Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Bangalore

+ Add Report
Page 4737 of 6399 FirstFirst ... 3737 4237 4637 4687 4727 4733 4734 4735 4736 4737 4738 4739 4740 4741 4747 4787 4837 5237 5737 ... LastLast
Results 71,041 to 71,055 of 95978
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

No extra

Hello,

Yesterday I tried a spa in Krmgla near Sony world, as I entered looked like a depressing place, confirmed the receptionist I wanted 60 minutes dry massage.

A NE girl came and took me to a room, the room looked nice neat and clean type, after some time the therapist entered, the massage started.

Started chit chatting with her and hinted her for extra which was strictly not in the menu. She said I do only massage and for extra.

After the massage was over dressed up and left.

Bites the Bullet. KLPD with corporate lady.

Finally tried the corporate lady (calling her babe would be overrating). Thanks Raj for the contact, but actually disappointed by the very unprofessional behaviour. (sorry Raj).

On contrary to the reports earlier, this is a "not-recommended" report.

Discussion:

2 weeks into conversation, booked a hotel which provided discount via goibibo.

Was eagerly waiting. Before meeting her I wanted to try FN, but after seeing her I thought no way. Only short time. Had a completely different picture about her and the session. Luckily she also wanted only short time saying she wanted to be at a be'day party.

Session:

Although requested for a certain outfit, she forgot (disappointed).

Is she a nice person to talk to? Yes, she is very talkative and knows a lot of stuff about a lot of things (which I like in a woman).

Started of with 1 HR talking. I like domination, so does she. So not very compatible.

Followed by some DFK and boob sucking. After 5 minutes, started the BBBJ. No deep throat. I was too horny and eagerly waiting for 2 weeks and came in 5 minutes.

Everything was over in 20 minutes.

Cleaned up and was hoping for a longer 2nd session since my 2nd sessions last longer than 30 minutes. But she said she wants to leave for a be'day party. Asked for lower amount, but was not willing saying 12 k is the minimum charge. Since I was already feeling uncomfortable, I paid and ended things there.

In fact taking matters in my own hand later in the night and having the special burger carrying name of the hotel were more satisfying than the sex with this lady.

Score card.

Place- 9/10 (I booked the place, not worth since the session was very short, but with the right women, yes for a 4* hotel).

Photos: Not shared (understandable since some will avoid based on her looks and she cited privacy concerns) Face- 5/10 (nothing special).

Body- 4/10 (fat for my liking, so didn't like).

Boobs- 6/10 (36 C).

Pussy- 6/10 (DATY for a few minutes. Didn't like much).

BBBJ- 5/10 (short, kept asking for putting condom and FS).

Open to positions. Don't know.

CIM. No.

Anal. No (I didn't ask for it).

GFE- 6/10 (a nice person to talk; similar to earlier reports).

Damage- 12 k + booze + stay.

VFM- No, 3/10 (1 shot for 12 k), no tips.

WIR. Never.

Verdict: I don't recommend. For those who like heavier women. She rushed things and it was very unprofessional of her to ask for full amount when she wanted to leave early. I gave the money since I was a little bit drunk and didn't want to create a scene. Nowhere near value for money, so "avoid" is my recommendation. Still if anyone needs, check with Raj.

HI86.

Another Field report. Slightly different (MFM)

I have had this fantasy of doing it with a couple for a while (to each his own I suppose). It did come down to a paid one so cannot really say if this was a married couple or not. I am not exactly sure if the desire was to see people fucking live but part of it was to have sex with someone that does not belong to you. In their presence. Obviously, it involved having to overcome the apprehension of being nude in front of another male. Was it worth it in the end, cannot really say since I have mixed feeling about the whole encounter. Couple is in early 30's. The woman is mediocre / average or below average in looks. Decided to try it out nevertheless. Place was in HBR layout. They say they are doing it to clear personal loans, no way to know, nor does it really matter to me. Ended up having two rounds, the second was eventually a CIM. The first round, husband got her wet through some fingering and fucking, watched them fuck for a while, eventually my turn. It was not as exciting as I thought it would be (to watch them), just a different feeling. Finished first round in missionary. After some rest and chit chat (not much of it), went for BJ and second round, finished. The BJ was average. She did get pretty wet during the sessions.

Experience- 5/10 (Personal rating).

Place- 4/10 (was in a residential neighborhood, room on top floor with a double bed, fan etc).

Gal- 4/10 (small tits, below avg blow job, decent Ass, shy not too talkative).

Guy. Who cares.

Damage- 6 K for three hours (there is no other option of lesser time / lesser cost etc. Did not stay for all three hours, about 1.5 hour).

I suspect this kind of experience can be a very good if the couple is really willing and there is a match on other wavelengths as well but then that is a privilege for chosen few who are lucky.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20150521020557.jpg‎   20150521020556.jpg‎  

Bwedi Kikassmp

You done great brother, I live in Bwedi I never find this MP, can you led some dir and MP name.

Quote Originally Posted by RajooDudez  [View Original Post]
    Two days of MP'ing. One day absolute KLPD and the very next day, absolute bliss.

Now after reading I am sure I will be flooded with PM's. Guys, please hold on for a while. Don't want to flood this place and give chances for LE activity. I will start giving it one by one to only experienced seniors who have shared a lot to people forum & people who helped me in past with lots of info. Regulars with not much of credible FR's please excuse me!. I would recommend to venture out well, post some good FR's and share.

KLPD MP:

As guided by one of our bro, went to this place located near a mall named after an Indonesian airline with Indian name. By looking at the name of the spa I thought I would get the 'best' out here. Told counter lady I want a nice SI, in comes a kind of short, medium boobed but good structure and decent looking SI Miss Jo. Room was a bit small, but looked neat with split AC shared between two rooms. From the start massage was OK and started talking and became kind of nice chatting. Then after sometime, slowly started to brush her hands telling how soft it is and slowly started to caress her hips and back. She didn't say anything and was just massaging. After a few minutes, inserted my hands inside her tees and started to caress her hip and navel. Here's where she kind of smiled and said sir please keep your hand out. Blim! Face dropped, energy level dropped. I then told that I was referred by one guy and he told its very much available. She told no sir, I am a diploma student doing this for study money etc etc and I don't do it. Sorry don't feel disappointed etc etc. I was like WTF. In the next room I could hear one monger asking the girl for ending. Negotiating to 700 bucks and then after few minutes could hear some slurping sound (may be sucking her titty). I kept convincing her thru many means but she kind of kept staying away. Finally massage finished, went to the steam and even in steam kept her convincing. Finally I told her if she would consider next time if I come. She said she will think about it and do something. But I am 100% sure that this is a TL+HJ place. Dressed up, gave her a diary milk and left the place..

Weekend

Hello,

Lonely weekend. And planning to make most it.

Request to provide leads of an independent GF experience girl in Bangalore.

PM is active. Highly appreciate your support.

Thank you.

Another fantasy

Dude, this letter of yours meant for Penthouse has accidently been posted in this forum. You are carrying forward rich tradition of creative writing practiced by legends like iFuckDesi, Lalu & Cooldudex. A classy girl being discovered from locanto, getting banged on car bonnet and then getting CIM, making it a perfect 10/10! Wish reality was as explosive as your fantasy!

Quote Originally Posted by Mahblr  [View Original Post]
    Swetha, an Inde is an college going girl, Found her through a long process through L'Canto.

Turned the headlights off and just got down, it was a nice secluded place and there was a nice looking Inde by my side. I felt lucky me. Persuaded her to get to her birth suit and come out of the car. Was a nice figure to watch enjoyed caressing her body and kissing her. I was by then also in my birthday suit. I then just made her lye on her back on the bonnet and raised her legs and spread them apart and shoved my johnny (by then covered) into her pussy. Was I real nice fucking which lasted about 4-5 minutes on the bonnet. Was a truly amazing experience. She also loved it an said would remember all her life.

Then had some drinks while she smoked. After 10 minutes or so my johnny started moving so I moved closer to her while she was sitting in the front seat with foot on the ground and started squeezing her boobs and kissing her. She also caught hold of my johnny and started stroking it. I asked her to take it in her mouth. She obliged and started giving a nice BJ this time I just did not want her to stop and did a CIM.

Loved the overall experience and the thrill.

Best part was, this place was quite secluded and dark but was near to Airport and could see the aircraft with landing lights on approaching and flying over us. It is a real nice experience to fuck in the open. The thrill is totally different. Yes you need a co-operative good company.

Hit 5 K + Petrol, was worth it.

Will I try her again. Sure.

Kanika

I have had her long ago and yes for the whole night I paid 15 K. Its a bit too much for a non hygenic pro who calls herself a non pro. She actually studies in some institute near Yelahanka and live sin an apartment there with friends.

Quote Originally Posted by XXXdude  [View Original Post]
    Is this Kanika?- If yes its not that worth considering the hype created for her. And some reported she asked 15 K. Lmao.

Also I see there is a group of folks wanting to boycott her.

I am south Indian and I am typical south Indian color (little dusky) and I speak English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu.

Now for a record. She did respond to me looking at my whatsapp photo and said she will call me back as if she is currently busy.

I will follow up and make sure to taste her pussy and will get back with FR. Lets hope so.

Be safe

Quote Originally Posted by HappySamy  [View Original Post]
    You started your journey towards old madras road and your FR ends near Airport. If your refering to the old Bangalore aiport there is no secluded place. The new airport is towards Devanahalli which is towards the otherside of ring road.

Which airport is towards old madras road unless you all the way went tobTumkur.

I can be wrong here 128522;.
    I suggest get a room!

It's so bloody dangerous to there if I understand correctly you took a left connecting road towards airport. There is a lot of local guys and construction guys who are perpetually jealous on the general crowd and I have seen them drooling in all relieving tits and legs of any typical IT people who passes by. The only thing is ever though their own dicks will be hitting their forehead, if they find you with your pants down and drilling deep into a pussy they will join together becomes saviours of Indian culture, simply moral policing. Then you may get a special chance to be casted in one of those whatsapp videos as hero. Just kidding not that it will happen for all but I would see this as high risk.

Now this is not for savings but for kink of display, try outside India, may be to an extant in goa.

Play safe bro.

ATh.

Sources: latest media reports, what's app images.

Also seen crowd judging a couple couple of weeks before.

No Offence

Quote Originally Posted by Mahblr  [View Original Post]
    Swetha, an Inde is an college going girl, Found her through a long process through L'Canto.

I called her and fixed up for a meeting, she agreed to reach near Chinnaswamy stadium and we had decided to go on a long ride and have session in the car. She had not sent the photo so was not knowing really how she looked.

Before I could reach the agreed place at the scheduled time (5.30 pm) to pick her up, she was already there and started giving calls asking me why I had not reached and when I would reach. I reminded her that I would be there at agreed time of 5. 30 pm I parked my car near the bus stop and was waiting then she arrived in an auto, I could see on my side mirror as she reached my car, she was on the phone talking to me. She had covered her face by a scarf, but I could see she had a nice figure in the jeans and top that she was wearing. I opened the door for her to get in. She did not! Her face was still covered, she asked for Rs. 300/- I was a bit upset but gave and asked why? She said her auto charges had gone up to Rs. 500 and she had only Rs. 200/- I was just thinking, would she return back or was this a joke. But she was back in 2 minutes after paying the auto guy. Face still covered she got into the car, I was fearing for the worst. Then as I started driving, she removed her scarf! WOW! She had a reasonably beautiful face with large eyes. She was better than what I had expected. She is a good GFE. A chatter box, asked e to get some lights cigarette. She talks quite well, she told she was a MBA student and was in her final year.

We then proceeded on to old madras road to outside the city. I could now easily roam my hands on her thighs and also pulled her towards me and planted few kisses and squeezed her boobs while still driving. It was a true GFE. She was really kissable girl with well rounded firm boobs. After the toll gate we went further and then took a detour. And started going to the lesser traffic roads till we could reach a secluded place. I stopped the car and then kissed her and slanted the seat she was sitting so could kiss her boobs over the top while stroking her thighs over the jeans. Pulled her top up and moved the bra so could have a glimpse of her boobs. Then started kissing those outstanding pairs and her lips. She also started feeling and stroking my jhonny which started getting up inside the jeans so pulled the zipper down and opened the button and pulled the pants down. She then got up and took my jhonny in her mouth and started giving a nice BJ. Wow what a feeling. Just then I could see a tractor approaching so she lowered her top and asked her to sit up and behave normally and I pulled my pants up and I started the parked car and started moving further. I was observing the tractor guy, but he seamed not to have observed anything or rather did not seem to be curious. Any way I though it better to go further and there I found a mud road which seemed to be a road under construction. I took that road and went further it was really secluded and it had started becoming dark, found a nice place surrounded by tall shrubs on the right side of the road where the car could easily vanish.

Turned the headlights off and just got down, it was a nice secluded place and there was a nice looking Inde by my side. I felt lucky me. Persuaded her to get to her birth suit and come out of the car. Was a nice figure to watch enjoyed caressing her body and kissing her. I was by then also in my birthday suit. I then just made her lye on her back on the bonnet and raised her legs and spread them apart and shoved my johnny (by then covered) into her pussy. Was I real nice fucking which lasted about 4-5 minutes on the bonnet. Was a truly amazing experience. She also loved it an said would remember all her life.

Then had some drinks while she smoked. After 10 minutes or so my johnny started moving so I moved closer to her while she was sitting in the front seat with foot on the ground and started squeezing her boobs and kissing her. She also caught hold of my johnny and started stroking it. I asked her to take it in her mouth. She obliged and started giving a nice BJ this time I just did not want her to stop and did a CIM.

Best part was, this place was quite secluded and dark but was near to Airport and could see the aircraft with landing lights on approaching and flying over us. It is a real nice experience to fuck in the open. The thrill is totally different. Yes you need a co-operative good company.

You started your journey towards old madras road and your FR ends near Airport. If your refering to the old Bangalore aiport there is no secluded place. The new airport is towards Devanahalli which is towards the otherside of ring road.

Which airport is towards old madras road unless you all the way went tobTumkur.

I can be wrong here 😊128522;.

Quote Originally Posted by SidhuDonor  [View Original Post]
    Nicely put. Appreciate it. Also it would be good if someone can put a price tag for all the mentioned Indies. This will. Make sure newbies will not overpay.
    Prices of at least half of them though discussed is hiked because people pay what they ask, most of the names mentioned there are in the range of 3-5 k, some of them like Geetha, Mimi and some her girls used to charge 3 k before but they have hiked their charges so it is important to bargain hard to get a better deal. Preethi charges 5 k these days Lisha 4 k /3.5 k.

Stop hiking the prices

Very well said bro. So guys please do not hike the prices and keep the market and safe and allow every monger enjoy their little time they spent.

Quote Originally Posted by XXXdude  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. There should be a Ecosystem.

When (A) finishes and definitely refers (B) should use brains to negotiate and refrain from hiking the price.

But in reality (B) uses balls and proceeds with deed and when the lady knows that its a chain of friends she will hike 1-2 k for every (C) and (D) . So ultimately whose problem is it? Well Everyones. Then what's the solution? Again use BRAINS not BALLS.

Play Safe.

Inde contacts

I have tried 3-4 times C9 until now. That's to the seniors in the forum for the C9 FR's.

Can you PM me with some good inde in 4-6 k budget. I will revert back with the numbers I have.

FR Inde Swetha

I called her and fixed up for a meeting, she agreed to reach near Chinnaswamy stadium and we had decided to go on a long ride and have session in the car. She had not sent the photo so was not knowing really how she looked.

Before I could reach the agreed place at the scheduled time (5.30 pm) to pick her up, she was already there and started giving calls asking me why I had not reached and when I would reach. I reminded her that I would be there at agreed time of 5. 30 pm I parked my car near the bus stop and was waiting then she arrived in an auto, I could see on my side mirror as she reached my car, she was on the phone talking to me. She had covered her face by a scarf, but I could see she had a nice figure in the jeans and top that she was wearing. I opened the door for her to get in. She did not! Her face was still covered, she asked for Rs. 300/- I was a bit upset but gave and asked why? She said her auto charges had gone up to Rs. 500 and she had only Rs. 200/- I was just thinking, would she return back or was this a joke. But she was back in 2 minutes after paying the auto guy. Face still covered she got into the car, I was fearing for the worst. Then as I started driving, she removed her scarf! WOW! She had a reasonably beautiful face with large eyes. She was better than what I had expected. She is a good GFE. A chatter box, asked e to get some lights cigarette. She talks quite well, she told she was a MBA student and was in her final year.

We then proceeded on to old madras road to outside the city. I could now easily roam my hands on her thighs and also pulled her towards me and planted few kisses and squeezed her boobs while still driving. It was a true GFE. She was really kissable girl with well rounded firm boobs. After the toll gate we went further and then took a detour. And started going to the lesser traffic roads till we could reach a secluded place. I stopped the car and then kissed her and slanted the seat she was sitting so could kiss her boobs over the top while stroking her thighs over the jeans. Pulled her top up and moved the bra so could have a glimpse of her boobs. Then started kissing those outstanding pairs and her lips. She also started feeling and stroking my jhonny which started getting up inside the jeans so pulled the zipper down and opened the button and pulled the pants down. She then got up and took my jhonny in her mouth and started giving a nice BJ. Wow what a feeling. Just then I could see a tractor approaching so she lowered her top and asked her to sit up and behave normally and I pulled my pants up and I started the parked car and started moving further. I was observing the tractor guy, but he seamed not to have observed anything or rather did not seem to be curious. Any way I though it better to go further and there I found a mud road which seemed to be a road under construction. I took that road and went further it was really secluded and it had started becoming dark, found a nice place surrounded by tall shrubs on the right side of the road where the car could easily vanish.

Wednesday show update + advice to newbies got to invest! Such a rush!

Before I give Wednesday show update.

A piece of advice to newbies:

Now whether I deserve to speak or not. That's secondary. Thought to throw my Voice here.

After every FR we expect people asking in PM for contact. Make Sense but please be prepared to share at your end.

I got some 20 newbies asking for Ramya contact. I only shared with the folks who have done something here and senior enough. I can't flood all you new folks to a contact and face dead end!

Yes we all invest some time & $$$ for exploring. Nothing comes easy folks. Please kindly do your part.

Now what's your Part? Explore Locanto (most of them are fake but please at least start with some exploration).

Enough of Gyaan.

Coming to my Wednesday trial:

A member shared Mimi contact. Tried her no response.

Then searched Locanto for "Independent" phrases and shortlisted couple of numbers. Now question is based on what?

Copy paste the number in Google Search and see how many adds they have posted.

My take is. The lesser advertisement the more better Quality or value for money. Its again Trial and Error but we need to Explore no other option with all other contacts being filed up and prices going up.

So tried number 1 and asked me to come near Jayadeva circle. And then guided me the place (it can be a random place).

Showed some couple of South and North. Somehow Johnny didn't shortlist. Then moved away.

Tried number 2 and asked me to come near JP Nagar 3rd phase bus stop and then guided to place where some 3 girls again not impressive.

I mean these are the contact where someone who want to try and get some 3 k -4 k package and its again hit and miss. Sometimes jackpot sometimes not.

So when I decided to make way home then got the call back from MIMI asked me to come near Kormangala 8th block near a theater. 2 good looking NE girls short-listed one and finished it as usual nothing much to boast as you know a typical NE girl would be.

Like I said in my previous posts. Some of the INDE contacts (Kanika\Rithika\Preethi all seem to be Supplied very well) no one seem to be responding. Even when they respond the prices ae high sky.

Probably we all need to maintain a calendar and book accordingly LOL to mitigate the price hikes so we know who is on with the schedule with whom. LMAO.

Still searching for a 10\10 - INDE for a Outcall. Lets see if I will make it out or not.

Until then folks. Play safe!

XdudeX

Desire more.

Do more.

Dedicate more!

===========================================

This report was originally written with all the words in Proper Case, which means that the first letter of every word was capitalized. The report was subsequently edited by Admin to normal case, which means that the incorrectly capitalized words were changed to all lower case except for proper nouns and the first letter of each sentence.

Greetings,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by SanjayRam  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

Recently I observed lots of price hikes.

After I tried khalli, I feel the other places are too pricy.

That too I recently read a post on damages 899+1500+500.

I don't know how the guys are paying such amt.

After you pay the actual amt in counter, that is for the complete Msg.

The extra what we are paying is for the extra they do.

Even TL +HJ should not cost you beyond 700.

Because we pay an average 1500 to 2 k in many spas.

If you add the extra amt, it will come 2. 2 to 2. 7.

And most of us does not go for massage.

So just for HJ and 15 min TL, 2. 7 itself is too high according to me.

By spending another 1. 5 you can get some basic level girls for full night itself.

So I request all please bargain in counter for hard close to 1 k.

And still max 700 for any extras. If it is just HJ, still k between. 300 to 500.

With TL stick between 500 to 700.

With BJ stick max 1000 for good looking girls.

Please let us follow this. Over the period, we will definitely see the benefit and the change.

Thanks.
    Very Well said sanjay.

Posting Limitations