Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: South China - Dongguan

+ Add Report
Page 181 of 552 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 191 231 281 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 8279
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Guoren  [View Original Post]
    Let me know if you want to hang out at all late August, I will be in CP. I will attend at least 1 BSD party, too.

By the way, I think the guy dry humping all the girls after a few bevvies was Eddie. But not sure.
    Will be there 27 & 28 Aug. Maybe see you at one of BSD parties.

Bruce Tea says Hi!

Hey guys, am sitting around here with Bruce Tea and a few others and Bruce wants me to say Hi Y'all!

He's too damn busy figuring out his next rain-out moves that he don't' have time to get on LOL!

SEAJ

Quote Originally Posted by SE Asia Joe  [View Original Post]
    Do NOT ever go to Zhong Yan clinic on the main hotel drag in Chang Ping in front of the Hui Mei hotel. Total rip-off scam and totally no ethics AT ALL.

My li'l friend and I was just walking on ZhongYan street when I recalled that she had told me previous night that she was experiencing some itching "down there." I'm pretty sure that it's just a very minor case of thrush. Something quite common amongst gals during hot humid weather. And thus decided to just drop in that DEVIL CLINIC to get some OTC meds.

Well. No. The doctor insists that she needs to examine her first. Pay RMB 30 (the start of the trap). All along her / I telling her that we just want a course of medicine to take and definitely NO lousy drip as they're ALWAYS prescribing this in China.

OK. VERY perfunctory examination which only consists of questions and she told us to pay the cashier. RMB 245, which I thought, hmmm, kinda high but OK I guess. Wait in the room. And then this nurse shows up with 4 drips. And which I then protested that this is NOT what we wanted. The supposed Doctor then tells me that the 245 also includes an actual examination of her down there. And so off my friend went by herself to the examination room.

About 10 minutes or so later. The nurse got me and told me to come right away to see something. And when I entered the room, there was my friend with her legs strapped up, an examination tool stuck up her nether region and blood oozing out from the top of her vagina. (she had NOT had any blood discharge, not even spotting prior to this)

The doctor and nurse then telling us that she needs an emergency operation to "cure her." Here all along my friend was just helplessly strapped up and her telling me later on that when they first "examined" her, that she felt little pain but that as it progressed, she then felt a sharp pain. Which I am pretty sure was when the doctor actually just made a cut or wound to cause bleeding.

My friend was of course in a panic and I couldn't even think straight as I was not about to risk her life deciding wrongly. And after more horror proclamations about needing to stop the bleeding and to make sure that her condition was not going to spread to her being unable to give birth in the future etc, I relented and agreed to the operation. Kaching. Another RMB 1, 000.

After the "operation" which lasted a whole of about 5 minutes, and after she recovered from the anaesthesia. It was off to the drip room for a drip, with instructions to come back the next day for a follow up exammination.

Next day. Just a perfunctory examination and then another drip. RMB 245 again. And at the end of the drip. Instructions that she must come back for AT LEAST another 5 days to make sure she completes the antibiotic course. At 245 a pop again.

So all in all its, going to cost about RMB 3, 000. Just because of a bad decision on our part to visit this Quack of a clinic instead of the Chang Ping hospital where I and my friends had usually gone to and where we got good (albeit also a bit pricey. But nothing like this!) and PROPER treatment.

So. Make sure you do NOT ever go to this rip off joint! Its not only going to make a big dent on your pocket. No matter how minor the ailment is. But they're actually going to do you physical harm. Just to rip you off.

WATCH OUT!

SEAJ.

Ps. During the course of the physical exam when my friend was alone with the doctor. Out of the clear blue sky, she had actually asked my friend where her BF is from. To which she absent-mindedly just replied. And which I KNOW its this Thievin' doctor's need to double check to make sure that we were going to be a good target for her scam.
    When I was in CP in March I got a stomach problem. The staff at Miraton recommended I go to the hospital but I thought I'd look for a clinic close by. Found the aforementioned clinic, asked for a doctor, shown one, was unimpressed (he just did not look like a doc). Went to the hospital recommended by the Miraton. I had to register first, got excellent attention from a nurse and doctor and received medication, paid 70RMB in all and problem went away. Can't recall the name of the hospital. If you ask Miraton staff, they should tell. About 3 miles from Miraton.

This is by-design.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettsetter  [View Original Post]
    In CP. Dinner time generally is not 5/5:30 pm With the normal routine, being up until 2-3 a. M, you generally don't wake up until about 10-11 am If you're lucky. Which means you eat around 12, then having your dinner at 5:30 is a little early for anyone that does the general CP routine. You really get hungry around 7-8 pm (I've been going to CP for a decade. It's the natural schedule). Which means you get hungray while at the KTV. So you have two choices: 1) eat the KTV fare. Fried rice / noodles 2) leave your gal and go to dinner. 3) get take out.

So while you may be hungry 24 hours a day. The general meal times, don't coincide with KTV times. I remember when I first started out, at Lion, it wasn't happening until 8:30 pm perfect for Dinner at 7.

It wouldn't be a bad idea to have a KTV start later. Might be good for an "angle" for business.

-Jett
    Interesting discussion. I am sure I am pointing the obvious here. This, IMHO, is purely driven a business decision. They know 5-5:30p is not your normal dinner hour, and make the flower street@6pm so you go there to get your pick, then order food to eat AT KTV. They *charge* you more for the convenience. For folks who leave early to maximize the evening activities in the bedroom, this is probably the preferred option. They don't do this from the perspective of the customers but to maximize their profit. .

My 2 fen,

Staid

Dinner Time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mock A Bee  [View Original Post]
    Cantonese people eat 24hrs a day.

Perhaps not a full dinner but snacking on anything tasty for sure.

No! I don't mean snacking on meow meow either.

You must not be Cantonese.

MAB
    In CP. Dinner time generally is not 5/5:30 pm With the normal routine, being up until 2-3 a. M, you generally don't wake up until about 10-11 a. M. If you're lucky. Which means you eat around 12, then having your dinner at 5:30 is a little early for anyone that does the general CP routine. You really get hungry around 7-8 pm (I've been going to CP for a decade. It's the natural schedule). Which means you get hungray while at the KTV. So you have two choices: 1) eat the KTV fare. Fried rice / noodles 2) leave your gal and go to dinner. 3) get take out.

So while you may be hungry 24 hours a day. The general meal times, don't coincide with KTV times. I remember when I first started out, at Lion, it wasn't happening until 8:30 pm perfect for Dinner at 7.

It wouldn't be a bad idea to have a KTV start later. Might be good for an "angle" for business.

-Jett

Hungry?

Freepeaks,

Actually, I eat at 5:30 before the line up quite often. But then again when I miss my dinner, I tend to always end up sharing McDonald's delivery with you!

If you are brave enough, I think we should ask BSD to set up Walter KTV event. I know it's going to be a really bad experience, but perhaps your Rock Star can hook us up with some nice gals. What do you think?

AsnDragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Freepeaks  [View Original Post]
    Who the fuck is hungry at 5. 30? Maybe when you are 70, but 5. 30 is way to early for dinner. And for anyone coming from HK, Shenzhen, etc after.

Work hours 6. 00 start is early. I think a 9pm start would be welcomed by girls and guys both at least at one venue. They like to copy each other.

But not differentiate. I remember one story where the Virgin see through outfits were identical to CaliRed KTV because the owner of Virgin went there and.

Stole the idea (a good idea). Flower street clearly has become more popular, and I think that a later start for one place (say Amazon) would differentiate them further.

Hopeless romantic

SEAJoe,

You know it's strange, but I remember you telling your story before. Not sure if it was in person or not. But didn't this happen like 1. 5 years to 2 years ago? I thought that you swore that you would not fall too deeply into any girls anymore? But then again it's quite difficult when you meet that special girl that you "click" with. It's actually quite hard in CP to find a girl that you truly "click" with. Most of them either already have boyfriends, are jaded due to being exposed to this field for too long, or they are just in it for the financial gains and emotional attachment is the least of their priorities.

I can never understand some girls in China. For the life of me I can never understand the paths that they choose to take. For example, I've had my own share of stories where I fall head over heels for a girl, wanting to take care of them, but they flat out refuse the help and would choose to be a WG instead of taking the easy way out of things. To understand a China girl is truly an art that takes a lifetime. Apparently, if SEAJoe can't even master it, there's little hope for the rest of us.

AsnDragon.

Quote Originally Posted by SE Asia Joe  [View Original Post]
    Well. Since it IS a lazy Sunday afternoon here – and I'm just laying around waiting till the time I get on the train to CP tonight, might as well C+P a report I had recently posted up on the other site.

Hope you guys like it:

Name: KE KE.

Link: Long gone but she was a BBS gal at the Jun Hui (ex-swan lake) which no longer exists!

Face: IMHO a solid 4. 5/5 and is one of the best looking BBS gals I know – pretty, poised, knows how to dress AND carry herself. Very slight oily skin problem.

Body: 4/5 as she really does NOT have big boobs – which actually don't do much for me. Big boobs I mean. Otherwise, very nice and most importantly CLEAN and fragrant! Quite tall for a CP gal. Approx 5'5"

Age of the girl: 19 at the time.

Skill: 4. 5/5 – oh she knew her stuff here – very well trained by her previous patron – but a bit too submissive perhaps (God – can never be 100% satisfied can I. Huh?)

Service: a solid 5/5 as it was all done with heart – at least IMHO.

Agent: Sammi the * Momma – who BTW is still operating a BBS across the street from the Swan Lake hotel.

Re-try factor. Definitely 5/5. But I cain't. As I cain't find her no more

Over-all rating. 4/5, 1 off for how it all ended. Just 1 off!

Who the fuck is hungry at 5. 30? Maybe when you are 70, but 5. 30 is way to early for dinner. And for anyone coming from HK, Shenzhen, etc after.

Work hours 6. 00 start is early. I think a 9pm start would be welcomed by girls and guys both at least at one venue. They like to copy each other.

But not differentiate. I remember one story where the Virgin see through outfits were identical to CaliRed KTV because the owner of Virgin went there and.

Stole the idea (a good idea). Flower street clearly has become more popular, and I think that a later start for one place (say Amazon) would differentiate them further.
    Cantonese people eat 24hrs a day.

Perhaps not a full dinner but snacking on anything tasty for sure.

No! I don't mean snacking on meow meow either.

You must not be Cantonese.

MAB

ZHONGYAN CLINIC. Total SCAM RIP OFF DEVIL CLINIC

Do NOT ever go to Zhong Yan clinic on the main hotel drag in Chang Ping in front of the Hui Mei hotel. Total rip-off scam and totally no ethics AT ALL.

My li'l friend and I was just walking on ZhongYan street when I recalled that she had told me previous night that she was experiencing some itching "down there." I'm pretty sure that it's just a very minor case of thrush. Something quite common amongst gals during hot humid weather. And thus decided to just drop in that DEVIL CLINIC to get some OTC meds.

Well. No. The doctor insists that she needs to examine her first. Pay RMB 30 (the start of the trap). All along her / I telling her that we just want a course of medicine to take and definitely NO lousy drip as they're ALWAYS prescribing this in China.

OK. VERY perfunctory examination which only consists of questions and she told us to pay the cashier. RMB 245, which I thought, hmmm, kinda high but OK I guess. Wait in the room. And then this nurse shows up with 4 drips. And which I then protested that this is NOT what we wanted. The supposed Doctor then tells me that the 245 also includes an actual examination of her down there. And so off my friend went by herself to the examination room.

About 10 minutes or so later. The nurse got me and told me to come right away to see something. And when I entered the room, there was my friend with her legs strapped up, an examination tool stuck up her nether region and blood oozing out from the top of her vagina. (she had NOT had any blood discharge, not even spotting prior to this)

The doctor and nurse then telling us that she needs an emergency operation to "cure her." Here all along my friend was just helplessly strapped up and her telling me later on that when they first "examined" her, that she felt little pain but that as it progressed, she then felt a sharp pain. Which I am pretty sure was when the doctor actually just made a cut or wound to cause bleeding.

My friend was of course in a panic and I couldn't even think straight as I was not about to risk her life deciding wrongly. And after more horror proclamations about needing to stop the bleeding and to make sure that her condition was not going to spread to her being unable to give birth in the future etc, I relented and agreed to the operation. Kaching. Another RMB 1, 000.

After the "operation" which lasted a whole of about 5 minutes, and after she recovered from the anaesthesia. It was off to the drip room for a drip, with instructions to come back the next day for a follow up exammination.

Next day. Just a perfunctory examination and then another drip. RMB 245 again. And at the end of the drip. Instructions that she must come back for AT LEAST another 5 days to make sure she completes the antibiotic course. At 245 a pop again.

So all in all its, going to cost about RMB 3, 000. Just because of a bad decision on our part to visit this Quack of a clinic instead of the Chang Ping hospital where I and my friends had usually gone to and where we got good (albeit also a bit pricey. But nothing like this!) and PROPER treatment.

So. Make sure you do NOT ever go to this rip off joint! Its not only going to make a big dent on your pocket. No matter how minor the ailment is. But they're actually going to do you physical harm. Just to rip you off.

WATCH OUT!

SEAJ.

Ps. During the course of the physical exam when my friend was alone with the doctor. Out of the clear blue sky, she had actually asked my friend where her BF is from. To which she absent-mindedly just replied. And which I KNOW its this Thievin' doctor's need to double check to make sure that we were going to be a good target for her scam.

As the saying goes, in Rome do as the Romans. When you are in CP, you should adapt to the timing instead of them compromising you. Beforehand and prior your arrival, you should know the timing so just follow accordingly. What is your priority? Pussies or food when in CP?

Quote Originally Posted by Sardaukar1  [View Original Post]
    Well why not just eat dinner earlier. You go to CP for the girls not its cuisine. Just get dinner over with at 5:30pm and then enjoy KTV afterwards without worrying about food.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Guoren  [View Original Post]
    And four guys had a bald guy by his arms and legs while another gang member smashed his head with his fist many times. I felt I'd arrived in "Vice City" and I had!
    Can you elaborate on the head bashing? Where was that? Was it local on local or perhaps a robbery. I think that deserves some elaboration.

I am going to visit Dongguan with a few of my bros during the week of mid August. Anybody wants to join in? Would love to meet up with you legends BSD, AZNCat, SEAJ, OAH, etc. We're definitely doing Mayflower.

I know I don't have PM privileges yet, am currently in Taipei so wait till I get back and I'll activate it.

Mayflower, flower street

Quote Originally Posted by Bull Dozer  [View Original Post]
    Could someone please explain where is May Flower located & phone # also where is flower Street? Thanks.

BD
    Hii BD,

Mayflower is the hotel at the end of swan lake street. The k is behind the hotel, flower street is happening inside the k daily starting around 6:30pm. If you have a hard time finding the k after you got to the hotel (just hail a cab and tell the driver to go to wu-yue-hua, it's should be around 10-12 rmb from miraton. 10 mins w / o traffic) , just follow the parade of beauties will lead you to the mecca.

I suggest you find a party to join (BSD is your bet if you are by yourself, and get 1 of the biz card from the mommy to set you up by the performance area if you are by yourself so that you can pick the talents to sit with you. I believe there is a 98rmb / person min spending if you sit at the the performance area. IMHO, the performance area tends to be very loud and it's hard to chit chat w / and put your mojo on the girl as others looking. Maybe it's just me, I am not very good at this. .

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Staid

ST and LT

Quote Originally Posted by Azncat  [View Original Post]
    OAH.

They were very playful in bed. Tickling, cuddling, kissing, bed talk, all that stuff. And sometimes I just want to have a warm body next to me when I sleep. The sex is only a small part of the experience for me.

@Staid Lo.

Both of the girls were awesome that night. I was sad to let the other one go, but you have to make the choice.

I actually deleted her contact info when I switched countries. Sorry!
    Agree with Azncat, imo, ST is just to satisfy the primal urge, for that, SN provides a better value. LT is more of a 1-nite stand kind of fantasy, with an option for another pop in the morning. Of the number time I took home from k, I only had 1 ST. I kicked her out early because she was so low class, making dirty joke and swearing all nite even though she was a pretty good f*ck.

Azncat, no worries on the contact, I am sure I can find many that fits her profile in CP. .

Cheers,

Staid.

BTW, I was watching the mentalist on the flight. Does anyone find Robin Tunney (the lead female detective on the show) hot? Somehow women in uniform turn me on, do you know if there is any k that caters to those fetishes? I have done race car drivers, and ol in different SN in CP already.

Posting Limitations