La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
The Velvet Rooms
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

An actual report 5/30 - 6/2

To balance out all the non-reports on this report thread, I'm adding this:

Hotel. Stayed at Hotel Torre Poblado Apartasuites (Cra. 42, #9-28). It is block or so from Parque Lleras. Ok to bring the ladies back to hotel & no fee if there for less than an hour ($15 fee if over an hour). About $70 USA Per night.

First day was a Monday, we went to Energy. Only to find it closed. It was mid afternoon so it should have been open. I found out later that day was a religious holiday (May 30th). We went back the next day (see below). With the Monday being a holiday, we checked out Mayorista area which I had never been to. It is basically calle 85. We walked around there a bit, seeing mostly too young without cedulas. It didn't feel unsafe at all. It was early evening with families walking about. Eventually I found an of age woman, average looks but great ass, and took her back for 70 k.

Next day we went to Loutron, way up in the hills, determined to find the hottest of the hot. The place itself is a fascinating mansion, but the ladies. Well. They each came out and showed their silicone implant butts to us, with full attitude. Honestly, there were not any ladies hotter than what I would find at Energy, or Fase Dos. Still my buddy selected one but was back down within ten minutes. He said she had a horrible attitude and didn't want to work. He simply wanted her to keep with the oral and she was lazy, kept saying to him in Spanish 'but you are limp' - he was like 'yeah, that's why I want you keep doing it! He was turned off completely by her and we left. Cost there is 230 k and I don't recommend it.

We left Loutron and retried Energy. It was open! My friend and I both had great experiences there, and vowed to return the next day. Plenty of choices (seemed like 15 ladies were paraded before us).

The next day, when we went back to Energy around 11 am, we could see cops, or maybe they were military? Positioned all outside the entrance and down on each street corner. One cop was up talking to the woman manager at the door. My friend and I just kept on walking. There were at least 10 of these cops involved in what appeared to only be targeting Energy. Not a good day for Energy we decided.

Lejano Oriente. I do not think this place exists any more? After the cop issue at Energy we went looking for this Lejano place in the maps. We went by both addresses noted 41 and 31, it was not there. So now it is mid afternoon and we just can't seem to get laid!

So, after 2 strike outs (Energy with cops, Lejano nonexistent), it was now late afternoon and we still hadn't gotten laid. I got us to the place called Luna Lunera. It looks more like a strip club, but there was no stripping going on. Instead it is just like the casas in that they parade the girls out. Only difference here is the pressure to buy. After the parade the girls all stand in front of you and wait for you to pick. They weren't any better than Energy ladies, but I picked a tall thin one. They kept asking who my friend wanted, but he didn't like any of them. We were thinking of leaving because of the heavy sales hassles and expensive beer, but I took the tall thin one back to a room there for 100 k (:30 minutes). Soon as we get in the room, there is a knock on our door. A woman has brought some canned drink, and I tell her no thanks I still have my beer. Both her and my girl say 'no it's for her' and that they would like another 15 k. I had my pants off and was thinking of just paying it, but it pissed me off enough that I was willing to put them back on and try to get my money back. Somehow I did convince the manager lady to give me back my 100 k. I led her to believe I wanted to relax and find a different girl. But as soon as she handed me back my money, we were gone.

So, there we were, three strikeouts that day and neither of us had found any action! We called it quits and went back to the hotel to rest up. That night I went to Fase Dos.

Fase Dos. This place was great. So worth it. I had been there on a previous trip but must've gotten there too early. I got there around 10:30 this time. There had to be at least 30 girls there, all of them were hot. Some hotter than others. There was a 10 k cover, can of beer was 16 k. I get in and I couldn't decide on which girl. I took an awesome friendly one and had a great 45 minutes for 180 k. There was a tall model quality girl walking around who I wish I had tried, but then again there had to be at least 5 or 6 that would be considered 9's by most guys' standards. This is the best place here, in my opinion. The rooms were back in this area where there are really nice cabanas with private bathrooms.

Our last day here and I plan to stop by Energy with our bags packed on the way out to the airport for a last session.

Quote Originally Posted by Combo  [View Original Post]
    Always play the poor Gringo when pursing this hobby.
    In my case it is not playing! Especially when I see how much some guys spend on these chicks.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesDandy  [View Original Post]

Its also best not to play the big shot in South America, it never ends well, and you will always attract the wrong type of attention, guaranteed.
    Might be the best advice ever on this board.

Always play the poor Gringo when pursing this hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    But the security guard might.
    I agree. But in this case there is no need for a chica and spiked drinks. The guard may just take off with your stuff like a bellboy while you are away.

Medellin long term Spanish-speaking monger report (prelude)

As the title sugests, this is mainly a report from the eyes of a long-term monger who can communicate confidently in spanish and is mongering for more than a month in medellin!

In this report I'll focus primarily on how it's possible to monger and have ton of fun and not break the bank doing pros. Including long term accommodations around 500 lucas a month "luca=1000 pesos" .

I've traveled to many countries including Transnistria, Cuba, Kenya. . etc and I can say from empirical evidence that the longer I stay in the country the more I enjoyed being with the girls and so I've been around 9 month on agregarte in medellin and loved every moment.

I'm not big on luxury and showing off and partying and clubbing and drinking and don't care much for the Poblado crowd. I have a decent income that allows me to live comfortably in El Poblado IF I need to and I already lived there in three different apartments my 1st 2 trips.

Been coming to Medellin since 2009, communicate fluently in espanol and have a good sense of where and when not to be!

If you have some kind of a pension (VA, ss) or contractual work that allows you at least 2 months free time or you can work from home and you want to enjoy a mongerer lifestyle without breaking the bank. THEN THIS REPORT IS PRIMARILY FOR YOU.

EVERYTHING I do or mention in the report is done in EL CENTRO! EVERYTHING!

And my last point: Instead of thinking why one can and why I can't. . or its because he is like this or that and I'm different or can't. Etc. . I'll just quote you CT Fletcher's 2nd commandment "Try it you son of a bi! At £, try it for your fucking self, then that is the only way, the only fucking way to know if you can or can't do something. I gave it a fucking try that's how I know".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20151019_231012933.jpg‎  

Phunluv & James Dandy

To Phunluv-A chica tried this on me in the DR. I had been with her quite a number of times so I was almost caught off guard.

James Dandy-Whenever I chica proof my room I take into consideration that the hotel staff will try to steal from me. I do not even trust the safes so whenever I use them I place my belongings in a pouch and have it anchored to the inside of the safe.
    Sometimes these chicas even give the security some side money just so they can get over.

Quote Originally Posted by Questner  [View Original Post]
    Incall: I always stay where security is on site, and always lock the door with a key from inside and hide the key. No one can enter the premises of a hotel or a condo uninvited or enter or exit the room or apartment without the key. It is that simple.
    Most robberies at home occur from an inside job, meaning the security guy is the one that sets it up, just like has happened at the mansion before and the rich couple that was murdered last year in the La Calera part of Poblado, to name just two. Bottom line, don't ever get too comfortable, as this guy did when he repeated because the first session with her went so well.

There are also many other similar incidents that occur but go un-reported on the ISG board. I would share the details but the victims chose not to tell others, perhaps out of embarrassment or fear, so it is not my place to do so.

Its also best not to play the big shot in South America, it never ends well, and you will always attract the wrong type of attention, guaranteed.

Just a few thoughts regarding this latest robbery story involving knock-out drugs. I suppose the story is plausible. To be honest, I might be more susceptible to a scam like this since this was the second time the girl has been over. Usually, you can't help but bring your guard down a bit once a girl has been over at least once and has supposedly proven herself trustworthy.

It just goes to show that at the end of the day, you just can't forget the usual precautions no matter how well you think you know someone. You're still a gringo and they're still a Colombian.

It's almost a force of habit, but even here in the states, I keep my hand on my drink until I finish it. And yes, I do take my drink with me to the bathroom, at the club and even at home, LOL! I don't care if I get any funny looks or comments. At a restaurant, I'll finish a drink before going to a restroom. Same thing with ATMs, even here where I live, I always cover the keys.

That way, these techniques just become a habit ingrained into you. You don't have to think about them when you really need them. Another little game to play is to pretend you're James Bond. How would 007 handle a chica? He'd bed her down of course, but even asleep in bed he'd have half an eye open right? I turn it around and make it into a fun adventure or suspense movie which in a way it is right?

Robbery story

Quote Originally Posted by IguanaSix  [View Original Post]
    When deciding whether second hand information is true or not, first evaluate the information. You can determine how credible the story is by deciding how plausible / possible it is, whether such events happened before, and whether the events can be corroborated by other sources / evidence. Then, you can determine the credibility of the source. Have they been a reliable source of information in the past? Do they have a motivation to lie or exaggerate? Does the release of this information benefit the source?

Don't want to believe it? Up to you.

More details? I don't have the time to write 4 page police reports in my spare time.
    The truth of the matter is that the story has inconsistencies. Whether the story sounds plausible does not mean it happened in this situation. As for other sources there weren't any in your initial story except for, I guess, the initial storyteller. Now you mention others who were there so obviously we have some corroboration, so something happened. As for motivation to lie many times we do not know why people lie. Or even that facts have been stated wrong. Well, I recall one instance of an incidence that supposedly occurred in Sosua. After many responded to it someone eventually went out of their way to find out the details. Well, it never happened. The source of this information was not benefited.

I recall two incidences that happened in Medellin, around the same time. An American living in a hostel was killed, another American was shot dead while eating in a restaurant, and a third was drugged by two chicas and a guy, and their goods were stolen (similar to your story). I happened to be travelling to Medellin at that time. Well, the comments on this board were quite different from what actually happened. I just happened to know someone familiar with the last two incidents (he was friends with the victims and had been around at the time) and had some knowledge of the hostel situation. I heard a totally different story. This is not about writing four page police reports but about understanding the details. Also, this is a learning experience for all of us. As for the three incidents I learned the truth so I can avoid being placed in certain situations.

As for your story, something happened and it had something to do with being drugged. You see, I've heard a similar story before. Whether it is a lie, confusion from the victim (emotionally or chemically induced), the retelling of the story, the point of view etc., again the details are inconsistent. If you want people's take on it the more accurate the better advice people can give you. Many times the best advice is not the most pleasant to hear. Obviously something more happened.

Finally, yeah, it happens that people are drugged in Colombia. Yes, people have even tried it on me in the Dominican Republic. Yes, many on this board are correct that you must always keep an eye on your drink; and many times even this becomes a challenge. Your story is good because it is a reminder of what usually happens in Colombia. Whether it happened that way might be a different matter but, regrettably, it does happen more often than not. Thanks for sharing. As for your friend I hope he is okay. Whatever the details his safety is the most important thing. I would rather lose my wallet than lose my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Questner  [View Original Post]
    My latest condo had a DND restricted key. There is no way a random feyboo chica is going to have a copy of it.
    But the security guard might.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    Then don't stay at the Mansion because the security guards arranged the robbery IIRC.

Bwwaaaah ha ha. Never heard of a lock pick? A pry bar? A bribe to the security guard? A former tenant who copied the key? You don't really think colombiano landlords are going to spend the money to change locks every time they get a new tenant, do you?
    I would never do because of the tail or black swan type of risk of a major fuck up.

I respect your sense of humour. My latest condo had a DND restricted key. There is no way a random feyboo chica is going to have a copy of it. One of the problems with ass broken guys that they choose to stay often at a compromised location. I had experience opening doors with anti-tank hand grenades, and pretty sure determined Colombians are going to open anything but not at this petty burglary level.

Quote Originally Posted by IguanaSix  [View Original Post]
    This is exactly the impromptu type of 'caper' a chica and a couple of scratch team amateurs in their 20's would attempt. Tempting because it is low risk, sloppy because they probably have not rehearsed it or thought out all the things that could go wrong.
    One of the things that could go wrong when they missed the vein and injected into the muscle was they -- sloppy, scratch team amateurs -- forgot was to use a sterile needle. But, that would have been the least of their problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Boriman  [View Original Post]
    In all due respect, Iguana Six, why were they slapping him awake?

(To get him to tell them the combination code to the safe.)

Wouldn't it have been easier to let him sleep while they robbed him. Also, why slap him then hogtie him?

(I misspoke. He was awoke to find himself undressed and hogtied.)

Finally, let us see-one chica, two guys, and this friend of yours still got away? I don't know about the people on this forum but I would have a hell of a time running away if I was still groggy from being drugged (and being chased by two guys and a chica)!

(He was playing possum at that point. They had injected him with something, but missed the vein and it went into the muscle. Pretending to be unconscious, they had to carry him down the stairs, to the car outside, then one of them had to open the trunk of the car. That is when broke away. )

As for the kidnapping part-hey, it sounds like they let him get away. I am assuming that this story is true? Any more details about what happened? These so called crooks sound more like the gang who couldn't shoot straight! Again, no disrespect to anyone on this board.
    (I wasn't there, but the victim is credible, as are the two companions who showed up to help, one of whom found his laptop in one of the pillow cases of loot the robbers left behind when they fled. This is exactly the impromptu type of 'caper' a chica and a couple of scratch team amateurs in their 20's would attempt. Tempting because it is low risk, sloppy because they probably have not rehearsed it or thought out all the things that could go wrong. Then, there is the whole police-substation-around-the-corner-in-Parque-Poblado thing that made them panic without going back upstairs for the loot, especially with the grid locked streets.

When deciding whether second hand information is true or not, first evaluate the information. You can determine how credible the story is by deciding how plausible / possible it is, whether such events happened before, and whether the events can be corroborated by other sources / evidence. Then, you can determine the credibility of the source. Have they been a reliable source of information in the past? Do they have a motivation to lie or exaggerate? Does the release of this information benefit the source?

Don't want to believe it? Up to you.

More details? I don't have the time to write 4 page police reports in my spare time.

Quote Originally Posted by Balto1  [View Original Post]
    How many armed invasions has the mansion had?
    One, that I know of.

Economic safe and good; Estadio and & Laureles

Rent an apartment or stay at apartmenthotel montes close to avenida Colombia, there is also a big Bodytech gym close, and girls to there are very fit and show the most and what they hide is hidden very tight, the Bodytech at El cafetero in Laureles is even better. Go there 5 am-8/9 am before work. It's a paradise of females working out hard. I'm a daytime guy, after the dinner 6 pm-10 pm I go to bed, alcohol and inviting barrio chicas always creates problems; they are disturbing, high, steal. Renting an apartment or a room (the second excludes to to invite girls) in these areas are good options. If you at least speak basic Spanish.

La 70 is there, it's a fast ride down to Plaza de Mayo and Teatro Metropolitano. It's close to Metro station which takes you to El Centro and a short taxiride to New Life. It's very economical. Until 3 pm you have 7-9s girl for 20/30/45/60 min 1 hs is like 70 mil pesos +30 for BBBJ. After 3pm, the manager said(you all know the guy), the most and best looking are gone home. Estadio also have the Estadio Girardot, soccer, swimming, yoga, etc, La Liga Tenis. And very close is La 70, and around the 70 there are multiple small nice restaurants, French, Italian, etc. Just over the street Carrera 74 you can walk from the tenniscourt, have a meal and then its 100 yards to Energy, a luxury place, if you are lucky you find a 9 there, I have had my several of my best erotic memories of my life at Energy, and New life. Odd is though, the showers still lacked heated water as late as september 2014.

My apartment was in a building that you needed the keys to get out of the front door. So if you hide your keys, after invited a FB barrio girl, she can'get out. You can also see to become good friend with the doorman in / in my case it was a female /, so for a tip, you say that if she tries to leave the building without me, my female-doorman would had knew there was something wrong. I also bought a wire lock to my closet and inside I had other locks until getting into my creditcards, passport, etc. I hang cloth over the wire lock, as to hide where I got my stuff. Once I forgot the code or it would not just give in. It took me 30 minutes and a deep scare on one finger before I could break it up. And then there was the other locks inside the closet. Next time I will also have a coded safe inside.

Then I demanded cedula, that she took a photo of her cedula and send it to me and I guarded it on an hotmail account. I also got her adress etc. I even got a wire for my laptop, fixing it to my table.

Primitive measures, but at least enough to make seconds, or minutes stealing hard. I could have girls there and take a shower, knowing that my most valuable things where safe.

But then you meet normal persons. Girls that are just normal. And in Medellin that means they like to have fun, dinner, cinema, the first time; if she likes you she comes by after her classes the next day or so. Girls are due to culture very easy to get in bed. Only vanity to do this youngsters 18 yo caused problems.

Use cash and when using creditcards, use one with a limited amount of money on it. Then you transfer money from another bank account into it, so if a girls see your code, take your card and withdraw money, loses will be limited.

In the case of being drugged. If you make acquaintance with, / if there are / a doorman, some people around where you live, my personal experience is that they help you. They don't look away, these people help you out, in every respect, that is the normal state. So if they see you coming out drugged, they will react.

Posting Limitations