Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Jakarta

+ Add Report
Page 569 of 1193 FirstFirst ... 69 469 519 559 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 579 619 669 1069 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 17891
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by PossessedSeoul  [View Original Post]
    I don't mind going "Bush" occasionally, but my spidey senses tingle even driving past this place along the toll. Go with someone and be alert.
    Me too, I went there once because I like to push the envelope and see what is on offer off the beaten track (for bules, locals would find it perfectly mainstream) and it just didn't appeal. Don't get me wrong, I didn't feel in any way threatened or in danger, quite the opposite the mamasan was more than hospitable and willing to help but it just didn't click. If you are a bule there is no real reason to go there, there's nothing on offer that you can't find in any of the more well-known joints.

The Jakarta 100 bars website did a review on it last year. Google the website name and Kalijodo and you will find it. I don't mind going "Bush" occasionally, but my spidey senses tingle even driving past this place along the toll. Go with someone and be alert.

Quote Originally Posted by DownUnderMonger  [View Original Post]
    Hi All.

Just wondering if hardcore mongers know if Kalijodo or the other one has been closed down?

JAD took me to these places a couple of years ago to find some 'bigger girls' (I previously went to Kartika / Aloha for them, or trawled the streets off Hayam Wuruk for them LOL).

Re: Kalijodo

I'm sure it is still up for business, at least from what I can see read from the local-mongerer reports at kaskus. Co. I'd. Last report I read was from December last year and the cost for ST was 250 K. I think I would have read or heard about it somewhere in the local media, had it been shut down.

I went there with another foreigner friend a couple years ago, at around midnight, after having had a heavy karaoke session somewhere in Kota. I remember it wasn't too far with a taxi from Kota, and the local shitty Kota taxi (not bluevird) knew where to go. As we hadn't been there before, we entered the first small house where a mamasan was standing outside, waiving down the taxi. There was a few girls in the house, and we both selected a girl. Both reasonable lookers, 18-20 yo. Service basic, kind of starfish. The rooms were basic, but homey, as the girls sleep in the rooms as well. Think we overpaid, but still only 300.000 rp incl tip. If I recall correctly. Afterwards we took a ojeg back to Kota, as we could not find a taxi.

People were friendly, but I too, would suggest any newbies / guys without much local knowledge and Indonesian language skills, to show precaution when visiting Kalijodo or reroute to the Kota area instead.

Wamena

Quote Originally Posted by TommySuharto  [View Original Post]
    Kalijodo is still going, as far as I know. But being the oldest monger area in Jakarta, it's not for every one. It's a local monger area and you have to know what you are doing, IMHO. The back alleys are not safe. If you are from out of town, you'll stick out like a sore thumb, better to go there with a friend or wingman who knows the local customs and speaks bahasa.

What 'other one'?

Kalijodo

Quote Originally Posted by DownUnderMonger  [View Original Post]
    Hi All.

Just wondering if hardcore mongers know if Kalijodo or the other one has been closed down?

JAD took me to these places a couple of years ago to find some 'bigger girls' (I previously went to Kartika / Aloha for them, or trawled the streets off Hayam Wuruk for them LOL).
    Kalijodo is still going, as far as I know. But being the oldest monger area in Jakarta, it's not for every one. It's a local monger area and you have to know what you are doing, IMHO. The back alleys are not safe. If you are from out of town, you'll stick out like a sore thumb, better to go there with a friend or wingman who knows the local customs and speaks bahasa.

What 'other one'?

Hi All.

Pipelayer is in Jakarta for the next 10 - 12. He can not access ISG so I am posting this for him.

Anyone in town want to meet to go to Classic, Malioboro, Alexis, a club, or Blok M? 0812 1023 9461.

Similar stadium

I enjoyed my time in stadium last year, hot girls with reasonable price with good rooms in one place.

I will be in Jakarta next month, As stadium is closed, is there any similar place to that?

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoTwo  [View Original Post]
    I usually go straight on through to the room with the pool tables and sit down.
    Most of the girls are out of eye sight from that room. You can sit in the good area where all the girls are and still be fine. If you just tell the mamasans that you want to have some drinks first or that you are waiting for your friend, they will leave you alone. If they don't, then say "Jangan ganggu saya", which is actually a pretty rude way to say don't bother me. That will chase them away. They will still be happy to help you later when you do want a girl. Sometimes I like the mamasans to aggressively bring girls over though. At least I can see them standing and say hello to them that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaunelis  [View Original Post]
    Travel Hotel. This is a place I went to my first night and in the end kept visiting every night. Located no more than 10 min walk from Sparks, has a spa in it. When you enter you are given a number and all the costs inside are charged on it. Though you pay for girls separately and straight after "you pick".
    The mamasan can be a trifle on the pushy side. I usually go straight on through to the room with the pool tables and sit down. When the mamasan come steaming in, I lie and tell them that I've already taken a girl from the other rooms, I'm just relaxing and "cuci mata" by looking at what's on offer. I wait until I make eye contact with one of the girls, then tell the mamasan. Maybe she thinks I'm up for seconds, or maybe she can tell from my tag that I told a porky earlier, but it just gives me a bit of space to choose a girl who's going to provide better service.

1st time in Jakarta

First trip to Jakarta and my first report here. Been going places for few years now so I am not new to this stuff, hope you guys find it helpful. I am European in my early 30's, pretty with pretty decent looks, I work out and generally take care of my body.

Arrived in the afternoon, took Blue Bird taxi from the airport to Sparks Hotel. Cost around 160 k with tolls and a small tip, there was a huge traffic so I presume price is normally a little lower as on my way back to airport I did pay around 130 k.

Sparks hotel. In the center of action, Lokasari plaza just 3 minutes away and tons of other places around. On the other hand not much to do in that area during daytime. As I like walking long distances not a problem for me. The hotel itself has a karaoke and "spa" inside. Had a short trip to top floor karaoke, few girls sitting around, none particularly of my taste so my trip was short. Also went to SPA as I heard there are themed rooms to take girls to, e. G. Plane, office, jungle. When I arrived there, place was empty, mamasan asked if I want a good massage, price 300 k 1,5 hrs. I said why not, but, I cannot choose a girl! She is supposed to pick me one, and this is never a go for me, as I am picking the girls not somebody else. So I thanked and went out. Actually this was happening on my 3rd night and I knew a definite place to go.

Travel Hotel. This is a place I went to my first night and in the end kept visiting every night. Located no more than 10 min walk from Sparks, has a spa in it. When you enter you are given a number and all the costs inside are charged on it. Though you pay for girls separately and straight after "you pick". There is "trick" there, when you go downstairs to lounge area with girls, competing mamasans try to get you and push you a girl from her area, not like you just go and pick any sitting there. To be fair out of 30 or so girls sitting there at least half were strong 8's and just few of them I would never pick and I am extremely picky.

On my first night being new to this type of "casting" I took nice young girl mamasan pushed through, though she was not the 1st out of the bunch she tried to sell me. Cost 300 k. Took me to rooms upstairs, which are nice and clean. Took a shower then main dish. Girl was very nice, limited but decent English. Covered BJ, then sex, pretty decent session, but I could not finish wearing Indonesian condom, extremely small, would rather have my own. Though there was a bonus behind it took it off and asked if she could do a BBBJ and then finish in her mouth, not sure if she understood the 2nd part but she was up to uncovered stuff and had to be surprised when I splashed into her mouth. She did not seem to be very disappointed though. Gave her a 50 k tip. Maybe cheap.

Alexis. I had an idea to go to Alexis or Malio club, but as I was walking not far from Alexis area and needed some daytime "rest" decided to go in. Well I would have better taken a cab, as streets leading to it are not particularly made for walking even for me. Had to jump to a truck to take me through a lightly flooded road. In the end arrived near Alexis hotel. Had my bag searched and leave camera in a lobby, then took elevator to SPA floor. Entrance 150 k and you are given a key to a locker. All the stuff is packed in the locker so no need to bring your swimwear and etc. Facilities extremely nice clean and look posh. Opted to go to spa area first, very nice though not much to do, steam and regular sauna, couple of jacuzzis. If you are lazy enough you can call a mamasan / papasan and they would bring girls to your "beach" chair or lounge and you can pick. This is something I noticed Asian visitors were constantly doing. It was still early around 3 pm So not too many visitors. Instantly spotted few absolutely perfect girls. Cannot give anybody a 10, but they would be like 9,8 or smth. Decided that there is no point to wait, so headed downstairs to girl area to see all girls. Again similar to Travel hotel it is hard to walk around and pick the one you want there as you are seated and have to wait till somebody comes up to suggest girls. Called papasan and asked for the prices. There are Indonesian, Chinese, Kazakh and Russian girls in, so the prices are different. Was quotes 1,375 MIL for Indo girls, and 2,750 or some Mil for any other. At that point I was like WTF. 1,3 Mil for Indo girls looking not better thant the ones in Travel hotel for 300 k. Chinese lineup had some very strong candidates, but 2,7 MIL = 150 EUR or so, did not motivate me as well. Can get ton of stunners in German FKKs for 3 times less than that. Prices are for 30 minutes in jacuzzi and 1 HR in a room. Politely told the papasan that I would think, but stayed 1 more hour in spa area and left.

Travel Hotel again. Went to travel hotel that night, again same routine, mamasan attacks you tries to push girls, but now I was more firm and rejected all her attempts and basically went straight to the area where girls are sitting and began browsing. When I saw the one I want I just searched for mamasan next to the area and asked if she is your's. This scheme worked!, though nobody in the club was following it. Again 300 k, nice girl, but almost no English. Decent session, though no uncovered BJ this time. 100 k tip.

On my 3rd night went to travel hotel again, as I have save a ton in Alexis, decided to pick 2 girls at once, which is 525 k! What a bargain. Picked 2 very nice girls I missed on my 2nd day there and had a very good session as I brought my own condoms. Still no uncovered BJ which is kind of only disappointment in that place. Gave each 100 k as they were really girl friendly.

Lokasari Plaza. Did not go to any establishments there, but many of spas Karaokes around. Does not matter how you call them, same stuff.

Skout. I had an app installed on my phone which shows where you are located, had a ton of interest from Indo girls texting me and some calling to meet, though due to my short stay and will to see something in the city, this time I did not manage to meet any of them.

So that is it, will I go back to Jakarta? HM, most definitely if I am in Asia, very good price / quality ratio, not many tourists and that is brilliant. City itself is not that impressive, poor public transport and not much to see, but enough to have 3-4 good days there.

Quote Originally Posted by OsakaGin11  [View Original Post]
    I have been reading good reports in the forum about Maribaya Spa in Hotel Melawai on Blok M and I was just wondering if anyone has been there recently? What is best time to go there to see the maximum of gals? How much is the cost of massage and FS and does anyone have a gal there that could recommend for a one off "unforgettable" experience with good reputation for giving an awesome BBBJ?
    Day shift before 4:30 offers best selections.

Cost is 600 k per session.

Arty, Henny, Egi, Nini, are some names that come to mind but rarely disappointed there for your particular request.

Also, for others, I noticed that there are a couple of new faces in there the last few weeks.

Golden Crown

Well after much planning and thinking about an Indonesian monger experience, I arrived in Jakarta at 9. 00 pm from Melbourne, Australia via transit KL.

By the time I got to the Fave Hotel on Wahid on Hasyim, it was around 11.00 pm and after a quick shower and shave I got to the BATS club in the Shangra hotel around midnight.

After a quick walk and talk with several ladies who were quoting prices from 1. 5 million are to 2. 0 for a short time and a young lady wanting a gob smacking 3. 0 K for all night! . I finally settled on a busty 30 year old Sumutran native by the name of Rosella who I negotiated 1. 0 for a short time visit at my hotel.

She promised a good long BBBJ in negotiation at BATS but in reality at my hotel room it was quite average. However sex with her in many different positions was at least an 8 out of 10. None the less I wouldn't repeat.

I have one day and night in left Jakarta as I am flying out to Malang tomorrow morning and I thinking about what a good strategy would be to spend today and tonight mongering? I have been reading good reports in the forum about Maribaya Spa in Hotel Melawai on Blok M and I was just wondering if anyone has been there recently? What is best time to go there to see the maximum of gals? How much is the cost of massage and FS and does anyone have a gal there that could recommend for a one off "unforgettable" experience with good reputation for giving an awesome BBBJ?

If I don't go there I was looking at visiting Alexis or Classic Malioboro hotels. Which is the best value for money of the those 3 hotels?

Thanks in advance.
    To Osaka Gin.

There are 2 Disco for pick up near your hotel I pick up some nice girl at Golden Crown in Glodok for 700 k for st and Millie at lokasari plaza at Manga Besar near hotel travel, for value classic offer girl starting at 350 k but room is small same for hotel travel but Alexis and Malioboro have better quality girl and room.

Fast eddie 48.

Well after much planning and thinking about an Indonesian monger experience, I arrived in Jakarta at 9. 00 pm from Melbourne, Australia via transit KL.

By the time I got to the Fave Hotel on Wahid on Hasyim, it was around 11.00 pm and after a quick shower and shave I got to the BATS club in the Shangra hotel around midnight.

After a quick walk and talk with several ladies who were quoting prices from 1. 5 million are to 2. 0 for a short time and a young lady wanting a gob smacking 3. 0 K for all night! . I finally settled on a busty 30 year old Sumutran native by the name of Rosella who I negotiated 1. 0 for a short time visit at my hotel.

She promised a good long BBBJ in negotiation at BATS but in reality at my hotel room it was quite average. However sex with her in many different positions was at least an 8 out of 10. None the less I wouldn't repeat.

I have one day and night in left Jakarta as I am flying out to Malang tomorrow morning and I thinking about what a good strategy would be to spend today and tonight mongering? I have been reading good reports in the forum about Maribaya Spa in Hotel Melawai on Blok M and I was just wondering if anyone has been there recently? What is best time to go there to see the maximum of gals? How much is the cost of massage and FS and does anyone have a gal there that could recommend for a one off "unforgettable" experience with good reputation for giving an awesome BBBJ?

If I don't go there I was looking at visiting Alexis or Classic Malioboro hotels. Which is the best value for money of the those 3 hotels?

Thanks in advance.
    Re: Maribaya Spa, the shift change is around 5 pm so that's when you'll find the most girls available (the shifts overlap). Don't worry about the day shift girls wanting to go home. For a paying customer, they'll gladly stay the extra hour. If you stop by Maribaya after 9 pm the pickings might be slim.

Of the 3 hotels you mentioned, IMHO Malioboro is the best value-for-money. Alexis is a bit more pricey, while Classic is lower-priced but more hit-or-miss, as you might end up with a young hottie but you may also end up with a young starfish.

P.S. I'm happy to read that you did not patronize the girl who wanted 3 million for all night. Ridiculous!

Quote Originally Posted by Waffles  [View Original Post]
    In addition the gals enjoy teaching you the keywords. Relax and have fun!
    Ah the famous long-haired dictionaries, where would we be without them?

When someone tells my wife that they are impressed by my Bahasa Indonesian skills (actually very basic and in no way sufficient to get by in business or professional life, but the very fact that a bule even bothers to try learning the language often evokes praise from local people), she replies that yes I took a BI course with Berlitz.

This is indeed true, I took an eight-hour course 10 years ago which gave me the basic grammar and vocabulary ("ada", "apa", "yang", "bagaimana" that sort of stuff) but it is years of negotiating, trying to make arrangements, clarifying directions and times etc with ladies of negotiable affections that honed my linguistic skills, such as they are.

The drawback is that when I come out with some Sundanese, Batawi or low Javanese word or expression my wife's eyebrows tend to lift somewhat as she wonders what part of the Berlitz curriculum I picked that up in.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldJockey  [View Original Post]
    Yes this is anecdotal (like 90% of this board) but I found the girls in northern Jakarta to be lacking in English more than the ones in Central and South.
    Your perception is entirely correct, the north (where the main red-light districts are located) caters to the local trade, frequently Chinese, and locals like them fresh and unsullied.

The scene that bules would be familiar with in the south and central caters to expats and tourists so English is a requirement. Also the ladies that the bules are prepared to settle for are often older and more experienced. You pays your money and takes your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldJockey  [View Original Post]
    Oh and BTW Hilo77 Amal is a goddess. And I think Middle eastern women are the most beautiful on the planet. As Murphy's law would have it they are also the most under wraps. Hell its even hard to find decent porn with those women. Sigh.
    Make your own mate, that's what I do.

Posting Limitations