"Germany
Masion Close

Thread: Calcutta

+ Add Report
Page 490 of 1973 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 500 540 590 990 1490 ... LastLast
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 29582
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Scam

Quote Originally Posted by ExoticExplorer  [View Original Post]
    Dear brethren,

Beware of Locanto fraud. Don't take services of SP-Priya (Not the EcoPark one, she is genuine). Number ending with 4911.

Date: 17/09/21.

Brief: Went to meet a college friend who arrived from Dubai. Meeting after 18 years. Hotel in Chinar Park. Hotel above car and bike showroom. Guests allowed with local ids. My Dubai friend suggested for something special. Decided to have fun with local but with class and quality. Time 20:30. Contacted some SPs including Park Street Joy but got no response. My friend was becoming desperate. Knew the reputation of Locanto. But thought of taking a chance. We could speak to SP-Priya (not to confuse with EcoPark). Time 20:48.

Scam 1: Send 12 pics ranging from 8 K to 12 K for 3 hours. Exorbitant price!! For 3 hours. 14 k to 18 K for night!! Selected 3 profiles. SP said 30 K - 8 K, 10 K and 12 k respectively. Traveling extra. Counter offer given:24 K inclusive of taxi fare. Dubai friend was getting desperate. After around 25 minutes, SP said that 25 K inclusive. Scam begins.

Scam2: Send 5 more pics as 1 profile selected not ready to come. Fine enough. Immediately selected. Time 21:30 pm. SP informed that he will let know after speaking.

Scam3: At around 22:15 pm, he informed that all 3 are ready and they will be coming from Birati, Chingrighata and Kasba respectively. After immediate consultation among ourselves gave our nod. However at 22:45 pm, SP called up saying one profile again declined and he is arranging for the second option (actually we had given 2 profile options for the earlier replacement) but he assured that they will reach hotel by 23:20 pm plus minus 10 minutes as they will be coming from different locations. SP told me to send Hotel details along with Room Number photo and key. Details clicked and immediately sent. I asked him to send the pics of profile who would be coming. He said that not to worry profiles are as per selection only. In the meantime purchased condoms and booked 2 more individual rooms. One for me and another friend. Dubai friend already had a room. In fact so desperate even not to negotiate properly, he agreed to pay for our selected profiles also. Food and extra rooms on us.

Scam4: At 23:15 pm, SP again called up. He enquired that whether I had received call from one of the profiles, I said no. He said that Birati profile will call me and payment to be handed over to her (Earlier he was insisting on Gpay or PAYTM. However I was adamant on cash payment). Also profile from Kasba will do only for 2 hours. I tried to protest but my friend stopped me.

Scam5: Birati profile arrived. Me and my local friend went to the lobby to receive her. As she was wearing mask could not guess. Once formalities done, brought her to Dubai friend's room. Dubai friend asked her to remove mask and offered her Glenfiddisch 18 years and cigarette. She refused scotch but accepted cigarette. But the profile was different than what we had selected. Scammed!! Moreover, she kept insisting on entire payment. I said that payment only after arrival of remaining profiles and only after the deed.

Scam6: After 12 minutes I. E at 23:37, the remaining 2 profiles arrived in single vehicle only!! That too from Chingrighata. Profiles were from Delhi. Scammed!! Entry formalities completed and brought to Dubai friend's room. They were also offered the same which one of them accepted both scotch and cigarette. The other refused. All the three profiles were completely different from selection. Scammed!! Drama begins. These two profile insisted on payment of 13 K before deed. The Birati profile insisted on 13 K. Total 26 K instead of agreed 25 K. Finally each party were handed over 13 K each! Time 23:52.

Scam7: We went to respective rooms. I had the Birati profile. Dubai had the profile who had accepted both scotch and cigarette. Once inside the room, Birati profile insisted on directly with the deed. I asked her what was on the menu eventhough earlier SP had confirmed that everything was available. I insisted on foreplay before real action. She was a dead fish from very beginning. No DFK, No doggy, forget about Anal, no BBJ, only missionary and WOT. Totally mood off. Still after taking clothes off, I insisted on roleplay like dancing / catwalk. Denied! Deed finished by 12:48 pm. Got calls from respective rooms that their profiles are insisting on moving out as per agreement with SP of only one hour instead of 3 Hours!! Scammed.

Scam7: I went to Dubai friend's room and found that the other friend was already present and their respective profiles were ready to move out. At 1:00 all profiles had left the premises. I tried calling up SP several times but his phone was busy. Around 1:30 am, he called up, I immediately told him that he had cheated us. Next statements from him came as a shock to me. He started blaming that I had tried to force Anal, spanking whereas I had asked her. Scammed 7. I outrightly told him to come immediately to our hotel. He disconnected the call. This has been the most outrageous scam by SP. So please be careful.
    If you have RTFF the forum a moderate amount, you would know Lcnto is 95% scam. So any services through it is out of the question. Secondly the moment any SP asks for advance payment, it is to be understood that things are going to go south. With the amount of money, you could have arranged for high class inde.

Scam SP

That's sad to know, however good that you made us aware. Please remember never pay in advance to any SP, be very clear, payment will be made only after deed, specially if you don't know about the genuineness. Also if SP is unknown, photos won't do, I had just mentioned in my earlier post that photos and reality are quite different, insist that you will meet the person concerned first and then only decide if you will take service. Also don't call the person concerned to meet at your hotel room, for safety insist on meeting outside in a common public place. These scammers are known to create a fuss inside hotels and insist on pre payment like they did to you. Once all these steps are done and verified, only then take service with payment after deed. If the time is for 3 hours and they want to wrap up in one hour, insist on paying the proportionate amount as per time given and price decided, so pay only one third of amount decided if the talk was for 3 hours and they want to go in an hour, be very firm and don't pay anything extra.

One thing you did good was you were in the hotel of your choice, never go to the place of unknown SP of their choice or hotel of their choice, they might have some settings with the hotel and might try to extort more that way. Also read forum for genuine SP's. Always bargain and be firm about your price, sound like you have already had many experiences even if you haven't. If nothing works, SG will, take help of agent always. Establish contacts from there.

Quote Originally Posted by ExoticExplorer  [View Original Post]
    Dear brethren,

Beware of Locanto fraud. Don't take services of SP-Priya (Not the EcoPark one, she is genuine). Number ending with 4911.

Brief: Went to meet a college friend who arrived from Dubai. Meeting after 18 years. Hotel in Chinar Park. Hotel above car and bike showroom. Guests allowed with local ids. My Dubai friend suggested for something special. Decided to have fun with local but with class and quality. Time 20:30. Contacted some SPs including Park Street Joy but got no response. My friend was becoming desperate. Knew the reputation of Locanto. But thought of taking a chance. We could speak to SP-Priya (not to confuse with EcoPark). Time 20:48...

A leap into mongering world

I am following this thread for a very long time and I must thank you all for the tons of FRs and tips posted here which guides a lot of newbies like us. I am coming to Kolkata on 16th Oct and will hit straight to PB spa from the airport as I heard a lot about it, haha. I am planning to stay in Kol for the next 15 days.

I have paid for my subscription, still waiting for it to get activated. So yes I will need help from you folks to make my stay worthwhile (obviously will post FR regularly after my office work, LOL).

Also, I will be staying in a couple friendly hotel, so how is the attitude of the staff here? Will they allow visitor in my room for 1-2 hours as I usually don't want to book a room for two people, not into full night affair.

If anyone knows which hotel is best for these kind of activities, then please let me know. My budget is not more than 900-1 K per night.

Locanto Fraud

Dear brethren,

Brief: Went to meet a college friend who arrived from Dubai. Meeting after 18 years. Hotel in Chinar Park. Hotel above car and bike showroom. Guests allowed with local ids. My Dubai friend suggested for something special. Decided to have fun with local but with class and quality. Time 20:30. Contacted some SPs including Park Street Joy but got no response. My friend was becoming desperate. Knew the reputation of Locanto. But thought of taking a chance. We could speak to SP-Priya (not to confuse with EcoPark). Time 20:48.

Scam 1: Send 12 pics ranging from 8 K to 12 K for 3 hours. Exorbitant price!! For 3 hours. 14 k to 18 K for night!! Selected 3 profiles. SP said 30 K - 8 K, 10 K and 12 k respectively. Traveling extra. Counter offer given:24 K inclusive of taxi fare. Dubai friend was getting desperate. After around 25 minutes, SP said that 25 K inclusive. Scam begins.

Scam2: Send 5 more pics as 1 profile selected not ready to come. Fine enough. Immediately selected. Time 21:30 pm. SP informed that he will let know after speaking.

Scam3: At around 22:15 pm, he informed that all 3 are ready and they will be coming from Birati, Chingrighata and Kasba respectively. After immediate consultation among ourselves gave our nod. However at 22:45 pm, SP called up saying one profile again declined and he is arranging for the second option (actually we had given 2 profile options for the earlier replacement) but he assured that they will reach hotel by 23:20 pm plus minus 10 minutes as they will be coming from different locations. SP told me to send Hotel details along with Room Number photo and key. Details clicked and immediately sent. I asked him to send the pics of profile who would be coming. He said that not to worry profiles are as per selection only. In the meantime purchased condoms and booked 2 more individual rooms. One for me and another friend. Dubai friend already had a room. In fact so desperate even not to negotiate properly, he agreed to pay for our selected profiles also. Food and extra rooms on us.

Scam4: At 23:15 pm, SP again called up. He enquired that whether I had received call from one of the profiles, I said no. He said that Birati profile will call me and payment to be handed over to her (Earlier he was insisting on Gpay or PAYTM. However I was adamant on cash payment). Also profile from Kasba will do only for 2 hours. I tried to protest but my friend stopped me.

Scam5: Birati profile arrived. Me and my local friend went to the lobby to receive her. As she was wearing mask could not guess. Once formalities done, brought her to Dubai friend's room. Dubai friend asked her to remove mask and offered her Glenfiddisch 18 years and cigarette. She refused scotch but accepted cigarette. But the profile was different than what we had selected. Scammed!! Moreover, she kept insisting on entire payment. I said that payment only after arrival of remaining profiles and only after the deed.

Scam6: After 12 minutes I. E at 23:37, the remaining 2 profiles arrived in single vehicle only!! That too from Chingrighata. Profiles were from Delhi. Scammed!! Entry formalities completed and brought to Dubai friend's room. They were also offered the same which one of them accepted both scotch and cigarette. The other refused. All the three profiles were completely different from selection. Scammed!! Drama begins. These two profile insisted on payment of 13 K before deed. The Birati profile insisted on 13 K. Total 26 K instead of agreed 25 K. Finally each party were handed over 13 K each! Time 23:52.

Scam7: We went to respective rooms. I had the Birati profile. Dubai had the profile who had accepted both scotch and cigarette. Once inside the room, Birati profile insisted on directly with the deed. I asked her what was on the menu eventhough earlier SP had confirmed that everything was available. I insisted on foreplay before real action. She was a dead fish from very beginning. No DFK, No doggy, forget about Anal, no BBJ, only missionary and WOT. Totally mood off. Still after taking clothes off, I insisted on roleplay like dancing / catwalk. Denied! Deed finished by 12:48 pm. Got calls from respective rooms that their profiles are insisting on moving out as per agreement with SP of only one hour instead of 3 Hours!! Scammed.

Scam7: I went to Dubai friend's room and found that the other friend was already present and their respective profiles were ready to move out. At 1:00 all profiles had left the premises. I tried calling up SP several times but his phone was busy. Around 1:30 am, he called up, I immediately told him that he had cheated us. Next statements from him came as a shock to me. He started blaming that I had tried to force Anal, spanking whereas I had asked her. Scammed 7. I outrightly told him to come immediately to our hotel. He disconnected the call. This has been the most outrageous scam by SP. So please be careful.

Inde

Absolutely, Indie is much much better than any option and you save on the cost too as there is no mediator in between. Paying 2 k for 1 shot for an average person is way too much as you did with that SP, and makes no sense, rate should be negotiated by the hour because a shot can be finished in 10-15 minutes then its game over and total waste of money. You are right, the problem is we don't have inde contacts. One thing you can do is track the genuine SP's in this forum, establish a contact with the chicks and take their number and deal with them directly from the next time onwards. I guess this is the only way because its way too tough to get contacts on our own. Can't blame the people in this forum as well for not sharing contacts because the mongering scene in Kolkata is quite bad with artificially created demand due to fake hype and scams operating all around. This is because most things are hidden here unlike Pune, Delhi etc, where everything is much more open so there is much more competition and you can get absolute VFM even in spas there unlike Kolkata where going to any spa is a total loot. I have only found PB spa to be worth as per reports in the forum though I have never been there, the only factor being the rooms are small and the hygiene issue as per reports in forum. The amount which is spent on the other spas is so much as the counter charges are separate and the inside charges are separate (both being high) you can get a top class inde for a full day in that price if you have the contact that is and to think of it the time which you are getting in the spa is also so limited ranging from 30 min to an hour at max!!

SG is also a good option for total value but if you want to get inde then the only way here I think is to go through an SP first and then establish contact directly with the girls. Yes Rebirth in Golf Green is the same, you will spend up paying 4 k and get nothing!! The owner is so greedy you can make out by her face itself!! The staff is rude as well. I had paid counter charge once and gone inside and asked for extra, the girl inside was showing too much attitude and asking hell of a lot, so I said I can shell out max extra 1. 5 k or else continue with massage. She continued and at end of session is again asking me for extra again. I never said anything and came out, my friend was still inside. I waited for my friend to finish. In the meanwhile I heard the girls talking to themselves. I could make out my one was disappointed and the other girls were telling her- " [Non-English text deleted by Admin]". I was mentally satisfied that I stayed put. This is what is needed to show these girls the right place so that they don't think they can get away with anything as per their whims and fancies. Right now during covid the situation is even worse and whatever rates are skyrocketing those are due to artificial hype created in the markets. If you stick to your guns always, you will get VFM at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by PattayaLover  [View Original Post]
    I started my SP Journey 15 days back. After contacting them on whatsapp and in some cases talking with them over phone, what I have understood that Actually most of the good SP's send the photo earlier and and most of the cases payment is after the deed. I also asked for photo to the other SP I contacted, some even send me photos (1 SP keep sending everyday) without asking and after seeing photo I had got some idea about the quality of profile the SP will provide. And in the process I discarded some SP's. As already mentioned in this forum few SP some-times give different girl than the picture but I think that is very rare for reliable SPs. I think some of the reliable SP's name already been discussed in this forum.

For Riya Dumdum I donot know why, I did not asked for photo, she also did not send me any photo and back of my mind I was thinking the girl will be young. Hence, I got the surprise. If I asked for the photo, then this type of loss of time, money and energy of mine could be averted. Hence. Always ask for photo before going to any SP. I think that is our right as a customer. I will never repeat this mistake again. Another warning, Locanto is full of fraud. It is very difficult to get genuine one. Most of the cheating and horror stories are related to locanto specifically girish park metro meet-up location.
    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Need NE / Thai Contact

Can Any kind soul please share of any good NE / Thai contact with good looks (good ass to be specific) & service. Indie / under SP whatever. Or if you have info on spa having good NE or Indie, please share. Will try to help back.

Old report on MILF Krishna. Met her in a spa. She is fair, looks good, figure average. Awesome oral skill, does rimming also if comfortable. Cooperative & good attitude. She looks around 35 year old. Have her no. Damage was 3 k excluding separate spa charge. Currently she works in another spa, those who want may contact her directly.

My little experiences

Quote Originally Posted by Express2019  [View Original Post]
    I think isn't it better if we ask SP to show us girl first if we don't know about the quality of the SP? Because many send photos but reality is quite different from the photos. I don't think anyone should pay in advance to any SP, rather they should tell clearly that they will see the person concerned first, if they like then they will go for it. If SP agrees to these conditions then fine or else look for next. I think this is a safer option to avoid getting duped. Any other genuine SP's anyone knows please mention in forum.

Also BTW I had gone to Rebirth in Golf Green last year. Horrible service at overcharged rates and less time given as well. If you buy through nearbuy owner will say door will be open and you need to shell out another extra 1 k for door to be closed at counter itself and inside charges are separate!! Total loot. Chicks also quite ordinary, anyone had any experience at this spa can share. I stopped going there after that.
    I started my SP Journey 15 days back. After contacting them on whatsapp and in some cases talking with them over phone, what I have understood that Actually most of the good SP's send the photo earlier and and most of the cases payment is after the deed. I also asked for photo to the other SP I contacted, some even send me photos (1 SP keep sending everyday) without asking and after seeing photo I had got some idea about the quality of profile the SP will provide. And in the process I discarded some SP's. As already mentioned in this forum few SP some-times give different girl than the picture but I think that is very rare for reliable SPs. I think some of the reliable SP's name already been discussed in this forum.

For Riya Dumdum I donot know why, I did not asked for photo, she also did not send me any photo and back of my mind I was thinking the girl will be young. Hence, I got the surprise. If I asked for the photo, then this type of loss of time, money and energy of mine could be averted. Hence. Always ask for photo before going to any SP. I think that is our right as a customer. I will never repeat this mistake again. Another warning, Locanto is full of fraud. It is very difficult to get genuine one. Most of the cheating and horror stories are related to locanto specifically girish park metro meet-up location.

I went to Rebirth, Ganja park before the lockdown (that time I used to visit in Spa only as I had not enough courage to go to the hotel or other place). And it was the same experience. In my case, I had to give rs. 500 to close the door. The service (b2 b) was very poor. I virtually got nothing after expending around Rs. 3500. Now, I will never go to any spa again as with few more money I can have good experience. And with only rs. 2000 we can get housewife with normal place with a proper bed (not spa table as PB spa may be VFM but not hygenic, table and girls are giving service 6-7 customer in a day). I also have started to think that The place of SP or oyo rooms are as safe as the spa. I hope and think some of the SP and oyo owner gives money to LE like their spa counterparts. Now I have enough SP contact spanning from cheap housewife to star hotel girls (Thanks to few kind souls here in this forum).

But, I donot have much contact of the Inde girls (I sent PM to many forum members asking for inde contacts, but only able to gather 3 active contacts of inde girls.) and my very very short (10 days may be) experience tells that it is best to take service of inde girls. As when you are discussing with them about the rate, service, location etc and then you are calling them (The only one Inde I visited till now did a video call with me 2-3 hours before the meeting time) you are actually creating some connection or feeling for each other (which will be missing in case of SP service unless you are repeating the same girl again as you never deal with the girls directly). And the whole experience is better than spa or SP.

I never visited the other option that is SG till now but planning to visit soon to get experience of it. This forum has more than enough information about SG. You have to spend some time reading it.

SG and Clubs guide during Durga Puja

I am planning a trip to Kolkata during the Durga Puja week - 11-15 October. Believe Covid night restrictions are also relaxed during that week. Any fellow can help how is the SG scene during festive season. Is it advisable or should I postpone my trip? Also any pointers on how the club crowd scene would be. Roxy / UG. Is the crowd likely to be less or can I expect higher footfalls.

Ibis

I just checked the rates, 6 hour package is 2000 and full day package including meals is 3300 and is refundable also, makes more sense to go for that, there is a 2400 package also for full day (2 pm check in and 12 noon checkout) without meals, this deal is available on booking.com.

Quote Originally Posted by RastorToto1  [View Original Post]
    Try Ibis, they have a half day package. Went there last week very hassle free experience and good clean rooms.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkFloydFan  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone, my usual Hotel in Rajarhat has some issues lately and are no longer accepting Local IDs. Can you please DM me some good upscale hotels where I can check in with a girl, no questions asked? If the hotel has an hourly thing that's also acceptable. But strictly no Oyos or shady places. I'm okay with the higher price for safety.

Would really appreciate your help. Please drop me a DM with the info.

Thanks for your help.

PFF.
    Try Ibis, they have a half day package. Went there last week very hassle free experience and good clean rooms.

Piu

Thanks to a member of this forum for sharing the contact of SP Riya Dumdum. I contacted her on whatsapp. Response was slow and erratic. She told she is lone provider with own place. Rate is 1 hour 1 shot rs. 2000. I did not bargain. From a report in this forum, I thought she will be young and good. I went there yesterday in dumdum near a police station in the first floor room in the colony. Over phone the girl guided me to the place. Upon reaching there, seeing the girl I thought another girl Riya will come. But the girl told she is the one who will provide service. The name of the girl was Piu or Mou (I forgot exactly). And Riya is actually over 45 years old. I did not like the girl at all. Housewife may be over 30 pot belly, I did not took any service just taken rest for 15 minutes few kisses and paid rs 2000 and left the place. It was raining, I did not have any umbrella. The girl gave me her umbrella for free. I wanted to pay but she did not took any money for the umbrella. That was heart-warming.

What I understood, I will not like low cost SPs or may be girl allotted to me was not good. But the girl told there is no other girl other than her. It was total disaster for me.

From my experience, I will not recommend SP Riya dumdum to anyone.
    Piu is fair looking housewife and most skilled in BBJ. You can bargain once you are regular. Usually, housewives work there and some are VFM. Maybe a bad rainy day resulted in less options. Hardluck.

Local ID accepting Hotels

Hi everyone, my usual Hotel in Rajarhat has some issues lately and are no longer accepting Local IDs. Can you please DM me some good upscale hotels where I can check in with a girl, no questions asked? If the hotel has an hourly thing that's also acceptable. But strictly no Oyos or shady places. I'm okay with the higher price for safety.

Would really appreciate your help. Please drop me a DM with the info.

Thanks for your help.

PFF.

SP Query

I think isn't it better if we ask SP to show us girl first if we don't know about the quality of the SP? Because many send photos but reality is quite different from the photos. I don't think anyone should pay in advance to any SP, rather they should tell clearly that they will see the person concerned first, if they like then they will go for it. If SP agrees to these conditions then fine or else look for next. I think this is a safer option to avoid getting duped. Any other genuine SP's anyone knows please mention in forum.

Also BTW I had gone to Rebirth in Golf Green last year. Horrible service at overcharged rates and less time given as well. If you buy through nearbuy owner will say door will be open and you need to shell out another extra 1 k for door to be closed at counter itself and inside charges are separate!! Total loot. Chicks also quite ordinary, anyone had any experience at this spa can share. I stopped going there after that.

I totally agree with you it was my fault to expect girl with awesome figure in that rate. And also I wish to re-confirm that the behavior of them is good. They are genuine and soft-hearted. I think I had mentioned in my report. So finally, Now the reader will know what to expect from SP Riya.

Quote Originally Posted by RastorToto1  [View Original Post]
    You should have read the forum well and managed expectations accordingly. Riya is an SP who provides fat housewives an she is well know about it. Now if you went there expecting a young girl with an awesome figure then its your mistake that you did not read the forum properly not the SP's mistake. Riya is very forth coming and sends photos of the girls that she has and is honest about it. I personally avoid her because of the options she has not avoid her because of her behavior or honesty. If some one is looking for a cheap fuck with housewife's she is a great option.
    I totally agree with you it was my fault to expect girl with awesome figure in that rate. And also I wish to re-confirm that the behavior of them is good. They are genuine and soft-hearted. I think I had mentioned in my report. So finally, Now the reader will know what to expect from SP Riya.

Leads

Am in Kolkata for the next 10.

Days. Any leads of any massage parlours with NEs or Thais would be appreciated. Is Kasba spa worth visiting nowadays?

Posting Limitations