this time. Appreciate your help. I'm trying to activate PM now.

Thanks

Sreeni
06-05-15, 15:31
Can any one suggest me any independent who is true GFE. For out cal at night.Bro,

I have one contact, but she is not a regular type. Going to meet her tmrw, I'll share the digits if she is OK with it. For now, she asked me not to share with anyone. She even won't pick unknown numbers. I struggled a bit to set things right with her although she is a OK type.

NewtoHyd
06-05-15, 16:04
Dear players,

This will be my first time, and yeah, I am like you when it was your first time too. There is anxiety, nervousness and the ethical bullshit I try to push out of the head. I'd really like to know this though:

(1) When I see 1 HR. Or 1 session. Does it mean that I am allowed only 1 shot?

(2) What do I talk about with them to make them feel comfortable.

To make me seem less nervous, maybe. LOL.

(3) For someone who is super nervous about this, what would you recommend the first few experiences of mine should be? I want to get confident with women, physically, and get to know myself better.

Appreciate your replies.Try first MP visits. After few visits the nervousness will calm down. Mostly 1 HR means 1 shot unless the gal agrees for second shot, you can't ask upfront, you need to manage after the 1st shot.

Bangalore 1983
06-05-15, 17:01
Hi folks,

I have newly shifted to Hyd from be'lore. Need some help in locating few inde here, saw some FR of HWs, it would be a great help if someone can share contacts.

Previously I have tried, Karthik from Madhapur and the KPHB couple in Hyd. Please let me know, if I can be of any help in contacts of Bangalore.

Cheers

WW2015
06-05-15, 17:13
Still looking, so if anyone is willing to share SP or direct contacts, I'd appreciate it. Budget for a nice hookup (I. E, petite, young) is fairly open. Will absolutely return favor when possible.

BabyKutu
06-05-15, 18:57
Hi,

Has anyone tried her. If so please PM me her details. Shall reciprocate with my contacts!

Thanks in advance.How old is this contact? SP managing her got busted hence am surprised she is still heckling around.

BabyKutu
06-05-15, 19:00
Hi guys,

Please don't ask me Nisha's contact anymore. She asked me not to share.

Came to know that people call her at even odd hours like 3 o'clock in the night.

I mean seriously? Have some sense.

Thanks,Brethren,

Seriously this is BS. Have some serious brain before making those calls. Also if a brother decides to share a contact we exploit to an extent that embarrassment is written large.

Bro. Please don't share unless you are absolutely sure she will not be abused.

BabyKutu
06-05-15, 19:02
So,

Anybody knows who is this new 'Makdee' in the web of sex racket that got busted couple of days ago in Goa. Hilarious that she was Rescued as recorded by LE.

JF.Bro. She is a 2 bit 3rd line self designated artiste, she is perceived to be an extra. Well all extra's. Atleast most of them are into flesh.

NeedChut
06-05-15, 19:49
Had this Uber sexy Bengali chick in Delhi recently. Excellent service BBBJ skills. She promised to to come to Hyd in next few days. Am eagerly waiting for her.Is this chick in Hyd? If so can you please share her contact?

Thanks

RohaanDe
06-06-15, 08:41
Hi all,

Been out of action for last 3 months. Been searching to try good one.

Received a mail from sp with the attached pics. Quoted 8 k / session, after hard negotiation came down to 5 k.

Reached the place and the girl is a bit photoshopped in the pics but a good pick.

Had some chat and the action started with DFK, CBJ, WOT and ended in Mish.

Overall a pretty decent experience.

Cheers,

HF.Hey buddy,

Can you please PM me the digits?

Thanks.

AgarWalk
06-06-15, 14:06
Hi friends,

Cost: 3 k.Bro, you mind sharing the contact?

AgarWalk
06-06-15, 14:08
Bro, you mind sharing the contact?

HyderabadHunt
06-06-15, 19:02
Hi Seniors,

Please help to find massage SP in KPHB or near to KPHB. Please PM the SP contact number.

Thanks in advance.

Hyderabadhunt

DesiPunter
06-06-15, 21:42
There is a fairly new spa in the bylanes of MLA Colony / Road#12 called "Meghavi". They offer a variety of massages.

Does anyone here have any experience there, esp regarding extras?

I've met the owner of the place, a petite and sexy item in her 30's a "Ms MD". Any idea about her?

Siddharth8
06-07-15, 05:19
Hi folks,

I have newly shifted to Hyd from be'lore. Need some help in locating few inde here, saw some FR of HWs, it would be a great help if someone can share contacts.

Previously I have tried, Karthik from Madhapur and the KPHB couple in Hyd. Please let me know, if I can be of any help in contacts of Bangalore.

CheersHi bro,

Is it worth of trying KPHB couple as they were charging 20 k.

MicheleRavanan
06-07-15, 14:00
Hi everyone,

I was in Hyderabad for last few days. Now am back to my home town. I did asked for help in the forum. I got two numbers, first one I had already mentioned here that, it didn't worked out. The other came on my last day here, the senior who shared the number told that she is available in what's app, but can't find in what's app and was filed to get through. The number was switched continuously.

Thanks

Sreeni
06-07-15, 14:19
Request seniors help on this, tried couple of options over the weekend but nothing worked out.

One of the SP quotes 7 K short time for this profile.

Appreciate your advice and review please if anyone have tried earlier.

Thanks

Delib
06-08-15, 13:26
Bro, you mind sharing the contact?Hi,

I am new to this forum though regular into mongering. I have contacts for indep. Girl and ready to share if anyone can give me independent college girl contact.

Please PM me.

OrganicBlaze
06-08-15, 15:01
Request seniors help on this, tried couple of options over the weekend but nothing worked out.

ThanksShe goes by the name Siya. Been with her for 3.5 k. Bring the prices down. Coming to the girl, she looks really good but the sex is just average.

Erect
06-08-15, 18:01
Bro,

Thanks for the contact. It's my mistake to pass quick remark. Actually I was in hurry to leave Hyd at that time and in that situation could not think correctly. However called contact no reply. Got a return call today. But I am now out of Hyd will return in couple of weeks. Will taste the chicken on my return. Thanks again and forgive my quick remarks if possible.

I found on Locanto, no reference needed, So I did not mention any references, I am new to this block so I don't have many contacts. And I asked reference because most of the Indies ask for reference when we contact them. I even shared you the information which you wanted so I don't know why you have mistaken me.

BikeCurious
06-08-15, 19:18
After hearing a lot about the Kerala spa, booked an appointment Sun morning and set off on the journey. Luckily I managed to avoid falling for the decoy as has been warned here a couple of times. I must say I'm impressed with the due diligence of the management in keeping the spot discrete. The receptionist seemed hesitant but I warmed up to him by saying I'm a regular, just forgot the way etc. After judging me for a good couple of minutes, he finally arranged for the therapy. I knew this place isn't so in-demand now so I was prepared for the worst. Grabbed that trademark langoti and wrapped it around the ass. Miss and made an entry and I was not disappointed. Nice ass and tits but an average face. She seemed to have sensed that I'm a newbie so I was given the whole 'is this your first time' routine. Soon johnny was getting a lot of attention and things progressed smoothly. Decided not to rock the boat much and let it play out as the massage itself was not bad. For some reason, the attitude seemed like a turn- off as she was constantly teasing me. Finally, turned around and without a word, Johnny was being serviced. I was pleading for some visuals but the time was already running out. She said something about the boy peeping through the door. I was like WTF, complete turn off and anxiety inducing. Finally, couldn't resist much and gave in fairly soon. She apologized and said next time would be better. I don't have much hopes but if nothing else, I'm going to have to fallback here.

Face- 7/10

Body- 9/10

Massage: 9/10

Damages: 2.5 K + 500 tip.

Decent HJ with groping.

WIR: maybe.

BikeCurious
06-08-15, 19:19
It was pouring heavily and was about closing time so went to the T. S spa. Was hoping to get a different chick and make up for the last one but unfortunately was assigned the same therapist who can be most respectfully referred to. Maybe it was me oozing nervousness or she's really, to everyone but the moment I pulled my dispo down she started making faces and whining. Still I tried some small talk hoping it would ease her but no, continued to whine. I pulled out two 500 notes and handed her and asked her to do it or gtfo. She refused, asking for 2 K. My mind ruled over li'l J and I stepped out with my dignity intact. She's not a looker, no assets, bad attitude and supposedly the only therapist in this shitty spa.

Avoid

BikeCurious
06-08-15, 19:21
This FR is about a well reviewed MP named after a gemstone. After getting lost due to wrong address on groupon, went half an hour after the scheduled appointment. From the shabby building to the hand-written menus, it looked like just the kind of place where extras are common place. The room was well decorated and ambiance was pleasant. Opted for a NE therapist and soon broke the ice. She was petite, giggly and I was able to converse well in Hindi. I was half-expecting the question to be popped any moment, but the massage began and I was blown away at the service. It was on-par, if not better than so called "Thai" MPs. No hints of extras and massage was thoroughly professional. I tried to prod a couple of times and was returned with smiles and giggles. Ditched the plan as she didn't seem very cooperative. Felt betrayed as the location, shabbiness shot up my expectations but the massage made up for the let down so I can't really complain.

Face- 8/10

Body- 8/10

Massage: 10/10

Damages: 1 K + 100 tip.

No extras.

WIR: yes, will try to build rapport and see where it goes.

BikeCurious
06-08-15, 19:24
Hi guys,

1. I know the customary question is 'is this your first time' and I always mess this up by saying no and explaining how I've been here before and was assigned a different therapist. I'm no actor so I think it's easy for them to catch my lies. Due to this I've been serviced with caution and my bargaining skills took a hit. What do?

2. How to give a confident reply to standard questions and maybe some body language hints like naughty smile or grab that ass or something.

3. I'm torn between persuading them when they refuse or letting it go. I feel like a jerk for pushing them but later I regret not pushing further. Are there any repercussions to pushing too far?

4. How to push for more than just HJ. Seriously bored of mechanical strokes especially without visual aids. No luck with B2B or BJ or even good TL yet.

5. How many trips does it take to warm up to someone who politely refuses. Pretty sure every cute therapist has provided at least a few things more than a couple of times. I hate to think that I'm being left out.

Unfortunately, these Thai chicks are showing a lot of attitude and driving up the prices, we need to keep them in check.

SuperDuperMyse
06-09-15, 13:49
Are you are referring to the Jubilee hills kerala spa. When did they start charging 2. 5 K?. Let's keep him at 2 K and they are not worth more than that.

After hearing a lot about the Kerala spa, booked an appointment Sun morning and set off on the journey. Luckily I managed to avoid falling for the decoy as has been warned here a couple of times. I must say I'm impressed with the due diligence of the management in keeping the spot discrete. The receptionist seemed hesitant but I warmed up to him by saying I'm a regular, just forgot the way etc. After judging me for a good couple of minutes, he finally arranged for the therapy. I knew this place isn't so in-demand now so I was prepared for the worst. Grabbed that trademark langoti and wrapped it around the ass. Miss and made an entry and I was not disappointed. Nice ass and tits but an average face. She seemed to have sensed that I'm a newbie so I was given the whole 'is this your first time' routine. Soon johnny was getting a lot of attention and things progressed smoothly. Decided not to rock the boat much and let it play out as the massage itself was not bad. For some reason, the attitude seemed like a turn- off as she was constantly teasing me. Finally, turned around and without a word, Johnny was being serviced. I was pleading for some visuals but the time was already running out. She said something about the boy peeping through the door. I was like WTF, complete turn off and anxiety inducing. Finally, couldn't resist much and gave in fairly soon. She apologized and said next time would be better. I don't have much hopes but if nothing else, I'm going to have to fallback here.

Face- 7/10

Body- 9/10

Massage: 9/10

Damages: 2.5 K + 500 tip.

Decent HJ with groping.

WIR: maybe.

AjayModi
06-09-15, 16:14
I want erotic massage in Hyderabad.

Can anyone help.

TongueTornedo
06-09-15, 17:05
Bro,

Thanks for the contact. It's my mistake to pass quick remark. Actually I was in hurry to leave Hyd at that time and in that situation could not think correctly. However called contact no reply. Got a return call today. But I am now out of Hyd will return in couple of weeks. Will taste the chicken on my return. Thanks again and forgive my quick remarks if possible.I would suggest not to go as I heard bad reviews after my visit.

HyderabadHunt
06-09-15, 17:24
Hi friends,

Any suggestion on safe place or hotel near to kphb or surrounding for sex? Please PM hotel address.

Regards,

HyderabadHunt

HyderabadHunt
06-09-15, 17:29
Are you are referring to the Jubilee hills kerala spa. When did they start charging 2. 5 K?. Let's keep him at 2 K and they are not worth more than that.Any idea about kphb Kerala spa, do they also provide such massage?

LoveFucks
06-09-15, 19:11
Hello Seniors,

Got this from a SP.

Has any one tried.

How good is she?

SP is saying 5 k.

SuperDuperMyse
06-10-15, 02:33
Any idea about kphb Kerala spa, do they also provide such massage?Nope, they do not even provide cross gender massage, forget about extras.

StaticCouch
06-10-15, 15:29
Hi guys,

1. I know the customary question is 'is this your first time' and I always mess this up by saying no and explaining how I've been here before and was assigned a different therapist. I'm no actor so I think it's easy for them to catch my lies. Due to this I've been serviced with caution and my bargaining skills took a hit. What do?

2. How to give a confident reply to standard questions and maybe some body language hints like naughty smile or grab that ass or something.

3. I'm torn between persuading them when they refuse or letting it go. I feel like a jerk for pushing them but later I regret not pushing further. Are there any repercussions to pushing too far?

4. How to push for more than just HJ. Seriously bored of mechanical strokes especially without visual aids. No luck with B2B or BJ or even good TL yet.

5. How many trips does it take to warm up to someone who politely refuses. Pretty sure every cute therapist has provided at least a few things more than a couple of times. I hate to think that I'm being left out.

Unfortunately, these Thai chicks are showing a lot of attitude and driving up the prices, we need to keep them in check.Mate. I've tried to answer here, few tried and tested tricks, but it would be up to you how you would handle the situation. So here we go.

SC: Well, if it is your first time try to cook up a story that you are not from Hyderabad and possibly an NRI (if you can cook that up, they dig it), here for short duration on business / personal reasons blah. Blah. Blah. And see the attitude change. Most of the girls look for guys not local and the moment you tell them you are from other country, they would try to please you hard. This would work if you have been outside India anywhere, so that you know the place and are confident talking about it, believe me you it will make lot of difference. At least this has worked for me every single time! Not only here but in Thailand / Bali / Malaysia. But be firm on how much you can pay, I believe the tred now is 1.5k for HJ/top access in high end spa's. I might me wrong, haven't been to any lately.

SC: Well if you get hints (sufficient) there is nothing wrong in politely asking for extras, if you are turned down don't frown but thank the lady if the massage is good. This is called building from scratch! Remember be respectful and you'll earn their trust and respect.

SC: Yeah, pushing is to be avoided. This is what I've learnt in India and abroad. If you want to enjoy a good pampering session with a good release avoid pestering. There is no fun if there is no mutual agreement.

4. How to push for more than just HJ. Seriously bored of mechanical strokes especially without visual aids. No luck with B2 B or BJ or even good TL yet.

SC: Well you can ask again politely for TL / BJ, I know it is quite common in Delhi / Mumbai / Bangalore, Hyderabad seems to be li'll behind on that.

SC: It took me 4-5 each for two chics from Lav-en-deeeer spa and T F element spa in Jhills, they were hot, cute and I actually took them out for dinner and more. If you think they are worth then why not! If they are keepers avoid boasting it here, be selfish, few gems should be for yourself.

Unfortunately, these Thai chicks are showing a lot of attitude and driving up the prices, we need to keep them in check.

SC: They will show attitude, they know Indian men very well. If you budge be ready to shell out. If you've been to Thailand, break the ice and see the difference in service. If you shell out good amount be ready for good treatment.

I've seen difference in service in Tland and here. I prefer now to venture in Tland rather burn my money here.

Hope the above helps.

Stay Safe, Bang Safe!

Static.

OnTimer
06-10-15, 16:50
Very bad experiences in street hunting.

Happened approx 30 days ago, It was around 8:30 pm Found few girls with scarf mask on ntr Lumbini Road stopped my car nearer to one of the girl later she approached me offered for time pass, asked 500 for HJ 1 k for BJ & 3 k 4 nit. I chose HJ she entered into the car took money later opened scarf shit she was very old awkward, foul smell definitely having STDs. Car was moving she trying to kiss me politely refused dropped her. Had similar experiences. Guys be careful before paying money they won't open the scarf even you insist, Later understood scarf mask girls are not good. But It's like a lottery depends on our luck.

But other day I had similar experience (pick up) this time selected nice structure girl, paid, later opened her mask, OMG she was Muslim aunty with good face & enjoyed the CBJ, she offered me full service but don't want to take risk. Johnny satisfied with the CBJ &HJ. Guys all happened in he car. Risk but can enjoy. Later I quit street hunting, now hunting indes.

As per my experiences street hookers are very dangerous, risk if you caught by the police, some groups trapping men with police for instant more money.

CoolFun
06-11-15, 05:12
Yea street hunting is always dangerous. Some one (fake police) will be following you for money. It happened to my friend once in panjagutta

Very bad experiences in street hunting.

Happened approx 30 days ago, It was around 8:30 pm Found few girls with scarf mask on ntr Lumbini Road stopped my car nearer to one of the girl later she approached me offered for time pass, asked 500 for HJ 1 k for BJ & 3 k 4 nit. I chose HJ she entered into the car took money later opened scarf shit she was very old awkward, foul smell definitely having STDs. Car was moving she trying to kiss me politely refused dropped her. Had similar experiences. Guys be careful before paying money they won't open the scarf even you insist, Later understood scarf mask girls are not good. But It's like a lottery depends on our luck.

But other day I had similar experience (pick up) this time selected nice structure girl, paid, later opened her mask, OMG she was Muslim aunty with good face & enjoyed the CBJ, she offered me full service but don't want to take risk. Johnny satisfied with the CBJ &HJ. Guys all happened in he car. Risk but can enjoy. Later I quit street hunting, now hunting indes.

As per my experiences street hookers are very dangerous, risk if you caught by the police, some groups trapping men with police for instant more money..

Cuntributor
06-11-15, 10:49
Are you are referring to the Jubilee hills kerala spa. When did they start charging 2. 5 K?. Let's keep him at 2 K and they are not worth more than that.I had started with 1200 + 200, went up to 1500 + 200.that was the highest I had paid. Now guys are paying 2.5 k.looks like once the place is known and shared here. You can kiss it good bye as the prices just shoot up.

Member #4334
06-11-15, 11:06
Hello fellow ISGians,

While I am not new to mongering, just wanted to spend some fun time in Hyderabad. Having read some nice reviews around, approached a few senior members for contacts and found a couple of them, many thanks to all those who shared. After a few Whatsapp and phone call sessions finally short-listed one girl.

This one encounter turned out to be a very unique experience in my Mongering career. At first seeing a guy (her handler) coming to pick me up from the gate, I became a bit hesitant but very soon my comfort levels changed. As someone said here in the forums, he could easily pass as a Marketing Director for an MNC. Very well mannered.

Door was opened by a cute looking petite, young and tight body girl, hardly 4'11", may be about 44-45 kgs. Introduced herself as Nisha. The place is a posh apartment with excellent interiors and facilities.

While I went there for a short session (damage 10 K), they offered me other plans too which had an option for a Threesome. When I asked about the other girl, she called her from an adjacent room. Wow she was equally beautiful, fair and unlike Nisha, good height. She was introduced as Maya. I decided to test my wild side fantasy and agreed to upgrade my plan for a Threesome (damage 25 K). Took 20 minutes to visit the nearest ATM and came back with the upgrade amount.

Coming to hospitality, a royal treatment at all the time I was present there. I was offered some drinks on the house and I decided to have some scotch on rocks. After chit chatting for an hour, and over a few drinks decided to get to the deed.

Started with a little chit chat followed by undressing each other. Since I wanted to watch first, I asked them to show some action. They started by kissing each other and slowly passing the kisses to assets. Wow what a chemistry. After a few minutes, decide to join them. Started with DATY. Both of them were exceptionally clean and fresh. While Nisha was tight, the other girl Maya was not as tight as Nisha. Slowly Nisha moved to CBJ while Maya was giving me a DFK and the fire started. Then came the all in all experience. Doggie, Mish, CG, Reverse CG, 69 and what not. Woof. Overall a mind blowing experience.

Though the session was suppose to be for 2 hours but went on for about 4 hours, never realized how time flew but pleasantly no extra money was charged.

Looks- 9/10 for both.

Services- 9/10 (couldn't get BBBJ otherwise would have given 10).

Damage- 25 k (but worth every penny. Also they have verity of plans starting from 5 K to 50 K based on requirement).

Location- 10/10. (Felt very comfortable and safe).

Assets- 8/10 for both (Not very big boobs but the right size for their height and weight).

WIR. Yes certainly.

I had a very good experience. Really felt at home and safe. For those who are looking for very big boobs this is a no but they have the right size for their body size. I can share their pics and whatsapp number which is not an Indian phone number. I will not be able to post their pics here on forum and share her phone number as she requested not to. It seems guys are calling her even at midnight at 3 am and disturbing her sleep. You can start with a chat and if she is comfortable, she will share her contact number.

Guys please respect the contacts shared. Please don't abuse and create inconvenience to fellow ISGians. Please PM me if you want her Whatsapp number, I'll be glad to share.

Happy mongering to all!

Fckyooooo
06-11-15, 15:10
Hi guys,

Planning to come to Hyderabad for a few days. Please someone share indie contacts within 5 k range with me. I'll be happy to reciprocate with my Bangalore contacts.

Thanks in advance.

BikeCurious
06-11-15, 15:44
I had started with 1200 + 200, went upto 1500 + 200.that was the highest I had paid. Now guys are paying 2. 5 k.looks like once the place is known and shared here. You can kiss it good bye as the prices just shoot up.I hope you can understand that I was thinking with my dick. I'll be more careful next time.

BikeCurious
06-11-15, 15:48
Mate. I've tried to answer here, few tried and tested tricks, but it would be up to you how you would handle the situation. So here we go.

SC: Well, if it is your first time try to cook up a story that you are not from Hyderabad and possibly an NRI (if you can cook that up, they dig it), here for short duration on business / personal reasons blah. Blah. Blah. And see the attitude change. Most of the girls look for guys not local and the moment you tell them you are from other country, they would try to please you hard. This would work if you have been outside India anywhere, so that you know the place and are confident talking about it, believe me you it will make lot of difference. At least this has worked for me every single time! Not only here but in Thailand / Bali / Malaysia. But be firm on how much you can pay, I believe the tred now is 1.5k for HJ/top access in high end spa's. I might me wrong, haven't been to any lately..Thank you SC. I'm indeed slowing arriving at these conclusions myself. As someone said "Treat a working girl like a princess and a princess like a working girl".

As SC has already mentioned some tips, I'd like to add some of my own.

1. Never go with extras in mind. This is good for your brain, johnny as well as wallet.

2. Entertain your therapist. Imagine how boring your job would be if you had to give massages to dead bodies all day.

3. Don't make your therapist feel like a working girl. They are trying to make a buck and climb up the ladder just like you.

4. Don't drive up the prices. There are other ways to make your therapist feel special.

5. Be happy and make your therapist happy. Don't push or get pushed into something that might not be worth it.

Here's to many happy massages and possibly endings.

Indulger
06-11-15, 16:14
I was searching loc for SP providing service in Tarnaka. I got a number ending 405. Has anybody tried him? Any feedback / advice? Also requesting fellow mongers share any contacts in nearby areas if you have.

MeatHyd101
06-11-15, 19:38
Hello fellow ISGians,
At first seeing a guy (her handler) coming to pick me up from the gate, I became a bit hesitant but very soon my comfort levels changed. As someone said here in the forums, he could easily pass as a Marketing Director for an MNC. Very well mannered.
Buddy, the guy has infact served as the MD and such equivalent posts for top MNCs during his corporate career. Not sure though how he has landed up into this.

Also be careful while sharing the contact as there is lot of LE activity going on. Although his place looks very safe but you never know.

Stay safe.

RahulMe
06-12-15, 05:29
As usual called her booked appointment afternoon. She guided me to her house. It was three room home. She was BBW. Wow boobs were so huge. Went inside and chatted for sometime. Meanwhile she had peg of whisky. Then started deed. Hugged her tightly feeling her huge boobs. Squeezed them. In no time we undressed. I started sucking her boobs madly. Fingered her a lot. Had DFK. But no CBJ. Had her in missionary. Next time she promised threesome. Overall nice experience.

Damage- 4 k (felt I overpaid).

RahulMe
06-12-15, 05:34
Seniors please give review of Bownpally aunty. Going to try her this weekend. Called her and booked appointment. What about safety of place. Last time went near her apartment but did not dare to enter as there was so many people down. What should I say if anyone asks where are you going? Seniors please help.

Pram1000
06-12-15, 12:19

ThanksShe's currently available in K's stable.

RahulMe
06-13-15, 07:51
Seniors,

Please share contact of Radhika aunty in Krishnanagar. I am searching for contact but didn't get. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

AjayAries12
06-13-15, 08:00
I am a paid member on this website since last 7-8 months. The problem I find about Hyderabad members is they are very smart. They want our female contacts but they don't want to share their contacts.

This platform is a sort of reciprocal give and take. Not only take.

Ajay

BoomBoom365
06-13-15, 09:05
Hi guys,

I am not from Hyderabad but would like to share few observations of mine.

I know there are Nisha Fans who might get annoyed so apologies in advance.

I have been receiving whatsapp messages greeting me Hi from a number starting with +1. And Nisha's picture as DP. As you guys have observed Nisha is not an inde and she works through an SP, he is the one who texts us under the pretense of Nisha. I also have a very strong feeling that he is a member in this forum. What do you guys think??

I have visited India but never took Nisha as she is with an SP and I was only looking for Indes.

PavanDude
06-13-15, 10:22
New to this thread, found this forum a week back and bought a subscription. Ohh man this makes life so easy. Over the last 10 months it has been so tough for a new monger like me. Locanto has been a waste of time. A telugu chat room gave access to some indies and have been to 3 indies so far.

1. Beautician in Tarnaka. Damage 1.5 K. Not at all satisfied, but the thrill of doing it for the first time was fun.

2. Indie in SanathNagar. Damage 3.5 K. Average experience.

3. Indie in Madhapur. Not cooperative at all, but shelled out 4 K which sounds high after going through this forum.

Hoping to explore here for more and for better prices.

HashBoi85
06-13-15, 23:33
Of course he is on ISG, doesn't matter if he writes something or not. He must be keeping a check on what is being said about her in terms of her popularity (my intention is that he reads THIS and acts on it). If he really was a hot-shot in his corporate career then being on ISG or having the required knowledge shouldn't come as a surprise to any of us.

I rarely (or never) venture out on FS stints but her pic (partly edited but doesn't deceive) and the menu pulled me into it. The prices currently are ripping through the roof. 10 k for one shot? Sorry I shall pay myself 10 k and do it with one hand and two eyes closed. I, for one, was happy that she is not a professional but she is as professional as it gets. I respect her job, she does it well but I couldn't digest the pricelist (and the elaborate options) for that face and figure. Figure is a 8/10 and face 6/10 to be very honest. Her stint in Hyderabad started with 'financial / family problems that's why into this' <-- This coupled with that menu, really? I think they can leave out the banter. Slice off the menu a li'll bit and bring down the price.

Hi guys,

I am not from Hyderabad but would like to share few observations of mine.

I know there are Nisha Fans who might get annoyed so apologies in advance.

I have been receiving whatsapp messages greeting me Hi from a number starting with +1. And Nisha's picture as DP. As you guys have observed Nisha is not an inde and she works through an SP, he is the one who texts us under the pretense of Nisha. I also have a very strong feeling that he is a member in this forum. What do you guys think??

I have visited India but never took Nisha as she is with an SP and I was only looking for Indes.

Member #4334
06-14-15, 06:14
Guys,

Frankly speaking how does it matter? I guess we are looking for nice babes with good service and she is too good at it.

Even if he is an SP, which I don't think so, I really don't care. At least we get some nice girls through him.

Coming to the financials, yes I too agree that it is on the higher side.

While it is an individual's choice, I feel if she can cut down to 50% more of us will be able to afford more frequently.

Anyways I had an excellent time with her and felt every penny I spent was worth it.

Of course he is on ISG, doesn't matter if he writes something or not. He must be keeping a check on what is being said about her in terms of her popularity (my intention is that he reads THIS and acts on it). If he really was a hot-shot in his corporate career then being on ISG or having the required knowledge shouldn't come as a surprise to any of us.

I rarely (or never) venture out on FS stints but her pic (partly edited but doesn't deceive) and the menu pulled me into it. The prices currently are ripping through the roof. 10 k for one shot? Sorry I shall pay myself 10 k and do it with one hand and two eyes closed. I, for one, was happy that she is not a professional but she is as professional as it gets. I respect her job, she does it well but I couldn't digest the pricelist (and the elaborate options) for that face and figure. Figure is a 8/10 and face 6/10 to be very honest. Her stint in Hyderabad started with 'financial / family problems that's why into this' <-- This coupled with that menu, really? I think they can leave out the banter. Slice off the menu a li'll bit and bring down the price.

Optional1
06-14-15, 07:23

I rarely (or never) venture out on FS stints but her pic (partly edited but doesn't deceive) and the menu pulled me into it. The prices currently are ripping through the roof. 10 k for one shot? Sorry I shall pay myself 10 k and do it with one hand and two eyes closed. I, for one, was happy that she is not a professional but she is as professional as it gets. I respect her job, she does it well but I couldn't digest the pricelist (and the elaborate options) for that face and figure. Figure is a 8/10 and face 6/10 to be very honest. Her stint in Hyderabad started with 'financial / family problems that's why into this' <-- This coupled with that menu, really? I think they can leave out the banter. Slice off the menu a li'll bit and bring down the price.I wouldn't mind him being on ISG, in fact would appreciate if he could identify himself. I am pretty sure girls and their SPs are welcome in this forum and ISG, in general.

But I hope he is not posting any false / misleading reports on Nisha. And yes, the rates quoted on the forum for her are exorbitant, if true.

NaniNaresh
06-14-15, 08:46
Recently I chatted with Nisha's SP. He was expected 10 k for shot. It is very high price. I said to him, even small time actress are Tv artists also not demand much.

Please mongers don't encourage over price. Search for better candidates with reasonable price.

Hunter15
06-14-15, 09:05
No one is willing to prove contacts here. Mongers help other mongers also. One day you were new too. Senior mongers help others.

BoomBoom365
06-14-15, 09:51
Recently I chatted with Nisha's SP. He was expected 10 k for shot. It is very high price. I said to him, even small time actress are Tv artists also not demand much.

Please mongers don't encourage over price. Search for better candidates with reasonable price.10 k is about 200 USD, this is absurd for an average looking chic without DFK or BBBJ (never been with her but from the forums learnt that she hesitates). Over hyped case. Ban her for a while and you will see the prices dropping.

Indulger
06-14-15, 11:24
10 k is definitely a big deal. But frankly speaking, even I want to try her once to fulfill my petite fantasy. I guess most of us have that fetish. Added to the fact that many of our members commented positively about the professional attitude. At the end of the day, whether you come out happily matters.

Please mongers don't encourage over price. Search for better candidates with reasonable price.

AndresPablo
06-14-15, 12:46
Hi,

I am an expat new in the city, I have no idea about the references you mention, please anybody can send me a PM with names or more exact reference for the Spas with extras please. Also if there a disco or club to looking for girls. Any information is welcome!

Thanks!

AgarWalk
06-14-15, 18:03
10 k is about 200 USD, this is absurd for an average looking chic without DFK or BBBJ (never been with her but from the forums learnt that she hesitates). Over hyped case. Ban her for a while and you will see the prices dropping.I agree, got a message from her handler this afternoon, citing the menu card and the fact that they have reduced the charges, quote was 5 k for a shot /30 min session, and 15 k for 120 min /2 shot session. Guess the conversations here have helped in regulating the damages!! Cheers Folks!

Santo16
06-14-15, 22:42
I agree, got a message from her handler this afternoon, citing the menu card and the fact that they have reduced the charges, quote was 5 k for a shot /30 min session, and 15 k for 120 min /2 shot session. Guess the conversations here have helped in regulating the damages!! Cheers Folks!!My personal feeling about Indie Nisha is somebody trying to promote her (Nisha) in ISG. The rates quoted by this Indie is twice the rate what you pay in US / Dubai (no BBBJ, BBFS or CIM, DFE). I pay half the price for the services which Nisha doesn't provide in Hyderabad. I don't understand why people are paying so much for something what you are not getting (unless somebody is desperate). Please fellow ISG bros don't get desperate and pay such a high price for services which are not completely fulfilled.

SilverDew
06-15-15, 03:17
Bro,

No to disappoint you but its almost the same. 15 k someone would not even pay for a whole night session and there's a quote for 120 min.

I agree, got a message from her handler this afternoon, citing the menu card and the fact that they have reduced the charges, quote was 5 k for a shot /30 min session, and 15 k for 120 min /2 shot session. Guess the conversations here have helped in regulating the damages!! Cheers Folks!!

SfoCowboy
06-15-15, 07:17
Pros.

- An SP / handler who treats mongers well.

- A girl much better than most of the WGs available out here.

- Not to worry about time.

- Place is safe.

Cons-

- Overpriced, I told her handler that a few thousands don't matter to me but I don't like bargaining and if I get a sense of being over charged, I would stop visiting. I just stopped visiting him for the time being.

- For 200 SGD you get awesome babes in Singapore, if someone is like me who goes there often then Nishas price is a bit of aberration.

Kiss666
06-15-15, 08:14
Hi guys got message from Nisha about her reduced rates because of popular demand. The rate card 1. 5 k one shot 30 min. 2. 15 k two shots 120 min 3. 20 k threesum 2 shots 60 min. Are you guys ready for this charges? Way above normal please don't encorage her. I trie to negotiate for 1 HR 2 shots 5 k. That guy simply sent messwge Just forget. Do we like this type of attitude. I willm not visit until she comes to my rate. Guys please don't escalate price there are many options Try your luck and be patient.

ItzMeMonger
06-15-15, 09:12
Hi Fellow ISGians,

Have been following the threads, and it seems that mongering is pretty active all across HYD. Relatively new to mongering. Would appreciate it if you guys could help out with few contacts. I can reciprocate the same favor in Pune and Bangalore.

Sushruth
06-15-15, 12:09
Thank you all for your inputs on PA.

Dear Members,

Anyone been to US? I am moving to Pennsylvania. Any tips inputs. Since we are not residents we would have challenges in terms of cost of living, savings etc. Anyone have experiences? Do share..

RahulMe
06-15-15, 16:51
Nisha is worth 3 k per hour. To the prices they are quoting we can get TV actress; anchors. Better avoid till their prices come down.

Member #4483
06-15-15, 19:30
Hi guys got message from Nisha about her reduced rates because of popular demand. The rate card 1. 5 k one shot 30 min. 2. 15 k two shots 120 min 3. 20 k threesum 2 shots 60 min. Are you guys ready for this charges? Way above normal please don't encorage her. I trie to negotiate for 1 HR 2 shots 5 k. That guy simply sent messwge Just forget. Do we like this type of attitude. I willm not visit until she comes to my rate. Guys please don't escalate price there are many options Try your luck and be patient.Nisha's SP quoted 5 k for for 30'. Don't encourage. With his SMS. It is clear! Someone in the ISG promoting her. It is better to avoid. I didn't tried her after looking his rate card. Then I tried to bargain up to 5 k for 2 time. He is still at 10 k for 1 shot. Yesterday I got message. As per members request price dropped to 5 k. Who are the members? Are the ISGn's? I simply denied his deal. US number.

BabyKutu
06-16-15, 07:09
Nisha's SP quoted 5 k for for 30'. Don't encourage. With his SMS. It is clear! Someone in the ISG promoting her. It is better to avoid. I didn't tried her after looking his rate card. Then I tried to bargain up to 5 k for 2 time. He is still at 10 k for 1 shot. Yesterday I got message. As per members request price dropped to 5 k. Who are the members? Are the ISGn's? I simply denied his deal. US number.He uses a VOIP on Clay hence the US number, my view is that rates have remained as they are but the attitude has changed, from being proffesional the SP went to pushy and edgy, the same.

As we have seen in SP K when he started. Girl is averagish and the rate does not deserve a view point at all. LOL. Fuck for 15 K, what are we fucking. Uma Thurman? Hell no.

We have promoted Nisha enough and the equity is hitting us below the belt royally. Hard earned money spent on a hole handled by someone who does not have a hole.

I would say. Lets boycott and stop sharing number till such time the attitude is changed.

Stay Safe. BK.

BabyKutu
06-16-15, 07:11
Hi guys got message from Nisha about her reduced rates because of popular demand. Try your luck and be patient.Agree Chief. Lets boycott totally. This pricing and attitude is insane.

NaniNaresh
06-16-15, 07:22
Dear Mongers, After Discussion of the forum members reg Nisha's Price. Her Sp decreased the price suddenly. So some forum members already wrote sp is following ISG. Yes exactly it was proved. So Dudes Don't hike the prices. Discuss with other members.

Some12
06-16-15, 08:06
Hello fellow ISGians!

As you may already figure out, this is my first time on this forum and first time to Hyderabad as well. Since I am on a business trip, I would like to have a GFE type companion when going around town. It will involve attending a party and such. I signed up for this forum to get discreet and good contacts. Most likely the girl would need to spend an entire day with me and needs to have good evening etiquette (dressing, language and good attitude).

I truly appreciate any help here. I wish I can reciprocate the help in the future.

I have signed up for Personal Messaging. Please feel free to contact me there.

Cheers,

SM

Bobby591
06-16-15, 08:47
Hi everyone,

I was travelling so couldn't post. So here is my new FR that I had on Saturday Didn't try anyone from last 2 weeks so was hungry to try someone from Saturday morning but work played spoilsport and got struck till late evening planned to go after partying and also informed my SP and he confirmed availability. Had some beers with friends and called my SP a bit early then usual but KLPD he was not taking my call's and then called me said he was very sorry as the girl was booked for night. Taught no luck today and when was thinking to go home called the other SP about whom I posted (one who charges 5 K, nice girls), he confirmed availability and sent me pic, I was impressed with her pic and asked for price he started from 8 k I said 5 k max and he said to come to his new place. (The place was awesome, he was mentioning about the place also when we are speaking about price). Went to place in some time (its was raining like hell) and was thinking will the girl will be the same or not, when entered the room was happy she was same in pic and exchanged pleasantries and she was showing good attitude. Started with small talk and got nude, she was having nice boobs, very perky and smooth and enjoyed them for sometime. Went down for DATY and then 69, I really enjoy 69 and got a good CBJ and started the session in miss, moved to WOT and lotus and finished in miss. Felt like finished a bit early but she was nice and me not having action for last few days made it fast. Gave tip and left to have some food.

Girl: 8.5 (Looks wise girl is awesome).

Place: 9.5 (Awesome).

Body: 9 (Nice Boobs and non smelly pussy, hot body).

GFE: 8 (Nice attitude but no BBBJ).

SEX: 8.5 (Only damper finished early).

WIR: No, SP yes.

Cost: 5 K.

ItzMeMonger
06-16-15, 09:44
Hi friends,

Got these pics from an SP. He's quoting 6 k / HR for the 1st one and 10 k or the second. Has anyone tried them. Aren't these prices exorbitantly high.

ShaneV
06-16-15, 10:27
Hi all,

I am new to HYD. I am spending 2 weeks here and would appreciate if you some of the senior member can share some contacts and how to connect. You can private message me and I will keep anything I received private.

Thanks much.

Bobby591
06-16-15, 11:29
Hi,

After all the noise over Nisha this week, here is my report about her. I had Nisha contact from many days but didn't go as the cost was 10 k for one time and felt not VFM. Then received a text that rate's are decreased and taught to try her once. So for weekend hunt planned to try her but didn't fix any appointment, went out with friends for beers and tried contacting her over watsapp and got positive confirmation and gave me details of place. Went to her place, must say impressed with place and setup. Regarding Nisha, she look's good and has a petite figure. Met her handler and they made me very comfortable, asked for my choice of drink and had beer and started to smoke. Had some conversation with her handler and must say he has very good knowledge about many things and in the mean time Nisha was hugging me and having the small kisses and was feeling her body. It's nice and different from what we experience from the other place's. After some time was lead to bedroom, she was completely into the deed, kissing, hugging, dropped our clothes and started feeling each other, she has very small frame and sucked her boobs for sometime, DATY, 69. She took complete charge and asked me to just enjoy. Started session with miss and banged her in all positions that could be done and finished in doggy. I enjoyed doing her in lotus and WOT as I can lift her very easily. She herself removed the condom and cleaned me and laid there for some rest. Got freshen and had a smoke and left home with a smile.

Girl: 8 (A bit short, petite figure and loads of GFE).

SEX: 8.5 (She was completely into it and took my sweet time to finish).

Place: 8.5 (Safe, well maintained).

Cost: 5 K.

WIR: Maybe.

Regarding there price issue, its up to each one of us, if one can afford and want to try Nisha then it's OK. I have tried and seen many place's in my mongering exp, I went from 1 K to big budget things, its all depends on the girl and service they provide. I can't comment on there pricing structure but for there hosting and service provided I felt 5 K is not way over budget, but 10 k is really too much, I think he did a smart thing my making it 5 K. Just giving my opinion on Nisha, to each there own.

Bobby.

Optional1
06-16-15, 18:26
He uses a VOIP on Clay hence the US number, my view is that rates have remained as they are but the attitude has changed, from being proffesional the SP went to pushy and edgy, the same.

As we have seen in SP K when he started. Girl is averagish and the rate does not deserve a view point at all. LOL. Fuck for 15 K, what are we fucking. Uma Thurman? Hell no.

We have promoted Nisha enough and the equity is hitting us below the belt royally. Hard earned money spent on a hole handled by someone who does not have a hole.

I would say. Lets boycott and stop sharing number till such time the attitude is changed.

Stay Safe. BK.Bro, 5 k now seems a fair offer from what I have seen in the reviews. Extremely well maintained place, exceptional service, decent girl, good attitude

Planning to give it a shot. Please let me know if it's a bad idea. Your opinion respected!

BabyKutu
06-16-15, 22:01
Bro, 5 k now seems a fair offer from what I have seen in the reviews. Extremely well maintained place, exceptional service, decent girl, good attitude

Planning to give it a shot. Please let me know if it's a bad idea. Your opinion respected!PMed the details.

BabyKutu
06-16-15, 22:06
Hi,

Regarding there price issue, its up to each one of us, if one can afford and want to try Nisha then it's OK. I have tried and seen many place's in my mongering exp, I went from 1 K to big budget things, its all depends on the girl and service they provide. I can't comment on there pricing structure but for there hosting and service provided I felt 5 K is not way over budget, but 10 k is really too much, I think he did a smart thing my making it 5 K. Just giving my opinion on Nisha, to each there own.

Bobby.Respect!

Patience pays. Great one Bro.

Booze14
06-17-15, 09:52
Hi guys,

I am a follower of ISG for quite some time, came to Hyd couple of weeks back so wanted to try my mongering for the first time as I am new to this I relied on the website like.

Locanto and craigslist. Tried couple of SPs few didn't picked call at last one guy asked me to come to SR Nagar asked me to wait for phone call, reached there and waited for 15-20 minutes.

Then got a call and gave direction it was near some hospital reached there.

There are 2 girls from WB meanwhile some negotiation was done on phone finally zeroed at 3 k for 1 HR selected one and went to my disappointment the girl was in a hurry to finish.

The deed asked me to undress, have stretch marks on tummy (had one child) no GFE, no DFK nothing very disappointed. Finished the thing in 15 minutes and left the place.

Place: Safe but not comfortable.

Damages: 3 K + .3 K (tips).

Body: 7/10

GFE: 0/10

WIR: Noway.

On my first one very bad experience.

Arjun31
06-17-15, 12:21
Was off the mongering scene for a while. Wanted to go try Miss L but somehow was not very keen to go there. Read reviews of Onetimer (probably my oldest friend on ISG in India) and Bobby too. Messaged a few members for the contact and they readily obliged and gave the contact. Thank all for the contact.

Whatsapped Vicky first then Nisha. Set up the time and went to the place. As most members already mentioned, the place is pretty safe and secure. Had a quick chat with vicky. Nisha and her friend were there. Proceeded to the bedroom with Nisha.

Well she is a cutie. She obliged to do everything I asked. It was my first after deciding to quit mongering so I was in a conflicting state of mind. She did everything possible tried 2 positions, BJ, cuddling everthing but LB was just not finishing. So finally decided to finish with a HJ while she was giving me an awsome DFK.

Guys I have had my share of women all around the world. Hyd is a place with limited good resources. Compared to that I must say she is a great find and Vicky is also a courtesous person. Do not screw it up by calling at odd hours etc.

Body: She is a cute petite young woman (Girl).

DFK: I read that it was not on offer, but to my suprise we did have a nice DFK session.

Deed: 8.

Attitude: 10.

GFE: 8 (I was there was a ST so probably LT sometime later, we didn't chat much).

DATY: I don't do DATY on the first meeting. Bit of a hygene freak. Got to know the girl better for that. I am sure that was on offer.

CBJ: 7 (she's new so I am sure she'll improve).

Repeat: Yep, very soon probably tro her friend too.

$$ : 5 K was quoted left 6 k for the sheer effort put in to please me.

Thanks to my fellow mongers who shared the contact.

Vicky Rocks
06-17-15, 14:22
Thanks buddy. Very true. Must respect limited good resources.

Guys I have had my share of women all around the world. Hyd is a place with limited good resources. Compared to that I must say she is a great find and Vicky is also a courtesous person. Do not screw it up by calling at odd hours etc.

Vicky Rocks
06-17-15, 14:28
Good one. Focus must be on nice finds.

Guys,

Frankly speaking how does it matter? I guess we are looking for nice babes with good service and she is too good at it.

Even if he is an SP, which I don't think so, I really don't care. At least we get some nice girls through him.

Coming to the financials, yes I too agree that it is on the higher side.

While it is an individual's choice, I feel if she can cut down to 50% more of us will be able to afford more frequently.

Anyways I had an excellent time with her and felt every penny I spent was worth it.

AndresPablo
06-17-15, 16:12
I am an expat new in the city, I have no idea about the references you mention, please anybody can send me a PM with names or more exact reference for the Spas with extras please. Also if there a disco or club to looking for girls. Any information is welcome!

Thanks! My inbox is available.

Arjun31
06-17-15, 18:01

Thanks! My inbox is available.Dude,

I doubt there are any discos around to pick up girls. There might be a couple but that was a couple of years ago now I am not sure.

Spas are a hit and a miss you might or might not get extras.

Coming to indy contacts you are too new to share contacts. You got to do it the hard way post a few reviews and then probably some seniors will share.

Later.

Fckyooooo
06-17-15, 18:25
Hi,

I'm staying in a hotel booked by a colleague of mine. The scene is that they have reception on one floor and if you get a room anywhere above that, you can straightaway reach the room through lift, skipping the reception floor altogether. Excellent way to get GF or WG to a booked room. Decent facilities in the hotel (3 star).

PM me if anyone wants details.

On a different note, can someone PM me any decent SPs no who can provide girls for ST / LT in hotels. It would be great if you can share the number ASAP. Feeling the itch down there and not in a mood to polish the knob myself.

Booze14
06-17-15, 18:38
Hi guys,

I know I am too new to ask about contacts but looking for some digits of HW (aunties) or Indi as my attempts are turning out to be disastrous.

Thanks in advance my PM got activated.

Cheers

ItzMeMonger
06-17-15, 19:30
Hello friends,

After a lot of hew and cry about Nisha, finally tried her last weekend. The place is pretty safe and secure. Met Vicky. A very courteous person. Thanks for the hospitality Vicky. Met Maya and Nisha, but had booked Nisha. Reached the place and had a bit of chit chat and Nisha very politely invited me into the bedroom. Talked a bit about each other and got down to the deed. The gal gave it everything possible to please me. A gem of a girl. Nice firm boobs with classy underwear. She's tiny, but as they say small packages come with the best surprises. Started of with kissing and hugging, caressed her breasts, and gave it a nice wobble. I asked her to start of with a BJ, and she obliged. Sucked johnny for about 10 minutes.

Took her missionary and rammed her hard. She was very supportive and played along well. After sometime took her doggy style, and I must say what an ass, tight and firm. Rammed her nice. She took my hands and cupped her boobs from behind. Finished of soon since I had to leave in a hurry.

Boobs- 8/10

Ass- 10/10

Pussy- 8/10

Attitude- 10/10

Smile- 9/10

Don't just go to have fun guys, get to know her as well. She is a real sweetheart.

Kiss666
06-18-15, 07:49
Hi guys any one needs indy's contact. She is from Bangalore says she is interior desingner. Ok looks 6/10 and charges 10 k for 2 hrs only outcall. Any one intersted please pm me. I tried her once price is high. Dusky and no fat age around 23.

NaturallMan
06-18-15, 10:20
Guys,

Met a decent looking inde some 6 months back. The demand was 10 k for short time. Felt better to polish the rocket myself, so offered her 7 k which was out rightly refused.

Few months later she got back for 7 k but by that time I wasn't too keen on her, as I came to know subsequently, she is a dead fish. Offered her 5 k which was again refused.

Got a call from her sometime back agreeing for 5 k.

Of course, it was a long wait.

I am not trying to convey or suggest anything here, as these things depend on case to case and outcome can be different each time, depending on who is more desperate.

She has come down probably as not many may be willing to shell out that kind of money.

Anyway felt like sharing the experience with all of you.

Have fun guys and don't get fleeced.

RajeshBindaas
06-18-15, 17:09
Hi guys,

Enough sharing has been done and she is is much talked and popular.

She could already be under the radar.

Also don't share much to create lot of demand price hike and increase LA risk.

Happy Mongering.

VenkataSwamy
06-18-15, 18:19
SP quote was 8 k an HR, any reviews would be helpful for me to decide.

SilverDew
06-18-15, 18:33
Yes dude, this happens most of the time. We keep overspending and sometimes because its a good service.

Nevertheless the SP or indie tend to become more confident of higher charge and we keep accepting due to the little brother.

Guys,

Met a decent looking inde some 6 months back. The demand was 10 k for short time. Felt better to polish the rocket myself, so offered her 7 k which was out rightly refused.

Few months later she got back for 7 k but by that time I wasn't too keen on her, as I came to know subsequently, she is a dead fish. Offered her 5 k which was again refused.

Got a call from her sometime back agreeing for 5 k.

Of course, it was a long wait.

I am not trying to convey or suggest anything here, as these things depend on case to case and outcome can be different each time, depending on who is more desperate.

She has come down probably as not many may be willing to shell out that kind of money.

Anyway felt like sharing the experience with all of you.

Have fun guys and don't get fleeced.

ItzMeMonger
06-18-15, 18:49
Has anyone tried her? Need the contact ASAP. Saw this pic in the photo gallery section. Really appreciate if senior members could help out a bit.

HornyBoyForU
06-18-15, 20:12
She's the famous Kashish from NL in Mumbai. She operates with an SP in Mumbai might have come to Hyd on contract. If you want to try her then you might have to come to Mumbai buddy service is fantastic just had her about a month back.

Has anyone tried her? Need the contact ASAP. Saw this pic in the photo gallery section. Really appreciate if senior members could help out a bit.

DeadlyScorpio
06-19-15, 02:07
She's the famous Kashish from NL in Mumbai. She operates with an SP in Mumbai might have come to Hyd on contract. If you want to try her then you might have to come to Mumbai buddy service is fantastic just had her about a month back.Got a great structure, milk packets ready to be served. Hope her service is equally great, do you have an FR in Mumbai forum mate?

NewtoHyd
06-19-15, 03:27
Hi guys,

Enough sharing has been done and she is is much talked and popular.

She could already be under the radar.

Also don't share much to create lot of demand price hike and increase LA risk.

Happy Mongering.I agree, lets not talk too much of someone who charges a bomb with tons of attitude by her handler. I visited this place long back, I was stunned when the handler kept knocking on the door after 15 min. I whatspped the number, got the time and price. After going there the handler says (rather rudely) we don't accept ST after 5 PM. In the nights its always 15 k min. I showed him him the whatsapp message. In fact I spent 15 min in the living room chatting with this guy and only 20 min inside. I prefer spending more with the gal inside than the guy outside. Also at that time no DFK, no BJ / CBJ.

Overall expensive place with attitude issues by the handler. Also greedy. She should find a new handler.

No place is safe and secure after a while! Too much traffic attracts attention of LE.

SilverDew
06-19-15, 03:31
The quote is high dude. Negotiate 4 k range, most of us would usually give in at 5 or 6 as good at looks but service also matters.

Lets keep the damages low. Hyd is already high due to desperation.

Don't hand over money to SP until you see the girl and if possible give after the deed.

Happy mongering. Have a great time.

SP quote was 8 k an HR, any reviews would be helpful for me to decide.

SilverDew
06-19-15, 05:25
Dear Friends.

Has someone tried this bird? SP claims its new and quoting 6 k st, its high and got to negotiate. Wanted to check for reviews before I call.

I think I have seen the pic before.

AD912
06-19-15, 05:29
HB4 U is right. She is ex-NL now and works at KFC or as indie at Delmon hotel next door. Currently in BLR. I may be a post old but this is a new ID as the earlier one (utd1980) got hacked.

Has anyone tried her? Need the contact ASAP. Saw this pic in the photo gallery section. Really appreciate if senior members could help out a bit..

Arjun31
06-19-15, 07:26
Guys,

Can someone PM me a good reliable SP who caters outcalls for over night.

Thanks.

AR.

Arjun31
06-19-15, 07:41
I agree, lets not talk too much of someone who charges a bomb with tons of attitude by her handler. I visited this place long back, I was stunned when the handler kept knocking on the door after 15 min. I whatspped the number, got the time and price. After going there the handler says (rather rudely) we don't accept ST after 5 PM. In the nights its always 15 k min. I showed him him the whatsapp message. In fact I spent 15 min in the living room chatting with this guy and only 20 min inside. I prefer spending more with the gal inside than the guy outside. Also at that time no DFK, no BJ / CBJ.

Overall expensive place with attitude issues by the handler. Also greedy. She should find a new handler.

No place is safe and secure after a while! Too much traffic attracts attention of LE.I would never ever go if someone knocked the door in between. Frankly didn't have that experience when I went there.

Also agree that no place is safe and secure after a while.

Pram1000
06-19-15, 10:06
Guys,

Can someone PM me a good reliable SP who caters outcalls for over night.

Thanks.

AR.I've sent you a PM.

Arjun31
06-19-15, 11:23
I've sent you a PM.Thank you Pram and Ferguson. Appreciate your prompt replies.

AjayAries12
06-19-15, 13:35
Any references friends about her. SP quoting 6 K for 30 minutes.

Is she really worth it.

SilverDew
06-19-15, 17:56
Dude,

6 k for 30 min is mind blowing. Does the SP think people have lost commonsense?

Chick looks good but 3 k for HR is good for a very good service.

Cheers

Is she really worth it.

RahulMe
06-19-15, 19:31
Hi buddies,

Based on your experiences who is better Eitherlahari or Sruthi? With whom we can enjoy more? I like big boobs. Senior s please help. Want to try based on your reviews.

Newbie1233
06-20-15, 03:35
Guys,

Can someone help with me with reliable contacts in New Jersey.

Please PM will revert back with my contacts.

BabyKutu
06-20-15, 07:23
Hi buddies,

Based on your experiences who is better Eitherlahari or Sruthi? With whom we can enjoy more? I like big boobs. Senior s please help. Want to try based on your reviews.Lahiri. Very moody and sometimes very poor with personal grooming. Not a time watcher and GFE material.

Semi Tight Pussy with 36 B racks.

Shruthi. High maintenance and will bore you to death with her previous escapades, semi GFE and it depends on which side of the bed she gets up from. She is in the 10 K range but is not worth more than 6 K a fuck.

Loose Pussy.

36 B Racks. Sort of sagging.

Rest is your judgement.

NaniNaresh
06-20-15, 10:53
Hi, Dude. Negotiate to 3 k. Don't go more than. If you take service one hour it will Rs. 5 k.

Is she really worth it.

NaniNaresh
06-20-15, 10:57
I was taken both services. Sexually both are same. But Lahari having good physic. But she will ask complete early. Sruti was active in sex.

Lahiri. Very moody and sometimes very poor with personal grooming. Not a time watcher and GFE material.

Semi Tight Pussy with 36 B racks.

Shruthi. High maintenance and will bore you to death with her previous escapades, semi GFE and it depends on which side of the bed she gets up from. She is in the 10 K range but is not worth more than 6 K a fuck.

Loose Pussy.

36 B Racks. Sort of sagging.

Rest is your judgement.

HornyBoyForU
06-20-15, 12:07
You can check out my FR no. #16548 in the Mumbai forum when I 1st tasted her. Had her again a couple of weeks back did not write about it but the experience just got better. She's got a little alcohol problem though. Service top notch.

Got a great structure, milk packets ready to be served. Hope her service is equally great, do you have an FR in Mumbai forum mate?

HornyBoyForU
06-20-15, 12:09
LOL 1st time I'm hearing about 30 minutes. Ask the SP to take a hike mike. There is nothing like 30 minutes always min 1 HR.

Is she really worth it.

NaniNaresh
06-21-15, 09:07
Dear Mongers, Any body help me of Independent cute House wife No. All Sp's are sending only South&North Girl Profiles.

So many FR s with girls and local aunt's. But still hunting with cute independent house wife (posh).

Harsha99
06-21-15, 10:44
Had my last encounter with Lahari.

BTW she s no more in to business.

She s off to US getting married.

Lucky she managed to get a rich guy.

Ahh we will miss her for sure.

I was taken both services. Sexually both are same. But Lahari having good physic. But she will ask complete early. Sruti was active in sex.

Saranq1
06-21-15, 11:04
Could you please share this girls contact to me, it will be appreciated, please PM me.

Hi everyone,

I was travelling so couldn't post. So here is my new FR that I had on Saturday Didn't try anyone from last 2 weeks so was hungry to try someone from Saturday morning but work played spoilsport and got struck till late evening planned to go after partying and also informed my SP and he confirmed availability. Had some beers with friends and called my SP a bit early then usual but KLPD he was not taking my call's and then called me said he was very sorry as the girl was booked for night. Taught no luck today and when was thinking to go home called the other SP about whom I posted (one who charges 5 K, nice girls), he confirmed availability and sent me pic, I was impressed with her pic and asked for price he started from 8 k I said 5 k max and he said to come to his new place. (The place was awesome, he was mentioning about the place also when we are speaking about price). Went to place in some time (its was raining like hell) and was thinking will the girl will be the same or not, when entered the room was happy she was same in pic and exchanged pleasantries and she was showing good attitude. Started with small talk and got nude, she was having nice boobs, very perky and smooth and enjoyed them for sometime. Went down for DATY and then 69, I really enjoy 69 and got a good CBJ and started the session in miss, moved to WOT and lotus and finished in miss. Felt like finished a bit early but she was nice and me not having action for last few days made it fast..

Bobby591
06-21-15, 11:35
Hi everyone,

Hope everyone are enjoying Hyderabad monsoon, here is my latest FR. After the wonderful session I had last weekend with Nisha wanted to have try her again. So informed her in evening regarding my plan and got a positive confirmation. Went out with friends for few beers and called her but asked me to wait for sometime, called her after sometime and went to her place. Was greeted with the hug from Nisha and meet Vicky, there was also another girl Maya. They were already having some drinks and served me a beer and started the as usual banter and fun, these guys really know how to host and had a nice time chatting with Vicky and feeling Nisha. After some time was was led to the room, this time tried Maya. Looks wise she was nice and had a very nice attitude. Got nude and started feeling each other, she got nice boobs like not very big but solid and perky, enjoyed sucking them and went south for DATY, but she was not very comfortable with it, tried to do ahead but she didn't allow, then had a CBJ and started doing her in miss. Then tried all the possible position's,maybe due to the beers it took so much time to finish and even I got tried and finished off in miss. Got cleaned and left after meeting Vicky and pecking Nisha.

Girl: 7.5 (Good looking, height and nice body).

SEX: 7.5 (No DATY, shown patience till finished).

Place: already mentioned.

Cost: 5 k.

WIR: No, will try Nisha.

KannanGp
06-21-15, 12:08
SP quote was 8 k an HR, any reviews would be helpful for me to decide.Tried today. Jaipur marwadi hw. 30's. Good attitude, cute, playful GFE, bbj, open to positions. 4-5 k wld be a reasonable price. Only downside little sagging boobs.

Attitude- 10/10.

Smile- 10/10.

Boobs - 6/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Overall - 8/10.

TongueTornedo
06-21-15, 21:51
Hi friends,

Looking for both the contacts. Has anyone tried them.

Can someone PM me their contact or details.

Shall reciprocate with indie contacts of mine.

Thanks in advance.Bro,

If you got lucky with black dress chick Please PM me, Help will be reciprocated.

SilverDew
06-22-15, 04:06
Guys,

Has anyone got a safe place near Sbad? Need one for sometime in the evening during weekdays please.

Regards

Sushruth
06-22-15, 08:31
Anjali from Malakpet number ends with 770. Anyone in touch with her. It's switched off these days.