Thread: Bangalore

+ Add Report
Page 6147 of 6398 FirstFirst ... 5147 5647 6047 6097 6137 6143 6144 6145 6146 6147 6148 6149 6150 6151 6157 6197 6247 ... LastLast
Results 92,191 to 92,205 of 95970
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

ISG as another blog

Buddy

Do not get offended but Lets not make ISG as blog. Members post good and informative reports for other members. It will be great to have your participation on the same lines. It will be great if you can share recent experience one at a time and may be you can share/exchange the contacts with people with whom you make contacts and trust in longer run.

Just a suggestion from from side. I am not a moderator here, so its just another request from fellow mongers.

Cheers and waiting for you report and 1/2 contacts (if you willing to share). WIll reciprocate with some of my contacts.

Inblr01

Quote Originally Posted by Azarel
    I started an anonymous blog with the post below. I copy it here as its in the spirit of what all us readers strive for. The eternal quest for pussy. I was 16 years old. Still in school. My mums maid. Whoops. She was older. Sucked on her tits. I got freaked out. Fuck fuck fuck. She was so pretty. Wish I'd hit that.
    EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Great experience - care to share ?

Quote Originally Posted by Azarel
    I started an anonymous blog ....[/blue][/size]
    Seems like you dont have PM. Would you mind sharing some of your contact details and let the other mongers enjoy a part of the great experience you had?

Thanks,

Rudy

MP in SJY NGR

Greetings Everybody,

Recently been to this MP on Sjy Ngr Main Road, got the no. From classifieds TOI land line no. Ending with 742, asked for FS they said only B2B went at late noon place is okay not furnished much clean enough, msg service is good. Their were 4 of them I choose one whose name starting with P and ending with A. At first she looked quite good later when he was doing B2B saw here tits they were hanging.

Asked here for a FBJ she refused first later agreed but asked extra money.

Overall okay experience

Looks 5/10

MSG 7/10

Total Damage 4k (2k for B2B & 2k for FBJ) I know I had paid more, you can get it at lesser also.

Bye for now

Thank you Brownie

Quote Originally Posted by Brownie2761
    It is a .in domain. google for "bangalore massage" and it will be in the top 10.
    Thanks for the info Brownie. Will look it up.

My history to date

i started an anonymous blog with the post below. i copy it here as its in the spirit of what all us readers strive for. the eternal quest for pussy. i was 16 years old. still in school. my mums maid. whoops. she was older. sucked on her tits. i got freaked out. fuck fuck fuck. she was so pretty. wish i'd hit that.

about 17 / maybe 18 here. massage parlor in sheshadripuram. my first handjob. i was about 18, paid her, middle of the afternoon. small tits, touched her pussy, didn't like!

18 for sure. hooker near mes college. no real memory of this, my first screw. bad, bad experience left me feeling not so good.

so this far i was pretty bummed about by women. but am glad i tried some more.

ns. fabulous 3 years. we tied each other down, made out in a jacuzzi, the car, the fire escape at a swanky hotel. super time. ended with her cheating on me.

pushpa. met her at a party when i was technically still dating ns so i guess i cheated first:./

rupa. was alright. incredibly dull

london hooker. off a flyer in the subway. this one was blonde and oh so well made

phone booth girl. i don't remember her name (priya?). we'd meet at the phone booth (make long distance calls to x) and got chatting. hooked up. the 'sweetest' pussy i've ever had. dumped her. hooked up again. fucked a bit. i hooked up with her room mate soon after..

phone booth girls roomie. silly story here. she was seeing this way older bloke, politicians son. and i stopped seeing her on a friends advice to avoid confrontation.

tall chick built like a linebacker. did we fuck (i really don't remember)? she'd give me pussy but no boobie. turns out she had inverted nipples. and i remember i'd never kiss her (the first time i kissed her i smoked like 6 cigs on the way home to get the taste out) (she didn't have bad breath. just a really unique personal smell)

i forgot anita (another). such a coincidence. a friend just called wondering if i had her number. really liked her. she was a ***** this one new years. i went out with someone else. she had a crummy time with her date. on the first (jan) she came over. spent the night. walked into my room pretty much naked. i asked her to leave. fuck the *****. but i totally count her.

pam. my first older woman (i was about 20-22 and she was maybe 34). had kids. she cooked for me! funny thing, she always kept either her shirt or pants on. so never actually saw her naked even when fucking

around the time of "pam" i hooked up with this older chick. i used to remember her name (rohini, rashmi?). ummm (her dad ran this chain of restaurants). whatever. so we spoke a bit, met in koramangala. she took me for a drive and when it seemed to her that i'm not going to move in she showed me her bra (blue lace). i took the hint, kissed. a few days later she came home. game me a pretty good blowjob and then i went (tried to) down on her. fuck. her pubes were like 3 inches long. not happening. we ate, she was confused and real pissed off, i feigned a headache and she left.

the 'don't call me *****' action. wow!

u's sister. such a nice girl. we cut salad and.

a buddys girlfriend. am such a bastard. my only regret screw. learn't not to shit where i eat (so to speak) after this one. we're still friends (my buddy & i)

parul. older and really warped. i was 24, she must have been 30, 32. green tea drinking nut job

adiga. married – sweet – warm – confused.

r. free spirited & wild

sunaina. one of my many "pretty women". she liked a routine. meet saturday afternoon. eat lunch and then "i don't kiss on the mouth, its just fucking" but we finally did kiss. she made me the coolest birthday present. i could have treated her better was a lot younger then, wish i had

aparajita. supremely talented. the first tongue i ever had up my arse. she was a little nuts. a little older, divorced, scary scared the crap out of me with her weird ghost stories

shiv. less said the better

sarah. really liked her. she'd have bfast with me and then sport fuck this dude from work. small little titties, super ****, dumped her arse after making her totally want me! then met her at a party a couple of years later. she was drunk, senti at first and then threatened to claw my eyes out. revenge is sweet!

na. making out in the car & getting caught and driving away and.

sr. the bachelors party girl! what a night! was in college with me came to a bachelors party (there were other non stripper gals there) and then proceeded to show me a super time in the loo. saw her a year later and she was oh so fat and so pissed off with me

shabana. married, came to bangalore visiting, we met, kissed some, hooked up when i went over to her little town, incredibly *tight* (the first time we tried she was wet but i couldn't get it in). did figure it out later though. i really really liked her. so much fun.

chinese chick. started my love affair with all women oriental. she gave me a blowjob, a hickey so large (wow) & then rode me like i've never been

show me your boobies. i only got to see the boobies. but getting from stranger to her showing me her boobs just because i asked nice was awesome enough to put this here

nc-super slutty and oh so confused. why do all the rebound chicks love me so?

shana. another "pretty woman" with a silly story. fucked me while she was in a serious relationship. then fucked a colleague and got serious with him. fucked me some more..

tranny – blowjob on a guys holiday. only figured out something was wrong when i brushed 'his' cheek helping him up after. whoops.:.\

sircar- big big boobies. really cerebral and propah and got drunk and invited me back to her place and then undressed and then changed her mind and then i tried to leav but she begged me to stay and i stayed and we tried to fuck again and it went on for a while. she called the next day. we hooked up when she wasn't drunk. decent screw. i never called. then after like a year i did. we drank again and the original story repeated itself. but this time i told her i'd leave if i don't get some arse. and lo and behold she pulled cold cream out (i hate anal) so i stuck a finger in and smacked her bum. and pushed her away and left and never seen her since.:.d

sia. so so so so hot! and so totally made for me. a dark angel with such a cool personality! we went out for 2 years (not exclusively). loads of drinks, some great dinners. the first time i fucked a chick in the arse. cummed all over her face. fucked in the car all over town. in the balcony at 7pm

issac – she's a celebrity of sorts, media personality and all that! a drive, a blowjob. didn't call for ever. then i did. an apartment. her period. her request for anal. a blowjob. big tits. i hate anal

black chick. hooker. frak expensive. sweet gal. was really drunk. we chatted a lot, chatted, fucked, fucked, chatted, passed out.. i think i finally did cum tho

reuters chick. don't remember her name. huge boobies. like a 42 dd. refered to her pussy as "the softest part of me". a real nutjob. we had phone sex for ever and then finally when we met all it took was 3 vodkas to get my meat down her throat. she asked me never to call her the next day as she couldn't believe she went that far. lol

psycologist in training from nimhans. don't remember her name either. 3 vodkas again. good screw. unique personal smell. niceish. different. dumped her at an autostand to make her own way back to the hostel and never saw her again

dentist in training from mangalore. drinks, a diveing tour of bangalore and a handjob (one more vodka would have gotten me head. damn!)

nisha. great cosksucker. she then proceeded to lick her boyfriends balls while he ate my then girlfriend. nopes. no daisy chains for me

sh. married, back from 'home in the usa' with an accent and a penchant for the good life, real easy. wine this time. why do people pretend to enjoy red wine served at indian room temperature (like 30 degrees c)?

apa. married, easyish but ultimately loyalish

neha. super tits.

smith. magnificent body and mind. so frakking tight.

rati. sucked my off in the back seat while her husband drove us around in the rain. he then parked and got in the other side. she sucked him off while i fingered her. she claimed we had great 'rythym'. whatever

and shilpa. married to a techie. lunch was fun. the kiss being reciprocated surprised even me. the legs parting so easy. super bonus. that first day was some fingering for her (none for me). we hooked up over the next few weeks (twice totally) for some fucking. pretty, slim, didn't use no deo. but sweet like crazy and so willing to learn. i joked that the sucked at giving head. and the next time she went at it with a vengance. she'd shower whenever we were done.. i fucked this one up. could have gone on longer. alas.

deepti. a really good lay. get sucked off 30 minutes after meeting her. no alcohol. just had to ask. took her to the club with a buddy. drinks. screwed her at her place. 3 times. such a long drive home after!

anitha. get into shape woman! or learn to suck cock if you want head! a pity fuck overweight horny married housewife.

vivi – married, still feeding, nice little titties, good blowjob, smelly pussy. totally into bdsm, but a dom. i can't be a sub so we tried with me domming her. like i said, great cocksucker.

sk. such a great cocksucker. such irregular personal hygiene! loves being treated badly. smacked around, pretend [CodeWord123] play. this one time i picked her up. spanked her silly. smoked. got her to suck me of. got her back home. we hook up on and off. really sweet girl.

m. sk's friend at my house

naj. super super skin, lovely hair. strong legs, such a wonderful body. we did a 3 some!

jack jack (that's the name of the baby in the incredibles). drinks. interesting face. could lose weight. huge tits. insecure bordering on childish attitude to start but fell in line soon enough. 2 vodkas each (doubles if you must know). a blowjob in the car and my hands in her pants.

the last was maybe 3 months ago. a massage parlous non experience happened over the weekend that isn't on this list (separate post yesterday about that). and now i so wish i was a better monger. would be happy with a massage / handjob / bj without any of the effort. ah well. maybe i'll learn that game as well!

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here for more information.

Hi Folks,

Have any of you had services of A*shw*r*ya(Phone number ending with 306) who claims to be a independent on cr*g*sl*st?

Hi Jackson,

I've recently subscribed to ISG & this is my first report i did use any local slang i had just mentioned the street name & locality just leaving certain letters in street name, locality name & name of MP i never meant to violate any rules of posting reports. I only followed the format what i had read in reports posted by other members some of them are senior members.

Anyways please let me know if how I can improve on posting reports.

Bye for now

Quote Originally Posted by Karna Guy
    Greetings Everyone,

I deleted this "report" because the text contained so many strange abbreviations, blocked out words and local slang that it was literally unreadable. It was so bad that the only way I can describe it was that it looked like English translated into Chinese, then translated back to English, with every third letter subsequently deleted.

Thanks,

Jackson

Indecipherable Report deleted by Admin

Greetings Everyone,

I deleted this "report" because the text contained so many strange abbreviations, blocked out words and local slang that it was literally unreadable. It was so bad that the only way I can describe it was that it looked like English translated into Chinese, then translated back to English, with every third letter subsequently deleted.

Thanks,

Jackson

My second massage experience!

the first time i went to a massage parlour was when i was maybe 17, and that was about 18-19 years ago. bangalore was a way smaller town back then. don't remember her but i got a handjob and my first feel of pussy and tit. nice. was near the sheshadripuram area.

i've been a player the past 18 years. i'd post the address of my blog here if you'd like to read it. but not sure if thats ok with the rules. so just google "bangalore fkr around the world". its full of sordid stories i dare not put up on fb.

so inspired by all your posts i decided on saturday (2 days ago) to track down a mp on my route home. i found one at a hotel in whitefield. called, made an appointment, asked for a female therapist was there in 15 mins.

nice spa. took a shower and changed into the disposable uw they provided. pretty girl. i'd easily give her a 7. 5 on ten. small built, smiling, great attitude. was a super massage as well. made some chit chat in the beginning and then settled into the massage.

when my hour was over i asked her if i could pay for a happy ending. alas, no. "we don't do that kind of thing here" was her deadpan reply. i apologised. she led me into the steam. then set up the shower for me. tipped her. and that was that.

massage quality. 9 on 10

staff quality. 9 on 10

time. maybe 90 minutes

damages rs 2, 000/- incl taxes and tip

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here for more information.

Re: Highways

Quote Originally Posted by Sajjan69
    Does anybody have an idea about the Highway scene around Bangalore? Flings in Dhabas, or behind dhabas! With nubile village girls.
    Try you luck at stopovers between:
    1. Devanahalli and Chikballapur
    2. Nelamangala and Doddballapur
    3. Sarjapur and Attibelle
    4. Hoskote and Kolar

I was offered some action at #1 and 3, on persistent inquiry, but didn't have the stomach to follow through.

Tip: Befriend the truckers, not the joint owners/workers!

Quote Originally Posted by Rrao910
    Hi Anony,

Would help if you can give us a few more hints on the l*c**t* ads that you are talking about.

Thanks in advance.

Rao
    It is a .in domain. google for "bangalore massage" and it will be in the top 10.

East of Bangalore

Guys.

My first post in this forum.

Any idea of good locations towards east of Bangalore. Like mar**hal**, omr

Please guide. Budget 3k

Highway scene around Bangalore

Does anybody have an idea about the Highway scene around Bangalore?

Flings in Dhabas, or behind dhabas! With nubile village girls.

Another session on the bus

had a good session in a bus recently. check out my earlier report http://internationalsexguide.info/fo...791#post787791 for how this works.

this time, had the luck of finding a nice slim mid twenties lady. the bus was about one third full. we took a seat towards the rear. a peeping tom in the nearby seat kept bothering us, so we moved to the very last row.

had a very slow session. lots of fondling of the boobs over the thin blouse material, unhindered by a bra. she had the most amazingly firm boobs and very small nipples. unhooked the top of the blouse and pulled out the boobs and continued squeezing and sucking, occasionally catching a good view of the melons in the passing lights. ended with a hj. she was not willing to do a bj. light kissing but no dfk.

we slept and when nearing the destination woke her up and started playing with the boobs again. there was more external lighting and the view of those firm full size boobs with a chain dangling in the center was amazing. the best bang for the buck i have ever had.

Around Mysore

Hi,

I will be visiting Bangalore and Mysore in the next few days. Would appreciate any contacts in Mysore, even if it means a drive out to Nanjungud.

Please do PM me if possible. Promise to write a report if successful!

Posting Limitations