La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Morocco

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 198 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 132 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2967
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBoring37  [View Original Post]
    Apartments in general are unsafe unless you put on new locks on in my opinion. You put so much at risk with most apartment rentals with no safe. I don't get why mongers do it! With apartments its hard to protect yourself from scams (fake police, getting teamed up on with no help, etc, etc) compared to hotels. I wonder if "local moroccans" can be had or is it just foreigners who visit morocco that can be had? Is Morocco like Dubai in which foreign women are the only p4p? Also I am shocked that not 1 person suggested at least 1 hotel! Something just doesn't smell right here! Last but not least I wonder if anyone can compare Turkey to Morocco scene?
    Dubai safer but more expensive (and I regret ever penny I spent there after Moro) you can't compare to Moro. Beside all the negatives still you think about coming back before boarding back home. Something bizarre about this place. P4p faster and It's different from all other place.

500 Dirhams in Casablanca

Lets make this simple.

The single best place to pick up the working puta in Morocco is at Cafe de Fleurs in Casablanca before 10pm. You will NOT pay over 500Dhs ever and as you will be paying the twats after sex you can demand 2, 3 or more pops. If you did NOT RTFF, this large restaurant bar is on the road across from the Le Meridien Mansour.

1. Marrakech is a fucking tourist town full of crazy wealthy Yanks, French, Scandis, UK etc tourists who will overpay for everything. I know girls from Casa who get a minimum of 1500Dhs in Marrakech while getting 500Dhs in Casa, same girls from Le Fleurs etc. In Marrakech the very smart and I mean very smart Morocaino hookers know the going rates and it is almost like they are bloody well unionized cause seldom will they come down in price.

2. Casablanca is a business town and there is little in the way of regular tourism outside of the idiots on their 5 star bus tours who get lead to the overly touristy "Ricks".5 star hotels, brief Medina tours etc. At places like Pool Hall 28, my mates NEVER paid more than 500Dhs, usually 350-400Dhs even if the woman asked for 1000. Reason, there are many more women then real paying customers. And as the night wears on the prices come down and down.

3. Agadir, Essouria etc are more remote tourist towns (so see 1 for Marrakech) but generally there will be less competition for the women.

MARCO POLO. You sir are spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by BengaliMonger  [View Original Post]
    Hi Mongers.

Visited Marrakech a number of times. Was there about 3 weeks ago stayed at Plaza, but experienced a lot of problems with getting the girls in the apartments. Has anyone else had the same issues? Could someone please recommend any other apartments / villas to the same standard and near by to Plaza.
    Plaza has a good fornuter but It's sec problem with girls, , I stayed in Garden City but my Friends stay in Mermass (near to cinma cafe) 2 building but you have to see more than one apartment because it diffident, fee 1 bed room apartment 400dh and in high season don't pay more than 600. 2 bed room 800dh no more. There Papblyon but it's a bit far from plaza.

Quote Originally Posted by Neddy69  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellow mongers, I want to share with you some Intel on Agadir, spent three weeks there in February. I read through a lot reports.

Following TIPS:

1. Get an apartment, in either Dakhla or near Blvd Hassan II chose a discrete location, price is around 250 to 350 DH a day.

2. Get an english speaking minder, I found one in an Internet shop near the University after a lot of searching, he delivered the goods to the door, tell him what you want, you have to use him only once or twice after you deal with the girls directly, they are happy to introduce you to their girl friends. Cost for the minder Max 100 DH for the girl one hr / 300 DH night max 500 DH.

3. Get a local mobile prepaid card, bring a used phone.

4. Avoid pickup of pros at the discos, use them for fun or make an appointment with the pro for next day for NO MORE than 3-500 DH if you approach them in the Disco they first ask for the tourist dummy price of 1000 DH.

5. Avoid night pickups, I had the classic Police / Taxi / Pro combo, they tried to rip me off but I just told them to fuck off, there is no lay that you cannot drive with a woman in the same Taxi bullshit.

6. Some basic french is helpful.

7. Most of the known mongering hotspots were pretty bad, that means empty like McDs, the locals said business has never been so bad.

8. Be discrete, no kisses no holding hands etc. In public.

9. There is a lot of young juicy pussy to be had and the moroccan girls a smoking hot, many you can use all three holes.

10. Make the dates during afternoon or day, any woman considered on the street alone after dark is a potential pro.

11. Avoid rippoffs on the street there is a few pros forget them
    EXACTLY! I couldn't put it any better! And that goes for every city in morocco! If you guys enjoy getting ripped off, get ripped off somewere else, please. Lately its been hard to fuck hookers in morocco for less than 600 dirhams a night, thanks to overpayers. I never give more than 500 dirhams a night, in tanger or casablanca. When they have no other choice, or they accept, or go home alone with nothing in their pockets.

AGADIR report February

Hi fellow mongers, I want to share with you some Intel on Agadir, spent three weeks there in February. I read through a lot reports.

Following TIPS:

1. Get an apartment, in either Dakhla or near Blvd Hassan II chose a discrete location, price is around 250 to 350 DH a day.

2. Get an english speaking minder, I found one in an Internet shop near the University after a lot of searching, he delivered the goods to the door, tell him what you want, you have to use him only once or twice after you deal with the girls directly, they are happy to introduce you to their girl friends. Cost for the minder Max 100 DH for the girl one hr / 300 DH night max 500 DH.

3. Get a local mobile prepaid card, bring a used phone.

4. Avoid pickup of pros at the discos, use them for fun or make an appointment with the pro for next day for NO MORE than 3-500 DH if you approach them in the Disco they first ask for the tourist dummy price of 1000 DH.

5. Avoid night pickups, I had the classic Police / Taxi / Pro combo, they tried to rip me off but I just told them to fuck off, there is no lay that you cannot drive with a woman in the same Taxi bullshit.

6. Some basic french is helpful.

7. Most of the known mongering hotspots were pretty bad, that means empty like McDs, the locals said business has never been so bad.

8. Be discrete, no kisses no holding hands etc. In public.

9. There is a lot of young juicy pussy to be had and the moroccan girls a smoking hot, many you can use all three holes.

10. Make the dates during afternoon or day, any woman considered on the street alone after dark is a potential pro.

11. Avoid rippoffs on the street there is a few pros forget them

Quote Originally Posted by BengaliMonger  [View Original Post]
    The other apartment was 800dm per night. How much have you paid for plaza and which website did you book it through?
    Hi, can you please activate your private messenger here on this website, because otherwise it is a little bit difficult to share this information for the whole forum, I can not send you private messages here, because yours is not activated.

Blvd the

Quote Originally Posted by Bavell  [View Original Post]
    Great information there, Belvaros. Thanks.

One more question:

Yesterday I came across this 10 minute video on the night life in Casablanca.

http://metropolistv.nl/en/themes/pro...-of-casablanca

Hopefully I am permitted to post the link but if it doesn't appear simply Google:

Metropolistv – casablanca

The first one should read: 'Undercover in the Red Light District of Casablanca'

Click and watch it. At exactly 2 minutes and 30 seconds in there is a very short clip (3 or 4 seconds so you have to watch closely) of 2 very mature and matronly women who quickly walk away when they see the camera. They almost look like grandmothers. Well, those are EXACTLY the type of women I love. Seriously.

Now, if only I could find out which street they were standing on! I have no clue and the interviewer (Selma) doesn't say.

Anyway thanks again.
    Like many Moroccans, the people in the clip are full of it. You MAY find a few old bags in the Medina. If you find ANY on Blvd D'Anfa or Mohammed V, well good luck, although the parks behind the French Embassy backing onto Hassan II may have a few, but the risk of them being a put up for the corrupt pigs is high. Anyway I digress.

I will look up a map and see if I can post one here of a place where you will find many of them, it is a downstairs Oriental Disco just around the corner from the cobble stoned mall in the center of Casablanca. I used to go down there after Jet 7 was closed to drink for the rest of the night. Found some good lookers and 80% real oldies along the lines of what you want. The name of the road is Avenue Lalla Ya Cout irnoically just between Avenue Chaouia (The street Transatlantique is on) and the next street. But if you get there just walk around that downtown area and ask for Oriental Disco. The Moroccans are generally very eager to help.

Great information there, Belvaros. Thanks.

One more question:

Yesterday I came across this 10 minute video on the night life in Casablanca.

http://metropolistv.nl/en/themes/pro...-of-casablanca

Hopefully I am permitted to post the link but if it doesn't appear simply Google:

Metropolistv – casablanca

The first one should read: 'Undercover in the Red Light District of Casablanca'

Click and watch it. At exactly 2 minutes and 30 seconds in there is a very short clip (3 or 4 seconds so you have to watch closely) of 2 very mature and matronly women who quickly walk away when they see the camera. They almost look like grandmothers. Well, those are EXACTLY the type of women I love. Seriously.

Now, if only I could find out which street they were standing on! I have no clue and the interviewer (Selma) doesn't say.

Anyway thanks again.

Calypso

Belvaros,

Thanks for that detailed report but here's the thing:

I'm totally different from 99 percent of all mongers because I'm ONLY interested in middle-aged (very mature) Arab ladies who are chubby / plump. And for me there is no such thing as a woman who is 'too old'. Someone had mentioned that the nightclub at Transatlantic was my best bet for finding these types. Of course he didn't specify. I suppose 'old' for most mongers here means late 30's early 40's. But what I'm talking about is late 40's. 50's or 60's.

He also said that I would probably have better luck in Tangiers because there are more white chubby ladies in the north but I'm stuck in Casa for a week and can't travel.

Oh no. Really? I myself am a very quiet, serious and non-confrontational kind of person.

Do I have any other options?
    Almost forgot, bad memory here. There are some bewdy fatty broads at the Calypso bar and puta disco out at the Corniche. Great spot really to sit on the verndah, have a dozen or so beers and watch / talk to the girls. There is one very attractive woman who drinks for the bar who has the best single NON MALE beer belly I have ever seen. And yes she is very pretty, great huge tits and ass just a humongous beer gut. She is blonde and will approach you asking for a drink.

"Bier pour mois, beer pour mois". We used to tell her to fuck off.

Transatlantic. Disco Bar

Bavell. I am sure they are into sex slavery and the trade. I did the bar girl there who at the time was a rather innocent type but she fell in love with my lame white ass. Anyway I did a young very thin.

Regular there (p4p) and became kinda friendly with an english speaking bar worker. 40's, balding, usually unshaven, forgot his name but he is a thieving C? T. I caught him one night and he made a scene, so I ASKED for the manager of the hotel (Transatlantic) but the Volubilis guy came. The thief told the manager and now 2 huge security guys that I had fucked the bar girl and was disrupting the p4p sex slaves (2 pretty CIS girls who I offered to help). Anyway it got to the point where the guards tried to throw me out I told the manager he would be on a no fly list the next day if they laid a hand on me. Blah blah blah. Anyway no punches thrown but you ahve been warned. Pay for each single drink as you go along and only buy in the front bar 50Dh a Heineken cause in the disco it is 100Dh

Older ArABS

Belvaros,

I'm totally different from 99 percent of all mongers because I'm ONLY interested in middle-aged (very mature) Arab ladies who are chubby / plump. And for me there is no such thing as a woman who is 'too old'. Someone had mentioned that the nightclub at Transatlantic was my best bet for finding these types. Of course he didn't specify. I suppose 'old' for most mongers here means late 30's early 40's. But what I'm talking about is late 40's. 50's or 60's.

He also said that I would probably have better luck in Tangiers because there are more white chubby ladies in the north but I'm stuck in Casa for a week and can't travel.

Oh no. Really? I myself am a very quiet, serious and non-confrontational kind of person.

Mate, try a music bar called CINTRA, it is on the road (Rue M Kamal) immediately behind Cafe DE Fleurs (which is on Ave FAR, opposite the Le Meriden). Just a hundred yards or so from Hotel OUm which is right behind de Fleurs. There are 4 or 5 chunky or fat older broads there who are p4p and who and are also what I call paid drinkers for the club.

Also go into any of the downstairs Oriental discos around the central area and there are literally tens of these fatty karatties as I say. This place is actually on the same street as la Bodega (700 yards further down)

Also, OUT at the Corniche if you go into the many discos there, you will find 2-3 older women dying for attention and cock for $$$

All in all it is actually harder to find spinners (my type) in Casablanca. The rich Saudis seem to prefer the bigger broads.

Oh almost forgot, go to POOL HALL 28, it is on the road just off Rue de Paris on the dim dark side street called Rue Al Kawarizmi (the street just before D'Anfa Blvd) or around 1/2 mile from the Hyatt. I did a LOT of the women there (the thinnies like Fatiflo, Majda (Maqi) , Janet etc) but there are some hot curvy Magreb broads there including an English speaking nurse (40's) who part times (full times?) called Bouchra, huge tits, very friendly and usually sits alone or with another older fatty. This place for mind IS THE BEST in Morocco and I lived there for a long time on and off. The same girls who go to Marrakech and rip off tourists for 2000Dh settle for 400-1000Dh here. There are some very attractive women here after 11pm each night. Usual hours are 10pm. 7am. Also a few great pool players if you like to socialize.

Cafe de Fleurs is dominated by the fatter / bosomy but younger p4p (500 Dirham) types if you will go say under 40 years of age. There is usually 12-25 of these after 7pm at night. This place also had great coffeee and is a laugh if you like watching sexual tension. The older Arab guys sit at tables alone or ion groups and stare at the hookers witting at other tables alone or on groups. Never do the 2 groups interact, really funny to watch

Marrakech

Quote Originally Posted by NoStrings  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

This whole bluetooth stuff didn't work at all. Spent afternoon and early evening around MCD, lots of phones, no numbers.

About massages: On one of the archways there is a sign "aablaspaa" to the left.

I really recommend the 300dhm spa package.

G
    Also no signals on Bluetooth anywhere.

The turning to Aablaspaa splits in two as U-turn left. Take the right down the narrow alley way. When you see this sign, turn right.

Even better then the 300dhm special is the 300 dhm four-hander with two pretty beurettes before the place closes. Very subtle,"Vous l'aimez?" queries. I did and it progressed very nicely.

There are lots of very pretty girls and women in Morocco. Most are conservatively dressed. Some candids around the main square show this, no suggestion of P4P.

The before and after is just a sequence that amused me. A girl applying moisturizer with her friends before veiling up and selling henna designs.

Of course, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a duck. Short skirts, high heels and big handbags are a giveaway. So are some of the Sub-Saharan African girls, many francophone, in "less conservative" clothes. African Chic has a selection, although mainly Marocaines. Good music and cover band but stay close to your possessions.

SO8
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mkech crop 004.jpg‎   Mkech crop 577.jpg‎   Mkech crop 994.jpg‎   Mkech crop 1019 2.jpg‎   Mkech Aabla 1016.jpg‎  

Mkech 958 crop before.jpg‎   Mkech 953 crop after.jpg‎   Mkech crop duck 957.jpg‎   Mkech 1068 crop duck.jpg‎  

Belvaros,

I was hassled by the staff in the rear bar / Oriental disco to the point where I almost had to take on 4 or 5 big Moroccans.

Transatlantic / Volubilis

Belvaros:

I will be in Casablanca at the end of May for about a week and was considering staying at the Transatlantic or similar place nearby.

May I ask why? Is this hotel not good?
    This is a rather daunting vile place and is really the same building as The Volubilis which has it's entry on the other side street.

I had no hot water in a 1 week stay at this place and was hassled by the staff in the rear bar / Oriental disco to the point where I almost had to take on 4 or 5 big Moroccans.

I think the Transatlantic was $55-75 a night on expedia back in the days I lived there and for $30 a night OR LESS the Hotel du louvre a few streets away is marginally better (small rooms and bathrooms but hot water and there are a few in house ladies from Africa (Senegal?) there and the hotel managers Mohammed and Ahmed can be bribed for a few $$ to turn a blind eye to ladies. Or better yet is the backpacker retreat within the ancienne medina (Hotel central) at about $50 a night or less. See http://www.hotelcentralcasa.com/en/prices.html

Hotel central attracts a LOT of western back packers and the staff are nice, speak English and provide free tea (Moroccan whiskey) , have good wifi (hard to find in Casablanca) and it is a clean place on a budget.

I also recommend some places out at the beach on the Ain Diab. Blvd Corniche where there is always female action, discos, TGIF, McDonalds, good coffee bars on the water. Some that cpome to mind are Hotel Bellerive, my USA friend stayed at Hotel Azur right on the Corniche opposite the beach and she paid around yhe same prices as Transatlantic for a much nicer set up, pool, breakfast, right in the middle of nightlife and across the road from a few beach clubs

Belvaros:

Quote Originally Posted by Belvaros  [View Original Post]
    And especially beware Hotel Transatlantic and Hotel Toubkal, opposite Le Meridien on the side street
    I will be in Casablanca at the end of May for about a week and was considering staying at the Transatlantic or similar place nearby.

May I ask why? Is this hotel not good?

Posting Limitations