Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Kerala

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 213 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 76 126 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

About Hvnly

Quote Originally Posted by BetaGuy  [View Original Post]
    For most of the times, Hvnly has been my go to place for sureshot above avg service and easy on pocket. Last time when I went there (1st week after Onam) , there were only 4 birds. No old birds now. Chose 1 and entered room on the left. Popped the extra que. As usual I asked for B2B. To my surprise she denied and said only TL, HJ available. I asked for other masseuse, she said all other girls available a that time doesn't provide B2B. This came as a shocker. Have been here almost a half a dozen times, got all services (even FS was offered) , but this visit left a bitter taste.

This gal was around 20-22 was pretty and soft spoken. Said she worked as the tele-caller at hvnly and opted this due to shortage of staff. Needed some action, opted for full access. There she was in her bday suite. Avg boobs, pretty face, bit of tummy. Stuck a convo with her. Take this. This gal, from the land of theyyam, was doing MBBS 1st yr in KA. Another shocker. Am doing a medico. Lots of chit-chats, boob caressing and sucking. That's all. Since I dint want release without any action said goodbye and left..
    All are girls of the spa still out now?

Quote Originally Posted by RashidZ  [View Original Post]
    So I was casually browsing Mewe and found another girl who posted as a couple and was open to FWB. Photos looked enticing (without face) so pinged her for a 2-3 hour session with 2 shots. She quoted 10 K and I quickly negotiated it down to 7 K. I was staying in a Hotel anyway as there was some renovation in my company sponsored flat, so that made it easier. She was extremely prompt on chat and unlike what I normally face, her English was pretty polished. She also sent me an unedited photo (in a single view mode) and double checked with me if I was OK.

Next day, she came to the Hotel dot on time. She handled the reception etc herself and walked into my room and rang the bell. When I opened the door, I was disappointed TBH. She has a below average face (3/10) and below average body (4/10). The pictures in her profile (attached below) was hers only, but they have been taken by a very skilled photographer. The person you see in real is very different from who you expect from her profile pics (though the pics are recent and hers only).

Anyway, decided to move ahead. We sat on the Sofa and started chatting. Quickly I realized, she is a nice person to generally hang out with. Good communication skills and good company unlike most girls we see. She gradually started caressing my legs even while we were chatting and soon was pressing my jhony over my jeans. I brought my face down (she is kind of short) and it ended up in a long, in fact very long smooch. She was an amazing Kisser and went at it for like 5 minutes, till it started paining. She climbed on top of me, after stripping off her T-shirt and started licking my body all over. She then plunged my face in between her boobs. Boobs were soft and nipples were amazing (see the pics). I realized she is lactating (she has a 2 year old baby) and I feasted on the milk. She stripped me bare and went down on me. Man, she sucks like a maniac. Deep, warm, and non-stop for like 15 minutes. Sucked every inch of my groin area. I was honestly in heaven and was about to come. All of this was happening on the sofa. Decided to return the favor, took her to the bed and went down on her. I had some honey that I poured in her V and sucked every drop of it. I think she came twice and it was some sight. Her juices, my saliva and the honey all mixed together.

I was fully turned on by her attitude and her involvement. We fucked in like 4 positions. Started with Cow Girl, then switched to Doggy, then reverse cow girl and then finished in Missionary, her legs on my shoulders and she literally shivering to a climax. Also helped I was using an Okamoto 0. 01 condom (if you have not tried it, it is the thinnest condoms in the world. Its almost like fucking without a condom).

We slept in each others embrace for like 20 minutes or so. She was quite chatty opening up about her family and also her mongering experiences. Its always fun to listen to an unabated WG, on their weird stories.

She asked me to tell her what I most enjoy in Sex. I told her a girl rimming me. I was trying my luck, as we had not discussed it before. She said she has not done it previously, but can try. Asked me to be in doggy position and she started sucking me around my A-hole. It soon became a strong rimming and she went on and on for 10 minutes or so. I have not got rimmed so long and so deep. I was literally shouting in ecstasy. I had to ask her to stop as I though I will cum, without she even touching my tool. She went back to BBBJ and it was even longer and intense than the first time. Again fucked like two hungry rabbits in god knows how many positions and finally came when she was riding me.

Realized it was almost 3. 5 hours since she came to the room and I was thoroughly exhausted. Like dead tired. We took bath together and she bathed me like a baby, soaping me and drying every inch of my body. She offered to stay the full night at no extra cost (it was only like 8 pm then). Was taken aback by her offer. But I could not as I was dead tired and still some work to complete.

Final recommendation: If looks or a perfect body matters to you, stay away. But if you are looking for great sex and some enjoyable company, then she is the best I have been with in a long time.

Ratings:

Looks & Face: 3/10.

Boobs and Nipple: 6/10.

Ass: 6/10.

Overall Body: 4/10 (she has a beer belly).

Service:

BBBJ: 10/10.

Rimming: 10/10.

Sex: 8/10 (everything great but her pussy is loose).

Attitude: 10/10.

WIR: For sure, most probably for a longer session.

Cost: 7 K for 3 hours, 2 shots. She is not a time watcher, could have got more time and shots if I had the energy.

DM me for contacts. Don't take my payment as a benchmark. You may be able to get even better deals.

Tip 1 : She will be mid 30's. Don't go by the photos attached. Expect to be disappointed by the looks, even though the photo is hers.

Tip 2: I feel she goes by the vibe mostly. Spend some time to chat her up and throw some compliments. Once she likes you, I think you will be in for a treat.
    Hi Rashid bhai. Appreciate if you could give some clue regards her mewe ID.

Hvnly. Alert

For most of the times, Hvnly has been my go to place for sureshot above avg service and easy on pocket. Last time when I went there (1st week after Onam) , there were only 4 birds. No old birds now. Chose 1 and entered room on the left. Popped the extra que. As usual I asked for B2B. To my surprise she denied and said only TL, HJ available. I asked for other masseuse, she said all other girls available a that time doesn't provide B2B. This came as a shocker. Have been here almost a half a dozen times, got all services (even FS was offered) , but this visit left a bitter taste.

This gal was around 20-22 was pretty and soft spoken. Said she worked as the tele-caller at hvnly and opted this due to shortage of staff. Needed some action, opted for full access. There she was in her bday suite. Avg boobs, pretty face, bit of tummy. Stuck a convo with her. Take this. This gal, from the land of theyyam, was doing MBBS 1st yr in KA. Another shocker. Am doing a medico. Lots of chit-chats, boob caressing and sucking. That's all. Since I dint want release without any action said goodbye and left.

There it is fellas. Better to confirm at reception itself to be sure of services.

Damage:

Counter: 1.5 k (45 min).

FN, full access: 1 k.

Quote Originally Posted by Silakki  [View Original Post]
    Friends,

I'm a senior member in Bangalore and Chennai under name xeroxs.

Coming to Kochi for 4 days. Looking for heavenly mallu experience. Cost no bar. Appreciate leads. Will be staying in a 5* hotel in Marine drive.

Can reciprocate in Bangalore and Chennai. Unfortunately, unable to subscribe due to bitcoin thing.
    If it's the old hotel your referring to then yea it's good for mongering. But the new hotel starting with Marine has lady staff at reception for most of the times and would ask you to provide local ID for the guests.

Can't share you the digits in the forum thread.

Kumily. Thekkady - spa / massage

Guys. Saw a lot of spa / massage centres at thekkady / kumily. On google maps. I am planning a visit to thekkady this month. Anyone here experienced good time at thekkady. I am planning to stay at some hotel around the forest checkpost near boating zone. Please let me know your experience & suggestions.

Thanks.

Mi.

Appreciate leads / referrals in Kochi

Friends,

I'm a senior member in Bangalore and Chennai under name xeroxs.

Coming to Kochi for 4 days. Looking for heavenly mallu experience. Cost no bar. Appreciate leads. Will be staying in a 5* hotel in Marine drive.

Can reciprocate in Bangalore and Chennai. Unfortunately, unable to subscribe due to bitcoin thing.

So I was casually browsing Mewe and found another girl who posted as a couple and was open to FWB. Photos looked enticing (without face) so pinged her for a 2-3 hour session with 2 shots. She quoted 10 K and I quickly negotiated it down to 7 K. I was staying in a Hotel anyway as there was some renovation in my company sponsored flat, so that made it easier. She was extremely prompt on chat and unlike what I normally face, her English was pretty polished. She also sent me an unedited photo (in a single view mode) and double checked with me if I was OK.

Next day, she came to the Hotel dot on time. She handled the reception etc herself and walked into my room and rang the bell. When I opened the door, I was disappointed TBH. She has a below average face (3/10) and below average body (4/10). The pictures in her profile (attached below) was hers only, but they have been taken by a very skilled photographer. The person you see in real is very different from who you expect from her profile pics (though the pics are recent and hers only).

Anyway, decided to move ahead. We sat on the Sofa and started chatting. Quickly I realized, she is a nice person to generally hang out with. Good communication skills and good company unlike most girls we see. She gradually started caressing my legs even while we were chatting and soon was pressing my jhony over my jeans. I brought my face down (she is kind of short) and it ended up in a long, in fact very long smooch. She was an amazing Kisser and went at it for like 5 minutes, till it started paining. She climbed on top of me, after stripping off her T-shirt and started licking my body all over. She then plunged my face in between her boobs. Boobs were soft and nipples were amazing (see the pics). I realized she is lactating (she has a 2 year old baby) and I feasted on the milk. She stripped me bare and went down on me. Man, she sucks like a maniac. Deep, warm, and non-stop for like 15 minutes. Sucked every inch of my groin area. I was honestly in heaven and was about to come. All of this was happening on the sofa. Decided to return the favor, took her to the bed and went down on her. I had some honey that I poured in her V and sucked every drop of it. I think she came twice and it was some sight. Her juices, my saliva and the honey all mixed together.

I was fully turned on by her attitude and her involvement. We fucked in like 4 positions. Started with Cow Girl, then switched to Doggy, then reverse cow girl and then finished in Missionary, her legs on my shoulders and she literally shivering to a climax. Also helped I was using an Okamoto 0. 01 condom (if you have not tried it, it is the thinnest condoms in the world. Its almost like fucking without a condom).

We slept in each others embrace for like 20 minutes or so. She was quite chatty opening up about her family and also her mongering experiences. Its always fun to listen to an unabated WG, on their weird stories.

She asked me to tell her what I most enjoy in Sex. I told her a girl rimming me. I was trying my luck, as we had not discussed it before. She said she has not done it previously, but can try. Asked me to be in doggy position and she started sucking me around my A-hole. It soon became a strong rimming and she went on and on for 10 minutes or so. I have not got rimmed so long and so deep. I was literally shouting in ecstasy. I had to ask her to stop as I though I will cum, without she even touching my tool. She went back to BBBJ and it was even longer and intense than the first time. Again fucked like two hungry rabbits in god knows how many positions and finally came when she was riding me.

Realized it was almost 3. 5 hours since she came to the room and I was thoroughly exhausted. Like dead tired. We took bath together and she bathed me like a baby, soaping me and drying every inch of my body. She offered to stay the full night at no extra cost (it was only like 8 pm then). Was taken aback by her offer. But I could not as I was dead tired and still some work to complete.

Final recommendation: If looks or a perfect body matters to you, stay away. But if you are looking for great sex and some enjoyable company, then she is the best I have been with in a long time.

Ratings:

Service:

Cost: 7 K for 3 hours, 2 shots. She is not a time watcher, could have got more time and shots if I had the energy.

DM me for contacts. Don't take my payment as a benchmark. You may be able to get even better deals.

Tip 1 : She will be mid 30's. Don't go by the photos attached. Expect to be disappointed by the looks, even though the photo is hers.

Tip 2: I feel she goes by the vibe mostly. Spend some time to chat her up and throw some compliments. Once she likes you, I think you will be in for a treat.
    Awesome find. .

Great write-up Rashid bhai

Nice one. Happy to hear that you had a great time.

Ratings:

Service:

Kudos on uncovering another MeWe gem.

What a write up. Your FRs has been an inspiration to confused souls like me. To dare venture into this world of alter egos.

Hats OFF Rashid bhai. Cheers.

Just wow

Ratings:

Service:

Well written post bro. Thanks for sharing your experience as always.

Lactating Lady: Not a looker but what a fucker!

Ratings:

Service:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lactating Lady.jpg‎  

Some local media still doing covers about spas

Quote Originally Posted by JavaGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

Be careful for a couple of weeks in Kochi. Some LE raids are happening at various MP's. Saw it during the flash news in Mathurbhumi channel. Couldn't get exact link, but similar one in Asianet: https://newsable.asianetnews.com/ind...ies-anr-s0ytw9.
    I recently saw a video of a local channel doing full feature like investigation about a spa in Kozhikode.

I really wished these guys stopped doing these an let the spa scene carry on.

Guys,

Be careful for a couple of weeks in Kochi. Some LE raids are happening at various MP's. Saw it during the flash news in Mathurbhumi channel. Couldn't get exact link, but similar one in Asianet: https://newsable.asianetnews.com/ind...ies-anr-s0ytw9.
    I heard that they arrested two girls and one guy. But I don't think it's an operation aiming at the mongering. Anyways, prevention is better than cure.

Quote Originally Posted by ElephantACaves  [View Original Post]
    Could someone share the contact of that Tagore MP lady, the one who started a new venture near Civic admin building? Lost all contacts on my return. The monger phone has given up on me.
    I heard that they arrested 3 people, 2 girls and one guy. Like Rashid mentioned it's probably not an operation aiming at the mongering. Anyways, prevention is better than cure.

Guys,

Something in the news suggest the raids were not to catch mongering. They raided 83 spas and booked just 2, that too because they had posession of drugs. Likely it is a drug bust more than checking for hanky panky.

But be careful for sure. Lying low for a few days makes sense.

Posting Limitations