La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: New Delhi

+ Add Report
Page 1474 of 7432 FirstFirst ... 474 974 1374 1424 1464 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1484 1524 1574 1974 2474 ... LastLast
Results 22,096 to 22,110 of 111466
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

SP T old pari

I tried sp T old pari.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...elhi&p=2347450#post2347450.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...7&d=1563271948

Anjali pics are also very old tried her in 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Baniye1998  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

Had another good experience with SP T, ordered 2 foods for a night. The night was good in the beginning but didn't end with the best.

I booked an 2 BHK apartment on AirBnB in Janakpuri. The girls arrived at 8:30 PM. I was smoking hash when they arrived and both were immediately into it. We smoked 2 joints I already had rolled. After smoking joints, I gave them chocolates each.

Review: Anjali.

Lots of reviews here, quite used material.

She is 29 in age. Pic is very old, maybe 6 years.

Handful boobs, a little tummy, good figure. A you-would-never-want-to-see-her-face-again kind of face. Good conversation holder. Talks a lot after getting high, good attitude though.

Review: Pari (Kathmandu, Nepal).

New into business, just turned 23, extremely tight pussy (tightest I ever had).

Cute to talk to, phone addict. Boobs are bigger that what you can find on a 23 yr old girl, clean pussy, a bit bulky than the pics.

Pics might be 5-6 months old.

Session 1:

Anyways, after having-smoking weed, we went on a triple shower together and had lots of fun there.

2 girls blowjob, both were totally into it.

Came after 7-9 minutes of BJ, cumshots on Anjali's boobs.

Cleanup, dinner (I made Veg Club sandwiches, recently starting cooking hobby: D) and some dance.

Both girls were into it and enjoying each other's company also. It was more like elder & younger sister. Anjali was guiding into everything.

Session 2:

After weed, beer and whiskeys, we had round 2. We started on sofa, anjali took initiative in BJ and continued with it. Pari was focusing my mouth with her upper body. She really wanted to try DATY but I denied.

10-15 minutes of Foreplay, 10-12 minutes of BJ and all and ended up having sex with both. Girls had strict rule, if during sex, I have been fucking one girl, then to go to another girl, you have to change condom (Which is necessary). Ended up inside Pari's hot and tight pussy.

Session 3:

It was around 12 AM, for an hour or so, They were enjoying each other's company and talks. After that, they decided to leave. I interrupted as I had 1 shot pending. Anjali was a bit high and picked up a argument. That 3 shots are done. First shot included 2 girls, second included 2 girls, it's over the count now.

I called Tushar and cleared it out as I was clear before the booking also, that I have 3 shots with each girl (if both involved in session. Both are counted as 1 1. But if 1 girl is involved in session, only 1 girl's count is increased). Anyways, the argument and clarification took almost 30-35 minutes. My mood was spoiled but had 1 great advantage, Pari's tight pussy. So I went ahead with the third shot for the night and ignored Anjali. Pari was high and horny and was very eager to get fucked again.

Had around 30 minutes of session 3 with Pari, foreplay and sex. Came inside her pussy in doggy.

On the way out, Anjali was extremely high and she stole away my bottle of The Glenlivet 12 Year Old while rushing out. (TLDR:

Pari (Pic 1 2 3):

Ass - 8/10 (Not the best I would say, a bit off color).

Boobs - 9/10 (Big, enjoyable).

Pussy - 12/10 (Extremely tight).

DFK - 10/10.

BBJ - 3/10 (Yeah, she is very bad in it. It's like trying to just blow a balloon).

Face - 7.5 (Matching 85% of pics).

Body / Figure - 8/10 (A bit tummy).

Service - 8/10 (BJ is a drawback, Pussy is a plus point).

GFE - 9/10.

VFM - 8/10.

Attitude - 9/10.

Anjali (Pic 4 5 6):

Ass - 7/10.

Boobs - 9/10 (Big, enjoyable).

Pussy - 3/10 (Extremely loose).

DFK - 8/10 (Didn't try much, was more into Pari for DFKs).

BBJ - 9/10.

Face - 3 (6-7 yr old pic).

Body / Figure - 7/10.

Service - 7/10 (BBBJ is plus point).

GFE - 8/10.

VFM - 7/10.

Attitude - 6/10 (because of that irritating argument, otherwise 8).

WIR. No, maybe Pari for quick fuck, but Anjali NOO! I don't repeat SP T girls.

WIR (SP) - Yes, when I find stuff of my choice.

Damage - 19 K (Girls) + 1 K cab + 5 K (AirBnB) + 3 K (Whiskey, stolen) + 700 (Beer) + 1 packet of cigarettes + 1 K (Weed) + 1.5 K (Food) + 1 K (Travel from Gzb to JanakPuri).

Overall experience: 8/10.

While writing this, I was connected with my regular Phone Sex chick for an hour. Her charges: INR 80/5 minutes.

Regards.

B.

Kind pizzacess aka kind princess of SA

Yeah man, even I was shocked. The ***** was like, can you order a pizza for me, I am hungry. I was like wtf. I think she is extremely money minded. I even offered a coffee meet but she was like, I will charge 5 K.

And yes, she doesn't even appear 10% of her photoshopped pics. At least that's what looked like to me during the video call.

Lolz. She started with a sob story with you as well!

Just a trick to get you loosen your purse strings. I stay away from such drama.

Quote Originally Posted by VincentX  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up bro. Read your post in the morning and cancelled today's appointment. You are right about her photos. Looks a little bit different without make up. Requested her to talk on video call and she agreed. Made some excuse about today. Will try to get her down to 10-12 k. Though she is refined as far as conversation goes, but you are right about her being miserable. Started with sob stories. And I can't stop laughing thinking about your pizza comment. Seriously bro. Ha ha ha. This girl is something. All I am expecting is a tight pussy if she is an amateur. But you never know. Because tight ones are a rare commodity. Once again thanks bro.

Is she also work on SA

Girl look really hot.

Look like I have seen these pics in girl SA profile will find out more and share.

Are sp last 3 digits 383 or 021 .

I used his girls in past in royal plaza vasnt grand ashoka hotels.

Hi guys, this is my first report of a chick I did 3 weeks back. It was my week off from work, and as usual my evening starts with drinking and dining. Nothing better than booze, good food and a gorgeous babe on bed later. So had my drinks while driving around West Delhi and was quite drunk by 9 pm And started craving for a juicy pussy. I called one of my regular service providers and he sent me some pics. Selected one and he asked me to come to a five star hotel in CP (name rhyming with obsidian). Quoted 8 k and came down to 7 k. Till few months back he was providing all his girls at 6 k, but has increased the price and didn't agree on 6 k even for a regular customer like me. I have availed his services 7-8 times. But his girls are always same as pics sent by him. And he keeps changing his staff quite often so you have lot of options. So reached the place at around 10 pm The girl was a looker and told me her name was Roshni. But as they say, what's in a name. She was a looker, at least to my intoxicated eyes. So talked for 5 -10 minutes and she was very lively with good sense of humor as she joked about couple of things. The best thing about her was that she had a lovely smile on her face throughout the entire session and was very accommodating. She also joked about me being drunk. So started with caressing her silky and smooth hair and tried to kiss her on her luscious lips, but was denied the pleasure. Kissing and anal was not on the table. Which I understand as roughly 70 percent of the babes won't allow you to. I simply fail to understand that they are ok with sucking your dick, but not with the lip kissing. Asked me to take off my clothes, which I did, but requested her not to take off hers as I like to undress a girl's clothing one by one, piece by piece, layer by layer, as it's according to me is one of the best part of foreplay. She allowed me that pleasure with her charming smile, and trust me guys, you will fall in love with her smile. So undressed her and started sucking on her soft and firm boobs. Her boobs are average size, not that big, nor small. Licked her all over her body, while she was playing with my manhood with her hands. Offered to suck my tool and gave me a 3-4 minute BBBJ, which started by her tongue licking the tip of my tool and later by engulfing her lips around my cock and stroking it in a gentle manner. Asked her to stop, as I wanted to taste her pussy, which BTW was super clean and smelled fresh and sweet. No sign of hair on her kitty. Ate her pussy for some time and then started by entering her in missionary position. Of course with the safety of a rubber on. Stroked her gently for couple of minutes in that position and then switched to standing ovation with her legs over my shoulders. Started slowly and increased the momentum later on and finished the job. Overall a good experience and said her goodbye by kissing her on her cheek.

Body-Slim and curvy 7/10.

Face-I am in love with her smiling face 7.5/10.

Boobs- Nice, nothing exceptional 6.5/10.

Pussy-Not loose by any standard, but not super tight either, as can be expected from working girls, giving an extra point for hygiene 7.5/10.

Overall Attitude-8/10.

WIR- sure why not.

Damage- 7 k (Pics Attached) if someone had tasted her, please share your views. Thanks.

Does anyone have recent pic of Kajal? Pic in forum (in blue dress) is at least 2 years old and I guess she might have put weight since then.

Quote Originally Posted by Baniye1998  [View Original Post]
    Kajal if you are a fan of milky skin, otherwise Seema.

Regards.

Be.

Bro,

Please clear some space your inbox is full. Please share contact with ref if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayush  [View Original Post]
    Damage -1.5 k.

Own house.

Kalkaji.

One time OK. Eager to please.

Good fing

It's a good find do share digits.

Hi guys, this is my first report of a chick I did 3 weeks back. It was my week off from work, and as usual my evening starts with drinking and dining. Nothing better than booze, good food and a gorgeous babe on bed later. So had my drinks while driving around West Delhi and was quite drunk by 9 pm And started craving for a juicy pussy. I called one of my regular service providers and he sent me some pics. Selected one and he asked me to come to a five star hotel in CP (name rhyming with obsidian). Quoted 8 k and came down to 7 k. Till few months back he was providing all his girls at 6 k, but has increased the price and didn't agree on 6 k even for a regular customer like me. I have availed his services 7-8 times. But his girls are always same as pics sent by him. And he keeps changing his staff quite often so you have lot of options. So reached the place at around 10 pm The girl was a looker and told me her name was Roshni. But as they say, what's in a name. She was a looker, at least to my intoxicated eyes. So talked for 5 -10 minutes and she was very lively with good sense of humor as she joked about couple of things. The best thing about her was that she had a lovely smile on her face throughout the entire session and was very accommodating. She also joked about me being drunk. So started with caressing her silky and smooth hair and tried to kiss her on her luscious lips, but was denied the pleasure. Kissing and anal was not on the table. Which I understand as roughly 70 percent of the babes won't allow you to. I simply fail to understand that they are ok with sucking your dick, but not with the lip kissing. Asked me to take off my clothes, which I did, but requested her not to take off hers as I like to undress a girl's clothing one by one, piece by piece, layer by layer, as it's according to me is one of the best part of foreplay. She allowed me that pleasure with her charming smile, and trust me guys, you will fall in love with her smile. So undressed her and started sucking on her soft and firm boobs..

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFoodLove  [View Original Post]
    Good Budget spa. Counter was 0.5 K (started with 0.6 K).

Room was hygienic & specious, having attached bathroom with hot water for shower, along with mirror.

Line up was shown. 4 girls were there.

Selected NI, she was from Gurgaon and used to travel Vaishali for spa service.

Massage was good considering the budget.

Gave enough hints for extra during the massage.

After 30 min, she herself asked for extra.

Rate card: - 0.5 K for HJ, 1 K for HJ _without TOP, 2 K B2B, 2.5 FS.

Negotiated to 0.5 K for HJ _ without TOP after wasting 5-10 minutes.

Her service was not bad. Came out after sometime.

Overall good spa considering the budget.

Most imp, its close to my place. It saves travel time.

WIR: May be with different girl.

Girl also informed that new spa is also opening. Will try that.
    Is it the one on first floor? The basement one was quoting 1. 3 K.

Looks Yummy

Hi guys, this is my first report of a chick I did 3 weeks back. It was my week off from work, and as usual my evening starts with drinking and dining. Nothing better than booze, good food and a gorgeous babe on bed later. So had my drinks while driving around West Delhi and was quite drunk by 9 pm And started craving for a juicy pussy. I called one of my regular service providers and he sent me some pics. Selected one and he asked me to come to a five star hotel in CP (name rhyming with obsidian). Quoted 8 k and came down to 7 k. Till few months back he was providing all his girls at 6 k, but has increased the price and didn't agree on 6 k even for a regular customer like me. I have availed his services 7-8 times. But his girls are always same as pics sent by him. And he keeps changing his staff quite often so you have lot of options. So reached the place at around 10 pm The girl was a looker and told me her name was Roshni. But as they say, what's in a name. She was a looker, at least to my intoxicated eyes. So talked for 5 -10 minutes and she was very lively with good sense of humor as she joked about couple of things. The best thing about her was that she had a lovely smile on her face throughout the entire session and was very accommodating. She also joked about me being drunk. So started with caressing her silky and smooth hair and tried to kiss her on her luscious lips, but was denied the pleasure. Kissing and anal was not on the table. Which I understand as roughly 70 percent of the babes won't allow you to. I simply fail to understand that they are ok with sucking your dick, but not with the lip kissing. Asked me to take off my clothes, which I did, but requested her not to take off hers as I like to undress a girl's clothing one by one, piece by piece, layer by layer, as it's according to me is one of the best part of foreplay. She allowed me that pleasure with her charming smile, and trust me guys, you will fall in love with her smile. So undressed her and started sucking on her soft and firm boobs. Her boobs are average size, not that big, nor small...
    Roshni looks yummy & would like to taste.

Could you share the SP digits with reference. My PM is active.

Do let us know how can we also try her.

Hi guys, this is my first report of a chick I did 3 weeks back. It was my week off from work, and as usual my evening starts with drinking and dining. Nothing better than booze, good food and a gorgeous babe on bed later. So had my drinks while driving around West Delhi and was quite drunk by 9 pm And started craving for a juicy pussy. I called one of my regular service providers and he sent me some pics. Selected one and he asked me to come to a five star hotel in CP (name rhyming with obsidian). Quoted 8 k and came down to 7 k. Till few months back he was providing all his girls at 6 k, but has increased the price and didn't agree on 6 k even for a regular customer like me. I have availed his services 7-8 times. But his girls are always same as pics sent by him. And he keeps changing his staff quite often so you have lot of options. So reached the place at around 10 pm The girl was a looker and told me her name was Roshni. But as they say, what's in a name. She was a looker, at least to my intoxicated eyes. So talked for 5 -10 minutes and she was very lively with good sense of humor as she joked about couple of things. The best thing about her was that she had a lovely smile on her face throughout the entire session and was very accommodating. She also joked about me being drunk. So started with caressing her silky and smooth hair and tried to kiss her on her luscious lips, but was denied the pleasure. Kissing and anal was not on the table. Which I understand as roughly 70 percent of the babes won't allow you to. I simply fail to understand that they are ok with sucking your dick, but not with the lip kissing. Asked me to take off my clothes, which I did, but requested her not to take off hers as I like to undress a girl's clothing one by one, piece by piece, layer by layer, as it's according to me is one of the best part of foreplay. She allowed me that pleasure with her charming smile, and trust me guys, you will fall in love with her smile. So undressed her and started sucking on her soft and firm boobs. Her boobs are average size, not that big, nor small. Licked her all over her body, while she was playing with my manhood with her hands. Offered to suck my tool and gave me a 3-4 minute BBBJ, which started by her tongue licking the tip of my tool and later by engulfing her lips around my cock and stroking it in a gentle manner. Asked her to stop, as I wanted to taste her pussy, which BTW was super clean and smelled fresh and sweet. No sign of hair on her kitty. Ate her pussy for some time and then started by entering her in missionary position. Of course with the safety of a rubber on. Stroked her gently for couple of minutes in that position and then switched to standing ovation with her legs over my shoulders. Started slowly and increased the momentum later on and finished the job. Overall a good experience and said her goodbye by kissing her on her cheek.

Pussy-Not loose by any standard, but not super tight either, as can be expected from working girls, giving an extra point for hygiene 7.5/10.

Overall Attitude-8/10.

WIR- sure why not.

Damage- 7 k (Pics Attached) if someone had tasted her, please share your views. Thanks.

Damage -1.5 k.

Own house.

Kalkaji.

Bro, please clear some space your inbox is full. Please share contact with ref if possible.

Light the Night

Overall Attitude-8/10.

WIR- sure why not.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20210929-WA0005.jpg‎   IMG-20210929-WA0003.jpg‎   IMG-20210929-WA0004.jpg‎   IMG-20210929-WA0002.jpg‎   IMG-20210929-WA0001.jpg‎  

IMG-20210929-WA0000.jpg‎  

Very true bro. Didn't even feel like negotiating with the 70 k and 1 lakhs one. At the best they will come down by 50 percent after some hard bargaining and even that will be too much. Just hope will find some good and reasonable ones for long term. I am in chat with some real stunners who are quoting 20 k -35 k. Will definitely try the 20 k one (SA ID-KindPrincess). Looks like a bong and real peach. Agreed to meet in the afternoon. Will call her in the morning and will negotiate. Should be able to bring her down to 12-15 k ir 10 k if I am lucky. She is a stunner. Will keep you posted. Wish me luck bro.
    Bro,

KindPrincess's photos are extremely photoshopped. She refused to video chat without at least a partial pay (Which is absolute BS). After promising her that I will agree for 20 k for a meet up, she agreed to do a quick two minute video call and I got so angry during the call. She was way darker than her pictures and was FAT. She is NOT worth even 10 k. Girls better than her would be available in Spas and SPs for 3-5 k at the most.

These girls are basically escorts masquerading as sugar babes and each one of their profiles state "please know what a sugar daddy is". I mean, wtf. These nutcase dimwits think charging exorbitant amounts for 3-4 hours makes them sugar babes? They are freaking escorts at the end of the day. I don't understand their GPS (golden pussy syndrome). I have regularly used SA in the US and absolutely hot bombshell 18-22 year olds would be more than happy to be your sugar babe for a weekly meet up of few hours if you pay them a $700-$1000 allowance per month. A literal conversion makes that a INR 59 k-75 k per month. Adjusted for purchasing power parity, it would translate into about INR 20 k-25 k per month. And the quality is top notch. Here, I have been exploring it in Delhi for a while and the quality is crap and these girls demand rates that are insanely exorbitant and they basically are escorts. I think it is high time ISG brothers gang up and ignore these GPS dimwits for good till they get back to their senses.

Budget SP in Indirapuram

Guy. Found a budget SP 1 K / shot. All basic service.

Don't expect more in 1 K. Place is safe (ground floor of residential house).

Keep on changing girls. I would say ladies. You may find girl sometime.

Don't rely on pic. Which are highly photoshopped. I even came out after seeing real girl. Give 70% discount to pics.

PM for number. No ref required.

TC & stay safe.

Shopprix Mall Spa, Vaishali, Ghziabad

Good Budget spa. Counter was 0.5 K (started with 0.6 K).

Room was hygienic & specious, having attached bathroom with hot water for shower, along with mirror.

Line up was shown. 4 girls were there.

Selected NI, she was from Gurgaon and used to travel Vaishali for spa service.

Massage was good considering the budget.

Gave enough hints for extra during the massage.

After 30 min, she herself asked for extra.

Rate card: - 0.5 K for HJ, 1 K for HJ _without TOP, 2 K B2B, 2.5 FS.

Negotiated to 0.5 K for HJ _ without TOP after wasting 5-10 minutes.

Her service was not bad. Came out after sometime.

Overall good spa considering the budget.

Most imp, its close to my place. It saves travel time.

WIR: May be with different girl.

Girl also informed that new spa is also opening. Will try that.

Looks VFM

Damage -1.5 k.

Own house.

Kalkaji.

Hey buddy,

Your inbox seems to be full. Can you DM me her digits?

Posting Limitations