La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Sosua Reports

+ Add Report
Page 405 of 2337 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 415 455 505 905 1405 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 35055
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntingGeorge  [View Original Post]
    When she was ready to leave this morning, she started telling me something about her baby, I figured she was trying to ask for more money, so just stuck to the old reliable no entiendo. She tried to explain herself but was simply rewarded with another no entiendo,
    Glad everything worked out for you. Looks like you took one right out of my playbook. My Domimican lawyer chick that always comes to my city was asking me for more of a commitment last night. I didn't understand either!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20171107_110502.jpg‎  

I gave this a lot of consideration. Once you put it into perspective for me, I also became concerned that her plan was to latch on for a few days, as she kept asking how long I'm here for and how long I wanted her to stay.

Although I'm sure I would have found an available chica in the disco, considering the length of my trip, I really wanted a TLN last night. My experience with picking up new chicas and having a positive TLN experience has not been great. So, my decision was roll the dice on finding an available chica at 11 pm on a Monday night, who would perform to expectations, or gamble on the one I'd been chatting to actually showing up and leaving in the morning with no hassle (I wasn't concerned about her performing, given my friend's positive experience).

I decided to feel her out and had the attached chat with her. My objective was to 1. Show some sympathy, which would be an opening for her to ask for more money 2. Make it clear that I would not keep her past last night 3. Clarify the deal in writing 4. Hedge my bet (offering her an extra 500 effectively gave me 4/1 odds that I wouldn't be hassled in the morning).

I believe I accomplished what I set out to do.
    The main thing is you had a good time. Surprised you didn't talk about the fine eye candy in Santiago but you were focused on your catch LOL. I keep a couple reliable girls on speed dial that will hop on a bus and come to me anywhere on the island but I reward them well. Every now and then we all have bad experiences but having those go to girls that travel can always get you back on a positive level. Save her number and stay in touch with her, because that girl was a real trooper.

Fantastic!

. She was waiting for me when I arrived at the airport and I had a fantastic night with her.
    LOL. Got to love it! Only in the DR.

Sounds like your trip is starting out well. Thanks for keeping us posted and continue to enjoy yourself!

Love a good massage

Quote Originally Posted by Roanoker  [View Original Post]
    I should've did this report earlier, some of the day's kind of blend together but I'll get it close.

Sunday; Went to Kikas massage on Pedro right before you get to City Lights (Sosua nights or whatever it is called now) the old Sea Crets. For a no sex massage.

Always good professional massage there. No happy ending available there. For 700 pesos. My buddy swore by the place right up the street from the hotel with the happy ending hand job for extra 1000 pesos.

Repeat Chica from night before shows up right on time so we have dinner and take my buddy down to the strip. As I said before, it seemed like the rough ones were pretty aggressive and my buddy has got that first timer neon light flashing over him.

So as we approach merengue my buddy is trying to wiggle out of the clutches of one that he is not interested in and boom almost bumps right into Rubia from the night before. He latches on.

Double repeat for night 2.

Day 3. Beach and Pica Flor.

Told the new wife I'd be flying solo that night. Hit the beach again determined to make a pull from there.

(Didn't seem as easy as it used to be). After another great fish meal, was walking back to leave the beach and saw one that I thought would do. Young and fresh looking with a little plumper ass than I normally go for.

Oakie in a earlier post talked about "twinge in the groin" and "mr Johnson" approving during the interview process. I know exactly what he was talking about and had become better over the years at recognizing those physical signs of what I'll call sexual chemistry. But in my zeal to pull a chica I forgot how important that was for me.

So without really felling it, I told her 1,500 and off to the hotel we went.

I didn't feel it on the beach and wasn't feeling it in the room either (my fault). So told her to just give me a BJ. She got the job done and stole 50 pesos off the counter when I was getting dressed. Paid her and sent her on her way.

Had heard about Pica Flor and wanted to check it out. Walked down to taxi stand at corner of Pedro and Dr Rosen and got taxi to take us and wait there for us then take us back. He wanted 1 mil but agreed on 800 pesos. I told him he was lucky because he would be getting a kick back for bringing a couple of gringos to the place anyway.

It looked like he was taking us to the end of a deserted road, but then there it was. Walked in the place and sat down at the far end of the bar.

There seemed to be 30 or so chicas in there. All looking good but a lot of tall gals with fake tits and asses (not my type). None of them were pushy at all. I was pleasantly surprised.

I started chatting up a small slender beautiful thing I had sat beside and was trying to decide between her and another young hottie that had that innocent college girl thing going on and was shooting goo goo eyes at me and my buddy.

I called her over and I asked my buddy if he liked her. He did. And these two seemed to be friends. Perfect, I think we found what we came for!

I told my girl that we wanted BJ sin condom (BBBJ). And we would want to be taking a few pictures as well. And that I knew it was 150 USA For TLN. She agreed to everything and it was on.

They asked me if we had a speaker for music. We did not, so they brought on with them.

These chicas were a blast from beginning to end. When we got back to hotel I told my buddy to take his to his room and let's fuck them first thing. Mine was great and he said his was as well. After that we got together and just partied the rest of the night. With the chicas dancing and singing.

The next morning my girl cleaned up the place and even made the bed. Damn, only in the the. Are. !

I was a satisfied customer.
    Thanks for the report mate. Love a good massage, so will definitely check the place out. No use spending the money on a happy ending when every leche is valuable and for a few pesos more, you could pick up a chica on the way home who will extract the leche in the way nature intended.

All's well that ends well.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGogo  [View Original Post]
    Its as simple as you doing the math Sir. Say 200 pesos taxi to the bus station in SD, then about 300 pesos for the bus ride to Santiago, and say 200 pesos to Matum. Now double that for the ride back to SD and you are at 1400 pesos. So she is coming to spend the night for a half day bus ride each way for 2100 pesos? Don't think so Sir. I know Dominicanas and she will be begging the whole time for dinner, drinks and gifts along with a parting gift. That 3500 pesos you think you are spending will end up being 6 k pesos. Read my post below and keep your options open, girls will be available around the hotel for less. Plus what if you don't like her then you are stuck with a chica you have committed to for the night because the bus isn't running,. Personally I would rather roll the dice before I fuck one of my friends old lays. Challenge yourself and seek adventure, its the DR, you can do it.
    I gave this a lot of consideration. Once you put it into perspective for me, I also became concerned that her plan was to latch on for a few days, as she kept asking how long I'm here for and how long I wanted her to stay.

Although I'm sure I would have found an available chica in the disco, considering the length of my trip, I really wanted a TLN last night. My experience with picking up new chicas and having a positive TLN experience has not been great. So, my decision was roll the dice on finding an available chica at 11 pm on a Monday night, who would perform to expectations, or gamble on the one I'd been chatting to actually showing up and leaving in the morning with no hassle (I wasn't concerned about her performing, given my friend's positive experience).

I decided to feel her out and had the attached chat with her. My objective was to 1. Show some sympathy, which would be an opening for her to ask for more money 2. Make it clear that I would not keep her past last night 3. Clarify the deal in writing 4. Hedge my bet (offering her an extra 500 effectively gave me 4/1 odds that I wouldn't be hassled in the morning).

I believe I accomplished what I set out to do, so now had to look at the risk to reward ratio. Although, I never take a chica at her word, considering she is not a pro, I figured my odds that she'd stick to the agreement were significantly better than the odds of a pro at the disco delivering on everything she promised. I took into account the fact that we'd been chatting for many months and that she was hoping to see me more than once on this trip, and balanced that with my experiences last year vis a vis TLN's with unknown chicas, and decided to have a little faith in her.

The good news is, it worked out. She was waiting for me when I arrived at the airport and I had a fantastic night with her. I asked if she was hungry last night, she said she'd eaten. Breakfast this morning was included in the room, so that didn't cost me. The only thing I spent on her, other than her fee, was a beer last night and the toothpaste she used at the hotel. When she was ready to leave this morning, she started telling me something about her baby, I figured she was trying to ask for more money, so just stuck to the old reliable no entiendo. She tried to explain herself but was simply rewarded with another no entiendo, so she asked how long I'm here for, I lied and said 2 weeks, she gave me lots of kisses and left with her 4000 pesos.

I have no doubt that if we repeated this exercise a number of times, you'd be correct most of the time, but I took a chance none the less. I hope you're happy to dispense advice in the knowledge that it is carefully considered, even if it is not followed in full. It at least prompted me to have the attached chat, which I'm sure saved me from a more aggressive renegotiation this morning.

Anyway, need to head to the bus station for my trip to Sosua. Full report to follow later today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2017-11-05 19.07.10.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Roanoker  [View Original Post]
    I should've did this report earlier, some of the day's kind of blend together but I'll get it close.

Sunday; Went to Kikas massage on Pedro right before you get to City Lights (Sosua nights or whatever it is called now) the old Sea Crets. For a no sex massage.

Always good professional massage there. No happy ending available there. For 700 pesos. My buddy swore by the place right up the street from the hotel with the happy ending hand job for extra 1000 pesos.

Repeat Chica from night before shows up right on time so we have dinner and take my buddy down to the strip. As I said before, it seemed like the rough ones were pretty aggressive and my buddy has got that first timer neon light flashing over him.

So as we approach merengue my buddy is trying to wiggle out of the clutches of one that he is not interested in and boom almost bumps right into Rubia from the night before. He latches on.

Told the new wife I'd be flying solo that night. Hit the beach again determined to make a pull from there.

(Didn't seem as easy as it used to be). After another great fish meal, was walking back to leave the beach and saw one that I thought would do. Young and fresh looking with a little plumper ass than I normally go for.

Oakie in a earlier post talked about "twinge in the groin" and "mr Johnson" approving during the interview process. I know exactly what he was talking about and had become better over the years at recognizing those physical signs of what I'll call sexual chemistry. But in my zeal to pull a chica I forgot how important that was for me.

I didn't feel it on the beach and wasn't feeling it in the room either (my fault). So told her to just give me a BJ. She got the job done and stole 50 pesos off the counter when I was getting dressed. Paid her and sent her on her way.

Had heard about Pica Flor and wanted to check it out. Walked down to taxi stand at corner of Pedro and Dr Rosen and got taxi to take us and wait there for us then take us back. He wanted 1 mil but agreed on 800 pesos. I told him he was lucky because he would be getting a kick back for bringing a couple of gringos to the place anyway.

It looked like he was taking us to the end of a deserted road, but then there it was. Walked in the place and sat down at the far end of the bar.

There seemed to be 30 or so chicas in there. All looking good but a lot of tall gals with fake tits and asses (not my type). None of them were pushy at all. I was pleasantly surprised.

I started chatting up a small slender beautiful thing I had sat beside and was trying to decide between her and another young hottie that had that innocent college girl thing going on and was shooting goo goo eyes at me and my buddy.

I called her over and I asked my buddy if he liked her. He did. And these two seemed to be friends. Perfect, I think we found what we came for!

I told my girl that we wanted BJ sin condom (BBBJ). And we would want to be taking a few pictures as well. And that I knew it was 150 USA For TLN. She agreed to everything and it was on.

They asked me if we had a speaker for music. We did not, so they brought on with them.

These chicas were a blast from beginning to end. When we got back to hotel I told my buddy to take his to his room and let's fuck them first thing. Mine was great and he said his was as well. After that we got together and just partied the rest of the night. With the chicas dancing and singing.

The next morning my girl cleaned up the place and even made the bed. Damn, only in the the. Are. !

Glad to hear you had a good time. Thanks for the Report.

It does seem that chicas are happier and more relaxed when they have their friends with them. They seem to be less in a hurry, and a session becomes more of a party.

I had the same feeling the last night of my last trip a month ago.

Can't wait to get back there, always something new!

How did it all end up?

Let us know!

Day 2 and 3. Repeat, Beach and Pica Flor.

Its as simple as you doing the math Sir. Say 200 pesos taxi to the bus station in SD, then about 300 pesos for the bus ride to Santiago, and say 200 pesos to Matum. Now double that for the ride back to SD and you are at 1400 pesos. So she is coming to spend the night for a half day bus ride each way for 2100 pesos? Don't think so Sir. I know Dominicanas and she will be begging the whole time for dinner, drinks and gifts along with a parting gift. That 3500 pesos you think you are spending will end up being 6 k pesos.
    I was thinking the same thing when I read it, but since he said his friend had already been with the chick, I figured he knew something I didn't.

Its as simple as you doing the math Sir. Say 200 pesos taxi to the bus station in SD, then about 300 pesos for the bus ride to Santiago, and say 200 pesos to Matum. Now double that for the ride back to SD and you are at 1400 pesos. So she is coming to spend the night for a half day bus ride each way for 2100 pesos? Don't think so Sir. I know Dominicanas and she will be begging the whole time for dinner, drinks and gifts along with a parting gift. That 3500 pesos you think you are spending will end up being 6 k pesos. Read my post below and keep your options open, girls will be available around the hotel for less. Plus what if you don't like her then you are stuck with a chica you have committed to for the night because the bus isn't running,. Personally I would rather roll the dice before I fuck one of my friends old lays. Challenge yourself and seek adventure, its the DR, you can do it.
    I had considered the bus ride but not the taxis, so figured she was spending around 700 return for the bus. She said she will pay her cousin 500 to watch her baby. Assuming that's true, when added to your sums, she's agreeing to do it for only 1600, which further strengthens your argument. I wanted a guaranteed booking to kick off my trip, but I fear you are correct.

Thanks for all the replies to this. I won't respond to each one but I've read and appreciate them all.

I've lined up a chica to meet me at the hotel Matum in Santiago and spend the night with me. She's claims not to be a pro, plays the good Catholic girl who gets offended at the idea of selling her pussy, but we've come to an understanding whereby she'll spend the night with me, we'll have lots of sex and she'll walk away with her dignity and 3,500 pesos as a gift for her baby haha. My mate fucked her on their first and only "date" before she had her baby and she also left with cash then, so not sure what she told herself to keep her dignity that day LOL.

3,500 is more than I'd ordinarily pay for a TLN but it's about what I'd spend on the cab to Sosua, so it's effectively free pussy for me. Although DR women are notorious for letting mongers down, she had a baby a few month ago and is desperate for the money, so I'm hoping she'll be there. Anyway, she's coming from SD and uses whatsapp, so if she doesn't send me her location to verify she's on her way, I can readjust my plans when I land.

That's The Best Bet

I have to disagree with my friends here. I think you should catch the taxi to the Matum casino hotel and book a room for one night. Within a five minute walk you have the monument, restaurants and bars. The hotel has a casino and night club. Girls will be lurking if you so desire. Great eye candy in Santiago. Then hit Sosua fresh the next morning and dive in. The hotel pays for itself if you catch the bus in the morning and not pay the 70 usd taxi fee that night. Not much is going on in Sosua on a Monday night at 1 am. This way you are familiar with Santiago in case you have to fly out and would like to spend a full day there.

You are so right and is my routine each time I fly in to Santiago. The room at the Matum is very low cost and I have a good size playground in the area but need not to go far because there is a nice club just at the far end of the casino which has been very good to me to pick up hot girls for hot times. Last trip once I made it to the hotel (I drive) I pull in the parking lot and had no where to park drove down the driveway pass the casino and parked and once parked had 3-4 hot ladies just waiting on me asking's if I am going to the club I told them not now but later. I ended up smashing two nice hot girls that night with good GFE before my drive to Sosua the next day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Madeline 20170731_141947.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesPooter  [View Original Post]
    Weird-looking person. Looks like an alien. Be careful she does not drain more of your bodily fluids than you bargained for.
    Haha that's a very poor shot of her but one of the only ones which shows her face straight on.

And is that a dick between her legs?

Ouch! No. She's all woman, see attached pic. I know you don't approve of tatts but I have a weakness for them. Good things we were all created with different tastes, otherwise a handful of chicas would be unaffordable and the rest would starve.

You are weird, too, not posting this in the Blackbeards section.

Good point. I'll post it there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BB2.jpg‎  

First night hopefully sorted

Still haven't made a final decision on my first night. I land in STI at 9 pm on Monday. I followed the link kindly posted by Tomjackin and can get a taxi to Sosua for around $70. My dilemma is whether to arrive in Sosua around midnight, which means by the time I've checked in and had a shower, I'm looking for action at 1 am on what I understand to be a very quiet night, or do I save my $70, stay in Santiago, which means I'm ready to go on the prowl by 11 pm, then take the Metro or Caribe bus in the morning. If the latter, any tips on best place to stay and simplest place to find an available chica would be appreciated.
    Thanks for all the replies to this. I won't respond to each one but I've read and appreciate them all.

I've lined up a chica to meet me at the hotel Matum in Santiago and spend the night with me. She's claims not to be a pro, plays the good Catholic girl who gets offended at the idea of selling her pussy, but we've come to an understanding whereby she'll spend the night with me, we'll have lots of sex and she'll walk away with her dignity and 3,500 pesos as a gift for her baby haha. My mate fucked her on their first and only "date" before she had her baby and she also left with cash then, so not sure what she told herself to keep her dignity that day LOL.

3,500 is more than I'd ordinarily pay for a TLN but it's about what I'd spend on the cab to Sosua, so it's effectively free pussy for me. Although DR women are notorious for letting mongers down, she had a baby a few month ago and is desperate for the money, so I'm hoping she'll be there. Anyway, she's coming from SD and uses whatsapp, so if she doesn't send me her location to verify she's on her way, I can readjust my plans when I land.

Found this chica online. Planning to arrange a session with her. She works at Blackbeards, so wondering if anyone here knew her and could tell me anything about her.
    Weird-looking person. Looks like an alien. Be careful she does not drain more of your bodily fluids than you bargained for. And is that a dick between her legs?

You are weird, too, not posting this in the Blackbeards section.

Blackbeards girl

Found this chica online. Planning to arrange a session with her. She works at Blackbeards, so wondering if anyone here knew her and could tell me anything about her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BB.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations