PDA

View Full Version : Sauna Club Golden Time - Bruggen

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Sirioja
06-24-16, 09:51
At the moment, super GFE girls at GT, Raya, Caro, Juliet, and LR, Amira, Claudia, Seda, but I miss my GF Larissa, I wish her the best.

PussyLiccker
06-24-16, 16:33
Living room is way better for GFE girls.I wouldn't say WAY. I just happen to run into several high GFE girls at LR last visit, and they did rather well. Hehe. Comparatively with GT, a smaller LU, the percentage was good, although I know a lot more girls at GT. GT has better food, larger in size, better garden, greater number of girls, diverse origins.

I'm liking LR a lot more than in the past. I do like the current LU of girls present there.

Monger152
06-24-16, 17:05
Sirioja, can you describe what Raya, Caro and Juliet look like cause I am at GT now, maybe I can find them?

Monger152
06-24-16, 17:15
I went to the room with new platinum blonde Simona today. I thought she looked Polish with the blonde hair but turned out she was Romanian. It was not the best choice for me although her body is quite attractive we didn't have any connection and went from room early as no spark. I struggle to understand some Romanian girls although Seda and Amira at LR were exceptions. Hopefully I will have better luck later in the night.

PussyLiccker
06-24-16, 17:44
It has been a tradition for Romies to be situated around the stripper pole, stools and couches in the vacinity.

Polish girls I've met were generally are on the stools either side of bar side entry. Germans traditionally on the middle to far end on the stools toward the bar side. Russians as well. Part timers, newer girls tend to situate different spots.

Bulgarians has been by the kino usually.

As far as Polish or Romanian. I couldn't tell if Paula or Kenza were polish by glance.

Sirioja
06-24-16, 18:28
Sirioja, can you describe what Raya, Caro and Juliet look like cause I am at GT now, maybe I can find them?Raya is blond topless with baby face, Juliet is blond hair to shoulders, sitting opposite to entry. Caro has wonderful blue eyes.

McGrath
06-24-16, 18:41
I went to the room with new platinum blonde Simona today. I thought she looked Polish with the blonde hair but turned out she was Romanian. It was not the best choice for me although her body is quite attractive we didn't have any connection and went from room early as no spark. I struggle to understand some Romanian girls although Seda and Amira at LR were exceptions. Hopefully I will have better luck later in the night.Was she hanging out by the strip pole area? Saw two girls being showed around Wednesday and one was a platinum blonde with a very nice ass. Never talked to her cause I had my targets made up for the day.

Spent a longer time with Carola in the room. Good session, nice woman. My first time at GT; nice club but to far away from everything else so I doubt I be back soon.

KapteinFab
06-24-16, 20:03
For me, at the moment, GT casting is higher than Sharks, except for Megan. Pretty GT girls: Luana, Juliet, Kim, Raya, Caro. I don't think Janine can compete with the 3 last, for woman behavior.Thanks for your answer Sirioja. Yeah, Janine doesn't kiss, unfortunately, but how pretty she is! That's really what I am look for: beauty. I will go next week to GT and I will give my opinion.

Monger152
06-24-16, 21:07
Yes Simona hangs out at the strip pole usually stands up and she does have a nice ass but no spark for me.

Luckily I met Dea? A bit later half Ukranian dirty blonde it was a much better session she is lively and gives a great BJ very slim an interesting girl so my night has picked up here so far.

Monger152
06-24-16, 21:35
It has been a tradition for Romies to be situated around the stripper pole, stools and couches in the vacinity.

Polish girls I've met were generally are on the stools either side of bar side entry. Germans traditionally on the middle to far end on the stools toward the bar side. Russians as well. Part timers, newer girls tend to situate different spots.

Bulgarians has been by the kino usually.

As far as Polish or Romanian. I couldn't tell if Paula or Kenza were polish by glance.I thought those Bulgarian girls sitting near the kino were just some girls having a break, seems like a funny place to hang out as less visible to the bears. Thanks for the info I will keep it in mind.

Banana Boi
06-24-16, 23:06
girls sit around the kino area because they don't like the smoke and crowds.

Monger152
06-25-16, 00:58
Gorgeous German Cheyanne was there tonight. I approached her but she said she was waiting for someone, but she walked roght past me later without acknowledgement? Not sure if she has forgotten me from last week where we had two good sessions, even according to her. I guess FKK land is a fickle.

World sometimes. I don't know if I should approach her anymore, might lead somewhere awkward. Saw her go sit with three different asian guys, must have a preference for them maybe, not sure.

PussyLiccker
06-25-16, 17:42
According to a posting at ijsberen, a Sissy was present at GT on the 19th (A Sunday). Perhaps it's miss Katy Perry. They refer to her as Sissy there.

PussyLiccker
06-25-16, 18:01
I thought those Bulgarian girls sitting near the kino were just some girls having a break, seems like a funny place to hang out as less visible to the bears. Thanks for the info I will keep it in mind.I've seen them there, but doesn't mean it's the spot you'd always find them there. I've met several Bulgarians at various spots in the club. For example, you will see Tina by the kino at times, but also sitting at the bar (the side where the slot machines are at). Caterine also seen in the lounge. Also, it's not all Bulgarians at the kino, or even present at times. I've usually seen Leoni or Lana (Germans, may not be working there anymore) standing by the kino entry way, entry to the lounge from the sauna area. I dunno all the Bulgarians so don't assume they'd be sitting at kino or anything.

Just that if you are familiar with some girls there, you see where they typically plop themselves most of the times. It's typical that girls of same nationalities will be together.

Same for Aca when there are several Hungarians present. They situate themselves together in the corner couches near the money lockers.

Sirioja
06-25-16, 18:21
New Liza. De, blond to shoulders, with right arm and top of back tattooed, 21 yo, is wild and furious for sport in room 9. If we repeat, I don t know if I will survive.

If Sharks is average at the moment, GT is top with: Liza. De, Caro, Raya, Luana, ex Rachel, Adela, Gloria, Juliet. Ro, DIA who is back, Georgina, and some attractive others.

Monger152
06-25-16, 18:21
So I had the most fantastic trio of my life (not that I have had too many) with Luana super cute slim ex Globe half Russian, and Dea again from last night.

It was no doubt the best hour of my FKK life and has made the travelling and cost worthwhile for me.

Dea is lively and and has a certain energy which is very attractive, Luana is like a dream, together they were amazing in the cabin, and much more memorable than with only one.

I wish there were a cash machine at GT I would repeat. Only €60 left but the night is still young.

Sirioja
06-26-16, 05:31
According to a posting at ijsberen, a Sissy was present at GT on the 19th (A Sunday). Perhaps it's miss Katy Perry. They refer to her as Sissy there.How she looks like? Tall, small? Tattoos? Where does she stay in GT? I didn't hear her singing.

PussyLiccker
06-26-16, 15:33
She is not tall or petite, medium height. She is about 167, black curled hair, blue eyes(really nice eyes), pretty faced, medium build (slim-curvy), D-cups. She doesn't really look like Katy Perry, but in general has that type of look. She told me she don't like approaching men, so could be kinda shy in the lounge, couldn't tell really, I just see her hanging around with the immigrant German group (brunettes like Megan, Michelle, etc.) when they were around on the lounge. Once you interact with her, you notice she's down to earth.

When I met her before, she had full body pink lingerie like pictured below. Quite attractive for me.

New Liza. De, blond to shoulders, with right arm and top of back tattooed, 21 yo, is wild and furious for sport in room 9. If we repeat, I don t know if I will survive.So, you ran into Liza (or Lisa). Hehe. I think you hit it well about being able to survive. LOL.

Member #4384
06-26-16, 21:24
Filippa from Romania ex Laura Babylon friend from Juliett is for me the best girl in GT very friendly GFE beautiful kindly and Sila half De half Turkey too today was Line up excellent Tina Natacha Anastasia Steffi Tina Sila Reya Ilona ex Tatiana Oase Juliett from Romania Juliett from Cameroon Liza and many more.

Member #4384
06-26-16, 21:28
So I had the most fantastic trio of my life (not that I have had too many) with Luana super cute slim ex Globe half Russian, and Dea again from last night.

It was no doubt the best hour of my FKK life and has made the travelling and cost worthwhile for me.

Dea is lively and and has a certain energy which is very attractive, Luana is like a dream, together they were amazing in the cabin, and much more memorable than with only one.

I wish there were a cash machine at GT I would repeat. Only 60 left but the night is still young.Luana and Dea are no good girl you think so today Luana and Dea make no room your opinion is no my opinion this girls are zero!

PussyLiccker
06-27-16, 02:03
Filippa from Romania ex Laura Babylon friend from Juliett is for me the best girl in GT very friendly GFE beautiful kindly and Sila half De half Turkey too today was Line up excellent Tina Natacha Anastasia Steffi Tina Sila Reya Ilona ex Tatiana Oase Juliett from Romania Juliett from Cameroon Liza and many more.Sounds like good LU. Everybody got their favs or picks of their own. Some of my picks may not be the same as others, like your's or monger's.

I've been told that Sila (I've been spelling her as Sella) is full Turkish, but no matter, provides great services. She's the oldest girls I've taken there, but had no idea. Very fit body for her age with a lot of sex-appeal.

Monger152
06-27-16, 02:43
Luana and Dea are no good girl you think so today Luana and Dea make no room your opinion is no my opinion this girls are zero!Thats cool, we can have different opinions, that's the nature if a forum. For example I don't like Gina from Palace she looks too old barbie doll robot for me even years ago when saw her there, but you like her.

I don't care about what girls other guys like. I see guys go to the room with girls I would never go with. Why would you worry so much about it.

PussyLiccker
06-27-16, 03:20
Surprised none of yall mentioned the new patio.

Akibono
06-27-16, 04:26
Surprised none of yall mentioned the new patio.Not really new. The patio was previously set up further down for games. They just moved it to the tent area. Probably in anticipation to the soccer games.

Member #4384
06-27-16, 05:02
Sounds like good LU. Everybody got their favs or picks of their own. Some of my picks may not be the same as others, like your's or monger's.

I've been told that Sila (I've been spelling her as Sella) is full Turkish, but no matter, provides great services. She's the oldest girls I've taken there, but had no idea. Very fit body for her age with a lot of sex-appeal.I was yesterday with Silla in the room she's half Turkey half Germany she speaks very good German she's funny fantastic in the room GFE she go next week holiday in Alanya with sisters.

Banana Boi
06-27-16, 05:09
Love GT when the tent is gone.

Sky Ryder
06-27-16, 06:32
Surprised none of yall mentioned the new patio.That may be new, but those photos bring back some very pleasant memories of warm sunshine on white skin. And gaining carnal knowledge of a bevy of pretty ladies under a perfect blue sky. What a wonderful way to spend a day!

Sirioja
06-27-16, 10:22
Surprised none of yall mentioned the new patio.Built on Saturday 18 June, to eat under the sun, but summer starts rainy. GT garden don t compete with Sharks new garden or World.

Dutedrac
06-27-16, 22:18
Not really new. The patio was previously set up further down for games. They just moved it to the tent area. Probably in anticipation to the soccer games. Maybe you are talking about the TV tent, which GT (and LR) temporary always build up during fussball Euro and World Cup.

The new wooden patio with sofas is hopefuly built to stay, and yes it is a quite nice addition, not a bad place for a pre or post zimmer chat with the girls, away from the indoor smokery and the crowded restaurant restaurant tent. That is if it's not raining, of course.

Sirioja
06-27-16, 22:35
I didn't notice any small brunette with blue eyes and big tits.

Good casting at the moment, ex Tatiana Oase is Ilona with so much make up, I couldn't recognize her, after having 5 hours in room with her at Oase. Nevertheless, not a club for me, due to girls behavior, I will miss Caro and my apologizes from the bad guy to Kim, I wish her not to have worst clients. Friendly girls on desk, happy to see me going to room with girls, but too complicated for me with my 2 German girls, easier for me with my Romanian GF.

Dutedrac
06-27-16, 22:56
Built on Saturday 18 June, to eat under the sun, but summer starts rainy. GT garden don t compete with Sharks new garden or World.GT garden is for me the most enjoyable outdoor among german clubs: too bad no pool but nice new wooden patio with sofas, lots of comfy sunbeds, a few covered sex couches and a couple of open air sofas where you can fuck surrounded by trees, a few mosquitos and by a couple of discrete voyeurs, a pleasure I enjoyed many times. World garden is just huge, not "classy" at all. Sharks new garden, are you serious? Ok it's big and nice but come on, Sharks is still a fucking warehouse in a fucking industrial area! Only Oase outdoor I would rate on same level of GT because, despite neglected grass cutting, the setup with pool, the surrounding sunbeds, the landscape, and (sometimes) the girls having fun is really nice.

Siri most girls that you list because they made GT great for you (Carolina, Kim, Juliette, Mio, ex Rachel, ex Adela, Dia, ecc.) have been around (on / off) since months, or years, and were already around when you (like others) were complaining about GT. Even the lately very popular new german Lisa showed up for the first time a few months ago. GT LU is actually as consistent as it gets.

What happened this weekend between you and the german girls, making you so sad and negative?

Member #4384
06-28-16, 01:24
I spoke with customers Sunday at Gt who were Saturday to Acapulco Gold they say that most girls offer to 35 euros extra charge sex without condoms is that possible?

PussyLiccker
06-28-16, 08:31
I really like GT's garden. The naturalness of the garden. Really shines when the sun is out. Very relaxing and cozy atmosphere. It's zen. I don't use the pool at other clubs, so no pool isn't a deal breaker for me. I wasn't there when the patio was around, but a welcomed addition to the classy outdoor atmosphere.

When the sun was the out, the kitty came out, and layed on the planks taking a nap. Hehe.

I was yesterday with Silla in the room she's half Turkey half Germany she speaks very good German she's funny fantastic in the room GFE she go next week holiday in Alanya with sisters.Hmmm. Didn't think she looked half-German or anything like the other half Turkish like Mio or Felicia. Felicia is unique in that she has oriental looks, her smile is so nice due to her eyes.

I dunno when Silla started at GT, but yeah she is one of friendliest girl at GT. She wasn't really that busy on my visits, pretty available, probably due to being new. I've met some very service oriented Turkish girls, and Turkish are very liked by me. Hehe.

Dunno what is meant by behavior. Mainly friendly behavior by the girls I've run into.

Member #4384
06-28-16, 19:12
I was the GT today 3 times in one week one of my favorite club actually line up for a Tuesday was pretty amazing so beautiful and pretty girls that weekend Sila Turkish girl is 100% Turkish born in Germany but still sensational in the room.

Sirioja
06-29-16, 08:13
GT garden is for me the most enjoyable outdoor among german clubs: too bad no pool but nice new wooden patio with sofas, lots of comfy sunbeds, a few covered sex couches and a couple of open air sofas where you can fuck surrounded by trees, a few mosquitos and by a couple of discrete voyeurs, a pleasure I enjoyed many times. World garden is just huge, not "classy" at all. Sharks new garden, are you serious? Ok it's big and nice but come on, Sharks is still a fucking warehouse in a fucking industrial area! Only Oase outdoor I would rate on same level of GT because, despite neglected grass cutting, the setup with pool, the surrounding sunbeds, the landscape, and (sometimes) the girls having fun is really nice.

Siri most girls that you list because they made GT great for you (Carolina, Kim, Juliette, Mio, ex Rachel, ex Adela, Dia, ecc.) have been around (on / off) since months, or years, and were already around when you (like others) were complaining about GT. Even the lately very popular new german Lisa showed up for the first time a few months ago. GT LU is actually as consistent as it gets.

What happened this weekend between you and the german girls, making you so sad and negative?No problem for lack of pool for me, because they are too cold in Germany. I only like at Globe where the pool is at 30 degree.

Maybe because I missed to take Cora in the garden on July 2013 , because of my whole Sunday with Liz, maybe because I didn't succeed with Caro because 2 new big tents were not free for our first time, I would have liked so much looking at her blue eyes longer in the sun, and raining for our other rooms, but except the frogs, nothing exceptional for me in the garden, I really prefer Sharks garden or World.

Girls on desk are really friendly, asking if I had a good night between Saturday night 2 am and Sunday 12 am, not good being woken up by polizei, but I was only resting with eyes closed, not sleeping. Some Germans called about this french car. Polizei woman was smiling and friendly, asking me what I visit in Germany, does she need to ask? When I was at 1 kilometer from GT.

About girls, for my eyes, GT have the most attractive casting at the moment, when Sharks is not on top. Of course, average girls age is older at GT than at Aca, LR or Sharks. In January or March, casting was not so good for my visits, without Luana, blond Juliet, Liza not seen, small brunette Caro not seen, and a new Russian girl I won t name as she asked, but I can just say she was a lovely GF for our rooms, a real queen for long kiss, a real Russian woman. Of course, there are long time Rachel, Adela, DIA, but also Felipa and Kim for pretty Romanian. I can t help looking at Kim because I find her so sexy, looking like Gabrielle Lazure, but she seems afraid of the bad guy, after our single 1 h30 room. For who experienced with her, Liza was so far from my pretty, natural, Romanian GF. I will miss Caro and not only her eyes, but for what she can be, behind the mask, but she prefers to play the WG and if I waited for nearly 6 hours to meet for first time Romanian Alice at Sharks, I never run after or force or wait for girls already met, If they are not free for me, then I prefer to go to other girls to spend my money, so many girls, so many clubs in FKK land, too many girls reading me on this forum. I may be more comfortable now with my lovely, sweet, pretty, Romanian GF, like Emily and I love them.

Sirioja
06-29-16, 08:15
GT entry is 50 for girls, out of taxes, when 90 at World and 120 at Sharks, including taxes.

PChew
06-29-16, 09:04
Was there on Saturday and Sunday. Sessioned with Gloria, DIA, ex Oase Tatiana, Lisa, phelipia. DIA provided the least services with little kisses. Phelipia was ok. Gloria, Tatiana and Lisa gave the best services. Gloria is the most wild one followed by Lisa, while Tatiana is more like GFE. Saw Filicia on both days. She was not busy on Saturday but on Sunday she had many long session. I was determined to try new girls so I gave her a miss. Didn't see isa, Alice nor coco. The Bulgarian gang was there near the kino as usual. Overall a decent lineup but slightly weaker than a few weeks ago.

The bbq food was crap. The extra tent for football is a good idea. Both days were full of men. Room wait on average 10-15 minutes during peak time.

PornsTyler
06-29-16, 22:31
Hi there,

I'm new to the forum. I'm from Germany, I'm visiting Golden Time regularly since about half a year. It's my favorite club in the area.

I was at GT yesterday, Tuesday. It was my first trip there on a Tuesday, and I must admit, I would never go again on a Tuesday. It was by far the lowest day I ever experienced there. There were only a handful of good girls there, all in all I would say not more than 20-30 in total. Compared to weekends that's a pretty low number. But for guys who like to have a relaxed time, where you have enough space around you, where you always find a place to sit, when there's no rush with the girls, then Tuesday is your day. But for me, who likes it packed when you have a huge amount of girls where I can chose from, I'm going to prefer going on weekends from now on.

I only had one session. Her name was Monique. She's from Romania. Kind of naughty face, silicone tits, good slim body although I usually prefer girls even more slim up to skinny. She came over me in the Kino where I was relaxing from Sauna. She got me with her excellent DFK. Her oral skills were as good as her fucking, she's kind of a hot and wild girl, although I really wasn't in the mood to really give her a really wild ride. Usually I am. But the GT Tuesday chill out mode had already caught me. I can highly recommend her.

At PussyLiccker You mentioned that new German Lisa or Liza several times and that she's a wild girl. I'm really into that type of girls, although I guess everyone has a different view of what "wild" means him. I spotted her only once, but never had a room with her. I would love to have on Friday, when I go there again. Can you tell me a bit more how she's in the room and about her service? Would you call her action porn style? Does she DFK, DT, Dirty Talk, can I cum in her mouth, slap on her ass, can I fuck her like an animal or will she fuck even me like an animal? So, how "wild" is she?

I'm looking forward to talk to you guys from now on.

Cheers,

Pornstyler

PussyLiccker
06-30-16, 04:10
LOL. When I say wild, I mean it. I recommend trying her out and see where it leads. She seems to be getting similar response by others as well. I doubt that you'the be disappointed with her services.

Yes, early week should be more relaxed day due to low punter attendance compared to later part of the week. 20-30 seems to be an under estimation even for Tuesday. The girl counts should start rising as the days gets closer to the weekend, in the upwards of 70-80, but there should be a much greater attendance of girls even on a slower day like Tuesday. There are 26 rooms so you'the have to take account of girls in the room in addition to girls situated all over the place throughout the day/night.

Anyway, welcome to ISG. Looking forward to your future reports.

PChew, I ran into Isa on a Tuesday. She just decided to come in on that day, and didn't see her on other days of my visits. She seems to be the type that can show up randomly.

Alice Ro? I haven't spotted her for a long time. For me, top looker for body. Tall, model type looks(image below). More of my type bodily than Georiana who is more on the thin side.

PChew
06-30-16, 07:24
LOL. When I say wild, I mean it. I recommend trying her out and see where it leads. She seems to be getting similar response by others as well. I doubt that you'the be disappointed with her services.

PChew, I ran into Isa on a Tuesday. She just decided to come in on that day, and didn't see her on other days of my visits. She seems to be the type that can show up randomly.

Alice Ro? I haven't spotted her for a long time. For me, top looker for body. Tall, model type looks(image below). More of my type bodily than Georiana who is more on the thin side.I saw Alice in end of May so I mentioned it. I think the picture looks right but I was told her service is limited so I didn't try her.

Isa is another freelancer as you said, but she seems to come more often on Saturday as I have seen her a few times on Saturday and she was hard to get hold of. I guess it would be much easier to catch her on a Tuesday.

Services provided by some girls may also depend on other factors e. G. Length of time, pre-room communication. I am also not very demanding in room so my standard is different from others. For last visit Gloria, Liza, Tatiana, all provide DFK with Gloria being the deepest in this aspect. Phelipia only provides LFK and DIA doesn't kiss, but I only spend half an hour with DIA while the rest is one hour or more. I did not try fingering and I only did DATY to Gloria as I got quite into it. For Liza I admired her energy as she finished me off with a long cowgirl with such thin body. Gloria's English isn't very good while Tatiana can speak very well and know a lot about general affairs. As a non smoke and tattoo free I felt Tatiana is more like a college student. All girls are unique.

Sirioja
06-30-16, 07:46
I'm used to sweet GF, Caro can be a passionate GF in room, but I have never experienced a so wild girl like Liza. My new World Romanian wildcat is GFE compare to Liza. Real porn behavior, lack of sensuality, just a new game to play.

PussyLiccker
06-30-16, 12:33
Alice has been at GT a long time, with her friend Georgiana in the Romanian group. I don't know her current services, but probably right that it is limited. Way back her services was ok, provided all the essentials, but felt routine. Top optiks, but there are enough other options in regards to service and optiks.

Isa told me that if she feels like coming in a day, she will come in. She wasn't present on my Sat visit. Indeed feels like a freelancer(Seems like a pretty wholesome girl.), dunno if that is a good thing or not for punters to get with. This may make her inconsistent, YMMV. Sex didn't feel that much inexperienced or professional. She seemed more of GFE type capable of providing sensual services. Seems popular by looks, I guess due to the natural beauty looks. I find Liza to have a pretty face, which was the main draw. To me, Liza and Isa are different in the type of experience provided. I get a feeling that Liza puts in a lot of effort, she expends a lot of energy. Still a good-time with Isa for that highschool sweetheart like experience she provided. LOL.

What I find typically with Germans is that if the pre-room or room communication / interaction is good, services can carry over well(unless they are too pro). Which works fine since majority I've met, English is high level.

Yeah, you can tell Gloria isn't all that coherent. Which I find generally to be the case with a lot of Romies out there compared to Germans I meet. Given the sheer number of Romies, the percentage of high English ones are low. Perhaps Gloria got in due to her German ability. Dunno how her German is. Interestingly, even-though I get a sense the she's not totally coherent with me, she puts in a lot of effort in communication. She's really easy to get a long with.

I'm not that demanding either, whatever the girl decides, and higher it is, of course the better.

So yes, all girls are unique. Which is a good thing. I don't have specific preference for wild, PSE, or GFE, but high services are undeniable.

FredZee
07-03-16, 00:36
This was my first visit to GT and timing is everything. Unfortunately for me and my friend who visited that day was just an extremely bad line up. Neither of us partook in any wellness. The facilities were very nice and I think they are missing or should add a pool as the outdoor area just screams for one.

We spoke to a few other guys and they concurred that it was a poor line up for that Friday. Perhaps the next visit will be more successful.

Der Auslander
07-03-16, 00:50
The facilities were very nice and I think they are missing or should add a pool as the outdoor area just screams for one.My understanding is that the local authorities will not allow the club to install an outdoor pool.

Sirioja
07-03-16, 07:38
After disappointing World and a bit also for Aca, on Friday, despite of top model Valentina. Ro, but only her and her smile, back to GT on this Saturday, to meet somebody. Blond Cora was there, not so busy, reminded me 3 years ago. Still good casting for look, average age is more than 25. Friendly staff, so I could watch Austrian interesting track tries and just after, new Liza not so busy, made me a beautiful smile, had a friendly chat, but when You know how behave Liza, when You are a lover, You know it can t work, but even You know You must not repeat, You can t help to jump, like for ski, just to experience if You are able to fly? Just for different experience, just for danger and Adrenalin, just to try to learn to fly. Part one last Saturday was wild and furious in large room 9 , part two this Saturday was not anymore wild, but "comedia dell arte" for 1 h30 , with a porn girl and a lover, in a chalet smelling wood, could have been romantic, but Liza is not the girl for, when she ask for strong sex, her vagina can t resist to iron man.

When Sharks and Aca are down at the moment, GT was an entertainment, but it can t work anymore for me there, girls are not my type for behavior now, despite always smiling Alexandra. Hu, Felipa. Ro, Juliet. Ro. Caro and Kim could have been my girls, with their behavior in room, but not the same, out. So, I will wait for Emily at Aca, return to Sharks and Globe and have to discover Bumsalp Dubendorf. Ch, to enjoy real GF, I need. That is life, as say my Romanian GF, also for pleasure to test balance and grip on autobahns.

Breadman
07-03-16, 17:06
This was my first visit to GT and timing is everything. Unfortunately for me and my friend who visited that day was just an extremely bad line up. Neither of us partook in any wellness. The facilities were very nice and I think they are missing or should add a pool as the outdoor area just screams for one.

We spoke to a few other guys and they concurred that it was a poor line up for that Friday. Perhaps the next visit will be more successful.Problem for me with this club is the overall average age of the girls being higher than my liking, as Sirioja points out in the post below its above 25. Getting rid of girls who upcharge isn't the way to fix an aging lineup, getting rid of girls who are going on in age is the way to go about turning the club around. I'd rather go with a hot girl who wants extra for kissing than a 29 year old pro who's been at it far too long but charges the going rate.

The fantasy is going with someone half your age, not someone getting closer to your age group.

London Traveller
07-03-16, 17:40
My understanding is that the local authorities will not allow the club to install an outdoor pool.I think there is one but it is under the restaurant. In any event, where clubs have pools hardly anyone uses them.

Dutedrac
07-03-16, 19:15
I'd rather go with a hot girl who wants extra for kissing than a 29 year old pro who's been at it far too long but charges the going rate.In that case it's good to know you are patronizing other clubs and keeping clear of GT.

Problem for me with this club is the overall average age of the girls being higher than my liking, as Sirioja points out in the post below its above 25. Getting rid of girls who upcharge isn't the way to fix an aging lineup, getting rid of girls who are going on in age is the way to go about turning the club around. I'd rather go with a hot girl who wants extra for kissing than a 29 year old pro who's been at it far too long but charges the going rate.
The fantasy is going with someone half your age, not someone getting closer to your age group.What makes you think GT needs a turnaround?

Some mongers pay for the fantasy, some mongers pay for hot sex with hot girls / ladies.

Bfsie
07-03-16, 19:57
Problem for me with this club is the overall average age of the girls being higher than my liking, as Sirioja points out in the post below its above 25. Getting rid of girls who upcharge isn't the way to fix an aging lineup, getting rid of girls who are going on in age is the way to go about turning the club around. I'd rather go with a hot girl who wants extra for kissing than a 29 year old pro who's been at it far too long but charges the going rate.

The fantasy is going with someone half your age, not someone getting closer to your age group.Very well said, I have the same problem with this club. Nevertheless GT is the only FKK club I currently consider to go, that is why I regularly read the posts on GT thread. But with current aged lineup, I will pass.

Regular GT punters should mention this issue to its management when you have chances. Believe it or not, the collective opinions in non-german-speaking FKK communities do have influence on GT (leverage over GT) because good portion of any FKK club's business comes from the punters from non-german-speaking communities, particularly from ISG members. That is why in one of my previous posts I stressed that frequent punters on ISG FKK forum should stay neutral without any positive or negative bias to FKK clubs when they wrote any report about FKK club so that those FKK clubs with bad lineups and poor services will be punished by their reports and those with good lineups and services will be rewarded by their reports, because ISG FKK forum has considerable followers in non-german-speaking communities.

Actually it is also for punters's own benefits by writing balanced reports (maybe except psychologically) because, when you write a bad report about a club, that club's business would suffer and the business suffering forces them to change to the better, you would probably see a better club next time when you go there. So write reports without any bias for your own benefit.

PussyLiccker
07-04-16, 02:00
Sure Bfie, I am biased toward good experiences. Looks and services.

I have a different list of girls known at GT than Siri.

List of girls in attenance Sun:

Luana (Rus).

Tatiana (Rus).

JayJay (de-thai).

Mio (de-turk).

Cleo (de).

Gloria (Ro).

Nastia (rus).

Felicia (pol-turk).

Liza (de).

Cheyanne (de).

Mariana (ro).

Cora (de).

Andra (ro).

Lorena (de)

Georgiana (ro)

Tina(bul)

Not seen:

Isa(de)

Xenia(de)

Caterine(bul)

Sila(turk)

Amazing body latina. Dominican? A black girl, 2 Asians, Chinese and Philipina. Some new girls spotted as well.

Felicia looks better than ever being at an ideal slim point. Georgiana looks different dark blond.

It was a good attendance and LU.

Weather was a mix of overcast and sunny times, with rain period. Tent opened up when it got sunny. Yup the new patio is a nice add to the atmopshere. Small tent adjacent for the games.

I liked the cured salmon with sauce on top of hashbrown. Food changes throughout the times, and daily.

PussyLiccker
07-04-16, 03:02
The new German bar tender is freakin beautiful. Prettiest German I have seen in a long time. Until the day she works the other side of the bar, I got my Euros ready!

Dearen
07-04-16, 09:36
Hello guys,

Someone saw Caro in this week?

Thank you.

Sirioja
07-04-16, 09:49
The new German bar tender is freakin beautiful. Prettiest German I have seen in a long time. Until the day she works the other side of the bar, I got my Euros ready!Also, ex Evita. Cz. Ru, even she took weight and a new brunette with clear blue eyes. But the prettiest for me, is the thin blond behind the bar at Aca, more sexy for me than typical German look one, at GT.

Horny Harry
07-04-16, 15:53
The new German bar tender is freakin beautiful. Prettiest German I have seen in a long time. Until the day she works the other side of the bar, I got my Euros ready!I always liked that other German girl who works behind (on the wrong side, LOL!) of the bar at GT. She has got dark hair tied in a ponytail, beautiful blue eyes and nice curves.

Any news on Jane, Vera and Sissi?

Bfsie
07-04-16, 17:47

Hi PL, Thanks for your info and list.

Do you know whether there are any girls on your list or list in attenance on Sunday who are between 18 and 20 yrs old? Thank you.

Member #4392
07-04-16, 18:27
The blonde behind the bar is called Nikki it's the pretty girls enjoyed it a thousand times prettier than prostitutes.

Member #4392
07-04-16, 18:29
Hello guys,

Thank you.Yes, she was last Saturday in the place.

Member #4392
07-04-16, 18:32
Sure Bfie, I am biased toward good experiences. Looks and services.

List of girls in attenance Sun:

Luana (Rus).

Tatiana (Rus).

JayJay (de-thai).

Mio (de-turk).

Cleo (de)..Silla is in Holiday in Alanya in Turkey.

Sirioja
07-04-16, 19:49
Hello guys,

Thank you.Small brunette Caro with so beautiful blue eyes, works every week end from Saturday about 4 pm to Sunday about 5 pm. Even she is more than 25, she is exceptional for me in room and I would have been happy to have her for very regular girl, but I refuse to play her game out of room, my Romanians are more respectful. So I prefer to give my money to girls with more respectful behavior, compare to my behavior with her. French are not Albanians.

PussyLiccker
07-04-16, 21:09
Ha. Still dunno Caro or Coco.

No Jane, Vera or Sisi on my visits.

18-20 yrs are difficult enough already. Why so concerned with that? Just go with the one that does it for you looks and interaction. It so happens that my picks at GT are low end of the 20's bracket.

The current De girls are young. 20-22. Except Xenia, Cora, and Cleo. Romies have the highest odds of that age. Go to Mondial (I think highest odds), Samya, LR, Aca. Still low percentage I would say.

Romies are typically young lookin I find out. Some tend to have cute features, and their skin types keeps a young appearance, and I usually meet Romies that surpise me with their age. The more petite cute types.

If your types are petite cute looks then age may matter a whole lot.

For me ideally 170+ height, slim, not thick or thin. Depending on their genetics, their prime bloom of my body type can be mid 20's. Ideal, but I can opt for some variance. So not so strict in requirements. If the girl stand out, it's obvious she is my type.

PussyLiccker
07-04-16, 21:28
The bar tender looked to have grey eyes, not certain. Brown hair tied on a bun. She's dressed so dunno what body.

Sirioja
07-04-16, 21:48
The bar tender looked to have grey eyes, not certain. Brown hair tied on a bun. She's dressed so dunno what body.You mean the new brunette with clear blue eyes? Nikki is the new, pretty, blond, often working to clean tables.

Sirioja
07-04-16, 23:59
Problem for me with this club is the overall average age of the girls being higher than my liking, as Sirioja points out in the post below its above 25.
The fantasy is going with someone half your age, not someone getting closer to your age group.I just meant GT girls are older on average than Aca girls, but this is not the biggest problem for me, I enjoyed very much Caro who is more than 25.3 years ago, I enjoyed Cora who is also more than 25. I also enjoyed Marina. Lat at Sharks who is more than 35 , but real exceptional slavian woman. My biggest problem is GT girls behavior out of room, I don't call this respect, so I prefer to give my money to more respectful Romanian girls. But I confirm GT casting is quite good at the moment, but I lost enough time there.

USAPrime
07-05-16, 07:15
I just meant GT girls are older on average than Aca girls, but this is not the biggest problem for me, I enjoyed very much Caro who is more than 25.3 years ago, I enjoyed Cora who is also more than 25. I also enjoyed Marina. Lat at Sharks who is more than 35 , but real exceptional slavian woman. My biggest problem is GT girls behavior out of room, I don't call this respect, so I prefer to give my money to more respectful Romanian girls. But I confirm GT casting is quite good at the moment, but I lost enough time there.I understand Valentina has returned to GT. Anyone have a recent experience to share?

Dearen
07-05-16, 07:44
Yes, she was last Saturday in the place.With last Saturday you mean July 2?

Thank you.

Sirioja
07-05-16, 08:44
I refuse to play her game out of room, my Romanians are more respectful. So I prefer to give my money to girls with more respectful behavior, compare to my behavior with her. French are not Albanians.Just expecting same respect, according to my behavior, in and out of the room with Caro.

PussyLiccker
07-05-16, 10:17
Short black hair blue eyes. Nice eyes. Shorter black hair tied. Pretty. 170. Tattoos. Slim with made up tits. I liked her look. Based on her look from a distant, I wouldn't have expected GFE type services. Good session, attractive for my taste. Good English, nice girl.

She is 27, but she lookers younger.

I don't understand about the behavior. Girls seem nice and polite at GT.

Sirioja
07-05-16, 20:15
I understand Valentina has returned to GT. Anyone have a recent experience to share?This is GT Bruggen, close to NL border, thread. I met at Aca Velbert a Romanian with long black hair, named Valentina, 20 yo, but she never worked at GT Bruggen or Vienna, and I prefer she stays at Aca.

PornsTyler
07-05-16, 20:27
Hey guys,

I went to GT on Friday and Sunday last weekend. At the end I had three sessions, all with German girls.

First on Friday I had a room with Cora, early / mid 20's, long blonde hair, heavily tattooed, slim 34 body, A-Cups. She was nice and naughty during PST and it turned out that it was the perfect mixture in the room. A perfect mixture of GFE and PSE. Heavy DFK, I loved it, grabbing everywhere, dirty dirty dirty talk, and wild sex. I loved it! I totally recommend her.

On Sunday I was with Lorena, early / mid 20's, half long brown hair, slim 34 body, enhanced boobs. It turned out that she's a friend of Cora. But she wasn't giving me the same wild passion as Cora. Although Lorena was quite good, just lighter DFK, and not that much wild like Cora. But I enjoyed it anyway. For me she's one of the most beautiful ladies in GT.

After that I was in the mood for the real porn experience. So I picked Jordan. She's in her late 20's, blonde, huge fake tits, slutty face, a real bimbo dream. Actually she isn't my type, because I like the girls more slim and with tiny asses and slim legs, and Jordan has a 38 I would guess and a bigger ass and heavier legs, but. She was looking like the whole porn package, so naughty, so dirty, I simply had to take her, because I was in the mood for exactly that. And what can I say? Bingo! This was an hour every strip club lover is dreaming of. She's a former stripper, she's very athletic, and her legs and her ass were so firm. Yummy. She was giving me a show as I would have met her in a strip club, a lot of teasing, and I mean really slutty teasing, she enjoyed herself showing herself up and being my fantasy . Heavy grabbing, touching, wild DFK and wild fucking, so I was really happy and exhausted afterwards. What a room! Never had this in GT before.

As for Lisa, I had bad luck. I saw her both days, but couldn't catch her. She seems to have long term bookings very often. On Friday she was three hours with the same guy, followed by another three hour session with someone else. On Sunday even four hours! I was seeing her in the garden when I arrived late afternoon, then I decided to wait for her, but at the end she went back four hours later (I was bored in the meantime you can guess.) and went home immediately. Bad luck. I was wondering what guys do for like four hours with the same girl in the room!? I never did that. Anybody here who has the same obsession?

Member #4392
07-05-16, 21:29
With last Saturday you mean July 2?

Thank you.Yes Saturday 2 July.

Member #4392
07-06-16, 04:42
Hey guys,

I went to GT on Friday and Sunday last weekend. At the end I had three sessions, all with German girls.

First on Friday I had a room with Cora, early / mid 20's, long blonde hair, heavily tattooed, slim 34 body, A-Cups. She was nice and naughty during PST and it turned out that it was the perfect mixture in the room. A perfect mixture of GFE and PSE. Heavy DFK, I loved it, grabbing everywhere, dirty dirty dirty talk, and wild sex. I loved it! I totally recommend her.

On Sunday I was with Lorena, early / mid 20's, half long brown hair, slim 34 body, enhanced boobs. It turned out that she's a friend of Cora. But she wasn't giving me the same wild passion as Cora. Although Lorena was quite good, just lighter DFK, and not that much wild like Cora. But I enjoyed it anyway. For me she's one of the most beautiful ladies in GT...You have not chance Saturday she was not busy all afternoon.

PussyLiccker
07-06-16, 08:48
More Latinas. Fernanda noticed. Puerto Rican. That's two pretty Latinas seen recently.

PornoTyler. German weekend? LOL. Sounds like Cora met your needs. I would agree about Lorena although she is so damn pretty.

Yeah, I don't see Lisa a whole lot. Rarely I run into her at the reception. Probably got long clients.

Siri, I recommend Isa De. Probably more your type than Lisa interaction. Quite pretty. Not a wild type. GFE type that can pull in guys for long rooms likely.

Sirioja
07-06-16, 09:39
My type in room is Caro, but not out of room, maybe I m too complicated to manage for German girls, when Romanian girls are able to, during months. Megan since August.

How looks like Isa. De? Where does she stay? When does she work? Because didn't notice her on Saturday and Sunday last week ends.

Cora and Caro were there on last Saturday. No, now chestnut Coco, no Jane, maybe still at PHG?

Sorbonne
07-06-16, 11:29
Sorry, I haven't read this thread lately, but please allow me to ask you locals if a girl named Daniella from Romania still works at Golden Time.

I don't live in the area, but the only time I visited GT 18 months ago I saw her, and she doesn't leave my mind alone ever since.

PussyLiccker
07-06-16, 11:44
Blond thin cute faced Danella wasn't around on my last series of visits. Haven't seen her for a long time.

PornsTyler
07-06-16, 14:20
You have not chance Saturday she was not busy all afternoon.I wasn't there on Saturday. You mean she was there sitting in the lounge for hours. ?! Haven't seen her like that at all so far.

Member #4392
07-06-16, 16:21
I wasn't there on Saturday. You mean she was there sitting in the lounge for hours. ?! Haven't seen her like that at all so far.Yes she was sitting outside every time she smiles me but she was Free she don't make room.

Horny Harry
07-06-16, 16:49
First on Friday I had a room with Cora, early / mid 20's, long blonde hair, heavily tattooed, slim 34 body, A-Cups. She was nice and naughty during PST and it turned out that it was the perfect mixture in the room. A perfect mixture of GFE and PSE. Heavy DFK, I loved it, grabbing everywhere, dirty dirty dirty talk, and wild sex. I loved it! I totally recommend her.Thanks for the info! I was tempted a few weeks ago (she had something naughty and wild about her) and made eye contact with her a few times, but I was too late in making a move.

http://www.6profis.de/sauna-club/brueggen/goldentime/cora-16182.html

I went with Trinity (Estonia) instead, that experience was a bit lacklustre IMHO.

Sirioja
07-06-16, 17:41
Sorry, I haven't read this thread lately, but please allow me to ask you locals if a girl named Daniella from Romania still works at Golden Time.

I don't live in the area, but the only time I visited GT 18 months ago I saw her, and she doesn't leave my mind alone ever since.DIA is back, but not cartoon nose, blond Daniela. Ro.

Dutedrac
07-06-16, 17:48
. My biggest problem is GT girls behavior out of room, I don't call this respect, so I prefer to give my money to more respectful Romanian girls. But I confirm GT casting is quite good at the moment, but I lost enough time there.Ahah Siri you sure visit a lot for someone who quit going! How was Caro disrespectful to you? She's such a lovely girl, can't imagine her being unpolite to such a charming french seducteur like vous.

Fernanda is passionate and active in the room, fun part time girl.

Lisa very popular weekend girl. Wild? Yes. Horny? Yes. Fun? Yes. Sensual? Zero. Very amateurish. C & C perform on a much higher level.

Daniela last seen by me 2-3 months back.

Lorena cute, but service meh. Like Sunny-Rachel and Cheyanne-Adela.

Cristal blonde ex DV and Sharks now in GT. Pretty girl, standard romanian once-is-enough service (Cristal was her Sharks name, dunno in GT).

Also Gloria ok but nothing special. Amira in LR (also romanian) much better for example (sorry no other good romanian service provider in GT comes to my mind).

Jolina from Philippines ex Aca is in GT.

Meanwhile average age of GT girls is so high that they started putting denture cases next to ashtrays on the tables and in the huts.

Sirioja
07-06-16, 17:48
You have not chance Saturday she was not busy all afternoon.My second room with Liza on last Saturday afternoon, after Saturday on week end before, she wants to go with me only on Saturday afternoon.

Sirioja
07-06-16, 18:01
I agree for porn behavior Liza, nothing GF and sensual, but she is like fire and you can t help being attracted to be burned.

Yes Caro is lovely in room, but it doesn't work between us out of our rooms, I will really regret her, but I can just visit clubs 2 or 3 days per week, so I can t lose more time. On week end to come, with Formula 1 and European final, only 2 days in FKK, with Globe and 3 German FKK to visit, with so many lovely beauties, but I will miss her blue eyes, smile and sexual potential.

Sirioja
07-06-16, 22:03
I agree for porn Liza, no GFE, no sensuality, but she is like fire you can t help jumping in, even you know you will be burned.

Yes, Caro is lovely in room, but her game out of room doesn't work with me, and I have to visit Globe, Mainhattan birthday on this Saturday, Sharks, Finca and Aca, so, I lost enough time at GT. I let her with her other clients and will spend my money with other girls, so many beauties to enjoy and only 2 or 3 days per week to enjoy them, so time is my enemy. But I will really regret her eyes, smile, and behavior in room. I will also regret for Kim who is really sexy for me, but I don't want to make her problems, just looking at her, only because I find she is a sexy, pretty, woman.

Good casting for look, some good performers, but I miss real GF at GT. Romanians are better than Germans for this.

Sorbonne
07-06-16, 22:35
Thanks for the info! I was tempted a few weeks ago (she had something naughty and wild about her) and made eye contact with her a few times, but I was too late in making a move.

http://www.6profis.de/sauna-club/brueggen/goldentime/cora-16182.html

I went with Trinity (Estonia) instead, that experience was a bit lacklustre IMHO.Thanks for the address above. Daniella's page was right next to Cora's, LOL.

So she's still listed at GT, but in actuality I guess she does not work there any more.

Tyree7874
07-07-16, 05:18
Caro: is she has black hair, blue eyes, 1.60/1.65 m, look similar to Adriana Chechik and Courtney Cox, often with Louboutin shoes, Saturday with a red flower in her hair?

PussyLiccker
07-07-16, 07:30
I understand Valentina has returned to GT. Anyone have a recent experience to share?Black hair, grey eyes German with tann? Seen at YY.

Action22
07-07-16, 09:30
Ahah Siri you sure visit a lot for someone who quit going! How was Caro disrespectful to you? She's such a lovely girl, can't imagine her being unpolite to such a charming french seducteur like vous.

Fernanda is passionate and active in the room, fun part time girl.

Lisa very popular weekend girl. Wild? Yes. Horny? Yes. Fun? Yes. Sensual? Zero. Very amateurish. C & C perform on a much higher level.

Daniela last seen by me 2-3 months back.

Lorena cute, but service meh. Like Sunny-Rachel and Cheyanne-Adela..Yes it's a little Milf in there, but I love MILF, so better for me. Give me experience and a professional attitude over optics any day.

The only real issue I had there was my last conquest I'm sure was a post-op, oh well, good session anyway. I'm a huge fan of the management, been a huge fan of them over 15 years now, from other FKKs. They tolerate zero bullshit from with the girls or their management, and that IMHO, is the absolute most important thing when choosing a FKK.

PussyLiccker
07-07-16, 23:15
Was present:

Felizia, georgiana, carman, nastia, philipa, mariana, mia, gloria, nicole, trinity, lorena, lucy, Cheyanne, sunny, luana, Adelina.

Hard to know if some girls are missing as some just pop up.

No Isa, Cora, Caro, Lisa, Cleo, Sila, Coco, Tina, Mio.

So. Sunday LU was much better than Thurs. LU is not predictable. GT wasn't that busy today.

I had much better time with Gloria than Fernanda. Gloria provides great services.

Cheyanne was a tornado session. Others say she provides good services. Same for Gloria.

Ran into a very nasty girl today. High PSE. One of the porniest girl I've ran into, looks and interaction. Prezimmer was lots of dirty talk.

There some ex-GT bulgarians at YY. Amor who is so beautiful with great services. Gem at YY. There is another that look highly erotic. Gettin some Bulgarian lucks this trip. Hehe.

BadinSweet
07-08-16, 04:38
Went to GT on Friday, Jul 1st. I arrived at around 5 pm and there were a lot of bears. You really have to fight for the top girls. There were lot of girls but I don't know, maybe I am used to Sharks lineup, but I only found a handful that were top looking. Don't get me wrong, a lot of them were do-able and I would gladly give them my money. But maybe I was too anxious to go to LR afterward to see someone. I managed two sessions before I left at around 10:30 pm.

Felicia 22, half POL / TUR, be, nice body, long black hair, she's my type of girl, sweet, and I would probably repeat with many times if I go to GT.

Tina 27, BUL, she likes to hide in the back by the Kino, I thought she was kinda cute, good DFK but she likes to take you to that little room by the Jacuzzi. I only did 30 minutes with her but she provided excellent service.

There were couple more girls I would have liked to try but they were somewhat busy. Overall, I like LR better than GT (maybe a little bias here as I'm in love with someone there) and definitely Sharks more than GT.

PussyLiccker
07-08-16, 10:43
Biden, Felizia is a good pick. Pretty available on my visits ouside her regulars I take it. She has the right build for me. She is so pretty and nice like you say. High English.

Siri, Isa is quite customer oriented. She provides good pre-zimmer very easy going inside the room and out. Great behavior for me. English is quite good with down to earth talk. Not heavily tatted up silicones De girl. Natural GND types. Sensual feeling. She's very nice. She has golden blond hair, some freckles, more rounded face. Green eyes. 170. Her natural cups are really something. Flawless skin. I figure she would be your type.

At GT it's less likely to get high illusion or fake GF behavior ouside the room unless you pay her out. Generally it's the case high spening regulars gets the priority and they have more motivations to invest their work time on them.

Some girls, yes, prezimmer sucks, but generally my picks has met some really polite ones to introduce and discuss at a more real level than some fake excuses or bs talk. Just got to find the nice ones. Prezimmer for me and good enough for what they give as WGs. Some more than others due to situations.

You can always go to a small club that girls get hardly business for the fake desperate prezimmer.

Fir me, Oceans and YY prezimmer seem the lowest in general.

Sirioja
07-08-16, 11:45
PL, where does Isa stay when she works at GT? Close to the pole? Opposite side?

I don t have problems with women in room and even got illusion with Caro, so I had pleasure to repeat, but I hate prostitutes behavior out of room, I don t wait for such girls.

Thanks again for your clever information, even we don t have same tastes for Nora LR, Russian to confirm? Maybe like Luana?

AznHotBoy
07-08-16, 14:02
Siri, Isa is quite customer oriented. She provides good pre-zimmer very easy going inside the room and out. Great behavior for me. English is quite good with down to earth talk. Not heavily tatted up silicones De girl. Natural GND types. Sensual feeling. She's very nice. She has golden blond hair, some freckles, more rounded face. Green eyes. 170. Her natural cups are really something. Flawless skin. I figure she would be your type...Agreed, Isa is a very nice girl. Very down to earth and understands what good service is. She is very eager to please and offers couch time before the room. Even after the room she would smile and wink at you, unlike the other girls who just ignore you after they got your money. However, she did tell me her schedule at GT is very spotty and said I was lucky to get her on my first visit. She said some guy is madly in love with her, he was her first customer at GT and he would book her outside the club for multiple days a month. So she comes to GT when she can and when she is not tired.

AznHotBoy
07-08-16, 16:28
PL, where does Isa stay when she works at GT?She told me she lives in Essen. Also on a side note, the guy that books her outside also comes to visit her at GT and would take her 5-7 hours at a time. So she might be at GT even if you don't see her. Good luck!

Sirioja
07-09-16, 02:40
She told me she lives in Essen. Also on a side note, the guy that books her outside also comes to visit her at GT and would take her 5-7 hours at a time. So she might be at GT even if you don't see her. Good luck!I meant: where does Isa stay in the club? I'm not interested to meet prostitutes out of clubs.

AznHotBoy
07-09-16, 03:07
I meant: where does Isa stay in the club? I'm not interested to meet prostitutes out of clubs.Oh sorry I misunderstood. She usually gets picked up pretty fast. I see her walking around from lockers to the bar and back around the kino to hot tub area. I only saw her for 1 day and I didn't see her having the time to sit much. She did have her handbag on the couch next to the stripper pole. The couch facing the bar.

Banana Boi
07-09-16, 05:01
Isa seems pretty busy. I believe she is only a part timer.

Sirioja
07-09-16, 09:00
Agreed, Isa is a very nice girl. Very down to earth and understands what good service is. She is very eager to please and offers couch time before the room. Even after the room she would smile and wink at you, unlike the other girls who just ignore you after they got your money. However, she did tell me her schedule at GT is very spotty and said I was lucky to get her on my first visit. She said some guy is madly in love with her, he was her first customer at GT and he would book her outside the club for multiple days a month. So she comes to GT when she can and when she is not tired.Hunting is for patient predator, when he will ask her to live with him and she will answer she really would like, but she can t, or he would not have anymore money, then we will think about, if she is really pretty enough. On Belgium forum, they write about her low services: no kissing, no skill, but if she is pretty enough, like Valentina at Aca, I don't care about others experiences, I will try my own game.

PussyLiccker
07-09-16, 09:30
Oh sorry I misunderstood. She usually gets picked up pretty fast. I see her walking around from lockers to the bar and back around the kino to hot tub area. I only saw her for 1 day and I didn't see her having the time to sit much. She did have her handbag on the couch next to the stripper pole. The couch facing the bar.Yeah, it's hard to say since limited sights of her. I've seen her with who I assume is a regular on the couches past the poles.

I guess I got lucky because I run into her on days I've visited. She's not a regular, so she probably don't have a perminent area like the frequent attenders. Saw her on the middle couches facing the bar.

Probable she may show this weekend.

Some girls have high admirers, happen to be long roomers. That gives some indication of general experience she is capable of providing.

Like for example, the Bul high performer PSE I've met does long rooms when op strikes. I see why too. Man she is good, erotic as hell. More fun than Gabriella Bul. I've met some real PSE high performing BUL. Tina, not really.

Amor BUL at YY is more like Isa. Naural beaute, GFE type. Sensual. So pretty and provides great services. Although more high level PSE type BUL met, not all are like so.

AznHotBoy
07-10-16, 06:26
Hunting is for patient predator, when he will ask her to live with him and she will answer she really would like, but she can t, or he would not have anymore money, then we will think about, if she is really pretty enough. On Belgium forum, they write about her low services: no kissing, no skill, but if she is pretty enough, like Valentina at Aca, I don't care about others experiences, I will try my own game.Yes patience is good, I think she might be a YMMV girl. I definitely got DFK from her, her BBBJ was average but there was a lot of effort and nice wet ball licking. I think I her for about 2 hours. Started with LFK but moved to DFK very fast. She let me spread her out and play with her, once she got comfortable she was not shy and was very playful. She giggled at my perverted terms and ways then called me a funny pervert. Very GFE. My only complaint is that she didn't offer CIM. I don't think she'll be a good 30 min girl, there was definitely some warm up time required.

She did mention that this is her first club and worked less than a year. Not sure if that means any thing for the other reviews.

McAdonis
07-11-16, 02:55
Too many bears on this day. I believe they were giving out garment bags by 2 pm. Left before Portugal vs. France. Since it was 29 see, all the men were outside and half of the girls were outside, which means the girls are spread out and harder to locate.

Settled on Sunny (DE) Thin legs. Ratio of waist to hips to my liking. Breasts were small handful. Blond 165 cm. Service was peasant, nice, friendly, unrushed and no upsell offerred. Don't know if she DFK, never tried. BBBJ good.

Dani BG probably would have been my next pick. Then maybe Felicia. Neither is absolute must-do. The latter I've seen a few times and haven't pulled the trigger. I'd say all three of the girls are 25 and under.

SinglePro
07-11-16, 05:36
Feel like to add my 2 cents here to put things into perspective. I've spent many intimate hours with Isa when she was couple months new at GT. As usual, I've moved on to different girls after spending half a dozen times (on multiple trips) with the same girl. Isa to me is almost GFE but probably closer to YMMV girl. She provides DFK but not passionate and intense DFK. She doesn't like continuous BBBJ (non stop BBBJ that can last up to 20 minutes). She does not even allow gentle fingering and definitely not offer CIM. She certainly enjoys DATY because she doesn't really have to do anything as she told me.

It's technically correct that GT is her first FKK club, but she started out working at Aachen RLD (somewhat under rated RLD) for few months where she was the only Deutsche window girl among mostly Romanians. Because she was the only German working girl there, she was constantly on demand. That kind of took a toll on her after few months (only 18 at the time). After many nights of weeping and self-pitying as she narrated to me, she was consoled by her brothel mom and asked to take some time off. She eventually stopped working at Aachen and few months later, through an acquaintance, transitioned to GT. Things seem to work out better for her now.

Dutedrac
07-11-16, 12:04
Don't think Isa asked you to post her life story on a public monger board. Personal and private details should not be posted here, is that so difficult to realize?

Guy93
07-12-16, 06:58
GT visits from last month.

27th June and 28th June.

I was impressed when I arrived there. It was my first time at that club and now I understand it's popularity.

I got hooked on very a beautiful blonde.

Natasha, Russia.

I had six sessions with her during my two visits. Three per day. She is just a perfect looking girl for my taste and I really liked her.

Simona, Romania.

She was also a very good girl. I would had taken her to the room on the other day also if Natasha would not had came to me everytime, because I couldn't resist her.

Overall I really like this club and I would come again but I think it's expensive to come here from Kaarst. Over 60 euros in taxis and train tickets, that includes return of course. But that's over 120 euros when you add the entry fee.

Member #4585
07-12-16, 07:06
Overall I really like this club and I would come again but I think it's expensive to come here from Kaarst. Over 60 euros in taxis and train tickets, that includes return of course. But that's over 120 euros when you add the entry fee.Good point. Sometimes we forget to count the cost of transport including accommodation on top of the entrance fee to even get one in the door to be able to choose a girl of your liking. It is a large investment on the chance that a girl will appeal and provide good services.

Dutedrac
07-12-16, 07:50
I got hooked on very a beautiful blonde.

Natasha, Russia..Good you liked silicon porno Natasha. One of the least attractive girls to me, but she is building up some service reputation, one of my buddies is also fan of hers.

BTW, she is romanian, like other self proclaimed russian Luana.

Guy93
07-12-16, 09:52
I thought so too.

I usually want to believe these girls are speaking the truth, but at the same time I have to accept the fact they are just working girls and not my real girlfriends.

I know my taste of girls might be different than other posters here, but please if you know very good looking silicone blondes at any clubs, can you please PM to me.

But I also like it when the club got good premises and food. Free drinks are big plus for NRW clubs because I like to drink also, but at the same time they serve the best food than the other major clubs I think.

Right now I just think LR and GT are the best clubs.

Bubba999
07-12-16, 17:56
Although a regular at LR I ventured out to Golden Time for the first time on a Sunday. A pleasant and easy ride of about 8 km from Boisen station after hiring a bike at Dusseldorf Hbf.

I expected a better version of LR and was a little disappointed I have to say. Garden was very nice but so busy inside. The bar area was like a crowded long haul, airport waiting room with a lot of the girls looking about as enthusiastic. Guess they were hoping for business class customers instead of economy class which is what they get! A couple of quite aggressive unpleasant girls in the garden who became abusive when their offers were politely declined never had that at LR or elsewhere in NRW. But even discounting those two, I found women not the big step up from the LR girls (which I naively had expected) but certainly more variety of nationality (Kenyan, Thai, Chinese).

My experience was that LR girls are friendlier and less business oriented than the girls I met at GT but before GT devotees jump on me, it's a limited comparison based on a single visit on a busy day. Just what I found. I'll try mid week on another sunny day. During the day the food was not that good but I left before the BBQ started.

Ended up with the older Thai woman with the massive boobs who was OK after she stopped telling me about her money problems. She is very business oriented as to be expected but fine if you can find a bit of connection to blunt that aspect of her approach!

Sirioja
07-12-16, 18:04
I thought so too.

I usually want to believe these girls are speaking the truth, but at the same time I have to accept the fact they are just working girls and not my real girlfriends.

I know my taste of girls might be different than other posters here, but please if you know very good looking silicone blondes at any clubs, can you please PM to me.

But I also like it when the club got good premises and food. Free drinks are big plus for NRW clubs because I like to drink also, but at the same time they serve the best food than the other major clubs I think.

Right now I just think LR and GT are the best clubs.For blond silicon, Crissy. Bu ex GT, Kaira and an amazing Czech, at Sharks.

PussyLiccker
07-13-16, 04:14
Although a regular at LR I ventured out to Golden Time for the first time on a Sunday. A pleasant and easy ride of about 8 km from Boisen station after hiring a bike at Dusseldorf Hbf.

I expected a better version of LR and was a little disappointed I have to say. Garden was very nice but so busy inside. The bar area was like a crowded long haul, airport waiting room with a lot of the girls looking about as enthusiastic. Guess they were hoping for business class customers instead of economy class which is what they get! A couple of quite aggressive unpleasant girls in the garden who became abusive when their offers were politely declined never had that at LR or elsewhere in NRW. But even discounting those two, I found women not the big step up from the LR girls (which I naively had expected) but certainly more variety of nationality (Kenyan, Thai, Chinese).

My experience was that LR girls are friendlier and less business oriented than the girls I met at GT but before GT devotees jump on me, it's a limited comparison based on a single visit on a busy day. Just what I found. I'll try mid week on another sunny day. During the day the food was not that good but I left before the BBQ started.

Ended up with the older Thai woman with the massive boobs who was OK after she stopped telling me about her money problems. She is very business oriented as to be expected but fine if you can find a bit of connection to blunt that aspect of her approach!Out of all the choices at GT, you choose the Thai lady?

If the girls are outside, I mainly see girls sitting on the planks, standing by the entry, on the bed-couches further out in the garden, sitting with a punter, or in the tent dining or whatever.

The club is known as being mainly non-approach. Of the girls that were more actively approaching guys, I never had a girl get persistent or get upset over declining a session.

The club is setup the way it is, not a whole lot of space in the lounge. Some girls have told me they're not a fan of the setup in the lounge. Hate sitting there, etc.

What do you mean by business like? Girls are present to make money, get paid for providing services, which is a business transaction. If the only interaction was girls upselling you during introductions, that's what I call business like. You will get that mainly in Hessen clubs like Palace and Oase. I never have discussed money prezimmer, it's been introductions, and some chit-chat (some more than others).

It's not a club that you sit around, and girls will rotate approaching you. Some girls may approach, likely the Romies if you are in the vicinity of them. Most Germans (nationals, Turkish, half, etc.) I meet, usually do not approach, just eye contact and smile or whatever. That does it for me for approach. I understand the girls may seem a bit distant due to the setup, but really that has no bearing on friendliness of the girls at all. Or any more business like. Some girls are just more busier than others, and due to this, you have to actively pursue them if they are of high in demand like many stars out there.

Due to non-approach, it's best to take the initiative to approach any girl you fancy. Don't wait for girls to come to you, which is higher likelihood of poor results (the fat Thai lady right?

You will notice that the less busy ones are the most visible and free in the lounge.

I can't say Lisa really gives a damn as she's just hard to get a hold of. Has no bearing on her as a person, service, or business like or whatever.

As for the food, what club's food do you have comparison to? There are clubs out there with worse menu offering to cafeteria level presentations.

PussyLiccker
07-13-16, 11:31
Tried Katalina, RO. 165 cm. Thin. Small tits. For her height, consider her to be leggy. Sweet, sensual, warm service. Nice smile. Early 20's. She doesn't sit with the older RO girls LAlice, Georgiana, Marianna). Usually arrives late afternoon early evening.She looked taller to me, but she does have a nice bod. Highly curly hair, no? She doesn't sit with them I noticed as well.

Nichole, Bul, Brunette long hair. 165. Estimate mid 20's. Pre-zimmer talk was way too erotic to turn-down. Not entirely slim, but a bit to her waste and ass (not in a nice curvy way), attractive face. Service was excellent PSE, erotic as hell. Highly recommended. Experiences with Bul girls has been mainly good, I've met some real high PSE at times like her.

McAdonis
07-14-16, 00:17
She looked taller to me, but she does have a nice bod. Highly curly hair, no? She doesn't sit with them I noticed as well.

Katalina has long straight hair. Late May is when I first "noticed" her, and I seen her two other times after that. Each time her hair has been straight. I may have seen Katalina before late-May, but not remembered her because she is borderline my spec...

Dutch forum only has one report for Katalina from Dec 2015.

Koelle
07-14-16, 16:16
Hi guys,

What are the odds of getting a little more advanced services in a place like GT.

I really fancy receiving ZA (rimming) is that something I'm likely to find here?

And what about things like a 3-way or just a double blowjob.

Since I have never been to FKK before how do you go about this? Do I simply approach a girl I find attractive, chit chat a bit and then ask her straight out "Will you lick my balls and ass?

If I want two girls, how should I approach that? Ask them if they have a cute friend?

What is the normal rates for the special services?

Thanks.

Banana Boi
07-14-16, 17:09
Like any other club just ask the girl if she does what you want. For any club not only GT, be prepared to pay extra for rimming or possibly a double BJ but if you're lucky it will be included. Some girls will charge extra in a 3 some for certain extras like lesbian action. Ball licking is standard service.

Craiova
07-14-16, 17:20
Ball licking is standard service.At least at the Frankfurt big5 clubs BL isn't anymore in more than 50% of all girls optic 8 or more included in first time booking.

In NRW last week in 3 of 4 sessions BL was included.

Pistons
07-14-16, 20:04
BL and rimming is something I've never been asked about from a girl below 25. But the older they get, the more they ask. So perhaps try Silvana at Sharks? Hehe

PussyLiccker
07-19-16, 07:26
On this Saturday early afternoon, when I saw Caro eyes in the sun light, I remembered Sheena Easton 35 yo soundtrack for James Bond Octopussy, for your eyes only, but when she smiled, when we spoke, with her few french words and her charm, not only, also for her beautiful mouth and teeth, and her "aura" .

Caro: is she has black hair, blue eyes, 1.60/1.65 m, look similar to Adriana Chechik and Courtney Cox, often with Louboutin shoes, Saturday with a red flower in her hair?Does Caro (de) sit with Cora (de), perhaps friend of? Black hair with red tint, tattoo above her tits, tann hue, has a bit of a cheeks with Mediterranean features (nose), blue eyes(nice eyes)? Pretty. Slim with nice curves. Be or see-cups. 172 height. Nice body. If so, the girl I thought was Cleo could have been Caro. 27, but looks younger. Very attractive. I heard she's been around, but can't recall seeing her ever.

Sirioja
07-19-16, 13:48
Does Caro (de) sit with Cora (de), perhaps friend of? Black hair with red tint, tattoo above her tits, tann hue, has a bit of a cheeks with Mediterranean features (nose), blue eyes(nice eyes)? Pretty. Slim with nice curves. Be or see-cups. 172 height. Nice body. If so, the girl I thought was Cleo could have been Caro. 27, but looks younger. Very attractive. I heard she's been around, but can't recall seeing her ever.Caro is 1,60 , short black hair and beautiful blue eyes and smile. She is at GT on week end. I may return for her after my holidays, to speak with Tatiana, Marina and EMA, who are so happy when they see me going with a girl, and asking me when I leave if l enjoyed. Caro is top level in room, never saw her staying with blond tattooed Cora.

Sirioja
07-20-16, 01:51
Havana party on 30 July.

Horny Harry
07-20-16, 09:17
Havana party on 30 July.Merci pour l'information!

*mental note to self: avoid GT on the 30th of July* LOL!

Sirioja
07-20-16, 10:36
Merci pour l'information!

*mental note to self: avoid GT on the 30th of July* LOL!For GT summer party, if sunny, you can fuck in the garden. I missed with Cora on summer 2013.

Jim57
07-22-16, 09:37
Its sort of on my way to where I need to be tonight so think I'll give Golden Time a visit. Should be there around 1/1. 30 unless I have similar issues to yesterday! I much prefer the true FKK clubs where you can see what you are getting and fully ogle the girls you don't have the energy for but I really don't need the extra driving that would require today.

Matelances
07-24-16, 16:59
Hi,

Is it any worth hitting the club late evening during weekdays? (regardless of the entry fee).

Seems the club closes around 1 am, can I expect some action and a decent LU if I arrive around 10:30 pm?

I'll be on my way to maastricht by car near GT at that time, looking to relax there for a couple of hours before hitting the sack.

Another option would be to pick a girl from there for an outcall, is this even doable? (I'm new to the FKK scene).

Else anyone having recommendations for better LUs at 10/11 pm around Dusseldorf?

Cheers.

Member #4399
07-24-16, 20:29
Hi,

Is it any worth hitting the club late evening during weekdays? (regardless of the entry fee).

Seems the club closes around 1 am, can I expect some action and a decent LU if I arrive around 10:30 pm?

I'll be on my way to maastricht by car near GT at that time, looking to relax there for a couple of hours before hitting the sack.

Another option would be to pick a girl from there for an outcall, is this even doable? (I'm new to the FKK scene).

Else anyone having recommendations for better LUs at 10/11 pm around Dusseldorf?

Cheers.It is possible but after 9:00 pm it is not of much use. Living Room or Happy Garden might be better options at that time. Taking girls with you is not really an option.

Sirioja
07-24-16, 20:29
Hi,

Cheers.LR in Kaarst, West Dusseldorf.

Leoas
07-26-16, 09:40
Visited last Friday for the first time between 18 pm and 22 pm. The day before went to Ying Yang around noon, it was disappointing.

GT, had a more familiar approach, friendly staff, I actually felt a better vibe from the facilities. But certain things were quite odd, maybe I am to used to Hessen FKK clubs.

I did not like the girls barging into the dress room.

The shower facilities were sort of on display.

Most rooms I saw had no door, just a curtain.

On the upside.

Outside relax area is awesome, especially after some sauna time with a cold beer.

A great food selection.

Big variety of girls in all shapes and colors. With slim bodies or adult toned womanly shapes.

Many concentrated in the bar room, but also strolling out from time to time. Some had quite a bit of an attitude. But its manageable.

Definitely worth a visit.

Happy hunting,

LeoAS

Member #4399
07-26-16, 16:23
I did not like the girls barging into the dress room.Girls that do not sleep at GT may have a locker in the men's dress room! Might be good to know. Money is kept in the lockers in the dress room. That is where girls get paid. So they have to go there. On the upside: some girls will take a free shower with you there, but it is rare.

The shower facilities were sort of on display.Don't grasp that. Or do you mean that you need to push the button every 5 to 20 seconds to keep the water running. Take the first shower. That one takes the longest intervals.

Most rooms I saw had no door, just a curtain.That is peculiar. All the appr 30 cabins in the garden have a door. The appr 8 rooms inside have a door. There is two beds with curtains next to the sauna and there's appr 4 kind of tents with a solid bed in the garden. So if you don't like the curtains you just were unlucky. But you can ask the girls for the kind of 'room' you like.

Definitely worth a visit.Glad you liked it.

Smuler
07-26-16, 16:54
I did not like the girls barging into the dress room.

The shower facilities were sort of on display.

Most rooms I saw had no door, just a curtain.

The girls always follow the guys into the locker room to collect their payment. If I happen to be in there taking my one of many showers during the day, it is an excellent way to see how both the guy and girl act after the session, and to solidify a choice perhaps.

If you're in a mens adult club, and have an issue taking a shower in front of other people, I don't know what to tell you?

I always go to the cabins outdoor, and they all have doors and windows. I have been to the rooms inside, and have never saw any with curtains?

Best Regards.

Smuler.

PussyLiccker
07-26-16, 17:38
Smular is right. Girls walk in for payment, but some girls may use the same lockers, or check their appearance on the mirror.

There are two curtained off beds next to the Sauna, not rooms. Rooms inside or the the cabins have doors.

Optimist
07-26-16, 18:53
For me one of the big pluses of GT is that you can be changing next to a girl who is also changing, and that the girls often fix their hair in the men's changing area. Anything to break down any them and us attitude is good in my view.

Leoas
07-26-16, 20:07
If you're in a mens adult club, and have an issue taking a shower in front of other people, I don't know what to tell you?Just to set things right, I never had or have a problem with shower in front of people in a public place. As mentioned before I am used to the settings around Frankfurt, and its just my personal preference, that there is a boundary between customer and service provider. In Sharks, Mainhatten or Palace I am used to pay them at the value box, or fetch my wallet from the dressing room. In general do not like the barging in attitude. Apart from that, thanks for clarifying the door situation. Kind regards LeoAS.

Smuler
07-26-16, 22:25
For me one of the big pluses of GT is that you can be changing next to a girl who is also changing, and that the girls often fix their hair in the men's changing area. Anything to break down any them and us attitude is good in my view.This is how I met your friend Leah. The Polish / Thai girl.

It made going with her to the room so much easier.

I hope all is well with you my friend.

Best Regards.

Smuler.

Silikon
07-27-16, 10:07
So I picked Jordan. She's in her late 20's, blonde, huge fake tits, slutty face, a real bimbo dream. I can't find any other info about her. Anybody knows if she's a regular at Golden Time?

PornsTyler, can you tell me which cup are her fake tits? Does she have tattoos, or piercings? What about her blowjob skills, can she do it really wet and sloppy, with deep throat and face fuck?

Thanks.

Pistons
07-27-16, 19:40
Visited GT for the first time on Monday and did a followup on Tuesday. A few remarks here on the club:

The club itself:

- The locker rooms, wc and shower area is waaay too small and cramped up. The local dude washing the floor every 20 seconds doesn't help either.

- The bar area looks like a 15 years old retirement home.

- The cinema and jacuzzi area is nice, and I liked the american indian teepee (sp?) roof in the jacuzzi room.

- The rooms are good enough. Nothing special. The mirrors in the cabins are nice. Could allways have more mirrors, but it lands it slightly above average among the FKK's I've been to. Most fkks have both better and worse rooms. Here it seemed like most rooms were exactly the same.

- The eating area outside is the best part with this FKK. Well done style.

- Although the dinner was severely lacking in options, I did like the lunch (1400-1700) much better, and the fact that the food is allways fresh and you have 3 different ok / good meals and there is never a break between the meals makes it among the top foodie FKK's. Still below sharks and paradise due to lack of options though.

- I don't buy into hype that the woody garden with the 25 meter tall trees makes the surroundings great. I felt I was back in the 90's on a camping and bored myself to death outside on the lawn.

Now to the good part (girls):

- Although the girls are not allways the cutest or prettiest naturally, it seems like a large amount of them exersice alot. Quite a few girls there had 6-packs and were still on the young side with a petite figure. Loved that side of the club. It felt like it was almost the starting line of an 800 or 1500 meters olympic athletics contest. As for bodies, there are a few 9's.

- As mentionned earlier, the physique outshines the faces on most girls here. Surely there were at least one 9 (barbie? From Hungary), but aside from that, most faces were on the 7 or 8 side. The fitness does bring most faces up one level too, so it is not that great. This is a place where you want to do most girls doggie because their faces are nothing truly special.

I did 4 girls in 2 nights. My 2nd night I left to go Magnum at 8 to catch the 20.14 train from Breyell, and the first night I didn't get there before at 1700. There was a line of guys outside at 11.00 on Tuesday waiting to get in. At 22.00 on Monday it was all dead. Just to give you an idea of what club this is. It might be perfect to mix it up with a late night stay at Oceans on a weekend. And Oceans is open till 07.00 in the morning.

- My first girl (Monday) was Vanessa. She looks a bit like Chayenne (oase), just a little less pretty. Decent sex. She is fit and strong, yet short and cute with a naughty smile that I liked. It was her smile that made me choose her above her friend Simona who was perhaps prettier face on. Simona is perhaps not as fit as Vanessa too. Was not very passionate, but more like an exhibitionist fuck. No kissing.

- Second girl on Monday was a short petite german / polish brunette. 19 years old (name was something on J. French sounding). Very sexy legs, and good in the room. Also no kissing, but she had a little headache and had been working alot (who knows?

- Third girl (first on Tuesday) was Cataleah. Athletics runner body if there ever was one. Blonde fake hair. Face very romanish, but she has this petite elegant sexiness to her. Maybe older than she says, yet a good session.

- Last girl I went with was Dani (bulgarian black hair). 1. 60 tall, very fit and petite. Best GFE I had with quite a bit of kissing, and although her face (and body) was not as cute as the polish / german girl or barbie for that matter, she did make up for it in service and perhaps the best shaped body. Ymmv perhaps (with all girls).

I wanted to do Barbie from Hungary, but she left at about 20.00 on Monday and didn't return on Tuesday. Too bad as she was number one in optics I felt. Any info on her?

And there was one or two other girls I thought about. Like Simona, Lori, Julie, and some brown haired girl I never talked to. Perhaps the biggest let down was that the waitress Nikki from hungary only cleaned and served drinks.

Total score of the club was not the best. I must say I enjoy Oase, Oceans, Sharks and Paradise (although paradise lineup is not close unless you are lucky with 1 or 2 girls) more as a club. The lineup is perhaps a slight notch above Sharks in looks. Especially bodywise, but equal when looking at top 3. But the service was below Sharks. I do find the top girls at Oceans and Oase to be a bit sexier in average (aside from Barbie perhaps who would be up there in any club) Even artemis has better top girls for me (when they are around).

Worth a visit, but don't expect a new world as some here on the boards claim. Unless your only preference is a low fat percentage. I wouldnt stay more than one day at this club if doing a tour... but the one day is worth it, and best mixed up with a nighttime club in nrw like Oceans (not Magnum at least). And start or finnish a trip with this. With lots of power ready to session 5-6 times in a day. I can normally do one day like that per trip...

Exodus8
07-27-16, 20:13
Visited GT for the first time on Monday and did a followup on Tuesday. A few remarks here on the club:

Thanks for the report I'm thinking about staying 4 days in Dusseldorf before heading to FRA.

It seems GT got fit bodies but less GFE. Anyway worth a visit.

Pistons
07-27-16, 20:36
Apparently some of the less attractive (in my eyes) girls does do good GFE. At least that's what I was told by the guys I met there. Then again, same can be said for most other clubs too. And so, yes the GFE level was nothing better at GT than a place like Artemis or Oase among the top girls. At least from what I could tell.

Sirioja
07-27-16, 21:21
You mean very thin, small, fake blond Barbie? More Romanian than Hungarian, ex Finca, Bab, Samya and at GT since beginning of 2015. Was high level in room at Bab, but smoke too much for breathe for kissing.

PChew
07-27-16, 22:52
I wanted to do Barbie from Hungary, but she left at about 20.00 on Monday and didn't return on Tuesday. Too bad as she was number one in optics I felt. Any info on her?
.Thanks for a good report. Is the Barbie you mentioned is a very skinny, long platinum blonde girl? I recalled first seeing her in Samya a long time ago and then quite frequently in GT this year. She's not my type so I never went with her but she was extremely busy especially in the weekend. I recalled seeing her walking through the lounge (presumably still in room with a guy but just came out for a drink) and she was stopped by almost every guy in her way asking for a session. She had to gave an apologistic smile to every men and moved on. And guys booked her for long hours. I saw her in the room, out for dinner and then in the room again with a guy. Judging from her numerous, long and repeated sessions from different men I guess she must provide very good services to keep them coming back to her.

Having said that I haven't seen her in my last couple of visits in June and July so I guess she just came back from holiday. Also you escaped the sausage feast of the weekend which could have been another bad thing for your visit.

Pistons
07-27-16, 23:53
I wouldn't say she was 'very skinny'. But platinum blonde hair yes. And she wore white lingerie. Claimed GT was her first club, but who knows right? Long hair. Not very tall. Maybe 165 pluss minus a few cm... saw her mostly sitting down so I couldnt meassure her height.

I asked reception about her on tuesday (yesterday) as well, so Barbie is her name. Might be a good idea to say you are Ken if she asks first :)

Banana Boi
07-28-16, 01:04
I wouldn't say she was 'very skinny'. I describe Barbie as anorexic and imo her body and no tits do nothing for me. A 9 for face is definitely not the rating I would give her either. I can see how some may like her face but the leathery over baked 30+ year old skin on a 19 year old does nothing for me. As for the hair, it's a mess most days.

Yes, Barbie worked at Samya before.

PussyLiccker
07-28-16, 01:42
Same here, Barbie wouldn't be a 9 for me either. 9 for Barbie with Dea barely a 8? You got to be kidding me.

I finally saw Barbie facially, after seeing her petite anorexic back view mostly. Decided against going with her as she is not my type. Pistons, if that's your idea of a 9, our tastes greatly differ. Like PChew says, she is quite busy. I did see her on one of my visits, and realized, maybe she's fully booked for me to even notice on my visits.

It's hard to get an idea of all the potential girls you can run into at GT based on one or two visits. Mon or Tues probably not the best for attendance or chances to meet the bulk of the part-timers. Some part-timers are hit or miss if they work on and off with significant pauses in between.

Apparently some of the less attractive (in my eyes) girls does do good GFE. At least that's what I was told by the guys I met there. Then again, same can be said for most other clubs too. And so, yes the GFE level was nothing better at GT than a place like Artemis or Oase among the top girls. At least from what I could tell.I take the most attractive girls for my taste, and stats are far better than other clubs (ok LR can compete). Artemis don't compare, and neither does Oase currently. Sharks is ok for my picks, but can't deny that my service stats has been better than other clubs that I attend. I come back to the club if my picks(if optically significant) provides good services. Which GT hasn't failed me on many visits.

I hate negotiations and upsells. GT has been good to me in that regard with the prettiest girls for my taste. Hence it's on the top of my list for visitations currently.

PussyLiccker
07-28-16, 02:22
I can't find any other info about her. Anybody knows if she's a regular at Golden Time?

PornsTyler, can you tell me which cup are her fake tits? Does she have tattoos, or piercings? What about her blowjob skills, can she do it really wet and sloppy, with deep throat and face fuck?

Thanks.For both of yall, I'd recommend Nicole Bul. Natural Bs, but could be the experience yall are lookin for.

Sirioja
07-28-16, 07:21
I wouldn't say she was 'very skinny'. But platinum blonde hair yes. And she wore white lingerie. Claimed GT was her first club, but who knows right? Long hair. Not very tall. Maybe 165 pluss minus a few cm... saw her mostly sitting down so I couldnt meassure her height.

I asked reception about her on tuesday (yesterday) as well, so Barbie is her name. Might be a good idea to say you are Ken if she asks first :)Working in clubs since 2014 , GT is at least her fourth club, had 3 rooms with her at Bab and 1 at Samya on end of 2014 , she was exceptional GFE for our first room and I repeated on same day, but said to her: No thanks, when smelling ashtray, when she did wish me with her beautiful smile: Happy new year, on beginning of 2015, at GT. 1,60,42 kg, no tits, very fake blond and heavy make up, but busy and German girls like Rachel / Sunny, were very jealous of her busy business. Not attracted anymore after 3 rooms with first as best and third only average, but friendly girl. A FKK busy superstar born at Finca Erotica, like some others.

PornsTyler
07-28-16, 09:44
I can't find any other info about her. Anybody knows if she's a regular at Golden Time?

Thanks.I would say she's the typical MILF Pornstar, although she's not that old, she's in her late 20's, but in terms of appearance. Long blonde hair, fake tits (at least a G cup), tattoos. And in terms of her service. Porn behavior, loves to show off her body, likes to fuck hard, likes to play, gives a pornstyle BJ with spit and looks. She is definitely a girl you have to try if you're into this type of pornstar thing. I can't remember if she has any piercings. I didn't try Deepthroat. I must admit that she's a little too heavy for my taste, she has strong legs and a bigger ass compared to my usual taste, but I had to try her out because she looked so naughty and I was in the mood for that Porn look, and in the end I got what I was expecting! I even repeated in the meantime. But last time I didn't do her anymore. Cause I switched back to my real taste, which is slim and with tiny ass. Report is going to follow.

Pistons
07-28-16, 09:57
I describe Barbie as anorexic and imo her body and no tits do nothing for me. A 9 for face is definitely not the rating I would give her either. I can see how some may like her face but the leathery over baked 30+ year old skin on a 19 year old does nothing for me. As for the hair, it's a mess most days.

Yes, Barbie worked at Samya before.Hmm, interesting. True her skin did look a bit leathery. It did look off a bit. As if her makeup was flawed, or her age was older. Yet I think she said was 24 (could ofcourse be a lie), though her body didn't look that old. Then again I only saw her standing one time, and at a distance. When she was sitting down she didn't look anorectic at all. My idea of anorectic is like Erica (Sharks).

I will take my 9 score into consideration when I see her next. As she did have loads of lingerie on. Cant really tell before you try them right? But if she is not a 9, then who in GT is? None that I saw at least...

Pistons
07-28-16, 10:05
I hate negotiations and upsells. GT has been good to me in that regard with the prettiest girls for my taste. Hence it's on the top of my list for visitations currently.On this I agree. Only upsell I got was Vanessa and Simona wanting to do a 3-some with me. As they are best friends and kinda have the same figure too I didn't find it annoying at all. So GT is good at low upselling. To me at least, although I hear others disagree. I kinda feel we all get different views on different clubs all depending on our tase in women and who we meet. And then there is different personal chemistry with the girls.

About Dea (Magnum), she and Amira did have the extremely awfull Magnum presentation going against them... So if I saw them at a different venue I could change my mind. That whole place is just one huge negative impulse. Even the roomss were nothing better than the shitty smelly crap street hooker rooms at the frankfurt red light district.. so why pay 60 e entry to get the same here when you have Oceans for 30e just a few miles away? And no, it has nothing to do with it being the last fkk I visited on an 8 day trip...

Next time I'll rather visit an Amish farm in Pennsylvania to help out mowing dirt rather than visiting Magnum. At least there they take care of their women...

PornsTyler
07-28-16, 10:09
Hey folks,

I want to let you know about two sessions I had last Thursday (so seven days ago). One was bad, the other was the best I ever had in GT. Really.

First was with (russian?) Sissy. Pretty new in GT, just a few weeks she told me, tall, slim, model body, long blonde hair, we had a nice conversation in the bar room, and I thought let's give her a try. Well, that was a bad decision. She was still nice in the room though, but the sex with her was nothing. No kisses, no response, she even tried to escape from my fucking by taking strange legs' positions, she didn't give the impression for not even one second that she likes what she does. Bad experience. Very amateurish girl. Would never repeat.

Second was with German Venice. OMG! When I saw her I thought she's like 18 or 19, she has the body of a teenager, very petite, 1,50 m, very slim, 38 kg (the most perfect tiny ass I ever seen and touched, I was like "I HAVE to have this girl", so feel confirmed that THIS is my one and only and true major turn-on: Slim to skinny, petite, light-weight, tiny ass, and in terms of tits, as long as they don't hang I don't care about the cup size. From time to time I'm very attracted to the fake looking porn girls with huge silicone tits, and I still want to have them when I see them. But Venice was the ultimate confirmation for me that slim / skinny / tiny beats fake / tits / porn. !

So, I approached Venice at the cinema, she was very responsive from the beginning, sitting down with me on a sofa, touching and caressing on the instant, good chemistry, good talking, even kissing already there, I was like "wow"! So up for a room, and what followed was the best experience I ever had in GT. The heaviest, deepest, closest sex I can imagine with a provider, wild, horny, pornstyle, but not in a mechanical way, instead she was ONE with me in each second, unbelievable. But guys, take care: She's called "Terminator" amongst her colleagues and the staff. For a reason, cause she's really furious and you will get exhausted. You wouldn't believe how much like an animal is in that little person when you first see her. Highly recommended!

PornsTyler
07-28-16, 10:19
Oh, and I forgot to mention her real age: She's 23. Well that's at least what she told me. She generally works Mo. FR, she doesn't like the weekends, too crowd and too young people, those were her words. I can't wait to see her again.

Craiova
07-28-16, 10:39
I take the most attractive girls for my taste, and stats are far better than other clubs (ok LR can compete). Artemis don't compare, and neither does Oase currently. Sharks is ok for my picks, but can't deny that my service stats has been better than other clubs that I attend. I come back to the club if my picks(if optically significant) provides good services. Which GT hasn't failed me on many visits.

I hate negotiations and upsells. GT has been good to me in that regard with the prettiest girls for my taste. Hence it's on the top of my list for visitations currently.Line up comparison Frankfurt Big5 with GT and LR.

1. Sharks, 2. Oase, 3. Mainhattan, 4. World, 5. Living room, 6. Golden Time, 7. Palace.

Linie up at GT and LR was for me really disappointing, no further repeats are scheduled anymore, waste of time. Even the line up at Finca Erotica was the day before much better than GT and LR.

Banana Boi
07-28-16, 11:04
I will take my 9 score into consideration when I see her next. As she did have loads of lingerie on. Cant really tell before you try them right? But if she is not a 9, then who in GT is? None that I saw at least...I didn't see any 9's on my multiple visits to GT in June. Craiova's and your assessment of the current GT lineup is valid that it is no longer #1 by a mile like it was from 2012-14. Imo Trinity from Estonia is a 9 in a very GND way from afar but up close she has natural beauty. I know PL disagrees entirely with this. You don't see her much she gets buried in the room for hours. I still hate you Wry Cooter for taking her from me!

As for Dea, I thought she was a 9 when I first saw her. Keep in mind I haven't seen her since her first week as a FKK girl in Oct, 2014 so she may look completely different now.

PussyLiccker
07-28-16, 11:17
Nope, can't agree with Craiova's assement at all. Mainhattan's LU was below avg, and putting World up there makes no sense. Finca's LU wasn't really anything special either. More like a smaller version of World. For looks and services, I've been running into more girls my types at GT as of late. But, GT LU isn't on the same level as it as back in 2012 which I agree with. LR LU is better than in the past, and for services definitely up there.

Pistons
07-28-16, 12:48
So now LR is better than GT then? And before I went there this whole forum seemed to completely agree on the 'fact' that GT was superior to LR? You guys are just the best! : )

Oh, besides, Oceans is far far better as a venue, and I see 2-4 9's there all the time (only done weekend visits). Although I did call up Oceans now on tuesday just to find out that none of my 9's from sunday was present. Thats why i went to Magnum in the first place...

So Oceans is a clear #1 so far for me in nrw... although I do agree a few things there needs to change. Like the easy free entry tickets to the local turks, the food needs to be free, and they cannot call the place 'Oceans' without a pool or even a jacuzzi. There are however perfect locations at the venue to install both a pool and a jacuzzi... So it might be in the mind of the owner to do an upgrade...

Exodus8
07-28-16, 12:56
So confused rite now. I will give the verdict in a few weeks, LOL.

PussyLiccker
07-28-16, 13:02
About Dea (Magnum), she and Amira did have the extremely awfull Magnum presentation going against them... So if I saw them at a different venue I could change my mind. That whole place is just one huge negative impulse. Even the roomss were nothing better than the shitty smelly crap street hooker rooms at the frankfurt red light district.. so why pay 60 e entry to get the same here when you have Oceans for 30e just a few miles away? And no, it has nothing to do with it being the last fkk I visited on an 8 day trip...Magnum rooms are fine. Clean and better than hooker rooms at the RLD. The only quams about Magnum I have is on the layout and the limited hours that the club gets going (later at night, hence you saw additional girls walking in late), and not so many girls during the week. Weekends are a sausagefest starting late hours with girls numbers not large enough. I've had some favs there over the years due to random encounters of them trying out the club. If you frequent enough, you will notice that the better girls don't stay. Girls complain about the clientele.

Presentations of girls (makeup, hair, how they dress) are different at Magnum and at Oceans compared to Aca, Samya, LR, etc. Last time I saw Dea, she looked similar to how she looked at Aca, maybe she changed her look style. Few ex-Aca girls Oceans were similar. So, I take it that there is more focus on girl presentations at Oceans. More girls wearing less revealing outfits at Oceans like some girls at Magnum. Lots of similarities between the two clubs although Oceans is the better club for entry, layout, LU, facilities, etc. Outside area is limited with the arificial turf like you said. Lots of people spend time out there drinking and smoking.

Only draw for Oceans for me is the frei or 15 Euros entry, or the 30 Euros at night. If I have to arrive early to get the free entry and sit around bored for many hours like Magnum, waste of my time. Magnum is not worth 60 Euros entry either. I gon't think they even do the a la carte anymore. The ex-Magnum cook is at VV for their a la carte, and the dining area got remodeled.

Pistons
07-28-16, 13:44
BB: I can see other people giving Dea a 9 for looks. But my 8 is due to her not really being my 'type'. A bit too hard boned, and the awful presentation giving me a really hard time to find chemistry with her. Her service was just a 6 anyway. So reapeat is in question no matter what. Unless I have that odd day when I need a change of pace. LOL. She probably looks exactly like she did 6 months ago. Nothing to complain about looks/fit wise... just her type for me really. Maybe other makeup makes her more my style. I don't know. Yet 8 is ok though...

PL: I don't know which Magnum rooms you went to, but the two I tried out was among the worst fkk rooms I've ever been to. Actually I cannot recall anyone that was worse... and they even smelled a little... and hardly any aircon.

And about Oceans, it is not the presentation of the club alone that makes me give so many girls there a 9. I have sessioned with 4 out of the 5 9's (in looks) that I've spotted there (all except Sierra), and they were all a 9, and even closer to a 9+ on average than 9-. (Andra (now also more fit than before), Ellenor(sp?), Carly (gone? Though I hope not. 10 in service) and Raissa (the windrunner))

And to keep it on topic. GT does have a pool. A very natural one. With green water ;)

Go natural!

Banana Boi
07-28-16, 14:02
When I first saw Dea all I thought was Jennifer Connolly from Career Opportunities. My session with her was amazing with great chemistry but from what I hear it hasn't been like that since soon after she started. Pretty sure we were in a room for over an hour and she said it was 30 minutes.

LR has never been better than GT and it still isn't. LR is not the best it has been either but we all have different tastes. It was much better in 2013-2014 but I don't believe PL was much of a LR guy in those days. I regret not going to LR more back then. I hated the club itself and 1-2 hour room wait times. Service was always very high.

I do think Luana and her tits is one of the cutest girls around now though but she isn't a LR regular. She is better than anything GT has.

I think I visited LR 5-6 times in June. Lost count. On 1 night it was truly amazing with girls there I didn't see on other weekend nights (it was a Friday or Saturday). 2 nights were ok. The other nights were not good at all. If my girls weren't around I would have left.

Pistons
07-28-16, 14:57
So basically we need the names of the top girls at these nrw clubs. Then we need to call the reception before we go there. While at oase and maybe sharks if I am nice, you can go there all the time and allways find someone.

Still I have a bad feeling about venturing too far into nrw after this trip. From what I can tell just Oceans and maybe Dolce Vita has facilities that I would like (mondial perhaps also requires a try)... but only DV on a weekend as they are open till 5. 3 is just too early for me. and I wouldnt go Oceans on a monday or tuesday. So it is best for a weekend mix with Oceans or maybe DV at night and then GT during the day... for longer fkk trips I'd rather just do frankfurt. And maybe a short drop by stuttgart... 2 days max in nrw doing the day/night mix I mentionned would be best... or 1x night and 1x day+night

BigBuddy69
07-28-16, 15:39
LR has never been better than GT and it still isn't. LR is not the best it has been either but we all have different tastes. It was much better in 2013-2014 but I don't believe PL was much of a LR guy in those days. I regret not going to LR more back then. I hated the club itself and 1-2 hour room wait times. Service was always very high. .That's your point of view, not mine. I always had time based arguments in GT, or upselling or what the fuck else.

I remember my first girl in GT, 3 years ago. First she said that my way of kissing was girlfriend sex and was an extra, then she said no tongue in the pussy, then she said I fuck too much and every other of her customers comes in 3 minutes with her, and for the end she refused to touch my nipples while she was stroking my cock, not for 75 € an hour! I didn't know nipple touching was an extra! And it's been like that nearly everytime I've been here. No kissing, no 75 € for one hour (when it was the correct rate), you pay more because we're 2 minutes past the hour and so on and so on. I remember only two good girls in GT: Olivia and Kaisha.

In LR, all those girls: Bianca, Mara, Patty, Anabelle, Jovana, etc. Gave me a perfect time over the years. No argument, no "you fuck too much", nothing, just girls willing to please me and to share a nice moment with me.

Pistons
07-28-16, 17:11
I only did get kissing from 1 out of 4 girls with 30 m stays, which is lower than even Artemis, and about the same level as Palace. But I am guessing that is not an average though. Perhaps LR is better in that regard.

PussyLiccker
07-28-16, 17:57
If that were my stats, I wouldn't be attending GT. LOL. I rarely run into bad experiences with girls at GT, and I consider myself a pretty tolerant guy. Out of 8-10 girls I was with, only one didn't kiss. Looking back, I've had the most sessions at GT out of anywhere, and services on the avg has been good. I've had other trips with good results. Probably, mainly about which girls I pick. No reason for me to keep visiting with bad experiences.

Pistons
07-28-16, 18:39
The sex was very good and acrobatic with the GT girls yes. Just not much kissing except from one of them. Then one more kissed me alot all over my face, just not on mouth. And a thrid kissed only once on mouth. But that doesn't count. So the fitness comes in handy, but as for kissing it seemed worse than Oase for example who some here on the forum claim is bad for kissing. But then again, you gotta try them all right? And nobody will cus all have different tase in girls... hopefully.

Bfsie
07-28-16, 20:05
...Just not much kissing except from one of them. Then one more kissed me alot all over my face, just not on mouth. And a thrid kissed only once on mouth. But that doesn't count...LOL. At least you are honest. But seriously, you really should ask them first whether they do kissing before you went into the rooms with them.

The most distinguish character of GT and LR which none of other FKK clubs at least in NRW has is that punters don't have to worry about services of GT's and LR's girls at all. Punters can think and enjoy the moments even days before they actually go to GT or LR that they are going to have good sex there. Other clubs except GT and LR are basically hit and miss clubs like crapshoot and punters don't know what to expect before getting there if they want to try some girls for the first time. This expectation is important because punters could end up less happy after leaving the club than going into the club because of bad service of girls.

In term of GT vs LR, I have been to LR only once. But from my extensive experience, I can tell that most of girls in LR offer good services. But for me, LR is lack of variety compared to GT, and also because I think that LR's management is so emphasized on the girl's service, they compromise girl's optiks a great deal in order to achieve that goal, that is, they don't hire any girls who offer bad service no matter how pretty they are.

Member #4399
07-28-16, 21:26
The most distinguish character of GT and LR which none of other FKK clubs at least in NRW has is that punters don't have to worry about services of GT's and LR's girls at all. Punters can think and enjoy the moments even days before they actually go to GT or LR that they are going to have good sex there.You must live on another planet. I had many good sessions at GT but very, very, very bad ones too. One of the worst sessions was with a girl that just arrived from LR. I decided I would never ever go to LR just because of her example. I still go to GT but only about 50% of the sessions is good. Some are exquisite. Some are horrible. Quite a few are disappointing. Girls are less beautiful each year now. It gets disappointing.

Pistons
07-28-16, 22:16
Yes I keep reading this and that about GT service being top, but I still would rate it below Sharks and Oceans servicewise for me on my carefully selected sessions at those clubs (actually being all random). And also below Oase if you do the hour instead of 30 min. Although most there also does well on the 30 min. Although I guess I should mention that Amira (Magnum) did use to work at LR (Julia), and her service was top. Although slightly inexperienced. To me it seems all random and more a girl to girl thingy than a club thingy regarding which girls gives great service. As long as there is no club labor union ongoing. Like artemis had for awhile (though half of that group is now gone after the razzia), and palace still has. Oase could turn for the worse if it escalates for sure, but right now its ok still. I don't know if GT has some of the same. It felt a bit like it, but it was hard to tell...

Besides, if I asked them beforehand regarding kissing, would it really be service then? And would it really be a random selection? Or would it rather just be bargaining and unwillingness with a select few taken out of the greater audience? My university methodology tells me not to ask about kissing beforehand to get a proper view. Asking before you go is the same as creating your own illusion and a skewed picture. : )

Dutedrac
07-29-16, 12:16
Line up comparison Frankfurt Big5 with GT and LR:
1. Sharks, 2. Oase, 3. Mainhattan, 4. World, 5. Living room, 6. Golden Time, 7. Palace.

Linie up at GT and LR was for me really disappointing, no further repeats are scheduled anymore, waste of time. Even the line up at Finca Erotica was the day before much better than GT and LR.Hey you forgot to include also Atlanta Rom and Dietz in the list, since they are in same category of GT and LR according to your very accurate analysis, probably around nr. 3 or 4 ?

Craiova
07-29-16, 12:24
Hey you forgot to include also Atlanta Rom and Dietz in the list, since they are in same category of GT and LR according to your very accurate analysis, probably around nr. 3 or 4 ?Sorry but I was around three weeks ago at GT and LR and I can only write what I see.

But you know I make you and PL a real offer. We can meet at GT together and you both show me all the beauties there. Ofc you say which day and hour bc I so far I chose always the wrong time for this boring club GT.

Dutedrac
07-29-16, 12:29
Yes I keep reading this and that about GT service being top, but I still would rate it below Sharks and Oceans servicewise for me on my carefully selected sessions at those clubs (actually being all random). And also below Oase if you do the hour instead of 30 min. Although most there also does well on the 30 min. Although I guess I should mention that Amira (Magnum) did use to work at LR (Julia), and her service was top. Although slightly inexperienced. To me it seems all random and more a girl to girl thingy than a club thingy regarding which girls gives great service. As long as there is no club labor union ongoing. Like artemis had for awhile (though half of that group is now gone after the razzia), and palace still has. Oase could turn for the worse if it escalates for sure, but right now its ok still. I don't know if GT has some of the same. It felt a bit like it, but it was hard to tell...
So you was in GT one Monday and one Tuesday and you already have a significant opinion about the place, the service, the club bla bla bla? I suggest you do a little more homework.

BTW 25 percent kissing in GT is really bad, I think you need to improve something in that department.

Dutedrac
07-29-16, 12:35
Sorry but I was around three weeks ago at GT and LR and I can only write what I see.

But you know I make you and PL a real offer. We can meet at GT together and you both show me all the beauties there. Ofc you say which day and hour bc I so far I chose always the wrong time for this boring club GT.Ok PL please you take care of this one, young slim classy greedy GFE romanians is not my field.

Member #4399
07-29-16, 13:17
Ok PL please you take care of this one, young slim classy greedy GFE romanians is not my field.Does this mean that the beauties in GT equal greedy Romanians? And you like GT? Do you know it at all?

So you was in GT one Monday and one Tuesday and you already have a significant opinion about the place, the service, the club bla bla bla? I suggest you do a little more homework.
BTW 25 percent kissing in GT is really bad, I think you need to improve something in that department..Let me take this one. I have been there on any day of the week except Monday. Some days are better than others. That is only reasonable. At some months LU is better and sometimes it is not good at all. What I do oppose is that GT (or any other club) is always good or is always better. A few years ago I could simply not stay away from GT for more than 3 weeks. And even then not everything was good. Now, I come once every two months or so and that most likely will go down. Even if all other clubs would be worse than GT, the current level of beauties and service is too low to come back for very often. A change of venue (even if that other club is worse) is more inspiring than GT all the time.

About kissing. I cannot understand that. I often get kissed. But I prefer fellatio. Has kissing become the hallmark of quality instead of OWO?

Sirioja
07-29-16, 14:13
Sorry but I was around three weeks ago at GT and LR and I can only write what I see.

But you know I make you and PL a real offer. We can meet at GT together and you both show me all the beauties there. Ofc you say which day and hour bc I so far I chose always the wrong time for this boring club GT.Since end of April, Sharks casting is not so good than before. World casting is low for me, even I found a girl. I visited GT nearly every week end in June and casting was higher than at Sharks or World, with Kim. Ro, Caro. De, Cora. De, Liza. De, Sunny. De ex Rachel, Mio, Luana, DIA silicon, Juliet. Ro, but I don t like some girls behavior and I regret for Kim.

PussyLiccker
07-29-16, 15:43
No, not a specialist in gold diggers.

Here is a list of good looking girls that I know:

Felicia, Isa, Lisa, Gloria, Cheyenne, Cleo, Alice, Georgianna, Marianna, Sila, Mio, Paula, Luana, Trinity (BB's), Nastia, Sunny, Caterine.

Different list for those with different taste. Many more girls around and some of them may not be present on most days.

Pistons
07-29-16, 15:43
Haha, I like Craiova's suggestion. Next time I go there I want one of you two to also show me all the GFE stunners. I was shown a few so called GFE girls by some guys I met there. But those girls were just 6's and 7's in my book. But I am interested to see which girls you two (dute and PL) goes with. Next time will be more of a weekend for sure also.

From PL's recent list, I think I spoke to just Alice out of those (that i remember at least). One of those 6s or 7s in my book...

Dute: well, after 2 visits to the church of Goldentime, I am asking you priests to make me a believer. So far I am far from reverted, but I am willing to return to the holyhouse sometimes this fall. Can you expect anything else? And us new visitors do need more guidening, or we will be lost in our faiths right?

PussyLiccker
07-29-16, 15:52
Does some guys need to be pointed out girls? Well it seems given the idea of a 9 is Barbie according to Pistons.

Pistons
07-29-16, 16:05
Does some guys need to be pointed out girls? Well it seems given the idea of a 9 is Barbie according to Pistons.Really hard to tell when she had the equivalent of white linen used on a 200x220 bed covering her while sitting down. Thats how far all nudity went it seemed. It did look like she was in church for a wedding though. What can I say, I wanted a GFE? .

Member #4399
07-29-16, 16:38
Here is a list of good looking girls that I know:
Felicia, Isa, Lisa, Gloria, Cheyenne, Cleo, Alice, Georgianna, Marianna, Sila, Mio, Paula, Luana, Trinity (BB's), Nastia, Sunny, Caterine.I won't name names but the fact that you put some girls on this list, shows very well that we have different standards.

In standards of beauty and service.

Banana Boi
07-29-16, 16:55
Thats how far all nudity went it seemed. It did look like she was in church for a wedding though. What can I say, I wanted a GFE? .http://www.6profis.de/sauna-club/brueggen/goldentime/barbie-16158.html

Sirioja
07-29-16, 17:13
http://www.6profis.de/sauna-club/brueggen/goldentime/barbie-16158.htmlRomanian, very brunette for real.

First Barbie, now Alexandra, is real Hungarian.

Pistons
07-29-16, 17:26
Ok, that is a bit annorectic. Though she didn't look at all that slim in the lingerie. Perhaps she has gained some weight, or perhaps it was an optical illusion there, haha.

Ortos
07-29-16, 21:21
Ok, that is a bit annorectic. LOL, I think you are trying to say: anorexic. This word is based on pure Greek roots: An = "negative / without" + orexi = "appetite." Thus a sickness that creates the symptom of not eating enough. The 1970's singer Karen Carpenter is often cited as the classic case of anorexia.

Just thought you might want to know...:)

Since we're on the GT thread, I will attempt to make this relevant: Several years ago there was a petite "high-level GFE" Czech girl who "migrated" from Palace in Frankfurt, where she was known as Vicky, to GT, where she used the name Reggi. With her change to GT and new location she gradually became somewhat anorexic-looking for various reasons. How many of you GT guys remember Regi, I wonder?

PussyLiccker
07-29-16, 22:55
LR has never been better than GT and it still isn't. LR is not the best it has been either but we all have different tastes. It was much better in 2013-2014 but I don't believe PL was much of a LR guy in those days. I regret not going to LR more back then. I hated the club itself and 1-2 hour room wait times. Service was always very high.
For me it's relative to the state of things. GT and LR has been the better clubs as of late.

There were better options than LR back in those days. Aca was better, and PHG for a duration. Clubs generally had good LUs in 2013, so many alternatives to LR. Mainhattan I visited more back then, and had better times there. Samya was good in 2013 as well.

My best visit to LR was my 2nd NRW tour in 2012. Two top girls there that created way too high expectations for further visits. Created disappointments. Can't say LU was really better in 2013-14, relatively there were better options. LU at LR is more to my liking relatively to the alternative currently.

Oase got more interesting in 2014. Now, not worth visiting due to the upselling level.

Currently, I'm liking Samya more than Aca or Mondial for the better experience. YY and PHG was a late discovery. Will check them out more to get a better idea.

SixSens is a bit of a crap shoot in terms of LU I discovered. Too much of a change my last visit.

GT was in a slump for couple years. Lately, there has been some new girls, and service level has elevated. Reliable for good looking girls for service. I guess not for everybody from what Pistons is saying. Probably just bad newbie picks. I've made a few newbie mistakes back in the days. Feels the least risky of clubs I attend along with LR. This is based on myriods of sessions.

Vito Corleone
07-30-16, 02:23
Since we're on the GT thread, I will attempt to make this relevant: Several years ago there was a petite "high-level GFE" Czech girl who "migrated" from Palace in Frankfurt, where she was known as Vicky, to GT, where she used the name Reggi. With her change to GT and new location she gradually became somewhat anorexic-looking for various reasons. How many of you GT guys remember Regi, I wonder?There's only a handful of us that still post here & there will remember her. Regi did get a bit thin towards the end but her skin not as leather looking like Barbie.

Pistons
07-30-16, 04:00
Its funny how much we disagree sometimes PL. Oase better in 2014? Out of 2013,2014, 2015 and 2016,2014 was by far the worst year for me at Oase. I even preferred Palace much more that year. But at least our disagreeance will most likely ensure us that we will never ever fight for the same girls. LOL.

Banana Boi
07-30-16, 04:44
Ok, that is a bit annorectic. Though she didn't look at all that slim in the lingerie. Perhaps she has gained some weight, Looks exactly the same. Hasn't eaten since 2013.

Romanian, very brunette for real.

First Barbie, now Alexandra, is real Hungarian.

Brunette? The profile I posted isn't skinny blonde Barbie with the leathery sunburned skin?

Pistons
07-30-16, 04:55
I will try feeding her my banana next time I go there. Perhaps she grows a bit in width. I am just that generous with my proteins! I'll even make it a shake for her. So she can drink and then no need to use the underused jaws at all. Because I am a good person thinking about every little detail.

Sirioja
07-30-16, 05:25
Looks exactly the same. Hasn't eaten since 2013.

Brunette? The profile I posted isn't skinny blonde Barbie with the leathery sunburned skin?Do you think Romanian thin Barbie is a real white blond? For those who believe she is Hungarian. Close to the border. But a Romanian girl was the busiest at GT, with "all afternoon" rooms.

Pistons
07-30-16, 17:53
It doesn't matter, but there are lots of ethnic hungarians living within the borders of Romania. Look at the history of Hungary and especially after WW1 which they lost.

Banana Boi
07-30-16, 22:09
Do you think Romanian thin Barbie is a real white blond? For those who believe she is Hungarian. Close to the border. But a Romanian girl was the busiest at GT, with "all afternoon" rooms.No but your post was confusing. Don't care if she is blonde or brunette, hungarian or romanian. She looks like a druggie to me.

Hessen Bub
07-30-16, 22:21
Since we're on the GT thread, I will attempt to make this relevant: Several years ago there was a petite "high-level GFE" Czech girl who "migrated" from Palace in Frankfurt, where she was known as Vicky, to GT, where she used the name Reggi. With her change to GT and new location she gradually became somewhat anorexic-looking for various reasons. How many of you GT guys remember Regi, I wonder?Of course I remember Vicky. She came from Eierberg in Bochum to Palace. Then unfortunately she moved to GT. Fucked her at Palace and GT, she was great. But anorexic? Skinny, small but trained. Took it all into her small ass.

HB.

Sirioja
07-31-16, 04:52
No but your post was confusing. Don't care if she is blonde or brunette, hungarian or romanian. She looks like a druggie to me.For my first room with Barbie on October 2014 at Bab, she was an exceptional GF, so, I repeated 3 or 4 hours later, and came back 2 days later. At Samya where she worked for short time, lower GFE, and too smoking breathe, so, no more repeat at GT, but if she wash her mouth after smoking, she can be a real GF illusion, really kissing.

Vito Corleone
08-06-16, 01:17
Of course I remember Vicky. She came from Eierberg in Bochum to Palace. Then unfortunately she moved to GT. Fucked her at Palace and GT, she was great. But anorexic? Skinny, small but trained. Took it all into her small ass.

HB.Towards the end of her GT days she was shockingly very thin. Not from an eating disorder. She was a great session though. Def into some kinky stuff!

Ortos
08-06-16, 06:22
Of course I remember Vicky. She came from Eierberg in Bochum to Palace. Then unfortunately she moved to GT. Fucked her at Palace and GT, she was great. But anorexic? Skinny, small but trained. Took it all into her small ass.

HB.The exact phrasing was: "somewhat anorexic-looking. " I agree with VC: towards the end of her stint at GT, she looked absolutely thin, almost malnourished, which may have links to reasons other than pure anorexia. But clearly she morphed into an altogether different body-type than her early days at Palace. But she was, for me and several others, a top-performer and very easy to get along with, open up with and explore your deep erotic fantasies, whatever they may be.

BTW: I may be wrong, but I seem to remember it was you, HB, who pointed out to us (in a post many years back!) that this small, petite Czech sex tornado had actually had a brief career as a porno star. I believe you may actually have posted a link to one of her sex films, where she was billed as "Jan" or "Jana" or something similar?

Vito Corleone
08-06-16, 07:47
BTW: I may be wrong, but I seem to remember it was you, HB, who pointed out to us (in a post many years back!) that this small, petite Czech sex tornado had actually had a brief career as a porno star. I believe you may actually have posted a link to one of her sex films, where she was billed as "Jan" or "Jana" or something similar?Yes. If I remember correctly someone mentioned & posted 2 porn covers under 2 different names. Never bothered to check her scenes as she was pretty wild in the room.

Hessen Bub
08-06-16, 08:00
BTW: I may be wrong, but I seem to remember it was you, HB, who pointed out to us (in a post many years back!) that this small, petite Czech sex tornado had actually had a brief career as a porno star. I believe you may actually have posted a link to one of her sex films, where she was billed as "Jan" or "Jana" or something similar?I did. Point that out, not having a career as a porn star. I posted a link to a cover of one of her movies: "Ohne Moos nix LOS. Junge Mädchen brauchen Geld. " She had short hair in the movie, made her look like a small boy. Had some Screenshots that proved that she could take bigger members up her small ass.

HB.

Dutedrac
08-06-16, 16:16
HB.Fucked Vicky / Regi at Palace too in the GOD, naughty naughty girl, but optics not really great, always had face and body of a small skinny boy. Looked really sick in her last GT years.

I dunno what is the fuss about Barbie's "leather" skin, but there is no comparison in my eyes between Barbie and Vicki / Regi in optics department.

Barbie although very skinny and very flat chested is a hot model, feminine, and has that twisted fuck me looks on her (leather) face which is hard to resist.

Service wise she is ok, no restriction, but not much into sex and nowhere as perverted as the czech mynx.

Oregon97
08-06-16, 18:39
Raya is blond topless with baby face, Juliet is blond hair to shoulders, sitting opposite to entry. Caro has wonderful blue eyes.Raya is ex-Elena World, about 2 years ago. Has been in Berlin also since then. 22 years from Bulgaria.

Sirioja
08-06-16, 19:44
Raya is ex-Elena World, about 2 years ago. Has been in Berlin also since then. 22 years from Bulgaria.You are right, but even having worked at Artemis, she is still a sweet, friendly, smiling girl, sometimes working at LR, but not because she is fired like Germans.

Oregon97
08-06-16, 20:13
First visit to this club on Thurs 4 Aug. Arrived at 15.00 and no parking spots left, not even in the separate lot 100 m away. Mainly Dutch and Belgians judging from the cars. The place was crowded with customers but also many girls. Line-up was very nice in my view; many girls I wanted to go with. Nice garden but not warm nor sunny today. Girls identified very slim blonde Luana (RO / RU), cute blonde Juliette (RO) on her spot at the other side of the bar, topless Raya (BU, ex-Elena World), Camy (Italy). Despite many customers there were always girls available. An oddity was the house cat, always sitting just at the entrance to the garden, sleeping or looking bored and unhappy. Food was good and generally facilities were OK. Business started to wind down at about 23.00 with many leaving. Probably also girls leaving and by midnight it was a bit empty. Maybe I will go back some time in autumn.

PChew
08-08-16, 00:45
Saw Lisa, Kimmy, Jessy, Caro and couple of German girls. Others present include Felicia, Laura, Juliet, Georgina, Dina, Dea, Tatiana (ex Oase) Russian, Barbie, Natasha, Paula. No Isa, Gloria, or my favorite Dasha from Russia. I was surprised to see Barbie not busy for most of the afternoon. Felclia, Lisa, Gerogina and Kimmy were quite busy. I caught Lisa very early afternoon to get my day off for a good start. As usual very enthusiastic and really got into the action. She was so engaged that I gave her a long DATY that I don't usually do, and she gave me owo that I usually avoid. Straight into sex without any lube which is an improvement from last time. A few positions and mission completed. Chill out with an interesting dialog and some laugher. Highly recommended again. After my session I rarely see her again. The only slight disappointment is again I didn't test if she does DFK. I only tested with pretty deep kissing without tounge. Hung around and rested and saw Kimmy came in fairly late around half five. She was immediately snatched and I had to wait for a few hours before she became free. Interestingly I saw her three weeks ago but I couldn't get hold of her for the same reason and Dasha was there for me so I was pretty happy. Anyway she was as good as Lisa with the addition of DFK. Interestingly she has been working for a year and I only noticed her three weeks ago. So a satisfactory day with German girls for me. Ranking all German girls I went with I would rate Kimmy gave the best service while Jessy was weakest. I would rate Isa is prettiest and all others are similar level. But in a club where service counts Jessy certainly lost out therefore she has the least business while Kimmy or Lisa or Isa would be recommended for their combined look and services. Of course girls from other nationality stands out such as Gloria, Felicia or Dasha who is still my most favorite in GT since Kenza retires. Overall not a bad day given the holiday season has started and I saw a few girls came to work with their luggage. Also worth to note that GT is really a day club so some girls who start early leave quite soon. I saw Paula leaving already at 7 as well as Felicia. By 12 am only 10 or so girls left.

PussyLiccker
08-08-16, 02:41
Thanks for the update. Isa became a fav of mine. She grew on me. LOL. Cleo is another I have high interest. Interestingly, she's late 20's, but she looks much younger for her age. Probably a good mix of genetics. She's mixed heritage with French and Italian she says. She another cool gal like Lisa.

Isa is probably hard to get a hold of since she doesn't work often. I've only met her on Tuesdays.

Jessy maybe Jenny (Aca). If that is her, you are right, she gives weak services, but a high looker.

Looks like we have very similar taste. I have the same favs with exceptions. I would similarly rate Isa high on looks in addition to Cleo(dunno Kimmy yet), but different looks. Isa is more GND natural looks, but Cleo is more of a hottie looks wise. She's got the bod. Isa is just a really wholesome girl, not common in the P6 world.

Have you seen Amor Bul around? Trying to figure out if she situated herself at GT or still at YY. I've met her at YY last time, but she did work at GT prior. I'd recommend her.

Sirioja
08-08-16, 03:23
Small brunette Caro. De is higher skill and GFE than Liza. De for my many times experiences. Topless Raya. Bu is also higher.

PChew
08-08-16, 11:24
Thanks for the update. Isa became a fav of mine. She grew on me. LOL. Cleo is another I have high interest. Interestingly, she's late 20's, but she looks much younger for her age. Probably a good mix of genetics. She's mixed heritage with French and Italian she says. She another cool gal like Lisa.

Isa is probably hard to get a hold of since she doesn't work often. I've only met her on Tuesdays.

Jessy maybe Jenny (Aca). If that is her, you are right, she gives weak services, but a high looker.

Looks like we have very similar taste. I have the same favs with exceptions. I would similarly rate Isa high on looks in addition to Cleo(dunno Kimmy yet), but different looks. Isa is more GND natural looks, but Cleo is more of a hottie looks wise. She's got the bod. Isa is just a really wholesome girl, not common in the P6 world.

Have you seen Amor Bul around? Trying to figure out if she situated herself at GT or still at YY. I've met her at YY last time, but she did work at GT prior. I'd recommend her.I think I met Jenny in Aca in March. Medicore session with absolutely no kiss. This Jessy is a different one. She worked in Sharks before. At least she provided lip kissing in the room but not engaging at all. She has a tattoo on the left forearm and she likes to sit on the chair near the entrance to the outdoor. Another German girl who was present was Mio but I never went with her. The issue with a lot of these German girls is that they come and go when they like and there is no coherent on their schedule and it makes it difficult for non regular like me to meet them. The pros of course is that I found a lot of them less burnt out by work and they are more natural in room. I don't know who Amor is unfortunately. I only know Tina and she was not there.

Sirioja
08-08-16, 13:38
Blond Jessi. De worked in many clubs, Magnum, Aca, and for a short time at Sharks on end of March, when I met her. Friendly but average skill.

Blond Jenni. De with beautiful tits worked at Aca in July. Lower level than Jessi, even sensitive for fucking, when Jessi fake moans like a porn actress.

PussyLiccker
08-08-16, 13:56
I think I met Jenny in Aca in March. Medicore session with absolutely no kiss. This Jessy is a different one. She worked in Sharks before. At least she provided lip kissing in the room but not engaging at all. She has a tattoo on the left forearm and she likes to sit on the chair near the entrance to the outdoor. Another German girl who was present was Mio but I never went with her. The issue with a lot of these German girls is that they come and go when they like and there is no coherent on their schedule and it makes it difficult for non regular like me to meet them. The pros of course is that I found a lot of them less burnt out by work and they are more natural in room. I don't know who Amor is unfortunately. I only know Tina and she was not there.If Mio was your type, you should have went with her if the opportunity struck, she's a nice gal. Not sure how often she shows (can't tell), but seems quite busy. On couple occasions seen her outer-side of entrance to the bar.

I raised my chances to meet a lot of the part-timers because I've done many days at GT last couple trips. I know Felicia is more consistant weekend attender. Mio, not sure if she is even present, but rarely spot her. Cleo, probably shows up vary rarely since I don't recall ever seeing her over all these years.

Yes, GT girls, mainly the German nationals (not all of them) work on their own schedule part time. Probably keep their sanity in check, working when required. I was thinking about what it would be like to come in everyday to such an environment, and keep the enthusiasm level consistent. Not easy I'd say. So, with the part-timers, interaction seems more natural, which I see what you mean.

A girl I recall that has been out for months, she was flowing from no sex for a long duration. Still, the service not the best. Just a natural physiological reaction.

Information on Jessy I've read elsewhere doesn't sound correct (not the first time), there must be two Jessy's that is in the mix from what you say.

Amor is a real beauty. Looks and service, good balance. I was pretty happy with times with her. Sensuality similarly to Isa, niceness factor, high.

IndianInFkk
08-09-16, 07:01
I went to Golden Time on Friday the 29th of April 2016. It was about 7 pm. I rang the bell. There was a German gentleman who was standing next to me. A lady came out and told us to wait outside. After about three minutes she came out and asked the German gentleman whether I was with him. When he said "no: the lady told me "Sorry you cannot come inside". The German person was allowed in. I asked her why. She told me " Sorry you can't".

I was too shocked. I am an Indian and I realized that it must be the color of my skin.

I have been to at least 10 FKKs around Germany over the last 5 years and this was a first. A very shocking first.

I walked away and drove to Kaarst. There I visited the FKK Living Room. I had visited the Living Room the previous evening and just as the previous evening I was made to feel very very welcome.

I thought long and hard before posting this.

I do not want that the attitude of one FKK should define the exceptional courtesy and professionalism with which I have been treated at other FKKs. However at the same time this should be documented to avoid disappointments. I am glad that there was a white skin gentleman next to me who was allowed to enter thus proving that it had to do with my appearance and nothing else.

I think that it is a norm of this area since I have been to many others in the NRW region and nowhere have I come across such a situation.

Sirioja
08-09-16, 15:38
I went to Golden Time on Friday the 29th of April 2016. It was about 7 pm. I rang the bell. There was a German gentleman who was standing next to me. A lady came out and told us to wait outside. After about three minutes she came out and asked the German gentleman whether I was with him. When he said "no: the lady told me "Sorry you cannot come inside". The German person was allowed in. I asked her why. She told me " Sorry you can't".

I was too shocked. I am an Indian and I realized that it must be the color of my skin.

I have been to at least 10 FKKs around Germany over the last 5 years and this was a first. A very shocking first.

I walked away and drove to Kaarst. There I visited the FKK Living Room..Unfortunately, dark skin or Arabs even before Daech, are not welcome at GT, You are right to write about it, because just what I call kind of racism, but yellow Asians are welcome. You were lucky at LR, maybe not crowded.

Even they are very friendly with me, I don t understand Tatiana, Marina and Emma, some NL are much more dangerous for girls, than most of dark skin guys. But some German girls need NL providers, when they don t want dark skin.

Christian G
08-09-16, 16:11
some NL are much more dangerous for girlsCurious to know why you affirms this. What's wrong with NL?

Hessen Bub
08-09-16, 16:35
Curious to know why you affirms this. What's wrong with NL?They don't know how to drive.

HB.

Dutedrac
08-09-16, 16:41
Nothing new, it's not a norm in the area it's just GT's racist entry policy : no turks, no romanian pimps, no black / very dark, no large groups. Few exceptions.

Most (all?) GT girls actually like and demand this.

LR same ownership as GT but different entry policy, lot more loose.

Sirioja
08-09-16, 17:59
They don't know how to drive.

HB.Not only for cocaine, but you are right, they are the worst drivers, even worse than Italians. Germans are still the best, but don't improve, more and more crash on autobahns, maybe because more and more works which stress because losing time.

Dudetrac, there are Turkish at GT and sometimes pimp girls. Sam had a pimp girl and a Turkish pimp.

Banana Boi
08-09-16, 21:13
They don't know how to drive.LMAO so true.

Vito Corleone
08-09-16, 23:02

I walked away and drove to Kaarst. There I visited the FKK Living Room. I had visited the Living Room the previous evening and just as the previous evening I was made to feel very very welcome.

I thought long and hard before posting this..GT has a strict door policy? I'm shocked!

Linga
08-10-16, 04:04
GT has a strict door policy? I'm shocked!Well said, strict door policy. People like you become journalists.

Linga
08-10-16, 04:15

Maybe they do face control to keep out the ugly. Suggest you embark on a hunger strike in front of GT maybe they will be forced to let you in. But I highly suspect your post, you knew to go to Living Room when denied entry to GT but didn't know about GT's policy towards brown people? Your forum handle is also suspect, I am guessing a non Indian behind the keyboard. The moral of your story is brown people go to Living Room and I say, if you are a man of colour, boycott Living Room and GT altogether. GT reminds me of South Africa during apartheid, the Japanese were honorary whites. Maybe being on the Dutch border has something to do with it's racist policy, most white South Africans have Dutch heritage.

Pistons
08-10-16, 05:05
It really is too bad that this happens. Generalization it may be, and sometimes these things can be wrong. Still, judging from my last Magnum visit, I do see why some clubs have this rule towards some. But shocked?

In Asia this thing is common in most countries bar a few places which normally are owned by westerners. Even in India I heard similar things happen all the time. Although much more in east Asia and SE Asia. The same goes for parts of the Caribbean. Not to mention the gulf countries.

When that is said, all the Turks I have spoken to at Oceans and Magnum act as if they have never heard of Living Room when we talk about other clubs. So the boycott is definitely in place already.

Akibono
08-10-16, 05:52

I thought long and hard before posting this.

I do not want that the attitude of one FKK should define the exceptional courtesy and professionalism with which I have been treated at other FKKs. However at the same time this should be documented to avoid disappointments. I am glad that there was a white skin gentleman next to me who was allowed to enter thus proving that it had to do with my appearance and nothing else.

I think that it is a norm of this area since I have been to many others in the NRW region and nowhere have I come across such a situation.I am tired of hearing about the racist policies. Certain groups have reputations, which when confirmed, which leads to some conclusions. While no rule is absolutely true for every members of a class, how is a business supposed to distinguish between the few good and the many bad. Indians and Muslims have a reputation of treating women badly. (Think sexual assault and oppressive laws treating women as inferior) Turks have a more mixed reputation. I have heard many times that girls do not want to go with these guys. I have also observed a group of Indians who spent zero money and took turns touching the girls and chasing them around in a club. I have been asked by girls to sit with them so they can avoid these men. Yes, the broad conclusions are unfair, but life is seldom fair. Instead of criticizing the policy, why not educate your fellow countrymen to behave in a civilized manner. That will help everyone. Remember, even if you are admitted to a place, you can still be discriminated against because you cannot control what people think. The only way to change attitudes is to show that you don't fit the model.

IndianInFkk
08-10-16, 06:52
My intention was not to tire anyone out.

And it is also not possible to hold a seminar and educate my country men about how to behave in FKKs. My intention was to put this on record in a widely read forum so that other colored skin people are forewarned before they plan on visiting GT. With the kind of mindset that you are talking about or exhibiting I guess it will not be too far when all FKKs will develop this policy and this will definitely help in maintaining a more homogeneous environment in these places. As of now I usually call up the place and ask them whether they have any such policies in place.

As I have said before I have never come across any place where the color of my skin acted as a predicament and trust me I have heard profiling stories about people of all races from Chinese to Indians to Germans to Americans.

As mentioned in my previous post I shall not.

Judge the general attitude because of one isolated incident.

Hessen Bub
08-10-16, 07:17
I am tired of hearing about the racist policies. Certain groups have reputations, which when confirmed, which leads to some conclusions. While no rule is absolutely true for every members of a class, how is a business supposed to distinguish between the few good and the many bad. Indians and Muslims have a reputation of treating women badly. (Think sexual assault and oppressive laws treating women as inferior) Turks have a more mixed reputation. I have heard many times that girls do not want to go with these guys. I have also observed a group of Indians who spent zero money and took turns touching the girls and chasing them around in a club. I have been asked by girls to sit with them so they can avoid these men. Yes, the broad conclusions are unfair, but life is seldom fair. Instead of criticizing the policy, why not educate your fellow countrymen to behave in a civilized manner. That will help everyone. Remember, even if you are admitted to a place, you can still be discriminated against because you cannot control what people think. The only way to change attitudes is to show that you don't fit the model.+1. It is what it is. GT decided to limit access to the type of clients they think are good for them and the girls. I've seen certain groups of clients touching the girls, groping their breasts and asses violently and event trying to put a finger inside their pussy when more or less walking by, even when the girsl tried to push them away.. This behavior leads to denial of entry for certain nationalities. Is it fair? No. Will it change? No.

They are "disriminatint" a whole lot of different types of male visitors. That could be called diversity.

HB.

Linga
08-10-16, 07:19
I am tired of hearing about the racist policies. Certain groups have reputations, which when confirmed, which leads to some conclusions. While no rule is absolutely true for every members of a class, how is a business supposed to distinguish between the few good and the many bad. Indians and Muslims have a reputation of treating women badly. (Think sexual assault and oppressive laws treating women as inferior) Turks have a more mixed reputation. I have heard many times that girls do not want to go with these guys. I have also observed a group of Indians who spent zero money and took turns touching the girls and chasing them around in a club. I have been asked by girls to sit with them so they can avoid these men. Yes, the broad conclusions are unfair, but life is seldom fair. Instead of criticizing the policy, why not educate your fellow countrymen to behave in a civilized manner. That will help everyone. Remember, even if you are admitted to a place, you can still be discriminated against because you cannot control what people think. The only way to change attitudes is to show that you don't fit the model.No doubt what you have seen and experienced about Indians are all true. Stereotypes are hardly wrong otherwise so many people in the USA wouldn't have backed Trump to build a wall. I understand that GT is being protective so that guests of your ilk and the similar girls who work there don't have to deal with Indians and other dark skinned people including Arabs and Turks. The poster is doing us a favor by warning others of his kind to avoid the humiliation and the disappointment of being denied entry at GT. And I suppose it's also understandable that he will be a bit cross at the whole incident and say a few nasty words. But I think other people who are rejected entry should be welcome to come forward and share their experiences so that less and less undesirables, by GT standard, dare to show up at their doorstep. Furthermore, since Living Room shares the same owners as GT, the people concerned should be very wary of visiting this particular establishment as well. Unfortunately, GT is the only club at the moment which is practising this racist policy and if what you say is true then I am in no doubt that for Indians, judgment cometh and that right soon.

Sirioja
08-10-16, 09:24
Maybe they do face control to keep out the ugly...Have you ever been to GT? Have you looked at the guys there? I think, like in other clubs, girls are courageous and really want to make money to go with many of them. Fortunately for girls, many guys are not interested to kiss because it would be a nightmare for girls.

Sirioja
08-10-16, 09:41
I am tired of hearing about the racist policies. Certain groups have reputations, which when confirmed, which leads to some conclusions. While no rule is absolutely true for every members of a class, how is a business supposed to distinguish between the few good and the many bad. Indians and Muslims have a reputation of treating women badly. (Think sexual assault and oppressive laws treating women as inferior) Turks have a more mixed reputation. I have heard many times that girls do not want to go with these guys. I have also observed a group of Indians who spent zero money and took turns touching the girls and chasing them around in a club. I have been asked by girls to sit with them so they can avoid these men. Yes, the broad conclusions are unfair, but life is seldom fair. Instead of criticizing the policy, why not educate your fellow countrymen to behave in a civilized manner. That will help everyone. Remember, even if you are admitted to a place, you can still be discriminated against because you cannot control what people think. The only way to change attitudes is to show that you don't fit the model.I m often said to be racist because of my writings about Turkish behavior, as many girls in many clubs tell me, but I only write about behavior, not about their religion, and I know many Turkish who are respectful with me, same for other Muslims.

I can't agree with your support for GT racism about skin color. There are many Turkish attending GT, because they are not too dark, but do they behave better than darker? There are also Turkish pimp for German girls.

For me, it's just a shame for GT reputation and when poor German girls don't want dark skin, they should improve their behavior for honesty and respect, if they want to be able to talk about respect. Fortunately, even staff have always been very friendly with me, but because of their girls behavior, GT is not anymore a main club for me, when I visited weekly in 2013.

Horny Harry
08-10-16, 10:45
GT has a strict door policy? I'm shocked!

I am tired of hearing about the racist policies. Certain groups have reputations, which when confirmed, which leads to some conclusions. While no rule is absolutely true for every members of a class, how is a business supposed to distinguish between the few good and the many bad. Indians and Muslims have a reputation of treating women badly. (Think sexual assault and oppressive laws treating women as inferior) Turks have a more mixed reputation. I have heard many times that girls do not want to go with these guys. I have also observed a group of Indians who spent zero money and took turns touching the girls and chasing them around in a club. I have been asked by girls to sit with them so they can avoid these men. Yes, the broad conclusions are unfair, but life is seldom fair. Instead of criticizing the policy, why not educate your fellow countrymen to behave in a civilized manner. That will help everyone. Remember, even if you are admitted to a place, you can still be discriminated against because you cannot control what people think. The only way to change attitudes is to show that you don't fit the model.Yawn! Here we go again! As I've said many times before, I've also watched white guys being refused at GT, but with today's Generation Snowflake, everyone is always and permanently offended and "discriminated" if they don't immediately get what they want.

GT's door policy is what it is (very selective), so why do people insist of banging their head against a brick wall and then turn to some forum to complain about it?

Just like a casino, you took the gamble and lost, now grow some balls and stop complaining about it! Next time skip GT and drive straight to another club and have a good time there.

Optimist
08-10-16, 12:20
Indian. Don't assume this is racism. As Vito says. there is a strict door policy. But as Harry says, it's not necessarily racism..

I have seen Indian looking people several times, Chinese looking, Turkish, and Black. However it is clearly a mainly white customer base.

Certain groups have a bad reputation, but if you turn up in the right manner and clothes, then that will override other things.As Akibono says, show you don't fit the stereotype.

If you want to be sure to get in, and you are from a group which, rightly or wrongly, has a bad reputation;.

1. Dress smartly.

2 Arrive in a decent car.

3. Don't arrive in a group of more than three people.

4. Quietly talk to the car park staff member (he unobtrusively gives signals to the inside staff).

5 Arrive early in the day.

If you arrive at 7 pm then, unless you are a regular, there is a chance you will be refused whatever your ethnicity.

I have seen small groups of Germans rejected in the early afternoon. They were showing off and dressed in baseball caps and shorts below knee length. Exactly the clientele the club doesn't want.

I have seen security take on a white guy who for some reason had annoyed them.

As HB says, there is other discrimination. I was discriminated against inside GT. The girl was quite clear why. I just had to accept it. After all, if I require a girl to have sex with me against her will because she has some unjustified idea in her head, then that is a criminal act.

Mind you, if I were non-white I wouldn't go to GT.

Horny Harry
08-10-16, 12:22
P. s. Akibono after reading my post again, I realized that it might seem as if I disagree with you, but I fully support your message! Unfortunately I can no longer edit my post.

Sirioja
08-10-16, 12:27
GT door policy is racist about skin color, but selective on which other point? Every white or yellow, fat, old, ugly, can enter, some Turkish, some Arab type, also. They don't have to cry when not crowded. For sure, trying on a Friday evening was more risky than on a Monday at noon, or better to go with a regular well known. Dark skin, don't lose your time and money to go to GT, there are many other clubs to enjoy.

Tuber19
08-10-16, 12:49

.You are not alone, I was denied entry at Living room, I don't know why! But I did assume is was because the club restrict entry for some nations, I learned a lesson, do not visit these clubs which has a door policy against us and went to some other clubs and enjoyed it, its annoying to be denied yes, But you have to learn a lesson, at the end I visit FKK Clubs to enjoy my time, so if certain clubs don't welcome me for whatever reason, then I don't care about this club, and go for others. I Just hope they don't have the best girls. Hahaha.

Dutedrac
08-10-16, 12:58
Certain groups have a bad reputation, but if you turn up in the right manner and clothes, then that will override other things.As Akibono says, show you don't fit the stereotype.

If you want to be sure to get in, and you are from a group which, rightly or wrongly, has a bad reputation;.

1. Dress smartly.

2 Arrive in a decent car.

3. Don't arrive in a group of more than three people.

4. Quietly talk to the car park staff member (he unobtrusively gives signals to the inside staff).

5 Arrive early in the day.
No sir, that won't usually help.

Only way to get in in such case is you are personally well known by staff / management or by trusted regular guests.

PussyLiccker
08-10-16, 13:16
Something I noticed on one of my visits. There is a wording on the glass window to the lobby. It states, club privat or some crap. I asked what this meant, and I was told it is a private club, not all are allowed entry.

The entry is riskier for certain ethnicities as mentioned, but in general (as been stated time and time again) they refuse based on bad vibes(or have a profile of some sort). It so happens those ethnicities were the ones that got refused as I have seen groups of whites get refused.

I have seen Indians in there. Older type, and younger type (So, confused how they apply the policy). Middle Easterners as well. I arrive early since it's a daytime club, and have seen them in the mix. But, as ever so often a post comes up of denied entry. There was a poster that got denied entry, but was let in in the past. Unfortunately, how this policy is practiced could be dependent on the TF and the security guy. TFs are mainly ex-WGs.

So yes, there is a risk of getting denied, and if you are of certain ethnicities it's probably higher. They are not out to bar any race on purpose, it can't be anything personal as they don't know you, and that is the problem. So, they profile you on first impression likely. That German could have been a well recognized regular, and at 7 pm, when the place is busier, they'the likely enforce it a lot more due to the busy hours(it's not a huge club). On a Fri, at 7, that place should be pretty crowded.

There are many clubs in De with no such policies. And yes, people should be aware of the the door policy to be aware of the risk of getting denied entry.

Anyway, if so happens that the TF happens to wrongly profile you, there are other alternatives nearby. YY is 30 min further down in NL. PHG is 30 min back Tonisvorst. Of course LR as well. Actually I've seen Indians at LR also, but usually pretty rare presence in clubs I attend. Lastly, GT don't like groups.

Anyway, I go there like any other clubs, for the girls. Nothing to do with my beliefs. It's not a church, it's fucking brothel.

PussyLiccker
08-10-16, 13:48
No doubt what you have seen and experienced about Indians are all true. Stereotypes are hardly wrong otherwise so many people in the USA wouldn't have backed Trump to build a wall. Stereotypes get made by people all the time. By appearance, what people say, beliefs etc. Unfortunately, stuff like this happens, and not only based on race. Does that mean it's generally true? No, no sensible people believe that. Girls will do it based on their past experiences. Typically, there are background or credibility checks. Clubs door policy will never do such things. Unfortunately, it is done on a whim. Nobody believes in people wrongly getting profiled, but people do it out of defense mechanism of sorts consciously or unconsciously.

Optimist
08-10-16, 14:17
No sir, that won't usually help.

Only way to get in in such case is you are personally well known by staff / management or by trusted regular guests.I guess you have more experience than me. I was speaking from personal knowledge of some Indian guests on a couple of different occasions who were first timers and got in.

As you say, once a guest has been once and is known it is almost certain entry will be possible on subsequent visits. On On a first visit the security guy is the most easily accessible key to entry.

Turning up like an arrogant slob will guarantee refusal.

Linga
08-10-16, 14:30
+1. It is what it is. GT decided to limit access to the type of clients they think are good for them and the girls. I've seen certain groups of clients touching the girls, groping their breasts and asses violently and event trying to put a finger inside their pussy when more or less walking by, even when the girsl tried to push them away.. This behavior leads to denial of entry for certain nationalities. Is it fair? No. Will it change? No.

They are "disriminatint" a whole lot of different types of male visitors. That could be called diversity.

HB.I am very happy to say that in my twelve plus years of FKK clubbing, I am yet to come across even one such incident involving Indians.

Sirioja
08-10-16, 14:43
You are not alone, I was denied entry at Living room, I don't know why! But I did assume is was because the club restrict entry for some nations, I learned a lesson, do not visit these clubs which has a door policy against us and went to some other clubs and enjoyed it, its annoying to be denied yes, But you have to learn a lesson, at the end I visit FKK Clubs to enjoy my time, so if certain clubs don't welcome me for whatever reason, then I don't care about this club, and go for others. I Just hope they don't have the best girls. Hahaha.You are right, go to clubs where you are welcome and enjoy pretty girls there, there are many good girls in Germany. Best level for girls services is not at GT, only a few are really good and some don t work much.

I think less risky to enter at LR if you arrive early. LR is good for GFE. German Luna seems to be very hot there.

Hessen Bub
08-10-16, 14:50
I am very happy to say that in my twelve plus years of FKK clubbing, I am yet to come across even one such incident involving Indians.Try visiting Palace or Oase during a Messe with many visitors from India, Pakistan etc.

HB.

Jim57
08-11-16, 14:09
I visited Golden Time on 22nd July. Got there early afternoon and got shown around by one of the girls. Can't recall the name, small German girl with longish dirty blonde hair. Really warm day. Liked the facilities and the first impression of the the LU was that it looked pretty good. Club was really busy too.

My impression of the LU changed a bit as I went on the hunt. I think I approached 5/6 girls who all said either they were busy or had an appointment. One said she had a date! One of these was the girl who showed me arround. Her busy seemed to be her looking after another girl and perhaps teaching her the job! This pretty much eliminated all the girls that suited me.

Eventually started talking to a young Romanian. Think her name was Sami. She said she was 18. Her secend day in the club. She had been working for a very short time in Happy Garden but said she didn't like it there. Decided to go for it. I'm always concerned in the clubs where the girls are partly dressed that when the top comes off the tits may not be to liking. I wasn't dissapointed here though! Lovely pair of small pointy tits.

Reasonable enough session but she showed her inexperience. I wouldn't be rushing to repeat.

Not sure if this is the norm that a lot of the top girls get booked in advance or if I was just unlucky but I don't think I'll be visiting here again unless I've no other options. Facilities are great but that's not what I'd be going for!

Smuler
08-11-16, 14:21
Not sure if this is the norm that a lot of the top girls get booked in advance or if I was just unlucky but I don't think I'll be visiting here again unless I've no other options.Hi Jim You mentioned that you got there early afternoon, but did not mention what time you stayed until?

Best Regards.

Smuler.

Jim57
08-11-16, 14:33
Hi Jim You mentioned that you got there early afternoon, but did not mention what time you stayed until?

Best Regards.

Smuler.Its a while ago but from memory I got there about 2 and left arround 7.

Pistons
08-11-16, 15:51
Just the fact that these girls (happens in all clubs) say such things as 'I'm busy', or 'I have a date' unless its clear that they are booked for the whole night, goes to show how much people get different service from the same girls. I have read lots of reports here on the forum depicting girls I have gone with where the report is night and day from what I experienced with the same girl. In both the good and bad direction.

Just one girl made an excuse to me at GT, but later we still went to the room even though I felt we didnt click 100%, but I think impressions goes a long way. First impressions, and then later girls talk between themselves on how you are in the room. How much you spend in the room etc etc. Personally I've been victim of being labelled a bit cheap at one club. Even if that only goes for girls which I am just half way into and not really hyped about... so in the end they can loose alot of money by branding us the wrong way...

Smuler
08-11-16, 20:15
Its a while ago but from memory I got there about 2 and left arround 7.Thanks Jim. I usually go for about 12-9 PM, so it's rare that you don't get to see the whole lineup, both day, and the beginning of the nigh shift.

5 hours might be a not enough time.

Thanks for replying.

Best Regards.

Smuler.

PornsTyler
08-11-16, 22:17
Hey guys,

I visited GT last Thursday from late afternoon until late evening. Had two sessions. With two Germans. First was with Mio. I had seen her several times, we even had talked to each other a couple of times but we never made it to the room because she had been always fully booked. Now it was my time. In my eyes she's a very beautiful girl with beautiful eyes and a nice slim body, although I have to admit that her ass is a little too big for a skinny frame. Don't get me wrong, her body is great, her ass is great too, but I'm very very much into the skinny girls who have small asses. Anyway, the room was good, but not great. She's really into wild sex and licking, she took a good hard pounding from me, but she's not into DFK which is a major turn-down for me. But all in all I liked her, because she doesn't only seem to enjoy sex but she's smart and friendly on top. I will repeat with her for a threesome, because she told me she's very much into girls. But not into girls who just fake that to give a show for the customer. She doesn't like that at all. What she really likes is a girl who enjoys a girl's pussy as much as she does. She told me that she likes Joanna (for that, that blonde girl from Holland, but she's not my type. Any suggestions for a threesome with Mio? A girl that is as wild and natural into sex and likes pussy for real?

As you now know, my type of girls are the slim and skinny ones with perfect small asses, like Marianna, but unfortunately I couldn't catch her. She was the girl with the best body for me on that Thursday. Hoped to see Barby or Barbie, but she wasn't there. Either Lisa or Venice, who is my absolute No. 1, the little Terminator. I reported about her two weeks ago. What a sex machine!

So, I switched to my second type, which is the Bimbo Porn Star type. I saw a girl which suited this type 100%, I had never seen her before, her name was Gia. She told me that she just started to work in GT a few days ago and that she will quit already in a couple of days to go back to Hamburg. There she was (is still?) working in the legendary Herbertstrasse, known as a tourist trap and a complete rip-off. I knew that, but I said to myself, fuck off, you have to bang this ****! Which I did. And she was not so bad. At least REAL fucking and sucking (haha!) not like the trap they gave the poor customers in Hamburg. No kissing, but that was not needed during this session, I was just seeing and feeling this true Bimbo with her huge fake tits, her slutty face with her fake nose, her stunning legs, her incredible, really incredible ass (and all covered in tattoos. She did a good job, it was porn, nothing else, which means she liked to show off herself and her features, a lot of dirty talk and moaning, slutty facial expressions, I knew that all was fake, but you know what? I didn't give a shit. I was just thinking, man, you're banging this dream of Bimbo right now and I was just enjoying myself. Best part was when I pounded her doggy while she was standing up against the wall. Porn heels on, for sure. She told me she will come back in September.

Well, this was my Thursday at GT. Two good sessions, not the greatest ones, because of the lack of kissing, but all in all I could recommend both, Mio and Gia. Although completely different. Mio for wild passionate true sex. Gia for the banging a Porn **** feeling without any true passion. This was my second or third Thursday in a row, I think I will return on a Sunday to see some other girls.

PChew
08-11-16, 23:28
I visited Golden Time on 22nd July. Got there early afternoon and got shown around by one of the girls.

My impression of the LU changed a bit as I went on the hunt. I think I approached 5/6 girls who all said either they were busy or had an appointment. One said she had a date! One of these was the girl who showed me arround. Her busy seemed to be her looking after another girl and perhaps teaching her the job!

Not sure if this is the norm that a lot of the top girls get booked in advance or if I was just unlucky but I don't think I'll be visiting here again unless I've no other options. Facilities are great but that's not what I'd be going for!Normal for top girls get booked in advance. Not so normal that you even had a chance to speak to them if they were busy. They would either be rushing in and out of a room, or sitting and chatting with their man.

PussyLiccker
08-12-16, 14:35
Some girls probably have pre-bookings. I just go for girls that are available so I haven'the run into that. When the place is busy, wait for rooms with girls may have clients asking them in advance if they are busy. So, soon after they come out a client waiting.

I guess the busier ones coming out of the reception a lot would be most likely that they may have clients lined up.

One instance I had was a girl I knew that I haven'the seen in awhile totally ignored me when coming by, didn't say Hi and went for a punter next to me. I took it as she didn't remember me.

Later met her again and told me he was a regular of hers. She has her lriorities. LOL. At LR as well. Two girls I know are always busy. They recognize me when I arrive. I understand they are busy. Long rooming client. So, girls may have a special clients pre-booked. Typically long rooming regulars.

PChew
08-13-16, 11:17
Hey guys,

I visited GT last Thursday from late afternoon until late evening. Had two sessions. With two Germans. First was with Mio. I had seen her several times, we even had talked to each other a couple of times but we never made it to the room because she had been always fully booked. Now it was my time. In my eyes she's a very beautiful girl with beautiful eyes and a nice slim body, although I have to admit that her ass is a little too big for a skinny frame. Don't get me wrong, her body is great, her ass is great too, but I'm very very much into the skinny girls who have small asses. Anyway, the room was good, but not great. She's really into wild sex and licking, she took a good hard pounding from me, but she's not into DFK which is a major turn-down for me. But all in all I liked her, because she doesn't only seem to enjoy sex but she's smart and friendly on top. I will repeat with her for a threesome, because she told me she's very much into girls. But not into girls who just fake that to give a show for the customer. She doesn't like that at all. What she really likes is a girl who enjoys a girl's pussy as much as she does. She told me that she likes Joanna (for that, that blonde girl from Holland, but she's not my type. Any suggestions for a threesome with Mio? A girl that is as wild and natural into sex and likes pussy for real?

As you now know, my type of girls are the slim and skinny ones with perfect small asses, like Marianna, but unfortunately I couldn't catch her. She was the girl with the best body for me on that Thursday. Hoped to see Barby or Barbie, but she wasn't there. Either Lisa or Venice, who is my absolute No. 1, the little Terminator. I reported about her two weeks ago. What a sex machine!

Well, this was my Thursday at GT. Two good sessions, not the greatest ones, because of the lack of kissing, but all in all I could recommend both, Mio and Gia. Although completely different. Mio for wild passionate true sex. Gia for the banging a Porn **** feeling without any true passion. This was my second or third Thursday in a row, I think I will return on a Sunday to see some other girls.Thanks for the report. I also quite like the German girls in GT. I am more into GFE session and not much of a fan of porn star so the German girls whom I like are Isa, Lisa, Kimmy. I have yet to meet Venice but she sounds like my type. I think PL would also fancy her. The issue with all these German girls is that they come at different days. Isa is predominantly a weekend girl (though PL mentioned he sees her on a Tuesday). Lisa too. Kimmy avoids Friday and Saturday, and based on what you said Venice is also a weekday girl. Maybe this is not an issue. This just means everyday in GT there is always one German girl. Actually this sounds good. I would recommend Kimmy over Lisa / Isa in the room for her services.

PornsTyler
08-13-16, 11:37
Thanks for the report. I also quite like the German girls in GT. I am more into GFE session and not much of a fan of porn star so the German girls whom I like are Isa, Lisa, Kimmy. I have yet to meet Venice but she sounds like my type. I think PL would also fancy her. The issue with all these German girls is that they come at different days. Isa is predominantly a weekend girl (though PL mentioned he sees her on a Tuesday). Lisa too. Kimmy avoids Friday and Saturday, and based on what you said Venice is also a weekday girl. Maybe this is not an issue. This just means everyday in GT there is always one German girl. Actually this sounds good. I would recommend Kimmy over Lisa / Isa in the room for her services.Thank you! I know who Lisa is, but I don't know Isa and Kimmy. How can I recognize them? Do they have any special characteristics or features body wise or face or hair wise?

PChew
08-13-16, 20:15
Thank you! I know who Lisa is, but I don't know Isa and Kimmy. How can I recognize them? Do they have any special characteristics or features body wise or face or hair wise?Kimmy has short blonde hair. Fair skin. Green eye. 23 years old. She has a big star sign as a tattoo on her back and some more on the right leg. She has piercing on part of her body which is covered so not recognizable until you are in the room with her. She doesn't like to work on Friday and Sat in GT and she may be in yin yang instead. Isa, long blonde hair sometimes in pony tail, fair skin color. 20 years old. Don't remember any tattoo or piercing.

PornsTyler
08-13-16, 20:25
Kimmy has short blonde hair. Fair skin. Green eye. 23 years old. She has a big star sign as a tattoo on her back and some more on the right leg. She has piercing on part of her body which is covered so not recognizable until you are in the room with her. She doesn't like to work on Friday and Sat in GT and she may be in yin yang instead. Isa, long blonde hair sometimes in pony tail, fair skin color. 20 years old. Don't remember any tattoo or piercing.Thanks! So there's hope that I'll meet both of them next Sunday.

And yes, Venice told me that she doesn't like to work on weekends, she prefers Mo-Fri.

Bfsie
08-13-16, 20:39
Besides, if I asked them beforehand regarding kissing, would it really be service then? And would it really be a random selection? Or would it rather just be bargaining and unwillingness with a select few taken out of the greater audience? )I just read your post and sorry to response so late. Again you should ask whether she does kissing before going into the room with her. I tell you why later.

Obviously there are three types of WGs with regard to DFK: 1. Absolutely no DFK with any punter. 2. yes with every punter and 3. Maybe depending on the punter.

The main reasons for the WGs who offer absolutely no DFK with any punter:

1. They have REAL boyfriends. From my experience, very often their boyfriends demand that they can't have DFK (and anal sex) with any customer and their boyfriends want to feel that they are WG's real boyfriends with DFK and anal sex which nobody else can get from the WGs.

2. The WGs have strong belief that DFK is for true love for a man (or Jesus Christ. LOL. I tell you an interesting true incident: when I lived in Amsterdam, I have been with a WG who put a photo of Jesus Christ on her desk. After the sex, I asked her why she put Jesus photo on the desk, she said to me he is her boyfriend. I was speechless. I guess I will never get DFK from her.).

The main reasons for the WGs who offer DFK with any punter:

1. The WGs are usually not that good-looking or older and need attention and money.

2. The WGs despairly need money or the WGs need attention.

I would say, from what I talked and experienced with WGs, that majority (more than 50%) of WGs might do DFK, but not with every punter. Whether they do it heavily depends on the punter. Go back to the question of whether you should ask about DFK before going into the room, the answer is yes, because, if that WG thinks that you happen to be the punter on the borderline of whether she would DFK you or not, but you don't ask her about it before going into the room, she might just take the easy and not DFK you since you already in the room with you. If you ask her about DFK before going into the room, she would say yes since you are the punter whom she could DFK with and she doesn't want to lose your business.

My university methodology tells me not to ask about kissing beforehand to get a proper view. Asking before you go is the same as creating your own illusion and a skewed picture. : )If you want to talk about WG's real feeling toward you, there is no difference between girls in FKK clubs and girls in real life. For the WG's real feeling, you should always ask yourself whether you can get this WG in real life. If you can get this WG in real life as she is a non-working normal girl, then you can get this WG. If you can't get this WG in real life, then you can't get her in FKK and can't let her fall for you. There is no magic in FKK clubs unfortunately.

Pistons
08-14-16, 06:44
The 'absolutely no DFK with any punter' is normally a lie. Friendship, money, chemistry (not just about falling in love, but feeling at peace), number of repeats etc etc. Ymmv.

PChew
08-14-16, 08:59
Thanks! So there's hope that I'll meet both of them next Sunday.

And yes, Venice told me that she doesn't like to work on weekends, she prefers Mo-Fri.Forgot to mention: both are taller than Lisa and have bigger cup size. Kimmy is A / be cup and Isa is be / see. Kimmy usually sits at the chair near the glasses at the bar and Isa is normally sitting close to the poles. Best is to ask the receptionist to see if they are in and if so who they are. With these description only it will be difficult to pick them out from the crowd.

PornsTyler
08-14-16, 09:30
Forgot to mention: both are taller than Lisa and have bigger cup size. Kimmy is A / be cup and Isa is be / see. Kimmy usually sits at the chair near the glasses at the bar and Isa is normally sitting close to the poles. Best is to ask the receptionist to see if they are in and if so who they are. With these description only it will be difficult to pick them out from the crowd.That's a good advice, I'll try my best to spot them next Sunday. I'm looking forward especially to meet Kimmy. I read reports about Isa that she doesn't do DFK and she's more the soft vanilla type of girl which isn't my thing actually. I'm more into raunchy girls like Venice or Cora.

What about Barby? Read that she's around again these days but didn't see her last Thursday.

It's a while that I visited GT on a Sunday, so hope that the line-up fits my needs.

And hope to catch Lisa finally.

PussyLiccker
08-14-16, 15:04
Lisa a GFE? Not my experience. She's very active, and has been fast paced for me to say she is a slow GFE type. She gives a good time, but on the wild side due to her being highly active. I like her services, just different from Isa. Probably more suited for PornTyler.

Lisa can't be more than A-cup. Cleo is be-cup, tall. Nice build. Dunno Kimmy, would have to see her. Jenny Aca is tall with nice be-cups, on the slimmer side with pretty face. Too bad about her service level. If her service level was decent, I'the repeat for optiks. Amor is similar build to Isa, but Amor has large be-cups (or C), with Isa being be-cups. Amor has the nicest eyes. Similar type of services, GFE sensual type.

I don't believe Amor has tattoos. Isa def doesn't. Both are natural looking girls.

No asking for Lisa for me. I have good awareness of girls (spidey senses when I walk around). I immediately noticed Lisa's pretty face sitting on the outside couches (other side of the wall of the lounge) as I was walking by from breakfast. Build wise, not normally the type I'the go for (not the height I typically go for). I normally prefer current Felicia's build (height, the curves). That day, she wasn't seen all that much, but the couches outside on occasions. Not easy to get a hold of her really.

So, Isa, Cleo, and Felicia are more the type of body I'd go for. They fit closest to the height and build(girl with image attached would be more my build type). Lisa is slightly smaller than what I consider medium build even. Gloria is really tall. She has a large ass.

So, when I'm at the clubs I do what I can to see all the girls that maybe around. When I spot a very nice girl for my taste, if I can't get to them then, they become the targets for the day, and will get to them soon enough on the visit. Hehe. This actually causes a bit of delay if I was planning on doing a second club in the night. It's a good visit, if decisions on who to take are many, and easy. Lisa was easy.

Girls I dunno yet. Kimmy, Coco, Caro, and several girls Siri mentioned. I've visited enough to have seen them. Perhaps not my types.

I have seen Isa on Tues only, have not run into her yet on the weekend. Similarly Cleo, not on the weekend. Although, it's likely a lot of Germans to be weekenders, some probably choose non-busy days due to room waits, and with limited presence, they'd like to make as much as they can(make the most out of the time in the club). Isa was never really all that free on Tues so she maybe ok with such days without too much competition and room waits. As long as she's getting good business on those days, she should be cool with those day. She's very limited on work days, so she tries to be as busy as she can when she works. Also, she may prefer more relaxed ambiance on those days.

Sirioja
08-14-16, 22:13
I confirm tattooed, small tits, blond Lisa. De, can be friendly, playful, but not GFE, and she doesn't have the vagina potential to be PSE. She just plays, like many Germans.

Caro. De is small, short hair, brunette, late 20's, wonderful blue eyes, she can be a great GF and she has vagina potential.

Blond Jenni. De ex Aca has really beautiful be cup tits, average face for me, no skill, no sensuality, only sensitive when fucking.

Blond Jessi. De, who was at Sharks on end of March, is prettier face for me than Jenni, a bit higher skill, but fake noises.

Blond Romanians, Kim, Felipa and Juliet, seem to be quite good.

PChew
08-14-16, 23:10
That's a good advice, I'll try my best to spot them next Sunday. I'm looking forward especially to meet Kimmy. I read reports about Isa that she doesn't do DFK and she's more the soft vanilla type of girl which isn't my thing actually. I'm more into raunchy girls like Venice or Cora.

What about Barby? Read that she's around again these days but didn't see her last Thursday.

.Kimmy scores better than Lisa in room. You are right about Isa, and I doubt Lisa DFK. Barbie was there a week ago and looks very tanned. Her fan club seems to have disappeared.