"Germany
Masion Close

Thread: New Delhi

+ Add Report
Page 2893 of 7432 FirstFirst ... 1893 2393 2793 2843 2883 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 2903 2943 2993 3393 3893 ... LastLast
Results 43,381 to 43,395 of 111467
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Thanks for appreciating.

I thank each and every brother here who appreciated me on the recent FR especially to Bongengineer bro and Mechie78 bro. This gives me positive vibes to discover more birds and sharing the FR and contacts with the forum members. Due to some important work I couldn't reply immediately to everyone but still I am sharing the number with everyone ASAP. My only request to the forum members is only call the SP if you are genuinely interested to visit. I am saying this because my inbox is flooded with too many message which is not a problem. But if the same repeats with the SP he might change the number. Anyways sharing is caring. Enjoy mongering once again damages are 2.5 k (without place) and 3. 5 k (with place).

Please make sure that the same birds might not be available (I am saying this from my experience) but the service would be similar as I have tried 4 birds from same SP and none of them disappointed me.

Hi.

Raj your mailbox so can't reply to your request. Please clear your inbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Raj2910  [View Original Post]
    I am glad you had a good time with her. She is worth every penny that one pays her but only request is that no one should disclose to her about this forum. She thinks whoever I give her reference is personally known to me. I am just trying to help her for some reason.

Cheers!

Care to share

Awesome review, not every detail of the actual act but still 90% of the things are there. Who says you write bad FR. Mind sharing contact, damages and reference, if it is possible. Food seems very tasty. PM is active.

Quote Originally Posted by SitaGunjan  [View Original Post]
    Have tried spa's, SP T, shab and few other indies in the past so wanted to try someone new. This FR is about a month ago (April). A friend of mine shared number of a SP who provides college girls in Delhi so I didn't wanted to miss the chance of fucking college girls also wanted to try someone new. Called the Sp at night around 08:00 PM picked my call and when I asked him about the service he asked me to text over the WA. I obliged and sent a msg and got a reply asking ref. After sharing the ref he asked me to call the next day as it is too late. Next day I called him in the morning and he has asked me to come to his place near DDSC metro station near Delhi university. I denied and asked him to share pics and pricing first although it is a reliable contact from a dearest friend, I didn't want to give a chance. He asked me to make a call from my friend for ref so that he can share the pics with me. I agreed and asked my friend to give his ref. After this he sent me pics of girls who are available at that time. I selected one and informed him that I will be there in few hours. He said ok and informed me that the girl whom I have selected will only be available after 3 PM as she is in college. So I went there by 3:30 PM..

Chuda and saree.

Buddy,

That is my one fantasy. Doing a newly married girl wearing chuda and saree and that too red.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharki13  [View Original Post]
    Screw a MILF or HW reaching her home, lift the saree, do the deed from behind, pay and leave.

She was working in SPA, in Vasundhra. We were in touch for about 2 years.

She got recently married. And s out of business since last 5 months.

Suddenly got call from her to meet her at her place. Went her home. She was in her chuda and saree. Had some nice chit chat about life after marriage.

She moved a room to bring some thing, I went behind her, grabbed her what followed was a life time achievement.

She is now completely out of business.

T13.

Wow. Nice review!

Quote Originally Posted by RajSharma61  [View Original Post]
    Had this encounter almost a month Back with Service from SP Sid.

The Girl was available at Roseate near Airport. Apparently, she is an ex-air hostess. She showed her pics in uniform. So reached room as per SP Guidance. Was greeted with a wow moment. She looked hot in a sexy dress. She was a Punjabi patka around the late '20's. Had a good conversation, she was good at holding a conversation like a professionally educated girl. Really it felt talking to a good high-class girl.

So after the conversation, things moved to Bed. She looked so sexy and ravishing in experience lingerie as the clothes came off.

We started with a good classic GFE smooch. The only thing missing was tongue action. Then we fondled her boobs, Boy. !! They were soft and delicious. Her scent added to the experience. Then she kissed on the neck and whole chest of mine, moving slowly to my shaft. CBJ action started, it was an amazing experience of 10 minutes with her looking in my eyes to ravishly. Then proceed to classic sex acts in position started with missionary, moved to doggy (The room had a huge mirror along bedside and it was great to look in that while banging this beautiful rack), then WOT and reverse Cow Girl..
    Hi bro, the review was great. The girl looks awesome, pricey though. Keep posting such reviews.

Please share SP Sid contact if you can.

Keep mongering.

Cheers!

Sad story.

Total noob here and any of the action I got was either in Bahrain or Indonesia. I feel bad asking for help knowing that I have nothing to offer. I've been to SnM DC once but was unlucky enough to get Avon, I think that was her name. No dice. She doesn't offer any services. Got Gulab for next 15 minutes and that was it. Anyway long story short, I'm really desperate with no idea what to do. Not much idea about Delhi as well.

Anyway, my question is, are WGs from LN and MC flyover area safe. I've seen a few of those loitering around while driving back from work and have been tempted quite often. Though the people that hang around there look a little off, I'm still thinking of trying my luck. I'd really appreciate some suggestions.

Another question, how do you search the thread. How come I get no results?

Thanks in advance guys.

Clear your inbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Smart1  [View Original Post]
    Hi brothers,

I am writing about my latest encounters and I have pictures of all the girls but I won't post them here because I feel WGs also have personal life and we should not paste their pics in public forum. However, I will send their pics to you through otjer personal means.

(1) I wanted to meet with a sexy CIS babe. So contacted reliable SPs who keep CIS babes and hifi models. I liked pics of one babe for whom one SP quoted 15 k and 2 SPs quoted 12 k. Bargained for 9. 5 k and reached famous hotel in CP. I got too much delayed because of traffic so girls main broker took my number and started confirming whether I m actually going to them. I asked the girl whether she gives BBBJ, she said she will charge 2 k. I paid her more 2 k as I am big fan of BBBJ. Overall good experience. Main broker called me after the deed and said next time onwards I should call him directly and the rate for her he will charge as 7 k.
    It seems your inbox flooded, clear that, there is a lot on way. Nice FR.

Any good spa with happy ending in cyber city?

Damages.

Quote Originally Posted by NoviceHunter  [View Original Post]
    I was in Delhi. Booked my stay at Royal Plaza. As I reached late at hotel so relied on SP Sid for making some arrangement. He sent lots of photos. Some were in this hotel. Selected this girl. She came to room immediately. She was very young. She told me that she is in college and came to Delhi first time for this. I offered her drinks. She took only a few sips. And deed started with kiss. She was ready for everything. Not true DFK but long passionate kiss. She gave a nice BBBJ. Small but soft boobs. Moderately tight pussy. We fucked in Missy and Wot. Came in missy. She was very cooperative. She told me that she is available in Kolkata as inde and damage will be half of SP rates. Any monger going to Kolkata can try her.
    She is looking hot. What are the charges. Scheduled a few meetings in coming weeks. Pm details. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SitaGunjan  [View Original Post]
    Have tried spa's, SP T, shab and few other indies in the past so wanted to try someone new. This FR is about a month ago (April). A friend of mine shared number of a SP who provides college girls in Delhi so I didn't wanted to miss the chance of fucking college girls also wanted to try someone new. Called the Sp at night around 08:00 PM picked my call and when I asked him about the service he asked me to text over the WA. I obliged and sent a msg and got a reply asking ref. After sharing the ref he asked me to call the next day as it is too late. Next day I called him in the morning and he has asked me to come to his place near DDSC metro station near Delhi university. I denied and asked him to share pics and pricing first although it is a reliable contact from a dearest friend, I didn't want to give a chance. He asked me to make a call from my friend for ref so that he can share the pics with me. I agreed and asked my friend to give his ref. After this he sent me pics of girls who are available at that time. I selected one and informed him that I will be there in few hours. He said ok and informed me that the girl whom I have selected will only be available after 3 PM as she is in college..
    Nice and well written FR.

BM Spa- JKP Area

First this is a place available for very rates. Counter charge is only 700 for one hour.

Spa has two branches on both sides of road facing each other. Visited both places one time each.

Not an upscale place but still if you are in hurry to satisfy urself you may visit.

Girls are not upto the scale.

Everything is available on the menu.

Tried two girls in two branches.

Got sucked by one Miss K at 1500 only.

Took HJ with other miss J at 500 only.

Never revisited again since it didn't appealed to me. The review belongs from 8 months ago experience.

SP the revisited

This review belong to my past visit to SP the.

I tried two more girls from SP the during my 6 months absence from Forum.

Girl Number-1-Miss M.

Photo was awesome. Rates also were manageable at 2500/ Shot.

Called SP and asked about girl. She was in khanpur and a Muslim. I realized this on reaching her accommodation.

She lived in purely residential area. And two girls were there in same flat.

One was married as she has small children.

When I reached there. Girl was not even 50% of photo sent by SP.

Anyways coming direct to conclusion, I thought of leaving back without taking service but since I had gone there from far. I thought to take her.

Anyways deed started. She went nude and sucked me. But she was smelling badly with sweat. Her pussy too was smelly.

But since I had paid her. I had no other choice. Somehow finished. In her bedroom.

Color- Dark.

Pussy- 6/10, smelly, black.

Height- short.

Color- Dark.

Boobd- tight and round but dark color, filled with smell of sweat as she told me that she is just now coming back from Jama Masjid.

Overall- 5/10.

2. Miss K from SP the-.

She is also living with her mother in govt quarters. But she is also not even 50% of pic shared by SP. Anyways. 2500/ Shot was also applicable here.

Reached near Jorbagh area. Proceeded for deed and left.

Color- Fair,

Boobs- Sagging and loose.

Pussy- Pretty loose.

Figure- Bad.

Age- 40-45.

Rating overall- 5/10.

After these two back to back bad experience with SP the. After one nice experience. I never contacted again to SP the. Although he has shared many pics with me. But I feel his most the pics are misleading.

First two pics belong to reviewed girls here in my post. Rest of the pics are shared by SP the which I have not tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Star1989  [View Original Post]
    Recently one senior member posted review of this SP Dev. So, after coming out of MP and feeling unsatisfied, I thought of contacting this SP Dev. Pinged and received many options within minutes at different locations. Selected one MILF already tried and reviewed by one senior member few days back. Guided by SP Dev reached destination at BCP. I have already told sp about hygiene and cleanliness in advance. Seems she has taken bath before my arrival. Place was ok. It was a rented family accommodation. Now MILF miss P entered room in fashionable frock without trousers in yellow colour. She was fair and beautiful. Did lot of DFK and sucking. Soon she was horny and moaning with wet dripping pussy. Slowly I took off her clothes. She had some white marks from tummy till crotch area. Still it was ok. Then she started requesting to take off my clothes. Slowly, I also took off my clothes. Johnny was desparate and she also looked eager to take it deep within her hole. But before that I made her suck johnny for 2-3 minutes without cover. She resisted kissing on her thighs citing sensation. Did happened in doggy and then Miss p on top. Finally came off hard after 10-15 minutes pumping. Finished everything in 30-35 minutes. Has some water and left from there.

Main points-.

Damages- 2500 for one shot.

MILF-Not a time watcher.

Face- 9/10.

Complexion- Fair.

Pussy- 8/10.

Skills- 8/10.

Hygiene and cleanliness- 10/10.

Place and Room- 8/10,One minus for bed on floor and another one minus for feeling little uncomfortable due to humidity in absence of AC.

Boobs- 9/10,very sensitive.

Figure-8/10.

Behavior-9/10.

Overall experience- 9/10.

WIR- May be soon.

VFM- Definitely yes.

Cons- No CIM and Anal available with this SP.

Saw another 4-5 more good milfs with this SP. Will try them also one by one and post review.

Sharing- Will not share unless I feel the member credentials in forum worth sharing (only few selective experienced seniors.).

Pics attached of Miss P.
    Recently one senior member posted review of this SP Dev. So, after coming out of MP and feeling unsatisfied, I thought of contacting this SP Dev. Pinged and received many options within minutes at different locations. Selected one MILF already tried and reviewed by one senior member few days back. Guided by SP Dev reached destination at BCP. I have already told sp about hygiene and cleanliness in advance. Seems she has taken bath before my arrival. Place was ok. It was a rented family accomodation. Now MILF miss P entered room in fashionable frock without trousers in yellow colour. She was fair and beautiful. Did lot of DFK and sucking. Soon she was horny and moaning with wet dripping pussy. Slowly I took off her clothes. She had some white marks from tummy till crotch area. Still it was ok. Then she started requesting to take off my clothes. Slowly, I also took off my clothes. Johnny was desparate and she also looked eager to take it deep within her hole. But before that I made her suck johnny for 2-3 minutes without cover. She resisted kissing on her thighs citing sensation. Did happened in doggy and then Miss p on top. Finally came off hard after 10-15 minutes pumping. Finished everything in 30-35 minutes. Has some water and left from there.

Main points-.

Damages- 2500 for one shot.

MILF-Not a time watcher.

Face- 9/10.

Complexion- Fair.

Pussy- 8/10.

Skills- 8/10.

Hygiene and cleanliness- 10/10.

Place and Room- 8/10,One minus for bed on floor and another one minus for feeling little uncomfortable due to humidity in absence of AC.

Boobs- 9/10,very sensitive.

Figure-8/10.

Behavior-9/10.

Overall experience- 9/10.

WIR- May be soon.

VFM- Definitely yes.

Cons- No CIM and Anal available with this SP.

Saw another 4-5 more good milfs with this SP. Will try them also one by one and post review.

Sharing- Will not share unless I feel the member credentials in forum worth sharing (only few selective experienced seniors.).

Pics attached of Miss P.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WhatsApp Image 2018-08-29 at 10.17.57 AM.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2019-05-16 at 5.08.41 PM.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2018-09-26 at 11.23.58 AM(1).jpeg‎   WhatsApp Image 2018-09-26 at 11.23.58 AM.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2019-05-16 at 5.11.54 PM.jpg‎  

Overpaid.

In RG newly opend J spa is good they have excellent Thai staff.

And best ambiance.

Mood was high since morning. Johnny was not budging to lie down. Had two recent pointers in mind provided by BongEngineer.

Weather has turned little less hot. Hence thought of going out for service.

Visited this spa Be Number First in RG. Asked for pointers, I was told that Miss Joy will come at 11 PM.

Asked another spa Meridian about pointer. First they told that Miss and will come around 1 PM. Thought of going out late as I had set my mind on Miss and.

Left my den at 12 PM. I called again to confirm miss and arrival. But they didn't replied anything clearly. Seems Miss and has left spa..

Visit to Be Number first Spa in RG Area

Mood was high since morning. Johnny was not budging to lie down. Had two recent pointers in mind provided by BongEngineer.

Weather has turned little less hot. Hence thought of going out for service.

Visited this spa Be Number First in RG. Asked for pointers, I was told that Miss Joy will come at 11 PM.

Asked another spa Meridian about pointer. First they told that Miss and will come around 1 PM. Thought of going out late as I had set my mind on Miss and.

Left my den at 12 PM. I called again to confirm miss and arrival. But they didn't replied anything clearly. Seems Miss and has left spa.

BongEngineer bro kindly confirm this.

Then headed for Miss joy. Reached at spot. Paid at counter 1500 for one hour. Asked for miss Joy but guy sitting at the counter told me that she has not arrived yet as her sister is sick.

I fumbled. Silently WTF. Then I asked when she BL reach here, I BL wait. He insisted on taking service from Miss are. He told me that she is as good as Miss joy.

But Bong has gave her 4/10 rating for service. I was reluctant to go with her. But Johnny was out of control. Hence agreed.

Went inside spa room. It was clean, Hygienic and smell free. Miss are arrived-.

She is from Delhi itself. Born and grew here. Her parents migrated from Sonipat in Haryana.

She is dusky beauty. Good figure.

Massage began after I changed to dispo. She started from front. Then asked to turn around. And began massaging from toe to hip.

I didn't asked for any extras, neither she asked about this till 15 minutes. When she reached at my ass. She started teasing me with her fingers. Poking my bum cracks with all her fingers by sliding down her hands under dispo.

Johnny went out of control after 10-15 times teasing. Then she asked. Can she remove dispo. I was waiting for this sexy moment and question. Going full nude before a girl. While she is with full clothes on her body.

I permitted her and enjoyed adventure of taking off dispo by a girl's hand, the last piece of cloth on my body. Then again after teasing 2-3 times, she asked to turn around. Now I was lying on my back. And johnny was full erect.

Sensing my urge, she asked for extras. And quoted 1500 for HJ with top half nude and 3000 for B2 B. I tried to negotiate for B2 B. To 2000. But she was reluctant as she has seen my condition. Anyways, after little argument I agreed for 3000.

She went to take off her clothes. And started kissing all over my body along with blowing little air with her nostrils. It was quite sensuous. This continues for 5 minutes. Then I moved ahead to suck her boobs. And pressed it nicely with both hands.

Asked her to lie down. And came on top of her. Sucked both nipples. For good 5 minutes. Fingered her pussy also. Which was hairy. She told me that she forgot to remove pubic hairs. Anyways, I liked her soft hairs.

Review-.

Massage skills and willingness- 7/10.

Figure- 9/10.

Boobs- 8/10, pretty tight and big with poking nipples (I felt these poking nipples all over my body during B2 B, it was quite amazing). Good to suck also.

Age- 25-27.

Pussy- clean, Hygienic, small, smell free, pretty, hairy and cute. 9/10.

Butts- small, tight and handy, 8/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

Skills- 8/10.

Color- wheatish.

Face- beautiful, 8/10.

Overall- 8/10.

But pretty expensive as she charged- 3000 for B2 B. Counter- 1500.

But still overall good experience.

Thanxx to Bong Bro for pointers.

SP in Mahipalpur? Need help

Hi friends,

I recently received an Sp contact located in Mahipalpur with digits ending with 809. He shared may picture and quoted 40 K for night. Shared my budget of 8 K. He this chick (attached photo). Is the bird good, did someone tried her and SP legit?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chick.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations