"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: New Delhi

+ Add Report
Page 2780 of 7433 FirstFirst ... 1780 2280 2680 2730 2770 2776 2777 2778 2779 2780 2781 2782 2783 2784 2790 2830 2880 3280 3780 ... LastLast
Results 41,686 to 41,700 of 111491
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Navkirti | Sector 55 | Very Unsafe

Quote Originally Posted by BongEngineer  [View Original Post]
    Dear All,

Considering the sheer enthusiasm of Gurgaon Police in busting spas, going to one of them in the prominent areas is a big concern. Hope is provided by the spas lurking in residential areas or in not so popular malls. One of such deserted complexes in Navkriti Arcade in Sec 55. Yesterday while going there to withdraw cash from ATM, saw a board of a spa which was on the first floor. Had around 45 minutes to kill so went up the stairs. And Bingo did the Lord smile at me! Just as I entered I saw a fair NE damsel with flesh in the right places. As they say Lotus Blooms in the slush and I promptly paid 500/- for 30 minutes. In came Miss S from Sikkim, just 10 days old in Gurgaon. She was shy as expected but did not flinch when asked for FS directly. Arranged for cee herself and deed fixed at 2 k. As she stripped, I saw a tight body with mango sized boobs, a flat stomach and a clean snatch. I grabbed her and DFKed her despite her protests. She was reluctant at first but soon gave in. I could not control and promptly asked her for DATY. Man what an experience! She responded like a fish out of water while I lost sense of time eating her. Withdrew only when she pushed me away. Gave me a mean BBBJ and kissed me all over. Now the inevitable climax! I put on cee and entered her in mish. Whao! Such a tight pussy. Johnny could barely control himself and after a short duration of vigorous thrusting I released my payload. Waited for 5 minutes panting like a pig over her. It was a great fuck after a long time and the best part was the friendly attitude and killer body of the girl. She is however going on leave from 11th for a week. Declined to give her number and asked me to contact Mamasan at the counter if I need to use her services.
    Hey bro. Great to know about your pleasant experience. This complex is not safe at all. Residents have complained to LE about these MPs. I happen to be a member of the RWA. So its just a matter of time before LE barges in here. Happy and Safe mongering.

Oh Suzanne

Dear All,

Considering the sheer enthusiasm of Gurgaon Police in busting spas, going to one of them in the prominent areas is a big concern. Hope is provided by the spas lurking in residential areas or in not so popular malls. One of such deserted complexes in Navkriti Arcade in Sec 55. Yesterday while going there to withdraw cash from ATM, saw a board of a spa which was on the first floor. Had around 45 minutes to kill so went up the stairs. And Bingo did the Lord smile at me! Just as I entered I saw a fair NE damsel with flesh in the right places. As they say Lotus Blooms in the slush and I promptly paid 500/- for 30 minutes. In came Miss S from Sikkim, just 10 days old in Gurgaon. She was shy as expected but did not flinch when asked for FS directly. Arranged for cee herself and deed fixed at 2 k. As she stripped, I saw a tight body with mango sized boobs, a flat stomach and a clean snatch. I grabbed her and DFKed her despite her protests. She was reluctant at first but soon gave in. I could not control and promptly asked her for DATY. Man what an experience! She responded like a fish out of water while I lost sense of time eating her. Withdrew only when she pushed me away. Gave me a mean BBBJ and kissed me all over. Now the inevitable climax! I put on cee and entered her in mish. Whao! Such a tight pussy. Johnny could barely control himself and after a short duration of vigorous thrusting I released my payload. Waited for 5 minutes panting like a pig over her. It was a great fuck after a long time and the best part was the friendly attitude and killer body of the girl. She is however going on leave from 11th for a week. Declined to give her number and asked me to contact Mamasan at the counter if I need to use her services.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyShaq  [View Original Post]
    So Johny was hungry and needed service. Looked up Locanto for Noida providers and eventually got a provider with digits ending with 181. He sent pics and I selected attached chick. He insisted that I book hotel and share reservation so I booked Oyo and asked him to send girl.

Process to get girl was discussed. He will send girl with driver and I was asked to pay full amount (6 k for 3 hrs) to driver and take the girl with me. I told him that I can pay token advance to driver and rest to girl when we reach hotel. But he insisted that I pay full amount to driver and then take girl. I agreed.

Girl came with driver. Driver was obviously late, and while on his way declined to share his car number with me (I wanted to know so I could identify when they reach place of meeting). When car reached they called me into a corner and asked for money from a tiny slit in window. I paid the full amount 6 k. I was then asked for a security deposit! This was surprising since it was never discussed before. I relented but driver said it's necessary. The driver had 3 more rowdy looking people in car and some girls but I couldn't see who was inside. I told them I won't pay any security since it wasn't in plan. I pretended that I didn't have any more money and he suggested that I withdraw from ATM which I refused. I asked him to call the provider and confirm what was agreed in WA and he declined that too. He wanted me to call instead and make him talk to him. I thought the rascals would run away with my phone too and never called the original person. The folks in car got grumpy and threatened to pull away and I told them to do so. I was not paying any more. They left and off course didn't return my 6 k either.

I got back to hotel and tried calling the original provider but he didn't take the call. Eventually he blocked me on WA too.

Beware of this fellow with number ending 4181. Scam is what it is. Girls inside car also sounded very maid type in way of talking!
    Bro. Never trust these Locanto bastards. Exactly same thing happened to me. Best is to take the ISG subscription and take help from seniors. I got some contact info of trusted WGs and SPs from seniors. Rahul bhai (as always) and BongEngineer were really helpful. However, it was towards the end of my trip so could not use any of the services. Hopefully, when I am in Delhi next time, I will definitely use the trusted and widely discussed SPs and WGs. Stay safe and have fun!

SA Bird

Met this thick chubby bird on SA. 10 k is her ppm. Awesome she is. Sucks like there is no tomorrow and squirts. She is chubby and admits it when you talk yo her. Much better than the regular pros.

Clear your inbox mate.

Quote Originally Posted by WannabeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks very much for the ID and heads up on Indie / SP Shweta. Did RTFF and decided to pass. Without meaning it to be derogatory, I like fun bags on a woman but air bags belong in a car. I'm peculiar in the way that I like both petite and voluptuous but big droopy / sagging boobs have the Mayavati effect on junior, no matter how attractive the face is. Beggars can't be choosers I know, but God had been kind (or cruel. In hindsight) in my twenties by spoiling me silly with hot girlfriend (s) with almost model type bodies. As declared by me repeatedly (almost to everyone's annoyance) my fantasy woman is a tall, sophisticated (the kind that wear pearls), shapely, classy lady with a nice, round booty and knowing it is a very tall order and may always remain a fantasy, I will settle for a nice, round booty. Everything else is a bonus. I have had my fair share of Afros in Bangalore with Kimie K type booties that twerked on junior while in reverse cowgirl. On that reminiscent note, I am in Delhi now and will any kind soul in here please help with contacts to big booty girls. Indian, Afro or even from another planet.

Review

Hi all, I was out of action for sometime. Received these pics from one sp.

Any reviews or suggestions on these girls by any fellow brother is really appreciated.

Happy hunting brothers 👍.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20190706-WA0012.jpg‎   IMG-20190706-WA0017.jpg‎   IMG-20190706-WA0011.jpg‎   IMG-20190706-WA0002.jpg‎   IMG-20190706-WA0022.jpg‎  

IMG-20190706-WA0018.jpg‎  

Check in

Ask the girl to check in on her own tell her your room number and everything. Even if you are going downstairs to pick up the girl don't pay upfront no matter what. Tell sp clearly you will be paying the girl when she in room with you. If sp denies this then you can simply walk away. Make it clear from beginning. Also while trying a new sp go for 1 shot, less damages involved. Be bold and confident.

Also it's very rare to find genuine contacts on Locanto. Be very cautious!

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyShaq  [View Original Post]
    My question is: how does the girl get into the room? I had booked Oyo double occupancy. I was of view that its best to enter hotel as a couple and check-in together. This will make it look less fishy! I was waiting for driver and girl at a landmark near hotel; was of view that will pick the girl and then check-in. However driver was running late and Delhi heat was bad so I decided to check-in alone and tell reception that I expect the second guest to join me shortly. I went into room and when the driver arrived I came down and the whole incident happened.

Can senior members please guide on how to get a girl into the hotel. Is it best to walk in together / or can I check-in alone, tell reception to expect other guest to arrive in sometime, and let girl give I-card etc alone when she arrives and come directly to room? Please advise. Thanks.

SNM DC Rose followed by pipe cleaner in evening.

Wow amazing exp again.

Esp. Rose. Beautiful face, fair blemish free body, great fig, waxed, PSE from someone whom every NE lover would to make her GF if she was not in this profession. Small soft boobies with pinkish nipple, tight smell free pussy for DATY, light brown asshole which I got cleaned with soap for rimming and poking with tongue, real DFK with saliva exchange, toe licking and to top it all she is horny as hell. After a long DFK, BBJ, DATY, RIM, BBJ she hold me to put cover as she wants to fuck me. Rode me furiously for 7-8 minutes with DDFK. Johnny couldn't hold any more!

WIR. Do I need to confirm. Will check if she is willing to join me for a short sexacation!

Damage. Regular + 500 extra.

Pipe Cleaner. She was smelling whiskey, start with toe licking, BBJ, rimming. Requested for cover but she told first shot in mouth as she wants to taste cum. Deep Throat continued to another 15 minutes and Johnny vomited.

Cleaned up, she started body massage followed by B2B, BBJ and rimming. As Johnny got hard requested cover. She asked me to try cannine. Did for nearly 10 minutes slapping her but chicks watching brazzers.com. Was exhausted and wanted to leave but she was very commanding and said you need to cum twice before leaving and tell her how she can help. Told her to rim me while I kept jacking with my hands. After nearly 15 minutes Johnny vomited for 3rd time.

WIR. Not sure. But experiencing her is a must for all mongers.

Damage. Regular.

Inbox full

Bro,

Clear your inbox. So that I can share.

Quote Originally Posted by WannabeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks very much for the ID and heads up on Indie / SP Shweta. Did RTFF and decided to pass. Without meaning it to be derogatory, I like fun bags on a woman but air bags belong in a car. I'm peculiar in the way that I like both petite and voluptuous but big droopy / sagging boobs have the Mayavati effect on junior, no matter how attractive the face is. Beggars can't be choosers I know, but God had been kind (or cruel. In hindsight) in my twenties by spoiling me silly with hot girlfriend (s) with almost model type bodies. As declared by me repeatedly (almost to everyone's annoyance) my fantasy woman is a tall, sophisticated (the kind that wear pearls), shapely, classy lady with a nice, round booty and knowing it is a very tall order and may always remain a fantasy, I will settle for a nice, round booty. Everything else is a bonus. I have had my fair share of Afros in Bangalore with Kimie K type booties that twerked on junior while in reverse cowgirl. On that reminiscent note, I am in Delhi now and will any kind soul in here please help with contacts to big booty girls. Indian, Afro or even from another planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nwkdblk  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

Hit m*cule after 10.30 PM on Friday / Saturday. Be open to offer a few good drinks. Sure you will find some great gems there. Good luck Bro.

Cheers.
    Where is this bro? Tell me more about it?

Spa report of Miss joy at be-1

Thanks to Bong Engineer, he always recommends and strikes Gem.

It was very intense encounter because she was also very responsive and active genuinely. This was most unique thing about her. She went pretty horny during B2 B. Day before yesterday tried his another recommended therapist at be-1 spa. Girl Name- Miss Joy.

Damages- 1500 counter, 3000 for B2 B.

Total- 4500.

Man. This girl has great attitude. She will make you feel comfortable and relaxed with ease within minutes with her lightening smile and talks. Dusky color, short heights, very compact built body and figure, pretty tight figure, perky nips etc are her best features. She lives in faridabad and makes daily travel to and fro to spa.

Called spa, confirmed her arrival and reached there. Paid 1500 at counter and reminded them about advance call and session with Miss Joy. Allotted room, she arrived. She didn't seemed appealing in first instance and looked like an aunty because of solid built body, dusky color, her makeup and dim light. I had not changed to dispo. She told me to change but I informed her that towel is not there. She came back with towel and advised to change. I was excited to change in her presence. But seems she was shying or may be seeing my hesitation, she left. I got into dispo with towels wrapped around my nude body. She came back and switched off lights, except one very dim light (like candle flame) still glowing in room. I protested immediately and after much persuasion and insistence, she agreed for full lights. She asked me to lie down with backside up. Good massage skills, I BL rate this 7/10. Slowly with her talks she made me comfortable within 10-15 minutes. When I turned around as per her instruction for massage with face up, I slowly started flirting with her. Reminding her about a movie title in her name with Kareena as actress. I also sang 2-3 lines of title song of movie for her. This made the time. Then we talked about her boyfriend, family and marriage. She also shared her firsr time sex experience in school with her boyfriend. And told how he deceived her into having sex and how much pain she felt first time. LOL. Listening her story, I was going pretty horny. Her hairs are very long and thick. She told me that it was below her knees at one time, when she devided to cut short it to waist as her bunch of hairs used to dip anywhere if she sits or bends. Pretty sexy, long, thick and black hairs. Seduing. Half an hour has passed, then she asked for extras. I told her b2 b. She demanded 3000 but I told her only 2500. Although she agreed for 2500 but seeing her insistence, I promised to pay 3000,if I like her service. Now, since we have already striked a conversation and felt easy with each other, B2 B session was very horny and steamy. She took off her clothes. And came over me on bed. I sucked her 5 minutes both nipples and she was moaning. Then I suddenly got excited and holding her by both hands, I toppled position. Now she down below me, I was madly kissing her on earlobes. Sucking her nips turn by turn. Then proceeded for lip lock. Although her lips are black but it is also very juicy, thin and attractive. She was also responding very good. And moaning. Sucked her lips for 5 minutes. She was totally involved in act. But little hesitant to open full mouth but still man those lips and kiss moment were awesome. Now I moved down. Planting kisses all over her body. Neck, Navel, waist, inner thighs. Grand moaning started. Moved for pussy, inserted one finger. Felt fully wet and very tight pussy. Difficulty in even inserting one finger. When I moved to insert another finger. She stopped me with her hands. Now after fingering her 3-4 minutes, I again moved to lock her in my both arms. I felt like mounting and inserting my cock in her. But somehow controlled and pinning her down in my arms. I kissed for another 10 minutes. She was feeling little uncomfortable and pressed but she was unable to move as I have locked her in my arms. By now she has moved her hand to hold my dick and started milking it. I was madly kissing her on lips, earlobes, neck, nips and chest. She would not have protested, if I had moved to fuck her. But I didn't have protection, that's why I controlled temptation and intensity. Finally came on her stomach. During HJ our eyes were constantly in contact. This was also very satisfying and sexy at same time. Now cleaning and moving to shower. She came with me. Here also she was pretty naughty, both of us were fully wet and have soap all over body. And my god she suddenly came from behind and held me from backside. Her hands were on my chest and she was rubbing my nipples. With suck slippery feeling of soap and wet body. Her poking nipples in my back, I againg went high. She repeated this act 3-4 times and I again masturbated in shower. Then we came out. Wore clothes. She offered me coffee. Which obviously I couldn't deny. Coffee came and we again chit chatted 10 minutes. Then she told that she liked me much and she feels like she already knows me. She told me you look handsome. And you must double girlfriends. WTF. Anyways, she told me to must visit next time.

Color- dark and dusky.

Hair- very long, thick and black.

Appearance. Very high sex appeal, sweet voice.

Vagina- 10/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Service massage-8/10.

B2 B-10/10.

Face- beautiful,

Figure-sexy, short height, compact built.

Damages-.

Counter - 1500.

B2 B- 3000.

But man this was most steamy and intense B2 B session for me in any spa. I cummed like hell with her. She is very jovial and cheerful girl.

SA birds

Any Idea about these birds?? Pics attached. Found them on SA but I think I've seen them on fourm in SP T posts. Asking 12 k and 15 k for short sessions, which is way above what they are worth.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WhatsApp Image 2019-07-07 at 5.30.13 PM.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2019-07-07 at 5.30.15 PM.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2019-07-07 at 6.21.43 PM.jpg‎  

Thanks for the ID on the Indie / SP!

Experience is the best teacher

Quote Originally Posted by VikWacky  [View Original Post]
    There were so many warning signs which are evident as per your report. It has been highlighted many number of times on forum don't trust locanto contacts 99% of them are scammers.

I know what it feels like when you are horny, you try to pounce on the first good opportunity. Apparently I learnt my lesson in the same way long back when I was not aware of the forum at all but you my friend could have easily checked or asked for advise before proceeding. Anyways there are already many reports warning about fraud by locanto contacts.

Sorry couldn't help you with contacts and also I know it's next to impossible now to purchase subscription as credit card payment is on hold. Try to read between the lines, scroll through pages to locate some MPs for yourselves.

Happy hunting bro.
    As stupid as I may sound but even after knowing about the forum and the rules I fell pray to a scam just because I couldn't buy subscription then so locanto and of course 'pussy'. These bastards are so good with convincing. So I guess there's no other way to learn than by scammed once. Because non-serious mongers just come and go in a day, they won't bother to go through it quite often and so learn this thumb rules.

Cam show and thanks to the seniors.

Thanks to Moh1978 to share the detail of miss S cam show with reference. Thanks, bro for the support you have done.

I have never tried a cam show, so just wanted to try cam show and went for 8 min 500 Rs. Her attitude is good. Initially had a test video call with the face mask. She Started the show after 20 min once the amount is credited in Patm.

Still I need to thank two more seniors (Skatman501 and AmitKothari) who supported with the Sp number. Will write the FR once it is done.

Posting Limitations