This forum thread is moderated by Admin

SP in Gachibowli.

One SP number ending 518 is offering awesome profiles for 3 k (looks too good to be true).

His location near south India mall. Has anyone tried this place and girls?

True caller name is Prajval.

My PM is open.

Searching tips on locanto.

You can also fetch the location via IP if the other WG clicks a link send via whatsapp / messenger. But that is getting more geeky and won't be required.

Quote Originally Posted by Np2202  [View Original Post]
    You can also search the phone number in google to see his ads outside locanto. Sometimes they have conflicting information across sites taht shows true colours.

Clear your inbox.

At Qganesha, please clear your inbox.

Luxme. FR

I heard a lot about good stuff in Krishna Nagar and thought of making my own channels surpassing the SPs. I decided to visit Krishna Nagar and making random friends. I actually was in a secret mission all these days visiting the place every weekend. Made a couple of good friends. All guys who stay in that place designing their careers in film industry. I met few guy who actually do some small roles in movies whom we cannot see on screen unless they point out where they are. Some guys do short films. So got this contact of 'Luxme' from one of these guys. Straight forward deal. 3 k per short. Not a time watcher. Good BBJ and I have to say very Warm pussy. You can feel the heat.

I'm sharing number very limited so as to reduce the congestion.

Please do understand.

What happened to Seema NE?

Anyone can share experience.

Pun spa.

Hello guys,

I'm in Hyderabad for 3 days and thought of trying pun spa in hitech.

Please let me. Know your experience there and whom should I try.

My PM is open.

Please drop a note with your review or other contacts you think I should try in Hyderabad.

TIA.

Dating apps.

Heard lately on a few FRs that people got leads from dating apps, do we know what are the apps that actually work for mongers? When I say work not like swiping 10 k times and finding a match.

Is she Seema from Ne.

Quote Originally Posted by HydPrince  [View Original Post]
    Hi brothers,

Have been out of field from past 4 months. Could anyone share a pic of Rose and digits? Is she as good as the FRs written.

Will surely reciprocate with whatever info I have.
    Seema was nice.

Northeast. Is Rose the same?

Review on Rose.

Hi brothers,

Have been out of field from past 4 months. Could anyone share a pic of Rose and digits? Is she as good as the FRs written.

Will surely reciprocate with whatever info I have.

Rose now demanding 10 K.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilies  [View Original Post]
    Rose charges only 8 k per full night you paid 12 k please dong increase the prices!
    Bro,

She is asking for 10 K now and extra 2 K is from my side only.

Quote Originally Posted by YoJohnny  [View Original Post]
    Most of you might know about this basic tip, but I have seen fellow newbie mongers conned by this. Whenever you come across an adv. In "Women seeking men section", the best way to figure out whether its a fake or real is to right click on the advertiser name and open it in new tab, you would see all the live advertisements posted by that advertiser. If you see variety of gals and ads, you know its fake. If you see same name or even different names and pics but same mobile number, its 99% a genuine deal.

Just my 2 cents. By following this simple basic searching mechanism I was able to weed out conman most of the times.

2nd tip is to download the photo uploaded by the advertiser and do a reverse image search on tineye.com, if you find that same pic on other sites or old post, you know its fake. If that's the only one pic on the whole internet you are in for a treat.

Thanks,

YoJohnny.
    You can also search the phone number in google to see his ads outside locanto. Sometimes they have conflicting information across sites taht shows true colours.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilies  [View Original Post]
    Rose charges only 8 k per full night you paid 12 k please dong increase the prices!
    Bro,

I heard that rose hiked her price recently. I had her in 8 k only in July and we can negotiate in 8 k only.

Rad MILF.

Met the so called Rad MILF recently. Did not have her photo previously. She tries to please but somehow I feel that her famous BBBJ is entirely depend upon money. I fixed the deal for 1 HR, 2 pop 5 k & her BJ was oke type. Nothing in particular, is a MILF and below avg looks.

Totally disappointed.

Pooja is way better thn her with 3 k for 1 HR.

Even after this, if anyone wants the contact, I'm willing to share but I guess it will be waste of money.

WIR: No way.

Visited yesterday and had this experience, if anybody has any recent updates please write a FR:

1. 90 minutes 2 therapist is 3.5 K, receptionist said they never gave 3 k.

2. You are not allowed to hide the glass piece on door.

3. Wearing short is mandatory.

4. No extras, no matter how much you try.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunners1  [View Original Post]
    Greetings.

Just got back from a very fleeting trip to Hyderabad recently. I just about had time to sample my usual spa near rd12. You can still find it on google maps but when I got there there was no sign board and since it's been a while since I have been to the city I could not recognize the building due to the amount of construction going on. I finally remembered it was next to a big bank and asked a watchman where the bank was and also remembered it was near a Greek alphabet hospital. Bingo. Found it and the name had changed and instead of 'be' it started with 'see'. , I went up to the second floor and a cute looking girl was at the counter. They had just opened. She mentioned to me that the place is under new management. But all the girls are young and beautiful and she guaranteed good service. I was kinda flirting with her and asked her if she could also join just to make sure they provide good care of me. She's did if I find her attractive I should check out the girls as they are more beautiful. So very modest. She tried to up sell the packages and I took the bait.

Prices jacking up please control guys!

Quote Originally Posted by FunPeople  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to seniors for providing me contacts of popular birds to try in Hyderabad. All of them were reasonably good for fun. But it seems there is a catch in trying the popular ones. Words like "overused" and "loose" come to my mind. It seems we all need to hunt for new birds.

For me GFE, hygiene and BBBBJ are priority. So posting it in increasing order of experience. (bad onces first).

Siri (P Nagar) (5/10).

For all the hype created around her in the forum, I have to say I was disappointed (though I have seen posts warning that she is moody and sometimes too distracted with the phone). It was one of the bad days I suppose. She is a perfect Telugu aunty; chubby in right places. After multiple cancellations from her due to silly excuses, I finally reached her place. It is a decent and secure place. She greets you well and offers you water and snacks. Starts with BBBBJ; very mechanical, not feeling it. Bad start but eventually Johnny is up. Went for DATY but she asked me to start the deed. Finally started to enjoy as I was pumping and somehow the top view of boobs shaking when I pump turns me on. In the middle of the act, she went for phone couple of times and I got annoyed..

Posting Limitations