La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: New Delhi

+ Add Report
Page 5748 of 7433 FirstFirst ... 4748 5248 5648 5698 5738 5744 5745 5746 5747 5748 5749 5750 5751 5752 5758 5798 5848 6248 6748 ... LastLast
Results 86,206 to 86,220 of 111495
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Where in Delhi is that sexy thing Located

Quote Originally Posted by LustMan2015  [View Original Post]
    Got these temptations from an old SP. Any reviews?

Regards,

LM
    Looks good, I wouldn't mind a quick visit. What's the damage involved. Where exactly is she located.

Quickie

Took my own advice and inspite of the bad hours a bang was needed.

Two candidates made it through vetting, one of them was recommended by RajeeSSport which is still under consideration for the weekend (hope it's not too late) and another with a regular SP.

Saying this after a long time, but the girl I tried was much better looking in real life than the pics below. This is one situation in which photoshop could not have got it more wrong.

Petite little 20 year old pack of fun, cute tiny lips, short hair, fair, soft oriental features, be cups (a rarity in my type), decent figure with hardly any extra fat (I have started to become way too conscious of my fat ass in front of my petite preferences).

There was no foreplay as such. At 2230, I just wanted a quick bang so that I could go get sleep. She made me clean up and immediately gobbled up johny and proceeded to deliver a decent BJ all the while I was standing so her moving her was doing wonders down there.

She is little bit of a clock watcher, but being that age and not really enjoying your job.

I get that. You want to get it over with as soon as possible.

Full marks on every aspect, little deduction on GFE. I wasn't expecting anything, I like to be surprised which is why prefer SP girls over indies, there is assured service there but sometimes chaos is good.

2000 well spent. She is very busy, been here only one week and is working hard. I am sure for the price, one shouldn't be disappointed.

While dressing up, I noticed that my socks had cum on the side of it. Very strange and I almost began to freak out whether the cum was mine or from an earlier pervert. After spending 5 minutes over a smoke analysing the trajectory of the stain and the wetness factor I was able to conclude (not with certainty) the jizz was mine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

Tempting

Regards,

LM
    Look very tempting bro.

Could you share the digits and damage?

Look good bro. Care to share digits via PM?

Regards,

LM

Girl Friendly Hotel or Guesthouse in Gurgaon

Hello seniors of this forum!

I'm newbie who had arrived in Gurgaon two months ago.

Fortunately, I got the mobile number of attractive girl that I had met at the club.

But, I came to know that she doesn't have ID proof during telephone conversation.

Therefore, I would like to ask two question.

1. Can you recommend girl friendly 4 or 5 star rated hotels or clean guesthouses which let the girl enter the room without checking ID proof?

2. Is it safe to spend time at the room with the girl who doesn't have ID proof?

Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhingrachawla  [View Original Post]
    Hi folks,

Any reviews on The Spa at Star Mall Gurgaon?

Also if anyone has a report on the looks and assets of Miss P at G Spa in sector 56 please share it.

Thanks
    Go ahead mate. Spa won't disappoint you. BTW don't expect FS in the first visit. Rest are your skills.

Review requests for The Spa Star mall Gurgaon

Hi folks,

Any reviews on The Spa at Star Mall Gurgaon?

Also if anyone has a report on the looks and assets of Miss P at G Spa in sector 56 please share it.

Thanks

Worst experience at S & M Spa

So I decided to try the spa route and went to S & m Spa at defence colony. Read a lot of reviews about the amazing therapist Baby there. Reached the place negotiated the counter charges and went to the room. Got in the towels and waited for baby to come. The receptionits knocked and explained that baby is busy and she will send someone else who is equally good. Wanted to leave then and there but the receptionist insisted that the one she will send will be amazing. Agreed reluctantly and yes it was amazing, amazingly rude and wierd therapist. First had an issue with using too much oil as it makes her smell. Then the rates 2000 HJ and 3000 B2 B. Got her to agree to B2 B for 2000,would not budge below that. Worst B2 B of my life!

The lady just stood next to the bed and pulled up her t shirt and started pressing her boobs sideways to my body while giving a HJ, refused to take off the lowers and according to her since her boobs are touching my body its B2 B. She could have been a lawyer. The HJ was close to ripping the johhny off. When I said something she was like "sir don't complain, it is done like this only. I am a professional".

So finished after 20 minutes of this weird B2 B and she said she is better than babyand is just told her to get out, paid her 1000 and she started demanding rest and I told her no lowers means no 1000. She tried to fight but I told her to wait outside and shwered and changed and left. While going I told the recepionist and the other people standing there that the therapist is rude and try to get baby if you can otherwise don't waste your money here.

Delhi tour

Last month I was in Delhi after 24 hours long journey I reached their at 3 pm book hotel in pagadganj took bath and come for monger. I saw massage board on barbar shop want some relief I visit that shop and owner told me that there is licencing spa near that area and he give his Co worker for addressing and after ten minuts walk we reached their at unisex spa and saloon On counter I pay 2 k for massage and went in to room. Rooms are well decorate with roses massage table cover with clean and I like it. After some some time therapist come and told to remove all and sleep on massage table. There is my first time in Without disposal In Mumbai I had took 3 time massage in disposal and I ask her about it she say no sir remove all and come. Then I change all in front of her and she saw me as a hunger of johny. She started massage she do bam massage after some time she ask me it's your first time? Then I ask about extra she told me that 3 k for BBM SJand HJ I agree her in 2 k then she remove her top and pant and do BBM. She touch her boobs to all my body and she have a spray in that room spray the my johny she do all angel drama of BBJand do HJ. I pay her and out there.

After that session I took tea and start to my hotel on way in front of this spa I saw another spa opposite the road and I go their one north Indian receptionist saw me menu and I pay 2 k on counter went to room one fatty therapist come give me disposal. All complete she start massage at this time I am not interested for extra I go their still enjoy she do back and turn me. After some time I told her that I can't like HJ I like BJ if you agree then told me she say no we do only BBM and HJ.

I pay her 1 k for good service she massage my johny so well with oil and love.

Finally I reached my hotel and ask hotel manager for SP he give address and I plan to go there in midnight which I post my next post.

Quote Originally Posted by MD007  [View Original Post]
    It has been almost 2 years that I have been a member of ISG. It was a wonderful experience, sharing your experiences and learning from the Seniors who have always been a great help once they are convinced that you are serious monger who keeps posting on regular basis. Although most senior members and sometimes the newbies who actually may a newbie in the forum but are lot more experienced in mongering than many of us. Newbies, however most of the times would want to trade their contacts but there many seniors in the forum like LR, Anti, MRahul, AO,JJ & RajeeSport (sorry if I have missed out any names) who are the gems, who would help you without expecting anything in return. The beauty of this forum is there will always be gems, two year back there were different set of people, now there are different lot and may 2 years down the line there may be new set of people who will be very active, sharing their experiences and guiding the newbies. Kudos to the forum and to all these gems.

I got into mongering only once I got in touch with the forum. Initially you felt guilty and at times even little depressed but subsequently you become a seasoned monger. I also realised that once you get into mongering, you are more caring and affectionate towards your spouse. You want to compensate her to overcome your guilt. Your sex life also improves, you get more experienced and are more contended. I am not trying to justify mongering or adultery. Life is short, have fun, fulfil all your desires and sexual fantasies. Only keep in mind as to not to over indulge or become a sex addict. Let us play within our means and resources in a way it does not screw up our family life..
    Even I have a thing for non pro girls. One thing is you end up paying a lot. Like 15 k-20 k. And still you won't find what you are looking for. I do have contact of non wg but that is in Mumbai. And my Delhi contacts are not all that great. Not because of quality but basically price. They are not worth. I tried them because my small brain was working. LOL. I thought may be I was facing this prob because I don't have proper contacts. But looks like its same for everyone. My thing I am not limited to India so I keep venturing in Dubai and Bangkok.

Cheers!

Any review on these birds?

Regards,

LM
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20150316-WA001.jpg‎   IMG-20150318-WA008 (1).jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by WtHard  [View Original Post]
    My fellow soldiers,

I have been away but don't take that to assume I have been inactive. I have stayed true to our mutual mission exploring spa and finding the juiciest of joys known to man. And I shall now proceed to share the spoils and exploits with you all.

The day was in early March, and the Winter hadn't quite made up its mind about leaving Delhi, but it was most certainly contemplating on it. This lent the day a delicious quality and the air a slight nip that gets us all wanting some action.

I headed to one of my three most frequented spas. Having so far only dabbled in NE therapists (and having fantasized about the Ruskis), I decided to try a different flavor and opted for a NI. The receptionist is perfectly flirty always dancing around the line of what is inappropriate but never quite crossing it. I have seen her play this game for many months now and am finally immune to her effusive charms which in the past used to invariably me shelling out money for a ten session package.

I have been a regular to this spa for over 1 year now and have sampled all therapists except the 2 Nis. There 2 NIs at the said spa and one of them has been busy every time I have asked for her, and the other had recently joined. I was in the mood for some NI Mclovin so took what was on offer.

I picked my own room, I know the spa well enough to know which one is the best (considering I know the Spa and have now sampled all therapists perhaps I should write a detailed spa debrief reviewing every therapist and every room what do you guys think? Went in stripped to the bares and lay down. There was comfy double bed in here and I was already laying out the order of positions I would want to try out Mish, Doggy, WOT, Reverse CG..
    Lovely FR, kept me glued till last line. Keep walking.

Regards,

LM

Nice detailed FR on your MP experience. Now a days we see more FRs on SP experience than the MP one. This was a refreshing one. Keep indulging and reporting.

Quote Originally Posted by WtHard  [View Original Post]
    My fellow soldiers,

I have been away but don't take that to assume I have been inactive. I have stayed true to our mutual mission exploring spa and finding the juiciest of joys known to man. And I shall now proceed to share the spoils and exploits with you all.

The day was in early March, and the Winter hadn't quite made up its mind about leaving Delhi, but it was most certainly contemplating on it. This lent the day a delicious quality and the air a slight nip that gets us all wanting some action.

I headed to one of my three most frequented spas. Having so far only dabbled in NE therapists (and having fantasized about the Ruskis), I decided to try a different flavor and opted for a NI. The receptionist is perfectly flirty always dancing around the line of what is inappropriate but never quite crossing it. I have seen her play this game for many months now and am finally immune to her effusive charms which in the past used to invariably me shelling out money for a ten session package.

I have been a regular to this spa for over 1 year now and have sampled all therapists except the 2 Nis. There 2 NIs at the said spa and one of them has been busy every time I have asked for her, and the other had recently joined. I was in the mood for some NI Mclovin so took what was on offer.

I picked my own room, I know the spa well enough to know which one is the best (considering I know the Spa and have now sampled all therapists perhaps I should write a detailed spa debrief reviewing every therapist and every room what do you guys think? Went in stripped to the bares and lay down. There was comfy double bed in here and I was already laying out the order of positions I would want to try out Mish, Doggy, WOT, Reverse CG.

In came the therapist, late twenties with a slim figure and nice round melons. She had this hot red lipstick on which seems to be a trademark of this spa. She smiled and my heart soared with the hopes of a fresh new flavor of FS.

She started the massage, and this was quite a bit different from the therapists She didn't apply any pressure sorta just patted me on my calves and thigh. Picture pat drying your face with a towel, now remove the towel and think of the same pressure being applied to your calves and thighs. The eternal optimist in me thought this was a good sign she is so terrible at the massage she must be excellent at the real stuff. I told her that her massage wasn't anything to write home about and that she better make up for the lack of pressure later in the session.

20 minutes of patting later, she reached the bum area and started running her nails on my bum which was rather nice and erotic for the first 5-7 minutes after which I got the strange feeling that she was merely trying to scrape the skin off my bum. However, I am a big believer in therapists being given the opportunity to express themselves through their art so I didn't stop her despite it being a little inconvenient. I was hoping the scraping would stop and she would starts using her fingers and proceed to a bum massage of my dreams. So I was kinda overjoyed when she stopped briefly. My joy lasted all of 5 seconds because she then asked "Sir bum massaj kaisi lagi?" (Sir, how was your bum massage? I politely pointed out that this was anything but but she claimed that this was her famous bum massage for which I owed her money. I laughed out loud and told her to take a hike as no money will exchange hands unless I receive the services I had been dreaming of for the past 30 minutes. Much hilarity ensued, I shall spare you the details to cut a long story short she quoted 2 k for a HJ without touching, and which point I asked her to leave the room sternly, put on my clothes and walked to the lovely receptionist who looked visibly worried. I gave her an earful and she promised to give me another therapist and explained that this therapist had recently joined from Silver / Gold and her skills were as yet untested. I don't think she will last much longer after my scathing review.

Looks: 7/10

Body: 7/10

Skills: 2/10

GFE: Null.

I had to wait a bit for the other NI, so I returned to the room and spent some 15-20 minutes on my phone browsing ISG. When she came in I realized why she was always busy. Extremely fair (from the Himalayan foothills), a great full body and a great friendly vibe. After a bright "helloo sir" she proceeded to remove the towel I had covered my bum with and gave my ass a mock slap and giggled. She then started the massage with a lot of pressure and warmth and gradually made her way up the legs. She asked me whether I wanted extras and whether I had been there before. I rattled off the names of all the therapists and the rates and services availed. She explained how the NI rates were higher (is this true?) and gave me an elaborate explanation in her pahari accented Hindi which sounded a lot like economics 101 of less supply and more demand. She quoted 1 k for HJ, 2.5 k for HJ with TL touching and 5 k for B2B and didn't quote a price for FS but suggested that it was on offer. Without skipping a beat I counter offered 500 for HJ with TL touching and 2 k for FS. She refused rather lovingly and then proceeded to talk about how she loves giving massages and making men happy in the true sense, and how she has 20-30 regulars who wait 2-3 hours for her but don't go for another therapist. , and how one of them gave her the iPhone she was now using (she indeed had an iPhone 4's).

Her touches were getting sensuous and my resolve to not ruin the economics was weakening. I gave in and asked for simple HJ, she started working the bum and poured some 500 ML of oil on my nether regions. The fingers were strong and knew the places to touch. I was drawing close to the end so I asked her to stop and take a break. She gladly did and returned her attention to my legs. After a while, I told her I wanted to look at her as she finished me off and sat up she smiled shyly and proceeded with a rather sensuous handjob. I was guiding her telling her what was working and what was not, and to her credit she turned out to be a fast learner with a penchant for sensuality. I then complimented on her hands and eyes and lips and said I'the like to kiss her if she didn't terribly mind surprisingly she agreed and leaned in. I too took shameful advantage and pulled her closer and started a slow, wet kiss. She got responsive by and by. In the meanwhile, my hands found my way to under her shirt, and which point she stopped and said " aap 2 k kar do" (Make it 2 k). I didn't fully understand what was on offer but nodded my head. She then slipped off her jumper and got on the massage with me in a rather awkward half lie down position. Her breasts were truly remarkable with nipples that were almost the size of half my thumb (please note, this is not a poetic exaggeration made in the throes of passion she literally had the biggest nipples I have seen on a woman and I, for one, loved them). I sucked on them to my hearts content she deftly used her tongue on my ear lobe while her hands worked the shaft and the twin accompaniments. I came in convulsions in her hands. A truly spectacular finish.

Paid her, she kissed and hugged me and left.

Body: 9/10

GFE: 8/10

Face: 7/10

WIR: I have been with her three times since. Every time is better than the last.

I am seriously contemplating writing a detailed spa debrief. Let's hope I get around to it.

Also, brothers, I have now activated my PM so do send some Spa recommendations, I am looking for a true artist who like to express herself through her sensual art (bum / prostrate massage and HJ / BJs). Where was it that you had your best HJ / bum massage?

Noted Points Bro

Quote Originally Posted by ActionOriented  [View Original Post]
    My point of view is as follows:
    1. The newer the spa the bigger the playing field with lesser mongers and newer girls.
    2. No point asking management of the spa if it's clean or not, go and try it out yourself. A minimum of 2 attempts.
    3. Fact - salaries of the therapists at these places is low
    4. They are alone in a big city (in your case a slightly smaller city), but they are generally further away from their real homes and need to establish a human connection and not be treated like hookers.
    In conclusion, it is always better to go to a newly opened spa and establish rapport with the girls and not to come off as a sleaze bag who is in it just for the pussy.
    I generally do not have much patience, and with the high penetration of this particular industry in South Delhi and GGN, I don't think there is anything like fresh meat anymore, nevertheless, it is still fun to go exploring once in a while. Hope this helps.
    AO bro,

All the points noted like a sincere disciple and going to follow as soon as possible.

1. Correct.

2. correct, sometimes it works asking Manager but most of the time fails, I know.

3. Here it is reverse, as they have to call the therapist from a distant city, they have to pay more with acco and meals (To save them from us), provided the girl is not a local. But will follow the rule as you said.

4. Correct, but as I said they are being followed on pretext of safety or facility.

I will try to crack the code for my fellow brethern who travel from distance and misses all the fun, The success would won you a large patialla, and if failed, Sorry bro, I myself would need that peg, LOL.

There are many things I can share with you on Pm only as they are sensitive, I know that you can understand.

Will keep you posted whatever comes out. Hope I would make it.

Yes, these were encouraging and helpful. These details were need of the hour, bro.

Thanks a lot.

Regards.

Possible.

SP from Rohini

Quote Originally Posted by MRahul84  [View Original Post]
    New CIS with SP are of Rohini.

3 k damage. Look nice. Going soon.

Any review on her.
    Looks really yummy. Could you share the digits of this SP from Rohini please?

Thanks bro!

Posting Limitations