Masion Close
"Germany
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: New Delhi

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 7440 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

SP arjun Nagar

Hi. If anyone has contact of SP Arjun nagar which provides NE girls, please share or any SP which provides NE girls.

Need help in Karol Bagh

Hi Guys.

I am in Delhi for 3 days and staying in Karol bagh. I am looking for a SPA or own place with GFE experience. I love milfs. If anyone has any leads please dm me or reply here. Would be grateful.

I will not prefer going to an OYO.

Quote Originally Posted by LachhipurWala  [View Original Post]
    Such kinks are easily available in many 'see' class spa in Delhi. And with better quality of girls.
    Can you please mention some names of these See class spas?

Why go to thailand

Quote Originally Posted by JblFlip69  [View Original Post]
    I was craving shameless behaviour and there are only a handful of places where I can do that. Sydney club is one of them, the other is SP Kohat's brothel and then the sex parties in Europe. Given that I was in Ashram side to meet a friend, decided to be shameless at TnG. Something told me that the place allows whatever you want as long as you pay the ugly hag at the counter. Catch being, seeing that ugly hag and her voice used to make my dick shrivel. This time however, when I called to book, the hag said she wasn't there and that the girls would be at the counter.

Perfect.

I went to TnG, stripped off my underwear in the car, stroked my cock and tucked my boner in the waist strap of my shorts. Walked to TnG and requested the line up be shown to me inside the room. The unassuming counter chic agreed, I was taken to a room where 7 girls were brought in and I could speak to them together or one by one. As soon as they all entered, I let my boner slip down from the waist strap and there was a very evident tent visible in my shorts. The girls giggled, and it fed my confidence. I now whipped out my dick and asked them which of them would be able to take this in hard. 1 girl walked out of the room out of embarrassment, the others were just amused and giggled.

G agreed to join me and I requested a 4 hand massage, for which I selected Aditi, the girl who had walked out. The reception lady said she'll talk to Aditi and get her to my room, as I followed G to the other cabin. The swaying of her hips was a tonic for my boner and it was so hard that I couldn't even tuck it in my shorts anymore. I walked in the corridor with my dick out and the girls were shocked and amused at the same time.

Just before entering the room, I turned around and called out for Aditi, 3 girls turned to me when I shouted and all of them had shock and maybe some wonder in their eyes as one of them replied that Aditi will shortly join.

Inside the room, I left the door open and pushed Garima towards a wall. I whispered in her ears that I have no interest in a stupid massage and that I am there to consume her. I groped her all over and feasted on her tits from atop her kurta with my fingers rubbing her pussy from above. I took out a condom while doing this and noticed Aditi just came. She was again very shocked but I held her hand and pushed her in. She requested we shut the door but I just wanted one more person to walk in on my hard cock staring at them. Next thing I noticed, a fellow mongerer passing through sees my dick and has a shocked expression (if you are reading this, I am sorry). I then shut the door, kissed Aditi while also rushing her clothes off.

We were all naked now, my dick was covered and I bent G over and fucked her while Aditi watched. G was being rammed in standing doggy with her tits being mauled while Aditi's mouth had my tongue inside it. I carried wet wipes with me which we then used for a quick clean up and that was followed by a nice long double BBJ which was magical. I now lifted Aditi, and requested G to sit on the chair and masturbate. Knowing someone is wanking at the sight of my cock just sends blood rushing down there and I found myself pounding A.

Next we switched positions, A was ordered to wank while G got a real pounding as well as a long ass titty fuck. Mid way during the titty fuck I summoned Aditi to try and suck me off. It dint work but I managed to get them to be on top of each other. Aditi was a bit homophobic while G seemed comfortable enough.

Came on G's face and did a quick second round to pump out all of Aditi's moans.

Damage: 4 k.

G: Tits - 10/10, face: 7/10 (cute and pretty), GSE: 10/10.

Aditi: Tits - 7/10, Face, cute, GFE: 8/10.
    After reading this. Fail to understand. Why go to Thailand. The only issue. TNG rooms are very small.

Quote Originally Posted by JblFlip69  [View Original Post]
    I was craving shameless behaviour and there are only a handful of places where I can do that. Sydney club is one of them, the other is SP Kohat's brothel and then the sex parties in Europe. Given that I was in Ashram side to meet a friend, decided to be shameless at TnG. Something told me that the place allows whatever you want as long as you pay the ugly hag at the counter. Catch being, seeing that ugly hag and her voice used to make my dick shrivel. This time however, when I called to book, the hag said she wasn't there and that the girls would be at the counter.

Perfect.

I went to TnG, stripped off my underwear in the car, stroked my cock and tucked my boner in the waist strap of my shorts. Walked to TnG and requested the line up be shown to me inside the room. The unassuming counter chic agreed, I was taken to a room where 7 girls were brought in and I could speak to them together or one by one. As soon as they all entered, I let my boner slip down from the waist strap and there was a very evident tent visible in my shorts. The girls giggled, and it fed my confidence. I now whipped out my dick and asked them which of them would be able to take this in hard. 1 girl walked out of the room out of embarrassment, the others were just amused and giggled.

G agreed to join me and I requested a 4 hand massage, for which I selected Aditi, the girl who had walked out. The reception lady said she'll talk to Aditi and get her to my room, as I followed G to the other cabin. The swaying of her hips was a tonic for my boner and it was so hard that I couldn't even tuck it in my shorts anymore. I walked in the corridor with my dick out and the girls were shocked and amused at the same time.

Just before entering the room, I turned around and called out for Aditi, 3 girls turned to me when I shouted and all of them had shock and maybe some wonder in their eyes as one of them replied that Aditi will shortly join.

Inside the room, I left the door open and pushed Garima towards a wall. I whispered in her ears that I have no interest in a stupid massage and that I am there to consume her. I groped her all over and feasted on her tits from atop her kurta with my fingers rubbing her pussy from above. I took out a condom while doing this and noticed Aditi just came. She was again very shocked but I held her hand and pushed her in. She requested we shut the door but I just wanted one more person to walk in on my hard cock staring at them. Next thing I noticed, a fellow mongerer passing through sees my dick and has a shocked expression (if you are reading this, I am sorry). I then shut the door, kissed Aditi while also rushing her clothes off.

We were all naked now, my dick was covered and I bent G over and fucked her while Aditi watched. G was being rammed in standing doggy with her tits being mauled while Aditi's mouth had my tongue inside it. I carried wet wipes with me which we then used for a quick clean up and that was followed by a nice long double BBJ which was magical. I now lifted Aditi, and requested G to sit on the chair and masturbate. Knowing someone is wanking at the sight of my cock just sends blood rushing down there and I found myself pounding A.

Next we switched positions, A was ordered to wank while G got a real pounding as well as a long ass titty fuck. Mid way during the titty fuck I summoned Aditi to try and suck me off. It dint work but I managed to get them to be on top of each other. Aditi was a bit homophobic while G seemed comfortable enough.

Such kinks are easily available in many 'see' class spa in Delhi. And with better quality of girls.

International roaming offered by Indian telecom providers.

Just recently read an article about Airtel offering a single international roaming plan that works in 180+ countries.

Anyway I was wondering if someone gets this international roaming plan and travels to another country and if someone from India calls them will they know while calling that the person is not in India anymore? I'm asking just to find if someone doesn't want their family to know that they are on an international trip if they just get these plans will it help?

Or there are some obvious or subtle signs that will let the caller from India know that the person you're calling is not in India maybe because they'd be charged even for calling the person since he's overseas or just a subtle change in the ringing sound or something that's different than when you make a regular domestic calls within India.

Liza from MR

Met this beauty in November. Stays in a small 1 bhk in a congested location (have to walk last 100 mts), so prefer an uber. Place is clean though. Usual BBJ followed by miss and the**gy. Can take a pounding. Damage 5 k for 1 hour. WIR yes!

Ban on Virtual numbers in India by TRAI

I used Doosra for 2 years, it was Amazing product then suddenly TRAI clamped down on virtual numbers and banned them 6 months ago. So now all virtual numbers are banned in India, there are apps where you can get foreign numbers, but then while using WhatsApp it's useless as it shows that number.

https://www.doosra.com/

Just get another alternate number for mongering, after using it for few months throw that sim and repeat if you are scared of getting caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharki13  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks,

I know there will be many techies also. Requesting them.

To share any good virtual number app which I can use in India.

Thanks in advance.

T13.

Quote Originally Posted by PrivateEkant  [View Original Post]
    I am not a resident of New Delhi but visit it for fun. I used to be while I was working there and discovered the spa scene then left for further studies. I am quite young too and mostly do these stuff between relationships. The main aim of this post is to give the knowledge of how to get high quality service in 5-star hotels. This would be on slightly expensive side. It is ok for me because I want good experience with models rather than regular experience. So this is a choice. If you want to comment on expensiveness please don't.

So, there is always one property where this scene is happening. It keeps moving, for a year it was in L* Me*and in CP. Then for a while it was in Cla* Now its' shifted to new hotel location. Most of good looking models take rooms. I generally take a room in the same hotel, gives me a layer of safety and I can visit girls, ask them what are they comfortable with and then decide. Their handler is quite friendly to me. This is a good scene and everyone is there out of their own free will, mostly for more money. These girls live lavishly with expensive phones and international travels. Most are able to afford this because of this lifestyle and have become addicted.

Experience wise, you can always select a beautiful girl Indian or foreign, if you are unsure you can go to her room and talk with her then decide. All I can say is that it is not rushed. I spent hours with a model in bathtub for just one shot. Sometimes it is good, some times a very beautiful model turns out to be quite boring. But when both beauty and experience combines its super fun.

Now, there is one central guy who handles all this...
    Lovely write up, can anybody here share the contact of SP RT, SP De, SP Sid or SP Rohit?

Contact details of SP RT / SP DE would be best. If it all works out, I'd be happy to sponsor your next or beer or we can monger at these places together.

Thanks,

BNM.

Shameless at TnG

Perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by VincentX  [View Original Post]
    Hi friends. This is my FR of my recent experience with this mind-blowing MR chick* whom I met to fulfill my carnal desires. It was late in the evening and I was kind of in a mood to drill a hole. Pinged some profiles from MR and got reply from some. One of them stood out after sharing the pics. The moment I saw her pics I knew she was the one who will be getting a taste of my phallus and her pussy filled. She has a great body, slim and delicate and well toned (which is my weakness as I have said earlier in my reports). Asked her if she would be able to meet and she answered in affirmative. However, had to spend next 15 minutes in negotiation as she was asking a lot. Her ask was 30 k,which I straight away refused and after some hard negotiation decided to meet for 3-4 hours for 17 k. I might have overpaid by 2-3 k extra, but I wanted to fuck her and she was not willing to go below that. So gave her a pick up point and booked a hotel room in the meanwhile. She reached on time and was looking really hot in her skimpy dress (which is hard to explain as it was a combination of shorts and a shirt wore in some trendy way, which I had never seen before) as I checked her out while she got gown from her cab and moved towards my car. She must have been in her early 20's. She was very pleasant and lively as we greeted each other and I could tell that she was a bit high on something, as she was giggling more than usual. But she was really looking mesmerizing and extremely fuckable. We checked into a 5 star property in Central Delhi and ordered a bottle of whisky and some snacks. While we were waiting for our bottle to arrive which took unusually a long time, I was getting a bit impatient as I wanted to see her in her full glory. Pulled her towards me and kissed her on her lips and to my surprise, she was more enthusiastic and keen on DFK than me. Opened her shorts button while kissing her and pulled her both shorts and panty down together to get a glimpse of her kitty. She had a decent mound down there, and she shivered with the sensation she got, when I touched her pussy lips with my fingers and started rubbing her clit. This went on for next 5 minutes and she was enjoying every bit of it. Took rest of her clothes off as well and was amazed to see her hot gym like figure. Played with her puppies for a while with my lips sucking both her titties one by one..
    You must have great negotiation skills. I messaged her a couple of weeks ago, she did not budge from 30 k which seemed too much according to your FR, so regretfully did not proceed further.

SNM NFC new gems

Been a spa monger in Delhi, usual visitor to SNM and TNG. I guess the fan favourites Lee and Puja are no longer available at SNM NFC. Lee is very intermittent. So tried the other NIs at SNM and am impressed by their service and eagerness to please.

The NI birds are Priya and Shivani. Both has pros and cons. First of all, they are not lean, so if anyone looking for petite PYT, then don't go for them. Priya is a true nymph, if you enjoy sex and sometimes even rough sex, she is the one to go. Priya is also good with message (don't expect the message which Aditi used to provide, she is the benchmark to beat in SNM from giving message perspective).

Shivani is also a chick on heavier side, fairer than Priya, but doesn't possess massage skills. But equally loves to have good sex and participates to the fullest.

There is another NI, tried her once, guess her name is Shreya, tall and broad girl, good face, but not that much enthusiastic about the deed, kiss kiss bang bang, here's your payment, thank you ma'am types.

Looking for some independent WG contacts in Delhi. If anyone is kind to share, please PM.

Trichy? NO!

Quote Originally Posted by TittyFuck10  [View Original Post]
    Hi All, been a long time lurker here, finally took the plunge; reason being, standard story of getting treated like dog crap, then the split, followed by the "need to move on" etc.

Continuing to RTTF for SP & MR leads If anyone could please DM any safe leads for Trivandrum (in the city for a short trip, I have a hotel) I would be very very grateful.

I am more than looking forward to being a contributing member here & to reciprocate in the near future post gaining some experience in the field (split my time between a couple of cities due to work, Delhi being one, live on the west side).

Thank you for your help habibis, Cheers.

Back to the RTTF'ing I go.
    As a general rule the south is quite dry!

Indeed the more south you go the drier it gets! Be.

Wary of anyone who promises you a "southern.

Beauty". I should know as I am originally from.

Tamil Nadu!

Quote Originally Posted by RahulIsBack  [View Original Post]
    Sad reality.

Delhi became POS-Plenty of Scams.

We really need a group of goons or powerful persons to make them learn a lesson.
    Scams are everywhere. Not only Delhi.

Check Mumbai Bangalore and chennai. There are more scamster than Delhi.

Mahi at Trikaya turned GPS

Went to trikaya spa asked for Mahi. When she asked for source, gave a friend referred story. She said, lot of people have been coming in with unknown friends reference.

I guess she knows about her review on ISG.

Lot of sweet talking and didn't budge for under 5/6 k. She kept on sweet talking / negotiating for 20 minutes. And when I said no, herself agreed on 4 k after some time.

Looks good when clothed, boobs are saggy.

Lot of nakhra, no kissing, 10 seconds BJ.

Charges like a bomb, talks like a million dollar. Lays not worth more than 1500 bucks.

Total GPS. With below average service.

Money down the drain.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollox  [View Original Post]
    First of all I overpaid but it is what it is. I have no fun throwing away money but I need sex twice a week and Noida is fucking dry.

Girl A).

Deeksha at Avec Plaisir.

Very Hot Bong girl.

Azalea is more cleaner so you can go to Azalea and have them call her downstairs as it is the same management.

She has a nice figure. Not washboard abs but not that flabby for an Indian Girl with Big Hips. Nice boobs. Speaks well.

Great DFK. BBJ is decent. Overall I like her, but you have to be a good negotiator. I overpaid because I didn't want to go empty handed as I already had a blue pill. Sorry.

But you could probably get FS for 3 k. Let me know if you do. I paid 4 and she won't budge, as always. I also messed up earlier as I overpaid on just B2 b.

Another thing is, she was clean because I took her early but she didn't take a shower after sex. WTF. Just wiped and dressed. That was a bit of a turn off but smell and all were fine LOL.

Just buyer beware LOL.

Girl B).

And for those who don't mind overpaying for tall Punjaban, there is Mahi at Trikaya. She is decent looking but boob not as massive as her height, but she is also a decent lay.

I paid 3. 5 but she could have agreed at 3 if I insisted harder but well, what can I say. Most NOIDA spa now has to shell out money to the management so they get a bit greedy.

One more thing. She is not very good at BBBJ but she is enthusiastic and acts like she loves it. She also says she can take it in her ASS if anyone if you is into that.

I didn't negotiate for that since I wasn't going to, but letting you all know that she told me she will take it in her ass if I wanted. Maybe negotiate for FS and then get her hot and ask to switch hole midway hahaha. Take Lube.

She is enthusiastic and gets into all position readily. I didn't DFK as she already started sucking my dick and somehow I can't DFK after someone gives me a BBBJ already LOL. Fuck, to think about it, I am not very enthu about DFK suddenly LOL.

They also have a couple NE who will do for 3 K if you are into NE.

Posting Limitations