"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Madras (Chennai)

+ Add Report
Page 1011 of 1960 FirstFirst ... 11 511 911 961 1001 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1021 1061 1111 1511 ... LastLast
Results 15,151 to 15,165 of 29389
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Good trip

Quote Originally Posted by RajooDudez  [View Original Post]
    After my first ball duck and followed by a boundary with the sun TV artist, I still had one more day, Sunday for an exciting last encounter of this trip. But 2 of the locanto finds I had didn't respond and confirm, so I was badly banking upon Sun TV serial artist to help me as she promised that she would go back to her shooting spot and check with her 3 friends and confirm back. While having dinner during our seniors get together, I got a WA message from serial artist saying one of her friend is free to meet up tomorrow and she is very good. Sent her pics and contact details and told me to talk to her immediately. I pinged the friend and introduced myself and she told that the serial artist had already updated about me. Came outside and called and on talking, she told that she's into serials but mainly into compering and also predominantly as a dubbing artist for movie / serials. She does show for national TV and also some private channels. Plan was fixed for Sunday evening at 5 pm. Sunday afternoon called her and she confirmed that that plan is on and she told she will come to a famous railway station near airport and from there I will be picking up in my car and go to my regular service apartment. She told she likes wine and luckily I had one red wine stock at home so dug it up and put it in my bag. Picked her up at sharp 530 and around 6 pm reached to my service apartment and checked in.

To summarize, this trip was again an excellent one compared to my earlier one in May. Couple of new gems found and hope to dig out a few more out of them during my next trip. The meeting and dinner with my buddies on Saturday evening was simply amazing, though we missed the other great buddies. Hoping for a full house during my next trip in early Oct. Chennai rocks as always. All it needs is a bit of dedication to dig out things, explore, success / failure etc will always keep juggling. Play safe! And stay healthy folks!
    Rajoo, good that you had a enjoyable trip. I am sure the experiences will be memorable.

Chennai Outcall

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisChennai  [View Original Post]
    Last weekend had no plans for mongering, but luckily received a bird's pic from one of the SP in North Madras, whom I rarely visit. The pics were totally tempting so without a second choice fixed the deed. Reached the SP's place, was guided to the bedroom the SP was bit disappointed that I'm not referring my friends to the SP. Meanwhile the bird was taking bath and was getting ready in the adjacent room. Later, SP introduced me to the bird and left us alone. The bird's appearance was close to the one seen in pics. Had the usual conversation, learnt that she is from Tirupur, 24 years old. She is in Chennai for a short stay, mother of a kid, doing this to support her family. Her whole conversation was in Kongu Tamil slang which sounded very respectful and was also super sexy at the same time. Being tired of hearing Chennai Tamil and Chennai birds, it felt super refreshing. Slowly started undressing her; looking at her physique it was hard to believe that she had a kid. Her tits were of medium size, not saggy but the best thing I felt were her pussy and butt. She had one of those fat lipped vagina, watching those meat curtains peek out in between the labia majora was mesmerizing. The first thing I did after undressing was to grab her butt; she had one of those big rounded firm ones. Among all the girls, I had so far in Chennai this one had the best butt. Kindly asked her if she was open to DFK? Slowly, she started sucking my lower lips which felt great, so made her to take the lead. With the DFK act continuing in standing position, I was exploring her whole body with my hands.

Gently teased those meat curtains with my fingers and slowly turned her back and started kissing her from behind. I knelt down, with both my knees on the ground started biting her butt one by one gently, meanwhile both my hands were playing with her nipples. After a while, turned her and started teasing those meat curtains with my tongue, she started getting wet and was holding my hair firmly. Made her lie on the edge of the bed and started the DATY session. Later, both of us crashed the bed, she gave me a good BBJ by sitting next to me, while I was exploring her boobs. Still I wasn't satisfied with the DATY session, with fingers crossed asked if she was open to 69. Usually, I get a negative response from most of the girls. But she was more accommodating and pleasing. With those fat firm butts, she slowly sat on my chest and was making herself comfortable for 69 position. I literally don't have words to explain that sight. I was holding her butts with my hands, pushed her pussy towards my face and started feasting it. Meanwhile she started massaging my balls and started sucking the shaft with a sloppy BBJ. After a while, I warned her to stop BBJ, since I was almost nearing the end. Started pumping her in missionary, her hot wet pussy was decently tight and it felt great. I was damn sure; I can't withstand her in doggy. Johnny started exploring her pussy in doggy and I guessed it right. Finally, I filled the condom in doggy. Asked her digits, but was reluctant to share and said can't entertain in her native. Later, paid 3 K as damage to the SP and a tip of. 5 K to the bird. The bird gave me a hug; she saw a 50 Rupee note in my shirt pocket and insisted that too. Handed over it happily and left the place.

Rating:

Face: 8/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

BBJ: 9/10.

69:10/10.

Deed: 9. 5/10.

WIR: Yes, but she may leave Chennai.
    Looks like Chennai has almost no outcall. Tried a dozen phone numbers from Locanto and backpage. Most wanted advance remittance to their account which I refused. Will try again tonight and if outcall does not work, then will try incall.

Chennai contacts

I'm in Chennai for a short visit. I request some kind mongers to share some good contacts here with me. I can reciprocate with contacts in Bangalore.

New find. Sathya

Found this new inde Sathya whose number ends with 900. Any reviews?

M spa close to Neighbour's Bank?

Is the legendary M spa in Egmore no more?

Wow. Rajoo kumara. Cool. I was just waiting for your report on this girl. Looks skinny. So if she has good attitude and getting aroused its a great find with all games in cards. Happy that you had nice time with the actress chick and this news reader gal. Both are a definite go for their looks, service, GFE, attitude. Keep digging for more. Regret I could not meet you guys this time. Sure will block my dates for the meet next time.

After my first ball duck and followed by a boundary with the sun TV artist, I still had one more day, Sunday for an exciting last encounter of this trip. But 2 of the locanto finds I had didn't respond and confirm, so I was badly banking upon Sun TV serial artist to help me as she promised that she would go back to her shooting spot and check with her 3 friends and confirm back. While having dinner during our seniors get together, I got a WA message from serial artist saying one of her friend is free to meet up tomorrow and she is very good. Sent her pics and contact details and told me to talk to her immediately. I pinged the friend and introduced myself and she told that the serial artist had already updated about me. Came outside and called and on talking, she told that she's into serials but mainly into compering and also predominantly as a dubbing artist for movie / serials. She does show for national TV and also some private channels. Plan was fixed for Sunday evening at 5 pm. Sunday afternoon called her and she confirmed that that plan is on and she told she will come to a famous railway station near airport and from there I will be picking up in my car and go to my regular service apartment. She told she likes wine and luckily I had one red wine stock at home so dug it up and put it in my bag..

Chris.

That's a good fuck. Understand the craziness in DATY with a big clits. Kongu is silent and not so open but the ones here are awesome fucks. I see you posted you will repeat, that tells you had great time.

Last weekend had no plans for mongering, but luckily received a bird's pic from one of the SP in North Madras, whom I rarely visit. The pics were totally tempting so without a second choice fixed the deed. Reached the SP's place, was guided to the bedroom the SP was bit disappointed that I'm not referring my friends to the SP. Meanwhile the bird was taking bath and was getting ready in the adjacent room. Later, SP introduced me to the bird and left us alone. The bird's appearance was close to the one seen in pics. Had the usual conversation, learnt that she is from Tirupur, 24 years old. She is in Chennai for a short stay, mother of a kid, doing this to support her family. Her whole conversation was in Kongu Tamil slang which sounded very respectful and was also super sexy at the same time. Being tired of hearing Chennai Tamil and Chennai birds, it felt super refreshing. Slowly started undressing her; looking at her physique it was hard to believe that she had a kid. Her tits were of medium size, not saggy but the best thing I felt were her pussy and butt. She had one of those fat lipped vagina, watching those meat curtains peek out in between the labia majora was mesmerizing. The first thing I did after undressing was to grab her butt; she had one of those big rounded firm ones. Among all the girls, I had so far in Chennai this one had the best butt. Kindly asked her if she was open to DFK? Slowly, she started sucking my lower lips which felt great, so made her to take the lead. With the DFK act continuing in standing position, I was exploring her whole body with my hands..

After my first ball duck and followed by a boundary with the sun TV artist, I still had one more day, Sunday for an exciting last encounter of this trip. But 2 of the locanto finds I had didn't respond and confirm, so I was badly banking upon Sun TV serial artist to help me as she promised that she would go back to her shooting spot and check with her 3 friends and confirm back. While having dinner during our seniors get together, I got a WA message from serial artist saying one of her friend is free to meet up tomorrow and she is very good. Sent her pics and contact details and told me to talk to her immediately. I pinged the friend and introduced myself and she told that the serial artist had already updated about me. Came outside and called and on talking, she told that she's into serials but mainly into compering and also predominantly as a dubbing artist for movie / serials. She does show for national TV and also some private channels. Plan was fixed for Sunday evening at 5 pm. Sunday afternoon called her and she confirmed that that plan is on and she told she will come to a famous railway station near airport and from there I will be picking up in my car and go to my regular service apartment. She told she likes wine and luckily I had one red wine stock at home so dug it up and put it in my bag. Picked her up at sharp 530 and around 6 pm reached to my service apartment and checked in.
    I was sure that the serial actress would have lived up to her billing. But surprised to see her share her co workers contact which they rarely do. With this dubbing artist and her contact the network keeps expanding. Great Rajoo bro in mining new inde contacts. Looks Chennai is not dry at all. Keep up the good work going and unearth new indies.

Cheers,

Arideekrish.

Nice FR

Last weekend had no plans for mongering, but luckily received a bird's pic from one of the SP in North Madras, whom I rarely visit. The pics were totally tempting so without a second choice fixed the deed. Reached the SP's place, was guided to the bedroom the SP was bit disappointed that I'm not referring my friends to the SP. Meanwhile the bird was taking bath and was getting ready in the adjacent room. Later, SP introduced me to the bird and left us alone. The bird's appearance was close to the one seen in pics. Had the usual conversation, learnt that she is from Tirupur, 24 years old. She is in Chennai for a short stay, mother of a kid, doing this to support her family. Her whole conversation was in Kongu Tamil slang which sounded very respectful and was also super sexy at the same time. Being tired of hearing Chennai Tamil and Chennai birds, it felt super refreshing. Slowly started undressing her; looking at her physique it was hard to believe that she had a kid. Her tits were of medium size, not saggy but the best thing I felt were her pussy and butt. She had one of those fat lipped vagina, watching those meat curtains peek out in between the labia majora was mesmerizing. The first thing I did after undressing was to grab her butt; she had one of those big rounded firm ones. Among all the girls, I had so far in Chennai this one had the best butt. Kindly asked her if she was open to DFK? Slowly, she started sucking my lower lips which felt great, so made her to take the lead. With the DFK act continuing in standing position, I was exploring her whole body with my hands..
    Hey dude,

Glad you had a good time, the way you have written the FR, I could just visualize the entire act. Great going, keep up the spirit.

Regards,

WC.

Sounds awesome Bro.

Last weekend had no plans for mongering, but luckily received a bird's pic from one of the SP in North Madras, whom I rarely visit. The pics were totally tempting so without a second choice fixed the deed. Reached the SP's place, was guided to the bedroom the SP was bit disappointed that I'm not referring my friends to the SP. Meanwhile the bird was taking bath and was getting ready in the adjacent room. Later, SP introduced me to the bird and left us alone. The bird's appearance was close to the one seen in pics. Had the usual conversation, learnt that she is from Tirupur, 24 years old. She is in Chennai for a short stay, mother of a kid, doing this to support her family. Her whole conversation was in Kongu Tamil slang which sounded very respectful and was also super sexy at the same time. Being tired of hearing Chennai Tamil and Chennai birds, it felt super refreshing. Slowly started undressing her; looking at her physique it was hard to believe that she had a kid. Her tits were of medium size, not saggy but the best thing I felt were her pussy and butt. She had one of those fat lipped vagina, watching those meat curtains peek out in between the labia majora was mesmerizing. The first thing I did after undressing was to grab her butt; she had one of those big rounded firm ones. Among all the girls, I had so far in Chennai this one had the best butt. Kindly asked her if she was open to DFK? Slowly, she started sucking my lower lips which felt great, so made her to take the lead. With the DFK act continuing in standing position, I was exploring her whole body with my hands.

Gently teased those meat curtains with my fingers and slowly turned her back and started kissing her from behind. I knelt down, with both my knees on the ground started biting her butt one by one gently, meanwhile both my hands were playing with her nipples. After a while, turned her and started teasing those meat curtains with my tongue, she started getting wet and was holding my hair firmly. Made her lie on the edge of the bed and started the DATY session. Later, both of us crashed the bed, she gave me a good BBJ by sitting next to me, while I was exploring her boobs. Still I wasn't satisfied with the DATY session, with fingers crossed asked if she was open to 69..

Help please

Hello friends,

I'm a fan of ISG more than a year and very happy found this forum. Recently got the subscription but don't have the FR to post and don't have contacts to exchange really sorry for that, I tried street hooking but didn't worked well most of them are TG, got the contact from the net when I contacted through WA, she was quoted nearly 20000 for a night so I left it, and collected some contacts from LC but after reading review of LC I deleted those contacts obviously fraud thanks to ISG for LC reviews. And finally ended here, I'm requesting helping hand from fellow members of this forum to share any Sp contacts. I might not have the trust score since I'm new but I would be thankful for your help.

Thanks always.

Karishma again

Hey guys,

After Searching for new leads and looking for good catch in near by area but failed and made up my mind to shoot a load in Karishma's den, called her up and booked, asked if I should reach usual location in Kilpauk, to which she said, that she has shifted to a new place and that too is near Puruswakkam only. She guided to the new location and reached on time with protection, and after reaching it was same size room and with ac but no attached bathroom, did blow and then went in to action. I offered her 2 round with one being CIM but she denied CIM and was ok for 2 rounds. But I wasn't, so done with action and ended up in mish, cleaned up and left from there.

Regards,

P.S. 90.

Haseena

Thanks to one of our forum members, I got the contact of Haseena aka Safee. For the uninitiated, she is a naatu katta types Muslim aunty. Although her belly is a bit of a deal breaker her attitude makes up for it.

So, I called her up and fixed up for a 1 HR session. Though she said she does outcall, she wasn't willing to travel to Anna nagar and hence I had to go to her place in KK Nagar. The place didn't seem safe to me but she insisted that it was safe. I spoke to her for about 15 minutes before I got into the deed as I wanted to take it a bit slow. She tries a lot to please and is open to most things but I was disappointed because her DFK skills were almost non existent. Her BBJ was average but the way she sucked and played with my balls was heavenly. After quite some time of convincing, I managed to get her to rim me for a bit (FakeTaxi's influence: P), which is a very rare experience in Chennai. After quite a long foreplay, I ended with some doggy and missionary.

The reason I always look out for inde's are because there is a lot of info about them out here which helps me pick out the ones that suit my interests. I don't trust an SP's word on how good the bird is as I've had many experiences where huge tit / ass birds turn out to be disappointments when it comes to actually doing things. More than looks, my priority is attitude.

I can exchange contact for contacts of Inde MILF anywhere within Chennai.

Looks- 7/10.

Boobs- 5/10.

Ass- 5/10.

Attitude- 8.5/10.

WIR. Yes.

Damage- 3.5 k (Incl room).

Hard luck

Quote Originally Posted by UrsTrueLiar  [View Original Post]
    Today morning fixed deed with indie cum sp at her place, last minute she cancelled the deed. So, decided to go for Known sp place near park in chai nagar. Sp showed Telugu MILF age around 30. (Swapna) She was little dark complexion but bit chubby and had some extra pounds at wrong place. She is not a great looker but her smile is really good. Started the deed with foreplay and BBJ. She was not into it. Just an average BBJ and rushing after 10 minutes itself and was very impatient tried to finish the deed in missionary complaining that I'm not cumming. Finally did a HJ & cum on her ass. I was not in a good mood to take it longer as she was not my type.

Looks- 6/10.

Boobs-7/10 (not big. Quite a handful. Suckable).

Body -6/10.

DFK& BBJ- 6/10.

Service- 5/10 (Fake moans &impatient).

Damage- 3 K+0. 2 k tips (for 20 minutes) WIR- Certainly Not.
    Hard luck bro, though these things are common in mongering, having KLDP with known SP is little disappointing. I am sure you will come with a bang next time.

KLPD with Known SP

Today morning fixed deed with indie cum sp at her place, last minute she cancelled the deed. So, decided to go for Known sp place near park in chai nagar. Sp showed Telugu MILF age around 30. (Swapna) She was little dark complexion but bit chubby and had some extra pounds at wrong place. She is not a great looker but her smile is really good. Started the deed with foreplay and BBJ. She was not into it. Just an average BBJ and rushing after 10 minutes itself and was very impatient tried to finish the deed in missionary complaining that I'm not cumming. Finally did a HJ & cum on her ass. I was not in a good mood to take it longer as she was not my type.

Looks- 6/10.

Boobs-7/10 (not big. Quite a handful. Suckable).

Body -6/10.

DFK& BBJ- 6/10.

Service- 5/10 (Fake moans &impatient).

Damage- 3 K+0. 2 k tips (for 20 minutes) WIR- Certainly Not.

Posting Limitations