Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Calcutta

+ Add Report
Page 684 of 1973 FirstFirst ... 184 584 634 674 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 694 734 784 1184 1684 ... LastLast
Results 10,246 to 10,260 of 29582
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Contact James and Pradeep sp

Hi,

Can anyone provide contact of James and Pradeep CIS sp.

PM is open.

Regards.

Jyoti Gutkha Girl

Greetings to all.

This is my experience about the hyped Gutkha girl Jyoti. Let me first make it very clear to everyone present here that first of all few people write false about her being a bong girl, but the truth is she is a Oriya girl.

So anyways I also decided to try sometimes back this girl and as always the horrible experience ruined my mood for a couple of days. I mean with the amount I spent on this girl, I would better go to SG and enjoy beautiful cooperative girls rather.

My experience is not better and as pointed out by few members, she is clearly overhyped and marketed well, for god knows what reasons. Well at least I am clear that one thing for sure, hidden benefits. I set up the meet with her and was utterly disappointed.

When I first saw her, she was nowhere close to her pics, I mean that doesn't mean the pic was very beautiful as corresponding to the hype, but she was lackluster in her attitude. Well if anyone has ever traveled in a general compartment train, then one can find such, fat, serious looking, non smiling girls who are grumpy because they don't have those train tickets. She has this very ugly nose where I felt like it was similar to a rhino or gainda, which makes her all the more ugly in my opinion. On top of that she has this dark skin tone and highly smelly body odor which made me feel like vomiting. Johny boy lost interest looking at her face and body. Figure is again like a rhino, no shape, short height, large belly, chunks of fat meat, I knew it was because of easy money going nowadays because of that she developed charbi or fat I would say. I was at that time reminded of a hizra or 50-50 which was similar looking to Jyoti at that time.

Next I started to initiate a conversation, damn man, I thought she was having a maun varat, meaning silence fast, on that day. All the previous members who had bad experience with her were correct only. She neither talks, nor looks at you, doesn't even answers your question, doesn't even smiles, doesn't even laugh, I mean is she under some black magician influence or what? She didn't even initiate any foreplay, just removed her cloths, to reveal her highly out of shape body and lied down on bed and said shuru kijiye, means start the deed, as if I was her 10th customer that day. I mean no energy, no enthusiasm, as reported in previous reports, this girl clearly sucks.

When I went near her face and tried to have a closer look, she slightly opened her mouth to say something like to wear the condom and I could see the stains of paan or gutkha in her mouth, and it was smelling so bad. I don't have this habit of eating these and the smell was horrible. I could also make out that she was eating gutkha before I came and at least she could have atleast cleaned her mouth, but what can I do that's the in born habit of these slum girls, who are marketed well in big cities like Kolkata and New Delhi by her BF, who is 45 years old rich guy LOLZ.

Anyways talking about service, it was also horrible, no romance, just she lied like a dead fish, spread her legs and said andar daliye, and no expression at all. She didn't allow boobs sucking, pussy was smelly and unshaven and I felt she didn't wash herself properly after her last action, I don't know when that happened. I felt like I was fucking a dead body, or a corpse. Johny somehow released and I decided to call it quit.

My rating for this queen would be-.

Looks- 2/10, she looks like a Hizra, or 50-50, with nose like a rhino, her dark complexion makes it all worse.

Body- 3/10, not at all in shape and highly unhygienic.

Service – 1/10, at least she allowed me to insert inside her, otherwise I would give her a straight 0.

Attitude- 0/10.

Damage- 6 k for 1, I would have got better girls in SG or through my regular SP.

WIR- Only for truck drivers and rickshalwallahs she is suitable, otherwise hell no. I don't know how guys book her tickets and flight and hotel LOLZ.

Finally, another false claim made by some is that she is non professional and does for financial issues. Well, a friend of mine, who belongs to the neighbouring Oriya state, confirmed to me that this girl is a well known WG and is regular with many local SP. I asked him the going rate with those SP, he said this girl is pathetic and people pay her 1000 per shot in the neighbouring state. This SP sent me pics of this girl when she entered the trade and let me say this, she is neither new to this game, nor innocent, and finally, not so worthy or bombshell as described by the billionaire rich MBA in marketing people here who claim to be her BF LOL. My friend also confirmed that she is a cheap slum girl, native of a tribal town and kind of rowdy and had many relationships with many local boys. The friend also confirmed the SP with which this girl was associated is a regular supplier to truck drivers, auto wallahs, shanty lodge system, etc. So by large we can all imagine the kind of clients she serves in her town and now all of us can also imagine the pathetic hype created by some to get clients here in Kolkata.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20191208_123313.jpg‎   IMG-20191203-WA0000.jpg‎   IMG-20190912-WA0001.jpg‎  

Bro, can you help us with the location and the name of the girl.

Thanks mate!

Quote Originally Posted by KaranveErmitta  [View Original Post]
    P Thai Spa.

Got a call from P Thai Spa, lady said new therapist have come so why don't I come and try them.

Next day thought to pay a visit, called the reception and asked who all have come new, then asked which massage should I go for, receptionist suggested for hamam, I quickly took the opportunity and said but I will choose the therapist before paying, if you agree then I will come otherwise I won't. The receptionist agrees and says she would send all the therapist one by one, won't be able to show all of them at once. Reached P Spa, told her about the condition I had put to which she reluctantly agrees and starts showing. I choose one and went inside the room, the lady came in and started the massage with chit chat. Within 10 minutes she offers extra and I negotiated for full service in 2 K, she did not agree and wanted 6.5 k. She tried 3-4 times to increase the rate but I told her just one thing every single time, my rate is 2 K if you agree then we can go ahead or else you can continue with the massage and finally she agrees. Everything was on menu.

See Thai Spa..

Any Single Malt

Any Single Malt Brother.

Talisker with its woody flavour and 48 pc alcohol being the best for me. As for you all, ubare to decide.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex7J  [View Original Post]
    Long time no see brother where are you busy, this time when I am in Kolkata party at the jacuzzi room in Swissotel which our third bother has chosen the place to be for the fuckathalon. I will book only that room and we can have party there, tell me which whiskey to pick for you from Duty free or you want something special from DDF.

Get the new girls ready, I have 2 ready with me but we will go with your choice of pussy.

Cheers bro.

Quote Originally Posted by KaranveErmitta  [View Original Post]
    P Thai Spa.

Got a call from P Thai Spa, lady said new therapist have come so why don't I come and try them.

Next day thought to pay a visit, called the reception and asked who all have come new, then asked which massage should I go for, receptionist suggested for hamam, I quickly took the opportunity and said but I will choose the therapist before paying, if you agree then I will come otherwise I won't. The receptionist agrees and says she would send all the therapist one by one, won't be able to show all of them at once. Reached P Spa, told her about the condition I had put to which she reluctantly agrees and starts showing. I choose one and went inside the room, the lady came in and started the massage with chit chat. Within 10 minutes she offers extra and I negotiated for full service in 2 K, she did not agree and wanted 6.5 k. She tried 3-4 times to increase the rate but I told her just one thing every single time, my rate is 2 K if you agree then we can go ahead or else you can continue with the massage and finally she agrees. Everything was on menu..
    Location pointer & therapist name please as you don't have pm.

Bitcoin

Quote Originally Posted by Anurag90  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

I had so many troubles. Suggest you to go to bitcoin first. Open an account. You aadhar ID will be required. Now the problem begins because no bitcoin wallet allows you to buy virtual currency bitcoin via Indian card or money. Finally I got paxpal. There I could buy bitcoin via phonepe. For this forum you need to pay around 25 $ means around 1800 inr. But spend aprox 2300 INR as some charges will be there. Once you buy bitcoin, you can pay this forum. Go to buy subscription option & follow instructions. Pay at their wallet ID, then go to contact us & send the transaction ID. You are done!
    Is is OK to feed adhar card and is it legal to buy bitcoin in India.

Quote Originally Posted by FunAtWork  [View Original Post]
    I know that brother.

The reason I posted was because of trading some contacts which won't respond properly when you refer them. That is the way the nos get viral and the balance is disturbed. There are a bunch of new mongers who plays pranks and destroys the rapport that has taken months to make.

Cheers and Happy Mongering.

Do get in touch if you need some in Kolkata. Msg me or PM me. As for the old ones. Please stop trading.

As for Paro stuff, it is not for all. Only those who need quality GFE needs to contact her. Otherwise she is not anyone's cup of tea. Please contact Riya SP, Sonali SP, Joy SP to get the budget girls. Anyone needs contact may PM any member. All their nos are available with near everybody.

Please go as your pocket permits. There are various options available in Kolkata. It is city of rosogullas.

Cheers and happy mongering.
    Absolutely bro. Its not that I don't have the contacts but as usual I need your suggestion whom to select to go for the best within the 5 k 6 k range as I will be spending once in Kolkata.

I know that brother

I know that brother.

The reason I posted was because of trading some contacts which won't respond properly when you refer them. That is the way the nos get viral and the balance is disturbed. There are a bunch of new mongers who plays pranks and destroys the rapport that has taken months to make.

Do get in touch if you need some in Kolkata. Msg me or PM me. As for the old ones. Please stop trading.

As for Paro stuff, it is not for all. Only those who need quality GFE needs to contact her. Otherwise she is not anyone's cup of tea. Please contact Riya SP, Sonali SP, Joy SP to get the budget girls. Anyone needs contact may PM any member. All their nos are available with near everybody.

Please go as your pocket permits. There are various options available in Kolkata. It is city of rosogullas.

Cheers and happy mongering.

Quote Originally Posted by Smkd617  [View Original Post]
    Brother,

All contacts I have in Kolkata is because of you and that's the truth for many mongers who started in Kolkata. I am not a regular monger is Kolkata hence I don't much have much contacts there however people who reached out to me for Bangalore through some known fellow Mongers, I have always tried to help them. Also I don't remember being offensive to you and I will always be thankful for your help. Coming to sharing of contacts, you have always provided with good suggestion hence I will always be thankful to you.

Go to bitcoin, then paxpal

Quote Originally Posted by BrownDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hello friends,

I am new to this mongering world and just stumbled upon the website a few weeks ago. Decided to make an account and get the subscription. It seems like the website only accepts Bitcoins. I am not really sure about how to proceed. Can someone please help me in buying the subscription?

Thanks,

BrownDaddy.
    Bro,

I had so many troubles. Suggest you to go to bitcoin first. Open an account. You aadhar ID will be required. Now the problem begins because no bitcoin wallet allows you to buy virtual currency bitcoin via Indian card or money. Finally I got paxpal. There I could buy bitcoin via phonepe. For this forum you need to pay around 25 $ means around 1800 inr. But spend aprox 2300 INR as some charges will be there. Once you buy bitcoin, you can pay this forum. Go to buy subscription option & follow instructions. Pay at their wallet ID, then go to contact us & send the transaction ID. You are done!

Activated PM today, need help

Friends I am new to independent contact scenario. Have experiences in spa circle only. Any kind hearted soul please help regarding independent contacts? In Kolkata or siliguri? Preferably good looking bong or north Indian within range of 3 to 5 k. Service should be good & preferably hotel booking should be done from her end or with own place.

I will be grateful if somebody helps me. I can not help much in the beginning, wish to get back once I experience anything new, to whoever helps me.

Thanks. PM Active.

See you soon in Kolkata or I am soon visiting Delhi. Need some great butter chicken from your side. Please share some butter chicken who are willing to come to this place also.

FAW.
    Long time no see brother where are you busy, this time when I am in Kolkata party at the jacuzzi room in Swissotel which our third bother has chosen the place to be for the fuckathalon. I will book only that room and we can have party there, tell me which whiskey to pick for you from Duty free or you want something special from DDF.

Get the new girls ready, I have 2 ready with me but we will go with your choice of pussy.

Cheers bro.

PravadaCoral

P Thai Spa.

Next day thought to pay a visit, called the reception and asked who all have come new, then asked which massage should I go for, receptionist suggested for hamam, I quickly took the opportunity and said but I will choose the therapist before paying, if you agree then I will come otherwise I won't. The receptionist agrees and says she would send all the therapist one by one, won't be able to show all of them at once. Reached P Spa, told her about the condition I had put to which she reluctantly agrees and starts showing. I choose one and went inside the room, the lady came in and started the massage with chit chat. Within 10 minutes she offers extra and I negotiated for full service in 2 K, she did not agree and wanted 6.5 k. She tried 3-4 times to increase the rate but I told her just one thing every single time, my rate is 2 K if you agree then we can go ahead or else you can continue with the massage and finally she agrees. Everything was on menu.

See Thai Spa.

Saw board and thought to pay a visit, the lady at the reception was very frank, she indirectly told me try us even we don't have Thai girls but our girls are equally good so paid at the reception and the receptionist herself directed me towards the room, while I got in I asked her again are you sure I will get the same service as I get from Thai girls to which receptionist replied sir don't worry I have understood your taste you will get full enjoyment and after you come out do let me know how beautiful my therapist was. Thought since I have already paid lets give a try. Enters a beautiful girl (by beautiful I mean really beautiful, good looking girl with attractive figure and nice assets) for a minute I thought is she really a therapist? She enters and greets me and starts of with the massage (started really well), after 10 minutes she popped the question herself, sir you want only massage or extra service, I asked her what's in menu and she said everything what do you want? I told her full service to which she quoted 5 k if you have rubber with you or else no intercourse, I told her yes I have rubber and said my price is 2 k if you are ready then we can start orelse you can continue with the massage. She said no 2 K is for old and ugly looking girls not for me and continued massaging. After 5 minutes I myself offered lets start in 2.5 k she said 3 k, I tried a lot of bring her down in 2.5 k but she showed no interest. Finally after 10-15 odd minutes I agreed to pay 3 k on 1 condition you would allow me everything and won't say no to anything she said I won't allow you to lip kiss apart from that you are free to do what ever you want. Next 30-35 minutes was heaven did everything I wished and wanted, at the end was really happy with such service and beautiful therapist.

Raid on P spa

https://www.anandabazar.com/calcutta...dgtl-1.1079405

For those who can't open the link or read Bengali, it talks of 6 girls getting 'caught' in Pra__da spa in Alipore. Guess their other centres would also be unavailable or under high risk watch for some time.

Brother don't be emotional.

I never complained of them calling me anything. On the contrary, I enjoy that. We have our own way of finding new gems. That's what matters to us. Do we really care about them?

That all are crying that there are no new girls. I have started enjoying. At an average we are meeting 7-10 girls to find one good girl. I want them to do the same. Let them be real mongers.

Now there's a new category of senior members here - 60-70 posts and no new FRs and no new introduction. All bullshit accusation posts and posts of claims who should get what. The one thing that I don't understand is why on earth or who on earth is he? If he is a monger he will find 2 new girls better than X, why or Z. And introduce them to the forum. That's the only way I evaluate a monger.

But again I need to thank this forum, may be I didn't get too many girls contacts, but have got many friends across India now. It's a great platform to connect and make like minded friends also.

See you soon in Kolkata or I am soon visiting Delhi. Need some great butter chicken from your side. Please share some butter chicken who are willing to come to this place also.

FAW.

Quote Originally Posted by HotPussyEater  [View Original Post]
    I am agree with you fully. I respect you from the core of heart. I feel like helping her but Kolkata guys are really hall of shame.

I have shared because I wanted to tell them truth. If some girl refuses to meet Kolkata guys they make mokery of her and talk shit.

Its really inhuman.

She is gem of girl as person. She hardly drinks and smoked never. But our brother have made her gutka queen..

Sure have.

Arpita Kundu (rescently presented herself a BMW) -10 k shot.

Mukta Kar - 10 k shot.

Lucky and Tamali - 7 k shot. Can come down to 5 also.

3 nos of Ankita. Student, Big boobed Student, and Model 5 k, 5 k and 15 k shot.

3 nos of Priya. Priya see, Priya M (Matured) and Student Priya.

Pihu.

Piu.

Piya.

Megha (one is half bankok and other is Student, the student one got it from one of my monger friend of Bangalore)..
    Brother,

All contacts I have in Kolkata is because of you and that's the truth for many mongers who started in Kolkata. I am not a regular monger is Kolkata hence I don't much have much contacts there however people who reached out to me for Bangalore through some known fellow Mongers, I have always tried to help them. Also I don't remember being offensive to you and I will always be thankful for your help. Coming to sharing of contacts, you have always provided with good suggestion hence I will always be thankful to you.

Posting Limitations