PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

DelhiD
10-07-18, 17:53
Hello fellas,

Can anyone share tip for hooker picking. I had one failed attempt and lost a buck. They keep on asking for one or other thing.

In Delhi it was not that creepy scene. Just pay and take to hotel.

FunPeople
10-07-18, 17:58
I visited this spa and it's a fake review.

Massage is very mechanical and just applied oil.

Mechanical HJ for 1.5 k.Clear your inbox if you want any replies to PMs.

NoviceHunter
10-08-18, 01:27
Thanks to one of the seniors here I got the digits of Shruti. I'm from the Bangalore group and Hyderabad is my hometown and decided to try here for a change.

Called her during the week and setup time with her last Sunday. Quoted 8 k to her but she insisted on 10 k finally settled at 9 k. She mentions that she is in need of money else her rate was much higher but even 9 k felt a bit much.

On the day gave me directions to her place on the phone- it's a bit interior so a fairly safe place. Was showered by the time I came and we spent time chit chatting before we went inside. She talks about some movies she acted in and showed me some pics. She is really good on GFE so does a good DFK and then undressed her and she straight away got on to BBJ and came in WOT. She gets extremely wet quickly which is a huge turn on for me and really enjoys sex I feel.

We chit chatted about her family and she gave me some stories about tragedy in her life. She also has some movie equipment which she rents and since it's lean time she is doing this for her income. After she goes back to movies she wants to stop this and have very few customers is what she said..I visited her a few days back during my stay at Hyderabad and posted an FR but I don't know how it got missed from publishing. And LOL when I read your FR my events are mirror image of exactly same pattern as you described. It appeared that it's me in your place fucking her. So same thing for me also DFK on entering her flat, going to bedroom in front of Sofa, chitchatting a bit then undressing each other, BBJ and wot but I fucked her in missionary too during first round. Then watching album and photos on mobile talk of her film career and tragedies. Then second round with BBBJ and doggy then missionary. She lying on corner of bed and me standing and then release in top of her. Great fuck. Although there is talk on her loose pussy but it was OK. You will find this for many girls who are fucked a lot. Only one more thing that she has her sisters daughters living with her and they come back at 4.30 from school and you need to finish feed before 4.30. She is a great GFE.

For me her boobs were OK as it filled my mouth. Great fuck. WIR yes.

Kalyanram1338
10-08-18, 01:33
Hi seniors,

Planning to meet [Names in Code Deleted by Admin].

Digits ending with 612.

Any review? Asking 8 k for 2. Please share review.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

SmartBoyMgg
10-08-18, 07:22
Been to I spa which has three branches in the city. Opted for Gbowli branch, bargained to get a 1 hour deal for 1. 5 k.

In came a beautiful NE. But she had absolutely no smile, no talk, in spite of trying to be good. Massage started, which is much better than some so called pseudo spas, but way below the Thai standard. She has not even come close to my bum or groin area, and with her touch me not attitude, my interest died down. After 45 min, I said enough and took a shower and left.

Disappointed, as I was in need of some action.

MLover29
10-08-18, 10:59
I have shared her number each and everyone who asked me cause she asked me to I had for 5 k per 2 !over sharing got it 10 k now! Well don't know where it going to end up! It's all because of desperation of new mongers! Failed to keep her price down!Bro,

Nice of you to take the blame. But the whole community has to help keep prices in check.

She pinged me back begging for 10 k. I asked her to call if OK for 5 k 2 pops. No way am I paying those astronomical prices. If we boycott her for some time her prices will be more realistic.

Afro pimp Jacob sent 22 pics of about 7-8 girls. Wanted 5 k per pop .7 k pop + BJ, .8 k pop+B2 B. 10 k Full pkg. Chose a girl. He said 5 k pop. Offered him 2.5 k and told him I had the bird for 1. 5 in Delhi and gave him her name. He pinged back today and agreed.

My sincere request to new mongers. Don't get desperate. Forum seniors know the prices. Help retain them at that level. Lots of birds in Hyderabad. People are scared to share with newbies because of the increase in demand and price.

SugaryBatman
10-08-18, 12:10
PAYTM?

Guys beware that paytm can be used to track you down and establish the sexual services link with you if LE comes into picture. It's preferable to use always cash.

Just my 2 cents. Not to offend your preferred mode of payment.

Regards,

RG.No offense taken brother and I understand the concerns behind electronic payments.

I always pay by cash. As I had less cash and in hurry, I paid at the counter by cash and paid the girl by paytm. In any case, it was not even the girl's number to whom I sent. She called her brother and confirmed about the amount.

However I will make it a point to carry enough cash.

Thanks mate.

Jhongage
10-08-18, 14:46
Hi friends,

I am looking for inde contacts in.

Bhill and Jhill areas.

Anyboy have any contacts please share.

Can reciprocate from my end too.

Senior please help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Sstoryteller
10-08-18, 18:01
So he is seeking genuine contacts in exchange of fake FR's. All members need to take a note of it.

This guy delhib always writes fake FR or posts other forum frs he got caught once too by some other fellow here! He mostly writes a fake frs and gets genuine contacts! Even he shared one number to me without any reference when I asked about reference he avoided my pms! So don't take this guys frs too serious I wanted to write this before dint want to make an issue! But if you go this spas you'll get babaji ka thullu, nothing else don't take this guys reports seriously and waste your time and money!!

Sstoryteller
10-08-18, 18:02
Just a few moments ago I shortlisted it to give a crack at this place, but thanks for this FR my money and time saved.

Been to I spa which has three branches in the city. Opted for Gbowli branch, bargained to get a 1 hour deal for 1. 5 k.

In came a beautiful NE. But she had absolutely no smile, no talk, in spite of trying to be good. Massage started, which is much better than some so called pseudo spas, but way below the Thai standard. She has not even come close to my bum or groin area, and with her touch me not attitude, my interest died down. After 45 min, I said enough and took a shower and left.

Disappointed, as I was in need of some action.

Rkshyd
10-08-18, 18:03
Can you please PM her contact?

Does anybody know who is this. Asking for 10 k for night and stays at Kondapur.

PaidPtc
10-08-18, 20:18
I am not sure why my posts are not being updated in the forum. Anyway planned a trip to Goa. Can any kind soul share any leads Inde or trusted SP. Please PM me thanks guys.

GMathew57
10-08-18, 20:23
Thanks guys for sharing digits of Jhon and Edward. Pimps for Afros. Asking 8 k for massage and sex and 4 k for just sex. Too high as in Delhi you can get good one for 1.5-2 k tops per pop. Also Afro girls there work independently. Not through pimps. Bit odd here. Pimps take their cut which may be as much as 50 %.

If anyone knows any Afro indies please PM me. Thanks.Hi,

Been following and came across a indi Afro girl near mehdipatnam gives good massage and FS for reasonable price.

Casanova9
10-09-18, 02:51
It's very dangerous in Hyderabad to pickup street hookers.

Till 3-4 years we used to fine good attitude ladies on streets, but in recent past all are just robbers.

They ask for 3 k and and accept for 1.5 k per session, once you handover 1.5 K they demand for another 1.5 k for a total of 3 k.

If you are in desperate mood and paid 3 k, then also they ask you for pimp / senor madam fee, it's another 1.5 k.

Then you have to pay 1 k to 1.5 k for room and auto / cab charges. Filthy accommodation and worst service of only missionary position.

So Avoid street hookers in Hyderabad.

Hello fellas,

Can anyone share tip for hooker picking. I had one failed attempt and lost a buck. They keep on asking for one or other thing.

In Delhi it was not that creepy scene. Just pay and take to hotel.

CrazyLooks
10-09-18, 03:32
Hi all,

After frustrating last week decided to tried the same MP near tech tower with the referred Therapist. Heard that she left the place from the receptionist. As I have paid already don't have any option and asked them to show their stuff. All were maid type and picked a tall girl from them. Massage started with silence and she considered my back as Atta powder, such a worst massage.

Finally asked her to stop and decided to leave ASAP. Then she popped for extras asked me what I want. Asked her again what she can give. She said she can offer all kinds of services. Settled for full service for 1.2 K and completed the deed. Though she is like kaamwaali Assets are good.

CrazyLooks
10-09-18, 04:10
Hi all,

Though there are couple of posts about this girl haven't realized till I saw the pic on her phone similar to one attached to one of the FR.

After an MP experience had some draught Beer and returned the home. Though I was in touch base with this girl on WA haven't met her before. After a lot of pings and begging from her decided to met her on that night. It was already 10 in the night and as I never went to outdoors sessions it is becoming scary for me when she proposed Oyo. Finally I have to convince with her as little boy is still hungry. Went to her place to pick her and I was stunned after seeing her dressing. She is on black Jeans and with a top showing her Navel. Checked in the hotel and both had beers with DFK and completed the first time. In between she vomited for that and after settling down had proceeded for the other round and completed it.

She is not a time watcher and noticed that she is in desperate of money and wanted me to refer to my friends, said I can do that if she can reciprocate with me. Also saw she is storing her client pics in her mobile.

Be: Too Small, GFE 7/10, Flower- loose WIR-No, Damages- 7 K+1.5 K for two pops.

Can reciprocate her details with fellow mongers. Also would like to check with you if you have any idea with Indie digits starting with 79 and ending with 33. Got these digits from other Monger where I had a chat with him in one of the MP.

Kalyanram1338
10-09-18, 05:21
Hi everyone,

Indi from Mpur with digits ending 612 asking 8 k for 2 hours.

Any one know about this? Got to know her number from AFF.

Shared the attached pic. Can you please share you are thoughts?

Cenator369
10-09-18, 05:26
Thank you Babykuttu bro for sharing me the contact.

Its been long time since I have tried one, After reading good FRs on mirrorwali, I tried her calling immediately after I received the number.

She said she is busy with some relatives, so waited for 2 days and called her yesterday for meet. She is ok in the evening hours and I told her I will reach in half an hour.

She guided to her den which I found much easier and no eyes on me or her home either. Anyhow coming to the deed.

Looks. 7.

Boobs. 7.

DFK. 8.

DATY. Not tried.

Pussy. 7 but ok for me.

GFE. 10.

WIR: Yes, next time for LT.

Damages: 5 k for 1.

ThatChennaiBoy
10-09-18, 05:28
Can someone share the contact of this Afro SP or Afro Indies?

My PM is open.

Bro,

Nice of you to take the blame. But the whole community has to help keep prices in check.

She pinged me back begging for 10 k. I asked her to call if OK for 5 k 2 pops. No way am I paying those astronomical prices. If we boycott her for some time her prices will be more realistic.

Afro pimp Jacob sent 22 pics of about 7-8 girls. Wanted 5 k per pop .7 k pop + BJ, .8 k pop+B2 B. 10 k Full pkg. Chose a girl. He said 5 k pop. Offered him 2.5 k and told him I had the bird for 1. 5 in Delhi and gave him her name. He pinged back today and agreed.

My sincere request to new mongers. Don't get desperate. Forum seniors know the prices. Help retain them at that level. Lots of birds in Hyderabad. People are scared to share with newbies because of the increase in demand and price.

NoviceHunter
10-09-18, 05:56
Thank you Babykuttu bro for sharing me the contact.

Its been long time since I have tried one, After reading good FRs on mirrorwali, I tried her calling immediately after I received the number.

She said she is busy with some relatives, so waited for 2 days and called her yesterday for meet. She is ok in the evening hours and I told her I will reach in half an hour.

She guided to her den which I found much easier and no eyes on me or her home either. Anyhow coming to the deed.

Looks. 7.

Boobs. 7.

DFK. 8..What about her sister's daughters. She said they comeback from school by 4.30 pm and because of this she does night at her friends place. Maybe she managed somehow.

SugaryBatman
10-09-18, 06:59
Can you throw some more pointer? At least initial or end letters of the spa.Hi bro,

First let me covey my appreciation towards your work and thanks for your FRs that helped me in the past.

If you're looking at the professional M spa of FN in Gmaps, you would see a 31 flavour store opp to M. This MP is right next to that store and opp to M spa. Planning to take subscription soon and will be able to give accurate pointers in the future.

Thymes
10-09-18, 07:59
Anyone who has contacts of Indies / MILF or a trusted SP in Vizag / Hyderabad?

YFriend
10-09-18, 08:09
Hi,

Been following and came across a indi Afro girl near mehdipatnam gives good massage and FS for reasonable price.Can you share her digits as I will be in Hyderabad tomorrow, your help would be appreciate. In the name of brotherhood.

Cheers.

Sss.

Thymes
10-09-18, 08:09
She is okay for a one time session. If you have the MILF fetish. Belly is there. But open to all positions. Charged me 5 k for 2 pops. You can go through my posts I have attached a pic I guess. !Contact details of Padma and Belly?

MLover29
10-09-18, 10:23
Hi,

Been following and came across a indi Afro girl near mehdipatnam gives good massage and FS for reasonable price.Bro,

How do we contact you. Activate your PM. Or give us some hints.

ExcaLibre
10-09-18, 13:19
Hello everybody,

Occasional monger here. I visit Hyderabad for business trips. I generally stay in 4 star hotels. Would really appreciate anybody if they have contacts for any indie who can be club companion with extra benefits. Ready to share details from Maharashtra.

HydHoundog
10-09-18, 15:02
Bro, can PM her digits.

Hi all,

Though there are couple of posts about this girl haven't realized till I saw the pic on her phone similar to one attached to one of the FR.

After an MP experience had some draught Beer and returned the home. Though I was in touch base with this girl on WA haven't met her before. After a lot of pings and begging from her decided to met her on that night. It was already 10 in the night and as I never went to outdoors sessions it is becoming scary for me when she proposed Oyo. Finally I have to convince with her as little boy is still hungry. Went to her place to pick her and I was stunned after seeing her dressing. She is on black Jeans and with a top showing her Navel. Checked in the hotel and both had beers with DFK and completed the first time. In between she vomited for that and after settling down had proceeded for the other round and completed it..

JHourHappy
10-09-18, 15:07

Disappointed, as I was in need of some action.Full professional spa bro. Better to take feedback & goy.

Amateur Hunter
10-09-18, 16:25
Hi,

Finally got the subscription after contemplating for over a year now. Please can someone share contacts of Siri, Shashi or someone who you wouldn't mind sharing, so I can finally start and share FR.

JHourHappy
10-09-18, 18:24
Hi bro,

First let me covey my appreciation towards your work and thanks for your FRs that helped me in the past.

If you're looking at the professional M spa of FN in Gmaps, you would see a 31 flavour store opp to M. This MP is right next to that store and opp to M spa. Planning to take subscription soon and will be able to give accurate pointers in the future.Thanks a lot bro. No more pointer needed. Enough hints is there in your description.

Urslovinly
10-09-18, 18:42
Hi brothers,

Anyone aware of this chick. Attaching the pics. Asking 30 grands for a night and digits ending 712.

StillWaiting
10-09-18, 21:24
Hi brothers,

Anyone aware of this chick. Attaching the pics. Asking 30 grands for a night and digits ending 712.30 grands.

Not worth it.

Amateur Hunter
10-09-18, 22:21
Hi brothers,

Anyone aware of this chick. Attaching the pics. Asking 30 grands for a night and digits ending 712.Not that I am a super experienced monger, but 30 grand for anything less than a super model or actress is not worth it. Honestly, don't even think twice about it.

Member #4640
10-10-18, 02:02
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum. I would really appreciate if someone could help me get few contacts. [Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Saaron006
10-10-18, 04:10
Sent you a PM.

Hi,

Finally got the subscription after contemplating for over a year now. Please can someone share contacts of Siri, Shashi or someone who you wouldn't mind sharing, so I can finally start and share FR.

SilverDew
10-10-18, 04:23
Spot on. As we keep budging to the hikes the more bolder they get.

Some might be thinking higher the price lower the traffic. Nothing like that, there are lots who have got a heavy wallet to splurge.

We monitor the quality and the price. Respect the girls and the SPs, also while maintaining our self-respect.

Bro,

People are scared to share with newbies because of the increase in demand and price.

ByutifulBabaji
10-10-18, 06:04
Hi brothers,

Anyone aware of this chick. Attaching the pics. Asking 30 grands for a night and digits ending 712.One question. Why?

BrewGuy87
10-10-18, 06:57
I am pretty sure all the regulars here have experienced her and much has been said about her here. But here I go anyway.

Met her a couple of days ago at 12 noon. The place was safe and private. She was all freshened up and ready when I arrived which was nice of her. Very bubbly and jovial. Tried to make me comfy on the sofa and sat leaning on me. We started after a little chit chat and slowly moved into the bedroom. She gives a wonderful BBBJ and is willing to DFK as well which is always a plus. Nice body, tits on the smaller side. She was light enough for me to carry her while banging. Her pussy is not as tight and leaks a lot. She gets wet quickly.

Did MIS, DOGGY, WOT and came after 2 more BBJs. Cleaned up and left after 1.5 hrs. Paid 7 k (agreed for 2 hrs).

Face: 8/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

Pussy: 6/10.

WIR: Yes. As per my johnny's protests.

BTW, she is pretty than most women I've met.

Happy banging folks.

Urslovinly
10-10-18, 07:08
One question. Why?I am sorry, I did not get your question. Why?

Please correct my understanding.

We are on ISG forum dude. And to the best of my knowledge it is not ISKCON for singing Hymns (Bhajans).

Cenator369
10-10-18, 07:44
What about her sister's daughters. She said they comeback from school by 4.30 pm and because of this she does night at her friends place. Maybe she managed somehow.I reached at 430 bro and there till 530 but I haven't found the kids returning from school.

Mixpix
10-10-18, 09:43
I don't know if this bird bro, but I saw her yesterday in the food court of lat mall p gutta. I feel she is regular visitor to this plc. Do let me know if you have any reviews of her bro. Would like to try her.

Bros. Any reviews on this bird.

Member #4640
10-10-18, 12:52
So I met this Muslim bird through SP on Locanto at a oyo room. She is in her mid 20's and is new in the game. Coming to the deed.

Bb 8/10 not saggy or too big just the right size.

Cat 9/10.

GFE 8/10.

DFK strict no (only disappointment for me).

DATY didn't try.

Damage 3.5 k for the bird and 1.5 k for the room.

I am wiling to share the digits in exchange for new contacts. I am looking for someone with good height who gives a good GFE and is OK with DFK and preferably in mid 20' or late 20's.

Newman3369
10-10-18, 15:00
Hello brethren,

Silent spectator here for a long long time. Been a monger at AT spa (GB and HT city) before LE activities for 2-3 times (not much though). Now at a loss after LE Heat. Tips on how to find Indes or new MPs?

Any help is appreciated.

RickVermunt
10-10-18, 16:02
Hey guys,

How's it going. M coming to Hyderabad day after tomorrow. Just wanted to confirm if Rose's contact is with digits ending 933. Also will really appreciate if anyone can share MILF Radhika's contact. Thanks.

Amateur Hunter
10-10-18, 16:32
You need subscription to have someone help you. The forum has some amazing seniors and few gem regular members who are always keen to help, but again they can help only if your PM is activated.

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum. I would really appreciate if someone could help me get few contacts.

NoviceHunter
10-10-18, 17:15
During my recent visit to Hyderabad two day after Mirrorwali contacted Lucky. Thanks to one of members I got her contact. She replied and agreed to come to my hotel as I was staying in the hotel for last three days so I figured out how to take her to my room. I met her in lobby and took her to my room on the pretext of going through shops in the hotel. She was very happy on entering the room as it was a five star. She went for a long DFK. We had one drink and talked and started becoming cosy and undressed each other. I love working first on girl which made her excited as I sucked on her boobs and rubbed pussy. She gave me CBJ and fucked her and came in missionary. Couldn't hold for long. Since she was not checked in so went to restaurant for lunch. Came back to room rested and started second round. This time she gave me BBJ and came on top then we shifted to doggy. This time I took long in coming. It was a great fuck. WIR yes. Pussy was relatively tight. Boobs a little small but OK. Looks OK. Attitude very good. Dropped her in lift and came back to room.

CoolGuy1212
10-10-18, 18:03
Just a suggestion bro, if you are thinking of spending so much. Go to Delhi. You can get much better gals. And the entire trip cost over the weekend + damages will come around 12-15 K.

Half of this cost.

Hi brothers,

Anyone aware of this chick. Attaching the pics. Asking 30 grands for a night and digits ending 712.

JHourHappy
10-10-18, 18:24
Hi brothers,

Anyone aware of this chick. Attaching the pics. Asking 30 grands for a night and digits ending 712.You can go to Kolkata and fuck a bong chick for a night & come back with the price she is asking. Also, she is not at all good looking. Just forget.

NoviceHunter
10-10-18, 18:40
I reached at 430 bro and there till 530 but I haven't found the kids returning from school.She maybe making up stories. She told me that they comeback at 4.30 but ready to do night also. Maybe sending them some where.

NoviceHunter
10-10-18, 18:43
I am pretty sure all the regulars here have experienced her and much has been said about her here. But here I go anyway.

Met her a couple of days ago at 12 noon. The place was safe and private. She was all freshened up and ready when I arrived which was nice of her. Very bubbly and jovial. Tried to make me comfy on the sofa and sat leaning on me. We started after a little chit chat and slowly moved into the bedroom. She gives a wonderful BBBJ and is willing to DFK as well which is always a plus. Nice body, tits on the smaller side. She was light enough for me to carry her while banging. Her pussy is not as tight and leaks a lot. She gets wet quickly.

Did MIS, DOGGY, WOT and came after 2 more BBJs. Cleaned up and left after 1.5 hrs. Paid 7 k (agreed for 2 hrs).

Face: 8/10..She appears to be very busy this week.

Proprono
10-10-18, 19:02
This is an amusement park with all facilities. The advantage is conversion rate. You have revue bar where the strip shows are there. You get pick ups in mongering which is highly secured. In sandton you get all kinds of services from massage to strip clubs and sex too.

DallasCharms12
10-10-18, 19:14
Greetings all,

I was wondering if anyone could give pointers to the shaving place. Cost / therapist / loc.

Please PM and would really appreciate some help.

Many thanks.

Member #4640
10-10-18, 20:09
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Sstoryteller
10-10-18, 20:10
Same here, was a monger at AT, M_H chain every time I came on vacation to Ind, missed LE activity at M_H by a whisker.

Let me bring to your knowledge that nowadays quality is very low and cost is too high compared to AT, one year and hunt is still on to find suitable place.

Hello brethren,

Silent spectator here for a long long time. Been a monger at AT spa (GB and HT city) before LE activities for 2-3 times (not much though). Now at a loss after LE Heat. Tips on how to find Indes or new MPs?

Any help is appreciated.

Sstoryteller
10-10-18, 20:12
Wrong forum dear!

This is an amusement park with all facilities. The advantage is conversion rate. You have revue bar where the strip shows are there. You get pick ups in mongering which is highly secured. In sandton you get all kinds of services from massage to strip clubs and sex too.

NightRider12
10-10-18, 20:14
Can anybody share a north eastern girl contact please. I msged Soo many times but no one is ghrlping. Please share good contact bro. Your help will be appreciated and reciprocated.

BabyKutu
10-11-18, 03:01
She maybe making up stories. She told me that they comeback at 4.30 but ready to do night also. Maybe sending them some where.I don't recollect she staying with kids or vice versa. She has the habit of making things up. I wouldn't mind about that too much as long as the deed was fine.

NoviceHunter
10-11-18, 03:59
I don't recollect she staying with kids or vice versa. She has the habit of making things up. I wouldn't mind about that too much as long as the deed was fine.True. Deed was very good and dear I am thankful to your and Achilles guidance.

Roshansingh
10-11-18, 05:57
Hello,

I'm new to the forum, some leads are highly appreciated.

Sanju6969
10-11-18, 12:21
Hi guys,

I'm new to Hyderabad. Can you suggest me any contact who are really independent. I don't want to go through pimps. I prefer the locations near Gachibowli.

Thanks,

Sanjay.

Cenator369
10-11-18, 12:42
I don't recollect she staying with kids or vice versa. She has the habit of making things up. I wouldn't mind about that too much as long as the deed was fine.True to the core. Whatever she may make up finally the good deed matters.

Cenator369
10-11-18, 12:44
During my recent visit to Hyderabad two day after Mirrorwali contacted Lucky. Thanks to one of members I got her contact. She replied and agreed to come to my hotel as I was staying in the hotel for last three days so I figured out how to take her to my room. I met her in lobby and took her to my room on the pretext of going through shops in the hotel. She was very happy on entering the room as it was a five star. She went for a long DFK. We had one drink and talked and started becoming cosy and undressed each other. I love working first on girl which made her excited as I sucked on her boobs and rubbed pussy. She gave me CBJ and fucked her and came in missionary. Couldn't hold for long. Since she was not checked in so went to restaurant for lunch. Came back to room rested and started second round. This time she gave me BBJ and came on top then we shifted to doggy. This time I took long in coming. It was a great fuck. WIR yes. Pussy was relatively tight. Boobs a little small but OK. Looks OK. Attitude very good. Dropped her in lift and came back to room.Attach pic and share the damages bro.

Kkarunkk
10-11-18, 13:57
Hi brothers,

Anyone aware of this chick. Attaching the pics. Asking 30 grands for a night and digits ending 712.30 K? Absolutely not worth it. Don't even waste your time posting it here and asking for our opinion. Even top models and TV actresses we do not go beyond 15 to 20 K for a whole night. And this bird is not all that great to even look at.

At 30 Grand, I could hook up with a real cute and sexy girl for multiple visits during the month on SA (seeking Arrangement site).

Don't waste your money boss!

Ram66
10-11-18, 17:25
Contact details of Padma and Belly?Share Padma and Belly digits.

SugaryBatman
10-11-18, 18:52
I have been following loc and seen this woman post stuff in there. I guess she's the only one to have very good rating and reviews on loc.

Contacted her last week and she told she had place available. She usually doesn't do incall. Guided on phone and reached the place easily. Nothing much to talk about. MILF with belly and saggy rack. But talks good and tries to make you feel good.

Didn't want to DFK and started in mish and ended in doggy. Wanted to try wot but didn't as she was not comfortable. Second round tried finishing in BJ and HJ but couldn't.

Although the service and attitude was good, I just couldn't enjoy the experience as she was not my type. She asked me if something was wrong just lied her that I was not really into mood because of some emotional issues and apologized and gave her money and returned home.

Damage 5 k for 2 hrs.

WIR: no.

RichWithYou
10-11-18, 20:59
Hello all,

I am back in Hyderabad after long time and got some time free and thought of exploring new places. Went to this spa few days back which looks like recently opened near Mpur. Spoke to the counter guy and assigned a therapist in her 20's. I had no big expectations but the experience was quite good, thought worth sharing in this forum!. Took 1 HR session with Oil, the girl entered the room, well spoken, explained the options and Opted for B2B. She said she is student and doing this temporarily (may be true! She removed the top and it was amazing to see nice & big [Names in Code Deleted by Admin], she did nice B2B for next 30 min and then HJ. She is new to the job but speaks nicely. She was enjoying when [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] are pressed and her sounds turned me on. It was nice & relaxing experience.

PM me for the details, any help with contacts of some young, GFE with big assets would be appreciated!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names, words written in code. Please do not post names or words written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

RichWithYou
10-11-18, 21:02
During my recent visit to Hyderabad two day after Mirrorwali contacted Lucky. Thanks to one of members I got her contact. She replied and agreed to come to my hotel as I was staying in the hotel for last three days so I figured out how to take her to my room. I met her in lobby and took her to my room on the pretext of going through shops in the hotel. She was very happy on entering the room as it was a five star. She went for a long DFK. We had one drink and talked and started becoming cosy and undressed each other. I love working first on girl which made her excited as I sucked on her boobs and rubbed pussy. She gave me CBJ and fucked her and came in missionary. Couldn't hold for long. Since she was not checked in so went to restaurant for lunch. Came back to room rested and started second round. This time she gave me BBJ and came on top then we shifted to doggy. This time I took long in coming. It was a great fuck. WIR yes. Pussy was relatively tight. Boobs a little small but OK. Looks OK. Attitude very good. Dropped her in lift and came back to room.Nice to hear that you enjoyed!

NoviceHunter
10-12-18, 01:03
Attach pic and share the damages bro.5 k per shot.

ChiracClient
10-12-18, 01:51
Storing client pics in her mobile is a clear red flag and something to be cautious about Moon folks.

Hi all,

After an MP experience had some draught Beer and returned the home. Though I was in touch base with this girl on WA haven't met her before. After a lot of pings and begging from her decided to met her on that night. It was already 10 in the night and as I never went to outdoors sessions it is becoming scary for me when she proposed Oyo. Finally I have to convince with her as little boy is still hungry. Went to her place to pick her and I was stunned after seeing her dressing. She is on black Jeans and with a top showing her Navel. Checked in the hotel and both had beers with DFK and completed the first time. In between she vomited for that and after settling down had proceeded for the other round and completed it.

She is not a time watcher and noticed that she is in desperate of money and wanted me to refer to my friends, said I can do that if she can reciprocate with me. Also saw she is storing her client pics in her mobile.

Be: Too Small, GFE 7/10, Flower- loose WIR-No, Damages- 7 K+1.5 K for two pops.

Can reciprocate her details with fellow mongers. Also would like to check with you if you have any idea with Indie digits starting with 79 and ending with 33. Got these digits from other Monger where I had a chat with him in one of the MP.

SugaryBatman
10-12-18, 03:53
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Nibir
10-12-18, 06:23
Please share her number bro. PM active.

5 k per shot.

JitenS
10-12-18, 06:34
During my recent visit to Hyderabad two day after Mirrorwali contacted Lucky. Thanks to one of members I got her contact. She replied and agreed to come to my hotel as I was staying in the hotel for last three days so I figured out how to take her to my room. I met her in lobby and took her to my room on the pretext of going through shops in the hotel. She was very happy on entering the room as it was a five star. She went for a long DFK. We had one drink and talked and started becoming cosy and undressed each other. I love working first on girl which made her excited as I sucked on her boobs and rubbed pussy. She gave me CBJ and fucked her and came in missionary. Couldn't hold for long. Since she was not checked in so went to restaurant for lunch. Came back to room rested and started second round. This time she gave me BBJ and came on top then we shifted to doggy. This time I took long in coming. It was a great fuck. WIR yes. Pussy was relatively tight. Boobs a little small but OK. Looks OK. Attitude very good. Dropped her in lift and came back to room.Hi,

Can you please PM her digits? Will share couple of common contacts I have from Hyderabad.

Kleen19
10-12-18, 07:13
Has anybody tried poo of Oyo who seems to be on the site always. Looks good but surprising that she is not discussed in the forum.

Would be thankful to get feedback if anyone has tried her. Also does she or SP organise for the place.

Ravinderreddy2
10-12-18, 08:13
If any one want to try her PM me.

3 k for shot I'll share details.

Kkarunkk
10-12-18, 08:56
5 k per shot.Boss,

If I had that money and if this is the girl to go to. I would rather go to a good bar, have a real nice drink and a lavish meal and feel on top of the world rather than going to this afro. If I am not mistaken, she is the one who used to operate from a house in Sainkpuri area. Filthy to the core. Extremely mechanical. Even a Japanese fuck machine would be better than this one. Rest is of course your choice! All the best. Be safe!

Ravinderreddy2
10-12-18, 10:11
So I met this Muslim bird through SP on Locanto at a oyo room. She is in her mid 20's and is new in the game. Coming to the deed.

Cat 9/10.

GFE 8/10.

DATY didn't try.

I am wiling to share the digits in exchange for new contacts. I am looking for someone with good height who gives a good GFE and is OK with DFK and preferably in mid 20' or late 20's.Clear your in box.

Ravinderreddy2
10-12-18, 16:36
Please review her service details.

AjayAJ895
10-12-18, 19:39
Hi guys,

While I searching for adult clubs, I got to know about this website. So immediately signup ed into this. I'm new to this and had feelings to do sex, may be due to my adolescent age (23), requesting seniors to suggest to a good GFE girl as this is my first time.

AjayAJ895
10-12-18, 20:09
What is the reason, why I am unable to send personal messages.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

DesiNewton
10-12-18, 23:01
Thanks to Gopi1352 broh who shared the number of Radhika. Contacted her on whatsapp, got a quick reply. Shared the details of the location. Coming to deed started with LFK and BBBJ and ended in miss. Took some time and started pretty much the same. As there are many FRs present in forum not going in detail.

Damages: 6 k for two pops.

Harsha99
10-13-18, 00:24
Hey,

Cn you help with the contact and ref for Ms. S.

That the be great.

Harsha.

Hi guys,

As promised, here is my review of my experiences in Rajahmundry.

Miss P.

I was travelling to Rajahmundry a few days back and what I found is, the place is flourishing in terms of mongering. Coming straight to the point I got contact of Miss P from a friend who resides locally, spoke to her, looks chubby in the photos but in real felt little fat. Took to a house in a residential area that belongs to a 50 year old women (looks like migrated from the famous place nearby) living with her family, by the time we reached the place some typical village head kind of guy was waiting for someone there and I had to wait until the guy leaves. A thin housewife came to the place and the deed was done and they left in 10 minutes. We went into the room (2nd room in the 3 room house) Coming to deed she was hunger for both money as well as for the deed, all positions were tried in the 3 rounds we had CBJ, Mish, Doggy, WOT. She was totally involved in the act and made sure I liked it. Had one of the best fucking sessions ever. It cost me 5 k along with room.

Miss S.

GGK1234
10-13-18, 06:21
5 k per shot.If she is lucky and her digits ends with 931. She was quoting for 15 k 2 hrs and 30 k night, even the senior member who gave her number requesting me to pay 15 k! I said no to her since I felt it is too high didn't proceed.

YFriend
10-13-18, 07:36
Has one one come across john SP African operates in permit x road, is he reliable as he has shared pic of beautiful African babes. Some guys had posted to be careful when we deal with African SP so trying to be extra cautious and looking for leads, as I'm despo for African girls. Please respond guys.

NoviceHunter
10-13-18, 09:09
Hi dear,

I think you are mistaken. She is not Afro. She is college girl. Very neat and clean. Not Mechanical. I don't know about your experience. I had a good time and many others on forum too. Please relook the girl. She is not Afro

Boss,

If I had that money and if this is the girl to go to. I would rather go to a good bar, have a real nice drink and a lavish meal and feel on top of the world rather than going to this afro. If I am not mistaken, she is the one who used to operate from a house in Sainkpuri area. Filthy to the core. Extremely mechanical. Even a Japanese fuck machine would be better than this one. Rest is of course your choice! All the best. Be safe!.

NoviceHunter
10-13-18, 09:13
Your inbox is full dear

Hi,

Can you please PM her digits? Will share couple of common contacts I have from Hyderabad..

BabySearch
10-13-18, 15:19
Storing client pics in her mobile is a clear red flag and something to be cautious about Moon folks.I too agree with you. Chandrika (moonrika) ask pics before meeting and store in her phone. I don't know her intention but having someone's pic in her phone is very risky. Moreover she might be storing whatsapp messages in phone. Guys we need be careful before sharing pics. Bettet try to avoid it or if she insist, better have a video call for short duration.

Whats your opinion senior bros?

BabyKutu
10-13-18, 15:59
I too agree with you. Chandrika (moonrika) ask pics before meeting and store in her phone. I don't know her intention but having someone's pic in her phone is very risky. Moreover she might be storing whatsapp messages in phone. Guys we need be careful before sharing pics. Bettet try to avoid it or if she insist, better have a video call for short duration.

Whats your opinion senior bros?First of All. Why would you all send pics. RED FLAG brethren, generally I would avoid sending pics to anyone.

Guys suggest to delete all what's app comm / other comm done with her as first action.

Let me check with my contacts in LE to see how this can used. My take very slim chance for this to be used against us however you never know.

NoviceHunter
10-13-18, 18:20
Dear,

I think you have mistaken her for someone else. She is not filthy and mechanical. She was given good FR by others members. She isn't an Afro. So I think you have mistaken her for someone else.

Boss,

If I had that money and if this is the girl to go to. I would rather go to a good bar, have a real nice drink and a lavish meal and feel on top of the world rather than going to this afro. If I am not mistaken, she is the one who used to operate from a house in Sainkpuri area. Filthy to the core. Extremely mechanical. Even a Japanese fuck machine would be better than this one. Rest is of course your choice! All the best. Be safe!.

ABS1199
10-14-18, 01:24
This was probably my 4th visit to this place. The place is full of maid like village girls and women. The operator allows display of all before I pay.

This FR is about a MILF whose name is related to favorite color that all girls like. I selected her because of her smile and height. The lady seems to be average when it comes of cleanliness. Massage was below average and after 20 minutes she asked about the service I wanted. I informed about FS and without discussing money she removed her cloths and lied on the table. She allowed deep fingering and playing rough with boobs. Jokingly I informed her that I don't have protection and she agreed to go bare inside her. This was shocking at many levels considering all the STDs which she might have got now with this welcoming nature. Anyway I had pack of dotted ones and did her in missionary and WOT.

Once done she ran to wash herself in filthy batroom.

She didn't do BJ or even DFK.

My ratings are.

Face: 7/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Pussy: 5/10 (lose like MILF).

Ass: 8/10.

Damage: 1500+2000.

She has a pot belly and stretch marks. Still I picked her for her smile.

Spa location: opposite to tower in inside lane and has Ayurved in its name. Nothing more can be given as hint.

Cheers.

ABS.

Kkarunkk
10-14-18, 01:53
Dear,

I think you have mistaken her for someone else. She is not filthy and mechanical. She was given good FR by others members. She isn't an Afro. So I think you have mistaken her for someone else..My Apologies. She resembles that girl so very much! Sorry members!

NoviceHunter
10-14-18, 02:06
Yes. She is Lucky. As usually she quotes but she will come down after negotiation

If she is lucky and her digits ends with 931. She was quoting for 15 k 2 hrs and 30 k night, even the senior member who gave her number requesting me to pay 15 k! I said no to her since I felt it is too high didn't proceed.

WayFarer99
10-14-18, 04:35
If she is lucky and her digits ends with 931. She was quoting for 15 k 2 hrs and 30 k night, even the senior member who gave her number requesting me to pay 15 k! I said no to her since I felt it is too high didn't proceed.I payed 11 k for 2 hrs, maybe it could have been brought down to 10 k but she was firm on 11 k, looks like she again jacked up her prices! She doesn't do this for full time, she only does it whenever she needs money! Or either too many people have her contact now! Anyway last month she was pinging me frequently as she said she is in need of money, no wonder some people got it for the right price! Don't splurge guys! 10 k - 11 k for 2 hours+ or 2 shots is ideal for her! She will come down!

Achilies
10-14-18, 05:53
I too agree with you. Chandrika (moonrika) ask pics before meeting and store in her phone. I don't know her intention but having someone's pic in her phone is very risky. Moreover she might be storing whatsapp messages in phone. Guys we need be careful before sharing pics. Bettet try to avoid it or if she insist, better have a video call for short duration.

Whats your opinion senior bros?Even she asked me a pic before meet it's been nearly a year I haven't got any prob with her she never pinged me after the deed too! She may asking pic for her security reasons don't know but I never had any issue! You may fell in prob if LE catch her! It can be a trouble otherwise I don't think she going to blackmail or something, it's my personal view though as even we ask girl for a picture it doesn't mean we blackmail her, it's complete different scenario if she gets caught by LE! Ask her to remove your chat and pics immediately after conversation! It would be bit better!

NoviceHunter
10-14-18, 07:02
True dear. She quoted similar to me also. Although she quoted for night also but said she doesn't do night. She was asking 12 k for two shots. But as she was in Urgent need of money so came down a little. I think she will agree between 10 to 12 k for two shots.

I payed 11 k for 2 hrs, maybe it could have been brought down to 10 k but she was firm on 11 k, looks like she again jacked up her prices! She doesn't do this for full time, she only does it whenever she needs money! Or either too many people have her contact now! Anyway last month she was pinging me frequently as she said she is in need of money, no wonder some people got it for the right price! Don't splurge guys! 10 k - 11 k for 2 hours+ or 2 shots is ideal for her! She will come down!.

Procreator
10-14-18, 07:48
Went to the "ban"ned spa in hitec. Opted for 2.5 k Thai massage. In came an avg looking dusky hefty SI masseur. Massage was name sake and she asked about extras. 5 K for B2B, 3 k fro TL and 2.5 k HJ. I carried only 3 k in cash and kept the wallet in my car lest I get tempted and budge without bargaining. Negotiated to 3 k for B2B with only top access. She kissed me lightly on my upper back and dragged her small perky boob across my back. Asked to turn around, allowed to suck the boobs and ended with a below avg HJ. Whole affair was over in few minutes and I didn't enjoy at all.

Guys go there only if you are really desperate else keep off. One good thing she speaks good English.

Damage- 2.5 k at reception + 3 k at the table + 75 rs (Dairy milk choc).

GMathew57
10-14-18, 08:07
Bro,

How do we contact you. Activate your PM. Or give us some hints.Hi,

Thanks you for writing back to me. I been very much following most of the seniors and newbies and there experience in mongering, pretty impressive and still trying to get a hang on.

Coming to my experience I never had someone who had referred me any contacts or if referred no luck or bad experience as not my types.

Who ever I got s chance to meet up were through from earlier Craig or Loc.

Some good mostly fake or overpriced.

Coming to Afros met few through a good African friends but they left the country but the experience were pretty cool.

Even the mehdipatnam Afro girls I was referring to posted a one day ad in LOC but now it does not shoot up but no idea how come guys here missed out on that ad.

Coming to contacting me I guess the admin is strictly prohibiting sharing no or mail addresses until you are s paid member.

As I don't possess CC and heard that sending money postal is risky and on our own responsibility bit hesitant to take subscription if there is debit card membership option will be subscribing so until then I can only give general message and just read your lovely experience.

Regards.

GMathew57
10-14-18, 08:14
Has one one come across john SP African operates in permit x road, is he reliable as he has shared pic of beautiful African babes. Some guys had posted to be careful when we deal with African SP so trying to be extra cautious and looking for leads, as I'm despo for African girls. Please respond guys.I met John and interacted with and also seen his girls and met few personally long ago when he was not so popular or none minded.

Then the girls were new and did not know that we Hyderabad is are so fascinated by the dark skin and used to be ready to meet up for 3 k 3 hrs full massage btb FS and what ever you need. Just few extras like beer bottles biryani smoke were all that was needed.

But now game changed rules changed over pricey and not get. To spend so much. So stopped visiting and trying newbies who post independent ad.

Hope it answers you.

Regards.

MLover29
10-14-18, 11:04
First of All. Why would you all send pics. RED FLAG brethren, generally I would avoid sending pics to anyone.

Guys suggest to delete all what's app comm / other comm done with her as first action.

Let me check with my contacts in LE to see how this can used. My take very slim chance for this to be used against us however you never know.Totally agree. Totally avoid. If its necessary delete immediately after other person sees using delete for all feature. But if you give even a few sec lag. It can be stored or forwarded. So avoid.

Video chat is best for parties to see each other. I am not aware if VC can be recorded on the phone. Some tech bro may enlighten.

But safest. Avoid sharing own pic.

Chkmeout01
10-14-18, 13:34
Dear Sr. members,

My PM is open for contact details of Rad MILF and Padma, with Belly. Your help is much appreciated. I am building back my network and will reciprocate to your generosity soon.

Some MP reports will follow soon.

Thanks.

Chkmeout01 (earlier ChkMeout).

Amateur Hunter
10-14-18, 18:07
A screen shot of video chat screen is just.

The same as sharing a photo. Additionally, there are free softwares that allow you to record the call. If that happens, you have a verbal proof of your contract which cannot be refuted at any level.

Hope it answers. Also, babykutu bro, I look forward to your comments of the LE perspective on pics and ofcourse, thanks for being there for all of us.

Totally agree. Totally avoid. If its necessary delete immediately after other person sees using delete for all feature. But if you give even a few sec lag. It can be stored or forwarded. So avoid.

Video chat is best for parties to see each other. I am not aware if VC can be recorded on the phone. Some tech bro may enlighten.

But safest. Avoid sharing own pic.

ABS1199
10-15-18, 02:16
Went to the "ban"ned spa in hitec. Opted for 2.5 k Thai massage. In came an avg looking dusky hefty SI masseur. Massage was name sake and she asked about extras. 5 K for B2B, 3 k fro TL and 2.5 k HJ. I carried only 3 k in cash and kept the wallet in my car lest I get tempted and budge without bargaining. Negotiated to 3 k for B2B with only top access. She kissed me lightly on my upper back and dragged her small perky boob across my back. Asked to turn around, allowed to suck the boobs and ended with a below avg HJ. Whole affair was over in few minutes and I didn't enjoy at all.

Guys go there only if you are really desperate else keep off. One good thing she speaks good English.

Damage- 2.5 k at reception + 3 k at the table + 75 rs (Dairy milk choc).Dude,

No offence but you overpaid. The counter comes down to 1500 and the service that you got is also of the same range. Try negotiating next time.

Cheers.

BabyKutu
10-15-18, 02:58
A screen shot of video chat screen is just.

The same as sharing a photo. Additionally, there are free softwares that allow you to record the call. If that happens, you have a verbal proof of your contract which cannot be refuted at any level.

Hope it answers. Also, babykutu bro, I look forward to your comments of the LE perspective on pics and ofcourse, thanks for being there for all of us.I spoke my contacts, so here's the deal.

Highly unlikely that pics can be used as evidence against you and considering she is soliciting then she becomes the " PIMP " you the client. So you will not be A1 if it goes the distance to FIR.

Chats can be incriminating, that said the act can never be proved, so LE can't press charges or mark you down, some of us thank people for the good time. Stop that, that can lead to circumstantial confirmation of the deed though does not prove anything, this will be used by cops to harass you for money only. There is no case.

But it feels strange to get asked for pics for incall, you are going into a unknown territory. Very very strange.

I would stay away from pics.

CrazyLooks
10-15-18, 04:59
It is Sunday and Post lunch I was horny for the deed, called up Mirror, P from A'pet and they were not responding. Sorted out an SP from M nagar and decided to meet his bird. Before I was starting to his place got a call from Mirror and she asked 10 k for S. T. And I said I will confirm her in other 10 min. I messaged her 10 K is too high and tried to negotiate for 2 times for 6 K. She replied back saying sorry and I started to proceed for my SP. On my way to SP she called me again and said she is OK for the deal.

As soon as I saw her I was shocked as I imagined her fair and pretty but no regrets. She took me to her room and started the session. It was very good GFE and while I am playing with her fruits she stared giving BJ and it was amazing. While she was giving BJ tried to flip her and she said she is not done with that and asked me to wait. She ran me through different positions for 10 minutes and I completed the session 1. After having some regular chat for 5 to 10 min started round two with she on me for sometime and completed the session in a traditional way. While I am on her she started speaking dirty which I liked and made me more active. Only downside from her is looooose hole.

Both dressed up had some Chai with her played her the agreed amount and left the place. In between came to know that she is in need of money and she not getting the calls form the clients properly. She was in this business for her sister and her kids.

Thank You for the brother who shared me her details. While I am returning from her got a call from P in Rich pet asking me for ref. Request one of you to provide the same.

CrazyLooks
10-15-18, 05:30
Need strong Reference as she is very rude on phone.

Is Pooja number updated, I have a number ends with xxx618. But it's not working. Please share if any one have updated number.

Thanks.

Happy mongering.

SmartBoyMgg
10-15-18, 08:00
Bn spa (opp cy gatewy) is waste of time. Absolutely maid type and overweight to obese girl asking for 3 k for B2B. Sure she doesn't even know how to massage.

Don't even try it, even if you are desperate.

Dude,

No offence but you overpaid. The counter comes down to 1500 and the service that you got is also of the same range. Try negotiating next time.

Cheers.

Mike Larry
10-15-18, 09:38
I spoke my contacts, so here's the deal.

Highly unlikely that pics can be used as evidence against you and considering she is soliciting then she becomes the " PIMP " you the client. So you will not be A1 if it goes the distance to FIR.

Chats can be incriminating, that said the act can never be proved, so LE can't press charges or mark you down, some of us thank people for the good time. Stop that, that can lead to circumstantial confirmation of the deed though does not prove anything, this will be used by cops to harass you for money only. There is no case.

But it feels strange to get asked for pics for incall, you are going into a unknown territory. Very very strange.

I would stay away from pics.Thanks bro for the update. Thought what would she do with those. Now its a relief.

Sstoryteller
10-15-18, 18:21
Are you referring to P Spa. If yes check my today FR and give your feedback.

This FR is about a MILF whose name is related to favorite color that all girls like.

I selected her because of her smile and height.

Spa location: opposite to tower in inside lane and has Ayurved in its name. Nothing more can be given as hint.

Cheers.

ABS.

DelhiD
10-15-18, 18:32
Hello fellas,

I had pinged her quite a while ago. She replied this weekend and deed was planned for short time.

She lives in kphb interior area. She lives with her friend.

She looks like 30. As a MILF it was a ok deal, she has belly average boobs, not tight boobs.

Damage: 3 K / shot (may come down more).

Pussy: 5/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

WIR: No (will ask for her friend if 3 some fantasy arouses, though her friend is maid ish).

Happy mongering.

Sstoryteller
10-15-18, 18:56
After a layoff of about two months today hit road with mission to check out few places.

1. Went to Spa near temple in F Ngr, it was initially hard to spot, after a while could see the board between branches, felt the location and entrance is spooky hence moved on.

Now was at cross road contemplating P Spa or B Spa, or a place in BH which I have visited earlier. Finally moved towards P near see tower.

2. Paid 1.5 K at counter, told reception guy I need lineup as I have bad experience at their BH branch. He said there is change in mngmt and allowed lineup.

Selected SI girl with good height and smile, her name is of color. Unfortunately she was having running nose and that might have affected her mood. Though she has given enough hints with touches at end she rushed and said finished. I dressed up and left without wasting a second.

Procreator
10-15-18, 19:53
Dude,

Cheers.Agreed bro. Will be a better negotiator next time. I was missing action for sometime and was desperate. Didn't want to miss the small window of opportunity when the family leaves for hometown for holidays and I didn't have indie or SP contacts.

Bababzun
10-15-18, 20:29
Yes. She is Lucky. As usually she quotes but she will come down after negotiationYou are the best down to earth natured in this grp bro. Keep the spirit flying.

Hochimuni
10-15-18, 21:03
Any leads in abid or hit ngr. I know one there but visited too many times. Pin any new address please.

Someqaz
10-15-18, 21:50
I thought this was an open issue: https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/in-other-news/250217/hyderabad-spas-to-approach-high-court-against-massage-ban.html. No?

Brethren,

The Law is clear, Massages are allowed as long as the place gets registered as a spa. Lot of Salon's these days provide shadow spa services which goes against the premise of the place being a glory hole for cosmetic services.

There is no Law preventing massages or female therapists or masseuses, High Court of AP (Erstwhile Unified AP) struck down then commissioners order AK Khan who stipulated only male to male or female to female massages be allowed. So no restriction on cross gender massages. TOP Court in TS / AP said. Massage parlors can provide and indulge in services involving cross gender massages.

If you are caught in a compromising position then it becomes a issue, still there is no IPC law which prevents massages, since you paid for the service and it can be proved via a verifiable transaction, you are basically screwed as Law prohibits paid solicitation of sexual services. LE uses that bit to create social stigma.

Jk Cool
10-16-18, 00:02
Hi friends.

Has any one used services of bird called Dream (telugu) her digits end with 147.

Howz her service and damages.

BabySearch
10-16-18, 01:15
It is Sunday and Post lunch I was horny for the deed, called up Mirror, P from A'pet and they were not responding. Sorted out an SP from M nagar and decided to meet his bird. Before I was starting to his place got a call from Mirror and she asked 10 k for S. T. And I said I will confirm her in other 10 min. I messaged her 10 K is too high and tried to negotiate for 2 times for 6 K. She replied back saying sorry and I started to proceed for my SP. On my way to SP she called me again and said she is OK for the deal.

As soon as I saw her I was shocked as I imagined her fair and pretty but no regrets. She took me to her room and started the session. It was very good GFE and while I am playing with her fruits she stared giving BJ and it was amazing. While she was giving BJ tried to flip her and she said she is not done with that and asked me to wait. She ran me through different positions for 10 minutes and I completed the session 1. After having some regular chat for 5 to 10 min started round two with she on me for sometime and completed the session in a traditional way. While I am on her she started speaking dirty which I liked and made me more active. Only downside from her is looooose hole.

Both dressed up had some Chai with her played her the agreed amount and left the place. In between came to know that she is in need of money and she not getting the calls form the clients properly. She was in this business for her sister and her kids.

Thank You for the brother who shared me her details. While I am returning from her got a call from P in Rich pet asking me for ref. Request one of you to provide the same.Very nice deal! Last time I tried to bargain hard but she was not ready even for 8 K / two times.

CrazyLooks
10-16-18, 02:47
Does her digits end with 421.

Hello fellas,

I had pinged her quite a while ago. She replied this weekend and deed was planned for short time.

She lives in kphb interior area. She lives with her friend.

She looks like 30. As a MILF it was a ok deal, she has belly average boobs, not tight boobs.

Damage: 3 K / shot (may come down more).

Pussy: 5/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

WIR: No (will ask for her friend if 3 some fantasy arouses, though her friend is maid ish).

Happy mongering.

CrazyLooks
10-16-18, 02:52
Can someone help me out with good contacts in Rajahmundry.

BabyKutu
10-16-18, 03:10
Hi friends.

Has any one used services of bird called Dream (telugu) her digits end with 147.

Howz her service and damages.Watches time and very functional. Mostly Wham Bham stuff. For desparate times its ok not for long haul.

BabyKutu
10-16-18, 03:13
I thought this was an open issue: https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/in-other-news/250217/hyderabad-spas-to-approach-high-court-against-massage-ban.html. No?Nope. There is no law to ban cross gender massages, issue is though. That many salons take a license to operate and run salon services provide spa services which are mostly. You know what!

Else LE has no jurisdiction on who massages whom. Thy have petitioned many times unsuccessfully though.

BabyKutu
10-16-18, 03:14
Any leads in abid or hit ngr. I know one there but visited too many times. Pin any new address please.Get a PM Buddy. Can't put leads out in the open.

ABS1199
10-16-18, 03:27
Are you referring to P Spa. If yes check my today FR and give your feedback.Yes buddy its the same one.

Hope you had good time.

Jk Cool
10-16-18, 04:47
Mostly she would be checking if you are a person whom she knows before hand. Or a person from her locality. She asked me also. I avoided sharing since she was convinced I am unknown person!

Same was with mirror wali. I avoided and convinced her over phone.

Thanks bro for the update. Thought what would she do with those. Now its a relief.

SexyRider
10-16-18, 08:49
Hi brothers,

Tight budget running, any good contacts in 3 k budget range? Please help.

Thanks.

Vijayawada Guy
10-16-18, 10:23

As soon as I saw her I was shocked as I imagined her fair and pretty but no regrets. She took me to her room and started the session. It was very good GFE and while I am playing with her fruits she stared giving BJ and it was amazing. While she was giving BJ tried to flip her and she said she is not done with that and asked me to wait. She ran me through different positions for 10 minutes and I completed the session 1. After having some regular chat for 5 to 10 min started round two with she on me for sometime and completed the session in a traditional way. While I am on her she started speaking dirty which I liked and made me more active. Only downside from her is looooose hole..Thank you very much bro for providing the contact. Today called her. But she is out of city and went to her native place for celebrating festival. Back to city in the next week and promised me to meet after 23rd. Regarding damages, She initially quoted 10 k / one time, but after lot of negotiations, settled for 8 k /2 times. She also promised, next time she will reduce the price. Once again thank you very much bro.

Dabbang
10-16-18, 10:30
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone recently availed the services of Seema from Sikkim?

AjayLucky
10-16-18, 12:24
Hello,

My subscription is expired and I am unable to subcribe now due to Entropay is not accepting Indian cards now.

Anybody having any idea how to get subcribe again.

Thanks.

BrewGuy87
10-16-18, 14:34
This girl is on SA with handle as ShreyaBlueMoon. I spoke to her once and she acts very pricey. Claims to be a TV actress and says has a place in Banjara Hills. I never met her because usually people with such attitude and cost are not really worth it. LIke others have said, use that money wisely. Moreover, she isn't a looker. She shared the same pics on SA as well.

Happy banging!

Hi brothers,

BrewGuy87
10-16-18, 14:36
Can you share details of the ad on locanto? Would have asked you to PM but looks like you haven't subscribed. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Cat 9/10.

GFE 8/10.

DATY didn't try.

I am wiling to share the digits in exchange for new contacts. I am looking for someone with good height who gives a good GFE and is OK with DFK and preferably in mid 20' or late 20's.

CrazyLooks
10-16-18, 17:22
Asked you something on your PM. Please check and respond.

Thank you very much bro for providing the contact. Today called her. But she is out of city and went to her native place for celebrating festival. Back to city in the next week and promised me to meet after 23rd. Regarding damages, She initially quoted 10 k / one time, but after lot of negotiations, settled for 8 k /2 times. She also promised, next time she will reduce the price. Once again thank you very much bro.

Ravinderreddy2
10-16-18, 18:07
Hello,

My subscription is expired and I am unable to subcribe now due to Entropay is not accepting Indian cards now.

Thanks.Even I got same problem for subscribetion when I used sbi card. Many times I was fails to subscribe.

But when I used my Axis Bank card it's done, private bank card word good than govt so use any private bank card.

Vijayawada Guy
10-16-18, 18:48
Dear all,

My regular SP at Vja, sent these pics and quoting that she is from Hyderabad and fresh candidate. Asking for around one lakh for opening the ground. My SP also said that its a genuine deal and the girl required money for education. I have some doubts that she is not a fresh candidate and I have seen these pics earlier, some where. But not remembered where the pics were seen. Any reviews or comments please.

RahulIsBack
10-16-18, 19:46
5 k per shot.She would never come down to that low price doesn't matter even if you look like Brad Pitt.

Sstoryteller
10-16-18, 20:03
Please see my FR 9 link below), I had same color girl, she said she was new and her uniform is also not ready yet. I also chose her for her smile and height but my bad luck, she did not give me opportunity to as and neither she popped extras question.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=2236431&viewfull=1#post2236431.

Yes buddy its the same one.

Hope you had good time.

Sstoryteller
10-16-18, 20:16
Continuing the previous FR as I had to shorten it due to time constraint.

After not scoring in P spa, went back to F Ngr area, as it was getting dark took advantage and entered the spa near temple. It doesn't look spooky just from outside, even the reception area looked dull and smell of cigarettes. The reception desk looked like just an ordinary table and reception guy reminded me of low grade Asian goons (Thai / Nepali type) often shown in movies.

Anyways paid 1500 and asked if I can have a choice. While I was going near entrance I saw about 5-6 girls in a room from the window, but the guy showed only two and said they are the only therapists.

Both of them are from another Asian country (not Thai).

Selected the fairer one, massage was good. She said she is in India since 5 years, but still her English language knowledge were limited. Anyways at end she said finishes, I discussed extras and she said only HJ. 1 K was asked, I said OK and convinced her for CBJ as I was carrying protection. My second BJ in Hyderabad.

Asked her to remove her melons but they were tiny though looked whoppers from outside (typical Asian chicks).

Mike Larry
10-16-18, 20:47
Mostly she would be checking if you are a person whom she knows before hand. Or a person from her locality. She asked me also. I avoided sharing since she was convinced I am unknown person!

Same was with mirror wali. I avoided and convinced her over phone.Cool. Never thought that she would be verifying with previous ones. Thanks bro for the insinuate.

BabyKutu
10-17-18, 02:01
Dear all,

My regular SP at Vja, sent these pics and quoting that she is from Hyderabad and fresh candidate. Asking for around one lakh for opening the ground. My SP also said that its a genuine deal and the girl required money for education. I have some doubts that she is not a fresh candidate and I have seen these pics earlier, some where. But not remembered where the pics were seen. Any reviews or comments please.1 L. Whoa.

Bro. You can visit Thailand 2 times with that budget. Not sure of the girl, looks new to me however how can the SP attest to the virginity of the girl, even doctors and modern science can't prove with authenticity about hymen being intact.

I would save up and spend lavishly in either Delhi or Thailand or to that matter any south east Asian country.

BabyKutu
10-17-18, 02:03
Hello,

Thanks.Bro,

Use the virtual card option it works 10/10. Some govt banks restrict remit / international transactions to cross border payment system, generally HDFC works like a charm.

Try it with a VPN which is on an European server. It should work.

Maverick5432
10-17-18, 03:23
Will you mind sharing digits bro?

5 k per shot..

Abhinav123
10-17-18, 03:24
Bro,

Use the virtual card option it works 10/10. Some govt banks restrict remit / international transactions to cross border payment system, generally HDFC works like a charm.

Try it with a VPN which is on an European server. It should work.I tried and failed to use Entro pay from SBI for same reason. But we need to go to home branch and ask international transactions for your debit card. But I have IOB card it worked and proceeded payment with it.

DelhiD
10-17-18, 03:38
Yes. Same.

Does her digits end with 421.

NoviceHunter
10-17-18, 04:04
Thanks bhai fir posting that I am lying. She was also telling me that I shouldn't have told this rate. And true she doesn't go on looks but on need. That day she was in urgent need of money so came down. It depends on your negotiation. But thanks again for reminding that I was lying.

She would never come down to that low price doesn't matter even if you look like Brad Pitt.

Vijayawada Guy
10-17-18, 04:41
1 L. Whoa.

Bro. You can visit Thailand 2 times with that budget. Not sure of the girl, looks new to me however how can the SP attest to the virginity of the girl, even doctors and modern science can't prove with authenticity about hymen being intact.

I would save up and spend lavishly in either Delhi or Thailand or to that matter any south east Asian country.Thank you very much Sir your valuable suggestion.

VG.

Mike Larry
10-17-18, 05:29
Dear all,

My regular SP at Vja, sent these pics and quoting that she is from Hyderabad and fresh candidate. Asking for around one lakh for opening the ground. My SP also said that its a genuine deal and the girl required money for education. I have some doubts that she is not a fresh candidate and I have seen these pics earlier, some where. But not remembered where the pics were seen. Any reviews or comments please.Haven't seen her any where before. I think you can bang more girls for that why settle with one. I would say not worth it. Its up to you.

Loveyv
10-17-18, 12:21
Quite surprised at what's quoted by her. I did meet this girl who goes by the name Shreya alias Sagarika two years ago roughly at my place. I don't see her much on Locanto these days but that's how I got connected with her then, going by the same handle. I must admit I did have a great time with this chic simply by her attitude and friendliness once with you. A short package but well sized tits more than a handful, a great kisser with good use of tongue, and somewhat loose pussy but not much. The pics shared had my hopes high, turned out a little less cute than in stills, and overly done makeup which was the only turn off. Was quite scared the way she turned up at my apartment on her own, calling attention because of her attire and make up! The donations sought was 5 k an hour without any bargain; so certainly puzzled that she is quoting 30 now? No way it's worth it; but with her old rate it's worth one time for sure. I haven't had any contact recently, but those times she did not a have a place and used to stay somewhere in Madhapur.

This girl is on SA with handle as ShreyaBlueMoon. I spoke to her once and she acts very pricey. Claims to be a TV actress and says has a place in Banjara Hills. I never met her because usually people with such attitude and cost are not really worth it. LIke others have said, use that money wisely. Moreover, she isn't a looker. She shared the same pics on SA as well.

Happy banging!

LongDongHyd
10-17-18, 19:32
Disclaimer: For the dudes who want the SP's number, she's out of the country now. Sorry!

It's just my second FR, wanted to write about my experience with this one. Got in touch with an SP who claimed to have this new Russian woman in town. I didn't think twice as I had to check fucking a Russian babe off my bucket-list, so I got in touch with him. I'm sure the senior members here are aware of this SP. Anyway, I was made to wait for about 20-30 minutes before visiting her in the hotel room. Boy, that was one hot, kinky babe. She was half Turkish, half Russian, very chatty. Loved the Indian culture and songs. Talked to her for about 10 minutes before undressing her and fondling her titties. She gave me a BBBJ, and that had to be one of the best BJs I've ever received. She worshiped my tool, after which I fucked her in all possible positions, doggy, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, back to doggy, again missionary etc. And for some reason I couldn't finish! Had a good, 45 minute long fuck session where we had to stop for water, LOL. She was really into it, said none of her clients so far had fucked for that long. At one point during doggy, it was so rough that the condom broke and I fucked her raw for a good 5 minutes before realizing and putting on another condom.

She massaged my balls and finished up with a HJ after.

Overall amazing GFE, 9/10, tits were a 9/10, she had a bit of a tummy but her ass was great, 8/10.

RahulRocks
10-18-18, 01:10
Even if extra services are there, I wouldn't dare to go there. Damn because of it's location. Bang on road, exactly at place where lot of office fellow be around for lunch etc. Entry from main road only. Very high chances to be seen by friend or company guys.

Bn spa (opp cy gatewy) is waste of time. Absolutely maid type and overweight to obese girl asking for 3 k for B2B. Sure she doesn't even know how to massage.

Don't even try it, even if you are desperate.

RahulRocks
10-18-18, 01:15
In this price you can enjoy trip overseas.

Dear all,

My regular SP at Vja, sent these pics and quoting that she is from Hyderabad and fresh candidate. Asking for around one lakh for opening the ground. My SP also said that its a genuine deal and the girl required money for education. I have some doubts that she is not a fresh candidate and I have seen these pics earlier, some where. But not remembered where the pics were seen. Any reviews or comments please.

RRockstar2018
10-18-18, 02:20
Disclaimer: For the dudes who want the SP's number, she's out of the country now. Sorry!

It's just my second FR, wanted to write about my experience with this one. Got in touch with an SP who claimed to have this new Russian woman in town. I didn't think twice as I had to check fucking a Russian babe off my bucket-list, so I got in touch with him. I'm sure the senior members here are aware of this SP. Anyway, I was made to wait for about 20-30 minutes before visiting her in the hotel room. Boy, that was one hot, kinky babe. She was half Turkish, half Russian, very chatty. Loved the Indian culture and songs. Talked to her for about 10 minutes before undressing her and fondling her titties. She gave me a BBBJ, and that had to be one of the best BJs I've ever received. She worshiped my tool, after which I fucked her in all possible positions, doggy, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, back to doggy, again missionary etc. And for some reason I couldn't finish! Had a good, 45 minute long fuck session where we had to stop for water, LOL. She was really into it, said none of her clients so far had fucked for that long. At one point during doggy, it was so rough that the condom broke and I fucked her raw for a good 5 minutes before realizing and putting on another condom.

She massaged my balls and finished up with a HJ after.

Overall amazing GFE, 9/10, tits were a 9/10, she had a bit of a tummy but her ass was great, 8/10.How much was the damage?

HydFucker
10-18-18, 02:38
Hi all,

Been out of mongering and Hyderabad for last 6 months. Can anyone help me out with Siri's digits and of other available Indies. Will reciprocate after I build up my contacts here.

TIA.

Cheers,

HF.

YFriend
10-18-18, 07:26
Off late their is no report on Kairali spa is it open or closed. Any leads on Mallu / Tamil aunty kinds. Appreciate the good deeds in return for sure.

DonutRider
10-18-18, 08:46
Hi guys, having a good time? I did, with mirror girl a few weeks ago. A good GFE in budget. Talks dirty and that's a turn on. Met her at around 9 in the evening and spent a couple hours.

My experience wasn't any different from what all of you have had in terms of GFE. Additionally, I felt she wasn't a great kisser, gave an average BJ. She said she liked my dick and how much she liked the fuck (Though my dick isn't very big and it wasn't my best performance).

Lean body, small boobs, good attitude and likes sex. She did bore me between shots talking about her personal details. Inside, I was like who doesn't have problems? And who doesn't work for money? But I kept calm and, listened to her patiently.

She was flexible and tried in different positions. She looked, moaned like she loved it and that was a great experience!

Wir: sure!

Vijayawada Guy
10-18-18, 09:42
Hi guys, having a good time? I did, with mirror girl a few weeks ago. A good GFE in budget. Talks dirty and that's a turn on. Met her at around 9 in the evening and spent a couple hours.

My experience wasn't any different from what all of you have had in terms of GFE. Additionally, I felt she wasn't a great kisser, gave an average BJ. She said she liked my dick and how much she liked the fuck (Though my dick isn't very big and it wasn't my best performance).

Lean body, small boobs, good attitude and likes sex. She did bore me between shots talking about her personal details. Inside, I was like who doesn't have problems? And who doesn't work for money? But I kept calm and, listened to her patiently.

She was flexible and tried in different positions. She looked, moaned like she loved it and that was a great experience!

Wir: sure!Bro, what about the damages?

Tyamungi
10-18-18, 15:06
Hi all,

Tried Reaching Sashi.

Her digits end with 56.

She is acting weird.

Asking for reference.

She is asking number or telling me get talk to the reference.

I just gave some random name as reference.

Please help me out here.

LongDongHyd
10-18-18, 15:22
How much was the damage?7 k for 1 hour.

LongDongHyd
10-18-18, 15:25
Sirs,

Any of the good people out here have contacts of some hot African babes? Contacts would be well reciprocated with my limited (but quality) babelist. Thank you.

UltimateBliss
10-18-18, 15:29
Hello fellow mongers,

I am on a trip to Goa in the next couple of weeks. Please share some good contacts and good places to hunt or street pick up.

Any suggestions are welcome. I'm ready to help in Hyderabad in any manner I can.

Inbox me for exchange of contacts.

Gopi143
10-18-18, 19:25
I tried and failed to use Entro pay from SBI for same reason. But we need to go to home branch and ask international transactions for your debit card. But I have IOB card it worked and proceeded payment with it.Is there any problem in purchasing subscription directly by using HDFC credit card?

Or any failure in paying dollars from Indian HDFC credit card and any hidden charges by bank.

Plus guide me.

SumerFreaks
10-18-18, 20:29
Hello fellow mongers,

I am on a trip to Goa in the next couple of weeks. Please share some good contacts and good places to hunt or street pick up.

Any suggestions are welcome. I'm ready to help in Hyderabad in any manner I can.

Inbox me for exchange of contacts.I always scored with the visiting Russian chicks in Goa. No money involved. Don't try the Locanto or any other online forums for mongering. Chances are high that they will cheat you royally.

All the best.

KrazyEagle
10-19-18, 04:22
Though she may be. But this kind of fantasy for a regular mongers like us doesn't suite bro!!

Little johnny doesn't satisfy with what ever the beauty you meet in. Every morning he salutes you and crave for another. Its just not one day deal. Save money for long time bro.

Regards.

KE.

Dear all,

DarkNight2017
10-19-18, 07:41
Hi,

I am new to this forum. I am visiting Hyderabad and Mumbai in a month. Can you message reliable sources for Foreign or model local.

Thanks in advance.

It's just my second FR, wanted to write about my experience with this one. Got in touch with an SP who claimed to have this new Russian woman in town. I didn't think twice as I had to check fucking a Russian babe off my bucket-list, so I got in touch with him. I'm sure the senior members here are aware of this SP. Anyway, I was made to wait for about 20-30 minutes before visiting her in the hotel room. Boy, that was one hot, kinky babe. She was half Turkish, half Russian, very chatty. Loved the Indian culture and songs. Talked to her for about 10 minutes before undressing her and fondling her titties. She gave me a BBBJ, and that had to be one of the best BJs I've ever received. She worshiped my tool, after which I fucked her in all possible positions, doggy, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, back to doggy, again missionary etc. And for some reason I couldn't finish! Had a good, 45 minute long fuck session where we had to stop for water, LOL. She was really into it, said none of her clients so far had fucked for that long. At one point during doggy, it was so rough that the condom broke and I fucked her raw for a good 5 minutes before realizing and putting on another condom..

IronHulk
10-19-18, 10:55
Hi guys,

I am planning for a long drive this weekend. I will be travelling alone in my car. I am looking for a companion (female escort) who would accompany me. Kindly PMme if anybody has any contacts.

LookAtWorld
10-19-18, 13:02
Hello fellow mongers,

Inbox me for exchange of contacts.Sad truth is Goa has become a dry place. Not even a happy ending massage without burning fingers with multiple failed attempts. If mongering is your objective, I would suggest to look elsewhere.

Amateur Hunter
10-19-18, 14:57
Is this for real? Seniors please guide. For any specifics, my PM is active.

There is a town Ramayampet on highway 44. A 2 km before this town, beside highway you can find red-light area (just before a fuel station as someone said). The girls here are mostly in early twenties, a few of them even minors. I was surprised to see there even small girls having big assets. Quality is not assured, often I can see some cute faces. Charges will not be more than 500 for FS. Hope it will be helpful.

EcstasyHyd
10-19-18, 18:25
Any info on picking up russians in Goa? I scored once when I stayed in an hostel. It was dry season and there were no one else in the hostel so we two got along. Any inputs like Places, Parties, how are they like being with?

I always scored with the visiting Russian chicks in Goa. No money involved. Don't try the Locanto or any other online forums for mongering. Chances are high that they will cheat you royally.

All the best.

Procreator
10-19-18, 18:37
Please see my FR 9 link below), I had same color girl, she said she was new and her uniform is also not ready yet. I also chose her for her smile and height but my bad luck, she did not give me opportunity to as and neither she popped extras question.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=2236431&viewfull=1#post2236431.Went to P spa after decoding the hints. Walked to first floor, but saw many chappals outside and the name on the door was different than the spa name. Got confused, came back to my car and called the number from google. The call went to their BH branch and the guy confirmed that it is indeed the spa. So went back with confidence. Paid 1500 at the counter and asked for lineup (this is the first time I am asking for a lineup, normally I resign to fate and go with who ever is allocated. I find it awkward to select a girl from lineup). He readily agreed and I picked up the tall SI girl with long hair.

Massage started in earnest. Though she gave a brief bum message, and allowed me to touch her boobs while massaging my hands, she never talked about extras till end. So I popped the question, to my surprise she gently said we do only professional massage sir. Her manager had told her henceforth not to indulge in extras. After some persuasion agreed to do HJ with top access. She freed her boobs from the clutches of the bra cups (she didn't unhook, just raised it) and allowed me to suck. HJ was mechanical and nothing to write about. There was no attached bathroom in the room. Had to go the common bathroom and took a quick bath. (There was another door in the massage room which I thought is the bathroom. To my horror, it opened to a balcony!

Came back to the room, dressed up handed her 500 rs as agreed. While leaving saw a short girl with ample assets (not in uniform, may be new). Made a mental note to try her and quickly left the place.

Cheers!

Vijayawada Guy
10-19-18, 18:42
Is this for real? Seniors please guide. For any specifics, my PM is active.Please go through thia news article.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.thehansindia.com/posts/index/Commoner/2017-03-21/Saga-of-sex-workers-of-Shankarampet-/288162

Sstoryteller
10-19-18, 21:43
Though she gave a brief bum message, and allowed me to touch her boobs while massaging my hands, she never talked about extras till end. So I popped the question, to my surprise she gently said we do only professional massage sir. I kissed her boobs while she was giving shoulder massage, I remember she murmured something like "professional" when I hinted extras.

There was no attached bathroom in the room. Had to go the common bathroom and took a quick bath. (There was another door in the massage room which I thought is the bathroom. To my horror, it opened to a balcony!Yes they have only one room with attached bathroom, the other room has door opening to balcony.

While leaving saw a short girl with ample assets (not in uniform, may be new). So you indicating the girl you had was on uniform, I am also planning one more trip before making a call to keep this place in list or strike off.

RahulRocks
10-20-18, 01:08
Long back may be 2 yrs, I used to visit this unnamed Kerala massage centre which was in Gachiboli, behind Punjabi rasoi, the gali behind darpan furnishising. It was on 4th floor of some semi constructed building.

Nothing great but extra we're sure shot. I used to get 2 HJ in 1 HR, 1 k was the charge and 500 or 1000 RS for girl. Since I was regular so this guy told therapist in advance about services.

He use to change girls frequently. Got service from Kerala aunty, Bengali etc.

His name was shekar I believe it was not real name. He also look to be keraliet.

Massage from back and holding dick was different feeling.

His number is not working and I guess he might not be operating. I got his number from toi adv I guess.

Do we have such hidden gem still in Gachibowli area?

Procreator
10-20-18, 06:20
I kissed her boobs while she was giving shoulder massage, I remember she murmured something like "professional" when I hinted extras.

Yes they have only one room with attached bathroom, the other room has door opening to balcony.

So you indicating the girl you had was on uniform, I am also planning one more trip before making a call to keep this place in list or strike off.Yes, she was with uniform. Let us know how your second trip goes.

Cheers!

LongDongHyd
10-20-18, 08:07
Hello fellow mongers,

Inbox me for exchange of contacts.Use your social skills to score girls in Goa, mate. Most of the chicks that visit there are down to fuck.

Amateur Hunter
10-20-18, 08:14
Thanks for that. I did read that article before but I guess I never connected it to this post explicitly.

Please go through thia news article.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.thehansindia.com/posts/index/Commoner/2017-03-21/Saga-of-sex-workers-of-Shankarampet-/288162

Amateur Hunter
10-20-18, 08:18
Hello folks,

I have come across the posts by Babykuttu and few others wherein you compare between Siri and Radh. I am sure it must have helped many in deciding, just like me.

I was wondering if similar comparison can be done between Siri and Shashi. Seems like Shashi is the third most famous MILF we have. I haven't tried Shashi so can't comment.

Keep safe.

YFriend
10-20-18, 08:59
Sirs,

Any of the good people out here have contacts of some hot African babes? Contacts would be well reciprocated with my limited (but quality) babelist. Thank you.Activate your PM bro.

Amateur Hunter
10-20-18, 09:52
Has anyone availed services through Samira, a pretty active name on few of chat apps and supposed to have a network across the country.

PM so I can share specific details about her, in case you reckon knowing her.

JustiKyzer
10-20-18, 12:07
Does anyone have any leads in Bidar or surrounding areas?

DonutRider
10-20-18, 13:20
Bro, what about the damages?8 k for 2.

Krish07
10-20-18, 15:01
Hi bros,

Willing to start my mongering career with Pooja Atpur. Fixed appointment for 2 morrow. She's quoting 6 K / HR 2 shots. She's hell bent on that price and not coming down. Is it OK? Or am I inflating up the prices? Please reply seniors.

JHourHappy
10-20-18, 16:42
I kissed her boobs while she was giving shoulder massage, I remember she murmured something like "professional" when I hinted extras.

Yes they have only one room with attached bathroom, the other room has door opening to balcony.

So you indicating the girl you had was on uniform, I am also planning one more trip before making a call to keep this place in list or strike off.P spa is a sure shot FS place bro.

ZoomZatag
10-20-18, 17:52
Hi bros,

I will be in Hyderabad for 2 day in coming weeks.

Can I get some digits of WG or Inde.

I will be staying in couple friendly hotel.

Best regards,

Bro.

Vijayawada Guy
10-20-18, 17:59
8 k for 2.Thanks bro for the reply. I have also finalized the same package (after 24th of this month.) But, one lucky bro, who pleased to share the contact with me, has finished the deed for 6 k. She also advised me that she has no problem with 3 some (MMF) and come with your friend, for the same price, so that the damage will be reduced by half. But, I have not interested in MMF.

NewtoHyd
10-20-18, 18:12
Long back may be 2 yrs, I used to visit this unnamed Kerala massage centre which was in Gachiboli, behind Punjabi rasoi, the gali behind darpan furnishising. It was on 4th floor of some semi constructed building.

Nothing great but extra we're sure shot. I used to get 2 HJ in 1 HR, 1 k was the charge and 500 or 1000 RS for girl. Since I was regular so this guy told therapist in advance about services.

He use to change girls frequently. Got service from Kerala aunty, Bengali etc.

His name was shekar I believe it was not real name. He also look to be keraliet.

Massage from back and holding dick was different feeling.

His number is not working and I guess he might not be operating. I got his number from toi adv I guess.

Do we have such hidden gem still in Gachibowli area?The only one Kerala MP we all know is the famous blood bank area one. I am also looking for an alternative. Long long back there used to be few in Ameerpet area, there was one in Mpur petrol pump area.

ABS1199
10-21-18, 04:06
P spa is a sure shot FS place bro.This place is going to get hit by LE sooner or later. The kind of girls he has and the way it is operated openly as FS place, I am sure someday it will be in news. I have been there 4 times and every time it gave me vibes if not being at a safe place. But since I was desperate to get FS so went ahead with it. I have stopped going there now and I am trying to find safer place around GB, Kondapur area. Any leads will be appreciated.

Cheers.

ABS.

Procreator
10-21-18, 05:28
The only one Kerala MP we all know is the famous blood bank area one. I am also looking for an alternative. Long long back there used to be few in Ameerpet area, there was one in Mpur petrol pump area.The blood bank MP is still active? I opened my mongering account with that MP many years ago.

Cheers!

Krish07
10-21-18, 08:21
Hi bros,

After many hiccups finally today had my first session. Firstly thanks to PaidPtc sir for giving Pooja (Atpur) contact. Texted her through WA and fixed the deal for 1 HR and reached her place through her guidance over phone. Firstly disappointed by her face and next by her place (Didn't seemed safe to me and I was constantly worrying deep inside). Entered the room and she started by hugging me. Then immediately both of us undressed and licked and sucked her melons which were awesome. She kept on saying slow down as I was biting them. On repeated requests performed BBBJ. Heard some door knocks and she left abruptly to see who it was and then came back. Then entered her in mish. And performed the deed. Don't know what happened to me, immediately said 1 session is enough and handed over the money to her and left. She didn't try to make me comfortable at all despite saying her that this was my first time many times and was in a hurry. Left the place with disappointment.

Face- 4/10.

DFK- 1/10 (she kept her mouth tight while kissing. Its only liplock).

Rack- 9/10 (Perhaps this is the best part of her).

DATY-A strict no from her side. But I did some fingering.

Overall Scorecard- 3/10 (Utterly disappointed).

WIR- Never.

Requesting seniors to give some good contacts who makes one comfortable, do not hurry up things and not act like dead fish. Once again thanks to all the members who responded and gave contacts. Cheers.

Sstoryteller
10-21-18, 15:41
P spa is a sure shot FS place bro.My feeling is not any more, I didn't get any extras, and also "Procreator" reported he had to work hard for a HJ.

The guy at reception mentioned change in management recently.

This place is going to get hit by LE sooner or later. I wanted to give another try, but now I am skeptical.

I am trying to find safer place around GB, Kondapur area. Any leads will be appreciated.Same here, a place which is safe, VFM and quality supply.

I am also looking for a place in S'Bad so the brain is free from LE heat.

BabyKutu
10-21-18, 16:31
The blood bank MP is still active? I opened my mongering account with that MP many years ago.

Cheers!Still there and flying strong. It's now moved to a new locale but around the same vicinity. Rest all remains the same.

BabyKutu
10-21-18, 16:33
Hi bros,

Willing to start my mongering career with Pooja Atpur. Fixed appointment for 2 morrow. She's quoting 6 K / HR 2 shots. She's hell bent on that price and not coming down. Is it OK? Or am I inflating up the prices? Please reply seniors.That's standard for her I guess. With lot if cajoling she can come down to 5 j. Depending how desperate she is to make a quick buck. But she did start on a high price index.

BabyKutu
10-21-18, 17:11
Hi bros,

disappointed).

WIR- Never.

Requesting seniors to give some good contacts who makes one comfortable, do not hurry up things and not act like dead fish. Once again thanks to all the members who responded and gave contacts. Cheers.Surprised she behaved the way she did. Wow. Generally she is accommodating and cool. She does rush a bit but who does not these days with so much of publicity from ISG. Probably a bad day for both of you. She is defiantly over hyped.

Sstoryteller
10-21-18, 19:40
Still there and flying strong. It's now moved to a new locale but around the same vicinity. Rest all remains the same.Dear,

You have provided me name in 2017 but when I went to this place I was said it is a genuine clinic and not spa. I was also asked for reference which I could not provide and I was sent back.

I sent you a PM, please check and reply.

Krish07
10-22-18, 00:16
Surprised she behaved the way she did. Wow. Generally she is accommodating and cool. She does rush a bit but who does not these days with so much of publicity from ISG. Probably a bad day for both of you. She is defiantly over hyped.Absolutely BabyKutu Sir. She's over hyped. May be she started taking advantage of her craze.

NewtoHyd
10-22-18, 02:57
Hello folks,

I have come across the posts by Babykuttu and few others wherein you compare between Siri and Radh. I am sure it must have helped many in deciding, just like me.

I was wondering if similar comparison can be done between Siri and Shashi. Seems like Shashi is the third most famous MILF we have. I haven't tried Shashi so can't comment.

Keep safe.Shashi is not a MILF. She is probably nearing 30. Fixing appointment with her is tough as she doesn't respond and also needs a room. But she has nice rack and attitude. Not a nice looker but sweet talker. Siri is a typical Andhra aunty. She tries to please, but somehow her phone always keeps ringing and her place is too far away.

You can try both of them once as they are not expensive (3 k).

BabyKutu
10-22-18, 04:09
Dear,

You have provided me name in 2017 but when I went to this place I was said it is a genuine clinic and not spa. I was also asked for reference which I could not provide and I was sent back.

I sent you a PM, please check and reply.I think you have the wrong one bro. It was a ground floor independent house beside a hair cutting saloon for men. There are 2 / 3 ayur parlours in the vicinity, my gut feel you went to the wrong one.

DigiMan
10-22-18, 05:50
Hello seniors, co mongers and toddlers in mongering

I'm back after almost 7 months.

I'm back in Hyderabad. , need your help.

Please do share some decent indies contacts (gals and not MILFs) with place.

Except Pooja and Shashi.

Awaiting your valuable info.

Thanks,

Digiman.

Estasy
10-22-18, 06:19
Is it the one maintained by [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]? He says only HJ max, no other service.

Still there and flying strong. It's now moved to a new locale but around the same vicinity. Rest all remains the same.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

KingHammers
10-22-18, 07:52
Can anyone share reference for Lucky. PM name and last digits. I will be much obliged and will be happy to share Delhi contacts.

JustiKyzer
10-22-18, 08:49
Hi bros,

After many hiccups finally today had my first session. Firstly thanks to PaidPtc sir for giving Pooja (Atpur) contact. Texted her through WA and fixed the deal for 1 HR and reached her place through her guidance over phone. Firstly disappointed by her face and next by her place (Didn't seemed safe to me and I was constantly worrying deep inside). Entered the room and she started by hugging me. Then immediately both of us undressed and licked and sucked her melons which were awesome. She kept on saying slow down as I was biting them. On repeated requests performed BBBJ. Heard some door knocks and she left abruptly to see who it was and then came back. Then entered her in mish. And performed the deed. Don't know what happened to me, immediately said 1 session is enough and handed over the money to her and left. She didn't try to make me comfortable at all despite saying her that this was my first time many times and was in a hurry. Left the place with disappointment..Friendly advise. Never say them you are virgin or don't have experience, instead of helping they will 90% of the time rush you and you won't feel like doing again, just try to act like you know what you are doing and be a little bit cold with them, they will do the job much better.

LuciferHYD
10-22-18, 11:58
Hi bros,
Requesting seniors to give some good contacts who makes one comfortable, do not hurry up things and not act like dead fish. Once again thanks to all the members who responded and gave contacts. Cheers.Shruthi a. K. a. Mirrorwali will be the best for the beginners because of her great friendly attitude and cooperation.

CrazyGuy1918
10-22-18, 12:37
Hello all,

This will be a big post, as I haven't posted for long.

After the SPs disappointment, I have tried Rad MILF that day (back in Aug). Met her at around 6 PM. Nice place with AC. She looks like 30 plus a bit fat. Had a very good session, but only negative was that she said 1 hour 2 sessions, but as we have taken 50 minutes for first time she said time up and will compensate next time. So left with a bit disappointed.

VFM, started with light FK and gone to DFK. She likes squeezing and biting melons. I have enjoyed a lot.

6 k per hour.

WIR: yes but only when desperate.

After this I had a session with Kum who is a black fat aunty. Who is ready for 3 k for night. Paid 2 k for 3 hours. After meeting her I understood that she is bit lower range one. But she is very wild on bed. She lives in adha pet area with no space.

Famous spa. Near Rd 12. Near a hospital. I forgot the name. Paid 1. 5 at the counter. And assigned a local girl, a chubby one. Massage was very good, I constantly appreciated her and pressed her body and melons, which got her into mood. Slowly she asked what I needed. Had settled for HJ and TA, but also did some sucking as well. Paid 1.5 k.

Mirro wali this time.

During ganesh navarathri met her at her place. She is very fair and very friendly. Had a good session. As it was festive, I had to leave after one round (though we spent more than 2 hours.

With a round of wine) with a promise of remeet from her. There is no mirror in the room we met. She is very cooperative and open for all positions.

7 k.

WIR: yes but a bit costly.

P spa:

This is 15 days back. A forgettable session. Got a slim maid like girl. Massage was very average. 1. 5 at counter and 1. 2 for her for HJ and TA. Waste of time and money.

7/ G heroine character name (A*A):

Got her digits from a friend here. Met her 10 days back in a oyo room she is not ready to meet in oyo, but convinced her. Initially she said 6 k for 2 times (around an hour), but got her for 5 k for 2 hours 2 times. She is around 30 with a 4 why. O kid. Very fair and and good structure. She came to the room in a full scarf and once I saw her structure, I thought to myself I am in for a good time. After seeing her face, I felt much happier. I have requested the hotel guy for breezers and stuff. And by the time he came we started with light kisses and hugs. She slowly got into full mood and was open for DFK smooches and all. I started fingering her and she was pushing my hand in. Stopped in between by the guy. We slowly had our drink and enjoyed our 2 rounds to the fullest. Gave 5. 1 k and she left. She stays near p. Gutta area. And has a place I'm m. Patnam and l. House.

WIR: yes.

Jyothi from an S. P.

Met her over the weekend. 3 k for 2 shots. Had a good session. She is friendly. Got her personal number. Need to ask for price.

She stays in dsnr, but ready to come out.

Can reciprocate the numbers.

HydHoundog
10-22-18, 14:07
Shruthi a. K. a. Mirrorwali will be the best for the beginners because of her great friendly attitude and cooperation.Bro, can you please PM me her digits.

Sanju6969
10-22-18, 15:02
Shashi is not a MILF. She is probably nearing 30. Fixing appointment with her is tough as she doesn't respond and also needs a room. But she has nice rack and attitude. Not a nice looker but sweet talker. Siri is a typical Andhra aunty. She tries to please, but somehow her phone always keeps ringing and her place is too far away.

You can try both of them once as they are not expensive (3 k).Can you ping their number in private chat?

Thanks.

Pavankumarmhyd
10-22-18, 17:42
Hi friends,

I will be in Hyderabad for a week, and would be staying in a apartment. Please share some decent girl digits.

Abhinav123
10-22-18, 19:05
Hello all,

After the SPs disappointment, I have tried Rad MILF that day (back in Aug). Met her at around 6 PM. Nice place with AC. She looks like 30 plus a bit fat. Had a very good session, but only negative was that she said 1 hour 2 sessions, but as we have taken 50 minutes for first time she said time up and will compensate next time. So left with a bit disappointed.

VFM, started with light FK and gone to DFK. She likes squeezing and biting melons. I have enjoyed a lot.

6 k per hour.

WIR: yes but only when desperate.

After this I had a session with Kum who is a black fat aunty. Who is ready for 3 k for night. Paid 2 k for 3 hours. After meeting her I understood that she is bit lower range one. But she is very wild on bed. She lives in adha pet area with no space..Bro,

Can you share jyo dsnr digits?

LongLund7
10-22-18, 19:29
Can some of the seniors post Mirrorwali / Shruthis picture?

I am unable to find it on the forum.

Alternatively, you can also share it in private message.

PaidPtc
10-22-18, 20:50
I do agree with this. Might be this was one bad experience however couple of people as well met her and they had a good experience also no complaints.

Friendly advise. Never say them you are virgin or don't have experience, instead of helping they will 90% of the time rush you and you won't feel like doing again, just try to act like you know what you are doing and be a little bit cold with them, they will do the job much better.

Krish07
10-22-18, 21:06
Friendly advise. Never say them you are virgin or don't have experience, instead of helping they will 90% of the time rush you and you won't feel like doing again, just try to act like you know what you are doing and be a little bit cold with them, they will do the job much better.Exactly JustiKyzer sir. After self analyzing, I realized my mistake. I was too soft with her over WA conversation expecting a mind blowing experience and she completely took advantage of it. My biggest blunder.

Krish07
10-22-18, 21:11
After a nightmarish and disappointing experience with Pooja (At. Pur) finally came out of it. So requesting senior members to provide contacts near Dsnr area as I stay close to it, which saves time and most importantly valuable energy. Thanks in advance. Have a great day. Cheers.

Krish07
10-22-18, 21:33
Friendly advise. Never say them you are virgin or don't have experience, instead of helping they will 90% of the time rush you and you won't feel like doing again, just try to act like you know what you are doing and be a little bit cold with them, they will do the job much better.And also forgot to mention in my post. After coming out of her house a vegetable cart vendor gave me a naughty smile. Kindly please don't make her a super star as she's not worth the price she quotes and not worth the hype she has.

SpankerShanks
10-23-18, 02:29
Hi,

Visiting Hyderabad for few days, would request senior members to share contacts of MPs, trusted SPs in Hyderabad.

Can reciprocate with contacts in BLR.

Dragon1369
10-23-18, 06:39
First timer, please excuse if I broke any rules.

Went to I spa in Kguda, got to know about this spa from a friend, no other customers at the spa when I went there, It was almost empty at 11:30 am. Went to the counter and asked for a girl whose name also happens to be a famous pickle brand (my friend told me to ask for this certain girl and suggested it would be a good starter). Unfortunately, she was not available and was told to come after 2 days as she went to her native place for the festival but I was disappointed, didn't want to return empty handed, decided to proceed, the guy at the counter assured that others are as good as the one I asked, I didn't care at this point, wanted to have a good time. He asked me to go into the room and wait, after 2 minutes, a lady walks in, about 30 ish, north Indian, a bit chubby, very fair lady. She started massaging and I tried to touch her tits, she noticed this yet didn't say anything, I tried to press them, she took my hands off and said massage only. I put my hands on her tits again and she was working on me, I said I'd pay her extra, she said HJ only 1500. I said okay and asked her to take her shirt off, she had the shirt on but unbuttoned and took her tits out, I asked if I can suck while HJ, she said yes, those were perhaps the softest things my lips touched, so soft I almost bit her nipples and she shouted and asked me to control, I asked for a BJ but she said no, I sucked for few more minutes after I came and she just smiled and showed me to the attached bathroom, got out after a warm shower. I didn't want to leave but will definitely go again.

RRockstar2018
10-23-18, 08:05
Have been receiving messages from a SP whom I contacted long time back. The number was taken from loc. Not sure whether it is trustworthy. Number ends with 71.

Any review on this SP?

Was out of country for long time so not able to try birds of the city.

Thanks to fellow brothers for sharing the digits. Special thanks to Babykutu for helping this new bee in city. Not knowing local language is a hurdle as communication becomes a problem during the deed. Which I faced with Sashi & Siri.

Will be posting FR soon.

RRockstar2018
10-23-18, 08:15
Absolutely BabyKutu Sir. She's over hyped. May be she started taking advantage of her craze.I believe she knows that she is in demand and someone has mentioned this site to her so she knows she can show attitude now.

Today I tried to reach her as per agreed time but she was not picking up phone when I reached near the location. And when I dropped a message she responded after 4 hours that she was busy and cannot make it at that time.

We need to slow down both to get good experience and cost. Else she will increase her price like anything.

When I reached her almost after a month now she quoted me 7 k. Then I reminded her about my previous encounter and the damage which was finalized then she agreed on previous rates.

Achilies
10-23-18, 09:49
Hi guys,

I had this number since longtime shared by senior but dint try can anyone throw some light this bird! Reference too if anyone tried!

RRockstar2018
10-23-18, 10:47
I am trying to find leads around Madhapur, Gachibowli, Kondapur area. Any leads will be appreciated.

BlackHeart549
10-23-18, 12:57
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

BlackHeart549
10-23-18, 13:56
Hello seniors,

I have been to some spas but the experiences have not been overwhelming. I am new to mongering. It would be really helpful if you could share with me numbers of few birds. I will definitely post FR and with time reciprocate.

Kalyanram1338
10-23-18, 15:52
Any more hints on spa?

Went to I spa in Kguda, got to know about this spa from a friend, no other customers at the spa when I went there, It was almost empty at 11:30 am. Went to the counter and asked for a girl whose name also happens to be a famous pickle brand (my friend told me to ask for this certain girl and suggested it would be a good starter). Unfortunately, she was not available and was told to come after 2 days as she went to her native place for the festival but I was disappointed, didn't want to return empty handed, decided to proceed, the guy at the counter assured that others are as good as the one I asked, I didn't care at this point, wanted to have a good time. He asked me to go into the room and wait, after 2 minutes, a lady walks in, about 30 ish, north Indian, a bit chubby, very fair lady. She started massaging and I tried to touch her tits, she noticed this yet didn't say anything, I tried to press them, she took my hands off and said massage only. I put my hands on her tits again and she was working on me, I said I'd pay her extra, she said HJ only 1500..

Procreator
10-23-18, 18:51

Went to I spa in Kguda, got to know about this spa from a friend, no other customers at the spa when I went there, It was almost empty at 11:30 am. Went to the counter and asked for a girl whose name also happens to be a famous pickle brand (my friend told me to ask for this certain girl and suggested it would be a good starter). Unfortunately, she was not available and was told to come after 2 days as she went to her native place for the festival but I was disappointed, didn't want to return empty handed, decided to proceed, the guy at the counter assured that others are as good as the one I asked, I didn't care at this point, wanted to have a good time. He asked me to go into the room and wait, after 2 minutes, a lady walks in, about 30 ish, north Indian, a bit chubby, very fair lady. She started massaging and I tried to touch her tits, she noticed this yet didn't say anything, I tried to press them, she took my hands off and said massage only. I put my hands on her tits again and she was working on me, I said I'd pay her extra, she said HJ only 1500. I said okay and asked her to take her shirt off, she had the shirt on but unbuttoned and took her tits out, I asked if I can suck while HJ, she said yes, those were perhaps the softest things my lips touched, so soft I almost bit her nipples and she shouted and asked me to control, I asked for a BJ but she said no, I sucked for few more minutes after I came and she just smiled and showed me to the attached bathroom, got out after a warm shower. I didn't want to leave but will definitely go again.Last time when I went there about 6 months ago, I got only professional massage. She even put a towel over the dispo! Bu the massage was very good. Since then I had taken this off my list. Nice to know that extras are happening. Will put it back on my list.

Cheers!

Jgaurpaw99
10-23-18, 19:20
Hi,

I really appreciate if you can share digits of of 7/ g actress and Joythi from S. P. Thanks in advance!

Hello all,

6 k per hour.

WIR: yes but only when desperate..

RedFox007
10-23-18, 20:15
Any reviews on this below.

Sstoryteller
10-23-18, 20:15
Nice FR, good start. Extras at "I", need to confirm.

Went to I spa in Kguda, got to know about this spa from a friend,

I said I'd pay her extra, she said HJ only.

I didn't want to leave but will definitely go again.

Sstoryteller
10-23-18, 20:59
I think you have the wrong one bro. It was a ground floor independent house beside a hair cutting saloon for men. There are 2 / 3 ayur parlours in the vicinity, my gut feel you went to the wrong one.Please PM me the correct name, So I do not visit the wrong place again. My PM in your inbox for past few days waiting for response.

NewtoHyd, your inbox is full, can you share the correct name.

BrewGuy87
10-24-18, 01:41
Not sure if people are still looking for info on this topic. I've done it a few times in a car. I also posted an FR about a recent experience. But anyway, here we ago.

My favorite spot on ORR is on the Rajendranagar exit towards Agricultural University. I am sure there are other exits like this. There are many side roads that have housing development (plots, villas etc). Take one of the side roads and perhaps another turn within the side road. There will many small gullies (not paved). I've spent more than 30 minutes each time in one of these spots. Just make sure you scout the surrounding for a few minutes before starting your deed.

Happy banging bros!

Seniors,

Comments will be appreciated. Just curious to see if any pointers in this topic.

Rajivp77
10-24-18, 03:38
Hi,

Any good safe spa near Jhills or Bhills? Seniors please share the address. I'm new to all this.

RRockstar2018
10-24-18, 04:29
Any reviews on below girls?

BabyKutu
10-24-18, 04:40
Any reviews on this below.Are you sure man? Inbox me the SP name I can cross check. This pic looks to be too true.

ScadRules
10-24-18, 04:52
Hello bro,

Would appreciate if you can share contacts of jyo or 7/ g heroine name one. I can give you any other contacts who are mentioned in forum if you have any specific one in mind. Thanks in advance.

Hello all,

6 k per hour..

ScadRules
10-24-18, 05:01
Finally tried Rose. She is everything mentioned in the forum. She is a vixen who doesn't go down. Had three rounds with her. And tried all the positions I know off and learnt few. I am telling you she sucks you dry.

8 k for 3 shots have to leave early as I had some work.

Kingsujay
10-24-18, 05:54
What were the damages at counter bro?

Went to I spa in Kguda, got to know about this spa from a friend, no other customers at the spa when I went there, It was almost empty at 11:30 am. Went to the counter and asked for a girl whose name also happens to be a famous pickle brand (my friend told me to ask for this certain girl and suggested it would be a good starter). Unfortunately, she was not available and was told to come after 2 days as she went to her native place for the festival but I was disappointed, didn't want to return empty handed, decided to proceed, the guy at the counter assured that others are as good as the one I asked, I didn't care at this point, wanted to have a good time. He asked me to go into the room and wait, after 2 minutes, a lady walks in, about 30 ish, north Indian, a bit chubby, very fair lady. She started massaging and I tried to touch her tits, she noticed this yet didn't say anything, I tried to press them, she took my hands off and said massage only. I put my hands on her tits again and she was working on me, I said I'd pay her extra, she said HJ only 1500. I said okay and asked her to take her shirt off, she had the shirt on but unbuttoned and took her tits out, I asked if I can suck while HJ, she said yes, those were perhaps the softest things my lips touched, so soft I almost bit her nipples and she shouted and asked me to control, I asked for a BJ but she said no, I sucked for few more minutes after I came and she just smiled and showed me to the attached bathroom, got out after a warm shower. I didn't want to leave but will definitely go again.

Rahul1249
10-24-18, 06:23
Any one tried this bird?Yesterday's report on miss s (red dress girl) . A beautiful lady whom we can enjoy in every aspect she is an pure GFE a very good kisser and at times her moans will make us go crazy. She is open to all except anal and CIM.

GFE: 10/10.

Boobs: 10/10. (You go crazy. Size 40).

Charges- 6 k for night.

BlackHeart549
10-24-18, 10:55
Nice FR, good start. Extras at "I", need to confirm.I have been to this spa. She entertains only HJ. Also you need to carry cash for that. Massage was good. Scope of extras is limited.

BrewGuy87
10-24-18, 12:00
Fellow mongers,

Do anyone know of Russian / Uzbek / East European birds in Hyderabad? Indie or SP contacts would be much appreciated. I can reciprocate with contacts from Hyderabad and Blore. Please PM me.

Appreciate your help on this!

GoPal82
10-24-18, 13:33
Hi good one,

Can you check reply the PM.

Looking forward to 7/ G lady and also jyo from dsnr.

Thanks in advance.

Hello all,

6 k per hour..

BlackHeart549
10-24-18, 15:33
Went to the spa in Fnagar. It is above very famous salon (JH) Name of the spa consists of 2 words.

I had talked to the receptionist earlier. I took oil massage for 1 HR. Chose a NE girl. Girl was fair and decent in looks.

Coming to the deed:

She entered while I was changing. Saw my Johnny but dint react. Then started the massage. The massage was good. In between she touched my balls and her hands were grazing over my tool.

Finally she asked me for extras. I asked her for the menu. She told me HJ for 500,1000 for HJ and TL. I asked for B2B. She said the other lady does that. Finally opted for HJ +TL. She had good assets.

After the deed was done took shower. After I came out, the receptionist asked me how was the massage. I said good. Then she asked me how the service was. I told her okaish and asked me if FS was on the plate. She looked at me for 2 seconds then told me that it was there. But for that one has to pay counter charge 3 k and 3.5 k to the therapist. Also you need to go more than once to avail those.

Overall:

WIR: yes.

Massage 7/10.

Look: 7/10.

Asset: big and firm.

Damage: 1.8 k + 1 k.

MLover29
10-24-18, 16:53
Hi guys,

I had this number since longtime shared by senior but dint try can anyone throw some light this bird! Reference too if anyone tried!I got her no from LOC. Pinged. Saw this pic as DP. No response to any query.

JammeRules
10-24-18, 18:06
Hey guys,

Could someone pass me Nikhat's contact, please?

Procreator
10-24-18, 18:36
Earlier this was L spa, now renamed to H Spa. I got B2 B when I visited this place 6 months ago. Any one visited after the management change?

Cheers!

Dev13
10-24-18, 18:38
Tried Rad MILF last week, as Mirrorwali quoted 10 k for one and not budged!!

I felt Rad was very polite and friendly over phone.

But when I reached, she told me her usual place with AC is not available, as she has relatives at home. So arranged for another room.

Place was shitty, no attached bath, AC. Privacy as wall was up to the ceiling.

Her attitude was to finish early as lady owning the place told her to finish fast.

She asked multiple times if I knew before that she is a MILF (aunty) not a girl!

Hopefully on some other day, she may be a good bet.

Boobs: 7/10 (big enough to hold).

Attitude: 5/10.

Damage: 6 k /2 (incl room).

WIR: not in hurry.

RRockstar2018
10-24-18, 18:38
Yesterday's report on miss s (red dress girl) . A beautiful lady whom we can enjoy in every aspect she is an pure GFE a very good kisser and at times her moans will make us go crazy. She is open to all except anal and CIM.

Charges- 6 k for night.Bro,

You need to subscribe in order to share number.

Thanks for sharing the FR but you can't have her number.

RRockstar2018
10-24-18, 18:55
Hi Rahul,

Please ignore my last message.

Posted as option for PM was not reflecting earlier, have messaged you.

Yesterday's report on miss s (red dress girl) . A beautiful lady whom we can enjoy in every aspect she is an pure GFE a very good kisser and at times her moans will make us go crazy. She is open to all except anal and CIM.

Charges- 6 k for night.

PavanDude
10-24-18, 19:32
Face looks familiar. I think she is an anchor.

Are you sure man? Inbox me the SP name I can cross check. This pic looks to be too true.

CandidMessage
10-24-18, 19:43
I suggest the Cream Skirt Girl. She knows how to perform well.

She is a good initiator.

Enjoy the Time. And rate your experiences.

Good Luck.

Any reviews on below girls?

Mcxxx
10-24-18, 20:52
I'm from Bangalore and visiting Hyderabad in the first week of November. It has been an unsatisfied dream to enjoy a Telugu speaking aunty. I will be grateful to you guys if you could help. I can reciprocate with my Bangalore contacts.

Regards,

Sid.

RajaSinha
10-25-18, 01:53
Any reviews on below girls?Hi,

Can you share details how best to contact them? First time in Hyderabad, will appreciate any help I can get.

Kalyanram1338
10-25-18, 02:22
Hi bro,

Did you try that girl? Can you please share digits and cost?

I suggest the Cream Skirt Girl. She knows how to perform well.

She is a good initiator.

Enjoy the Time. And rate your experiences.

Good Luck.

BlackHeart549
10-25-18, 04:45
Hello my dear brothers,

I am new to mongering. Till now I have visited only spas and have limited experience. Please share with me digits of good birds. I will reciprocate over time.

Thank you.

BrewGuy87
10-25-18, 04:52
Don't bother with her. She is older than what you see in the pic. Also short and fat. Not to mention very expensive. Thankfully, I met her for coffee at GVK Starbucks to decide whether to proceed or not. If you need confirmation, ask her for a cup of coffee. Also, she will complain it is too hot outside.

Hi guys,

Anyone tried this girl from SA. I am in touch with her want to try her. Please review her if anyone tried her. One more from SA miss m she is on kik any reviews?

Achilies
10-25-18, 05:20
Face looks familiar. I think she is an anchor.Bro,

She is fb girl her name starts with Hema can't write full name here!!Got this pointer long back trying to get her number through fb not possible yet messaging her in fb due to lack of proper reference couldn't crack her! It's nearly a 3 to 4 months I have been messaging her in fb no response!

SupaMann233
10-25-18, 10:15
This report happened a few back, I was visiting Hyderabad and thanks to seniors got mirror walas contact. She agreed to 10 k for 2 shots. She sent me some pics and due to unavailability of any other leads I let Johnny make the decision. I got to her apartment around 10 pm and she let me in and said her sisters kids will be home soon but not to worry. Looks wise, she is average to above average and I was not expecting much and needed to unload after a long time. Everything was going great until we got the penetration part, she kept trying to fuck me without a condom. This really fucked with my head and got me out of the mood. I kept telling her that I want to put a condom on and she was literally trying to put Johnny in multiple times without a condom. At one point she got on top and tried to fuck me missionary. It was crazy. I told her some story and told her I wasn't feeling it and somehow got out of there. She has been contacting me for the past few weeks to please visit again and we can even meet outside. I am not writing this report to put her down, everything about the experience was good except the last part obviously. I ended up paying her 5 k Even though I didn't even fuck, just to get out of there. I will be back In Hyderabad next week and will be leaving for the states in a month. Any seniors willing to share good NE contacts or anything that will be worth my time answer money will be much appreciated.

Bsrsks
10-25-18, 11:13

Charges- 6 k for night.Will be visiting soon to Hyderabad. Would be happy if you kindly send me the digits so that I can contact her.

Thanks.

Achilies
10-25-18, 11:13
Any reviews on below girls?Search them in google all are available with different names so chances are high to get scammed so careful bro!