La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Bangalore

+ Add Report
Page 4162 of 6405 FirstFirst ... 3162 3662 4062 4112 4152 4158 4159 4160 4161 4162 4163 4164 4165 4166 4172 4212 4262 4662 5162 ... LastLast
Results 62,416 to 62,430 of 96064
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Will sponsor for your help

Hi guys,

I am a newbie here and little hesitant to take subscriptions as I have been cheated on my credit card many times.

Please be a Saviour and PM me some proper and genuine contacts and I will return favor by sponsoring you for any of your sessions. You can count on me for this.

===============================================

Greetings,

Let me address your concerns about using a credit card to purchase a subscription.

1. Is there any danger that your credit card data might be stolen? No. Both the shopping cart service and the credit card service I use to process the credit card transactions are both conducted on secure, encrypted websites, so your credit card information is secure.

2. Is there any danger that your credit card statement will show that you've purchased a membership to this forum? No. The credit card charge will be made under another name (which I won't write here because I don't want it being found by search engines) that looks like it's a contribution to a charity.

3. Is there any danger that a law enforcement agency might force me to divulge your forum username? No. I delete the shopping cart transaction data every few days, and that's the only connection between your credit card charge and your username. In other words, the credit card charge doesn't include your username, only the shopping cart database has this info, and I have total control over the shopping cart's database.

In addition, the forum's servers are located in Hamburg, Germany, safely outside the USA legal system, and in a country where commercial sex is legal.

4. Is there a possibility that I will take your money and disappear? No. This has been a membership website for several years, and nobody here has ever reported a single problem with using their credit card to purchase a subscription. Believe me, if there had ever been a problem, it would have been reported it here.

5. Are there any options other than using my credit card? Yes. You can purchase an anonymous, pre-loaded credit card online and at numerous retail outlets. There is also an option to purchase a subscription by mail using cash.

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...G_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

Best DFK option currently

Guys,

I particularly like DFK, I find often sex without it is mechanical. Looking for recommendations on the best girl currently active (Indies, Dens, SP contacts, MP therapists any category) who does proper DFK without hesitation. Am OK even if other aspects are not that great if this one criteria is great. Only Amy from Mimi I have seen consistent reviews saying good DFK. Any others? Aishwarya? Any MP therapists?

Basically hungering for a good old fashioned make out session!

Quote Originally Posted by Vijay04  [View Original Post]
    Hey ISGians,

Hope you people are doing good.

Just a quick and short FR on my second encounter after joining ISG.

Again thanks to Sweet Stranger for all his help and support.

Sweet stranger had an encounter with a girl through an SP. He was the first guy to bang her on that day. After his valuable feedback, I contacted the same SP and fixed an appointment with the same girl for full night.

Reached the place on mentioned time and contacted the SP. He promptly gave the girl's room number..
    Bro,

Can you please share her contacts. I'm a newbie in this forum and looking for some guidance.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Emi Rose Ejipura Angels den

Anyone has any experience with the girl called Emi Rose at Angels Ejipura den? Good or bad?

Quote Originally Posted by DesiMan1  [View Original Post]
    My advice is for your first outings stick to contacts you get from ISG. Try crack some of the MP names and locations. Or activate your PM and contact seniors for a reliable starter option such as A&are etc within 3 k. Either way don't pay up money before seeing the girl.
    Bro,

Can you help me find out genuine girls in Bangalore. I'm a newbie in this forum and looking for some proper advice.

Request for her digits.

Hey brother,

Could you please share her digits?

Quote Originally Posted by BelowTheBelt  [View Original Post]
    Had her recently. Came over to my place. Initially hesitant to come over since it was first time, eventually convinced her. Had a great session. Began with shower, then action moved to the bedroom. DATY, wot, CBJ, reverse cowgirl, 69, dog and finally unloaded in mish. Relaxed for some time and then round 2 started. Gave a great hand job, CBJ, fucked her hard in mish with both her legs on my shoulders. Finally cummed in her mouth.

Good firm boobs, not so great ass. But very soft and supple skin. Above all a great attitude. Only hindrance is the language. Since I understand local language, could converse a little bit.

Will repeat sometime as she agreed to half the rate.

Bookstore visit

Lot of work and muscle was aching and called up bookstore asking for Miss K and Miss B and got to know that both have gone to Thailand for vacation. So was about to cancel and got the info that some new masseuse are available and thought of taking a chance. So booked a new Miss and and to my disappointment her massage skills are below average compared to the standards of Thai therapist. So want to cut the crap and asked for B2B and fixed the price and was expected no boobs are merely something existing to Thai standards and to my surprise had a handful and B2B was decent.

Overall relaxation and job done.

Not a good experience

This happened a couple of months ago when I visited Bangalore for office purpose. Was staying there for four days. I never had any MP or FS at Bangalore. Opened up locan and believe me I called almost all the numbers there and no one said they have a good Hi fi. I was honestly looking for a good Hi fi even if costs 10 or 15 (of course girl should deserve). One fellow finally asked me to come to a place which was 12 kms away from where I was near a college. Went there in an auto and another guy came to pick me up. Asked me to follow him and went to a MP which was crowded like anything. Was shown girls one by one after their finish with existing clients. Selected one and went inside after paying 5 K. Then once inside another guy came and asked service charge Rs 500. Gave him 300 only. Once inside girl started asking for tips without even allowing me to touch her. So annoying. Gave her Rs 500. She removed her clothes and did not allow me to touch her boobs and kiss. Just fucked her came out. Here guess FS is available in MPs and the MPs are so crowded. Is this is usual here? Some numbers were not attended at all. I'm I the one feeling like this in Bangalore. Isn't a GFE kind of girl difficult to be hooked up here. Or is it something I'm not doing correctly here. Throw some light guys. I have a lot of visits at Bangalore in future. I'm sure I'm missing something here. How can Bangalore have no Hi fi GFE girls.

Corporate Hookup-1

Today I am describing set 1 of personal Corporate GF FR's, with this initiative I am trying to tell you how additional skill sets learned early in youth helps in Oil Change sessions but with a difference.

So guys, for privacy reasons the names, places and timing is not mentioned, what is important here is experience which I want to share with you all.

So the location and venue was a seminar in my company for 2 consecutive days and the seminar was extremely technical in nature. As I was being one of the organizer as corporate HR.

Anyway day 1 of session, started with tea and cookies at a famous brand of hotels, time was 9 am, since it was quite far I decided to stay nearby for night, reached in time and boy what a place full of all spectacled techs (no offense), I knew it was going to be a boring session so was trying to find some good face, didn't find one, well departed from tea, came back in meeting room, session 1 was going to be loaded, so decided to sit at back and relax, 25 minutes of presentation on consulting.

My mind was searching for a lovely face but gosh only 5 females in group of 20, bad sex ratio. As I was sitting on last round table, after 30 minutes a late entrant Diva arrived in a business suit, looked elegant (I was sitting at end) . She looked at me and I being a nice man I offered her a seat showing a positive body language, well presentation progressed and I could feel she was in same boat as I was (no interest in technical presentation), there was something peculiar I found, she seemed worried, was texting continuously, making faces and throwing fists under table. She seemed kind of thirsty, so me as nice man arranged an empty glass and poured H2O for her. As time passed she became relaxed but was not looking anywhere and was in deep thinking mode, what attracted me towards her was a mixed ethnicity features (NE kinds and NI kinds and nice hidden bosom and nice cut out figure), seemed like a cute blend, since age suited mine, was waiting for an opportunity to explore further.

Break 1.

Nothing happened; she spent almost all time in grooming herself in ladies room.

Lunch.

So this was the point to break ice, as soon as lunch started Techies started to make groups, interestingly we both were without a group, I immediately jokingly said 'what an interesting presentation', she understood the joke and giggled, so a bit of personal introduction and brief pleasantries. The girl was quite bold and suggested that we eat together as were without a group. As good it was, we went to the lunch area, took plates and decided to sit in a quiet corner. She herself said that she had to be with her lawyer but couldn't do so as was made to attend this event, was representing her company. Well she opened bit more and told she finished through a long proceedings divorce.

I balanced myself out and showed composure, I did too tell her about my personal life and chemistry started to work.

Moving further we were sitting together like good colleagues and making fun of how we were not understanding many topics, had fun at quizzes etc.

Evening tea.

This was a great time as our interests matched, she told me clearly that she was bored and wanted to go out and have fresh air, invited her for smoke and man she was too good at puffing, rather a puffing queen. We opened a bit further and exchanged business cards and numbers. Great thing about her was she was very open minded, so lucky me was thinking what next, well there was an opportunity, she was without a car and I could drop her to nearest metro, so planned accordingly at the end. Dropped her and got to know bit more about her past problems in life. Day ended.

Now day 2 was same as far as presentation goes but we talked a bit and she became friendly, she told me that the company where she works has a closed culture. So took good hints and told her that I will be in touch with her.

Afterwards, slow but steady whatsapp sessions followed, resulted in detailed talks at night. The problem was her interviews were intense and grilling; one thing I could gather was that she was in heat and was not able to get a partner even after being a member of online dating sites for a very long time.

We chatted and spoke for almost a month.

I clearly told her about my (NSA) No Strings attached approach in this relationship (BTW this thought was exchanged on text with a clear understanding that this was consensual), to fulfill cherished desires I suggested her to go for a date, now the lovely lady agreed but opted for an out of city resort for an overnight stay, what more could you ask for (didn't know what was coming next!

Well had to hold Dicky boy for a week when the luck day arrived, picked her from designated spot, checked in the resort at 6 pm. Now the moment of truth came, me and her alone:

• Chilled ourselves with beers and she suggested to unwind and sit in bed. Sat in bed and spark of love started, I kissed her smoothly on hand, she liked, and my movements started by venturing her other body parts. She clearly told me that she was looking for endless love sessions.

• Followed was full blown DFK, Tit sucking (I think she has 38 the, a bit sagging but beautiful). She was very hesitant of BJ and had hardly done on her ex, well I was ready to help her out and learn.

• Point of sex- Well foreplay allowed everything except BBBJ.

• So she was hesitant in telling me but I understood, instead of rushing in for love making session we went for a bath where I cleaned her out with tender care. Guys if you start to without washing, the Condom slips and even can slip out or remain inside pussy, so beware as it is very sticky inside unless washed and properly cleaned.

• Back to bed, made her dry, applied some lotion around private area and everything felt nice and smooth.

• Time for Condom boy, now there were only 10% of white periods experienced in session 1 and 2 but overall we did 4 sessions in entire stay. Mind you all, bath was repeated after session 2 around dinner time. Session 3 before late night sleep and Session 4 was completed in morning after wake up.

• Her white period are now in control after medication, relaxation and some yoga etc, of course love making sessions have helped too!

• Guys since this was a real GFE, we used missionary, WOT and a bit of doggy only. I am not giving much detail about the further encounters as I respect the lady (the purpose here is explaining experience to you all and not what happened on bed).

So overall the night (and further meetings) went very smoothly and filled with pleasure and pure GFE experience, the gal was and is indeed very tight as she had only 1 partner (as understood an narrated).

Well I was told she had a deep and drilling satisfying experience after almost 1 year, now no boasting but she loved the long and lasting sessions we had, also she had no shame in telling how good I was vis a vis her ex in various positions.

Guys, be very careful if similar situation happens to any of you, do not be carried away. Have a very clear and detailed understanding with opposite partner and make sure that your personal life situation allows such unions (married people and singles ready for marriage you need to be most careful). Now most important in our cases was a very clear NSA relationship, we always make up for each other.

Since requirement is high so more meat is needed!

Folks, next session is another experience with GF-2, stay tuned until I catch with regular corporate reports!

Take best care in making important decisions.

Heads up guys

Spy cam footages of HD spa in Khalli is put on famous xvideos, vid can be seen on home page as of today. Scene is of some monger getting a HJ.

Be careful you want the entire world to know, first LE raid now spy cams in spas getting released. Sad.

Risky encounter. Avoid

I would suggest to avoid these type of encounters. Walk out or take a hard stand. No matter how much you loose on the money part. Don't want to go into depth on this forum but these kind of things can lead to ugly experiences. Apart from that there is a risk of recording etc. It can happen even on one on one. But these three some have more demand and often sell faster. Secondly two condoms is not recommended. There are lot of articles on the net against that. It can be used. And I have also done it. But not really recommended. However the above is just an advice and am sure you were the best judge at the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by KravMaga  [View Original Post]
    Now, this sounds fishy even to me.

So, disclaimer. Am not endorsing locanto, nor do I encourage newbies to try it they can't persevere. It wasn't easy for me, I too was scammed by shady MPs near ex-PM ngr (one near BBQN and another near Empire) And I had lost 10 k in those two encounters together for a few minutes of pussy. But I didn't give up and continued screening the ads through locanto and figured out a certain pattern among all the seemingly fraudulent ones. So finally I had my first success with locanto as described in my previous FR.

Looks- 5/10 - pimpled freckled and frowning face, looks aged while she is 26 and Mr. H is 29 (he looks his age or younger even). With Mr. H in the room, she looks better, keeps smiling (that makes an avg looking face better) and tries to provide a total GFE.

WIR. Probably not, but will defiantly consider on a dry day. Would prefer her to the regular A&are etc.

I am willing to share the contact with others too, but remember. These guys looked new to the scene, esp Mr. H though Sonia seemed to be a veteran. No one and I repeat no one should share details of this forum with them. They are eager to increase their business, educated and can easily latch on to the forum if they even have the slightest idea. So keep this a secret, bargain hard and enjoy the rest. Also, who knows maybe the seniors here already recognize her. Please find the pic attached.

Dude,

At Parker spa they provide HJ if you pay 500 extra at the counter.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo4321  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

This is my first field report. New to Bangalore and started trying with SPA with the help of this forum.

HD Spa in Bswadi.

Went there and requested for SI girl. Was assigned Mrs. W. Friendly girl, but quite chubby (Not my taste). Spa hygiene was not so good. Requested for extra and agreed.

Deal for HJ. Quite good.

Damage.

At counter: 1.2 k.

Extra service: 0.5 k.

Tips for girl: 0.5 k.

Total damage: 2.2 K..

Quote Originally Posted by DesiMan1  [View Original Post]
    Did you get FS or any good action (BJ, HJ, DFK, etc) with the SI Ms P? Damage for extras? Looking to try a new girl here if the feedback is good for Cali but no one seems to provide much info.
    You can get B2B almost all the girls barring ms. Sop and Jen. Pari provides only B2B HJ with light kissing. No FS from any of the girls.

These girls are actually professionals who come to your home and give good massage therapist.

So don't expect lot of mischief.

Cali Spa

Hello mates,

Have seen some inquiries about Cali Spa. Please note that the below FR is a year old and I really don't know how it works now.

So this was before I was introduced to ISG. Was searching for a contact in Locanto and came across this contact. Initially I called the no. And there was no response. Then I received a message asking me to send my email ID which I texted to the same number.

Then this manager guy called me and asked me to check the mail for the profiles and that they provide doorstep service also. But as I didn't have my own place back then I asked him to book a room for me which he did for an extra 700 I guess.

Then he sent me some PDF s on what to expect and the rules and regulations which is the normal Bullshit. Seeing that I told him that I got the No from erotic services in Locanto. He told I can discuss that with the therapist.

I reached the room booked for me and texted the room no. To the manager. In some time the girl showed up. I was happy to see a really beautiful South Indian girl with awesome eyes but the expectation to get extras went down. Luckily the girl itself told me.

What all she can offer. She told 2 k for normal 90 min massage and 3 k for massage incl private parts and 4 k for B2B. I could get her down to 3.5 k for B2B. She asked me to get on the bed and she lit some incense and started playing some relaxing.

Music. Then she stripped down to her inner wears which was an awesome sight.

Then she started the massage. The massage was awesome and professional. She kept asking me about the parts am sore at and put extra pressure on those part and once she was done massaging me I was so relaxed. Then she took a break and we started talking and.

I tried my level best to get her to kiss me which she politely declined every time. Then we started the B2B for which she took off her bra and started from my legs. As expected that was also great. She also sliding her hands between my legs from behind and tugs on Johnny.

She also gave TL which was not just touching but also let me suck on those milky round teats. Then towards end she started HJ while I was sucking on her tits. Then I mustered up some courage to ask her if I can touch her over her panties to which she just smiled and started.

Biting my ears. Taking that as cue I started rubbing her over her panties and I could feel her breath getting heavy. When her face was near me I tried to go in for a kiss which she didn't object. I just kissed her lightly on the lips while looking in her eyes and slowly it went into a DFK and.

Slid my finger through the side of her panties. She didn't object in the beginning but when I tried removing the underwear it was like she came back to her senses and stopped me. I didn't want to push further so I apologized and told I just got a lill carried away for which she told it was OK.

After that she finished me with a HJ and sent me to the shower (she didn't shower with m). When I was back she had changed back to the dress she came in and I paid her the money and asked for her contact no. Even though the manager asked me not to do that. But, she also gave the same reply that.

They are not supposed to give their nos to customers.

Looks: 8/10.

Boobs: 9/10 (soft and almost like untouched).

HJ: 7/10.

Massage: 10/10.

Pussy: Felt like a 9 but couldn't see.

BJ: NO.

WIR: Yes if I am looking for a massage No for extras or FS.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Jason

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Need to RTFF

Quote Originally Posted by AntonyaIX  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

Those who are looking to fuck some beautiful call girls in Bangalore, please be aware of the fraud guy named Vicky.

That bastard Vicky mobile number is 776XXXXX76 and 988XXXXX30. He sent me some beautiful girls photos through whatsapp and he told that the girls will.

Charge Rs. 10000/ Rs. 15000 to have sex with them for 4 hours.

I agreed to pay the money and he asked me to come to Lido mall near M. G. Road. I also went there.

A person called me from the number 910XXXXX67 saying that he is Vicky's friend and he picked me in an auto near lido mall..
    Am extremely sorry you had to go through this. There one piece of advice I would like to extend to all. Learn from others' mistakes. This sort of thing has happened on this forum earlier. Therefore,

1) Never pay an advance. 100%, it is a scam.

2) Never deposit money to an account.

3) Pay only after seeing the girl.

4) I would advise people new to mongering to stay away from locanto and CG. If you decide to go ahead, do not repeat the same mistake others have made. If they ask you to come to an area where they will pick you up from, it is going to the a very poor experience. 5 men like goondas will be involved, all of them will ask money for various reasons like room cleaning etc. The girl will first ask for tips and then will finish the deed in 5 minutes (it does not matter that you have paid / negotiated for an hour or two). Once done, she will leave.

I hope this helps someone in the future.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Posting Limitations