La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: New Delhi

+ Add Report
Page 2896 of 7433 FirstFirst ... 1896 2396 2796 2846 2886 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 2906 2946 2996 3396 3896 ... LastLast
Results 43,426 to 43,440 of 111481
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Seema

Sorry to hear you only had an average experience with her.

Bro you should have asked to blow for some more time she would have obliged. Yeah she claims she cums easily not sure how much of that is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Metcalfe  [View Original Post]
    Dear brothers,

My first FR.

Thanks to VikWacky for the leads. At first I wanted to go for Ritu MILF but she asked me to come later. Being horny as fuck I decided to go for Seema. After reading his review she was already on my list. I contacted sp T.

Writing on my way back in metro. Called SP T. Destination is 10 min from mvl metro station. Mr T was not there but his boy was there. Room was OK. Seema was already there. She looked the same as she looks in photos. Smooth Bengali skin and pretty face. She is easy to talk to and will make the environment light.

While talking she undressed me. Started kissing me. Lots of lip kiss. Cleaned Jhonny with a tissue paper. And started BBBJ for two to three minutes. Started kissing her neck, lips, ears. Next thing I knew, my jhonny was inside the territory.

Started in mish with lots of lip kisses. She seemed to enjoy the process. Operation mish was for about 15 min. Then asked her to be on top. She obliged. Her hairs on my chest with her riding on top of me was the best moment of the day. Another 15 minutes of spiritual exercise. She started getting tired. I didn't track the time. It must have been around 30 minutes or more. She said she already came once. Asked her if she was tired. Started the deed for one last time in mish. Kissed her a lot. Jerked Jhonny at last while sucking here natty tits.

Face: 8/10.

DFK: 8/10 (lots of kisses but she doesn't open her mouth).

BBBJ: 6/10.

Skin: 10/10.

Damages: 3 k.

Talent: 8/10.

WIR: Definitely.

She doesn't watch the clock, but she didn't gave me more than 40 min. Overall she was very cooperative.

SP T is reliable.

Great FR!

Hi brother,

Can you please share the SP digits with reference. My PM is active. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SitaGunjan  [View Original Post]
    Have tried spa's, SP T, shab and few other indies in the past so wanted to try someone new. This FR is about a month ago (April). A friend of mine shared number of a SP who provides college girls in Delhi so I didn't wanted to miss the chance of fucking college girls also wanted to try someone new. Called the Sp at night around 08:00 PM picked my call and when I asked him about the service he asked me to text over the WA. I obliged and sent a msg and got a reply asking ref. After sharing the ref he asked me to call the next day as it is too late. Next day I called him in the morning and he has asked me to come to his place near DDSC metro station near Delhi university. I denied and asked him to share pics and pricing first although it is a reliable contact from a dearest friend, I didn't want to give a chance. He asked me to make a call from my friend for ref so that he can share the pics with me. I agreed and asked my friend to give his ref. After this he sent me pics of girls who are available at that time. I selected one and informed him that I will be there in few hours. He said ok and informed me that the girl whom I have selected will only be available after 3 PM as she is in college. So I went there by 3:30 PM. He was there on time waiting for me with the girl at the metro station this was the best impression on him as many Sp and inde mostly never come on time (also it might be because the girl classes has been finished). Had a chat for 2 min about how I came to know about his contact and all..

Quote Originally Posted by Rahul5567  [View Original Post]
    How about taking a girl's virginity?

This is no1 in my to-do list which is pending since a long time.
    Had a privilege of deflowering 3 women. The sex as a whole was nothing special and in fact very awkward.

But being the 1st guy in women life, their fear before doing it, their first pain shriek when you go in, the whole attachment later and the the fact that you turned this girls into women has a different high of its own and is truly one of the best pleasures a man can get.

Rpr.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgasmer  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

Can you please suggest few good ones, I am also planning to visit.

PM is on.
    Tried Navya. My type of gal. Slim fair. Damage 3 k. Weak BBBJ. But can take pundind.

G. gets wet like crazy.

Thanks for the info.

This forum is for caring and sharing. I know bong you have been very helpful. This seriously questions on whom to share and what. People just have to control their emotions. So many girls are available, you can avail another one.

Quote Originally Posted by BongEngineer  [View Original Post]
    Dear Buddies,

I have never done this before but I have to call out this idiotic guy named Girish (don't know his ISG username) whose number ends with 555754. He is exactly the kind of psychopath sex maniac that we don't need on this forum. People who have interacted with me know that I have always tried to help others and sometimes the WG or SP leaves you disappointed. But they have never blamed me for it. Now let me tell you what this person did. I gave him contact of WG named Annie who asked him for a strong reference. I managed to get a word for him to the girl using my friend who acted as reference. The girl still refused to meet him and asked not to further circulate the number. Girish meanwhile continued buzzing me as if I am her pimp and am obliged to get the girl to meet him. Anyway I told him about the girl refusing to meet him and lo and behold he shared the entire screenshot of our conversation with the girl. The result is that the WG is very annoyed, my friend is super angry as Annie rebuked him for sharing her number and this nincompoop as probably leaked to her the details of this forum as well. I have only one thing to say to Girish. Despite this habit of mine, I lead a normal decent life and treat even WG with dignity. In your twisted mind if this gives you a kick, be forewarned that one day you will land in real deep shit as there are some real rowdy elements in this trade. And then you sick sense of humor will be of little help. May better sense prevail!

Nice FR.

Awesome FR, please share price also. I have sent you PM, please reply as soon as possible.

Charlie28.

Have tried spa's, SP T, shab and few other indies in the past so wanted to try someone new. This FR is about a month ago (April). A friend of mine shared number of a SP who provides college girls in Delhi so I didn't wanted to miss the chance of fucking college girls also wanted to try someone new. Called the Sp at night around 08:00 PM picked my call and when I asked him about the service he asked me to text over the WA. I obliged and sent a msg and got a reply asking ref. After sharing the ref he asked me to call the next day as it is too late. Next day I called him in the morning and he has asked me to come to his place near DDSC metro station near Delhi university. I denied and asked him to share pics and pricing first although it is a reliable contact from a dearest friend, I didn't want to give a chance. He asked me to make a call from my friend for ref so that he can share the pics with me. I agreed and asked my friend to give his ref. After this he sent me pics of girls who are available at that time. I selected one and informed him that I will be there in few hours. He said ok and informed me that the girl whom I have selected will only be available after 3 PM as she is in college. So I went there by 3:30 PM. He was there on time waiting for me with the girl at the metro station this was the best impression on him as many Sp and inde mostly never come on time (also it might be because the girl classes has been finished). Had a chat for 2 min about how I came to know about his contact and all. Informed me that if I want room he can arrange the place for an extra 1 K. I said I already booked oyo (I didn't wanted to visit his place because I was thinking that there would be more customers and that would spoil my mood and also that may effect the service). Finally gave money to him and left with the girl to oyo..

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by VikWacky  [View Original Post]
    Amazing time you had brother. Well written FR. What were the damages brother?
    Bro,

What a f marathon you have completed. Completely killed it.

You should be made the college Dean for this effort.

Well well well

Amazing time you had brother. Well written FR. What were the damages brother?

Have tried spa's, SP T, shab and few other indies in the past so wanted to try someone new. This FR is about a month ago (April). A friend of mine shared number of a SP who provides college girls in Delhi so I didn't wanted to miss the chance of fucking college girls also wanted to try someone new. Called the Sp at night around 08:00 PM picked my call and when I asked him about the service he asked me to text over the WA. I obliged and sent a msg and got a reply asking ref. After sharing the ref he asked me to call the next day as it is too late. Next day I called him in the morning and he has asked me to come to his place near DDSC metro station near Delhi university. I denied and asked him to share pics and pricing first although it is a reliable contact from a dearest friend, I didn't want to give a chance. He asked me to make a call from my friend for ref so that he can share the pics with me. I agreed and asked my friend to give his ref. After this he sent me pics of girls who are available at that time. I selected one and informed him that I will be there in few hours. He said ok and informed me that the girl whom I have selected will only be available after 3 PM as she is in college. So I went there by 3:30 PM. He was there on time waiting for me with the girl at the metro station this was the best impression on him as many Sp and inde mostly never come on time (also it might be because the girl classes has been finished). Had a chat for 2 min about how I came to know about his contact and all. Informed me that if I want room he can arrange the place for an extra 1 K.

Nice one.

Nice FR. And great finds.

What were the damage??

Have tried spa's, SP T, shab and few other indies in the past so wanted to try someone new. This FR is about a month ago (April). A friend of mine shared number of a SP who provides college girls in Delhi so I didn't wanted to miss the chance of fucking college girls also wanted to try someone new. Called the Sp at night around 08:00 PM picked my call and when I asked him about the service he asked me to text over the WA. I obliged and sent a msg and got a reply asking ref. After sharing the ref he asked me to call the next day as it is too late. Next day I called him in the morning and he has asked me to come to his place near DDSC metro station near Delhi university. I denied and asked him to share pics and pricing first although it is a reliable contact from a dearest friend, I didn't want to give a chance. He asked me to make a call from my friend for ref so that he can share the pics with me. I agreed and asked my friend to give his ref. After this he sent me pics of girls who are available at that time. I selected one and informed him that I will be there in few hours. He said ok and informed me that the girl whom I have selected will only be available after 3 PM as she is in college. So I went there by 3:30 PM. He was there on time waiting for me with the girl at the metro station this was the best impression on him as many Sp and inde mostly never come on time (also it might be because the girl classes has been finished). Had a chat for 2 min about how I came to know about his contact and all. Informed me that if I want room he can arrange the place for an extra 1 K. I said I already booked oyo (I didn't wanted to visit his place because I was thinking that there would be more customers and that would spoil my mood and also that may effect the service). Finally gave money to him and left with the girl to oyo.

Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by RajSharma61  [View Original Post]
    Had this encounter almost a month Back with Service from SP Sid.

The Girl was available at Roseate near Airport. Apparently, she is an ex-air hostess. She showed her pics in uniform. So reached room as per SP Guidance. Was greeted with a wow moment. She looked hot in a sexy dress. She was a Punjabi patka around the late '20's. Had a good conversation, she was good at holding a conversation like a professionally educated girl. Really it felt talking to a good high-class girl.

So after the conversation, things moved to Bed. She looked so sexy and ravishing in experience lingerie as the clothes came off..
    Thanks for sharing the info. Please share SP SID contact, PM Open. Other suggestion or contact are welcome for Delhi.

Delhi College Girls SP.

Have tried spa's, SP T, shab and few other indies in the past so wanted to try someone new. This FR is about a month ago (April). A friend of mine shared number of a SP who provides college girls in Delhi so I didn't wanted to miss the chance of fucking college girls also wanted to try someone new. Called the Sp at night around 08:00 PM picked my call and when I asked him about the service he asked me to text over the WA. I obliged and sent a msg and got a reply asking ref. After sharing the ref he asked me to call the next day as it is too late. Next day I called him in the morning and he has asked me to come to his place near DDSC metro station near Delhi university. I denied and asked him to share pics and pricing first although it is a reliable contact from a dearest friend, I didn't want to give a chance. He asked me to make a call from my friend for ref so that he can share the pics with me. I agreed and asked my friend to give his ref. After this he sent me pics of girls who are available at that time. I selected one and informed him that I will be there in few hours. He said ok and informed me that the girl whom I have selected will only be available after 3 PM as she is in college. So I went there by 3:30 PM. He was there on time waiting for me with the girl at the metro station this was the best impression on him as many Sp and inde mostly never come on time (also it might be because the girl classes has been finished). Had a chat for 2 min about how I came to know about his contact and all. Informed me that if I want room he can arrange the place for an extra 1 K. I said I already booked oyo (I didn't wanted to visit his place because I was thinking that there would be more customers and that would spoil my mood and also that may effect the service). Finally gave money to him and left with the girl to oyo.

First day. Girl in black top and blue jean.

Entered the room and had a chit chat for 10 minutes. She was cool and was very friendly. She said that she is a second year student and does this very rarely whenever she wants money. In the beginning I didn't trust her as most of the birds says the same. She slowly started kissing and continued foreplay for 15 minutes. Undressed me and she undressed herself. I can feel her smooth white skin. No tummy at all and her medium sized boobs are handful Started sucking nipples which made me go crazy. She took out wet wipes and cream from her bag and cleaned johnny. Started BBJ while maintaining continuous eye contact. After 5 minutes felt like Cumming in mouth but didn't wanted to end the session with CIM so asked her to stop and continued DFK for few minutes while fingering her. Her lips are to die for. Such soft lips. Her pussy is completely wet. Wanted to try DATY. Asked her for 69. She said "anything for you baby". Both exchanged pleasures in 69 and was about to cum so changed the position. She asked me if I want to start the deed before changing the position or if I still want BBJ. I said let's start the deed. She asked me if I had see. I took out from my pant and seeing that she said she don't want to use it. I asked her why & she said that she gets hurt using the dotted condoms and that spoils her mood. I was scared because I don't have any other. She smiled and took out Durex from her bag. Soon started the deed in WOT she went crazy moaning I can feel that its real her breathing is also increasing. Tried reverse cow girl, doggy and finally came in missionary. We both had shower together came back to bed cuddled each other for 10 minutes relaxed and dressed. I was very much impressed because she maintains very good hygiene. Uses mouth wash at the starting before the deed as well as after the deed. Also she smells great when she came to the room in the starting. Her pussy is clean and shaved. She speaks fluent English. Asked her number for which she denied and said that she will not do this frequently. She said that if I am available then her sp will be sending her pics. I didn't want to force her for number because there are many other birds to taste but this girl would be my favorite.

Looks - 9/10 (My opinion).

Deed - 10/10.

Attitude - 10/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

BBJ - 9/10.

Pussy - 9/10 (clean and tight).

GFE -10/10.

VFM - 100%.

WIR. Definitely if she is available again.

Cons: No CIM, No anal, No rimming.

Second time. Girl with black bottom sleeveless.

Couldn't forget the service that I had so wanted to try the same girl again so called the SP and the girl was not available and also he said that he cannot assure that when that same girl would be available but he assured that the girls who are available with him are college girls and 100% GFE is guarantee. Trusted him and asked to send pics and chose this girl. Picked her from a different place near AIIMS. This time the SP has not reached the location to drop but was in conference. The girl was waiting at the location on time and picked her and reach the hotel. Perky nipples, smooth skin, handful boobs. Bites a lot and is very wild on bed. Enjoys and at the time tries to please you.

Looks - 9/10.

Deed - 10/10.

Attitude - 10/10.

Boobs - 10/10.

BBJ - 10/10.

Pussy - 9/10 (-1) a bit hairy and tight.

GFE -10/10.

VFM - 100%.

WIR. Definitely.

Positions tried: doggy, 69, standing, missionary and finished in CIM girl on knees while I was standing. Sucked every drop but didn't swallow. As soon as I completely ejaculated she went to the washroom cleaned her mouth completely with mouth wash and had bath. I felt happy seeing how much importance she gives for hygiene.

Pros: CIM available.

Cons: No anal, No rimming.

Third time: green dress sleeveless.

Called Sp at around 7 PM and at that time no one was available but I requested him a lot and then he arranged this girl.

Looks- 8/10 (has little tummy which could be turn off).

Deed- 11/10 (Tigress).

Attitude- 11/10 (very very cooperative and frequently asks if I like the position and if I want to try something else).

Boobs - 11/10 (I though that the boobs are saggy looking at the pic but I am wrong she has huge melons but just a bit saggy which is not a turn off).

BBJ- 10/10.

Pussy- 8/10 (moderately tight).

GFE-10/10.

VFM- 100%.

WIR. Maybe.

Positions tried: Miss, doggy, WOT and finally came while tit fuck.

Cons: No anal, No rimming, No CIM.

Fourth Time:- Black top, grey skirt.

Looks- 10/10 (milky white than the pic and she is just 20).

Deed- 10/10 (talks dirty during deed which could be a turn on for few).

Attitude- 10/10 (very friendly).

Boobs- 11/10 (bazookas).

CBJ- 9/10 (though she does with condoms she makes her efforts).

Pussy- 10/10 (clean, shaved, tight and pink).

GFE-10/10.

VFM- 100%.

WIR. Yes for DATY.

Positions tried: DATY, Missionary, WOT, standing near wall and finally came in cow girl.

Cons: No anal, No rimming, No CIM.

Pros: perfect pussy to fuck and especially for DATY.

SP: polite, genuine and also he speaks English (might be he is a college student which I believed after looking at him).

All the girls I have tried from him are hygiene and speaks fluent English and with this I can surely say that they are college students. None of them wants to share their number.

He requested me not to share the pics with anyone as they are college students and this might spoil their life. But sharing the FR without pics doesn't make any sense and only senior members and paid subscribers can view the pics so that might not be a problem. Though I am cropping the eyes so that the complete face would not be revealed.

Happy to share the contact and also would appreciate if any brother could provide contact of inde or SP with similar services except SP T, SP Sid, SP Akash (laxmi nagar), Zareen, Shabnam, Kanak, Mahi, Kavya as I already tried them.

Thanks is advance.

Happy mongering.

P.S: please don't mind I am not that good in writing FR's.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9711.jpg‎   _MG_5188.jpg‎   IMG_4818.jpg‎   IMG_0120.jpg‎  

Go to the doctor

Very sad to hear your plight.

But it was slightly funny too, but jokes apart go to the doctor man, why take chances. Better be sure than being sorry.

Go to the doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by SkypeKahinka  [View Original Post]
    Went to this spa reading FRs.

Went in, paid 700 at counter for 45 minutes. Lineup was disappointing. The saving grace was a brown haired Punjabi looking babe. Walked in and asked me straight whom I have tried earlier. I said a random name. Jokingly said A level not allowed as it is painful. I lost my thinking ability when I heard the charges. She said 1500 with BJ and no anal. I said 1 K, she said 1200.

Jugs were huge but tummy was even more huge. Skin was clean. She rimmed me. I was scared that at such a cheap rate I won't give my naked dick in her mouth. Tried missy, then WOT and came. Was surprised to see some white substance from her toys, asked her she said it's milk. The content was thick, I was scared, is it really milk or something else.

Rpr.

Hey,

Can you please suggest few good ones, I am also planning to visit.

PM is on.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolDude14  [View Original Post]
    Hey bros,

Planning to visit this spa. Any inputs on the latest gems had tried a couple back in Feb.

Thanks.

True.

That's true Raj. I am still waiting for my turn. God knows when it will come true.

Quote Originally Posted by Raj2910  [View Original Post]
    I am glad you had a good time with her. She is worth every penny that one pays her but only request is that no one should disclose to her about this forum. She thinks whoever I give her reference is personally known to me. I am just trying to help her for some reason.

Cheers!

Posting Limitations