"Germany
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: Pune

+ Add Report
Page 686 of 2883 FirstFirst ... 186 586 636 676 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 696 736 786 1186 1686 ... LastLast
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 43234
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

New to Pune

Hey guys. I have recently shifted back to Pune from Hyderabad. Want to get back to the scene. Please help me out. I have many in Hyderabad and Bangalore anyone can pm me. Also few old conts from Pune.

Pics missing

Quote Originally Posted by VJKrishna2008  [View Original Post]
    Since my last post you have been asking for Disha / Manasi / Duo's number and reference. At this time, Disha is occupied with guests, and Manasi is not in Pune. DIsha has not given me a green light to share her number, but I am asking again.

Another member alerted me that Simran from katraj is active again. She sent me the attached picture of an available girl. Simran is herself available but she also is a procurer, outcall only.
    As you said. Can you please attach picture?? I think you missed it.

Not a report

Since my last post you have been asking for Disha / Manasi / Duo's number and reference. At this time, Disha is occupied with guests, and Manasi is not in Pune. DIsha has not given me a green light to share her number, but I am asking again.

Another member alerted me that Simran from katraj is active again. She sent me the attached picture of an available girl. Simran is herself available but she also is a procurer, outcall only.

Personal Thing

Mongering is such a personal and subjective thing.

If yardstick is good looks and tight skin, and if you feel uncomfortable with ladies above 30-35 (people having the feeling of 'shit I am not with the right female' would understand what I mean).

If you are looking for someone educated, speaking decent English, have fantasized about an older neighbor, wouldn't be bothered by some aging signs in favor of a no nakhra fuck, trying to fulfill some fantasies, I would suggest give it a try once. If you can spare some dough.

I had a detailed FR about her. I consider myself a MILF man. But took me a few minutes to get adjusted to her looks. But once I was past that sex was great as she goes the distance to please you. Again this is very subjective.

You learn from experiences. And if you never try, you would never know.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerTime1985  [View Original Post]
    She is 53 yo, my personal exp was negative. There are both positive and negative reviews about her. Do check and decide. But definately not worth for 10 k.

Forum Has FRs including One I've Posted

Hi bro,

There's a couple of FRs on Pie on the forum, including one I've posted. You can do a search. She stays in K'wa area, when I'd met her which was almost 3 months back. The place itself was a dump in narrow alleys and she was staying with her roommates. But room we did the deed in was clean and well arranged. I found her a bit different from the usual afros. Slim figure, well maintained and good looking. Though she's had a baby, and you'll find some stretch marks. I'd paid 5 k for 2 shots. Wasn't very comfortable with the area or her flatmates outside though. But was a decent experience. Gives CBJ, and let's you fuck in all positions you want.

Quote Originally Posted by CougarHunter10  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for a while now. Can anyone share experience and max damages for St / LT?

Unlike other afros, she doesn't live in 60 ft or NSang area which seems like a good sign. She is quoting very high for an Afro exp.

Thanks bro

Thanks Man. You've got to have experiences to write about. Thanks to all the friends I made here, mongering has given opportunities to share these experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by Hkbing  [View Original Post]
    You are definitely talented in writing FRs. Not sure it's same for other topics or just erotica, but you should definitely give it try it as a profession. Kudos! For all the FRs.

Pune HW FR

Thanks to Panvel1 bro for sharing the digits of the much talked about HW who usually meets in KP. Have already tried her twice and she is by far my favorite working girl in India.

Both the meets were for two hours. She suggests a place in KP and is on time. Cute, young girl with decent tits and a nice ass. As far as the deed is concerned, she is not much into BJ. In the four sessions I had with her, got CBJ only and that too for a total of maybe 2 minutes. No DATY as well. But she is really cooperative in FS. Prefers missionary to doggy or WOT. Got tired in both sessions and asked me to be on top. Have read reports of fellow mongers being offered BBBJ. Will try my luck next time. Despite all this, she is a great find.

Looks - 8/10.

Boob - 7/10.

Ass- 8/10.

Service - 9/10.

Damages - 8 k for 2.

WIR. Yes.

Thanks for the contact again Panvel1 bro.

Mundwa Couple

So meet this couple from Mundwa thanks to Bumblebee03 for sharing the couple's contact.

The girl is quite fair and a bit on the heavier side.

Looks okay. Since it doesn't matter to me much.

Service is good. Positives are long BBBJ and DFK (no CIM, Anal). DATY was allowed but I didn't go for it cause it was bit smelly.

Ok to try.

WIR- Not sure maybe. BBBJ was really good.

Donation-5 k.

Charges paid

Paid 7k for 2 shots and 1.3 for hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerTime1985  [View Original Post]
    She is 53 yo, my personal exp was negative. There are both positive and negative reviews about her. Do check and decide. But definately not worth for 10 k.

Recent Experiences

Greetings to fellow mongers,

Post lock down I had a few experiences which I would like to share.

First was at be Spa near Fatima nagar, booked through NB (1000 Rs) at a great price as their counter rates are almost 800 Rs higher, went in on a Monday afternoon.

Didn't have a option of choosing as I had come through NB, they had all NE therapist.

Miss A was appointed for my massage. She had a good body with great assets. Her name was something similar sounding to amol.

Massage was great and I enjoyed it. She didn't not give any hints so I had to ask her about extras.

She quoted 3000 for HJ + Top and 4000 for B2B. I politely refused but enjoyed the massage. Took a nice hot bath and went home.

Second Experience was at the-Salon & Spa near Baner, Thought of trying this place as it also had a Saloon and I was in need of a hair cut.

Used NB to book as I had received a coupon for discount of around 300 rs on my last booking.

They had only 1 therapist (NE). The receptionist was beautiful with a great body but didn't ask her anything as this looked a very formal and professional place.

The massage was great and it was worth the money. Wanted to tip her some but didn't have sufficient cash on me due to money problems post lock down.

As mentioned that I was going through a cash crunch, decided to try out the cheapest option available in Pune. Budhwar Peth.

Went through the area 3-4 times in about 10 days on my bike just to see the way things move there and to get myself acquainted to the place. Went through all the gallis of the area to see the crowd and the commotion.

Finally decided to get a bird. Went around 10 in the night. Lot of ladies will ask you to come inside and check out hot girls, some will try to pull you in but gently. These are the same ladies who will loot you once you go into their den. So decided to not entertain them and keep walking and ignore them.

I had read many FR's about BP area so didn't carry much cash, also avoided carrying anything which was not required.

Set my eyes on a bird, she was standing near a galli opp plastics shops near famous cinema hall. She looked average with a decent body and had some make-up (better than most of the local spa girls).

Stood there for few minutes as she was talking to a rickshaw driver.

She came to me and asked me what I wanted. Her way of talking was similar to the what we see in Indian movies. I told her I have 300 on me and wanted to fuck her. She refused but didn't walk away. So I told her that this was normal rate as I have visited many times in the past. Finally she agreed for 300 and took me upstairs.

The place was shady and untidy. It had wooden partitions with a COT in every block.

A dustbin was kept which was filled with condoms. She came inside and took off her pants and put 2 condom on me. I asked her to remove her top and she sarcastically replied to me that I was paying 300 and not 1 K asked me to pay more to get more. I declined and started to pound her in missionary. Banged her for 10 minutes. She had some newspapers which she used to remove the condom and the deed was done. Paid her 300 and left.

It was a good experience and I will visit again. This area has some good birds which I could see on the higher floors of some buildings.

Will surely go there during my next visit. It was the same building which is next to food plaza as mentioned in quite a few FR's by fellow mongers.

If anyone has anymore inputs about good places to find Nepalis or NE in BP please share.

Good write ups!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok11  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Krupa over the weekend. Thanks to the friends here Hkbing anf Butockmann for sharing her contacts. A special shout-out to Victorbhai, as she is his find.

Had fixed for a weekday, but she cancelled due to illness. But was nice about it and herself checked my availability for the weekend and we rescheduled for the weekend. Met her at a hotel in KP. Her engagement from the day we fixed the deed to the day we met was very good. Messaged me a day before confirming she would be meeting. On the day, a couple of hours before, asked if I wanted her to wear a sari.

We met up, checked in and went to the room and went through the introductions.

As some have mentioned, she's not a great looker, and figure wise is a bit heavy. But I was already aware of these, what really intrigued me was the feedback about her service..
    You are definitely talented in writing FRs. Not sure it's same for other topics or just erotica, but you should definitely give it try it as a profession. Kudos! For all the FRs.

Met up with Krupa over the weekend. Thanks to the friends here Hkbing anf Butockmann for sharing her contacts. A special shout-out to Victorbhai, as she is his find.

Had fixed for a weekday, but she cancelled due to illness. But was nice about it and herself checked my availability for the weekend and we rescheduled for the weekend. Met her at a hotel in KP. Her engagement from the day we fixed the deed to the day we met was very good. Messaged me a day before confirming she would be meeting. On the day, a couple of hours before, asked if I wanted her to wear a sari.

We met up, checked in and went to the room and went through the introductions..
    That's a very lengthy and detailed FR.
    Last edited by Admin3; 12-03-20 at 15:50.

Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Kiran1411  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure it is the same Priya with house in front of petrol pump.
    Exactly the same. Won't say it was very enjoyable.

7k for 2 shots plus hotel room.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCharm  [View Original Post]
    Hey looks like you enjoyed best day of your life with her. Can you please tell us the charges for hotel room and how much you paid for deed??

Charges paid??

We met up, checked in and went to the room and went through the introductions.

As some have mentioned, she's not a great looker, and figure wise is a bit heavy. But I was already aware of these, what really intrigued me was the feedback about her service.

We ordered some juice, washed up, smoked and got started. She undressed and I liked what I saw. Big boobs, nice curvy ass and overall pretty clean looking. Started with a bit of DFK, which was alright, not much tongue, she was a bit apprehensive due to covid. Nonetheless enough to set the mood. Explored her neck, bust line and finally snapped off her bra and got to the real deal. Grabbed her boobs and started with some tongue-love and light kissing and sucking on the boobs. She groaned a bit, which gave me the encouragement to start manhandling her boobs. Bit and sucked her nipples and grabbed her boobs and squeezed and sucked on them like a hungry child. She started moaning lightly, which aroused me quite nicely. Moved lower, licking her stomach, belly button, then her inner thighs before moving to the pussy. She's not clean shaved down there, but smooth enough. Went for some DATY. Hesitated a bit as there was a bit of a smell, but not too much, so went ahead with exploring her vagina. Licked and sucked her clit, sucked on her pussy lips, she started making erotic groaning noises. Put some saliva on a finger and went inside. Explored her with my finger and then licked her clit while fingering her, eliciting more moans and groans. Then proceeded to grind my erect jhonny through my underwear on her pussy while sucking her boobs. Got on top and freed up jhonny for her to take in her mouth, while I sat on her chest. She sucked it nice bare-backed for a bit, before I boob fucked her and then went for the boob to mouth fuck. I then lay down, and she proceeded for a BBBJ. She sucked and licked the balls and even tongue fucked the dick-head, which felt heavenly.

We started the fucking in missionary position, legs spread out, I entered her and started with slow strokes before finding my rhythm and with long deep strokes started banging her. Lifted her legs on top of my shoulders and we went all out fucking deep and hard. She started moaning really loud here, and I had to stop in between to turn up the TV volume so that the noise won't go outside. Then I lay on top of her, fucking her while sucking her boobs for a bit, then kissing her deep, while she was moaning in my mouth. Held her by the throat and almost half strangled her while fucking her, she stuck her tongue out due to the pressure, which sent shivers down jhonny for some reason. At this point, her pussy got really wet and she started making loud noises, indicating she was climaxing.

Went on with misi for about 15 minutes, the TV new channel clock helped me get an idea about the time.

Asked her to try a different position, she was like "Yeah, whatever you want". Got her into doggy position and started screwing her with her face down on the bed. Got into a really good rhythm and was slapping her butt while fucking her. Grabbed hold of her ass cheeks and parted them, giving me a good sight of her asshole. After this, she got on her hands in doggy and we really started fucking like dogs. She started getting all hot and wet down there and I could hardly believe, but she was actually pushing back to meet my dick strokes. She screamed a bit loud and her pussy became all wet and mushy, again I suspected she came.

By now I was quite spent, but took a breather, fucking her slowly, changed rubber and then got her back into missionary and went again. She asked the usual question, why is it taking me so long. And I gave the usual answer about me being a delayed guy. We fucked on missionary for a bit, by now, I was a bit in a haze and can't remember much, but It was a sweaty pleasurable mess. We kept on fucking while wiping each other's perspiration off. I had no more, so I laid on the bed, while she took the rubber off and gave me another blow. She started to jerk me off while licking the head and sucking on the balls till I ejaculated hard, blowing my cum a good distance high. Exhausted, I lay on the bed while she showered, then I washed up and we smoked a cigarette together. Asked for feedback and she was like "What? You couldn't tell? I came two times, it was awesome" Man was it good to hear.

Asked me if I felt up to another session, I was like "hell yeah". So we rested a bit, watched the news etc. And 20 odd minutes later, we got cosy again.

Started with kissing a bit, then the boobs fondling and sucking before moving onto DATY. This time as she was freshly showered, there was no smell, so went for a full blown DATY. Explored her pussy real good with my tongue, rubbed her clit, then inserted my finger in her and gave her a good finger fucking. Along the way, found her G, and started fingering her there. While fingering her, started licking and sucking her clit, wherein she started jerking and thrashing around like a fish in a net. She raised her pelvis to meet my tongue and started moaning loudly. Soon she came hard, getting her juices on my face. She had an orgasmic look on her face and she apologized for the wetness. Was wiping my face, when she almost pushed my down on the bed and said in a husky afterglow voice, "I want to suck you". Ooohh God! The best line a Man can hear from a woman.

She went on to give me a heavenly BBBJ, with the full package of sucking on the balls and licking them. Even tried to gag her a bit.

She then put the rubber on and came on top for WOT position. Rode me well, while I kissed her and sucked on her ample bosom. I took over and proceeded to fuck her while she lay on top.

Grabbed her, pulled her to the edge of the bed, stood on the floor and did her missionary style for a bit, then moved her onto the bed, as the height of the bed wasn't very comfortable and went on to fuck her for a while. Flipped her over to doggy and we did it with a small bit of 'fast and furious' thrown in. Changed rubber and got the dotted ones out and we smoked out while banging each other.

She kept saying she's tired, so I stopped and we lay side by side. The she went on to jerk me off, again hard licking, BJ and ball sucking. She actually took each nut in her mouth and sucked it real good. All this caused me to explode.

We washed up and I smoke a satisfied cigarette while stroking jhonny which was really sore and red, something she remarked as well.

We washed up, got dressed. I paid her and we left together. Saw her off on her scooty and walked away, reflecting on 3 hours well spent.

Overall. Great experience, I'm really into service over looks and she was wonderful.

Attitude. Top class, was into the deed, open and friendly. Did not ask for payment once during the whole time. When we had finally got dressed and were ready to leave, I went up to her with the payment.

WIR. Yes, she a great lady to be with, has the stamina to keep up and really gets involved with the deed. Doesn't hurry one bit. Usually, 2 shots are meant to last 2 hours, but we spent 3 hours and there was not one complaint from her. Very friendly. Those who are into looks and hourglass figure, may not get enthused, but those who are into service and attitude, should enjoy the experience.
    Hey looks like you enjoyed best day of your life with her. Can you please tell us the charges for hotel room and how much you paid for deed??

Posting Limitations