La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Taipei

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 490 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 120 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Beitou & Xinbeitou, Yangmingshan. Spas

Quote Originally Posted by Pickley  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be visiting Taiwan soon and will be going to beitou to enjoy the hot springs. Any action out there? I hear year and years ago it was a hot spot but today it's all gone. If nothing else I'm going to try real hard on the dating apps. Would be so cool to enjoy a private hot tub with an equally hot companion.
    Yeah, you missed the Beitou scene by quite a few years. That was during the Japanese occupation, until maybe the very early 80's. During that time, there were female assisted bathhouses.

The natural mineral spas in Taiwan are unrivaled. I only scratched the surface. Some are normal, fairly hot, hovering 42 degrees Celsius for the general public. Other places attract the hardcore devils who can tolerate 47 C, 48 C. Can be torturous. I have had to endure the worst with those local devils because I didn't want to give them the gloating pleasure of watching me scream and jump out. So, I have endured the excruciating heat under the tribal head's scrutiny and emerged with my dignity, as I receive a stoic nod from the chief.

But, those are public baths. They are cheap. A book of ten visits for about 1200 NT. They usually have two pools, one pretty hot for the experts and another, sort of lukewarm — not really— comparatively speaking. Some have constant thermometer readings. Some don't. Most are segregated men from women and all nude. There is a public bath outside with many varying degrees pools in Xinbeitou where it is coed and you wear bathing suits, but the bathing suit is a non-Speedo type, but some people violate the rule without consequence. A young girl in a bikini could give you a spontaneous erection, and not wanting to walk around with a boner, you are forced to continue cooking in the hot sulfur water until the excitement drains.

It gets crowded. It is cheap. About 60 NT. And, their hottest pool is very hot, and they have cooler ones, down to a cold dip.

For myself, a cold dip pool is almost mandatory. A few don't have it. If no cold pool, you must drink much water, because in an extremely hot pool, you sweat profusely, but don't notice how much water you are actually losing. Too hot for too long, dehydration, heart palpitations. It is not uncommon to see someone faint there, lose consciousness. Once a guy stopped breathing. I had to use my YMCA skills maneuvers to revive him. A cold dip can restore your balance almost instantly. Some don't like hot to cold immediately because they say it upsets the heart rhythm. But, I have had no problem.

Hotels in Xinbeitou have private room sulfur baths, but more expensive. Xinbeitou boasts a famous Japanese style spa called Long Nice Hot Spring. I went very often. But, no longer, because it has no cold recovery pool and only 3 showers. It is enclosed and follows the rarer Japanese traditional spas demeanor. But, the water there is top quality. Other places recirculate water. Not considered authentic. And, this particular spa boasts that Emperor Hirohito took his bath there. For myself, this place is more akin to sitting zazen.

Some rarer spas are off the radar. The savvy congregants understand the pipes and valves and play around with them to suit their tastes and comfort level. I know of one place that I now avoid like the plague at certain times, when the local BIG KAHUNA comes to take his nightly bath. When he enters the building, everybody runs. He can tolerate about 50 C. He is inhuman. He remains unaffected. His skin is deep dark brown with red highlights. Probably close to 80's.

Some of these guys are really strong and wiry. They have been bathing / stretching / exercising / kungfu / taichi / qigong, all their lives.

Yangmingshan has a plethora of enjoyable spas along Xingyi Road 1, 2, 3 and 4. All are basically good. All easy access by public buses. All around 120 NT if you buy a book of ten.

Just walk in and everybody is helpful in these big spas with signs. Some have restaurants attached. Some have a packaged deal, dinner and bath.

Other spas are damned good up there and no frills and free. Some guys also hang out naked by the river up there, and piped in spa waters and made their own free makeshift baths, make fires and roast potatoes. But, a little more dangerous. You must violate no trespassing signs and could pay a fine.

Yangmingshan offers good bathing and it is cooler up in the mountains with all the green trees.

Thanks to everyone for the comments. Definitely makes me feel better. I'm excited to go see babygirl soon. I feel confident that it should go well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tefnx  [View Original Post]
    You could ask to see her Thai ID. It would star Mr / mr / miss even if changed as their according to their gender at their birth.
    Oh wow is this 100% fail proof? I guess it's a reasonable enough request. Would it say Mr / miss or is it something else in the Thai script?

Quote Originally Posted by Amazake  [View Original Post]
    But, that being said, I hope and pray that she was a woman, because it was a very meaningful, soul-touching encounter, expressed by both of us.

However, if I did find out for sure that she was a post-op, I would not repeat, because of my conditioning, even though it was extremely satisfying. And, if I see her again, most of my time will be spent giving her a complete physician's yearly physical examination, to get to the bottom of this.

I hope that doesn't make me a bigot. But, in modern society, it probably does. I just prefer to say that it is a matter of choice, in the same way that I prefer Asian women wholeheartedly over all other women from other nations. It is just a matter of choice.
    She was probably a she. Even if she was flat as a board if she had correct downstairs equipment, odds are she was real. It doesn't seem likely someone would do downstairs operation before top. I'm just considering cost and permanency.

Also don’t think that makes you a bigot. We all have different taste and different turn ons and turn offs. I have a friend that doesn’t like blondes because his mom is blonde.

Post-Op induced. Post traumatic stress disorders

Quote Originally Posted by AbcGators  [View Original Post]
    I need a little circle of support from my fellow hobbyists. Hopefully I can snap out of this ASAP. After learning about zinzin (who I met) and Karina (who I didn't meet but was completely fooled by the ad) I have started to become slightly obsessed with the idea of TS / TG. Not that I want it, but that I'm constantly thinking about it. In the last couple days I've conversed with a ton more visiting ladies and kinda narrowed down a short list of 7 or 8 that I'd like to try to meet in the next week (No I'm not going to meet them all but I just organize them in my mind and then kinda feel out who I'm most interested in when I have the availability) Anyway, ever single one of them that I've talked to has amazing photos, but then I just stare at them and slowly imagine them morph into a man. I spent about 30 minutes tonight reading an in depth article on how to spot a TS. It's consuming all of my brain function that I have set aside for the hobby. (Thankfully not really obsessing over it in my civilian life. Yet).

Anyway, tonight I went out on a quick outing to meet Uki from Massage Republic. She was fine looking, not amazing but perfectly acceptable. I was excited as we took the elevator up to her room. But then I noticed that I was more nervous than excited as we began our session. Something was off with me. And I was annoyed that she turned off two of the three lights in the room. It wasn't too dark, but my head started questioning. Why does it need to be harder to see. And why does it seem like she's turned in such a way to hide her pussy from me. While receiving BBBJ I started staring at her arms / elbows (there's an elbow test for men vs women), I stared at her neck (is that an adam's apple? I stared at her sorta man hands. Her breasts were fake, which I have zero problem with normally but then. Well, why are they fake? And why does she have to be from Thailand? I just couldn't get it out of my mind. And then I started losing my blood flow. I excused myself to go to the shower. I asked her to join me and she declined and seemed once again to be hiding her pussy. When I stepped back out from the shower, I asked her. Were you ever a man? No no she replied. We went back and forth a few times like this. I assured her I would love to know if she was and just want to find out more, but she denied denied denied. I told her about what happened to me to elicit sympathy, once again tell her that I'm totally happy with leaving the way things are but if she can tell me the truth I'd be even more happy. No, she said again that she was never a man. So I apologized, I told her it had nothing to do with her at all and was just about what happened to me and now my brain is all confused and messed up. I would try to relax. We slowly got back into things, she started back down on the BBBJ, and then my brain started thinking about all the same things again. And after a minute I just told her I was done. Sorry. It's not you it's me.

As I left, I still felt 50/50. As much as she denied it, I felt there was still a good chance she either just has a rule to always deny it for self-preservation, or perhaps she's had to psychologically believe and forget her past. On the other hand, it's entirely possible she was telling the truth. There were no smoking guns here. Her hands weren't slender and delicate, but neither were they extreme man hands. Her elbows didn't seem to bend quite enough, her neck maybe had a bulge or maybe not. Nothing definitive and in fact none of these tests are definitive. One funny thing was that at one point I literally opened her legs to see her pussy, which she had been very reluctant to allow me to do (we were just sitting so it wasn't a natural move) and she let me see everything for about 1. 5 seconds. It looked a little off to me, but then not really. The strangest thing about it all imo was that she just didn't want me to see it. And then she covered herself back up and told me she just thinks it is weird and that she doesn't think that part of women's bodies are very attractive. Ok, the words weren't super convincing but her manner and delivery was convincing enough. She did seem like she could legitimately be a woman who felt that way.

In any case, the bottom line is that I couldn't help myself at all. Even if she was the most gorgeous woman in the world, I feel like I would've stared at certain aspects long enough to wonder. Cause being TS definitely doesn't make you less attractive. I'm just not sure how I'll get over this! I may just need to convince my brain that a post-op TS is in fact no different than a woman from birth in terms of pleasuring myself. I don't know. Help!!

Now for a brief review of the items I didn't mention:

Uki was in fact herself in the images / videos shared. She's a little less attractive than the images, imo, but only slightly. I'd give her a 6. 5. Probably mid-30's, which is on the old side compared to all the girls I've met but certainly not old looking. But she's got a little bit of pudge around the stomach. Her ad is 5 k for one hour and 2 shots, 2. 5 k for 30 minutes, 2 k for 20 minutes. One of the main factors in choosing to see her was that she was the most economical ad I'd seen online (I took the 30 min option) I felt slightly bad for her not only because of my questioning her gender, but also because as we chatted I found out that she had come with an agency to work in Taichung but it was not good work. They had sorta misrepresented how much she'd have to work and she did not like it there at all. In her words she "escaped" to Taipei and now was managing herself. So anyway, to end this long, twisted post of mine, I'll just say if anyone wants to see her she's good looking for middle-agish, her BBBJ was good, her demeanor was kind and sweet, and please let me know if you think she's post-op!!
    It is easy to say "so what," and take it in stride if another guy gets hoodwinked into a session with a retooled / overhauled dude.

I actually laughed my ass off when it happened to my cousin, and also to another very good buddy of mine. I kidded him for years to make him relive it. And, I enjoyed watching him squirm.

But, we are friends for many decades, and have been lovingly kidding each other ever since high school. It is all in good fun, and we always have each others' backs.

If it happened to me, I probably wouldn't tell him, but if he found out, he would have the last laugh, and ridicule me to my last breath.

But, if your psyche is vehemently against an intimate relationship with other than a natural-born female, and to be sold an imposter, a post-op, that is a lie and deceit of the highest order. It really is unforgivable.

I know, after my near-miss, I was sickened for days, especially with the thought of their castration.

On the other hand, on Kangding, I met a strikingly innocent, extremely feminine young Thai. I found her gorgeous. But, there "seemed" to be an ever so faint remnants or slight shadow of a mustache. I let it go. Clothes off, flat as a board. Strike two.

It did cross my mind, "possibly, maybe, what if?

But, her extreme femininity, bashfulness, sweet, passive behavior and flowing, bamboo-like, delicate stature, soft, pliable body, allayed most of my concerns.

It was a very tender, intimate encounter with true human understanding and compassion. Much unlike some of those wild, lustful, raucous, lecherous, lewd, exciting sessions that the area is known for.

But, there is a doubt in that session, as opposed to the hundreds of sessions with no doubt whatsoever.

But, that being said, I hope and pray that she was a woman, because it was a very meaningful, soul-touching encounter, expressed by both of us.

However, if I did find out for sure that she was a post-op, I would not repeat, because of my conditioning, even though it was extremely satisfying. And, if I see her again, most of my time will be spent giving her a complete physician's yearly physical examination, to get to the bottom of this.

I hope that doesn't make me a bigot. But, in modern society, it probably does. I just prefer to say that it is a matter of choice, in the same way that I prefer Asian women wholeheartedly over all other women from other nations. It is just a matter of choice.

Beitou

I'm going to be visiting Taiwan soon and will be going to beitou to enjoy the hot springs. Any action out there? I hear year and years ago it was a hot spot but today it's all gone. If nothing else I'm going to try real hard on the dating apps. Would be so cool to enjoy a private hot tub with an equally hot companion.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazake  [View Original Post]
    I have never been to the Philippines. But, after hearing your opinions, if I could ever break free, I would love to try it out. However, just for personal taste, I find them generally really cute, but I do prefer the more extreme Far Eastern features of certain Asian countries. But, that wouldn't get in my way. They are fine looking lively women.

My friend married a young one, about 35 years difference in age, and she made him a happy man. But, they had a fight one day, and his wife really likes me and respects me because I have helped her husband out of many problems. She knows I have good intentions. So, I acted as a sort of marriage counselor between them. I consoled her and comforted her, as she was new to the States. So, she likes me.

My friend told me that she is uninhibited in bed and is up for anything, and my friend approached me if I would be open to wife swapping, because he asked his Filipino wife, and she was ready to go. But, I like to keep my mongering less personal, and, besides, my wife would be utterly aghast and disgusted by such an escapade. But, still, I really appreciated her openness to having sex with her husband's good friend with his permission. It struck me as just so trusting, obedient, cute and friendly. I would never have done it, because these things have ways of coming back and biting you in the ass, but, it still had a certain innocence and sweetness to the invitation.
    In my youth I had such a crush on that cute Filipina look. That mix of Latina and Asian looks so exotic and cute to me. I'm mostly over that phase but still find the women very attractive. I think for a large part I was able to satisfy my cravings with my trip. Would I go back? Yeah I still want to. Having the right expectations and mentality. Do I think it's possible to have a real loving relationship, yes but it won't be easy. If you're from a first world country, the background is just so different.

On the upside Filipinas are more willing to ignore age difference than a lot of cultures. Super easy to find a 18 to mid 20's girlfriend as a middle aged man. The girls also love sex and are very open minded. It's also easier than average to get that girlfriend experience. On a mongering note, short time is 1-3 hours as opposed to less than an hour. Long time is overnight with a shot in the morning.

Downsides of PH is the poverty environment. It's seriously kind of sad and I feel bad for the people living in such poverty. If you've ever been to Tijuana, it will make Mexico seem developed. The nice areas can be very nice and modern but right around the corner are slums and shantys. It's hot in PH and a lot of places don't have AC. Like you'll have AC in your hotel room but not in the lobby or halls. Always be on the lookout for thievery. Didn't happen to me but a relative of mine was visiting with his wife and got purse snatched. The food is also not that great.

The hospitality of the Filipino culture is unreal. They are such caring people. They're very family oriented as well. That being said I feel like cheating happens a lot. Men are infamous for committing adultery and while the culture propetuates women being traditional, I wouldn't be surprised if they sneak as well. The women like sex. It's like easy mode trying to hook up in PH with civilians. They're sweet as can be but they're also all liars and two faced to some extent. Like they will want to show you their sweet side but will always want something underneath that. Don't be surprised if they continually ask for help for food, bills, school or family issues; they'll keep talking to you on text and ask every once in a while. I'm making myself sound like a misogynist but more so as a warning to you guys. Listen to Chris Brown when he says these hoes ain't loyal. I'm not hating because everyone has needs; just want you guys to be prepared. Don't fall for a girl easily because she acts like your sweet girlfriend or if she lets you do it without a condom because no one uses condoms there. I know Amakaze is really strict about protection but condoms are very optional in PH. They're very catholic over there.

As for swinging with your friend, I agree. I'the want to keep my mongering life separate. I feel like it can get super weird with people you know. At least I feel paranoid it would make things weird for the friendship. I've never even *****d with friends before, which actually sounds like it could be a cool experience. Especially something like going to FKK in Germany or a sex vacation. I think I can only do that with a couple of my friends. This is like my dirty little secret no one really knows about. Some of my boys know but even then only a few of my closest friends know any details. You probably really impressed your friends wife with your patience and understanding. By showing her you're a good caretaker and standup guy. You could have made a move on her during a moment of weakness but didn't and that probably made her like you more. I wouldn't be surprised if she somehow baited the wife swap idea to your friend.

Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by Pickley  [View Original Post]
    Brother, I went through something similar in the PH. Realized halfway through BJ it was a trap. Kind of my fault because I didn't ask if she was a ladyboy before but she didn't give any hint. She looked prettier than most girls and had a feminine voice so I didn't even consider it. She had a good attitude and I tried to finish but I just couldn't; she really tried and I felt bad but couldn't get over her being a man. That messed with me mentally and I ended up going down a rabbit hole of researching warning signs. A lot can be covered up with good surgery. Adams Apple can be filed down, eyebrows can be worked on and voice can't always be a tell. Ring and middle finger length I think isn't too reliable as well. Broad shoulders and elbows I think are the most obvious signs. And post op surgery scars, but mine was pre op.

So after that experience I became paranoid every girl might have been a trap. I even started to doubt whether one of the girls I saw before was a trap. I'm mostly over my experience and have accepted things. I think you should for the most part just trust when a girl says she is a real girl if you ask directly. Most people will be honest. Just do your due diligence. There's only so much you can do and worry about. I know the experience is still fresh but don't try and find bones in an egg. It is what it is. If you try to find signs, you will be able to find doubt every time.

ABC and Amakaze, I totally understand it's not apples to apples to compare with a 3rd world country. But my stint in PH has kind of ruined me for Filipinas at least. It was a fluke I even went to Philippines but my CP value has been completely upturned by my experiences there. I can't look at Filipinas the same anymore haha. If you guys have a chance and can stand 3rd world conditions, I highly recommend trying. I've never been to Thailand or SEA so it was a completely new kind of mongering experience for me. The sheer value of what I experienced in PH was staggering. Other than maybe being a bit classier or in turn with westerner culture, you'the probably get higher mileage in PH at a fraction of the cost. The girls do EVERYTHING and the experiencing / pacing is a lot more girlfriend like. Anyways I'm going to hop off my soap box now.
    I have never been to the Philippines. But, after hearing your opinions, if I could ever break free, I would love to try it out. However, just for personal taste, I find them generally really cute, but I do prefer the more extreme Far Eastern features of certain Asian countries. But, that wouldn't get in my way. They are fine looking lively women.

My friend married a young one, about 35 years difference in age, and she made him a happy man. But, they had a fight one day, and his wife really likes me and respects me because I have helped her husband out of many problems. She knows I have good intentions. So, I acted as a sort of marriage counselor between them. I consoled her and comforted her, as she was new to the States. So, she likes me.

My friend told me that she is uninhibited in bed and is up for anything, and my friend approached me if I would be open to wife swapping, because he asked his Filipino wife, and she was ready to go. But, I like to keep my mongering less personal, and, besides, my wife would be utterly aghast and disgusted by such an escapade. But, still, I really appreciated her openness to having sex with her husband's good friend with his permission. It struck me as just so trusting, obedient, cute and friendly. I would never have done it, because these things have ways of coming back and biting you in the ass, but, it still had a certain innocence and sweetness to the invitation.

I need a little circle of support from my fellow hobbyists. Hopefully I can snap out of this ASAP. After learning about zinzin (who I met) and Karina (who I didn't meet but was completely fooled by the ad) I have started to become slightly obsessed with the idea of TS / TG. Not that I want it, but that I'm constantly thinking about it. In the last couple days I've conversed with a ton more visiting ladies and kinda narrowed down a short list of 7 or 8 that I'd like to try to meet in the next week (No I'm not going to meet them all but I just organize them in my mind and then kinda feel out who I'm most interested in when I have the availability) Anyway, ever single one of them that I've talked to has amazing photos, but then I just stare at them and slowly imagine them morph into a man. I spent about 30 minutes tonight reading an in depth article on how to spot a TS. It's consuming all of my brain function that I have set aside for the hobby. (Thankfully not really obsessing over it in my civilian life. Yet).
    Brother, I went through something similar in the PH. Realized halfway through BJ it was a trap. Kind of my fault because I didn't ask if she was a ladyboy before but she didn't give any hint. She looked prettier than most girls and had a feminine voice so I didn't even consider it. She had a good attitude and I tried to finish but I just couldn't; she really tried and I felt bad but couldn't get over her being a man. That messed with me mentally and I ended up going down a rabbit hole of researching warning signs. A lot can be covered up with good surgery. Adams Apple can be filed down, eyebrows can be worked on and voice can't always be a tell. Ring and middle finger length I think isn't too reliable as well. Broad shoulders and elbows I think are the most obvious signs. And post op surgery scars, but mine was pre op.

So after that experience I became paranoid every girl might have been a trap. I even started to doubt whether one of the girls I saw before was a trap. I'm mostly over my experience and have accepted things. I think you should for the most part just trust when a girl says she is a real girl if you ask directly. Most people will be honest. Just do your due diligence. There's only so much you can do and worry about. I know the experience is still fresh but don't try and find bones in an egg. It is what it is. If you try to find signs, you will be able to find doubt every time.

Yeah I hear ya, but in a way it's not apples to apples cause I'm not in a position where I can just take off to Vietnam / Philippines / etc whenever I want to. Definitely jealous of any of the fellas on here who are free to do whatever they want. And actually, if I was free as a bird I'd probably do far less of this paid stuff cause it does seem I am more than capable of pulling some attractive ladies on my own. But alas I'm probably in my twilight years of still being able to do so. I am hoping to get a job soon that will require me to make some trips around Asia. But it's far from a certainty. So I can only take what's available here in Taiwan. And furthermore, two of the three Filipinas I met are based in UAE, so their context is quite different from back home I imagine.
    ABC and Amakaze, I totally understand it's not apples to apples to compare with a 3rd world country. But my stint in PH has kind of ruined me for Filipinas at least. It was a fluke I even went to Philippines but my CP value has been completely upturned by my experiences there. I can't look at Filipinas the same anymore haha. If you guys have a chance and can stand 3rd world conditions, I highly recommend trying. I've never been to Thailand or SEA so it was a completely new kind of mongering experience for me. The sheer value of what I experienced in PH was staggering. Other than maybe being a bit classier or in turn with westerner culture, you'the probably get higher mileage in PH at a fraction of the cost. The girls do EVERYTHING and the experiencing / pacing is a lot more girlfriend like. Anyways I'm going to hop off my soap box now.

Anyway, tonight I went out on a quick outing to meet Uki from Massage Republic. She was fine looking, not amazing but perfectly acceptable. I was excited as we took the elevator up to her room. But then I noticed that I was more nervous than excited as we began our session. Something was off with me. And I was annoyed that she turned off two of the three lights in the room. It wasn't too dark, but my head started questioning. Why does it need to be harder to see. And why does it seem like she's turned in such a way to hide her pussy from me. While receiving BBBJ I started staring at her arms / elbows (there's an elbow test for men vs women), I stared at her neck (is that an adam's apple? I stared at her sorta man hands. Her breasts were fake, which I have zero problem with normally but then. Well, why are they fake? And why does she have to be from Thailand? I just couldn't get it out of my mind. And then I started losing my blood flow..
    You could ask to see her Thai ID. It would star Mr / mr / miss even if changed as their according to their gender at their birth.

Quote Originally Posted by BurgundyRon  [View Original Post]
    Short update to help you guys out in case you're curious to try out Babygirl.
    Thank you so much for your review. She's one of my shortlist (see my long rambling freak out post) and it may help me to see someone who's already been test-driven and given a seal of approval.

To be 100% clear, you're talking about "babygirl" and not "babygirl_bella / chesca" right? The second babygirl is also on my short list and even has appeared right below the first babygirl on the website (the listings shuffle around each time I visit).

Your post may be just what I need to get the confidence back up and not psych myself out anymore. She's definitely my type as well.

Psychological Issues. I might be in trouble (also a quasi review of Uki)

Anyway, tonight I went out on a quick outing to meet Uki from Massage Republic. She was fine looking, not amazing but perfectly acceptable. I was excited as we took the elevator up to her room. But then I noticed that I was more nervous than excited as we began our session. Something was off with me. And I was annoyed that she turned off two of the three lights in the room. It wasn't too dark, but my head started questioning. Why does it need to be harder to see. And why does it seem like she's turned in such a way to hide her pussy from me. While receiving BBBJ I started staring at her arms / elbows (there's an elbow test for men vs women), I stared at her neck (is that an adam's apple? I stared at her sorta man hands. Her breasts were fake, which I have zero problem with normally but then. Well, why are they fake? And why does she have to be from Thailand? I just couldn't get it out of my mind. And then I started losing my blood flow. I excused myself to go to the shower. I asked her to join me and she declined and seemed once again to be hiding her pussy. When I stepped back out from the shower, I asked her. Were you ever a man? No no she replied. We went back and forth a few times like this. I assured her I would love to know if she was and just want to find out more, but she denied denied denied. I told her about what happened to me to elicit sympathy, once again tell her that I'm totally happy with leaving the way things are but if she can tell me the truth I'd be even more happy. No, she said again that she was never a man. So I apologized, I told her it had nothing to do with her at all and was just about what happened to me and now my brain is all confused and messed up. I would try to relax. We slowly got back into things, she started back down on the BBBJ, and then my brain started thinking about all the same things again. And after a minute I just told her I was done. Sorry. It's not you it's me.

As I left, I still felt 50/50. As much as she denied it, I felt there was still a good chance she either just has a rule to always deny it for self-preservation, or perhaps she's had to psychologically believe and forget her past. On the other hand, it's entirely possible she was telling the truth. There were no smoking guns here. Her hands weren't slender and delicate, but neither were they extreme man hands. Her elbows didn't seem to bend quite enough, her neck maybe had a bulge or maybe not. Nothing definitive and in fact none of these tests are definitive. One funny thing was that at one point I literally opened her legs to see her pussy, which she had been very reluctant to allow me to do (we were just sitting so it wasn't a natural move) and she let me see everything for about 1. 5 seconds. It looked a little off to me, but then not really. The strangest thing about it all imo was that she just didn't want me to see it. And then she covered herself back up and told me she just thinks it is weird and that she doesn't think that part of women's bodies are very attractive. Ok, the words weren't super convincing but her manner and delivery was convincing enough. She did seem like she could legitimately be a woman who felt that way.

In any case, the bottom line is that I couldn't help myself at all. Even if she was the most gorgeous woman in the world, I feel like I would've stared at certain aspects long enough to wonder. Cause being TS definitely doesn't make you less attractive. I'm just not sure how I'll get over this! I may just need to convince my brain that a post-op TS is in fact no different than a woman from birth in terms of pleasuring myself. I don't know. Help!!

Now for a brief review of the items I didn't mention:

Uki was in fact herself in the images / videos shared. She's a little less attractive than the images, imo, but only slightly. I'd give her a 6. 5. Probably mid-30's, which is on the old side compared to all the girls I've met but certainly not old looking. But she's got a little bit of pudge around the stomach. Her ad is 5 k for one hour and 2 shots, 2. 5 k for 30 minutes, 2 k for 20 minutes. One of the main factors in choosing to see her was that she was the most economical ad I'd seen online (I took the 30 min option) I felt slightly bad for her not only because of my questioning her gender, but also because as we chatted I found out that she had come with an agency to work in Taichung but it was not good work. They had sorta misrepresented how much she'd have to work and she did not like it there at all. In her words she "escaped" to Taipei and now was managing herself. So anyway, to end this long, twisted post of mine, I'll just say if anyone wants to see her she's good looking for middle-agish, her BBBJ was good, her demeanor was kind and sweet, and please let me know if you think she's post-op!!

Tried out babygirl on MR

Short update to help you guys out in case you're curious to try out Babygirl.

So in summary. Would I recommend. Yeah I would suggest trying out, will give you some details below.

Firstly, are the photos accurate? Yes, actually some of the most accurate photos I've seen on that site. You'll definitely know it's her and very similar, most accurate is the one with flowers and cakes or black dress, Sometimes in these ads and they're too touched up and when you meet you can tell it's the same girl but a bit out of date or figure is a bit worse.

Secondly, looks, she was my type, sexy figure, pretty face, and lots of tattoos. Only thing is that there boltons but otherwise all seemed natural. You'll know anyway from the pics.

Thirdly, service. This is where she gets let down a bit. This is a kangding style romp but in a much nicer setting (hotel in ximending). She said she'd showered already so lone shower first, . Managed a lot of positions and she was partially guiding that, with some sexy moves along the way. Everything covered and wouldn't have done anything different.

How was the damage - 5 k for one shot. Seemed pretty fair and I didn't try to bargain, though I was primed to walk out if anything was off. I'd say that's pretty good value by Taipei standards.

Any other negatives? Two things to consider apart from the fairly basic service:

One was strong smell of perfume. Sometimes get the sense that is masking something but didn't get that sense, just seemed a bit heavy handed with perfume.

Second is her attitude. She was very pleasant and maybe even more than that, but this was a transaction and nothing more. There's not too much additional warmth.

If you see her can mention I introduced.

Post-ops

Quote Originally Posted by NigtRider  [View Original Post]
    I am sure I have had experiences with post-op before without realizing it. How do you find out Zinzin is a post-op? Any tricks that one uses to find out if an escort is a post-op?

What did your friend say that give post-op away?
    It's a dilemma, indeed. Because, obviously, aside from the altered genitalia, all other aspects of the body are almost identical, or could be, with respect to both sexes.

And, a post-op, could appear even more feminine and accommodating because they are compensating for all the lost years in the wrong body, and making up for lost time by really showering you with femininity, and the smokescreen can be mesmerizing.

I only know of one time when I was going all-in recklessly for the bait. It was in this country, and she was a civilian, not a pro, shaking her lavish, and all natural hips, in a gorgeous tight dress with heels in a nice shopping mall area. I mean, from her back, she appeared more female than a born-female. And, I just assumed her to be a flamboyant horny civilian, looking to hook up.

We got to talking, and I noticed nothing untoward, except that we were really hitting it off. The conversation was close and sexy and highly intelligent. It was almost a "fait accompli. " We both knew we were headed to the bedroom.

The conversation was extremely open and transparent and the post-op mentioned a recent surgery in conversation. I inquired as to the surgery, and was told, extremely matter-of-fact, "an orchiectomy. " Now, not such a common medical term, I did not recognize it immediately. And, we went on with lively spirited enjoyable chit-chat, while I am pulling apart this word simultaneously, but without asking for a definition, and still smiling and being pleasant, not to spoil the vibe.

So, I went to the latter half of the word, "ectomy," knowing it meant surgical removal. Okay, fine, she probably had a simple surgical removal of an annoying bone spur. Fine. But, without breaking stride in conversation, my mind was grappling with the first half of the word, "orchi. " Strange little word, I thought. Heard it or read it before. "Oh, yeah, GNC Vitamin Store used to sell sex vitamins and I once read the ingredients, and the words "bovine orchic" was a listed ingredient.

Suddenly, the two words merged, and I felt a devastation and a dull ache in my lower abdomen and crotch, a sudden deep panic that vibrated to my soul, as my mind reinterpreted the medical term into its common usage, "castration. ".

The conversation stopped midstream. I gasped for air. I excused myself, saying I just realized I am missing an important appointment, enraptured in our conversation, stumbled onto the streets, got some air, cup of coffee, and tried to shake it off.

You have to realize that you young guys grew up with this phenomenon as fairly common. But, I grew up in a time where it's rarity was so extreme.

All that being said, I imagine a possible hint might be if she fails to have fluids below, without lubricants. Also, many have the broader skull and forehead of a male, and need the structure to be recontoured, and, of course, the Adam's apple, bigger hands, voice, broad shoulders. But, of course once Cupid's arrow hits, your brain shuts down and you are thinking with your lower brain.

Thanks for the report. Is she really 5'7"?
    Yeah that seems about right. She was definitely taller than I expected.

I am sure I have had experiences with post-op before without realizing it. How do you find out Zinzin is a post-op? Any tricks that one uses to find out if an escort is a post-op?

What did your friend say that give post-op away?
    If you search for zinzin on these forums you'll see a couple people who are quite certain that she is post-op based on their deep knowledge and experience. To me it is very possible too. Some of the details I recall are the dim lighting, the fact that zinzin had so much patience with me and didn't have any trouble taking a long pounding (I'm 6' and I've always felt average but since coming to Taiwan everyone seems to make it out like I'm massive. And all the girls I've seen besides ZZ need a break after a minute or two).

My friend had said something to the effect of it just being different and noticeable when he went to 69. I honestly didn't pay much attention at the time because it was part of a really funny story and also I naively assumed such a thing could never happen to me! At this point it would probably be weird for me to ask him about that story again. Anyway I dunno. I'd certainly like to find out more clues as well.

I really appreciate Filler's post about Karina, otherwise I had every intention of seeing her. And I mean, to me it's not the end of the world if I end up with a post-op. But it's a significant factor in deciding who to see.

Babygirl Jona

Any experiences / thoughts on her? I've gotten a little psyched out now trying to spot who might be a hidden TS.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...asian-filipino

Posting Limitations