Thread: Bangalore

+ Add Report
Page 3728 of 6458 FirstFirst ... 2728 3228 3628 3678 3718 3724 3725 3726 3727 3728 3729 3730 3731 3732 3738 3778 3828 4228 4728 ... LastLast
Results 55,906 to 55,920 of 96869
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

USman

Thinking about taking one of US mans birds. Photos on website looks good. Are the same girls available? He said he accepts cards for payment but not budging below 6 k. Is the amount worth and who is the best girl at the moment you guys recommend? I want DFK and CBJ / BBBJ.

Atma Spa awesome review

Hey brothers,

I have a awesome review to tell.

Felt a little stressed in life so planned a visit to Atma Spa Kamman-hattan.

Took a oil massage for 1500.

The counter was extra happy because I offered her 1500 in cash.

Miss are was assigned. She gave me a awesome oil massage + HJ for a tip of 500.

She is a little old but her massage was awesome.

She uses her nails to seduce you at the right places, which is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by DecentMan84  [View Original Post]
    What is this US man. Can someone PM the website.
    Google Brig. Spa. He has a website with photos and details.

Hello guys,

Back after a long break. Would be glad if anyone could finding someone who can give good service. Preferably slim and fair girl. Thanks in advance. I can reciprocate with a good looking inde contact I met last week.

Nish jp

Quote Originally Posted by Bulk14  [View Original Post]
    Have been trying to fix an appointment with her but no luck she never respond couple of time she told she will msg back now bit busy number *738.

Can any one provided me a reference for her? Or is this her usual way of replying.
    Bro,

Please share digits.

Finally got membership, my first review

Hi brothers,

Have been a silent reader of this forum for quite some time. Have been able to decode the names of few places.

Here is my first review of the spa that I visited around 2 months ago next to famous books in Ex-pm nagar.

Had already called up and booked an appointment with a Thai Therapist. They were offering some kind of a discount (20%) so got B2B for 3 k for 40 minutes. They were giving an hour for 4 k.

Didn't have a selection as only one Thai therapist was available Miss J. The receptionist told me that you need to tip. 3 k to her inside. I said Okay.

I was shown the room by the receptionist and she asked me to change into Dispos. And I proceeded to do that while waiting for the therapist.

After about 5 minutes, the therapist came and asked if I wanted a dry or an oil massage. I opted for the oil one. Just before she was about to start the massage, she asked me if it was okay to remove the dispos. I said Yes of course.

The massage started from the back and shoulders and she proceeded to massage by bum which was really good. She then started to tease the Johnny by sliding her hand between my legs. The feeling was pretty good.

She asked me whether to start B2B. I agreed. She then removed her clothes except for some weird panty. She put lots of oil on my back and her jugs and started the B2B.

The B2B was pretty good as she was biting my ears and kissing me on my neck while sliding.

She then asked me to turn. She put lots of oil on johnny and started to tease it between her jugs while I was trying to finger her. She had no problems with DFK, in fact she herself started it.

She then massage my chest and legs a bit and then proceeded with my johnny between her jugs. I was about to explode, so told her to give me a fast HJ. She obliged and I exploded within few minutes.

She cleaned the both of us and went to take a shower while she asked me to lie down till she comes out. I paid her. 3 k. She was pretty happy and asked me if I would come again.

I took a hot shower and left.

Rating:

Age. Mid 30's.

Attitude- 9/10.

Face- 6/10.

Boobs- 6/10.

Thank you everyone here from whose help I was able to start my mongering.

Quote Originally Posted by DownMasala  [View Original Post]
    Oh. I have been trying for many days now. I don't know whether its because of her studies and all, not easy to get it fixed with her.
    Bro,

Is she available in locanto? If possible please PM me her digits.

Exactly! Just don't respond.

Quote Originally Posted by ArisCasa  [View Original Post]
    Why do any of you even respond to these posts and encourage. That's what he wants. Just ignore.

Book store spa visit

I'm visiting Bangalore for the week and had an itch to go someplace. However, since I'm new here, I didn't have any contacts or any information at all about where to go. Thanks to a certain individuals post a few days ago that was not well received, I learned about book store spa and decided to pay a visit. While I ultimately do not agree with his actions, I did not have a choice and I'll agree I was a bit of a hypocrite.

Anyway, on to the fun part. I reached there Monday afternoon, highly fearful of LE presence but didn't see any around the building. I went up to the 1st floor where I was asked what I wanted. B2B was on offer for 4 K and I didn't bargain. I was told that if I were to pick a Thai therapist, I would have to tip. 6 extra. Once I paid, there was the line up and I picked a Thai girl whose name sounded like "Ni" to me. She was the only one that was smiling while the others all looked like they didn't want to be there which is a huge turn off for me.

We went to the room and I put on the dispo and I gave her the. 6 tip. She started the massage which was standard, no teasing or anything. She did take her shirt off and massaged me in just a bra. Soon, she asked me to take off the dispo and started the B2B massage which she did with a dispo on herself. There was no hinting about it, discussing tip, or anything. She just started doing it and I enjoyed it. We ended with a he and LFK and not much more. She did not allow SE and I did not press her for it. After that, I hopped in the shower and. This is really weird to me. She waited a few minutes and she disappeared. I had actually wanted to tip her a few hundred bucks extra but after my shower, I didn't see her so I just left.

Overall OK experience. What I like was that this place did not look shady and looked like some place where I could get an actual massage. I wish the therapists were a bit better looking.

Looks: 5/10.

BBJ: was not offered and I did not ask.

Asset: 7/10. She had a decent body. Slightly plump but overall in good shape.

DFK: No.

GFE: 0/19- No GFE at all, to be honest.

Overall: 5/10.

WIR: Not really. While this wasn't a terrible experience, it wasn't a great one either. If any of you other mongers have any tips on who to see next, or can provide references, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm here for another 4 days. Would love to try a friendly indy for one or two pops. One that provides good GFE. I'm OK with spending a little more, if necessary.

Thanks and let me know if you want any more details re. Today.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulk14  [View Original Post]
    Have been trying to fix an appointment with her but no luck she never respond couple of time she told she will msg back now bit busy number *738.

Can any one provided me a reference for her? Or is this her usual way of replying.
    Oh. I have been trying for many days now. I don't know whether its because of her studies and all, not easy to get it fixed with her.

Japanese signal spa's Krm

Visited much talked spa's in Krm on last Sunday.

The S spa: took nearbuy coupon. Called them and fixed the appointment. Assigned miss why Thai therapist. She is very bad in English. Gave nice dry massage. After 30 min she only asked for extras. Sucked her boobs and she is playing with my johnny. Fingered her it was wet but didn't allow me to kiss. Finished after 20 min.

But rooms have only curtains.

Damages: 1300 + 2000.

WIR: yes.

Ayur spa: massage is not good and finished HJ for. 5 k.

Damages: 1500 + .5 k.

WIR: No.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericPerson  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

I am looking for spa+HJ service provider in be'lore. I can provide few contacts like A&R, Bips etc.
    You can try Ayur, Z spa, Stress spa, S spa. Extras are guaranteed.

Could you please PM Bips contact?

US man

What is this US man. Can someone PM the website.

Was planning to take their service as I got offer thru sms. Any pointers who gives good service?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevan1  [View Original Post]
    Visited HD spa Kam'halli based on some reports here.

LOL. You have a good imagination. I used to read something like this in Debo-Nair magazine or Pent-house digest.

Victoria is home for vacation but will be back soon for Christmas. Is shy as some members wrote and she definitely does not do a 3 some. Not sure of Bips though.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolDudeX  [View Original Post]
    After lot of persuasion I finally got Victoria and Bipasha to agree for a threesome.

Posting Limitations