"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Pune

+ Add Report
Page 2794 of 2884 FirstFirst ... 1794 2294 2694 2744 2784 2790 2791 2792 2793 2794 2795 2796 2797 2798 2804 2844 ... LastLast
Results 41,896 to 41,910 of 43249
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Rates are 150 for a shot. 300 for half an hour and 550 for an hour. Its pretty much the same everywhere. Tho some of the girls were asking for 200. You tell them the rate is 150 and they smile knowingly and don't argue. You have to give them your mobile before starting anything. And you get it back. When leaving. They are quite honest actually and don't try to steal from you or anything. As for the quality of girls. What can you expect at 15o a pop. Sadly many of the women are addicted to the gutkha crap. And you can make that out straightaway. However there is the typical diamondin the rough but you have to hunt around. I'll confess. I've made two trips there very recently. Took 5-6 women each time. And out of the say 12 women. I believe atleast 10 were chinkies. I tended to find them much more hygenic and attractive than the rest. Ofcourse I may be biased in my opinion as I have a fondness for them also to choose those 12 I mighta gone thru the entire place. Musta looked at over 1000 women! And two of those women were absofuckinglutely gorgeous. Chinkies I must add. But beautiful! I still can't stop picturing one of them. Beatiful skin, lovely hair. Bigggg beautiful smile. And a very very shapely figure. And what breasts! Someone as attractive like ehr thru a pimp. Would prolly cost 10 k! If the pimp did his job well.

All in all the entire two times I visited cost about 5k including tips. Also if I may add. All I did was play with the boobies and timepassed with chicks..

And that dear sirs is my current review and guide of and for BP.[/QUOTE]I Agree with you, 2 years back I was a regular at BP. Got hooked with a chinkee (actually from assam) & she was a great stunner if she was not at BP I would have easily paid 10K for her. In the beggining it was only mish that she was ready for but as I got regular with her we kissed, hugged, Doggy, Cowgirl everything.

One day she just disappread. Really miss her.

A True Value For Money Experience

Hey bud,

I recently hit budhwar peth.

Whats this other part of budhwar peth your talkin about.

Let me tell you what I found:

As soon as you take a left from near the postoffice. You have the lane where they have those small stalls selling fake dvds and a few lottery stores. You walk down it. Take the left and the joints start. Its like a square area. A block if you will. Is this the a or the b from your report?

Could you explain the directions a bit more clearly. Because if there is a part of BP I haven't yet expolored I sure would want to now

Also as regards safety. I've found the girls to be very honest actually. I dropped a 100 rs note by mistake while leaving. And the girl actually came out lookin for me to return it!

Quote Originally Posted by Man In India
    Hello, friends,

I thought of sharing something with you all that I observed in the recent past.

(1) Budhwar Peth

(a) While you are going towards Deccan Gymkhana (I. E. Following one way traffic), the area to the right of the Laxmi Road:

The "offering" in area appears to have changed. It seems to be filled up by girls from a particular area/region. I am not able to make out where they are from (though somehow I have a feeling that they are NE). One common thing in them is very big breasts. All other earlier girls seem to have disappeared.

Now be careful here. You are likely to take them due to their looks and low charges. When you are in lanes, the "aunty" will lure you (actually they apply kind of force) to see options available. Once you are in their room (whether by choice or by force), it is almost certain that your all money will be taken by force. I escaped such an incident as my sixth sense alarmed me.

Be extremely careful and do not get on to those girls. The rest girls are really not worth taking. In other words, avoid this side of the road.

(I remember having read a similar experience in Mumbai (Bombay) forum about Foras road. Can there be some corelation?)

(b) the left side of the Laxmi road:

This can provide good options. Don't be surprised if you find a gem here. (I have however not yet taken service from this area and my comment is merely on the walk I took there). Note that this is much crowded area after 8:00PM or so.

I had been at the following locations last night, little after 10:00PM.

(2) Shaniwar wada: There was a post on the forum about some girls in the parking area. I found absolutely no activity.

(3) Area near Pune Corporation building to Modern Café square: Compared to the scene a few months ago, there is no activity here. A couple of girls, not worth looking

(4) Near Sancheti Hospital: Saw only a girl, pretending to be a college student. Wasn't that great, didn't approach her

(5) Area near Police Parade ground/Rahul theatre: Absolutely no activity here

(6) Noticed a car near Met Dept building with all the glasses up. Thought it would be the one with girls.

After spending quite some time finding good options (didn't go to BP for the reason mentioned above), I went home disappointed.

Am**t too seem to have gone down on its offering as the number of vehicles outside has reduced considerably.

Anyone has contrary/ supplementary comments?

bp pune

here's my update on bp. no male pimps. so its safe. women don't steal or cheat. at the most some can be accused of having an attitude. but not all. some might even flat out reject going with you and there is nothing you can do about it. i kinda liked that actually, the girls seem to like it there as there are no men involved and the women seem to have a bit of a bonding amongst themselves. its more like a cooperative society. with the mamasan being the leader. the girls all have their rooms and stay there itself. also btw even thinking of mentioning a blowjob will make them look at you like a leper. lol they seem to sense it. and i'm pretty sure anything other than missionary is frowned upon.

u don't need to know a place there. just go there. its a small block of buildings. and shanties. two buildings nxt to each other are the cleanest of the lot and seem to have the cream of the crop. ull notice them immediately when your walkin around. 4 floored. they are pretty much the biggest ones there. you can just walk around and take a peek into the rooms there. usually 6-7 girls per apt. with a mamasan sittin outside or at the entrance. if you like a girl. walk in take her and go in the room. which are quite small. mostly all thats in there is a small bed and barely enough space on the side to walk thru. like those sleeperbeds you have in trains. i was kidding with one girl. told her. better than this you should jsut book a nice little sleeper bed on some long distance train and ply your trade there. lol damn must write to the railways about this. two women per bogie. lol should keep everyone happy

rates are 150 for a shot. 300 for half an hour and 550 for an hour. its pretty much the same everywhere. tho some of the girls were asking for 200. you tell them the rate is 150 and they smile knowingly and don't argue. you have to give them your mobile before starting anything. and you get it back. when leaving. they are quite honest actually and don't try to steal from you or anything. as for the quality of girls. what can you expect at 15o a pop. sadly many of the women are addicted to the gutkha crap. and you can make that out straightaway. however there is the typical diamondin the rough but you have to hunt around. i'll confess. i've made two trips there very recently. took 5-6 women each time. and out of the say 12 women. i believe atleast 10 were chinkies. i tended to find them much more hygenic and attractive than the rest. ofcourse i may be biased in my opinion as i have a fondness for them also to choose those 12 i mighta gone thru the entire place. musta looked at over 1000 women! and two of those women were absofuckinglutely gorgeous. chinkies i must add. but beautiful! i still can't stop picturing one of them. beatiful skin, lovely hair. bigggg beautiful smile. and a very very shapely figure. and what breasts! someone as attractive like ehr thru a pimp. would prolly cost 10 k! if the pimp did his job well.

all in all the entire two times i visited cost about 5k including tips. also if i may add. all i did was play with the boobies and timepassed with chicks..

and that dear sirs is my current review and guide of and for bp.

It is near Saw*nt Petrol Pump. Check TOI for number.

Quote Originally Posted by Raja 1968
    I am in Pune next week.

Whats the location of this place?

PM facility

Hello Puneri Seniors,

I have purchased the PM facility yesterday and it is active and working, please send me PM for the requests i have made.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Br,

Sid

Give contacts details

Hi

Liked your post, can you share contact of this girl?

Br

Sid

Quote Originally Posted by Don Desi
    Hi all,

This post is regarding my latest experience of my last few days in Pune, I was really looking for some GF experience. It was only few day in my home-town (Pune) and I was flying back to work and it was not going to come back for nearly a year. Called up my regular guy from A***t and asked him to get some Hi-Fi girls this time as I want to have the best. When I went there still there was no sign of girls and I had to wait for 10-15 Min. Then came 4 girls, 3 of them were nice looking, chose the cutest & fittest one, we were shown to room then, and found out her name was P***a and she was 22 yrs old from punjab. I quickly freshen up and had some general conversation which her, I asked her that anything she is not happy to do? And she was okk with everything Accept Anal, she stared of undressing me and herself, followed by deep kissing(kissed me all over the body) then BBJ which was heavenly for about 15 Min. And then I was too horny to wait for anything else I mounted her and came in miss. Poss. She was enjoying it as much as I was and that's what made her so sexier. I relaxed and we were ready for round 2 in 15 mins time again, this time she again gave me a wonderful BBJ, followed by doggy style and then finally coming in cowgirls poss. This was the best experience I had so far. I would like to repeat in next time but that was my second last day in Pune and I am not coming back for at least a year. Said good bye to her and kissed and tiped her and left from there fully satisfied

Looks: 9/10 (cute and innocent looks)

Service: 10/10

Attitude: 10/10(she said today she was in really good mood today)

Body: 9/10

Overall Exp.: 10/10

Damages: 5500+500 tip

Total Damages: 6000/-

Vasundara in KP

Hello,

Vasundara is a nice place for massage only, I visit there regularly and you don't get anything extra. If you are looking for extra services then it is not a place. But if you are looking for good massage try a girl called 'Suman' she is a Bengali bit petite but good looking. I hate there shorts as they stink with massage oil.

I hope this information is useful.

Br,

Sid

Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil 1974
    MPs are again mushrooming in Camp and KP. Went to one near westend theatre in the same building as lootmart; the girls were not good looked like maid servants. The went to one near Natural ice cream parlour in KP. The chick named Shalini was good charged 500 but nothing extra. I have to yet explore one named Soundarya near Wadia college in complex of Colour Plus show room and One more named Vasundra in Liberty society in KP.

Anyone any feedback who has gone earlier so that one does not waste time.

Need latest info

Hello Puneri Seniors,

I am a frequent visitor to Pune, Although I was active in the field a year ago now all the numbers I had have changed.

It will be great if I can get some contacts of good GFE girls with incall facility. I do not have an apartment for myself as i temporarily live with friends.

Looking forward to hear from you soon and i will promptly report my experience.

BR,

Sid

I am in Pune next week.

Whats the location of this place?

Quote Originally Posted by My Love Is Sex
    Went to this MP day before. Its run by Ni*h* from the Au**h MP. Small place with height-ed beds. They have two rooms, too small for comfort. But anyways, Johny was horny so I let the place not play on my mind. I selected Ma*hu, tall, little skinny but big boobs. The best part was the way those nipples became erect after sucking. Big and straight. She was very chirpy and knew her job well. Did a CBJ for the first round and went for Doggy and Missionary for the second round. Her pussy was quite tight which really helped for the 2nd round.

All in all a good experience but the place can be more spacious and comfortable.

Looks - 6/10
    Experience - 7/10 (GFE)
    Place - 5/10 ( Clean but very small )
    Cost - 1500 for 2 rounds 1hour + Rs.100 as tips for great CBJ.

Next am planning to take an independent named Ka*pa*a. Dont know if the ISG members have heard of her. If yes, then some input will be good. She has been arranged by one of my friends. Need to get back to him with the date and time.

Vish***twa** MP

Went to this MP day before. Its run by Ni*h* from the Au**h MP. Small place with height-ed beds. They have two rooms, too small for comfort. But anyways, Johny was horny so I let the place not play on my mind. I selected Ma*hu, tall, little skinny but big boobs. The best part was the way those nipples became erect after sucking. Big and straight. She was very chirpy and knew her job well. Did a CBJ for the first round and went for Doggy and Missionary for the second round. Her pussy was quite tight which really helped for the 2nd round.

All in all a good experience but the place can be more spacious and comfortable.

Looks - 6/10
    Experience - 7/10 (GFE)
    Place - 5/10 ( Clean but very small )
    Cost - 1500 for 2 rounds 1hour + Rs.100 as tips for great CBJ.

Next am planning to take an independent named Ka*pa*a. Dont know if the ISG members have heard of her. If yes, then some input will be good. She has been arranged by one of my friends. Need to get back to him with the date and time.

No Luck...........Ho help...........No guidance.........

Refer to my request for some guidance from Pune seniors,
    Quote Originally Posted by Logicalpm
    I am back in Pune this time for almost a month. ............ Hoping to have some useful answer from this elite forum. ...................
    Since I did not get any tip so far from any senior Puneri member, so I decided to try my luck on own.

Reached that place (A*r*t) at around 11.30 PM. Sean was as usual, ordinary verity inside hotel (in the side passage) and some so called Hi-Fi floating around in cars outside hotel.

I was desperate so selected a one mediocre but slim and well developed girl. (Quoted price was 5K). Negotiated down to 3K + 500(room charges) for 2 hrs. Then I asked the pimp that can she come at my place for 2 sessions of 2 hrs (i.e 4 hrs total). Even though it calculation wise it was working out to be 7K, I was ready to pay 1K extra for allowing to be taken at my place.

I don't know why but the pimp was so upset with my request. Initially he simply walked off from there. After waiting for a little while he came and said that his boss will not allow. So i asked him to go and ask boss that is his offer. He was not ready for that. After persuasion for half an hour he became ready to find price for night out.

By that time it was 12.45 in midnight. He went somewhere and came back in 15 minutes to tell me that

I can be allowed to take girl to my place but quoted an exorbitantly high price of 10K. (My little one was so eager by that time that I would have accepted his price) but he wanted my car to be kept in his parking with key handed over to him & I should go with his car driver by paying extra 2k to his car chap for commuting to & fro.

This was the break off point. and I simply walked off from that place.

Moral of the story is that: - A*r*t is not the place to pick the girl for taking to ur place. If u want to enjoy there then it’s ok (even though the quality there is bit average)

My sincere question to one and all members of this forum that doesn’t anyone have an independent contact in Pune who can be taken to our own place may be for ST or LT.(Even at some reasonable extra cost as I am sick of the usual places like V***sh, A***t, A*nd* MP etc)
    Last edited by Logicalpm; 07-20-10 at 08:13. Reason: Modification

Only Looking For Thai Girls

Hi,

I am visiting Pune and Bangalore next month.

If you know any contacts of Thai gals could you please PM me.

Thanks in advance

B.S

Hotel V with Pratty

Hi Friends,

I back after almost two months of inactivity, had a few things to take care of which took all my attention.

Here is a 2 month old report, the number still works since I got a call from it a few days back, can share via PM if anyone needs it.

I was a long time lurker and then poster on ISG before I decided to take the plunge and get myself a brand new subscription with PM facilities. I PMd two senior members from Pune, MG and Pratty69, got a response from Pratty, who is a real gentleman and a great guy.

Hooked up with him after a weeks delay and was invited to meet him at a mutually convenient location. I had a few misgivings, but all of them vanished after I met him.

We exchanged some experiences, and since he was planning to make a mongering visit, was invited and did not resist!

We reached V***** after a drive in his car, paid up on the counter and got to the top floor, two girls were available, I took Pratty's advice and went for one of them while he went for the other.

The experience was really good for the price. No complaining, no constant demands of money (the girl got furious for money wasted when she found out i mistakenly tipped the bellboy for the towels and stuff! She even tried to get it back for me), no gutkha and no attitude.

Girl took a full bath before and after the session and was clean, no smells and well maintained pussy. Got a CBJ, and full freedom to take things my way. I never insert into SW's just go for a BJ, but this time i really felt it would be worth it.

Good experience, soft attitude and 8/10 all included, I'm holding back 2 points for no BB experience.

Let this be a lesson (for lack of a better word) to all lurkers. Take it from me, no matter what it looks like, PM does work and people really help you out if you are not obnoxious to them.

Pratty: thanks for the help and the great time. I tried to make up by clearing up some of the traffic jam for you, hope you got to your destination in time.

Get a subscription! You'll waste far more money in random experiments (trust me, I know)

Any recommendation from elite Pune members??

I am back in Pune this time for almost a month. Hurray ........a plus point of this trip is that this time I have a flat of my friend entirely to my disposal (as he has gone abroad). So I am getting tempted to have a sexy company for full night.
    (1) Which would be the appropriate place to find a girl for LT in Pune.?
    I am planning to pick up some one from A**T as it is close by to the flat where I am staying. Will A**t have girls ready for LT??
    (2) Can some senior member recommend any girl by name who has the right attitude for this type of venture.
    (3) Also please provide me a clue regarding what will the hole in the pocket for LT in Pune as I have not tried full night in Pune before this.

Hoping to have some useful answer from this elite forum. (Unlike my last visit where one of the member provided me a dead contact which is not responding even till today)

Back After a Long break

Hi All,

Have been travelling and am back after what seems like ages. Shall be in India only for 2 weeks of which Pune shall only be 2-3 days. Have been completely out of pune scene and do not seem to know where all the current action is. Anyone with any contacts in Pune would surely be appreciated.

Tc,

Timepasspune

Posting Limitations