Thread: Guayaquil

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1021
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1021

    Aunsa last day.

    Shit's getting crazy in these streets, the madness of soccer and holidays is over most working girls are pilling is not quite 100% but getting there for sure had the last day with a monger known in the internet streets as Aunsa a native Londoner never thought I see one of those over in Ecuador, especially if they are not trying to see seals and gigantic turtles. We proceeded to go, to "la 18" he certainly agreed that the standards had gone up but it was not totally 100% in my opinion some girls probably did not come because they wanted to relax after partying too hard. Ma man Aunsa was not interested in the personnel so we proceeded to go to another Spa located in Guayaquil this one is more expensive $80 an hour you think the quality would be better but it really is not, let's hope they raise their standards.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbT6lEtjMDU&t=11s

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ11FDHjkZc&t=21s

  2. #1020

    Mishelle preserving the honor of Guayaquil.

    As you players may or may not know, there is a lot of holiday spirit in these streets yesterday we celebrated the Independence of Guayaquil 9 de Octubre, you see gents a couple of idiots over 200 years ago in Guayaquil thought it was an intelligent idea to declare independence (rather convenient since Spain was under the yoke of a guy name Napoleon), a player known in the ISG streets as Aunsa PMed me 4 days ago but was under severe allergy for 2 days so we decided it was time to appreciate the mysteries of the universe, to talk politics and explore the diverse philosophies and to stick our dicks in all orifices and cream pie vaginas like there are no motherfucking tomorrow.

    So I go pick up ma man Aunsa in The Grand Hotel Guayaquil, a lofty title for a place that charges you 80-120 just so you can have the honor of being near the noise and political agitation episodes that is downtown Guayaquil right next to a catholic church but I digress, we decided it was time to stroll "la 18" AGAIN I don't know if ma man got some serious standards or WTF but the last time there were like 60 women and did not pick 1 so we tried our luck to see if there was anything that he liked, but before the festivities could take place I had to get myself what is becoming a tradition another pimp ring for collection. As I was saying before I interrupted myself 18 street was jammed pack with humans, even though it was packed there were very little options, you see unlike the rest of us uncivilized westerners Latinos usually are family-oriented so for them, the holidays are about family and those old vanilla notions that no longer exist in the west because feminism has fucked that up, so besides a few beers not much else to do really.

    We proceeded to go to Salome open 30 guys, 4 struggle women, WTF again the holidays, it was too early to call it quits so we went to my second headquarters El Callao which is a hostess bar ma man needed to relax I made him walk too much he was tired and like most western men he does not exercise enough, me I need to keep my back strong so that I can satisfy all my women as it should be.

    It was like 7 pm and Gato was open so we went over there the place had like 20 patrons and literally 4 girls again not a whole lot of options, we then went to Isla del Tesoro, which was interesting the owner was there, his partner the white guy from Quito was there, the DJ was there, doorman and barman on point, even the cook was there you want to know what was not there WOMEN wtf moment 369 of that day, 2 adjustable 7's who are in their 30's, this was becoming a shit show the prestige and Vaginal honor of all of Guayaquil were at stake, that on Independence day there was no woman that could do the honor of exorcising the demon from a British eggplant emoji.

    I had to pull the big guns and go to P2 my first headquarters, to most of you gents AGAIN I will not recommend you go there it's frequented by gangsters and it's usually a place where there are common "sit-downs" like Italians used to do in NYC before they wised up after being indicted so many goddam times, more than one shoot out has taken place and it's normal for cops to come in force and throw people to the ground with guns drawn just another beautiful day in the neighborhood shot out to Mr. Roger, I had to wait on ma man Wilson who was a no show wtf moment 417, I had to introduce Aunsa to the crew so that there were no youngsters that were broke who would think is a good idea to rob an overweight slow foreigner that clearly did not look like he was from around the neighborhood.

    I asked the pimp of P2 what girls were around there is a skinny white girl who is 7 or 8 but my man thought she looked "too professional" so I had to call my former mistress Michell to take care of him in a nearby love motel she charged him $50 which is her usual rate he seemed happy so much so that where we waited for a cab he decided to collapse and sleep in the couch in a clearly struggle neighborhood where there are dope dealers and gangster all around wtf moment 731, so Michelle was called upon to defend the honor of all Guayaqulena hoes and domesticate a British sausage with some local vagina, the day was saved ounce again.

    Doom out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WhatsApp Image 2021-10-10 at 11.32.16.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2021-10-10 at 11.16.47.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2021-10-10 at 12.03.11 (2).jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2021-10-10 at 12.03.11 (5).jpg‎  

  3. #1019

    My level of pimping knows no bound.

    The other day a member of this board known as Aunsa Pm me apparently, he was here over a week with a "girlfriend" from Colombia why would any human with fly a woman from another country that is not his wife is beyond me, however, I am live and let live type of guy, so it's what it's however he after having a "girlfriend" clearly no more cuddles no more BBBJ no more sex and he needed an answer so he came to me fair enough. I had to drop off the misses and the future heir of my powers of pimping and dirty macking before we proceeded for today's debauchery, we went to the world-famous "la 18" of course lets us not forget today there was a game Ecuador Bolivia if I am not mistaken I have said this once and I have said it before soccer has an EFFECT when it comes to mongering people will drop a dime piece that is willing to fuck just so they can see their favorite team or national team amazing, that is all that I can say about that but then again I am an Americanized barbarian so soccer is not my thing.

    We go to "la 18" since soccer is about to come on the women are clearly not inspired, the game is about to come on in a few hours and there is a holiday "9 de Octubre" coming upon so all the top earners are either traveling or packing to travel the ones who stayed are broke, so yeah there is that, so ma man drank a few beers and we had to go since the girls were no producing juicy vibes so to speak, I could not leave without buying my mandatory natural OJ and bought myself another locket for my struggle pimp attire 1 $ for the OJ, 6 $ for my steel locket.

    Since there was a soccer game coming up clearly we could not go to a girl house in the city motherfuckers would be glued to the TV and it would be a shit show, so we traveled to "Imperio" the good / bad thing about Imperio depending on your point of view is that it has nothing but industry all around so the patronage are blue-collar sometimes manager type customers, so in the afternoon it's always busy because between 4-6 PM everyone is trying to rush to the chongo to get a quick nut before they go home to their wives at home, as it should be BTW a quick nut will make it last longer later at night at home.

    So we go to Imperio la Ficha it still costs 12 $ as I said before the price was lowered during COVID, he went with a skinny blonde girl and he had to leave apparently the amount of dust was affecting him negatively so he decided to call it a day, let's see what debaucheries we can create tomorrow.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQgN5SrEHJk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WhatsApp Image 2021-10-07 at 14.48.39.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2021-10-07 at 15.37.46.jpg‎   EkQayAAXgAEq3TT.jpg‎  

  4. #1018

    GYE fun

    Recently in GYE for work and managed to squeeze in a few sessions. At Haren Spa, there were four girls, one that I liked. I went with Chanel, a very cute 25 yo Venezolana who gave excellent service. Super sweet and sexy with no BS, outstanding BBBJ, and just all around great sex. $60 for the hour. Went to Eden Spa and didn't find any girls I liked so looked on Skokka and took a chance with Estefi, another Venezolana who was only about 15 minutes away and available on short notice. Lucked out again. Not drop dead gorgeous but very cute with a nice, firm, all natural body, super silky long black hair, which I love, and an awesome attitude. Great GFE, also with no BS. Another intense hour for $60. I found both of these girls to be simply amazing, and I'm comparing them to the roughly 350 other latinas I've been with.

  5. #1017

    New clandestine Casa

    I usually don't report on the "casa style" too many bad experiences as well as druggings, BTW this is a thing in Ecuador since Venezuelans started coming but it's what it's, so I am now reporting on this new casa smack in the middle of downtown Guayaquil it's got 3 girls but the main girl is awesome $80 a house is expensive by Ecuadorian standards but this woman is a dime piece plus since it's a casa no need to pay for a taxi or a motel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 927205.jpg‎   277438.jpg‎   315105.jpg‎   596382.jpg‎   895273.jpg‎  

    948876.jpg‎   32612.jpg‎   228363.jpg‎  

  6. #1016

    Party

    The madam had a party, I was, of course, providing security at this party, the locals will not be mentioned but they are all MEN of power they ordered Sushi which is my favorite and I took photos of the madam with a new member of her crew.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 242426380_384350863348690_7001068051874953233_n.jpg‎   242458520_384350966682013_7591976398168849968_n.jpg‎   242400003_384350920015351_5385949568302384093_n.jpg‎   242364264_384350786682031_1062312169689689168_n.jpg‎   242392221_384351280015315_6605906980039670313_n.jpg‎  


  7. #1015

    Gringo Loco's last day.

    The last day of my hommie gringo loco was the motha fucking BOMB, anyway as I was saying yesterday I posted some bullshit about a clandestine working girl house, yes it is located in Huancavila and Pio Montufar right next to "4 manzanas" who as locals we all know is where goods that "fell off a truck" end up, it's called dad because literally 4 street blocks that got cordoned off and became a market, the girl house was located where they said it was but I realized something about the place, something that philosopher known in these ISG streets as English Bob shout out to you ma man, he said about the 20/20 rule when dealing with someone on Twitter or otherwise the photos are usually 20 years younger and 20 pounds less attached to this post is the pics they sent me through the wassap and the girl in the yellow and struggle sandals is the woman in bikini clearly she has seen better days tits are great though, so my hommie paid for the hour which was $40, with a little fatty that had also seen better days.

    We decided to go "la 18" amazing place 2 blocks only but you could fuck a woman every day for a year and you would never fuck the same woman twice before we got in we had to power the sex machine with a quarter of chicken and veggies some rice and beans and shit $7. 50 for both meals, we went inside and it has now become mandatory that I buy something for my pimp attire so I bought and accessory for my pimp chain, after the ministrations of an older sex worker, my hommie needed to relax and decided to power the sex machine with a banana and blackberry shake $1.5 for the shake. I was feeling the blues so even though I have a spouse 2 girlfriends on the side I was feeling motivated if my hommie in his 70's can fuck 2 women, then clearly I need more purpose in my life and fucked a white Amazonian woman who is as tall as me 5'10 I usually don't do this but man was this woman incredible thick hips large natural breast this tall white beauty hailed from Manabi did BBBJ and I guess I inspired her since she requested I lick her pussy, mama did not raise any quitters so I slurped away awesome session $15 bucks no tip as it should be.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WhatsApp Image 2021-09-20 at 23.08.26 (7).jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2021-09-20 at 23.08.26 (6).jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2021-09-20 at 11.36.57.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2021-09-20 at 23.08.26.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2021-09-20 at 23.08.26 (2).jpg‎  

    WhatsApp Image 2021-09-20 at 23.08.26 (4).jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2021-09-20 at 23.08.26 (5).jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2021-09-20 at 23.08.26 (3).jpg‎  

  8. #1014

    Doom Speaks

    Quote Originally Posted by Juanjo767  [View Original Post]
    That video is about how prostitution has increased on Avenida 9 de Octubre in Guayaquil, and how the local citizens are not too happy about that.
    I will say this one time so that humans that have a functioning brain understand, there is NO POINT and I do mean no point in going to streetwalkers, on 9 de October or otherwise, the women in that video are fat, the ones that are not looking raggedy as hell, 9 de Octubre has become increasingly dangerous why you may ask?? Well there is a wave of Venezuelans migrants, the reasons why there are about 3 million migrants that have left Venezuela are too numerous to count not that it matters, but when masses of migrants come, some make it some don't it's that simple, starvation and desperations move people to theft, groups of people unite under the same circumstance you got gangs, gangs become powerful you get organized crime this is not new to someone who has been in law enforcement it's in fact standard across all cultures.

    Most Ecuadorians have a strain of xenophobia especially the mountain people, this is not new however ounce locals get fed up enough or there is a crime that affects a woman especially if it's an attorney (there are several law firms in that area) those calls will become clamors and National police and Metropolitan police will not be WOKE or understanding in solving the problem more than likely they will be heavy-handed and violent about it.

    I will utilize this platform to reiterate my opposition to the idea of Streetwalking or picking up sex workers in that fashion, Ecuador has a legal framework where prostitution is safe and legal, most that want to go outside of that framework are ignorant, stupid, or both, then there's is the question of who qualifies (MS does not issue prostitution licenses to people who pop hot for an STD or STI).

    Then there's the question of safety the other day my homie gringo loco accompanied me to the BAHIA so that I could buy diapers for my son, I get them there because quite frankly I am broke and I have no moral inclination towards buying goods that "fell of a truck" but I guess I was moving too fast and he stayed a bit behind me and got pickpocketed by a group of children so you have to keep your wits about you in downtown Guayaquil, it is not a Favella, but it's not exactly Washington DC either.

  9. #1013
    Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire1974  [View Original Post]
    When I clicked on that video, YouTube recommended another video with the words "Avenida 9 De Octubre" listed in the title. Here it is:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3j_dJBOZYE

    Some of the imagery in the videos looks the same, so they might both be from Guayaquil and from that street. I'm sure one of the many ISG Sherlock Holmes will sniff out the truth.
    That video is about how prostitution has increased on Avenida 9 de Octubre in Guayaquil, and how the local citizens are not too happy about that.

  10. #1012

    Doom soccer story.

    So the other day my hommi Gringo loco, we went to "la 18" as always he went into his corner to get some of that whacky tabacky situation going. As it's becoming a custom I bought a pimp chain of steel inside "la 18" me and gringo loco had to hurry with our maneuvers because we are in the middle of soccer season and even though you have extremely beautiful semi-naked women all of these fuckers can think of is soccer WTF, we ended up in Salome as always but again there was a lack of talent because the girls know not to come during the soccer time no one pays attention to them while there is soccer going on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WhatsApp Image 2021-09-18 at 22.23.01.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2021-09-18 at 22.27.04 (2).jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2021-09-18 at 22.27.04 (1).jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2021-09-18 at 22.27.04.jpg‎  

  11. #1011

    Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by Juanjo767  [View Original Post]
    WrongRuta only has videos from the past month. However, his videos have WAY more views than yours. I would assume that quality of the videos has something to do with it. If you are looking to grow your channel, I would get a better camera, and find practice taking high quality videos surreptitiously. Good luck.
    I also notice one thing about wrong ruta he has only 9 videos 4 are from Guayaquil 1 of Quito and the rest is of Colombia but they are all streetwalkers I notice I never see him go to a high en establishment.

  12. #1010
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer321  [View Original Post]
    The lack of nuance and ignorance of people never ceases to amaze me, firs of all there is a MASSIVE difference between regulated sex workers in a club, red light shop, or chongo, and a STEET WALKER, streetwalkers do not carry a ministry of health permit while the police are not out in force arresting them it's not because it's legal it's because it's hard to prove if cop A arrests streetwalker be she is going to say "I am just standing here officer why are you arresting me? And unlike the US which has resources and manpower and the will to make sting operations against prostitutes and johns here they don't even bother unless there is a new jefe in the police division which decided one day to make an example of people and start putting people in cages like its nobodies business it has happened before and it will happen again. In a REGULATED red light business the girls need to have permits, they need to have residence cards if they are not Ecuadorian nationals, they now have to carry their COVID vaccine cards, they have security, whether it's a security CO. Or a couple of muscle brutes few people will interpret the operation of these establishments like it's the wild west it isn't.

    Street operations are not regulated and the women who partake in street walking is because they are either foreigners or are sex workers that lost their permits because they have an STD, or cannot get their permits because they have too many strikes against them by the health ministry, there is no possible reason that a woman who is Ecuadorian and is healthy cannot get a sanitary permit they only cost $20 a month and most girls are happy to pay it.

    It's one of the many reasons why I never advocate nor advise mongers to get streetwalkers, why? There's plenty of LEGAL options available for mongers.

    Let's remember that we humans have a particular organ that functions best in the animal kingdom called a brain and let's start using it, I have also taken videos of streetwalkers if anyone has bothered to look at my channel I don't do it on a regular basis because quite frankly the quality of women walking the street is less than the ones in the club or red light shops and because most of these women are "managed" by pimps who do not like people filming if they get discovered it will not end well and when I monger I am not in the mood to argue or beat up stupid people.

    Doom out.
    WrongRuta only has videos from the past month. However, his videos have WAY more views than yours. I would assume that quality of the videos has something to do with it. If you are looking to grow your channel, I would get a better camera, and find practice taking high quality videos surreptitiously. Good luck.

  13. #1009

    Doom speaks.

    Quote Originally Posted by JP2U  [View Original Post]
    Surpised. There is another YT channel that is taking vids of Ecuador prostitutes quite openly, all very recent, incl in Guayaquil.

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcU...Vgn8Ylw/videos
    The lack of nuance and ignorance of people never ceases to amaze me, firs of all there is a MASSIVE difference between regulated sex workers in a club, red light shop, or chongo, and a STEET WALKER, streetwalkers do not carry a ministry of health permit while the police are not out in force arresting them it's not because it's legal it's because it's hard to prove if cop A arrests streetwalker be she is going to say "I am just standing here officer why are you arresting me? And unlike the US which has resources and manpower and the will to make sting operations against prostitutes and johns here they don't even bother unless there is a new jefe in the police division which decided one day to make an example of people and start putting people in cages like its nobodies business it has happened before and it will happen again. In a REGULATED red light business the girls need to have permits, they need to have residence cards if they are not Ecuadorian nationals, they now have to carry their COVID vaccine cards, they have security, whether it's a security CO. Or a couple of muscle brutes few people will interpret the operation of these establishments like it's the wild west it isn't.

    Street operations are not regulated and the women who partake in street walking is because they are either foreigners or are sex workers that lost their permits because they have an STD, or cannot get their permits because they have too many strikes against them by the health ministry, there is no possible reason that a woman who is Ecuadorian and is healthy cannot get a sanitary permit they only cost $20 a month and most girls are happy to pay it.

    It's one of the many reasons why I never advocate nor advise mongers to get streetwalkers, why? There's plenty of LEGAL options available for mongers.

    Let's remember that we humans have a particular organ that functions best in the animal kingdom called a brain and let's start using it, I have also taken videos of streetwalkers if anyone has bothered to look at my channel I don't do it on a regular basis because quite frankly the quality of women walking the street is less than the ones in the club or red light shops and because most of these women are "managed" by pimps who do not like people filming if they get discovered it will not end well and when I monger I am not in the mood to argue or beat up stupid people.

    Doom out.

  14. #1008
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer321  [View Original Post]
    No, however, I will remind people of the following it's almost impossible to film in Ecuador this is not the 90's in MIA south beach where there's "girl gone wild" videos nor should it be first of all I am a content creator and are in the process of growing my channel number one, number 2 I will remind people that in Ecuador recording humans that are in engaged in prostitution which is LEGAL is a violation of their privacy and subject to a fine of a basic salary for a month plus 3 days to 3 months in prison. SO I take a risk every time I engage in these activities not that I am complaining about it, clearly, I want to make my channel grow, and clearly, I am dedicated to the game and my purpose the fact that I see none of you post videos is, in my opinion, the larger question is why don't more people that are coming here in increasing number by the number of people that I see in the airport and the number of players that DM me on a regular basis post their adventures and stories in video or photo format?
    Surpised. There is another YT channel that is taking vids of Ecuador prostitutes quite openly, all very recent, incl in Guayaquil.

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcU...Vgn8Ylw/videos

  15. #1007

    Doom's excellent adventures.

    Last night arrived one of my homies who shall be named "the pilot" he came late as always, he flies with Spirit incompetent motherfuckers, broke-ass fuck too they are not allowing their people to do layover so he had to come to my house what a bunch of duffest, so because of the lack of resting period, we had no choice but to do our mongering the next day.

    We woke up highly motivated as always I decided to call another homie who is here, "gringo loco" so all 3 of us went to the world-famous "la 18" gringo loco seated in his usual spot and decided to spark up some of that indo kush that Wilson carries at times the whacky tabacky was strong but a man of his age need some stimulation so that he can keep up with the young women in "la 18" the pilot, as usual, was out picking out spinners gringo loco went with an older woman who has braces she is usually at the entrance in her late 30's awesome shape though.

    After a break, the boys were on the prowl once more and the pilot picked out a tall white girl and gringo loco went with his favorita a mulata that give according to him kisses him like there's no tomorrow a first since most hookers prefer not to kiss all girls in "la 18" $15.

    We decided it was time for a break and ate in the 10 de Agosto market place 2 shrimp ceviche 1 mixed ceviche and 3 bags of fried plan tines came out to about $16, we then proceeded to "Imperio" it's a 40 min ride as you all may be aware it's a chongo out of the city, once we got there it was amazing there were 28 girls, how do I know there were 28 rooms and they all had girls both gringo loco and the pilot took 2 girls each I can blame them none of the girls was less than a 7 and a couple of 9's they are definitely increasing the quality of their stable, all girls in "Imperio" $12 ficha, I could not leave without tasting some of the sausages outside $2 each.

    My homie the pilots leaves tonight SAD but hopes that Spirit gets their head out of their anuses and let their crew do layovers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f444aa66-8a85-4105-81c3-905399d3e743.jpg‎   176b1680-4f38-4746-9875-3e3844556b83.jpg‎   7d32f0b4-1e18-4204-9b90-77f7af6e4101.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2021-09-13 at 19.53.37.jpg‎  

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
escort directory


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape