La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Pune

+ Add Report
Page 2637 of 2884 FirstFirst ... 1637 2137 2537 2587 2627 2633 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2647 2687 2737 ... LastLast
Results 39,541 to 39,555 of 43253
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Patience pays

Surprised to see such things happening in this actionable forum SG. I would like to take this opportunity to say that, thanks for sharing with me, the logistics of Pune for mongering. I have been a regular for so many years to Pune, but never got it right. So your help in this area is much appreciated.

I would like to add, that patience pays handsomely in this field too. Raise your request and wait patiently for help. There are definitely helpful people in the forum like SG, even though the proportion of those may be low as total people on the forum.

Keep up good reports flowing SG, even though it may land you With some problematic PMs. Look forward to return your favour one day.

Happy mongering.

Quote Originally Posted by Stun Gun  [View Original Post]
    I am quoting below 2 PMs received from a Senior Member. I am not disclosing any identities, to safeguard respective privacy.

Here, I shared the above requested contact. Then he sends me the following.

Obviously this guy thinks that I am a pimp and keep stock of girls / ladies.

For his and all others' information, I am not a pimp to keep stock of CG / WGs. I am a genuine monger like all of you. Such language offends me. All that I have is some info on SPs, In-Call-Places etc.

Hope you all will understand.

Not so Cheerful.

Stun Gun

How to trim quoted posts

Hi BajiRao,

You have done well for a newbie. You RTFFed & found the details of the place on your own. But you paid a bit extra. May be because of your nervousness they fleeced you, as already mentioned by Blue Guy. FYI rates at this hotel are 2. 5k for the SP / girl & 700 for non-ac room for ST.

2ndly, would you mind trimming your quoted posts? Just like I have done to your posts as above. This will save other members some trouble in browsing the thread. In any case the original post can always be viewed by clicking "[View Original Post]" link and quoting the full post does not serve any meaningful purpose.

Thanks & Cheers
    Yes sir I will try to trim the quoted post. I do not want to trouble other members.

But excuse my ignorance how do I trim the posts?

Thanks in Advance.

BajiRao2012

I want sonia's number

I want sonia's number. Please share.

Quote Originally Posted by Kattar Puneri  [View Original Post]
    With the kids in the flat below it and kids also sometimes in Sonia's flat, it is only a matter of time that someone wil complain and then what mongers will enjoy is "government hostel" and disgrace. If you do talk to Sonia, take the girl you like out to hotel mentioned at Pimple Saudagar. Much safer. Sonia will charge 2500 and hotel 600.

Independent in Pune

I am looking for independent ones in Pune. Had very very bad experience with p*mps and their promises. Would like to make clear my expectations before I pay.

So please suggest any independent ones. Age no bar, looks no prob. (I believe in cover the face and do the base philosophy) , should be decent and cooperative.

Thanks

Looking for Independent in Pune

I have done it twice in Pune but my experience with p*mps has been very bad each time. I would like to have an independent one and discuss everything before meeting.

Please suggest few independent once. Should be decent and cooperative, no age bar, looks not a matter.

I am relatively new here so don't knw how to use it. Pl msg me the numbers or let me know how can we share them.

Thanks

5th Encounter with Smi*a and going great each time

Hi Fellows,

I am sure all of you have gone through my posts about s*it* and her service. Had her for 5th time in 3 months. Each time the service has gone up by an inch. Everything was great, be it DFK, Foot Fetish, Ass whipping, Deep Anal, CIM, Facial, shower together. 69, tea bagging, lip locks, body licking, anal rimming, every thing is superb. PM me for details.

Cheers,

Pratty

Well Done

Quote Originally Posted by BajiRao  [View Original Post]
    Based on RTFF I had found the details of this hotel. ---
    --- Once I was alone with the girl I hugged her and started kissing to start the action. ---
    Hi BajiRao,

You have done well for a newbie. You RTFFed & found the details of the place on your own. But you paid a bit extra. May be because of your nervousness they fleeced you, as already mentioned by Blue Guy. FYI rates at this hotel are 2. 5k for the SP / girl & 700 for non-ac room for ST.

2ndly, would you mind trimming your quoted posts? Just like I have done to your posts as above. This will save other members some trouble in browsing the thread. In any case the original post can always be viewed by clicking "[View Original Post]" link and quoting the full post does not serve any meaningful purpose.

Thanks & Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by On The Wings  [View Original Post]
    --- Even before the rushing blood hits their adrenalin. It strikes their mind so hard that they often loose balance & spill words with less concern of its consequences. ---
    Thank you OTW, for your soothing and wise words. I now realise that some times people use words / phrases without thinking of probably altogetherly different connotation of those words.

I am a man of conservative thoughts and get spooked by use of inappropriate words / phrases. I have to learn to take all such things in my stride and remain cool. For me, learning never stops.

Cheers

Stun Gun is very valuable person of this forum and he always helps to all without any expectation.

The members who needs help must be polite and should write acceptable langauge.

This is my 2 cents.

I am quoting below 2 PMs received from a Senior Member. I am not disclosing any identities, to safeguard respective privacy.

For his and all others' information, I am not a pimp to keep stock of CG / WGs. I am a genuine monger like all of you. Such language offends me. All that I have is some info on SPs, In-Call-Places etc.

Not so Cheerful.

Stun Gun

Cool Cool

Here, I shared the above requested contact. Then he sends me the following. Obviously this guy thinks that I am a pimp and keep stock of girls / ladies.

Such language offends me. All that I have is some info on SPs, In-Call-Places etc. Hope you all will understand. Not so Cheerful. Stun Gun
    Cool. Stun Gun!

Agree with you that the tone of that senior member is all 'foul'. Some of these guys are so crazy that knowingly or unknowingly spoil the sport. I know through some of our PMs that you are so genuine and quite willing to share infos. Though I could not share much, you were so friendly to throw details on SPs.

Even before the rushing blood hits their adrenalin. It strikes their mind so hard that they often loose balance & spill words with less concern of its consequences.

By not revealing the member. You have maintained the decorum of the Forum. Hats off to you guy.

Cheers

Back to Back Double Dhamaka (ONE NE & One CIS)

I was in Pune for business trip. Finished last days work bit early. Had a evening plan to catch so decided to try something on the way to airport. Got the contact of SP from one of the local friend. Called him & tols him that wanted hi / fi. Fixed up meeting place with him. Surprising unlike most of SPs he arrived on time with car full of variety. Housewife, Collage girl, NE.

NE girl attracted me as she was with smiling face, very fair typical NE facial features spotless skin & wearing nice see through dress. Could see her sexy thigh while sitting beside her in car. Her name is Neesha (Nikita). She is from somewhere North eastern part Went to SP's flat in nearby area (Viman Nagar).

Once inside room found her to be very cheerful and pleasant girl. She was wearing very sexy lingerie No hurry, no Nakhara. She was ready for most of the things except CIM. Good body assets. Only a small paunch was the small negative factor. But made me relax for good 1 1½ hr.

While taking to her I came to know that she is from Mumbai and had come to this SP for a 8/10 days. In Mumbai she operated as independent and accepts only outcalls. Even though she could not speak English and even her Hindi accents shows her village background.

Over all it was a very nice and relaxing experience at damage of just 4k+tip 0. 5.

After this I was about to leave the SP's flat when I saw a CIS baby coming from one of the room. She was a very attractive girl, broad frame and sexy outfit. So I asked the SP why he did not show me this. To which he replayed that she was with customer and I did not ask for foreign one. I had only twice or thrice got CIS in Pune so wanted to ask him the asking rate.

To my surprise he was ready to give me a repeat order discount and told just 8k for 2hrs. I had still 1 hour available in my hand. So decided to bargain with him for 1 hrs.

Finally it was settled at 6K

So went back inside the room with Natasha. Again she was also very good in all respect. Right amount of tightness, softness and firmness of respective parts of body. According to my experience CIS baby always provide you an excellent GFE, Natasha was not exception to this. She was showing (pretending) to enjoy the entire act more than me. This made my second inning also a memorable and wonderful. She knew good English and hence conversation was not at all a problem. She gave a very good CBJ. But again one small trun down factor is she is bit chubby, with a small but attractive belly. Does not smoke (at least not in front of me) and very clean top to bottom.

She told me that she is from B'lore nad same like Neesha she is also operates independently in B'lore.

Since I keep travelling to Mumbai and B'lore took cell numbers of both of them. Thus after spending almost 2hr & 45 minutes in the SPs flat and blowing up 10K + 1 k for tip for one NE and one CIS and left that place to catch the return flight to home.

In all this good experience most turn off factor was SP's flat and hygiene of the bed. But luckily since I was on my way to airport I had a nice clean bed sheet in my sack. So I could mange

PS please do not flood my inbox with request for number. Only those with good track record will be shared with these numbers. Or I will supply number of SP for someone who is ready to provide me good independen contact in Pune

MisUnderstanding

Hi Stungun, Had been hearing about u fm all. Infact xxx was talking about the chiks tht u hv. Could it b possible for you to help me connect with this xxx lady xxx?

can you help me wid some good independents that you have? I have place so thts not a concern. May b some real horny HW definitely not as exorbitant as your seaprincess

Not so Cheerful.

Stun Gun

Fun in Hotel in PS-part II

Hello All.

Guys I have explained how I got a entry in that hotel in my previous post. Now I am writing about my experience. It is slightly late but I was busy and could not find time to write the FR.

Once I was alone with the girl I hugged her and started kissing to start the action. She opened her mouth slightly and did not prevent kissing. Then I started playing with tongue. At this time she said no to playing with tongue. She also hugged me tightly and played with my lower lip. This continued for 5-10 minutes. Last time when I had done adventure with the Russian she had not allowed any kissing at all. Then she she pushed me slightly away and started removing my shirt. She helped me remove my cloths except the underwear. Now I started removing her dress. I could remove her tshirt but could not remoce the bra hook. My low experience was showing. She herself removed the bra hook and I again hugged her. I was very exited and already had a hard one. We separated for some time and she removed her jeans. She pushed me on the bed and came on top of me and started kissing all my body face neck chest stomach and all. Then she started playing with my jonny. I was getting impatient and asked her to remove the underwaer. She removed hers and also mine. I staritaway wanted to start action. She then put on a condom on my jonny and lay flat on the bed. I came on top of her and she guided my jonny in her pussy. I started pumping in missionary position and came in a short time. We remained like that for some time and got up and went for cleaning.

After cleaning we lay beside each other for some time. Now she asked me to order some food as she was hungry. I ordered a biryani. We lay like that only at the same time observing some hindi film songs on the tv. In between I was hugging and kissing her and sucking her boobs and moving my hands all over her body. She had ample sized boobs and it was a great feeling pressing and sucking them. Afetr about half hour a waiter delivered the biryani. We finished the biryani and washed ourselves. Now it was time for second round and we were back to bed.

For the second round action I lay on the bed and let her do some work. Again she started kissing me and starting playing with my jonny. Now I slowly pushed her head towards my jonny and indicated that I wanted to enjoy some BBBJ. She asked me whether I want her to do french? I nodded. She started putting on a condom. I asked her to do without. She refused and said she does not do BBBJ. So I had to be satisfied with a CBJ only. She was not good at CBJ. Some times her teeth used touch my jonny. I asked her to do with lips and toungue and not use her teeth. She tried to do like that but she was not very good. Then we rolled over and I started kissing and touching all over her body. In between I was pressing her boobs and sucking her nipples. I slowly advanced down and started kissing her pussy. Her pussy was not smelling and I slowly started licking her clitoris. She was also getting exited and I continued doing the same. This continued for some time and by now her pussy had become very wet. By this time my jonny was also become ready. The suhagra pill I had popped before comming here was doing its job. She indicated that we again start action. This time I asked her to come on top and she did so. I was laying on my back and she sat on me then slowly guided my jonny in her pusssy and started pumping. I was feeling like in heaven. This went on for about 7-8 minutes and then she asked me to take over. I indicated that I wanted to do in doggy style and she obliged by going on all fours. I entered her from behind and started pumping hard. Finally I was done with in about 5 more minutes. Now both of us were spent and rested for 5 minutes hugging each other.

Then we got up and she went to the bathroom for cleaning first. She came back and started dressing. Then I went to the bathroom and had a good cold water shower. When I came out I saw that she was already talking on her mobile phone. I dried myself wore my clothes and sat beside her. After some time she asked me whether she can now leave. I said wait and tipped her Rs. 200 then asked her for her mobile number. She gave me that but said that next time I should call her manager directly. She also gave her managers number. I was happy with the experience.

Girls name : pooja, about 20 years old. She said she is from assam. I am not very good at recognising regions from face.

Looks: 6/10.

Boobs: 8/10, nice plumpy boobs but slightly sagging.

Figure: 8/10 slim waist not fatty.

Service: 8/10 I enjoyed very much. This was the first time I have enjoyed so much.

Damage: 3k for sp + 200 tips + 1k for room + beer & food.

I hope all you guys will like my FR. Please guide me if something I have done wrong.

Thanks in advance.

BajiRao2012.

Hello All.

Based on RTFF I had found the details of this hotel. Last Sunday I made a visit there. RTFF had also told me that I will get the girls in the lodge on the first floor but I could not find the way to the first floor. So I entered the ground floor restaurent and sat there and ordered a beer. My heart was beeting very fast because of fear and expectation. I sat there for abouut 1/2 hour and finished my beer. After paying the bill I gave a Rs. 50 note to the waiter as tips and hesistantly asked him where is the road to the lodge. He smiled at me and showed me a glass door near the wash basin and told that the staircase is on the the left side behind that door. I followed his instructions and went to the first floor.

There was a lodge like counter but nobody was there. I waited for some 5 minutes and some waiter came. He asked me what I wanted. I said I wanted a room for short time. (here I took guidance from stun gun's new post). He said anything else. I was hesitating but finally got some courage and said girls. He asked me how did I know about girls who told me that. Now I did not know what to answer because I did not know the real name of any member. Again hesitating I told Anand. He asked which anand. Guys he was not believing me and I was afraid and sweating like hell even though it was not that hot. I said just Anand and no surname. He then asked me where this anand stay. I quickly answered Sanghwi. Now he did not say anything but kept on looking at me. After some time he picked up the intercom and talked to some one. After that talk he again looked at me and asked me to wait. He then talked to some one on mobile all the while looking at me. After some time a girl dressed in jeans and t-shirt came climbing the stairs. Her face was covered with scarf. She straight away went inside some room. Then the waiter gestured me to follow him and we went in room 102. There the girl was standing now without the scarf. I had a short look at her and then looked at the waiter. He asked me to come out then aksed me ok. I said yes. He said 3000 for the girl and 1000 for the room. I said my friend has told me that it is 2500 for the girl and 700 for the room (again I had got these data from RTFF). He said that is not correct. That is for regulars. I immediately aggreed. He said pay 1000 here and pay 3000 to the guy downstairs. I went down stairs and a guy signalled me. I followed him through another door near a dg-set. There was a passage with a closed gate and here he asked me to pay the money. I paid the money and again went upstairs. Here the waiter now asked me give some I'd card. I showed him my driving licence. He entered my name & address from the driving licence and asked my mobile number. I told him that and he wrote that too. Then he asked me to sign the register and go to room 10. Whew Mission acomplished.

Guys seniors tell that mongering is easy. Senior member Stun Gun has recently posted 2 FRs of new searches & places and mentioned that it is very easy. But guys I tell you it is not at all easy for newbies. But still I did it on my own. Last time I did an adventure in koregaon park and I was not so afraid. But this time I was afraid like hell.

Now I went to room 110 and saw this girl sitting on the bed and talking on the mobile. I noticed that another waiter had followed behind me and he asked whether I wanted anything beer water packet. The girl answered water and packet. He went away and after some time rteurned with a bottle of mineral water and kept 2 condis on the table. He asked for Rs. 130 and I paid. He went away and the girl finished her call and got up and bolted the door. At last I was alone with the girl.

Guys I am sorry about this very long post but I felt like describing every small detail. I will write about my experience in my next FR.

Thanks in advance.

BajiRao2012

Quote Originally Posted by LoverboyJerico  [View Original Post]
    Shuru mein sab ko darr lagta hai! You will get used to pretty soon!
    Thank you brother for the encouragement. This is my second time only of sex with a call girl.

A Good Begining

Quote Originally Posted by Ujwala  [View Original Post]
    --- I have been active from last ten yrs in Pune. It would be very informative for all you. I would like to share my experience with you. Raj
    You are welcome buddy. Start with sharing of your information and the knowledge you have gained in these last 10 years.

Cheers

Posting Limitations