"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Bangkok Reports

+ Add Report
Page 886 of 3783 FirstFirst ... 386 786 836 876 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 896 936 986 1386 1886 ... LastLast
Results 13,276 to 13,290 of 56742
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Goferring  [View Original Post]
    Why is it, with me at least, that there is a need to get the first few bad experiences out if the way at the start of nearly every trip? As you have said the vast majority of my bad experiences happen early on and then the good ones roll in, with the very best often happening as the time draws to an end.

My eye is often drawn to the stunners upon arrival who inevitably disappoint as my memorable shags are based upon attitude and ability rather than pure looks. Once my eyes are no longer blinded by beauties, I then can seek out the girls who are cute but their real skill set is the ability to have a great time and keep me happy in all sorts of ways.

Obviously, I'm a slow learner because I make to same mistake every trip. 😳 😁.
    I tend to do the same thing. Sometimes I get the good snags with the stunners. The 2nd one I had my eye on had a repeat customer take her. She knew the guy who sat next to me and he BF her. I'd assume she was the good shag stunner that got away. The way she was dancing should of told me something. Oh my my. Tonight will make up for it. I'm going with a proven 3 some for NYE. Teamwork! Teamwork!

Quote Originally Posted by NattyBumpo  [View Original Post]
    Kings Castle 1 and Kings Castle 2 (Patpong 1): 100% girls. Syzygies, we were at Kings Castle 2. I was with my KC 2 girl #1 at the time and you bumped into Barbara Bach, an old friend of yours. She seemed very happy to see you again. 555.

Kings Corner 1 (Patpong 1 - closest of the Kings bars to Surawong): 50/50 girls & ladyboys. Very weird set up. The girls and the LB's take turns dancing in segregated sets on the stage. My favorite 2017 Kings Castle 2 girl told me she first started working in Kings Corner 1 and then moved quickly to KC2. She said she didn't like working at Kings Corner 1. I can understand why.

Kings Corner 2 (on the side alley connecting Patpong 1 & 2): 100% ladyboys. Really obvious. Even a blindman would immediately know he wasn't in Kansas anymore.

ThatGuy, I am glad to hear the KC 1 line up is still good. It was very good in October. On your specific girl: they all can't be memorable. It is your 1st night. I was in BKK for 12 nights before I had my 1st NEW memorable; my Atomic Blond and then the hits started rolling in one after another with my super hottie La Belle girl and then with a very cute little muffin from Twister.

BTW, 4300 all-inclusive does not sound too high for KC 1. Kings Castle 1 & 2 have multiple barfine levels. Assuming the barfine was 1400 baht for a top category girl, her price was 2900 baht which is at the top end of the current Go Go girl price range. I assume, however, that you only paid the barfine in advance.

Happy New Year!
    Happy New Year Natty!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertLong  [View Original Post]
    I come right out and ask if they are looking for a BF or a customer. Over half reply "up to you" "what do you want"?

RL.
    How do you reply when they answer that?

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    We can all pick the wrong girl easily enough, so all we can do is take time to try to choose well, and try to develop some choice guidelines. At start of trip you might be a bit too eager.
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face" - Mike Tyson.

For the first couple of nights I also have a plan, then some gorgeous thing walks past and sucker punches me. A couple of night later the beauty blinkers are on and I'm a bit more rational about choices and selection. 😁.

Obviously, I'm a slow learner because I make to same mistake every trip.
    We can all pick the wrong girl easily enough, so all we can do is take time to try to choose well, and try to develop some choice guidelines. At start of trip you might be a bit too eager. I have the stubbornness that makes me want the prettiest girl, that is regardless of how long in Thailand.

Very inexperienced girls is a big risk.

Girls that like Asian guys when I am Farang is a big risk. I ask girls what sort of guys they like.

Reticent girls is a big risk, as are very prim and proper girls. Horny types are naturally better.

Girls too keen in a big hurry is a big risk.

Overly conservatively dressed girls where cannot see what the body is like is a big risk.

Shy girls may need about 3 drinks to loosen up their self control.

Then I might try to get a kiss. Great kissers are usually okay.

Girls a bit raunchy is probably not a risk unless drunk.

Girls that don't want to cuddle up is too risky.

Does she look like she can enjoy herself?

No rule is absolute. I am not put off by a girl being extra stunning. I am put off if a girl is just average or below.

When a Girl is stunning, my requirements for her skills drop a bit.

I might not even care if her BJ is weak.

My failure rates with stunners are no worse than average, however need to make sure some chemistry is there.

Having regular girls, means I try to give them priority when arriving in Thailand. These are failsafe girls, unless I am too sick to function properly. 555. Always good and not boring for me. Eating bad food fucks up my sex abilities for 2 or 3 days. Found that out recently after eating a bad kebab. Bad virus can do the same. Even something simple like taking cough medicine can desensitise my dick (as well as the throat) and make fucking difficult. We need a lot of things to be going right for us, sometimes, to get the best sex experiences, and that includes plenty of sleep, and don't eat a big meal for sex, or drink much alcohol. These are tips for old guys like me. Maybe if you are young, some of these issues may have no effect.

My sex life improved a lot when I lost 10+ Kilos. Being fit obviously helps a lot too.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertLong  [View Original Post]
    I keep in touch with the great ones and chat by LINE. I make appointments for when I first arrive and book them for a few nights. By the great ones I mean the ones that have wonderful attitudes and are like GF's. Then after a few days when I'm ready to Rhome I set out for new adventures. Still booking other contacts that I have made by LINE or TF.

I come right out and ask if they are looking for a BF or a customer. Over half reply "up to you" "what do you want"?

RL.
    Means they are a hooker. Does it affect the answer, how many BFs they have already?

What percentage say they are not a hooker or would never take any money? 555 I. E. Totally non commercial meet up.

I think all girls should be paid as hookers, in this context, unless they explicitly say not to, or somehow make it very clear.

Why is it, with me at least, that there is a need to get the first few bad experiences out if the way at the start of nearly every trip? As you have said the vast majority of my bad experiences happen early on and then the good ones roll in, with the very best often happening as the time draws to an end.

My eye is often drawn to the stunners upon arrival who inevitably disappoint as my memorable shags are based upon attitude and ability rather than pure looks. Once my eyes are no longer blinded by beauties, I then can seek out the girls who are cute but their real skill set is the ability to have a great time and keep me happy in all sorts of ways.

I keep in touch with the great ones and chat by LINE. I make appointments for when I first arrive and book them for a few nights. By the great ones I mean the ones that have wonderful attitudes and are like GF's. Then after a few days when I'm ready to Rhome I set out for new adventures. Still booking other contacts that I have made by LINE or TF.

RL.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelSamuel  [View Original Post]
    Minimum wage varies throughout the US but anyone who shows up to work reliably and works even half hard can easily get a $10 an hour job with no education or skills beyond high school. That works out to 31 k US a year at 60 hours a week and 52 weeks a year for making no investment in your education or developing any skills. Excluding a few places in the world that is a damn fine job for not investing anything and entry level. Also at that level of earning there is a lot of government assistance available.
    Things are harsh in the US. In Australia it would work out to be around AUD $14 per hour based on a 40 hour work week or $566. The minimum wage is about AUD $18 pre tax and with this we do get medical care however Australia is a very high COL country. I always wondered how much Bangkok Thais actually earn. I pegged it at around 300 baht a day and then thought how can lower class motorbike guys go around spending a third of their daily income on a couple of big changs from a 7/11 unless they were really stupid.

The truth is I only had 2 BAD sessions on my last trip. The 1st one was the Badabing clock watcher in my 1st week. The 2nd was a Chinese girl on my 1st night in Macau on the 10th week of my trip.

My Memorable Girls

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    Pleased to hear that. I almost thought you were close to 100% success rate, were I would be 50% at best in gogo bars. Perhaps you are more polite about it and I get a little more cheesed off by the dud girls. My success rate for girls I would repeat is extremely low for La Belle (maybe only 2 girls ever repeated), and no girls repeated in recent years for the Thermae, meaning all of them were very average down to poor, and surgeries girls never even got selected if I could tell (which rules out a large percentage in La Belle). On other hand my current regular girls have been repeated many many times, so I guess they are the few in the "memorable" category, that have not disappeared.
    Let me explain myself better. For me a girl can be a decent shag, even a pleasurable one, but at the same time not a memorable one. After 30,40 ,50 different girls on a trip, I am not going to remember them all. Only the standouts.

So, on my last swing through SE Asia, I had 20 girls more or less in my top 10, girls I really liked and many of which I repeated with or wanted to see again but could not. These are my memorable girls. When I see a photo of one of them, I instantly recognize the girl and the things we did. Actually, I don't need a photo to recall anything because I think about them. They are on my mind.

So, after these 20 to 25 girls there are another 20 to 30 that were fine, meaning we had decent shags, but nothing to write home about and I would have to look up their names in my field notes or see their picture to jar my memory.

The truth is I only had 2 BAD sessions on my last trip. The 1st one was the Badabing clock watcher in my 1st week. The 2nd was a Chinese girl on my 1st night in Macau on the 10th week of my trip. With that Chinese girl, I was suffering from Sauna sticker shock and made a bad selection based on trying not to spend too much. I knew right away from her body language that I had messed up. It was a very disappointing and inferior shag. Memorable, however, but in a bad way. Ha Ha.

Anyway, after that faux pas, I self-corrected by accepting current Macau prices and stopped worrying about it. Its only money. 555. So fuck it!. And on the very next night I selected a hot Rio Sauna Chinese "super model" and had MEMORABLE TIME with her. Top 10. LOL. I then repeated with her, the "super model" a 2nd time and we are still in touch to this day although I doubt we will ever see each other again. But I want to and that makes her Memorable.

So I think my percentages are high. Maybe I am just a cock eyed optimist, a glass is half full kind of guy, but that is not what my friends, girl friends, and family have been telling me for the last 200 hundred years so I kind of doubt it.

On your specific girl: they all can't be memorable. It is your 1st night. I was in BKK for 12 nights before I had my 1st NEW memorable. My Atomic Blond and then the hits started rolling in one after another with my super hottie La Belle girl and then a very cute little muffin from Twister.
    Pleased to hear that. I almost thought you were close to 100% success rate, were I would be 50% at best in gogo bars. Perhaps you are more polite about it and I get a little more cheesed off by the dud girls. My success rate for girls I would repeat is extremely low for La Belle (maybe only 2 girls ever repeated), and no girls repeated in recent years for the Thermae, meaning all of them were very average down to poor, and surgeries girls never even got selected if I could tell (which rules out a large percentage in La Belle). On other hand my current regular girls have been repeated many many times, so I guess they are the few in the "memorable" category, that have not disappeared.

In my early years at Thermae starting in 1991, from memory almost every girl was memorable, or I just forgot the others completely. Used to find such incredibly sweet and passionate girls. The experience was so superior to my ex Farang wife, it was like going to heaven. I feel they could have hooked a Farang boyfriend quite easily if they wanted to. Still I was only 35 so I guess that helped.

Quote Originally Posted by United1  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents,

Thanks for the intels on THERMAE. Like others said, its literally a cattle call for freelancers. There are 50-100 girls lined up in a horseshoe pattern and the guys go in circles trying to find a date. Mostly Japanese and Korean. Not much place to sit and hang out. No dancing. Very transnational.

Here is my take:

- Between Nana and Asoke MRT on Sukumvit.

- I like this format, because I don't drink and I am usually in bed by 11 pm, so don't want to spend too much time at gogo bars. Just want to find a quick bang and go to sleep. I got in around 9 pm on Friday and was about 60 girls. Can go in and out quickly.

- Quality is across the board. There are stunners and very unattractive. The hot girls know they are hot and will not talk to you. I got a sense its hard to have a good conversation with these girls before agreeing on price and then leaving. So you guys who like to chat up a girl before proposing sex, might not be the place for you.

- Majority Koreans and Japanese who can be quite annoying. I have a darker complexion and most of the girls wouldn't talk to me.

- They claim standard price is 2500-3000 for ST. Not sure how true that is, but what I paid.

I did find a attractive girl. Beautiful face, nice body. Took her back to my place. But when clothes came off, very saggy boobs and 2 kids body. Wish I had spend more time finding a tighter pussy. But did get some DFK, BBBJ, Condom FS and we spent some time in my bathtub, which was nice.
    What you got at the end sounds like about the best anyone could expect for the standard 2500 baht in Thermae. I mean considering the pluses of her face and body and the level of service you got. Not the part about the very saggy boobs and a pussy not as tight as you wanted, of course. There are many times when a punter pays 2500-3000 for a girl in Thermae matching your general description and then discovers back in the room that DFK and BBBJ are no way on the agenda.

And in real world practice with fully clothed P4P girls, how would you find out the truth about their boobs and pussy tightness? Would you get a truthful answer if you asked, "Are your boobs very saggy or perky? Is your pussy tight or loose?" Hell, I rarely get a truthful answer from a clothed P4P girl about the amount of long scraggly hair on her pussy unless she assures me she shaves all if it smooth. LOL. If she says, "Oh, I don't shave there but I only have a little bit of hair anyway," you better sharpen up your machete for a real battle just to find an opening later.

And babies or not don't predict if the girl's pussy is tight or perfectly snug for me. These days I only ask whether a girl has a baby or not just as a matter of conversation and, primarily, to get her to ask me if I have kids too. When I say no, they invariablly ask why not and that is my opening to tell them the reason is I had a vasectomy many years ago and can't make a baby. When asked why I got a vasectomy the answer is because I cannot have sex with a condom. See where this is going?

Sure, some guys' very successful aproach is to just blurt out "I want sex no condom." But if I am chatting with a girl a while, say, over a Lady Drink or 2 in a go-go bar, there is no reason not to fit that into the chat so she is fully prepared for what I would expect from her and would confirm IF I agreed to barfine her soon.

However, that is often not the situation in Thermae. You can chat over a drink or two. But most don't. So I agree with Banana Boi that it is a good idea to discuss the services a girl will provide beforehand if they are important to you, which is generally my style as well.

However, the lineup format makes it difficult to get a positive answer from a girl in Thermae about a True GFE service like BBFS+CIP or BBBJ+CIM. They are not going to agree to that if there is any chance the girl next to her overhears even your whispered question. Maybe a smartphone text and translate works.

I have found sucess in getting Thermae girls to agree to those things after we have stepped outside and are presumably on the way to my apartment. If she says no at that point she can turn around and go back down the stairs to be surveyed by morre Koreans and Japanese who mostly only pass through and seem more to be on a sight seeing tour than a hooker hunt in there to me.

Kings Castle 1 & 2

Kings Castle 1 and Kings Castle 2 (Patpong 1): 100% girls. Syzygies, we were at Kings Castle 2. I was with my KC 2 girl #1 at the time and you bumped into Barbara Bach, an old friend of yours. She seemed very happy to see you again. 555.

Kings Corner 1 (Patpong 1 - closest of the Kings bars to Surawong): 50/50 girls & ladyboys. Very weird set up. The girls and the LB's take turns dancing in segregated sets on the stage. My favorite 2017 Kings Castle 2 girl told me she first started working in Kings Corner 1 and then moved quickly to KC2. She said she didn't like working at Kings Corner 1. I can understand why.

Kings Corner 2 (on the side alley connecting Patpong 1 & 2): 100% ladyboys. Really obvious. Even a blindman would immediately know he wasn't in Kansas anymore.

ThatGuy, I am glad to hear the KC 1 line up is still good. It was very good in October. On your specific girl: they all can't be memorable. It is your 1st night. I was in BKK for 12 nights before I had my 1st NEW memorable; my Atomic Blond and then the hits started rolling in one after another with my super hottie La Belle girl and then with a very cute little muffin from Twister.

BTW, 4300 all-inclusive does not sound too high for KC 1. Kings Castle 1 & 2 have multiple barfine levels. Assuming the barfine was 1400 baht for a top category girl, her price was 2900 baht which is at the top end of the current Go Go girl price range. I assume, however, that you only paid the barfine in advance.

Happy New Year!

Bangkok girl from 20 years ago

It is hard to post pics of my current girls, so pics from yesteryear are easier.

Here is an all natural tall model type, who worked in Voodoo (Nana Plaza). She was so tall that many guys suspected she was a Ladyboy. Only A cups, quite skinny, but beautiful pussy, even if not that well padded. Sorry is a pic of a photo print.

In those days, you could pay the girl a tip in the bar, and she might let you undress her completely for a short time at least (great to check out the body was my spec), even though I think the nude dancing on the stage had already gone from Nana Plaza (nude dancing in Nana was a little earlier I believe).

Looks like I took her all night and probably more than once. Interesting she carries a Photchunanagrom (Dictionary) Thai to English and / or Visa Versa, although by that year, my Thai should have been quite reasonable. Perhaps she was learning English and took opportunity to get my assistance on certain phrases. Her name completely escapes me now but do remember she came from Voodoo. Probably something common like Nit.

Still find her look attractive so my taste has not changed that drastically, I just got more fussy over the years.

In the early 2000's I mainly used soapies (very restricted mongering due to GF), and later moved back to Cowboy as nude dancing had arrived there.

I almost forgot she had a quite white non tanned face, because skin colour is not a big deal for me mostly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 31021.jpg‎   31022.jpg‎   31023.jpg‎   31024.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy68  [View Original Post]
    I have read on others sites that Kings Castles are known for amazing transexuals that are hard to tell. I really investigated last night with intentions of moving onto Nana if I seen one Adam's apple or sign of LB. Did they change busniess model or our these other sites correct?

Now onto Pattaya.
    Probably depends on exactly which bar. Some may be LB bars with no girls at all. The one I went to with Natty had no LBs. I always peek in the door before entering a bar, especially if Pat Pong or Nana Plaza. Usually it is fairly obvious that LBs are present (if more than the odd one), and I don't even try to see Adam's Apples (too difficult). If a bar has 90%+ girls and the odd LB, I am not so put off like some guys. I just avoid the LBs, as needed. Plenty of bars have LB mamasans or serving staff. No big deal. I am not going to play up with them.

Seeing a guy tongue kissing a LB (or another guy) is a bit hard for me to adapt to. Tend to avert the gaze as conditioned since youth. Fortunately don't see it that often.

Posting Limitations