"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Pune

+ Add Report
Page 873 of 2884 FirstFirst ... 373 773 823 863 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 883 923 973 1373 1873 ... LastLast
Results 13,081 to 13,095 of 43249
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Lucky you

Quote Originally Posted by RaGa69  [View Original Post]
    I moved to a new locality. A big housing complex in Wagholi March this year. My work requires me to reach office early so I usually leave by 7:00 AM so my office transport can pick me up. This is also time for school bus so I see a few mom's coming to drop off their kids. One of them was very fair, beautiful and young looking. After a few days of seeing her regularly, I smiled at her and she smiled back. So it became a daily routine and we used to exchange smile. One day gathered some courage and said Hi to her and she responded back with a Hi. In a few days slowly began some small chats with her while waiting for my office cab. One day she disappeared and I used to wait almost everyday to see her. About a month passed and one fine day she was back to drop her daughter. She approached me on her own and the chats began. Got to know that her daughter had summer vacations and they had gone to their home town Lucknow. So now the chats had started to move a bit towards personal level. Got to know that she came from a conservative Muslim background from Lucknow and she was married off when she was 19 and by 20 had her daughter. Husband works in Saudi so he comes once a year around their daughter's summer vacations. Her daughter is in 2nd standard so started calculating her age which might be around 28-29..
    Just check if she want to explore more options.

Shruti

That's Shruti, the 23 ry old college girl.

You'll find quite a lot of reviews on here if you search.

Mixed reviews overall.

Quote Originally Posted by DadFuck  [View Original Post]
    Any review on this girl.

FR Payal Manjari Marathi HW

Sorry for the extremely long post but I feel an honest and detailed review of her is pending and absolutely needed.

Thank you JitenS, Saqua63 and HandLebar for providing the contact and the code.

Messaged them on Sunday with the code and fixed a time for Monday. They replied back in the evening saying Monday wasn't possible but Tuesday (today) was.

Took quite an effort and multiple messages from me on Monday to confirm Tuesday.

About the place. The place is pretty far and as someone pointed out it is near SNBP school and then there's just an extremely bad road for 800 meters. The place is.

Right at the end of the road. Lot of construction going on. I had to park pretty far and walk it up.

Once I reached, the husband greeted and took me to her in the room as she was already ready.

They had shared a photo of her on WhatsApp in a brown sari with the face covered with an emoji. She was wearing the same sari and someone else has also mentioned her wearing the same thing.

Looks wise she is very tiny. Barely 5 feet (I am 6 ft 2 in). Small face and I did not find her attractive at all. Someone mentioned her looks are like a college girl.

More like a college girl from a village. Ritu being older and age showing on her face, she is much better.

Handful tits and only kinda fair.

For some reason she was whispering the entire time. I had a very hard time understanding her even though I speak Hindi and Marathi fluently.

About the deed, did not enjoying the DFK. As someone pointed out, like a fish gulping water.

The BBBJ was pretty good but not the best in Pune. I find Ritu better.

Tried a couple of positions. Doggy, Miss and WOT.

May be everyone's taste is different but she has quite bit of tummy and stretch marks for a tiny frame and I just did not find her attractive. So much so that I lost my erection twice (never happened to me before).

Had to get myself off in the end while she was licking my b.

Here's the funny story now. When we were almost done, someone rang the bell outside and was at their place which made me extremely uncomfortable.

After we were done, I had to wait with her for about 20 minutes and keep absolutely quiet while this person was outside.

While we were waiting she explained me their code system very briefly (again, she was whispering so I barely understood but got the point).

After 20 minutes she went outside herself while I had to sit in the room alone nervous.

Here's another funny part, I wrote half of this FR sitting there alone!

About 10 minutes later she called me outside. The guy said it was their building's chairman. So this is obviously their house and not a place they use just for the deed. Which to me, is pretty risky.

I hurried up and told them I had to be somewhere to avoid the weird feedback session he had almost started off with.

Oh also, the entire time her husband was watching PUBG videos on youtube on the TV with loud volume which kinda killed it for me.

Here's the scorecard.

Face: 3/10 (Typical Marathi HW but looks like a village college girl who got married pretty young.).

Body: 5/10.

DFK: 3/10.

BBBJ: 7/10 (would have rated higher but she was kind aggressive with the be*lls which almost hurt me a couple of times but sloppy. Yes).

Attitude: 7/10 (Despite the mixed reviews I feel Shruti, the college girl, is much more in to the act if you get her a bit drunk. But she's not worth the 10 k she quotes.).

Overall: 5/10.

WIR: Absolutely No!

May be I am a bit harsh with the review but we need to up the standard here as Pune is getting dry. I would rather call Ritu for a quick session as she's much better and rimming is on the menu for me as I have visited her a couple of times.

Damage: 4 k.

She also mentioned if I refer someone else and that person takes their service 4 times or if I refer 4 people I get a session free.

Honestly, I would recommend avoiding. It's not worth the travel and the service.

Cheers guys!

Any body have her contact?

Hi,

Can any one please share FR / contact of 3rd one (Kondhwa) contact with me?

I know this is year old post but trying chances.

Thanks a lot in advance. I have some contacts to share too also now.

At Rocky123 your PM is full.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky0123  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

Writing this after a long period of time may more than 1 year.

I have got some contacts in Pune. Attaching the pic can any one update the Feedback on that.

The 1st pic seems to be HW (green background) no ending with 554 quoted 9 K for 2 pop but after negotiation she agreed for 6 K at her place. She lives near pmarket mall.

2nd pic she is also HW bit heaver side no ending 504 she is quoting 5 k for 2 and she will be coming to my place.

3rd one in red dress no ending 021 she asked to come to Kondhwa 4.5 for 2 pop and 12 k full night including hotel.

4th in pink no ending 356 is quoting 5 k. She ask to come somewhere singad.

Now I am thinking of to try 1st one but is is safe to travel to her place?

Anyone can please suggest who is good in service.

Thanks.

Lucky you

I moved to a new locality. A big housing complex in Wagholi March this year. My work requires me to reach office early so I usually leave by 7:00 AM so my office transport can pick me up. This is also time for school bus so I see a few mom's coming to drop off their kids. One of them was very fair, beautiful and young looking. After a few days of seeing her regularly, I smiled at her and she smiled back. So it became a daily routine and we used to exchange smile. One day gathered some courage and said Hi to her and she responded back with a Hi. In a few days slowly began some small chats with her while waiting for my office cab. One day she disappeared and I used to wait almost everyday to see her. About a month passed and one fine day she was back to drop her daughter. She approached me on her own and the chats began. Got to know that her daughter had summer vacations and they had gone to their home town Lucknow. So now the chats had started to move a bit towards personal level. Got to know that she came from a conservative Muslim background from Lucknow and she was married off when she was 19 and by 20 had her daughter. Husband works in Saudi so he comes once a year around their daughter's summer vacations. Her daughter is in 2nd standard so started calculating her age which might be around 28-29.

So one day we were having a small chat and she asked me if I can do her a favour. She said as she was married off quite early she couldn't get to complete her education. Also she learnt in an Urdu medium so her English wasn't good. Since I was into technology she asked if I could help her daughter with her school projects and internet. Happily agreed.

So I reached home by 6:00 that day and found she was waiting for me. Took her to my house and she was carrying her daughter's books. Sat for an hour and completed the project and she was very thankful for the help.
    Yep! Lucky you! Enjoy!

Amazing Story

Amazing Story.

I moved to a new locality. A big housing complex in Wagholi March this year. My work requires me to reach office early so I usually leave by 7:00 AM so my office transport can pick me up. This is also time for school bus so I see a few mom's coming to drop off their kids. One of them was very fair, beautiful and young looking. After a few days of seeing her regularly, I smiled at her and she smiled back. So it became a daily routine and we used to exchange smile. One day gathered some courage and said Hi to her and she responded back with a Hi. In a few days slowly began some small chats with her while waiting for my office cab. One day she disappeared and I used to wait almost everyday to see her. About a month passed and one fine day she was back to drop her daughter. She approached me on her own and the chats began. Got to know that her daughter had summer vacations and they had gone to their home town Lucknow. So now the chats had started to move a bit towards personal level. Got to know that she came from a conservative Muslim background from Lucknow and she was married off when she was 19 and by 20 had her daughter. Husband works in Saudi so he comes once a year around their daughter's summer vacations. Her daughter is in 2nd standard so started calculating her age which might be around 28-29.

So one day we were having a small chat and she asked me if I can do her a favour. She said as she was married off quite early she couldn't get to complete her education. Also she learnt in an Urdu medium so her English wasn't good. Since I was into technology she asked if I could help her daughter with her school projects and internet. Happily agreed.

So I reached home by 6:00 that day and found she was waiting for me. Took her to my house and she was carrying her daughter's books. Sat for an hour and completed the project and she was very thankful for the help.

As time passed she started coming daily to my house from 6:00 to 8: PM and we would complete her daughter's projects while her daughter used to play with the other kids in the complex. Now, I am a bachelor so have a lot of things spread in the room. She was slowly getting comfortable and started to explore my house which was initially limited to only my living room and study room. About a month or so back she entered my bedroom and had a lot of stuff lying in there. Among all that stuff was a packet of condoms. She picked it up and asked what it was. I didn't know what to say and she naughtily asked where I am using that stuff as I am still a bachelor. Didn't know what to tell her.

She came near and whispered in my ear that since I am helping her, she can help me as well and maybe if I want I can use the condoms with her. That was an open invitation and couldn't deny. Told her that I can use it then and there with her if she was ready and pulled her close. Said she hasn't had a dick for close to 4 months and wanted one desperately. Pulled her close and started with a DFK. She took my tongue inside her mouth and started sucking it like a vacuum cleaner. Pushed my hands inside her tees and undid her bra. Removed her Tees and had a glimpse of her melons. Milky white smooth skin with 34 C sized boobs with pinkish nipples. Started sucking on them and she was getting hot and started moaning. Removed her pajamas and she removed my shorts. She said she wanted me badly in her. Put on a see and entered her in Mish. Banged her hard for about 15 minutes and came in her. She said since it was a long time ago that she had got fucked, she had come about thrice.

She got up and went to the washroom for a cleanup and came back in 5 minutes. Asked me to go and get myself cleaned. So went, cleaned junior and came back. She was still lying naked on the bed. Asked if I can go for Round two. I said it will take some time for junior to get ready. She said to leave it to her. Got on the bed on top of her and started with DFK again. She asked me to suck on her tits and squeeze them hard. Her boobs had gone red with the hard squeezing but she was enjoying it. Then she asked me to lie down and started playing with junior. Went down and started with a BBBJ. Went for about 10 minutes and junior was ready. Put on the see and she started with WOT. And then had her in multiple positions. Doggy, reverse cowgirl, Mish and finally came again in her after more than 20 minutes.

We both were happy and now I have a fuck buddy to fuck free for 2-3 times a week. Lucky me!

Dry spell in Kharadi

It's closed. I visited them a week ago and it was closed. I tried to call them couple of times via JD, but the phone was not available. Looks like entire Pune is having more or less same story now. God save.

Quote Originally Posted by Ltyrion5  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

Can you please provide latest report about Viv spa in Kharadi. Like how is the service or any LE activities around this area? I've heard from my friend that most of the spas in Kharadi are closed due to LE activities. Is it true?

Spa around Aundh / Baner or Kalyaninagar / Koregaon park

Hello all,

Would like to see some action this week.

Any spas around Aundh / Baner or KN / KP providing action.

On a dry streak; apparently Ritu is also out of town.

Help much appreciated.

Thanks.

Spa in Kharadi

Guys,

Can you please provide latest report about Viv spa in Kharadi. Like how is the service or any LE activities around this area? I've heard from my friend that most of the spas in Kharadi are closed due to LE activities. Is it true?

Apoorva's contact request

Please can you help share Apoorva's contact.

I too only have the ones you have minus Apoorva.

Please also share your experience with her if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick143  [View Original Post]
    Hi bros,

Any new contacts in Pune?? I already have Ritu, Pallavi, Apoorva and Shruti. Thanks for your help.

Muslim Housewife

As time passed she started coming daily to my house from 6:00 to 8: PM and we would complete her daughter's projects while her daughter used to play with the other kids in the complex. Now, I am a bachelor so have a lot of things spread in the room. She was slowly getting comfortable and started to explore my house which was initially limited to only my living room and study room. About a month or so back she entered my bedroom and had a lot of stuff lying in there. Among all that stuff was a packet of condoms. She picked it up and asked what it was. I didn't know what to say and she naughtily asked where I am using that stuff as I am still a bachelor. Didn't know what to tell her.

She came near and whispered in my ear that since I am helping her, she can help me as well and maybe if I want I can use the condoms with her. That was an open invitation and couldn't deny. Told her that I can use it then and there with her if she was ready and pulled her close. Said she hasn't had a dick for close to 4 months and wanted one desperately. Pulled her close and started with a DFK. She took my tongue inside her mouth and started sucking it like a vacuum cleaner. Pushed my hands inside her tees and undid her bra. Removed her Tees and had a glimpse of her melons. Milky white smooth skin with 34 C sized boobs with pinkish nipples. Started sucking on them and she was getting hot and started moaning. Removed her pajamas and she removed my shorts. She said she wanted me badly in her. Put on a see and entered her in Mish. Banged her hard for about 15 minutes and came in her. She said since it was a long time ago that she had got fucked, she had come about thrice.

She got up and went to the washroom for a cleanup and came back in 5 minutes. Asked me to go and get myself cleaned. So went, cleaned junior and came back. She was still lying naked on the bed. Asked if I can go for Round two. I said it will take some time for junior to get ready. She said to leave it to her. Got on the bed on top of her and started with DFK again. She asked me to suck on her tits and squeeze them hard. Her boobs had gone red with the hard squeezing but she was enjoying it. Then she asked me to lie down and started playing with junior. Went down and started with a BBBJ. Went for about 10 minutes and junior was ready. Put on the see and she started with WOT. And then had her in multiple positions. Doggy, reverse cowgirl, Mish and finally came again in her after more than 20 minutes.

We both were happy and now I have a fuck buddy to fuck free for 2-3 times a week. Lucky me!

Please confirm best one you tried

Hi,

Thanks for sharing info. There is no option for attachment in PM hence asking here.

Which of attached pics you are described as hot and big EE (OO)?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacky22  [View Original Post]
    One of my regular SP was upset with me because I booked a couple of times but due to heavy rain had to cancel. This time she sent some new birds! One was, and believe me, big bazooka like I have never seen in Pune.

Agreed to meet her at 3 k 1 session.

Got her direct number reached her place.

Been craving for big EEs on 26-28 waistline for a while and this was a jackpot.

Little reserved and hygiene wise clean!.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E4224480-A044-4888-ACF5-D4CF82046314.jpg‎   12EAEF42-A519-4BB3-8DBB-534F587267EA.jpg‎   DF500BB7-2084-41E0-B2F8-7F03085D53C1.jpg‎  

Don't pay any advance

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Hi friends,

Got this number from Locanto some time ago, ends with 462.

Today I pinged him on WhatsApp asking for some action. He sent pics of some chicks. Liked one, she looked foreigner. He asked how much time - 1 HR, 2 HR, 3 hrs or all night. I said 1 HR.

To my utter surprise, he quoted 2. k, which included stay in a hotel. And the hotel looked quite good. Corp Stay in Baner around Fish Curry Rice. That kinda aroused my suspicion. 2.5 k for such hotness in a dry area like Pune?

After that, he gave me a number, asked me to send 500 INR advance to book the madame, and said this number accepts all.

PayTM, google pay, PhonePe even sent IFSC code of PayTM bank account, but when I called that number, it was switched off. Sent 50 INR and appeared as jinalshah on gpay. Ends with 69851.

I searched by that 20462 number on Locanto, and he has posted ad under different cities. Dehradun, Aurangabad, and one more city..
    Don't pay any advance and use another mobile number for mongering!

Available for short time?

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMongers  [View Original Post]
    She is from Delhi. Alcoholic, weed and smoke addicted I booked for night once. She need some good giver on bed she force on bed to do action very hard. Draw back no good BJ. DFK once she totally drunk. Enjoy.
    Is she available for short time? What are the charges and total damages.

She is from Delhi. Alcoholic, weed and smoke addicted I booked for night once. She need some good giver on bed she force on bed to do action very hard. Draw back no good BJ. DFK once she totally drunk. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ211  [View Original Post]
    Can you post the review? I had 2-3 girls from the same SP, only the 1st experience was good, rest 2 were pure mechanical. Please share the review about her. She is in Pune since 1-2 months but I am avoiding it and waiting for the review before trying out.

Posting Limitations