La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Bangalore

+ Add Report
Page 2212 of 6398 FirstFirst ... 1212 1712 2112 2162 2202 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2222 2262 2312 2712 3212 ... LastLast
Results 33,166 to 33,180 of 95968
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by MySecretLife  [View Original Post]
    It has been an year since I started pursuing this hobby. As I don't have any better and productive work to do on this Sunday evening, writing this post.

Before joining this forum, I had all failed ventures. Few years back, first I tried to take services of America Man, to my bad luck or good luck, on the very same day I have read a news in Bangalore Mirror that he was busted after a person sent an e-mail to LE head after he got HIV infection. I still remember that news item and that LE head name starting with famous God in Mantralaya. Later I contacted an SP named Sanjay who used to have LinkedIn profile. Infact I was surprised when he was using LinkedIn for this purpose. When I contacted him, He spoke sarcastically in a humiliating manner when I tried to negotiate. This was followed by Sanik Spa and famous Madiwala Temple. Luckily escaped and backed off from the last two incidents..
    That's kind a long post with a lot of information. I appreciate your patience to write such a long post.

Regards,

Dreamz.

MP's.

Quote Originally Posted by JackTR  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Lifeza or Walkinbeauty at expm. Saw that the beds are low.
    Walkinbeauty is a prof spa I think. I tried 2-3 times last year. They have some good looking NE for massage, but no extra.

Thought provoking advice.

It has been an year since I started pursuing this hobby. As I don't have any better and productive work to do on this Sunday evening, writing this post.

Before joining this forum, I had all failed ventures. Few years back, first I tried to take services of America Man, to my bad luck or good luck, on the very same day I have read a news in Bangalore Mirror that he was busted after a person sent an e-mail to LE head after he got HIV infection. I still remember that news item and that LE head name starting with famous God in Mantralaya. Later I contacted an SP named Sanjay who used to have LinkedIn profile. Infact I was surprised when he was using LinkedIn for this purpose. When I contacted him, He spoke sarcastically in a humiliating manner when I tried to negotiate. This was followed by Sanik Spa and famous Madiwala Temple.
    Thought provoking to do lists bro. Well I will take note of these.

FR on priyadev please.

Have anyone tried couple from locanto in the name of Priyadev. Asking for 6 k / hour. Did not send any pic, did a 2 sec video call. She looked fair and cute. Let me know report and damages if anyone have tried.

No Action.

Went to my regular MP. Unfortunately all my regular therapists are on vacation. Damn holidays.

Was assigned an NE therapists. This MP has all NEs.

Went for a deep-tissue. The massage was awesome.

No hints for extra. I still politely asked if there was any extras. She refused and I this MP is off my list for some time now. Till my regular therapists returns.

Indies.

New to Bangalore, can anyone send me contacts of indies in Bangalore?

I can reciprocate with those in Hyderabad and Mumbai.

Kudos!!

Before joining this forum, I had all failed ventures. Few years back, first I tried to take services of America Man, to my bad luck or good luck, on the very same day I have read a news in Bangalore Mirror that he was busted after a person sent an e-mail to LE head after he got HIV infection. I still remember that news item and that LE head name starting with famous God in Mantralaya. Later I contacted an SP named Sanjay who used to have LinkedIn profile. Infact I was surprised when he was using LinkedIn for this purpose. When I contacted him, He spoke sarcastically in a humiliating manner when I tried to negotiate. This was followed by Sanik Spa and famous Madiwala Temple. Luckily escaped and backed off from the last two incidents.

First and foremost I sincerely thank all the forum members who responded and helped me over PMs for the past one year. I thank all of your for all your time and help, with out your help a non-attractive ugly introvert like me could not score on my own to satisfy my carnal desires.

Though I wanted to avoid quoting the member usernames to avoid swamping of their inbox. I will quote the three members who responded to my first very post of begging contacts. Interdude, Anima1981 & Casanova12.

Brothers, my sincere thanks to all of you for your response with out any anticipation. Infact, Casanova12 brother advised me to post FRs, build trust and rapport so that Seniors will help me. Salute to you brothers. I still have your PMs in my inbox.

I'd also like to convey my sincere thanks to all the Super Senior Members who are here for many years and don't shy away to tell the bitter truth.

Past one year has been a mixed bag for me on all aspects. Lots of downs, personally and professionally. I started my mongering with a threesome and in the third month I had a condom slip incident. With in 3 months of starting this hobby, I started PEP. It was really worst and tough time. Though I was more panic due to 'Initial Mongering Anxiety', taking that PEP pill makes one think twice about this hobby and be more cautious. However, during those 3 months of window time, I was on my toes, read a lot about sexual health. It's like whole world comes down.

There have been many posts by the seniors about Safety and Security tips to practice mongering. One who reads through the forum should be able to find them. I won't re-invent the wheel by repeating the same points, but I want to mention few points from health or safe sex perspective solely from my personal experience. Most of this is like a distilled information already present in the forum. I absolutely take no personal credit.

i.) Don't shave your public hair just before or on the day of deed, cuts and open sores can expose you to STD / STIs or folliculitis.

ii.) Invest good amount of time in choosing right condom and always ensure to wear it properly. Believe me investing in good quality condom is essential. Always carry your own condom. After all, it's the barrier between you and a disease.

iii.) DFK, BBJ / BBBJ and DATY is individual choice, but be aware about the STD / STIs and skin infections, especially infections due to drug resistant / superbug strains so that you can take a calculated risk or informed decision. Also, Google about HPV in Men.

iv.) If you're an MP guy and going to suck a therapist tits, ensure she cleans before the deed or ask her to clean them. In my personal experience, after the deed, majority of the therapists simply pull up their bra and move on. Eventually one ends up cleaning the dried saliva of the previous punter.

v.) At the moment, there is no vaccine for HEPC, but there is a vaccine for HEPB, since we're into this hobby get HEPB vaccine, each shot doesn't cost more than 140 INR.

vi.) During the foreplay, before kissing and licking the WG, have a clear inspection of the body especially on the lips, private parts, back side of ear lobes.

vii.) Avoid sex with a WG, If you or both of you are intoxicated or high.

viii.) Get periodically tested at-least once in 6 months, also before testing ensure to wait for the window time. Especially if you've a spouse or you are entering to wedlock, make sure to get tested.

At the risk of being rude, I would also like to share some of my thoughts on forum etiquette.

i.) Initially when I started, I used to feel some of the responses from super seniors as harsh. But it took time for me to let the reality synch in. Just because we've taken membership, please don't think that we can get contacts and get laid. Though it sounds idealistic, it is individual members choice to share a contact or not.

ii.) Never get yourself named as Number Collector. In my initial days, I used to send PMs to whoever posted FRs. Later, one member warned and educated me about it. Ask for information only if you've Time, Money and Energy to venture out. I try to consciously follow this advice (some times, I might miss it), if I've taken a contact and unable to venture out, I'll inform the fellow member about my situation.

iii.) Don't write Fake FRs, seniors here know it very well.

iv.) Identify which is your area of interest activity MPs or SPs or Indies. As per me, there are very genuine seniors here specialized in each category, who will really go out of the way to help you once we build trust / rapport. Many times, they suggested new food even with out me asking.

v.) Never, I repeat never ever breach the TRUST, BRO-CODE. If a member is sharing you a contact, he is sharing based on mutual trust.

vi.) Lastly, most importantly, if some one responds to your PM or post, say, Thank you.

I will stop my rosy retrospection and also list my mistakes and learnings.

i.) In my initial days, sent PMs to members left, right and center. I now try to ask contacts only when in need.

ii.) Once a senior member told me about an MP and a therapist name and advised not to quote his name, with tongue slip, I told his name when therapist asked who told about her. I later realized my mistake, apologized profoundly to the senior member. To till date, I feel guilty for that tongue slip.

iii.) In the past couple of months, I spent recklessly with out thinking about future and was on borderline addiction. Luckily I realized it and came out of it mostly. I started going for long walks, practicing meditation and started investing my time in brushing up and honing new skills.

Unless we're filthy rich, it is better to pursue this hobby in moderation, else, it doesn't take much time to become pauper. I'm sorry if it sounds evangelical, but it's my personal experience. Note to self- set fixed amount of budget per month, never ever oversubscribe the budget. Self drive is always better than being a pauper.

Finally, I started introspecting why I am pursuing this hobby. Every WG has a reason to be provider, similarly every punter has a reason. Though I didn't get a clear answer during my introspection, I felt that I am using this hobby more as an escape route to discharge hormones and still need to invest time in socializing or getting married for support on emotional plane.

I will end my post by quoting famous song sung by Kishore Kumar

Pal Bhar ke liye koi hame pyaar karle, joota hee sahi.

(Some one love me for a moment, even if it is a fallacy).

Regards,

MSL.
    Well written bro. Good advise for all mongers to read, understand and follow.

Afro adventures.

I had been out of action for quiet a while. This hobby is a serious money sucker. Unless you are earning a good chunk of salary, you cannot afford this hobby. I do read the forum posts occasionally and was surprised at the amount of money people were throwing away for a quick fuck. I need a value for money fuck else I don't enjoy the act. Looking at the forum and the recent rates in Bangalore, I knew it would be a tough task to find VFM WGs.

If you read my previous posts, you will know that I am into Afros. I really like adventure of venturing out on my own and cracking a good deal. The adrenaline rush heightens the experience. All the Afros discussed in this forum charge quiet high. I was on the lookout for a real value for money.

Fired up loc**to and browsed a few ads. I just do a basic filtering and do some checks to shortlist the candidates. Called up two numbers. The second one spoke good English and I immediately zeroed in on her. The rates were 4 k for two hours, two shots. This is the kind of VFM I was looking for. Her locanto ad had some sleek slim pics. I knew it was fake anyways. Also this is not my first time fucking an faro. So I had my expectation set.

Went to the place and called her again. She guided me to the apartment. On seeing her, I was surprised. The pics in locanto was of the same girl. She was exactly the kind of body structure I was looking for. Sleek thin and tall. If she dressed up well, she could easily pass off as a model. We chit chatted for a few minutes and started the session. My adrenaline was through the roof and quickly finished up the first session.

What followed was an amazing session of cuddling and small talk. She was good in English and that helped a lot in the conversation. She arrived two weeks back and will be here for two months. For about one hour we talked. She told me all her weird experiences. It was fucking good. After about an hour, we started the next session. This time I could last much longer. Fucked in various positions and finished.

CBJ 8/10.

DFK Nope.

DATY Are you fucking kidding me.

Boobs (small) 8/10 Boob lovers avoid.

Ass 9/10 (Perfect size).

Overall 8/10.

Damges: 4 K.

WIR Fuck yes Where else can I get to fuck 2 K per shot in Bangalore.

P.S: My membership got expired and hence don't have PM facility.

Happy mongering bros.

Bips, Apsara and economics of it.

Guys,

I have been reading the constant outburst and attempt to prove a point by both, the ones who are pimping for these girls and the ones who are worried about the price.

Now my two cents.

If you can afford, you pay whatever you wish to. If you can't, have good negotiation skills to get the price down. The law economics states that the price increases with the increase in demand and by talking about them on the forum, be it in support or against them, is only going to hike their price. If you are too worried about their price hike, shut up and wait for the price to go down. If you think they deserve more, still shut up and pay them secretly.

Also, to the newbies, don't bother too much about these girls. They are not the best in the lot and they won't last long enough. You will have your day with the best when the time comes.

Meanwhile, let the forum be about sharing experience and not breathing down each other's neck. There are few places left where men come together in honest brotherhood and this forum is one of them.

Let us have fun while paying for what we can afford or helping other with what they desire for.

No angst, no worries.

Good luck.

Nice post; thanks! Just wondering, though. Won't it be better to preclude the possibility of contacting Hepatitis by having protection during sex?

The points about cleaning up before sucking on the tits. Completely agree.

Before joining this forum, I had all failed ventures. Few years back, first I tried to take services of America Man, to my bad luck or good luck, on the very same day I have read a news in Bangalore Mirror that he was busted after a person sent an e-mail to LE head after he got HIV infection. RI still remember that news item and that LE head name starting with famous God in Mantralaya. Later I contacted an SP named Sanjay who used to have LinkedIn profile. Infact I was surprised when he was using LinkedIn for this purpose. When I contacted him, He spoke sarcastically in a humiliating manner when I tried to negotiate. This was followed by Sanik Spa and famous Madiwala Temple. Luckily escaped and backed off from the last two incidents.

Brilliant.

Wish we had more reports like this.

I am sure noobs wouldn't have patience to read through this. But most of us learn these lessons the hard way. By making these mistake.

1) pm etiquette. Intro yourself.

2) don't demand contacts generically. Because fellow forum members are not pimps.

3) don't feel entitled because you have paid.

4) be specific. Ask for specific info only on PMs posted by a member.

5) try a contact and post FR.

6) don't hoard contacts without trying.

7) never sell contacts.

8) never oversell work girls.

9) never take a cut from the girls.

10) try building a rapport with other members.

11) never offer to trade.

12) never overpay. The girl will never treat you special.

13) never divulge forum to a work girl.

14) even if she knows the forum never discuss FRs about her.

15) don't keep on posting requests in the open forum.

Before joining this forum, I had all failed ventures. Few years back, first I tried to take services of America Man, to my bad luck or good luck, on the very same day I have read a news in Bangalore Mirror that he was busted after a person sent an e-mail to LE head after he got HIV infection. I still remember that news item and that LE head name starting with famous God in Mantralaya. Later I contacted an SP named Sanjay who used to have LinkedIn profile. Infact I was surprised when he was using LinkedIn for this purpose. When I contacted him, He spoke sarcastically in a humiliating manner when I tried to negotiate. This was followed by Sanik Spa and famous Madiwala Temple. Luckily escaped and backed off from the last two incidents..

My Journey so far

Before joining this forum, I had all failed ventures. Few years back, first I tried to take services of America Man, to my bad luck or good luck, on the very same day I have read a news in Bangalore Mirror that he was busted after a person sent an e-mail to LE head after he got HIV infection. I still remember that news item and that LE head name starting with famous God in Mantralaya. Later I contacted an SP named Sanjay who used to have LinkedIn profile. Infact I was surprised when he was using LinkedIn for this purpose. When I contacted him, He spoke sarcastically in a humiliating manner when I tried to negotiate. This was followed by Sanik Spa and famous Madiwala Temple. Luckily escaped and backed off from the last two incidents.

First and foremost I sincerely thank all the forum members who responded and helped me over PMs for the past one year. I thank all of your for all your time and help, with out your help a non-attractive ugly introvert like me could not score on my own to satisfy my carnal desires.

Though I wanted to avoid quoting the member usernames to avoid swamping of their inbox. I will quote the three members who responded to my first very post of begging contacts. Interdude, Anima1981 & Casanova12.

Brothers, my sincere thanks to all of you for your response with out any anticipation. Infact, Casanova12 brother advised me to post FRs, build trust and rapport so that Seniors will help me. Salute to you brothers. I still have your PMs in my inbox.

I'd also like to convey my sincere thanks to all the Super Senior Members who are here for many years and don't shy away to tell the bitter truth.

Past one year has been a mixed bag for me on all aspects. Lots of downs, personally and professionally. I started my mongering with a threesome and in the third month I had a condom slip incident. With in 3 months of starting this hobby, I started PEP. It was really worst and tough time. Though I was more panic due to 'Initial Mongering Anxiety', taking that PEP pill makes one think twice about this hobby and be more cautious. However, during those 3 months of window time, I was on my toes, read a lot about sexual health. It's like whole world comes down.

There have been many posts by the seniors about Safety and Security tips to practice mongering. One who reads through the forum should be able to find them. I won't re-invent the wheel by repeating the same points, but I want to mention few points from health or safe sex perspective solely from my personal experience. Most of this is like a distilled information already present in the forum. I absolutely take no personal credit.

i.) Don't shave your public hair just before or on the day of deed, cuts and open sores can expose you to STD / STIs or folliculitis.

ii.) Invest good amount of time in choosing right condom and always ensure to wear it properly. Believe me investing in good quality condom is essential. Always carry your own condom. After all, it's the barrier between you and a disease.

iii.) DFK, BBJ / BBBJ and DATY is individual choice, but be aware about the STD / STIs and skin infections, especially infections due to drug resistant / superbug strains so that you can take a calculated risk or informed decision. Also, Google about HPV in Men.

iv.) If you're an MP guy and going to suck a therapist tits, ensure she cleans before the deed or ask her to clean them. In my personal experience, after the deed, majority of the therapists simply pull up their bra and move on. Eventually one ends up cleaning the dried saliva of the previous punter.

v.) At the moment, there is no vaccine for HEPC, but there is a vaccine for HEPB, since we're into this hobby get HEPB vaccine, each shot doesn't cost more than 140 INR.

vi.) During the foreplay, before kissing and licking the WG, have a clear inspection of the body especially on the lips, private parts, back side of ear lobes.

vii.) Avoid sex with a WG, If you or both of you are intoxicated or high.

viii.) Get periodically tested at-least once in 6 months, also before testing ensure to wait for the window time. Especially if you've a spouse or you are entering to wedlock, make sure to get tested.

At the risk of being rude, I would also like to share some of my thoughts on forum etiquette.

i.) Initially when I started, I used to feel some of the responses from super seniors as harsh. But it took time for me to let the reality synch in. Just because we've taken membership, please don't think that we can get contacts and get laid. Though it sounds idealistic, it is individual members choice to share a contact or not.

ii.) Never get yourself named as Number Collector. In my initial days, I used to send PMs to whoever posted FRs. Later, one member warned and educated me about it. Ask for information only if you've Time, Money and Energy to venture out. I try to consciously follow this advice (some times, I might miss it), if I've taken a contact and unable to venture out, I'll inform the fellow member about my situation.

iii.) Don't write Fake FRs, seniors here know it very well.

iv.) Identify which is your area of interest activity MPs or SPs or Indies. As per me, there are very genuine seniors here specialized in each category, who will really go out of the way to help you once we build trust / rapport. Many times, they suggested new food even with out me asking.

v.) Never, I repeat never ever breach the TRUST, BRO-CODE. If a member is sharing you a contact, he is sharing based on mutual trust.

vi.) Lastly, most importantly, if some one responds to your PM or post, say, Thank you.

I will stop my rosy retrospection and also list my mistakes and learnings.

i.) In my initial days, sent PMs to members left, right and center. I now try to ask contacts only when in need.

ii.) Once a senior member told me about an MP and a therapist name and advised not to quote his name, with tongue slip, I told his name when therapist asked who told about her. I later realized my mistake, apologized profoundly to the senior member. To till date, I feel guilty for that tongue slip.

iii.) In the past couple of months, I spent recklessly with out thinking about future and was on borderline addiction. Luckily I realized it and came out of it mostly. I started going for long walks, practicing meditation and started investing my time in brushing up and honing new skills.

Unless we're filthy rich, it is better to pursue this hobby in moderation, else, it doesn't take much time to become pauper. I'm sorry if it sounds evangelical, but it's my personal experience. Note to self- set fixed amount of budget per month, never ever oversubscribe the budget. Self drive is always better than being a pauper.

Finally, I started introspecting why I am pursuing this hobby. Every WG has a reason to be provider, similarly every punter has a reason. Though I didn't get a clear answer during my introspection, I felt that I am using this hobby more as an escape route to discharge hormones and still need to invest time in socializing or getting married for support on emotional plane.

I will end my post by quoting famous song sung by Kishore Kumar

Pal Bhar ke liye koi hame pyaar karle, joota hee sahi.

(Some one love me for a moment, even if it is a fallacy).

Regards,

MSL.

Regular SP.

If it's a regular SP I would rather ask him for recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by Sreekumar  [View Original Post]
    Hello.

Was out of action for some time as I had to travel a lot.

Just back and got these pics from my regular SP.

Any reviews on these birds would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Sree.

Recent experiences.

Bros,

I have read some mixed reviews of ll spa in orr area but I would not advise anyone to go there.

Also had some decent fun with miss s a ooo place but it's quite routine and boring.

I'm traveling to your sweet city for next 2 weeks, and would like to try any interesting contacts which you would like to share. I've a fetish for anal and that would be best. I'm interested in short time only.

MILF near Cessna park.

Quote Originally Posted by BigaReturn  [View Original Post]
    There used to be a decent MILF around the Cisco tech park area few years back. Guess she was a Bengali or so and used to stay alone in a residential apartment and used to charge around 5 k for two hours. Not sure if she is still there. If anybody has her contact details, please PM me.
    Are you referring to a Bong lady, short may be 5. 1 and lives near GEAR school in Kadubeesanahalli?

Posting Limitations