Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Bangalore

+ Add Report
Page 5961 of 6401 FirstFirst ... 4961 5461 5861 5911 5951 5957 5958 5959 5960 5961 5962 5963 5964 5965 5971 6011 6061 ... LastLast
Results 89,401 to 89,415 of 96009
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Can you share the #

Hey Buddy,

Nice to hear you had a good time.

Can you share the # of that Andhra Sp.

Rgds.

Harsha

Quote Originally Posted by AnilTheHunter  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from a SP's house. Its nearing month end. Sometimes Jonny becomes so bloody conceited&61514; . Anyways. This SP is from AP basically I know him from almost 3 years and (think the money I have given him in three years. Could have bought a flat! LOL) anyways. This is situated in a very good residential area in east Bangalore. I always wonder how he manages to run this business without calling others attention&61514; . The place is very cheap guys. Good for month endings where you don't want to pay off more. Its an individual house, he has got three bed rooms in the first floor reserved for play offs. Normally keeps to girls at a time. Have to say onething. Most of the time its girls from AP. I had some good luck at trying some Marvadi aunties etc also. Only one problem with this guy he never calls anyone, the clients need to call him. Had given a call during the lunch, he said yeah come down. The house gate is always locked, he verifies the person from the balcony then asks his assistant to open. I think it there ia an LE scene, you have time to run&61514; just kidding.

Head two girsl this time one looked busty and dark, one a bit lean and fair. Naturally I chose the lean one. Proceeded towards the bed room. I heard the SP telling something to the girl in telugu (nice client take care will something like that). Anyway. Got a better look inside. She was not bad. Clean shaven. No marks etc. Told me she is not married (I doubt). Started with a bit smooching etc. Was a bit careful because I don't like to taste them &61514; . Had a good pair of melons. For a lean body it was a good built I should say. Got Johny ready in no time. She told me she is from Vizag. Did a good BBBJ. Can't say she is an expert. But not bad. Said she can rim I I can be generous in tips. (had a tough time to understand that from what she said) I have never tried that so didn't dare. (had to check in the net for chance of infections&61514. I like WOT so got her to ride sometime. Honesty the P& (was dry. She asked me to keep licking the nips, and that worked. Finished with Miss. Attitude is good so didn't feel its waste event though she is not a stunner. She gave me the numbers, but I don't think I will go for the same girl again. May be a different dame from same SP.

Boobs: 6.

Ass: 6.

Attitude : 8.

Damage 2000 +500 Tips.

WIR: Not for same, but yes to SP.

I normally have SP's in range of 3. 5 to 6 for an ST. Don't got for LT. Guys if you are looking for a bang for a cheap budget this is the place, but not definitely you can have some fun with lovely dames.

Happy and Safe Mongering

Mp

Looking for good MPs in Koramangala and Jayanagar, where good south indian girls are.

Lousy

Lousy and total damage. They will say some thing and there it will be different. And 2 girls will be there and lot people will be there waiting.

Lucky you!

Quote Originally Posted by IAmRamesh86  [View Original Post]
    Some more pictures. I forgot to add these pictures on my previous fr.
    Ramesh! These pics remind me of a colleague in the year 2008, who happened to be a MILF too. However Jenny's eyes are more piercing and she got good legs too.

Hey

Hey bro you got me all wrong. I have a very few contacts, iam just a newbie like you. :-p.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman0778  [View Original Post]
    Hey Buddy,

Read your tags. Was able to understand that you have some good contacts. Can share some contacts with you.

Cheers

I don't know why?

I don't know why iam not able to attach more than one picture at a time? More picture of the Russian chick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jenny (7).jpg‎   Jenny.jpg‎  

Hey

Oh god can you believe I spend like 6k for half an hour massage. You can't even call that a massage. When I told them to stop they were least bothered to even ask me whether I like their massage they just grabbed the money and walked away. Ridiculous. I just wasted my money. I wouldn't have been so sad if my 6k was robbed. I paid them for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by AnilTheHunter  [View Original Post]
    I complty agree with you ramesh, I tried them almost similar experience, they know the stuff very well and they are very astute. Better not waste that kind of money. You can get some awesome Sts in an around Bangalore in that money!

Hey

Thanks bro. I appreciate it.

Need to ask you somthing? Does she look good? Sweta? Or just great body? Neways thanks.

Hey about pixie I heard. They have below average looking girls and service are pretty bad. May be your one of those lucky one who had a nice time! Please tell me more about pixie. I would like to try once!

And about bsuaqre just go to the counter get their phone number, ring them up and say my friend ramesh gave me this number and you looking for massage. You knw b2b? They will help you out! Place look great. And smells good too, they have good collections. But very expensive. Min 3k. If your regular 2. 5k for b2b. Girls have attitude if you don't pay them more than 1k as tips they won't take care of you. Most of them say they have rich wealthy customers who are regular and they pay min 2k as tip for b2b. So I stopped going there. They always have russians. Very high for st up to 10k never tried. One day they offered around 6 k for b2b with Russian. I was not interested. They had good looking friendly girls 6 months ago. But they all left and most of their cellphone is switched off, but they still do have good looking gals for b2b and for FS avg looking girls. I have tried most of the new girls.

Did not like them because of their attitude and they bug you for tips. The place look fabulous. Neat bathroom, safe place, I have been regular from the past 6 months. Whenever they get new girls they always call me up.

Quote Originally Posted by HotMale2009  [View Original Post]
    I can share the digits, give me a shout! I did ST. 3k. I got to know she allows 2 shot, but I took it easy and did 1. She kinda likes me. , maybe a little bit of banter helps.

Yeah that she-male thingy put her off my radar for a while, and then 2-3 weeks back, little jhonny made the decision- Do or Dry.

Pix- Well! This is how it started. I lust on big bust and found it there. I pay 2k-2. 5 and tips 5h. 8h-1k. Did I overpay? Not sure. But got to know it can't get any.

Cheaper than this particularly in that Area, correct me if am wrong?

Hows Bdy Sqre? I went there once and the poshness of the place overwhelmed me. I thot I was in a wrong place and its all neat. And I hate travelling till there plus my office is nearby.

From jacky9999

hi,

i'm new member here. can you giveme sweta contact number please or let me know the procedure to follow to get her number.

Quote Originally Posted by hotmale2009  [View Original Post]
    1) sweta hebbal. this is 3 weeks back. got her digits and booked a 9:30 pm slot at her villa. she is good at giving directions and reached her place, comfortably.

was dressed in jeans and tshirt and looked good, trust me. good height, curvy and yes, can speak good english.

the playroom is small, but who cares. got into the act, and wow. she's got an amazing skin. i feel her tits may have some silicon and lol i did ask her, says all natural.

was a game to try any position, but anal is extra. i will book her for a lt outcall and that hopefully is going to be a wild night. she drinks too and yeah overall its a classy experience.

, if you ignore the area / house where she stays. no rush service and its fun to bang her, she matched my pace.

here's my scorecard

looks : 7. 3/10 (you sure can take her to a club and get envious looks, i feel so)

body : 8/10 (nice tits and a hot ass)

attitude: 9/10 (friendly, warm) surprisingly, around 7:30 pm one day, she just called me to say a hi. hmmmm johnny wanted to book weekend slot, but cudnt.

service : 10/10. (impressive, will try a lt for sure)

hijra stuff : some frs talk about this and people have shared their opinion. it is not true. the location is a bit shady, but i have been there twice now and had no issues.

whatsoever.

i can exchange her digits and give reference if needed. i need

1) there is an sp supplyin out of john-sum market, in a bungalow there. i need intro and his digits. he does only incalls

2) any good independents in banaswadi, kammanhalli, hebbal, maleshwaram. typically north blore.

2) peexx*s koremla

i have to boink the russian there. i took a massage from a ne gal there. am a boob lover, so generally talks started about big boobs. she recommended russians.

i know they have russians (2) but both were busy then. the ne gal (forgot her name) is very chirpy and open to anything. normal, b2b, fs. i also like another

south indian there, who has big tits and talks real dirty. massage skills for these two are ok, but who actually wants a massage? the south indian has shared her didgits.

but refuses to come out, though am sure if i am more regular there. i will do her on my terrace one day. lol

Safe SP

Just got back from a SP's house. Its nearing month end. Sometimes Jonny becomes so bloody conceited&61514; . Anyways. This SP is from AP basically I know him from almost 3 years and (think the money I have given him in three years. Could have bought a flat! LOL) anyways. This is situated in a very good residential area in east Bangalore. I always wonder how he manages to run this business without calling others attention&61514; . The place is very cheap guys. Good for month endings where you don't want to pay off more. Its an individual house, he has got three bed rooms in the first floor reserved for play offs. Normally keeps to girls at a time. Have to say onething. Most of the time its girls from AP. I had some good luck at trying some Marvadi aunties etc also. Only one problem with this guy he never calls anyone, the clients need to call him. Had given a call during the lunch, he said yeah come down. The house gate is always locked, he verifies the person from the balcony then asks his assistant to open. I think it there ia an LE scene, you have time to run&61514; just kidding.

Head two girsl this time one looked busty and dark, one a bit lean and fair. Naturally I chose the lean one. Proceeded towards the bed room. I heard the SP telling something to the girl in telugu (nice client take care will something like that). Anyway. Got a better look inside. She was not bad. Clean shaven. No marks etc. Told me she is not married (I doubt). Started with a bit smooching etc. Was a bit careful because I don't like to taste them &61514; . Had a good pair of melons. For a lean body it was a good built I should say. Got Johny ready in no time. She told me she is from Vizag. Did a good BBBJ. Can't say she is an expert. But not bad. Said she can rim I I can be generous in tips. (had a tough time to understand that from what she said) I have never tried that so didn't dare. (had to check in the net for chance of infections&61514. I like WOT so got her to ride sometime. Honesty the P& (was dry. She asked me to keep licking the nips, and that worked. Finished with Miss. Attitude is good so didn't feel its waste event though she is not a stunner. She gave me the numbers, but I don't think I will go for the same girl again. May be a different dame from same SP.

Boobs: 6.

Ass: 6.

Attitude : 8.

Damage 2000 +500 Tips.

WIR: Not for same, but yes to SP.

I normally have SP's in range of 3. 5 to 6 for an ST. Don't got for LT. Guys if you are looking for a bang for a cheap budget this is the place, but not definitely you can have some fun with lovely dames.

Happy and Safe Mongering

Great bro!

Wow! Nice fr ya sunil is so friendly. Wait for a week or so all the chinkys will be back soon for work! Am attaching the jenny chinky pic who used to work with sunil (facebook pic). She was the best gal! Trust me on this best massage ever. Best bbj I ever got from a chinky! Next time ask for Jenny.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohit 1236  [View Original Post]
    Few days backcalled Sunil and visited this MP, which is on the 4th floor of the particular hotel and access is easy to the hotel. But to my bad luck there were only 2 girls there. Sunil is a very friendly guy who is very obliging and does evrything possible from his end to please customers and he informs you straight away that no FS available.

Anyway had to select between the two and Selecte one called N*ha supposed to be from Punjab and a very good figure but has a burnely a marks on her chest just below her neck. Was guided into small cramped cabin in another rooom (this MP is actually located in the 2 rooms of the hotel) and askes to strip and then she starts of the massge.

Massage was not bad as I had cautioned her about the tips. Later I asked her to remove her top and gained acees to those medium sized melons which were really good, had good time paying with them. After sometime of paying with her boobs and slowy tried access to P*why, but she resisted and said that it is not allowed in the parlour and no BJ too. Somehow managed to convince her with Tips and I removed her jeans ans slid my fingers to her P*Y which was drenched and fully wet and she starts to moan (don't know if she's faking). Anyways afh everything and paid her tips of 700 and also enquired if she is available for FS, to which she replied yes and got her digts and asked me to call her.

Anyway not decided when call her but surely call her fix her up for FS one of these days and will report.

Happy mongering to all of you and play safe. Cheers:

Another site sometime finished with.

Later I polit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 430259_132813466.jpg‎  

Hey buddy. Would love to get details about some good contacts

Hey Buddy,

Read your tags. Was able to understand that you have some good contacts. Can share some contacts with you.

Cheers

I get messages frm different number promising massage. Some sun sp* in hsr layout s*Lk be*ard. Sunday morning I received a call from a number ending with 8#1505. Offering 4 Russian chick b2b with a special discount fr 4k and FS fr 6. 5k short time. I stay near hebb#l. There is no way I can travel that far to some place which I'm nt even aware of! Bt the guy on the phone was pretty decent. Has anyone tried? Please let me know.

If its really good I don't mind travelling that far!

Sunul- MP

Few days backcalled Sunil and visited this MP, which is on the 4th floor of the particular hotel and access is easy to the hotel. But to my bad luck there were only 2 girls there. Sunil is a very friendly guy who is very obliging and does evrything possible from his end to please customers and he informs you straight away that no FS available.

Anyway had to select between the two and Selecte one called N*ha supposed to be from Punjab and a very good figure but has a burnely a marks on her chest just below her neck. Was guided into small cramped cabin in another rooom (this MP is actually located in the 2 rooms of the hotel) and askes to strip and then she starts of the massge.

Massage was not bad as I had cautioned her about the tips. Later I asked her to remove her top and gained acees to those medium sized melons which were really good, had good time paying with them. After sometime of paying with her boobs and slowy tried access to P*why, but she resisted and said that it is not allowed in the parlour and no BJ too. Somehow managed to convince her with Tips and I removed her jeans ans slid my fingers to her P*Y which was drenched and fully wet and she starts to moan (don't know if she's faking). Anyways afh everything and paid her tips of 700 and also enquired if she is available for FS, to which she replied yes and got her digts and asked me to call her.

Anyway not decided when call her but surely call her fix her up for FS one of these days and will report.

Happy mongering to all of you and play safe. Cheers:

Another site sometime finished with.

Later I polit.

Hi,

Sunil is friendly. You talk to him he will help you with the girls. I spoke to him he told me there are Kashmiri and Delhi girls for massage. And the chinkys will resume work after a week or so. I think they are paying the cops well. And moreover they are not very open about b2b.

If you choose snap deal you won't be able to choose any girls. They will select a random girl and send it to your massage room! Ask for Sunil talk to him

Let him know that you want to have fun too. He will help you select a nice gal and offer him tips. Thas how I found Jenny. She had told there are girls comes to this massage parlour asking specifically for guy chinkies, chinky guyZ are in so much demand they hired a good looking chinky guy just for females!

GuyZ cme asking for m2m and Sunil ended up giving extras. LOL.

GuyZ always bargain tell 2 k fr massage don't settle for anything more of its your first visit pay tips to Sunil and inside the room be open about the service offer her tips. Treat them with respect!

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolland  [View Original Post]
    Awesome! Thanks for the update mate! Have to make hay while the sun shines.
    Yeah yeah! Sat or sun this week, am doing the deed- fullnight. You better be fast. LOL-kidding

Bruv

I can share the digits, give me a shout! I did ST. 3k. I got to know she allows 2 shot, but I took it easy and did 1. She kinda likes me. , maybe a little bit of banter helps.

Yeah that she-male thingy put her off my radar for a while, and then 2-3 weeks back, little jhonny made the decision- Do or Dry.

Pix- Well! This is how it started. I lust on big bust and found it there. I pay 2k-2. 5 and tips 5h. 8h-1k. Did I overpay? Not sure. But got to know it can't get any.

Cheaper than this particularly in that Area, correct me if am wrong?

Hows Bdy Sqre? I went there once and the poshness of the place overwhelmed me. I thot I was in a wrong place and its all neat. And I hate travelling till there plus my office is nearby.

Awesome bro wow I'm staying in hebbal from the past 6 months never heard about sweta great am happy that you had a great time. But there are lotta she-males in hebbal neways amazing fr. Hope I get a hold of her phone number one day.

You never mentioned anything about how much she charge for the night.

Hey your talking about the pixi in koramagala rght? I have read a lotta bad review in some other website. So never tried till now. How much did you pay? Is it expensive like Bsquare? I got bored with Bsquare very expensive. Very far nowadays girls over there have attitude and demand min 2k as tips. So stopped visiting

GuyZ stop giving so much money as tips. Not worth it fr b2b. Pay 1k fr full nude Massge plus a. BJ nothing more. RTFF. And learn from our experienced seniors!

Posting Limitations