Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Medellin Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1352 of 4470 FirstFirst ... 352 852 1252 1302 1342 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1362 1402 1452 1852 2352 ... LastLast
Results 20,266 to 20,280 of 67040
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Current US to Colombia travel reqs

I saw that Colombia no longer requires a negative PCR test on arrival but I believe the US still does for re-entry.

Do hotels or the mansion offer PCR tests like Mexico did? I emailed the mansion but haven't heard back yet. Thought I'd ask here since things in Colombia and over the states seem to be opening back up.

Quote Originally Posted by RiceRocket99  [View Original Post]
    I don't even have residency in Colombia, not planning on moving or living there till a few years down the road. I'm just planning ahead with the apt purchase, way ahead haha, maybe it's a good idea, maybe a dumb one. I'll find out soon enough. Being 40, maybe I'm going through a midlife crisis, who knows. I'm Chinese, born in Panama, and raised in California. I can speak 3 languages not because I'm entitled or privileged. It's because my dad left China in a boat as a teenager 60 yrs ago for better opportunities in Panama without speaking a lick of Spanish, and then immigrated to California for even better opportunities without speaking a lick of English, and he worked hard and assimilated to 2 completely different cultures and languages that weren't his own. So I think I know a thing or 2 about being in a foreign land and respecting their rule of law. Anyways, I'm not a good speech writer, but I'll try my best. Cheers to you and MiamiSammy! Be happy and stay safe!
    I'm sure many members appreciate what you shared regarding taxes, I certainly do.

The Mansion?

https://youtu.be/G-XYkcikM6I?t=274

Does anybody know if the guy at this video is referring to the mansion we all know (Hotel M)? If so, I did not know you could ask for a Rodizio of chicas at this place.

Also, do you know if it is currently open to the public?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean they way you read it? The man even said that in the post. Not his fault people do not read the entire thing. But that is how it is when you try to help mfs out. They get mad and insist on paying more because they can. So let them pay the damn tax.
    RR stated in the second sentence he was sharing information.

Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]
    The way I read the post is for the purpose of sharing information.
    What do you mean they way you read it? The man even said that in the post. Not his fault people do not read the entire thing. But that is how it is when you try to help mfs out. They get mad and insist on paying more because they can. So let them pay the damn tax.

Just always ask your local account manager regarding avoiding paying this tax. Hopefully, I saved some future mongers who plan to move or live in Colombia some coin.

Quote Originally Posted by MaddTraveler  [View Original Post]
    LOL.
    The way I read the post is for the purpose of sharing information.

Jest? Not a chance

Quote Originally Posted by Surfer500  [View Original Post]
    I guess your what they call a "backdoor man", reminds me of the Rolling Stones song from about 50 years ago.

So being the newbie I am with no back door expereince under my belt, is the rear door really better than the front door.

Is it tighter and wetter, or perhaps something else that I don't want to know about.

Surely you jest in proposing bareback anal sex!
    The orgasms are incredibly intense, to drill a super tight ass. (I'm pretty sure my size is above average) is a dick pics thread in the future?

The key is lube, not too much or its too wet and no better than a wet pussy.

Not to little or there is too much friction.

I use baby oil gel, and put an amount the size of a pea on the tip of my cock.

And put the same amount on her finger, and let her put it inside.

Surf why would I jest about anal sex on a sex forum? Are you concerned about HIV?

Get Truvada.

Surely you jest in proposing bareback anal sex!

HIV is a bogeyman that doesn't scare me anymore.

I'm more concerned the Chinese virus will kill me.

Magic Johnson announced he had HIV in 1991.

That was 3 decades ago bro, I remember sitting in my office hearing it on the radio.

30 fucking years ago, please don't tell me you're still afraid of it.

The infamous Dr Fauci had a lot to do with the HIV hysteria of the 80's and 90's as well.

Quote Originally Posted by NilAdmirari  [View Original Post]
    This is the second of three posts. See "The Sex Life of a Geezer" (posted yesterday) in which I shared how at least one 80-year old is faring in the sack...

With all of the above by way of an (overlong?) prologue, my third post, to follow (tomorrow? Will provide my personal take on the main mongering venues in town: the Mansion, Gustos, the strip clubs, the casas, and two major streetwalker locations Parque Lleras and El Centro.
    Thank you for taking the time to write out these reports, I don't know if you already dismissed the ideal of buying a membership but I was going to send you a PM and noticed that you do not have mailbox.

I don't even have residency in Colombia, not planning on moving or living there till a few years down the road. I'm just planning ahead with the apt purchase, way ahead haha, maybe it's a good idea, maybe a dumb one. I'll find out soon enough. Being 40, maybe I'm going through a midlife crisis, who knows. I'm Chinese, born in Panama, and raised in California. I can speak 3 languages not because I'm entitled or privileged. It's because my dad left China in a boat as a teenager 60 yrs ago for better opportunities in Panama without speaking a lick of Spanish, and then immigrated to California for even better opportunities without speaking a lick of English, and he worked hard and assimilated to 2 completely different cultures and languages that weren't his own. So I think I know a thing or 2 about being in a foreign land and respecting their rule of law. Anyways, I'm not a good speech writer, but I'll try my best. Cheers to you and MiamiSammy! Be happy and stay safe!

PS: Just to contribute, I think SA is a good investment and youve already started mining on there. I used it last year for Mexico and Colombia simultaneously when I went to both places. Lots of cuties and hotties were eager to hang out and have fun. In cases when I knew I wanted sex, Ill ask upfront about pricing and services. In other cases where I just wanted to chill and see how things would progress, I wouldnt mention anything about gifts or pricing and just go with the flow. Sometimes its worked wonders, other times disappointments. To each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by MaddTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Fully supporting this one and too funny. Back then I used to say White men are too entitled, they think they still live in Colonial times where they conquer and colonize nations, but now honestly it's all Americans that are Entitled or with that sense at least. Sometimes it is a wake up call for sure on foreign land. Like this guy trying to avoid tax already after 2 days of residency in Col lmao.

Watch a nice speech coming defending himself and explanation taking this too seriously. LOL.

4 x 1000 only partly avoidable

Taxation without representation! This post mainly applies to people who have or planning to have local Colombian bank accounts (Bancolombia, BBVA, Davivienda, etc) or those thinking of buying property here or perform any local bank transactions. Basically, there's this tax they call 4 x1000, which is essentially 0. 4%. It's a government tax and they take 0. 4% on many types of bank transactions done with local bank accounts, including withdrawing money from an ATM. They take 4 pesos for every 1,000 pesos. You can be exempt from this when you open an account, just make sure to ask for it. Only one account can be exempt, trust me the fees add up. Also, I didn't realize my $80 k USD transfer from my Alianza account to the seller's Bancolombia account was subject to this fucking tax! So I had to pay little over 1 million pesos (about $320 USD). There's also a way to avoid this, but I found out too late. It's not as much about the money as it is the principle. Just always ask your local account manager regarding avoiding paying this tax. Hopefully, I saved some future mongers who plan to move or live in Colombia some coin.
    I don't remember the exact figure, but you can have one account exempt, but only up to about 12 million a month. Anything over that is subject to the tax.

I second that

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiSammy  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to the world outside the United States. You're a guest in a foreign country with only the rights the Colombian government sees fit to provide to you. Taxation without representation? Are you braindead? You have no right to any representation whatsoever in a foreign nation. Your Miranda rights are not valid. Most of all the rights afforded you by the Constitution of the United States do not protect you. Those protections end at water's edge.

If you don't want to accept and / or abide by Colombian law, go home, you privileged twit.
    Fully supporting this one and too funny. Back then I used to say White men are too entitled, they think they still live in Colonial times where they conquer and colonize nations, but now honestly it's all Americans that are Entitled or with that sense at least. Sometimes it is a wake up call for sure on foreign land. Like this guy trying to avoid tax already after 2 days of residency in Col lmao.

Watch a nice speech coming defending himself and explanation taking this too seriously. LOL.

Bro, the first line about taxation without representation was a damn joke. I might have to put some sarcastic asterisks before I post, I guess. Calm your Miami ass down. Tell the rest of the Colombians if they want to accept and abide by Colombian law or tell them to leave their own country if they don't want to. Anyways, like I said the post wasn't meant for people like you. And yes, I have yellow privilege, and yes, it's a joke as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiSammy  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to the world outside the United States. You're a guest in a foreign country with only the rights the Colombian government sees fit to provide to you. Taxation without representation? Are you braindead? You have no right to any representation whatsoever in a foreign nation. Your Miranda rights are not valid. Most of all the rights afforded you by the Constitution of the United States do not protect you. Those protections end at water's edge.

If you don't want to accept and / or abide by Colombian law, go home, you privileged twit.

Taxation without representation! This post mainly applies to people who have or planning to have local Colombian bank accounts (Bancolombia, BBVA, Davivienda, etc) or those thinking of buying property here or perform any local bank transactions. Basically, there's this tax they call 4 x1000, which is essentially 0. 4%. It's a government tax and they take 0. 4% on many types of bank transactions done with local bank accounts, including withdrawing money from an ATM. They take 4 pesos for every 1,000 pesos. You can be exempt from this when you open an account, just make sure to ask for it. Only one account can be exempt, trust me the fees add up. Also, I didn't realize my $80 k USD transfer from my Alianza account to the seller's Bancolombia account was subject to this fucking tax! So I had to pay little over 1 million pesos (about $320 USD). There's also a way to avoid this, but I found out too late. It's not as much about the money as it is the principle. Just always ask your local account manager regarding avoiding paying this tax. Hopefully, I saved some future mongers who plan to move or live in Colombia some coin.

An Octogenarian on the Prowl in Medellin.

This is the second of three posts. See "The Sex Life of a Geezer" (posted yesterday) in which I shared how at least one 80-year old is faring in the sack as his testosterone and sex drive ebbs and flows (heavy on the "ebb" In this second post, I recap my overall impressions of Medellin as my preferred mongering venue. I'm posting now, because I've just completed a three month stay in Paisa PussyLand (my third such sojourn) and am feeling some obligation to contribute at length, given how much I've benefitted from other BM posts in negotiating the Happy Hunting Grounds of Parque Lleras, El Centro, and the plethora of local casas, spas, and nightclubs.

By way of background, as someone now semi-retired, about six years ago I began trying out different Latin American cities (Puebla in Mexico, San Juan in Costa Rica, Sosua in the DR, Cartagena, Bogota, Quito, Buenos Aires) as venues for sitting out the dreariest winter months in Hometown USA. I spent several weeks in Medellin for the first time early in 2019, and soon settled on this Ciudad de Eterna Primavera as the destination of choice (based on a combination of climate, tennis facilities, culture, overall ambiance, and, needless to say, mongering opportunities). I say this despite the fact that Medellin (with the one, gouge-the-gringo, exception of "Your greenbacks, please" Gustos) lacks my favorite form of venue for scouting the ladies: that is, a relatively crowded bar or discotheque, populated with independent, working girls and semi-pros (not necessarily exclusively—as often as not also with couples / friends out for a good time as well). A place where one can readily check the talent out (especially their dance floor moves), but that also has a quiet spot (such as Gusto's balcony or, better yet, an outdoor patio) where one can have a normal conversation removed from mega-decibel music. A while ago, I spent a couple of years working in Nairobi, Kenya and Kampala, Uganda--cities that each boasted a number of such clubs from the upscale to the raw and raunchy.

Also, as additional preface, a few words on how I roll. Per my prior post, at my advanced age, I'm only game for sex 2 to 3 times per week (one shot per session), which inclines me to patiently seek out the chica superstars rather than to spring for the "doable". On arriving in a new city for an extended stay, my aim is to accrue a rotating stable of at least four to six "keepers", while leaving time to freshen up the talent pool, and, in the process, to enjoy the never-grows-old, turn- on of novel, first-time encounters in the sack.

As some of you may deduce from my user name, I'm definitely of the "to each his own" school when it comes to our hobby. I respect both those who have the patience to screen chicas through Facebook and SA, and those who habituate El Centro, happily pulling any number of "doable" chicas a day (12 by one dubious BM's account), with far less obsession than me with culling for beauty and some (admittedly very subjective, and at times, delusional) sense of chemistry.

As for myself I much prefer to check the talent out face-to-face for both the looks and overt sexuality increasingly needed to get my aging juices flowing (I. E. To get it up and keep it up)—a highly selective (and subjective) threshold to be sure. In respect to looks: at least an 8 --by my strict calibration that reserves 10's for the once-in-a-lifetime, if you're so lucky, encounter with a young Sophia Loren / Catherine Deneuve (I'm dating myself with these examples), a 9 for a gal boasting some genuine, cover-girl model / starlet potential, and an 8 for the hottest girl in your high-school class, or close, say the captain of the cheerleader squad. By this standard, I've yet to spot a genuine 10 in Medellin, but have found a rare 9 and usually a couple of 8's at the upper-end strip clubs or Gustos, an 8 or two at most in the best of the casas / spas during some but not all visits, and an occasional 7 (and just maybe a rare 8) while making laps in El Centro--though I haven't given up on finding a true hidden, diamond-in-the rough loitering about in Plaza Botero or one of the down and dirty bars off of Raudal. In the recent (June 9th) exchange here on this subject, I'm in basic agreement with Vitrea and Colombia Lover, but perhaps a bit more generous in my ratings than the super-severe M Sanchez. And all hats off to those better human beings among the BMs here who are less obsessed with physical beauty and would never think of assigning a rating number to the women in their live.

In respect to personality, in addition to Latina warmth and vivacity (much truth in the stereotype), I'm most turned on by ladies who have confidence in their sexual attractiveness, who genuinely enjoy a little, good-humored, flirtatious banter, and, to some extent, seem to get off on their power to turn guys on (the stars of the strip club stage, or the bar girl, who, over an introductory drink, volunteers a prolonged lap dance or fondles your groin under the table) as well as those that pelvic dance in place even when a club is half deserted and no one is looking. In my experience, these qualities (admittedly somewhat on the sluttish side) promise more proactive inventiveness in the sack than the more demure, girl-next-door personae and looks some BM prefer. A further screening criteria of mine for a "keeper" is genuine GFE service -- for those familiar with The Erotic Review (***) rating system, an 8 or 9 by ***'s performance scale. Most importantly for me (when deciding on a "keeper" enthusiastic DFK and FIV (old-fashioned, making out), skillful / prolonged mamada natural (BBBJ), and responsiveness to DATY (vocal enjoyment, pussy juices flowing / orgasms--or at least convincing imitations of ones).

Given the above, here in Medellin, the strip clubs (despite their deserved reputation as clip joints) have proven to be my most productive hunting ground: the chance to spot the occasional, standout, acrobat / twerker of the on-stage, strip pole routine, the opportunity to chat the ladies up at leisure, the bare midriff outfits that allow one to screen for baby damage and muscle tone. If instead, I'm looking to pick someone up in Parque Lleras or El Centro, I'll find a park bench for a chat or take them to someplace nearby for a beer, before deciding whether to head for a hotel or collect a WhatsApp contact. And, as I wrote in a post here some time ago, at the casas I've found the mamasans willing to let me chat in private with whatever girl I pick from the line-up, before I commit to time together in a room.

Unlike some posters, I prefer to get agreement on price and services upfront. But, when doing so, I always first try to establish some rapport (get them laughing, lay on a little flattery) and then mention the need for GFE as "una experiencia carinoso and descansado en la cama" before adding in that this includes DFK / BBBJ as part of the package. "Es posible contigo?" Then, depending on the vibe, I may throw in the possibility of a good propina (no promises) if we have a genuine "trato de novia" (GFE) and dangle the prospect of repeat visits to my apartment (no split fee with club / casa). Explicit up charges for BBBJ, etc. Annoy me, but I overlook them, recognizing that, especially in the clubs and casas, this may be the manager's Standard Operating Procedure, not the chica's personal style of doing business.

Despite my screening interviews, a few of the trial-run fuck sessions in the clubs and casas have proved to be a bust—too mechanical in the sack or, on disrobing, excess poundage / baby damage revealed. One casa chica (at Amigas Sexy) performed to my "keeper" expectations but lacked the cedulla required by my building's management. However, in recruiting "keepers" for multiple repeats, I'm batting 1,000 on ladies that I've opted to have come visit me for a more leisurely visit in my apartment after a tryout tumble in a casa or club, or at least following on a relaxed, private chat--admittedly a success rate that's much easier to achieve if you're not trying to get laid multiple times a day.

When I left Medellin a few days ago, I had an active stable of five ladies who visited my apartment on a rotating basis (only the names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent): whyésica, a Venezuelan, found on the strip stage in Conejitos (Playmate Bar Show) in El Centro one weekday at 5 pm, back in 2020; Valentina, an Afro-Colombiano from the Pacific coast, met in Club Luna Lunera, also early last year; Stefani, picked up in Parque Lleras with a try-out tumble in nearby Hotel Olympia; Cristal, a lone standout from the line-up one morning at casa Zandalay; and Serena, auditioned during a curfew day when Luna Lunera was operating as a casa on the second floor with the nightclub darkened below.

Each of these ladies rates a solid 8 on the above scale for looks (in one case perhaps a 9) while using make-up sparingly, and each provides an inventive, enthusiastic GFE; three (to my surprise) after some patient DATY on the first or second date, slipped me in bareback without being asked; one of the others (compared to almost any woman I've known, pro or non-pro) is nympho-level intense on her own pleasure in addition to mine (exploding multiple-times in DATY, eagerly massaging her clit to climax throughout our sessions, and on occasion, fingering-on after I've come and am just a rapt spectator to her multiple orgasms); and, three of the five are lively conversationalists with whom I enjoy hanging out (up to a point—there's some wisdom in the cynical adage, "We pay them to leave".

My payments to them per session vary between 200 to 300 k pesos each (including transportation) for no clock-watching sessions of 1.5 to 3 hours—perhaps in some cases 50 k more than could have been obtained by more patient back and forth negotiation. When I first returned to the US in March, 2020, as the pandemic took hold and I had cancelled farewell sessions with my then two favorite chicas (Yésica and Valentina), I sent them each an unsolicited 200 k to help them out. Predictably, they tried to hit me up again for repeat, Western Union transfers premised on poignant sob stories (contradicted by WhatsApp photos of their reportedly, near starvation selves, looking fit and toned in fancy new outfits). But, even though I refused more financial help, they continued to provide me with lively sex shows via WhatsApp video from time to time until I returned to Medellin in February of this year.

With all of the above by way of an (overlong?) prologue, my third post, to follow (tomorrow? Will provide my personal take on the main mongering venues in town: the Mansion, Gustos, the strip clubs, the casas, and two major streetwalker locations—Parque Lleras and El Centro.

Farewell To Colombia

I arrived the middle of last month, and am departing today.

Almost a month of bliss, spending long weekends with my Tomboy at the beach and in the mountains, and during the week banging all my darlings in El Centro.

Got to go with about ten different girls from my past forays in El Centro, and did some new ones as well.

Mind blowing how many Chicas are available there with so many new ones showing up everyday.

Life is good, and hopefully I will be back in about three weeks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails m2.jpg‎   m4.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations