"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Madras (Chennai)

+ Add Report
Page 618 of 1960 FirstFirst ... 118 518 568 608 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 628 668 718 1118 1618 ... LastLast
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 29392
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Mrs. U/ Um the MILF with tight pussy

Had digits of Mrs. De for several months (Courtesy to CumLoad), It's just when ever I tried to have a session with her. She was on her periods or some function or she is down with fever or so the list goes down. Again as shameless I am. Decided to ping her up for a session and again shot down by some health issue thing, the only difference this time is. She decided to introduce her friend Mrs. You to me. From looks point of view. She is a typical south Indian MILF probably in her 30's. If we compare her with Omr Mrs. S, she is slightly fairer with slightly larger boobs. Rest of the body structure in terms of height and weight is almost the same.

First the Cons. No DFK & no BBBJ. I know its a disappointment, If you are a monger who strictly needs that. Then this contact is not suitable for you.

Now to the Pros. Good GFE, she smiles and blushes a lot. Didn't instantly rush for the session. We started with little chit and chat and slowly started kissing and so on. As there was no DFK. I slowly started slipping my hand in to her panties, as I was getting prepared that she may say no to fingering as well, to my surprise she didn't say anything. But she rather enjoyed it a lot. The pussy went from dry to wet. Pretty fast. Had a good fingering session. Where she climaxed a lot, after sometime slipped the covers and she did a okayish CBJ, started from Doggy and switched to mish and finished the deed.

As far as hygiene is concerned she smelled nice and her parts were cleanly shaven.

Damage - 3 k / Shot.

Contacts will only be shared to people who at least have a couple of FR's.

As usual safe mongering.

Regards

FR Damages.

Quote Originally Posted by WillBlak  [View Original Post]
    Would you mind sharing the damages too bro, to make the FR complete and which will be a good guideline for other mongers.

I am guessing you spent close to 1 Lakh if not less.
    1 Lac is on a lower end. It must have touched 1.6 L in total. Let's hear it from our Bro as well. Great FR and happy that you had a great vacation. Once again our Pethedine bro has not disappointed in helping others.

Damages for Chennai vacation 2019

Would you mind sharing the damages too bro, to make the FR complete and which will be a good guideline for other mongers.

I am guessing you spent close to 1 Lakh if not less.

Quote Originally Posted by HiFriendd  [View Original Post]
    These are 3 weeks old. I had an another fantastic vacation and had seen 8 good quality profiles. Thanks to few seniors that helped me and a special big thanks to pithidine. The contacts are *not* mine, so please don't ping me.

1. Venmoon: 23 with good body and has a photogenic face. Met her in a high posh apartment complex. LFK, DATY, extended BBBJ and open to all positions.

WIR. No (generally don't repeat).

2. Side Actress (aka mermaid and there was an FR before): 25. Wow what a companion! All inclusive package. VDFK, DATY, BBBJ, 69 for long time. We started with scotch and she really went high. 3 hrs well spent.

WIR: Yes in my next vacation.

3. IT Admin: I think, she is 28 , married and having a kid. She is a non-stop kisser, DFK and BBBJ. We had wine together that opened up her personal stories.

WIR: No (generally don't repeat).

4. Mallu dancer: She has been reviewed before. A must visit profile and good dedication in her work. DFK, DATY, BBBJ.

WIR: No (generally don't repeat).

The following are through a hidden SP and met these profiles in his house, a very clean and safe place. These profiles will go though this SP only and do this very rarely.

5. Miss Thi* : 21 , just finished college. Very co-operative. VDFK, DATY, BBBJ.

WIR: may be, if there is no option.

6. Miss Kee* : 21 , just finished college, front desk girl in a beauty parlor. She is very young body and cum multiple times. She mentioned that she is doing this after 5 months. After the deed, she was hugging me very tightly for 10-15 minutes and she enjoyed every minute. VDFK, extended BBBJ, deep DATY and deep fingering.

WIR: Yes, just for the innocence.

7. An Anglo Indian: I think, she is 27 and very cute face. She is also a non-stop kisser, scratching, biting and what not. VDFK, BBBJ and CIM (thanks to vodka).

WIR: No.

8. Model and Actress (she is doing a lead role in her first movie): 23 , a rare find and was lucky to have this profile. SP generally don't give this profile very easily. This is also an all inclusive package. VDFK, she wanted DATY for long time, BBBJ and doggy is her favorite.

WIR: Yes. Yes.

The vacation ended with complete satisfaction and time for my annual check-up.

Nice reviews bro

Wonderful vacation bro, could you give me any hints as to how you were able to gather the SP contacts or some direction as where I should start, it would be very helpful. I am desperately trying my luck with locanto but nothing has paned out well. I wanted to contact you through private messaging but you seemed to have disabled the option to be connected. Any information you could share would be very helpful.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SaranMonger31  [View Original Post]
    Last month short vacation ended up with both positive and negative faces. New place Mumbai disappointed me both MP and with indies.

Spend 3 days in Chennai and 2 days in Mumbai for mongering.

Chennai Day 1 Fixed with Trusted SP Ambattur.

I haven't tried any new SP or New contacts which I collected from FB and Locanto Due to short period of time. Called my regular SP as she usually share birds photos in WA. Received three birds 2 married and one young girl college going. Fixed for full night with young one and reached her heaven bird looks almost same in the pic she was wearing saree and free hair style which gave good mood at first sight. Went to the room by carrying KS and some chocolates to give her. Had some chat for 30 min and started hugging and undressing she gave Normal CBJ as she don't like hairy brother then started deed in missionary and finished in doggy..

What a vacation!

Bro,

That is one hell of ride in 3 weeks and you didn't have any disappoints, that's lucky. Pays to have the right contacts I guess. I assume the expenses would have gone right up the roof. Would you please clarify on that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HiFriendd  [View Original Post]
    These are 3 weeks old. I had an another fantastic vacation and had seen 8 good quality profiles. Thanks to few seniors that helped me and a special big thanks to pithidine. The contacts are *not* mine, so please don't ping me.

1. Venmoon: 23 with good body and has a photogenic face. Met her in a high posh apartment complex. LFK, DATY, extended BBBJ and open to all positions.

WIR. No (generally don't repeat).

2. Side Actress (aka mermaid and there was an FR before): 25. Wow what a companion! All inclusive package. VDFK, DATY, BBBJ, 69 for long time. We started with scotch and she really went high. 3 hrs well spent.

WIR: Yes in my next vacation..

Contact please

Last month short vacation ended up with both positive and negative faces. New place Mumbai disappointed me both MP and with indies.

I haven't tried any new SP or New contacts which I collected from FB and Locanto Due to short period of time. Called my regular SP as she usually share birds photos in WA. Received three birds 2 married and one young girl college going. Fixed for full night with young one and reached her heaven bird looks almost same in the pic she was wearing saree and free hair style which gave good mood at first sight. Went to the room by carrying KS and some chocolates to give her. Had some chat for 30 min and started hugging and undressing she gave Normal CBJ as she don't like hairy brother then started deed in missionary and finished in doggy.

Due to lots of travel my bro was not supporting so had some relaxing time with her by watching TV and finished dinner then started second deed. She kissed well and her moaning style makes more active during session and ended in missionary itself. After the second deed slept and early morning asked her for deed but she refused it. Usually I will never force the birds for the deeds with out interest it will spoil the mood..
    Hi,

I am planning g to be in Chennai and looking for some fun, can you please share the contact through private message I can reciprocate with my contact in Chennai and Kolkata.

Thanks.

Chennai. Private area waxing / shaving

I have been to Color Spa in Spet too often and really enjoy the massage and then the grooming service. Is it just me or it is really hard to find services in other MP / Salon.

Any body know a list of places where they do Waxing / Shaving for Men?

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Prabubooki  [View Original Post]
    Please share me the contacts please in Pvt.
    Please same here. Just arrived in chennai for work. And not sure where to start. New to hobby.

Also how to buy bitcoin quickly for subscription?

Contacts of Redhill and ambathur

I haven't tried any new SP or New contacts which I collected from FB and Locanto Due to short period of time. Called my regular SP as she usually share birds photos in WA. Received three birds 2 married and one young girl college going. Fixed for full night with young one and reached her heaven bird looks almost same in the pic she was wearing saree and free hair style which gave good mood at first sight. Went to the room by carrying KS and some chocolates to give her. Had some chat for 30 min and started hugging and undressing she gave Normal CBJ as she don't like hairy brother then started deed in missionary and finished in doggy.

Due to lots of travel my bro was not supporting so had some relaxing time with her by watching TV and finished dinner then started second deed. She kissed well and her moaning style makes more active during session and ended in missionary itself. After the second deed slept and early morning asked her for deed but she refused it. Usually I will never force the birds for the deeds with out interest it will spoil the mood...
    Please share me the contacts please in Pvt.

Quote Originally Posted by BulletRaja  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

I am a regular visitor to ISG and been to spas with the hints given. Not subscribed as the reports guides me all way. Last week went to lovely spa for a massage and shave as someone said in forum it was 2 k but when I was enquired they decided to provide in that rate and said. Massage is 1 k razor shave is. 5 extra if you need waxing it was 2.5 k it includes only waxing not massage. After long conversation I can't make it down the rate and opted only for waxing. I don't know whether in weekends they charge high, I went on Saturday.

Thanks,

Bullet.
    Mate,

They charged me 2 K. I asked first for massage and then I asked for wax. The Girls did some inspection of the pelvic region and pubic hair and got one more chick to see the spot and after 2 minutes of group discussion they concluded that wax will be painful and suggested shave. It was done by two girls. It was a week day morning. The total counter charge was 2 k.

Not sure if the time for massage is now reduced etc. I am sure walk ins have increased post ISG discussions. Also honestly not sure you can get a shave in pelvis in any other decent setting in Chennai. The serious face of those chicks when you have a boner and whey they are shaving is a sight mto watch. I joked that even Nuro surgeons will be little relaxed when a shot chick told me shut up else it may cut my bro. I had to think of some sad incidents to stop my giggle and they did not surely like it. But the third girl came to apply cream after shave and she finished me off for 1 k tip.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Zingza  [View Original Post]
    Ms U if I am correct. Once (1 yr back) she offered without condom, but I refused. She refused condom!

Your experience?
    Friends,

If it's same you or people from SD spa or any spa better to avoid. WG are relatively safer than HW as even if they have multiple partners they insist on cover with the exception of BBJ whose risks are yet to be documented. But if a WG is fine for Bareback job it's very Risky. Also those girls mostly are into some kind of substance abuse so better to stay out than to be sorry. At an average of 2 to 3 customers a day translates to 800 to 850 dicks an year which is little high risk. So please avoid.

My few cents.

Regards.

Ms. De

Quote Originally Posted by WillBlak  [View Original Post]
    Had been planning to meet the forum popular MILF De since last 2 years, have talked to her a few times and have been in constant touch with her too in WhatsApp, but till last week couldn't touch base with her. Finally last week called her up and asked for a session. She fixed up a friend's place and sent me the coordinates, when I reached that place (a posh new Hi-rise locality), I was informed that her friend has changed her plans and that another friend close to that place (5 km distance) is having free place.

Reached the new place, and met the MILF who greeted me at the doorway. A small A/c room was kept ready for the deed. She has the typical MILF-like body, but has a twinkle in her eyes which is energetic. Spoke a bit, she came and hugged me and gave a small peck on the lips. She asked if I have 'safety' with me, else she has to arrange. I said I do have, but I told we may not need it, as I have heard of her legendary BBJ prowess. She smiled and said, she can even "take-in everything" in the mouth itself. I said I would be really delighted if she could do that.

Some more small talk and we started to strip off and we both took turns to wash ourselves clean in the attached washroom. Once I was in birthday suit, she pushed me gently back on a pillow and told me now don't utter a word just sit back and relax. She started with DFK, sucked on my tongue for sometime, then trailed kisses to my chin, neck and then started sucking my nips, while her hands were massaging my hard-on, which was slowly throbbing to attention. She trailed down further with kisses and finally light pecks to the sailor and the two assistants. Her fingers were massaging my perineum and finally she engulfed me fully with her mouth. She was keeping regular watch on my eyes to see my reaction. My lustful smile would have conveyed the message well. .
    Bro,

May I know when did you have the session? It's just when ever I try to get in touch with her she has some sort of health issues. When I last contacted her (last week) she said she has stopped giving services as of now and introduced me to her friend Ms. Um (Will write FR in sometime).

Regards.

BAT spa review

Visited BAT them are cee last week and asked for miss N. Thai masseuse. Had taken service from her before. She immediately recognized me.

It was a 1 hour service. You generally get a decent GFE during the massage and afterwards, with her and also she's moderate talkative. Good massage. Both the times there were extras on the table. Last week involved TL, BBJ, access to almost every place. She reacts well and doesn't rush through the deed.

Looks decent, not great, but not bad. Good / fit body.

Damage: 2.5 k at the counter + 2 k for extras.

At the end, after I had showered and changed, she came up to me and gave her number and told that she's traveling to Thailand and will be back in September, when I can / she will contact.

Darling De & the CIM session

Had been planning to meet the forum popular MILF De since last 2 years, have talked to her a few times and have been in constant touch with her too in WhatsApp, but till last week couldn't touch base with her. Finally last week called her up and asked for a session. She fixed up a friend's place and sent me the coordinates, when I reached that place (a posh new Hi-rise locality), I was informed that her friend has changed her plans and that another friend close to that place (5 km distance) is having free place.

Reached the new place, and met the MILF who greeted me at the doorway. A small A/c room was kept ready for the deed. She has the typical MILF-like body, but has a twinkle in her eyes which is energetic. Spoke a bit, she came and hugged me and gave a small peck on the lips. She asked if I have 'safety' with me, else she has to arrange. I said I do have, but I told we may not need it, as I have heard of her legendary BBJ prowess. She smiled and said, she can even "take-in everything" in the mouth itself. I said I would be really delighted if she could do that.

Some more small talk and we started to strip off and we both took turns to wash ourselves clean in the attached washroom. Once I was in birthday suit, she pushed me gently back on a pillow and told me now don't utter a word just sit back and relax. She started with DFK, sucked on my tongue for sometime, then trailed kisses to my chin, neck and then started sucking my nips, while her hands were massaging my hard-on, which was slowly throbbing to attention. She trailed down further with kisses and finally light pecks to the sailor and the two assistants. Her fingers were massaging my perineum and finally she engulfed me fully with her mouth. She was keeping regular watch on my eyes to see my reaction. My lustful smile would have conveyed the message well.

She gave a lovely sloppy bbj, deep throat, licking the full shaft, sucking my balls, massaging the perineum and all their variations. I closed my eyes and was enjoying this for a long time. And whenever I opened my eyes, she would be looking at me to see my expressions. As her sucking alternated between soft to stronger suction, I got the impression that this lady knows her business well, for what she is famous for. I tried holding myself back for atleast 15 minutes or so for all her ministrations. She said I am not letting go and controlling my ejaculate, I said I need some more stimulation. She asked do I need to fuck her, I said no, you have to finish me with a CIM only. Asked her to take a break. Sucked on her titties for a while, and some more bbj. Now I started fingering her, and could feel her getting wet and flowing (she has a loose kitty though). Another 5 minutes of mind blowing bbj, with me fingering her wet twat, and I was ready to explode, which I informed her. Her sucking continued now with tongue play on the head-rim and finally I spew cum with a body wracking spasm, which might have continued for a minute or so I think.

I told her, I should have come 2 years earlier itself, If I knew what you could do with your mouth.

Finally washed myself and paid her. She introduced me to another friend of her who had come in between, a Ms. Um (quite slimmer MILF than De). She informed she has the same skill set as her.

BBJ rating: 10/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Damage: 3 k.

WIR: Yes, for sure (only for a CIM session).

WB.

Bat spa review

Visited BAT them are cee last week and asked for miss and. Thai masseuse. Had taken service from her before. She immediately recognized me.

It was a 1 hour service. You generally get a decent GFE during the massage and afterwards, with her and also she's moderate talkative. Good massage. Both the times there were extras on the table. Last week involved TL, BBJ, access to almost every place. She reacts well and doesn't rush through the deed.

Looks decent, not great, but not bad. Good / fit body.

Damage: 2.5 k at the counter + 2 k for extras.

At the end, after I had showered and changed, she came up to me and gave her number and told that she's traveling to Thailand and will be back in September, when I can / she will contact.

Posting Limitations