La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Pune

+ Add Report
Page 1848 of 2883 FirstFirst ... 848 1348 1748 1798 1838 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1858 1898 1948 2348 2848 ... LastLast
Results 27,706 to 27,720 of 43234
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

I see where you are going

Well we have a joker here who's trying to make this forum a meeting place for indis and mongers. Well atleast there is his friend RandySavage who has already started on making the forum a meeting place for mongers and himself (pimp) ((reference post 15551,15560 and 15565)).

Quote Originally Posted by YellowOxide1  [View Original Post]
    Your first two cents on this forum and you chose to cast aspersions on the motives of forum members who unlike you take the pain of visiting, reviewing and helping fellow mongers with credible contacts. A bit rich and controversial I must say.

Yes, we do share the fact that there is a forum existing in some part of internet as the worst kept secret ever. IMHO, things will actually improve if we have a proper system where both genuine indes and punters can interact to meet each others for a fulfilling time. ISG is peculiarly designed to suit the Indian scene where prostitution has not taken off and has evolved like say in London or Germany. Here the genuine indes needs to be assured that they can advertise sans the apprehensions about their privacy. That is why a very basic permission need to be taken from the girl about whether or not her pictures can be posted or not. So through ISG messaging system a senior member can verify that the one who request is actually genuine or not and then proceed to share the contact.

As for boasting about our antecedents on ISG, let me break that glass for you. It means fuckall to a lady for who am I as an anon poster hiding behind an username. They will be rather more enamoured by that fat wallet which is the start and end of why we are together in the first place.

So pass along whatever potent stuff you are smoking because it seems to be the real SHIT.

Lot of Add on Locnto about couples seeking men

Hi Guys,

I see lot of add on LOC and AFF about couples seeing men (Paid fun) for 3 some.

Got some couple of contacts too but not sure if they are genuine.

Also saw pic on WhatsApp seem too hot.

Any guys tried any couple or above stuff?

In defence of seniors. MOVE ON

Quote Originally Posted by Brett21  [View Original Post]
    I have been following this forum for sometime now however not been posting FR's as I am not much into hardcore mongering, just a few Spa visits once in a while and a couple of indi experiences. Wanted to put in my word regarding the recent hue & AMP; cry by some members regarding posting of Pallavi's pics specially by RandySavage.

As mentioned by some sensible members that Pallavi sends her pics to prospective customers over WhatsApp when they contact her so she is willingly sharing her pics and hence they can be posted here as well as that is a general practice when somebody receives pics of indis they share it with the people here. The important issue is who tells Pallavi and other indis about this forum. I think the obvious ones who does this is members like RandySavage and Yellowoxide. RandySavage because he shared another girls pics today saying "pics shared with concent" meaning these idiots first tell the girls about this forum and then ask permission whether they can post their pics. I think these kind of guys must be informing the girls about the forum just so they can boast about how they are seniors in the form etc etc. These kinda guys are the real culprits who spoil the forum by telling the girls about it. And then the guy has balls to share contact of another indi Tanya (I am sure she must not worth much praise either just like Pallavi who was a disappointment once we saw her pics as he doesn't share her pic as well LOL) with the members who sympathize with his opinion. Bahahahaahahaa.

Expecting better sense from members.
    I do not understand why cannot we move on. Pics shared, pics removed etc all done and its over. Why spoil the present now?

Why are you still in loop? Someone felt something else about sharing you are feeing something else about it. FINE, now move on. Who tells who and what is none of anybody's business here. It might be the case that few Mongers have developed a good rapport with the gal. Thats it.

Now for Christ sakes move on!!

Divert Energy into something more interesting than getting into this loop!!

Cheers.

Oxford Dictionary is your friend

Quote Originally Posted by TheNone  [View Original Post]
    YellowOxide.

I am not sure if that posts about Randy, but I am as free as anyone else to believe in Modi's acche Din. I don't give a damn if someone is behaving like a Pimp / SP. Few days ago, I got a babe purely due to stellar relationship with a SP whom I am in touch from last couple of years. But at the end of the day he's still a pimp. Likewise, you said Randy helped you when you in need, good job done and he deserve 1 KG of toor daal for it. BTW Who am I to judge, I read a post from NH which clearly showcasing some senior as pimp for a indie. Like taking bookings and arranging slots. I have helped few people and Number, reference and price benchmark. Done deal. In some cases cross reference. But that's it.

I don't need to tell my friend that 3. 3:30 slot is only available. Now she's not available and will be available after 1 week and so on. Let people learn on their own talk to indie or psuedo indies and get their deal done.

Regards.

TheNone.
    A quick Google search actually throws up a really descriptive meaning for pimp. I guess you need to visit that to clear the misconceptions about the word pimp. Or you can still waddle in the supreme ignorance and hubris of securing a lady from SP (surprise, surprise) after paying for it. As if there was something remarkable in it.

Mwhahaha

I have been following this forum for sometime now however not been posting FR's as I am not much into hardcore mongering, just a few Spa visits once in a while and a couple of indi experiences. Wanted to put in my word regarding the recent hue & AMP; cry by some members regarding posting of Pallavi's pics specially by RandySavage.

As mentioned by some sensible members that Pallavi sends her pics to prospective customers over WhatsApp when they contact her so she is willingly sharing her pics and hence they can be posted here as well as that is a general practice when somebody receives pics of indis they share it with the people here. The important issue is who tells Pallavi and other indis about this forum. I think the obvious ones who does this is members like RandySavage and Yellowoxide. RandySavage because he shared another girls pics today saying "pics shared with concent" meaning these idiots first tell the girls about this forum and then ask permission whether they can post their pics. I think these kind of guys must be informing the girls about the forum just so they can boast about how they are seniors in the form etc etc. These kinda guys are the real culprits who spoil the forum by telling the girls about it. And then the guy has balls to share contact of another indi Tanya (I am sure she must not worth much praise either just like Pallavi who was a disappointment once we saw her pics as he doesn't share her pic as well LOL) with the members who sympathize with his opinion. Bahahahaahahaa.

Your first two cents on this forum and you chose to cast aspersions on the motives of forum members who unlike you take the pain of visiting, reviewing and helping fellow mongers with credible contacts. A bit rich and controversial I must say.

Yes, we do share the fact that there is a forum existing in some part of internet as the worst kept secret ever. IMHO, things will actually improve if we have a proper system where both genuine indes and punters can interact to meet each others for a fulfilling time. ISG is peculiarly designed to suit the Indian scene where prostitution has not taken off and has evolved like say in London or Germany. Here the genuine indes needs to be assured that they can advertise sans the apprehensions about their privacy. That is why a very basic permission need to be taken from the girl about whether or not her pictures can be posted or not. So through ISG messaging system a senior member can verify that the one who request is actually genuine or not and then proceed to share the contact.

As for boasting about our antecedents on ISG, let me break that glass for you. It means fuckall to a lady for who am I as an anon poster hiding behind an username. They will be rather more enamoured by that fat wallet which is the start and end of why we are together in the first place.

So pass along whatever potent stuff you are smoking because it seems to be the real SHIT.

Mama Bear!

YellowOxide.

I am not sure if that posts about Randy, but I am as free as anyone else to believe in Modi's acche Din. I don't give a damn if someone is behaving like a Pimp / SP. Few days ago, I got a babe purely due to stellar relationship with a SP whom I am in touch from last couple of years. But at the end of the day he's still a pimp. Likewise, you said Randy helped you when you in need, good job done and he deserve 1 KG of toor daal for it. BTW Who am I to judge, I read a post from NH which clearly showcasing some senior as pimp for a indie. Like taking bookings and arranging slots. I have helped few people and Number, reference and price benchmark. Done deal. In some cases cross reference. But that's it.

I don't need to tell my friend that 3. 3:30 slot is only available. Now she's not available and will be available after 1 week and so on. Let people learn on their own talk to indie or psuedo indies and get their deal done.

Regards.

TheNone.

It seems that we are trying to castigate every goddamned member who is out there to help. What is even funnier that we are construing the most outlandish theories for this member's inability to arrange something for you which he is doing out of pure goodwill.

On a different day I would summarily had a chuckle or two when such a petty attempt is being made to malign a senior's name. But this time I am crystal clear that the person in question is actually Randy. The other thing I am crystal clear is that Randy himself is a gem of a person who does nothing more than helping a friend in need in all his capacity. The key phrase being in all his capacity. Why I am vehemently defending him. Two reasons. First like a true friend he did help me out with gems like Tina and others. Second, I fully know, in an offhanded way, the effort Randy made to arrange Tina for you on Sunday, 15th Nov. Tina is supremely busy with other stuff at the moment and is not in the right frame of mind to take any new bookings. Randy is actually trying his level best to connect with her so that he can introduce the mongers he trust. Why Randy does this and not share her number? Well I guess that question is adequately answered by the Pallavi fiasco where a simple inconsiderate act by a monger has put Pallavi in a soup. So she needs to tread carefully. Extremely carefully. Not because Randy extract any benefits from Tina or from anyone for that matter.

So rest assured we can put rest to all the conspiracy theories and maybe divert the energy in doing something remotely constructive.

Second that

It seems that we are trying to castigate every goddamned member who is out there to help. What is even funnier that we are construing the most outlandish theories for this member's inability to arrange something for you which he is doing out of pure goodwill.

On a different day I would summarily had a chuckle or two when such a petty attempt is being made to malign a senior's name. But this time I am crystal clear that the person in question is actually Randy. The other thing I am crystal clear is that Randy himself is a gem of a person who does nothing more than helping a friend in need in all his capacity. The key phrase being in all his capacity. Why I am vehemently defending him. Two reasons. First like a true friend he did help me out with gems like Tina and others. Second, I fully know, in an offhanded way, the effort Randy made to arrange Tina for you on Sunday, 15th Nov. Tina is supremely busy with other stuff at the moment and is not in the right frame of mind to take any new bookings. Randy is actually trying his level best to connect with her so that he can introduce the mongers he trust. Why Randy does this and not share her number? Well I guess that question is adequately answered by the Pallavi fiasco where a simple inconsiderate act by a monger has put Pallavi in a soup. So she needs to tread carefully. Extremely carefully. Not because Randy extract any benefits from Tina or from anyone for that matter.

So rest assured we can put rest to all the conspiracy theories and maybe divert the energy in doing something remotely constructive.
    Completely agree with YO. When I started using ISG, Randy was the first person who helped me get few contacts. And has helped me on several occasions and never expected anything in return. Sometime no one knows the story behind the scenes, at NationalHero request you to not to judge him on the single instance. Try to put yourself in his shoes.

Cheers and happy mongering.

Yay, ignorance is a bliss

Ever heard that an alleged monger, fixing slots with prices and then ditch fellow monger.

Read Nationalhero post, you might have a eureka moment. Pune, where good WGs are in scarce. People behaving like their pimp / SP as per NationalHero's post.

Unless someone build enough reputation it would be difficult. Moreoever Glass wall when applicable when it's complete distrust, which is fairly common in some groups. Unless you have 20-30 posts and / or 5-10 proper FRs under your belt, no one share anything. Hence the problem. But you might miss the basic plot, No one share the "GEMS" directly build the rapport and earn your stripes. Is it must simpler than it seems.

Regards.

TheNone.

Quote Originally Posted by Unmasked  [View Original Post]
    Hello TheNun.

After reading above explanation, I had urge to look at how did you start as a regular member. I went all the way reading your initial posts in ISG. And ironically this is what you had mentioned back then.

"Creating a Glass Wall.

I am following this forum from last few months and I used to found some real good people who share contacts and help others. From last few days I have noticed that few members are creating unnecessary gap between senior and regular member. If you don't share, you don't care. I would like to remind our respected seniors. "kyuki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi". Mongering is not capsule or module, read it and done. We are all people who are bound to make some mistakes. We need to ensure, we impart the right knowledge when sharing digits.
    Just reminding you again "kyuki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi".

Bwhahaha

Dear NationalHero.

In this forum, there are certain basic checks which typically followed by every senior. A new member has to build the reputation and prove himself as non LE. Along with it, people keep an eye on your FRS about no jacking up of prices. If that happens, it will impact everyone. End of the day, these are prostitutes and they are in this profession for Money instead of making friends. I hope you will understand the deliema of a member to share anything only after a basic checks.

Now that alleged senior who is exactly negotiating about money and time with you for tina. This is actually scary IMO as that member must be getting some gains from tina to promote her like this. And when you are seeking benefits from a prostitute be it in cash or kind, it does qualify as being her pimp. And I would strongly recomment you to drop the idea and trust your hand. There are enough clues and information that you can sustain. And worat case, travel to Mumbai.

Regards.

TheNone.

Weekend outlet

Broz,

Been trying to get in touch with some anal contacts but no luck yet except for snehal or smitha. Do any folks have any leads which could be shared?

I'm also going to be available for short time over weekend for mongering so need your leads to help me have a good time with low effect on wallet.

Dint really want to go to varsha or the regulars this time.

Thanks. All help is appreciated!

Dear NationalHero.

In this forum, there are certain basic checks which typically followed by every senior. A new member has to build the reputation and prove himself as non LE. Along with it, people keep an eye on your FRS about no jacking up of prices. If that happens, it will impact everyone. End of the day, these are prostitutes and they are in this profession for Money instead of making friends. I hope you will understand the deliema of a member to share anything only after a basic checks.

Now that alleged senior who is exactly negotiating about money and time with you for tina. This is actually scary IMO as that member must be getting some gains from tina to promote her like this. And when you are seeking benefits from a prostitute be it in cash or kind, it does qualify as being her pimp. And I would strongly recomment you to drop the idea and trust your hand. There are enough clues and information that you can sustain. And worat case, travel to Mumbai.

Regards.

TheNone.
    Hello TheNun.

After reading above explanation, I had urge to look at how did you start as a regular member. I went all the way reading your initial posts in ISG. And ironically this is what you had mentioned back then.

"Creating a Glass Wall.

I am following this forum from last few months and I used to found some real good people who share contacts and help others. From last few days I have noticed that few members are creating unnecessary gap between senior and regular member. If you don't share, you don't care. I would like to remind our respected seniors. "kyuki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi". Mongering is not capsule or module, read it and done. We are all people who are bound to make some mistakes. We need to ensure, we impart the right knowledge when sharing digits. Few do's and don'ts will be awesome to start with. And Respect the individual. It aint that hard as it seems.

Regards,

TheNone".

Can't stop laughing after reading your 2 contradictory posts.

Just reminding you again "kyuki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi".

Extreme prejudice and suspicious behaviour

Dear NationalHero.

In this forum, there are certain basic checks which typically followed by every senior. A new member has to build the reputation and prove himself as non LE. Along with it, people keep an eye on your FRS about no jacking up of prices. If that happens, it will impact everyone. End of the day, these are prostitutes and they are in this profession for Money instead of making friends. I hope you will understand the dilemma of a member to share anything only after a basic checks.

Now that alleged senior who is exactly negotiating about money and time with you for Tina. This is actually scary IMO as that member must be getting some gains from Tina to promote her like this. And when you are seeking benefits from a prostitute be it in cash or kind, it does qualify as being her pimp. And I would strongly recommend you to drop the idea and trust your hand. There are enough clues and information that you can sustain. And worst case, travel to Mumbai.

Regards.

TheNone.

Quote Originally Posted by Nationalhero  [View Original Post]
    I'm sharing following my experience with everyone so people will not fall in trap.

1. Some time back (I think it was 1 or 2 month back) I have seen FR for indie named TINA (who has refer here as a gem).

2. I liked the FR hence appreciated writer and his contribution and requested him if possible share the contacts of indie.

3. Writer of FR seems senior member. He responded saying its special indie for him and he will NOT share the contact with anyone. However if I convince him about myself as an gentleman by providing some details about my self. He will share the contact details.

4. I have responded to him with generic details about my job and assurance to him that I'll follow all the suggested guidelines to meet this indie..

Well said, I have shared my experience on how these members are getting contacts from others. Refer post #15550 with heading "Is this the way to get the contacts from someone?

FR about MP

HI This is My second FR about a MP near KD. It was referred to me by my friend.

I thought it must have be good as he was referring it and will have some afternoon fun time. But it was total disappointment.

First I called up Madame said come to KD and call.

When I reached there called her back she said to call up when you go bit ahead near hotel 7 I really got bugged up. Still my patience went there I called up she was like wait for half an HR. As MG are busy. I just said WTF. Still forced her to give the address or otherwise I said I am turning back. There I made a big mistake. I should have turned back instead going there.

This place is in a Resi area on a First Floor. After entering into the Center my worst time started. And this all happened due to little johnny was not ready to go back home without sweating it out.

Still had some hopes left until the MG's came in for choice. My cook and My maid looks far more beautiful than this offers. But couldn't do much as Madame took an advance of. 700 k for an cream.

Firstly as there was not at all privacy the Aluminum sliding door was half Clear glass. Only two tables. MG completed her job sponged me with warm water at the end. That's it. No frills no extra. No nothing. Most ridiculous experience.

MP name starts with are MP.

In one word it was total waste of money.

Some Idiots in the forum

Posting Limitations