La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Ahmedabad

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 339 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 318 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 5071
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

My first time with an independent in Ahmedabad

Hi Everyone, I "broke my virginity" today!

I mean, all these years, I have been bonking girls from SPs and MPs but had not got hold of any worthwhile independents. Had met a couple of "inde" girls earlier but never found them attractive enough to pay / engage with them. After months of followup, and chatting with this babe called SN, finally managed to score, and thus "broke my virginity" in that sense.

SN is only available in the day time between 1-6pm. And if booked in advance, then for the whole night! She is very pretty and thus charges also high (7k per shot) Had got her reference thru a friends friend and she was playing very difficult in my many approaches and phone calls. Am glad that now she can be a regular contact for me.

She called me at her friends house which is near a famous design institute in Ahmedabad. I reached in 15 minutes as my office is nearby. It was a small 2 bhk apartment and no one would even think that such activity goes on in this building.

She is very very fair and her skin is very smooth, she is 22 years old and has very pretty eyes! She does not allow lip kissing at all and gets turned on easily when someone is sucking on her cute be cups! I had already told her about my love for DATY and she was looking forward to it. She is clean shaven and very hygienic. Withink 5 minutes of kissing her neck and nips, she guided my head south, she was already very wet and started moaning when I started licking her clitoris. Next 15 minutes were blissful for me as well as her, she orgasmed twice and her full body was shaking wildly when she did orgasm.

She asked me to stop otherwise she would not have energy for the night as she was booked for the entire night. To my surprise, she started giving me BBBJ (in my discussions before the sessions, she had strictly told me that she gives only CBJ). She was good with her bbj, and all the while wanted me to finger her dripping snatch. After a couple of minutes, I asked her to stop as I was not able to control my excitement. Took a 2 minute breather and then asked her to come on top, she covered me with a CD and then started riding me. She is very good at that and I enjoyed the sight of her sexy boobs bouncing and her eyes closed in enjoyment.

I had to stop her again after 2 minutes as I was getting close, and then asked her to switch to missy. The pussy was so wet and her facial expressions were so sexy that even in missy I was not able to hold back and climaxed in 2 minutes! Freshened up, paid, thanked her and left. She said that she calls people at different locations and also goes to other peoples locations.

Overall experience. 8/10 (she would get 10/10 if she allows kissing)

Body. 7/10.

DATY. 8/10.

Boobs. 7/10.

BBBJ. 8/10.

FJ. 8/10.

Damage. 7k for 1 hour and 1 shot (no tips and nothing extra for CDs)

WIR. Sure, but not very regularly also, as I like to taste different dishes.

Contacts will only be shared with local senior members and that also after speaking to them over the phone or in person and not over PM. In case of outstation senior members, will surely help you if you are visiting ahmedabad. I get many requests for sharing the contact even from members in other cities who may or may not come to ahmedabad. Let me apologize in advance to such members as I will not be able to share if you are not currently in ahmedabad.

An hour to remember

Got a message from my favorite SP saying that "XXX is in town". Fellow ISG member RajFunLoving has posted about her and had highly recommended her services. So went on Saturday night to the designated place and checked out. First look was not impressive as I do not prefer voluptuous women, but I have changed my mind about them since then. The "XXX" refers to her skills in "all departments" and she has a single mantra "Never say no to anyone, for anything". She has an amazing and friendly attitude and promises a 100% GFE. She is also fluent in English and I enjoyed conversing with her throughout our session. Here's my FR.

We started with DFK on the sofa and slowly moved over to the bed while stripping away our clothes, she is very good with her kissing skills and I was enjoying that. My hands were roaming all across her body while DFK and she guided me downtown and asked me to stroke her clit. I did as told, and then started heading south, while pausing at her melons. She has very soft skin and sensitive nips. She had started moaning when I sucked them and urged me to even bite them a bit! After some time, start DATY and she was in heaven, she orgasmed twice in a matter of 15-20 minutes and was enjoying the experience. I was amazed and aroused at the fact that she kept on asking me how she tasted and wanted to repeatedly kiss me so that she could taste herself! We did not even realize that 40 minutes were up and the SP would knock to signal the end of 1 hour. So she offered me all her 3 holes and asked to choose. It had been a long time that I had not tried anal (have done it 2-3 times earlier in life) and so chose that. Without any lube, made slow and steady entry (after wearing a cd) into her back side and then started with slow strokes while she was fingering herself. After some time, she asked me to remove as she was not feeling comfortable, so then tried the same in doggie style, but similar effect after a couple of minutes. Finally exploded in her pussy while in a missy. After which we kissed, cuddled and lay in bed, hugging each other and enjoying the "after sex" sensations. And only got up when we received the knock on the door.

She is from Delhi, and has told me to visit her in Delhi where she can give more enjoyment for the entire night. Contact may be shared with only senior members and that also after I take permission from RajFunloving.

Overall experience 9/10.

Boobs and body. 8/10 (too big for my liking)

DATY. 9/10 (neat and clean and hygienic)

Attitude. 11/10 (thats what made the difference)

BJ. Did not try.

Damage. 6k for 1 hour and 1 shot.

WIR. Of course yes!

Pics. Did not allow!

Lets connect over PM

Quote Originally Posted by Rogers66  [View Original Post]
    Hi Madto,

I am back to ahmedabad for few days Can you please give me the contact details of this one or some other good one?

Thanks
    Hey there,

Lets connect over PM and I will be glad to help you out.

None of these girls are local and are thru SPs. So they keep on changing and moving from city to city.

Can surely help you with the current menu on offer and then you can decide.

Cheers,

Madto

Good suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Santa3  [View Original Post]
    When you have faced such situations. There are some safeguards that you must take with all regular SP's. 1st confirm with the girl in front of the SP before payment of your requirements. (no shame in that, as no 2 girls are the same) Then there is another way out. Tell the SP and the girl that you are paying for 1 hour 1 shot (reduce the rate accordingly) on a trial basis as the track record of his girls is not satisfactory. And if you like the female then you will extend and pay the girl the remaining amount. So the girl knows whats on the table. It works everywhere everytime!
    I agree, and generally do discuss with the female before payment, this was a situation wherein I was in a car and was asking questions.

But yes, I should now start telling the sp that I would first try the girl for 1 shot and then if services are good, I can upgrade to 2nd shot. This way, the girl has incentive to give good service!

Thanks Santa3

Hi

I am visiting Ahmedabad,

Can you please give me contact info?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raju 1974  [View Original Post]
    Was in Ahmedabad for an evening.

Called my old SP and was directed to a safe place.

Later 2 gals moved in, selected one and the other left.

She was Ar*

After a small chat and a cigarette, we started to have a good kiss, no tongue work, and pressed her small and firm boobs.

Removed clothes, she started fondling my bro and started with BBBJ (although hesitantly) , a good one then with cover on.

She started kissing my whole body remaining on top and then took her CW position for a good 10 mins (she was tired) and then Doggy and at last finished in mishy.

Overall a good experience.

Body: Good shape, smaller boobs but firm 32b, flat tummy, no marks, clean shaven. Scoring: 7/10.

Face was good 8/10.

Service: 8/10.

Damages:5k (1 sess.) + 0. 5k tip+ 0. 1k to Cond boy + 0. 8 k (accomodation)

Hi Can you please give me contact#

Hi Madto,

I am back to ahmedabad for few days Can you please give me the contact details of this one or some other good one?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Madto  [View Original Post]
    Guys, had an amazing experience with this wild babe Priti!

Avg height but amazing attitude. 34-C boobs and good figure that I loved. Tried asking her where she is from but got funny answers, SP said that she is from calcutta.

Got introduced by a friend and had to pay him an "introduction fee" (sponsor one session for him) , but this babe is so hot that I feel that it was worth it! My session was 4k and I had to sponsor 4k for the friend, but this item was totally into sex and giving pleasure.

She asked me what I liked and I told her DFK, DATY. 69! She spent a good 15 minutes just doing DFK and she made my lips sore with so much kissing, sucking and biting that it was a unique sore feeling (a first time for me)! Then she took my balls in her mouth and started sucking on them, which was another sexy feeling. Things definitely started off with a bang.

She then wanted to start 69, but I went for DATY instead as I was too excited by her, spent about 15 minutes in DATY while she was creaming all over and was making some sexy hissing noises. I thought that she had cum, but she said that she was controlling and and challenged me to to continue DATY for another hour, but she had full control over herself cumin! I asked her to climb on top and start bouncing and loved her ample boobs bouncing, she then bent down and covered my face in her cleavage while rocking her hips. All this was too much excitement for my little one and I shot my load in the cd while still inside her.

She was disappointed with my performance as she was on heat and wanted me to fuck her hard. We had only been in the room for 40 minutes. She started DFK again while stroking my bro, and told me to extend the session as she would continue to give me a time of my life! I could totally believe her and wanted to have a go at her again, but did not have the time window and neither the cash on me! I tried to tell her about the time problem, but she just took my bro in her mouth and started with BBBJ in the attempt to get me exited all over again! The feeling was awesome but it would take some time for me to be ready again.

Gathered enough will power (yes that is what is required with this female) to finally get up from the bed and leave her. Even before opening the bedroom door, she gave a looooong french kiss and asked me to visit again! She is in town for the next couple of days and surely will be visiting her!

Any mongers from ahmedabad or nearby, if interested can PM me and I will be glad to take them along.

Attitude. 10/10. I can safely say that in my mongering life, I would rate her in my top 3 experiences!

Body. 8/10.

DATY. 8/10.

DFK. 10/10.

WIR. Of course yes!

Good fun

Was in Ahmedabad for an evening.

Called my old SP and was directed to a safe place.

Later 2 gals moved in, selected one and the other left.

She was Ar*

After a small chat and a cigarette, we started to have a good kiss, no tongue work, and pressed her small and firm boobs.

Removed clothes, she started fondling my bro and started with BBBJ (although hesitantly) , a good one then with cover on.

She started kissing my whole body remaining on top and then took her CW position for a good 10 mins (she was tired) and then Doggy and at last finished in mishy.

Overall a good experience.

Body: Good shape, smaller boobs but firm 32b, flat tummy, no marks, clean shaven. Scoring: 7/10.

Face was good 8/10.

Service: 8/10.

Damages:5k (1 sess.) + 0. 5k tip+ 0. 1k to Cond boy + 0. 8 k (accomodation)

Comments

The deal was 2 hour and 2 shots for 7k.

We cleaned up after the first round and she started to dress-up, when I asked her "why", she said that the "deed is over"!
    When you have faced such situations. There are some safeguards that you must take with all regular SP's. 1st confirm with the girl in front of the SP before payment of your requirements. (no shame in that, as no 2 girls are the same) Then there is another way out. Tell the SP and the girl that you are paying for 1 hour 1 shot (reduce the rate accordingly) on a trial basis as the track record of his girls is not satisfactory. And if you like the female then you will extend and pay the girl the remaining amount. So the girl knows whats on the table. It works everywhere everytime!

April Heat

Was feeling the "heat" in April and wanted some relief. Tried contacting one SP whom I had become regular with over the last 5-6 months, but he is on a long vacation and hence asked me to contact him in may. The Russian sp did not have any russians and had poor quality of indian babes, so that option was also out. Remembered the old SP Vijay with whom I have had mixed experiences and hesitantly called him. He has moved to bhuj and so gave me his deputy's number who promptly met me at vijay cross roads and showed me 3 girls on the back seat of his car. All three were 5/10 avg lookers and so chose the best from amongst them, as I had been looking forward to releasing some "steam". The deal was 2 hour and 2 shots for 7k.

Took her to a friends empty apartment and on the way stocked up on some water and cds. This girl is from Mumbai and has been here since last 1 month, and will remain here till end of April. She is 5. 1, avg looking, slim body, B cups and almost non existent nipples, she refused to tell me, but I would assume her to be 19-20 years old.

Gave basic lip kissing without any tongue play, alowed sucking her boobs and got aroused while I was doing that. Hesitantly allowed DATY (almost clean shaven and no smell) but really enjoyed it after the initial minutes, and then went on to actually orgasm after 10 minutes. Told her to get into 69 and enjoyed it for the next 10 minutes before I climaxed, she had asked me not to ejaculated into her mouth, and so I pre-warned her when I was close, she was happy that I had respected her request.

We cleaned up after the first round and she started to dress-up, when I asked her "why", she said that the "deed is over"! So I told her that I have paid for 2 shots, and then dialed the SP to reconfirm, the SP spoke with the girl and told her that she has to finish round 2 also. So we started watching TV while I re-couperated. Within 5 minutes she started complaining and grumbling that I was taking too much time and it was getting late. I told her to shut up as it had been only 50 minutes since we had started and I had 70 more minutes to finish the deed. After 5 minutes, she started playing with my bro and was able to get it semi-erect, and then quickly put on a cd and asked me to enter her. It was not going to happen in semi erect state, and after trying a couple of times she gave up and started complaining about the timing again. This time I told her to leave and that I would speak about her service with the SP. So she again calmed down and waited for me to start the action.

My mind was now "put-off" by her attitude, but still managed to get myself excited and pumped her for more than 15 minutes in missy position, she was not looking as if she was enjoying it, and my mind was not totally into it, so gave up and asked her to leave. The first 40 minutes were nice, and the last 1 hour was bad. Made a mental note to not go back to the SP again as he seems to have non-customer friendly women. She did not allow me take any pics and her name was reema or something like that.

Overall experience. 5/10.

Body. 6/10.

Attitude. 3/10.

BJ. 5/10.

Boobs. 5/10.

Repeat. Never.

Its high time that I find some independent babes in ahmedabad!

Cheers and happy mongering. Madto

No clue

Quote Originally Posted by Chalu  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone noticed the pros standing at Relief road and to my surprise in daytime as well. Please comment if anyone knows!
    Hi there,

Don't visit relief road and so do not know about the girls there. But I have heard that the rickshaw drivers take you to that area or the kalupur railway station area if any visitor is looking for girls.

Do not know any thing about the quality, hygiene and pricing in those areas.

Happy mongering.

Cheers,

Madto

Hey Raj

Quote Originally Posted by Raj Funloving  [View Original Post]
    Dear Madto,

Very nice report. Great going. Missing your SP & missing Ahmedabad amidst black beauties in Uganda.

Warm Regards.

Raj
    what's up Raj,

Glad to had from you. My SP was remembering you recently as he had the same girl visiting ahmedabad which you had liked and posted FR also in Ahmedabad!

Hope you are mongering regularly in Africa. Please call when you land back and we shall monger together again!

Cheers,

Madto

Quote Originally Posted by Chalu  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone noticed the pros standing at Relief road and to my surprise in daytime as well. Please comment if anyone knows!
    This is a very old things mate. Cops are strict since last 1-1. 5 years and you'll not get the girls on street anywhere in Ahmedabad. Even all MPs are closed since 2010.

Hi friends

Hi madto and findingsex.

I would like to share and exchange info with you. Will soon get membership and be in contact with you. The gals at this rate are average or sometime beautiful but service is excellent.

For 10k whole nite I get model type gals but good service is not guaranteed.

Pros at Relief Road

Got a call from my old SP who informed about Russian salad being served at his place. So I picked up my friend and went to check out.

Avg height, nice boobs, sexy smile and lovely skin is what greeted us when we entered her room. I asked her whether she allows DFK and she said YES (only with men who do not eat tobacco or masala). Then I asked her whether she allowed DATY, she started giggling and left the room, leaving us confused. So asked the SP to call her back and she was still giggling and feeling shy...
    Dear Madto,

Very nice report. Great going. Missing your SP & missing Ahmedabad amidst black beauties in Uganda.

Warm Regards.

Raj

Posting Limitations