"Germany
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: 2006 Bombay (Mumbai) Reports

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Bob Veale

good report.

taxi guy - the fare from panvel to bandra and then to juhu and to airport and waiting for you for hours should still all cost less than 1200 rupees.

the rest of the money, is what you paid for finding the girls. 300 to 500 rupees for that should have been more than enough. something to keep in mind for next time.

re, girls costing 50k, obviously someone was way overquoting. i would never pay more than 5k tops in mumbai although in most cases the damage is under 2500 rupees.

desi

First Mumbai Experience - DAY 2

I called the taxiwala who dropped in pavel on the first day to pick me up. I got his number the earlier day. He seemed to be a decent guy and spoke little bit of english.

He picked me up in panvel and we went back to Bandhra area. He said he has lots of contacts and he can arrange any type of girls that I am interested in it.

1) He contacted a pimp who brought 2 girls in a car and I chose Kareena. She is from andhra, she has good body. She also looked quite good about 7 in looks, Rs. 5000 for 2 hours.

Taxiwala took me to a near by hotel and booked a room for 1000 rupess for 2 hours. Hotel was not that good, and they said they can't serve beer. Such a turnoff already. As I proceeded to FS her, I couldn't. I noticed few pimple type red dots near her pussy. May be herpes or something. I was shit scared and I sent her off. May be if I had few beers I might not have noticed. In the absence of alcohol, NO WAY.

2) Next he took me near Pali hill area and called another pimp, who brought 3 girls in an auto, I chose Sheethal, a maharashtran short girl, may be a 6. Rs. 6500 for 6 hours, Took her this time to a better room. She was drinking beers like crazy. He had atleast 3 full beers. She smoke well too. She was very good and cooperative in bed. I had 2 sessions over the next 2 hours. Good DFK, as I said I never wanted BBBJ in bombay. It might have been in the menu. I sent her off after 2 hours though I had paid for 6 hours. As part of this mongering trip in bombay, I realized that I prefer sessions with different girls than having multiple sessions with the same girl.

My flight was in the early morning 3AM, so I have to be in airport by 1AM. Time was around 6PM, I wanted to see atleast one more girl before I leave.

3) Taxiwala, his name is Akram, took me to juhu beach, I wanted to spend couple of hours with out thinking about pussy. About 8 PM he took me to a orchestra bar type of place, it is in the same area. The place was almost empty, 2 nice chicks on the stage, spend few 100s in tips, left the area. He told me that he is taking me to a night club, I kept this it is some kind of club, later when we reached there I realized it is a ***** house. It was in a shady area, but nice big house, the mamasan who said he has girls ranging from 10k to 50k for short time. He paraded at least 20 girls, but was asking ridiculously high amount. So I skipped. Akram called another pimp, in that area who brought 3 girls in a car, chose a petite calcutta girl, KUDIYA. Took her to the same room, had FS/CBJ.

Time was already 11: 30, rushed to airport. Paid Akram Rs. 3500 for taking me around

The whole day, ride back from panvel to mumbai, arranged all the girls and dropped me back in airport. Akram was good guy. May be I have been charged little more for the girls, but I was not cheated anywhere. I felt my 2 day stop over was very PRODUCTIVE.

All in all mongering in bombay in 100 times better than chennai. It was very easy to find the leads.

During my next trip, I will try to hook up with you Born Loser. Thanks for the offer to take me around next time. I have the taxi guy Akram's number which I can pass it through Born Loser or Santa3 if any one is interested.

Bye until my next trip to BOMBAY.

Regards

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Caveat emptor

Quote Originally Posted by Bhurso
    Hi all,

Came across desi Pari while doing a search, anyone has info on this agency from Mumbai.

Thanks
    Beware of the agencies most R just fraud. I had a bad experience and stopped using them. I have read a lot about agencies in papers also. Don’t know abt desi Pari in particular, but rates r also very high.

Also read this post:-
    http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...read.php?t=952

Guys one more fraud I found at a chat site.

Please beware of this guy.

They wil ask u 50% payment advance so dont deposite OK.

ITS 100% Fraud

http://www.geocities.com/monika_callgirls_01/call.html

Happy Pussy Hunting.

Cheers

Desi Pari

Hi all,

Came across desi Pari while doing a search, anyone has info on this agency from Mumbai.

Thanks

Hi Bob,

Yeah, I guess it did not lived up to the expectation. I thought by the time you will arrive by mid-august...all the girls will arrive in panvel...but seems like...it will be some time....before that place rocks ...

I hope by the time you arrive next time from US ......the situation would have changed and I will personally take you to many of the good ol bars...let hope we get back to the old days...

anyway's good luck to you in states...for white p***ess oops Pink P***ss

First Mumbai Experience - DAY 1

As I promised earlier I am reporting my experience last week in mumbai.

Thanks a lot for Born Loser and Santa3 for helping me with information needed for my first trip.

I took 2 day stop over in MUMBAI on my way back to US.

As per our arrangement I suppose to meet Santa3 once I reach mumbai and he was suppose help me hook up with a girl. But unfortunately Santa3 was sick on that day. So I was on my own.

Next I took a taxi to a place suggested by Born Loser, a service bar. If any one need information about the location/bar etc, please contact Born Loser, he will give you, if you are not suspected as a moral COP.

There were at least 20 to 30 girls to select from. Atleast 50% of the girls are atleast 6 or 7. I told the mamasan that I like the slim type girls who look decent.

Mamason suggested a Rajasthani girl, I forgot her name, but she is thin, tall, medium complexion and had a cute face. I could not talk anything because I don't hindi and she does not know english. Almost all the girls I hooked up with did not know english. I took her to the room. I was really pissed off at the service. She did not even remove the blouse. Pathetic. No DFK. Since I was too horny, I had FS. With in the next 20 minutes I am back in the bar sipping my net beer.

Total damage around 1600, 1300 for room+girl, 100 for captain, 100 for mamsan, 100 other tips.

With in another 30 minutes I took another slim type girl, must be barely 18 or 19. Medium complexion. Took her to the room, she was very good, very cooperative, tried to please. She was quite good. I finished my second round, fully satisfied.

Total damage 1600.

Waited another hour, by the time it is 11: 30, I thought of trying one last girl, before calling it a night, I took a Sushma, a little chubby, fair lady (not girl) to the room, I wish I did not take her to the room. After removing the dress, I was completely turned off, she was heavy in the midriff, with lots of lines of the skin, I can't continue with her anymore, especially for the 3rd session. So I got out with out proceeding, back in the bar.

Total damage 1600.

Picked my last girl, a slim andhra girl, OOPS. Time is up, they closed the bar very early on the day before 12. I wanted to finish one more girl, but bad luck. But the mamason who setup the girl for me said he can take me to a different place and asked me wait outside.

His name is Prashanth, he took me a different bar which is with in 5 minutes from the first bar, which was still open. There I hooked up with one fair, slim girl Nancy (at least I remember one name), she was very good at bed, nice FS, very co-operative. CBJ. I did not even want to try BBJ in BOMBAY, I was scared of the safety issue.

Total damage 2000 -- includes 200 additional tip for prashanth who took me to this bar.

All in all first day mongering in mumbai was fully satisfactory, total damage was around 10k for fun with 4 different girl, but 3 shots.

Thanks a again to Born Loser for pointing me in the right direction.

I will post my day 2 action later.

Regards

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Hi....

Hey guys,

Don't want to post numbers in the open forum for obvious reasons.

Don't really know how to reach it to you.

BW

Hi,

Visit www.**********.com to have a better option. pls let me know some direct no.

Pls Let Me

Know the No at my yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bat Wings
    Hey guys. !

Mumbai is not so dry after all. Yesterday I had a great time after a long time.

A friend of mine is in town from the gulf. Went out with him in the afternoon to meet an old contact of mine. She had called in a friend of hers too. We met at the regular place (her friends flat) and had a great time. Both the women are on the plumper side. One has a great ass and the other has a pair of mammoth tits. Actually not for people who prefer slim females.

Post that me and my friend went out for a drink and about 10. 00 in the night thought of checking out the Colaba area. Since I hadn't tried out this area for a long time, went to Voodoo but since it was a weekday I guess the place was dead. Only some sad looking ones. Then when we were ready to give up we found a place. This place had some nice women. The so called aunty types. Should be in their 30s. All looked real sexy in sarees and can be rated about 6-7. I picked up a tall and voluptious one. Inspite of the fact that I had 2 rounds just a couple of hours back in the evening, big brother was ready to go. The next couple of hours were simply out of the world. She really can use her mouth man! Came in the first 15 minutes but tipped her 200 buck and had another go. Charges were Rs 2, 200/ including the room plus the tip of Rs 200/- Was worth every bit.

Reached home and tumbled into bed totally spent.

Have the numbers of the joint and also a pimp we met there. Available for anyone interested. Would also appreciate if anyone can help me with anyother contacts.

Cheers

BW

Great evening....

Hey guys. !

Mumbai is not so dry after all. Yesterday I had a great time after a long time.

A friend of mine is in town from the gulf. Went out with him in the afternoon to meet an old contact of mine. She had called in a friend of hers too. We met at the regular place (her friends flat) and had a great time. Both the women are on the plumper side. One has a great ass and the other has a pair of mammoth tits. Actually not for people who prefer slim females.

Post that me and my friend went out for a drink and about 10. 00 in the night thought of checking out the Colaba area. Since I hadn't tried out this area for a long time, went to Voodoo but since it was a weekday I guess the place was dead. Only some sad looking ones. Then when we were ready to give up we found a place. This place had some nice women. The so called aunty types. Should be in their 30s. All looked real sexy in sarees and can be rated about 6-7. I picked up a tall and voluptious one. Inspite of the fact that I had 2 rounds just a couple of hours back in the evening, big brother was ready to go. The next couple of hours were simply out of the world. She really can use her mouth man! Came in the first 15 minutes but tipped her 200 buck and had another go. Charges were Rs 2, 200/ including the room plus the tip of Rs 200/- Was worth every bit.

Reached home and tumbled into bed totally spent.

Have the numbers of the joint and also a pimp we met there. Available for anyone interested. Would also appreciate if anyone can help me with anyother contacts.

Cheers

BW

Paisiello,

Great adventure one in Mumbai

Dude, You got to come out of south mumbai and roam around sub urbs and most of all read this forum at least 10 pages back. You will get an idea of how mumbai mongering works and how its inverted from rest of the world.

South mumbai is dead for mongering till the dance bar case comes up...yeah well atlast it seems in two weeks we will have the verdict...

Mumbai is secure for foreign tourist and if you are well built, no one will come close to you....Venture out to sub-urbs, Get to Andheri (east) by local train

and get down at chakala by auto....lots of dance bars with quality babes who will serve you best ...I wrote a long report about chakala bars.....a while ago..check the old post..lots and lots of info...

Two Nights in Mumbai - Part III

the next night, after a day of sight-seeing, i decided to try some local expertise. i approached a group of cabbies standing around and asked them if they knew where the colaba discotheque was. they didn't seem to know what i was talking about, so i finally just asked if they knew of any discotheque or nightclub. one guy seemed to know what i wanted and said he knew one about 5 miles away. 100 rupees each way. i agreed. he then directed me to another cab driver nearby and said this guy would take care of me. i repeated to him that i wanted a discotheque, and 100 rupees each way. "sure, sure, no problem!" he said in broken english.

i got in the front seat of his cab and then the strange thing that happened next was that another guy got into the back. "why is he coming?" i asked.
    "he watch car!"
    "what do you mean?"
    "i take you to disco, we go inside, he good at watching car. i take you back. 200 rupies"
    "why are you coming inside?"
    "you are my friend, you take me in with you."
    i tried to explain to him that he seemd like a very nice guy and all but i really wasn't interested in having a drink with him. i wasn't sure if he fully understood but we had already started to drive some distance now so i assumed he did. he also seemed to emphasize the fact that he was expecting to provide the round trip for me which i didn't have a problem with if he wanted to wait outside for me.

along the way he asked, "you want me to take you to chicky-chicky house?"
    "chicky-what house?"
    "chicky-chicky house. girls there, like that one." he pointed to some girl in the dark street that i could barely make out as we drove by.
    "no! no!" i laughed. "just nightclub - disco! you understand? nightclub?"
    "ok! ok!" he laughed too. "i know disco."

well, after some time driving i began to get a little nervous as i had no idea where we were. "how much further?" i asked.
    "five more minutes drive."

after about ten minutes i really started to worry. i realized that i was in this car with two guys that i had no idea who they were, it was dark, and i had no idea where i was or really where we were going. i began to worry that this was maybe a setup to take me somewhere secluded and rob me, especially when he took a turn down a dark street.

"ok, where are we going?!" i said sternly.
    "five more minutes drive."
    "but you said that ten minutes ago!! tell me where we are going!"
    "we almost there, turn at the next light."
    i didn't know what else to do but trust him. at least we were back on a busy street.

after turning at the light, he suddenly pointed across the street. "there! disco!" i saw a lighted sign that said "topaz" and seemed to recall having read that name somewhere before. he pulled over and took out a 100 rupee note and he said, "it's ok, you pay after." he was still under the impression that he was coming in with me. i explained that no, i wanted to pay him now, and that he can't come in with me but can wait for me outside.

i gave him the money, got out, and quickly crossed the street. he got out too and started to run after me, calling me "sir! sir!" i just waved him off and went inside. i was in a wide hallway with a bunch of doors. "how much to get inside?" i asked the doorman.
    "it's 250 rupees for drink."
    "ok," i nodded and then another guy came up to me and took my arm.
    "this way, sir."

to be contiunued.

editor's note: i certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here for more information.

Two Nights in Mumbai - Part II

The cute girl that I had seen first was now standing in the back area. You go down a few steps where you are sort of tucked under the loft of the second floor area. She seemed to be staring right at me and smiling. It was a little dark so it was hard to tell but clearly she was expecting me to get up and approach her. I should have done so, of course, but I was a little nervous being maybe the only white person in the place, and I was a little greedy and wanted to see if there was anything else available.

This one girl walked by my table a couple of times. She had enormous sized breasts which you could tell even with the baggy blouse she was wearing. The rest of her wasn't too appealing though so I kept looking but nonetheless did enjoy it when she learing at her chest whenever she walked by.

The cute girl who had been standing in the back for a long time now and still looking in my general direction, was approached by some other guy. They talked a little and then disappeared further somewhere into the back. (All night I had been noticing couples disappearing into the back to re-emerge five minutes later). Curious, I casually got up to follow them. There was a little separate sitting lounge with maybe three couches and a couple of coffee tables. There was maybe only two couples in there and they all immediately looked at me. When I realized it didn't go anywhere else, I turned around with beer in hand and went back to my table.

The only other girl I saw of note was slightly chubby but was youngish and had a cute face. She was wearing an atttractively tight blouse that emphasized her rather large chest. She was too busy chatting with some other guys, so I didn't think there was an oppurtunity there.

A couple of guys started to dance by themselves. I didn't see the first cute girl again, so, growing bored and tired, I decided to call it a night and walkde bacj to my hotel.

Two Nights in Mumbai - Part I

i recently spent two nights in the colaba districy of mumbai and had an interesting if ultimately unsuccessful experience there. i stayed at the harbour view hotel which was not easy to find. decent but expensive place. i probably wouldn't recommend it.

first, it is like most big indian cities: crowded, dirty, and polluted. it was still adventurous to walk around the crowded markets and try the different restaurants. of course, every westerner there is bothered by touts coming up you every 5 seconds trying to sell you the most ridiculous items: from used t-shirts to tabla drums. this one guy i kept running into was trying to sell me this crazy thing, what can only be described as a giant light-bulb- shaped red balloon. this thing was insane! it was more than half as big as me and it got to the point that i just kept laughing everytime he came up to me.

the more salacious offers from pushers involved massages and marijuana, which i declined on both.

anyways, decided to check out the nighlife. definitely not cheap as the places can be as expensive as nightclubs in the usa. down the block i stumbled into a non-descript disco club, which turned out to be the voodoo lounge. the entrance fee was an astronomical 250 rupees but i was curious so i paid it and went inside. it was very small place, two levels plus sort of a backroom area. there was very loud electronic house music pumping out of the sound system but no one dancing. it was probably about 10:00pm. the upstairs, which is a kind of loft, was completely full with people so i bought a 135 rupee beer and sat at a single table against the wall.

i was looking at the girls, of course, as they walked by my table to the back. one cute, young one kept walking by me but she didn't seem to pay any attention. another older, rather unattractive woman came by and stood next to me looking at the dance floor. we exchanged brief glances which i regretted a little when she started to lean over and talk to me. can't remember how our brief conversation went but she evetually asked me, "do you like sex?" i smiled and shook my head, "no, thanks." i guess i should have asked her at least how much she charged to find what the market rates were. or maybe she was offering to pay me?

editor's note: i certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here for more information.

First Experience in Mumbai - Rather Disappointing

here’s an unnecessarily long report about my first hooring experience in mumbai at about 3pm today. first of all, tried to get a taxi in parel but none of the drivers understood ‘grant road’ for some strange reason. got a taxi who understood me eventually and asked the guy to take me to congress house.10 minutes later he dropped me off, and as soon as i stepped out of the taxi a bloke approached me saying, ‘girls, girls’ and i followed him through a doorway and sat on a sofa. just for reference, the place is on the left hand side of the road (can’t remember the road but it’s the road) just before it curves round, with some steps up and a flyover ahead. he wasn’t one of those guys who walks you around and expects a tip, it was in fact his place.

he then asked if i wanted short or long time, and i replied short time. he then quoted a price of 100 dollars! i said no way, 1000 for short time, but he persisted and said to have a look at the girls before i made a decision. i agreed, with no intention whatsoever of paying that price. you experienced mongers will probably tell me that even 1000 is far too much for short time but it was the budget i had set myself and still a bargain in my book.

meanwhile, several indian guys were coming in and seemingly walking straight into the adjacent area whilst i sat there feeling like a sitting duck as i was rather nervous at this point eventually about 5 girls came out, 3 of whom were fatties, and the other 2 were 3/10 at best. i said thanks but no thanks, and said i’d come back (no chance).

this put me off slightly, and i went for a walk around the area and looked at a few electronics stores, before smoking a cigarette for courage and proceeding back down the road i had been dropped off in. about halfway down i was approached by 2 very short men who had no english but clearly knew what i was after. they took me to the end of the road and then left, alongside the flyover, and into another doorway and up some stairs. again i sat on the sofa, the owner greeted me and asked where i was from whilst the short guy (his mate had disappeared) sat and waited. next came another line-up of about 6 girls.

once again, far too many fatties for my liking, and they all seemed rather amused at my appearance (probably because i’m rather young and good-looking hahaha), smiling etc. however, there was one girl who was a bit chubby but pretty facially and with huge (i’d say dd) titties who helped to translate when i requested more girls. i should have gone with her really, but i felt the need to explore further. the manager tried to encourage me to go with her, and i said to her that she was the prettiest i had seen and i would come back in a minute. she seemed to understand.

the short guy then led me next door to the ground floor and the same thing happened. this time about 10 girls but all of them fatties, and the guy tried to force me to stay when i said no thanks, but i stood up and said a firm no and left. next we went upstairs to another place, but once again nothing worth fucking. by now the short guy looked a little exasperated and seemed to be running out of options, but led me back round to another doorway. by now we were right next to the first place i visited. up some stairs, same set up.

this time there were 10 or so girls, 2 of whom were young, thin and nice looking. i chose the 1 in the blue outfit, and suggested 1000 for short time. they guy said 1200 and i agreed. he then led me into a room, small but with a fan above so relatively pleasant. didn’t look too dirty either. next a young lad came in and said something to me i didn’t understand, eventually managing to convey that he wanted 30 rupees for the towels, water etc. so i gave it him and the girl shut the door and dimmed the lights…

i applied one of the condoms i had brought and she removed her clothes to reveal a nice little pair of firm titties and a gorgeous ass. i’m sure bbbj was on offer but i’m scared of diseases. i then remained standing whilst she sat on the edge of the bed and began sucking. her technique was poor, she sucked only the tip and slowly at that, so i amused myself by playing with her tits. after each 30 second burst of sucking she would lean over the back of the bed and spit onto the floor which didn’t put me off as much as it should have done.

after about 5-10 minutes of uninspiring head i motioned for her to lie on her back for some missionary. unfortunately due to her poor technique my cock was not that hard, and i struggled to get it in. i tried to get her to suck some more but she refused, and eventually after getting her to play with my balls it was hard and i was up her. i then proceeded to bang her for about 5 minutes, occasionally moving her legs around to get in deeper. she was very loose, with sparse pubic hair. i tried to get her to turn the light up so i could see better but again she refused. next i motioned for her to flip over for some doggie and again she refused. by now i was rather pissed off having realised i had picked a bad seed, and even considered getting the manager in to sort her out but decided against the hassle. so back in i went in missionary, and after whipping it out rather violently the condom stayed in her so she pulled it out whilst i applied another to my cock. again she refused to suck (stupid cow) and instead wanked me off whilst i squeezed her tits hard. i couldn’t even be bothered to shag her anymore and eventually i came. she did not utter a single sound throughout our session (apart from when refusing my doggie requests) and clearly had a bad attitude.

all in all, a pretty miserable experience. i should have known by her sour face that she would be rubbish. several of the uglier girls in the previous places had been smiling and friendly and even said thank-you when i declined them. i definitely should have gone with the busty one who spoke english, maybe next time.

when i came out, a guy approached me saying ‘service’ and i wasn’t sure if it was the guy who had lead me around who was now asking for a tip (i have a poor memory of faces). not wanting to look like an asshole for giving money to a bloke who hadn’t helped me i said no and walked off. i’m now slightly worried that that was the guy, and that if i go back he will recognise me as the farang who refused to pay a tip.

questions for you guys:

do these guys get a backhander from the *****house? if not i may have made an error there as he showed me about 40 girls in all and i would have happily tipped him. what do you reckon guys?

does anyone have a view on how diseased are these girls likely to be? is it worth risking a bbbj?

and what about 1230 for short time, too much? did i make an error quoting a price rather than asking? where is the actual congress house place as i didn’t see the big gates, or was i in fact already in congress house?

later.

editor's note: i certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here for directions for posting a link to a specific report.

Posting Limitations